时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Gabe, be totally honest. | 盖比 你说实话 |
[00:10] | For a pregnant woman, | 对于一个孕妇来说 |
[00:11] | I’m really smoking, aren’t I? | 我是不是很销魂 |
[00:16] | Yeah. I think silence is my best option here. | 算了 我还是保持沉默吧 |
[00:22] | Okay. Well, I’m off to yoga. | 好吧 我去练瑜伽了 |
[00:24] | Oh hey, before you go… | 噢 嘿 在您走之前 |
[00:26] | This silly old thing. | 又是这破玩意 |
[00:29] | Can I get a quick signature for this thing for school? | 您能在这上面随便签个字吗 学校的事 |
[00:32] | A school thing? Oh. | 学校的事 噢 |
[00:34] | I Hope this isn’t another note from your principal. | 希望这次不是校长发来的 |
[00:36] | Oh, look at that. Yes, that’s interesting. | 噢 看看啊 有点意思 |
[00:39] | It’s gotten to the point where “dear Mrs. duncan” is a stamp. | “亲爱的邓肯夫人”如今都是印章印的啊 |
[00:43] | You released a bag of crickets in the library? | 你往图书馆里扔了一麻袋的蟋蟀 |
[00:49] | -Why? -Crickets are noisy. | -为什么 -蟋蟀吵闹 |
[00:51] | The library is quiet. | 图书馆安静 |
[00:54] | You try things. | 何乐而不为 |
[00:56] | Let’s see. I could try things like grounding you, | 我想想 我乐而为之的事情有禁足你 |
[00:59] | -Cutting your allowance… -Wow, mom, | -扣零用钱 -哇 妈 |
[01:00] | Now that I’m getting a better look at you, | 我现在又仔细地看了看你 |
[01:03] | You are smoking. | 你绝对销魂 |
[01:05] | -You really think so? -Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[01:08] | Forget it, mister. You’ve gone too far this time. | 别拍马屁了 先生 这回你玩大了 |
[01:10] | Your father and I will discuss your punishment later. | 我和你爸一会再商量下怎么处罚你 |
[01:12] | All right, fine, | 好吧 好吧 |
[01:14] | But you still have to sign this. | 但你还要把这个签了 |
[01:17] | Wish I had a stamp. | 真希望我也有个印章 |
[01:23] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:24] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:26] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:29] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:31] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:32] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:36] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:39] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:42] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:44] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:46] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:49] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:51] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:52] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:55] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:57] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:01] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:06] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:20] | I’m so glad we’re back together. | 真高兴咱俩复合了 |
[02:22] | I know. Me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[02:24] | You know, I feel like when we’re happy, | 我跟你说 我感觉当咱俩幸福的时候 |
[02:26] | -The whole world is happy. -Right. | -花儿都对咱们笑 -是啊 |
[02:28] | -Guess again. -Oh hey! | -非也 -噢 嘿 |
[02:31] | Wouldn’t it be fun cute couple nicknamese. | 你说把咱俩的名字合到一起 |
[02:33] | Where we combine our two names? | 变成组合名 会不会很有趣啊 |
[02:34] | -Like brangelina. -Yeah yeah yeah. | -比如布拉吉丽娜 -对 对 对 |
[02:36] | Right, okay. So… | 好了 那么 |
[02:38] | Spencer and Teddy. | 斯宾塞和泰迪 |
[02:40] | Oh, we could be “spendy”! Do you like spendy? | 噢 可以是“斯宾迪” 你喜欢斯宾迪吗 |
[02:44] | I’d like for spendy to hit me over the head with a club. | 我喜欢让斯宾迪给俺一闷棍 |
[02:49] | Well, I gotta go… | 好了 我该走了 |
[02:50] | -Basketball practice. -All right. | -去练篮球了 -好的 |
[02:52] | See ya later, spendy. | 再见 斯宾迪 |
[02:53] | I like it. | 我喜欢这名字 |
[02:56] | Ivy, why are people giving me dirty looks? | 艾薇 为什么大家都用鄙视的眼神看着我 |
[02:59] | Hmm, it could be anything really… | 嗯 有很多可能性 |
[03:01] | Your pants, your shirt, | 你的裤子啊 你的衣服啊 |
[03:03] | The fact that you’re a jinx, your hair. | 你是个扫把星啊 你的头发 |
[03:04] | Wait. Whoa whoa. Okay, go… go back. | 等等 呜 呜 好了 往回倒一下 |
[03:06] | I’m a jinx? Why would people think that? | 扫把星 这个名字从何而来 |
[03:08] | Well, ever since you and spencer got back together, | 这个嘛 自从你和斯宾塞复合之后 |
[03:10] | The basketball team hasn’t won a game. | 篮球队就没赢过球 |
[03:12] | But that’s ridiculous. Ivy, come on. | 太荒唐了 艾薇 不会吧 |
[03:14] | -You don’t think I am a jinx, don’t you? -Well I, don’t, | -你不会也认为我是个扫把星吧 -虽然我不认为 |
[03:17] | But the basketball team does, | 但是篮球队这么认为 |
[03:18] | The coach does, the janitor… rse, | 教练这么认为 还有看门老大爷 |
[03:20] | I am not a jinx! | 我不是扫把星 |
[03:22] | If anything, I’m good luck. | 如果非是什么星的话 也是幸运星 |
[03:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:39] | Hey, looking good, Charlie. | 嘿 看起来不错啊 查莉 |
[03:41] | I know, daddy. | 我知道 爸爸 |
[03:43] | Yeah, you are your mother’s daughter, all right. | 是啊 不愧是你妈的女儿 真像 |
[03:48] | Oh, I’m next! I’ll take the race car. | 噢 下个是我 我要坐那辆跑车 |
[03:50] | Hey, P.J., P.J. | 嘿 PJ PJ |
[03:52] | Manager asked me to talk to you. | 经理让我找你谈谈 |
[03:54] | -About what? -Come here. | -谈什么 -过来 |
[03:57] | He seems to think you’re a little old to sit in the race car. | 他觉得你坐那辆跑车 年龄有点大了 |
[04:00] | All right. I’ll sit on the elephant, | 好吧 那我去坐大象 |
[04:02] | But my engine noises won’t make any sense. | 但是我发出的引擎声就英雄无用武之地了 |
[04:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:07] | You’re old enough to vote. | 你都到了可以选举的年龄了 |
[04:09] | You’re old enough to go to a real barbershop. | 你也到了可以去成人理发店的年龄了 |
[04:11] | But real barbershops don’t give out stickers and lollipops. | 但是成人理发店不送贴画和棒棒糖 |
[04:16] | Maybe you can hold off on the voting for a little while. | 也许你可以将选举权推迟一段时间 |
[04:19] | Hey, you know what? I’ll take you to where I get my hair cut. | 嘿 不如这样 我带你去我平常理发的地方 |
[04:22] | Uh, no thanks. | 呃 不了 谢谢 |
[04:27] | You’re 18. | 你十八了 |
[04:29] | Time to leave the orange balloon and grow up. | 是时候离该开橙色气球 然后成熟起来了 |
[04:36] | Oh, great, rub it in my face. | 噢 你狠 往我的伤口上撒盐 |
[04:44] | Can you believe what Gabe did? | 你能相信盖比做了什么吗 |
[04:45] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[04:47] | I mean, everybody knows when you transport crickets. | 我的意思是 大家都能知道你在捣腾蟋蟀 |
[04:50] | You don’t use a bag, you use a lightly-ventilated box. | 你不能用麻袋装 你应该用通风箱啊 |
[04:53] | Focus! Bob, we have to punish him. | 扯远了 老鲍 我们要惩罚他 |
[04:56] | Man, he’s been a handful lately. | 天啊 他最近又捅了不少篓子 |
[04:58] | I know. | 是啊 |
[05:00] | Well, at least we don’t have it as bad as my friend Pam. | 不过 至少咱们还没有惨到和我的朋友帕姆一样 |
[05:02] | She’s one of the pregnant gals in my yoga class. | 她是和我一起上瑜伽课的孕妇 |
[05:05] | She has a son Gabe’s age who’s so out of control. | 她有个和盖比一样大的儿子 巨淘气 |
[05:07] | They’re sending him to military school. | 他们就把他送到军事学校了 |
[05:09] | Military school? | 军事学校 |
[05:11] | It’s the only way, Bob. You can’t have. | 没办法啊 老鲍 你不能让一个 |
[05:14] | A troublemaker like him around with a new baby on the way. | 像他一样的捣蛋鬼在我肚子里的小宝宝周围晃悠 |
[05:18] | Still, I mean, | 尽管这样 我是说 |
[05:19] | Isn’t that kinda harsh for a kid Gabe’s age? | 对一个和盖比差不多大的孩子来说 是不是有点严厉了 |
[05:21] | What he needs is discipline, | 他缺乏的就是严格管教 |
[05:23] | And that’s what a school like Graystone academy can give him. | 这正是像格雷斯顿学院这样的学校能提供的 |
[05:28] | Yeah, I guess. Hey, does he know it’s happening? | 是啊 差不多吧 嘿 他知道这件事了吗 |
[05:32] | No, the trick is not to tell him. | 不知道 诀窍就在于不让他知道 |
[05:34] | Then one day you say, “hey, buddy, get in the car. | 某天你说“嘿 儿子 上车 |
[05:36] | We’re going for ice cream. ” Then off you go to military school. | 我们去买冰淇淋” 然后直奔军事学校 |
[05:40] | -Wow. I don’t know if I… -It’s done, Bob. | -哇 我不知道 -就这么定了 老鲍 |
[05:44] | And what do you care? It’s not like him leaving. | 你还瞎操心什么 又不是把他送走了 |
[05:46] | Is gonna affect your life one way or the other. | 就会影响到你的生活 |
[05:49] | Yeah, that’s true. | 是啊 这倒是 |
[05:58] | Excuse me, quick question: | 打扰一下 问个事 |
[06:01] | Do you give out prizes with your haircuts? | 在你这里理发送什么东西吗 |
[06:04] | Yeah, if I Nick you, you get a free bandage. | 送 如果我给你弄流血了 我送你卷绷带 |
[06:07] | That’s a joke, right? | 您跟我开玩笑呢吧 |
[06:09] | Okay. | 算是吧 |
[06:12] | Wow, I’ve really got to cut down on the coffee. | 哇 看来我真应该少喝点咖啡 |
[06:16] | You know, | 跟您说吧 |
[06:18] | I’m actually thinking about letting it grow out anyways. | 我其实想把头发留长一点 |
[06:20] | -Syd! -Hi. | -雪梨 -嗨 |
[06:23] | -Hey. -Have a seat. | -嘿 -坐下吧 |
[06:26] | Well, since I’m here. | 好吧 既然我都来了 |
[06:29] | -What’s your name? -I’m P.J. | -你怎么称呼 -我叫PJ |
[06:32] | So what kind of cut would you like today? | 今天想剪个什么发型 |
[06:34] | Uh, well, | 呃 这个嘛 |
[06:36] | Normally I go for the handsome prince, | 通常我剪英俊王子发型 |
[06:38] | But today I’m thinking about changing to the sporty rascal. | 但是今天我想尝试下地痞流氓发型 |
[06:41] | Well, P.J., I think it’s time we gave you more of an adult look. | 听着 PJ 我觉着你应该换一种比较成熟的发型 |
[06:45] | How about we go… | 不如来剪个 |
[06:48] | Shorter on the sides. | 两边短 |
[06:51] | And then we can layer it on top? | 上面长的发型 |
[06:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:57] | Or we could go shorter on top. | 或者剪个上面短 |
[06:59] | And then leave it fuller in the back. | 后面长的发型 |
[07:02] | Whatever takes the longest. | 哪个花费的时间长 剪哪个 |
[07:05] | Come on, let’s get you shampooed. | 来吧 我来给你洗头 |
[07:10] | We’re gonna get me shampooed. | 我要洗头去了 |
[07:19] | Okay, don’t sugarcoat it. | 好了 我要你说实话 |
[07:21] | Does everyone think that I’m a jinx? | 大家都认为我是扫把星吗 |
[07:24] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:28] | Boy, no sugar there. | 乖乖 还真是实话实说 |
[07:31] | Teddy, I’m sorry, all right? It’s one of those, | 泰迪 真的很抱歉 只是那些 |
[07:33] | -You know, sports superstition things. -But it’s so stupid. | -你也知道 体育上的迷信 -但是感觉好傻啊 |
[07:36] | Yeah, I know, but everyone believes it. | 是啊 我也这么觉着 但是每个人都迷信 |
[07:38] | Well, then we’ll just have to convince them that I’m not a jinx. | 那好吧 我们就让他们信服我不是扫把星 |
[07:41] | -How do we do that? -You could play better. | -怎么做 -你把比赛打好点 |
[07:46] | That’s obviously not gonna happen. | 我这是痴人说梦 |
[07:50] | I guess you’ve never heard of a sugarcoat either. | 看来你也是快人快语 |
[07:54] | I’ve got it… We have to break up. | 我想到了 我们必须要分手 |
[07:56] | -Whoa. Break up? -We don’t need to break up for real. | -喔 分手 -我们不是真分手 |
[07:59] | We’ll fake break up, | 我们假分手 |
[08:00] | The team will think the jinx is gone, | 球队就会认为扫把星没了 |
[08:02] | They’ll relax, you guys can win again. | 他们就会轻松很多 你们就能赢球了 |
[08:04] | That could work. | 主意不错 |
[08:05] | Okay, so what’s our story? | 好吧 那我们之间发生了什么 |
[08:07] | -Why are we breaking up? -I met someone else. | -我们为什么分手呢 -我偷腥了 |
[08:11] | -Okay, but who? -Serge Lefleur. | -好吧 是谁 -塞奇·勒福尔 |
[08:15] | -Excuse me? -Serge was. | -谁 -塞奇是 |
[08:17] | My imaginary boyfriend when I was eight. | 我八岁时候的意淫男友 |
[08:19] | He… he had a velvet beret. | 他 他戴着丝绒贝雷帽 |
[08:22] | And rode a unicycle. | 骑着独轮车 |
[08:25] | So your imaginary boyfriend was a mime. | 原来你的意淫男友是个小丑 |
[08:30] | Yeah, a mime who could make a layup. | 没错 一个可以上篮的小丑 |
[08:33] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[08:38] | You won’t believe this… | 你绝对不会相信的 |
[08:39] | Mom and dad are sending me to military school. | 老爸老妈要把我送到军事学校 |
[08:42] | Oh, this is terrible! | 噢 太悲剧了 |
[08:45] | Well, maybe for you, | 这个嘛 悲剧的是你 |
[08:47] | But I just doubled my living space. | 对于我来说 我的活动空间翻倍了 |
[08:50] | How can you say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[08:51] | What, did I get the math wrong? | 怎么了 我算错数了吗 |
[08:55] | I mean, I know I’ve been bad, | 我的意思是 我知道我到处惹是生非 |
[08:56] | But how can they just send me away? | 但他们也不至于把我送走吧 |
[08:59] | Well, you gotta hand it to mom and dad… | 你必须要体谅下老爸老妈 |
[09:00] | When you’re adding a new kid, | 当家里又添新丁的时候 |
[09:02] | You kinda wanna get rid of an old one. | 就想抛弃一个老丁 |
[09:05] | What about you? You’ll be leaving for college soon. | 怎么不抛弃你 你不是快上大学了吗 |
[09:08] | Gabe, everyone knows I’m not going anywhere. | 盖比 地球人都知道我哪也去不了 |
[09:11] | Right, Charlie? | 对吧 查莉 |
[09:13] | -True dat. –Mmm. | -那还用说 -嗯 |
[09:17] | They’re sending me to some place called Graystone academy. | 他们准备把我送到一个叫做格雷斯顿学院的地方 |
[09:19] | Graystone academy. | 格雷斯顿学院 |
[09:23] | Ah, found it. “Graystone academy: | 啊 找到了 “格雷斯顿学院 |
[09:25] | Breaking boys’ spirits since 1873.” | 折磨小男孩 始于一八七三年” |
[09:30] | Okay, there… there has gotta be some way out of this. | 好吧 肯定有什么办法能逃过此劫 |
[09:33] | Well, I’m not very good at thinking of things. | 说实话 我不太善于思考 |
[09:36] | Okay, go on. | 好吧 继续说 |
[09:37] | No, that’s it. I’m not very good at thinking of things. | 说不了了 我说过我不善于思考 |
[09:40] | I’ve got it. | 我想到了 |
[09:42] | I’ll just start behaving better. | 我只要表现的乖点 |
[09:44] | If I show mom and dad how good I can be, | 如果让老爸老妈知道我有多乖后 |
[09:47] | Then they’ll never send me away. | 他们就不会送我走了 |
[09:49] | Just one problem, your plan requires you to be good. | 有个问题 你的计划是变成乖乖仔 |
[09:52] | You have no experience in that. | 你有过当乖乖仔的经验吗 |
[09:55] | Well, I’m gonna have to learn. It’s either that. | 不用担心 我会去学的 如果我不学 |
[09:58] | -Or I’m off to military school. -Bye-bye, Gabe. | -我就只能去军事学校了 -拜拜 盖比 |
[10:09] | Hey, what were you dreaming last night? | 嘿 你昨晚做的什么梦 |
[10:12] | -You kept kicking me. -I dreamt you were snoring. | -你怎么老是踢我 -我梦到你在打呼噜 |
[10:17] | Oh, good morning. | 噢 早上好 |
[10:19] | Table for two? | 两位吗 |
[10:23] | -What’s all this? -You made us breakfast? | -搞什么 -你给我们做早点了 |
[10:25] | Not just any breakfast, dad. | 不光是早点 皇阿玛 |
[10:27] | Three eggs filled with pancakes, | 还有三个鸡蛋 煎饼 |
[10:31] | Bacon and cold pizza. | 培根 冷披萨 |
[10:36] | You made me a boblette? | 你给我做了满汉全席 |
[10:39] | And, mom, a healthy breakfast for you… | 当然 额娘 我为您准备了营养早餐 |
[10:43] | Oatmeal and fresh fruits. | 有燕麦粥和新鲜的水果 |
[10:45] | Okay, I wanna know what you did right now, mister. | 成了 老实交代你又捅了什么娄子 惹祸精 |
[10:47] | I didn’t do anything. | 我没捅什么篓子 |
[10:49] | I just realized what great parents I have. | 我只是发觉到你们是多么伟大的父母啊 |
[10:51] | This is the best boblette I’ve ever had. | 这次满汉全席吃得真爽 |
[10:54] | Gabe, seriously, I wanna know… | 盖比 说真的 我想知道 |
[10:57] | Where you got blueberries, ’cause they’re not even in season. | 在这个季节 你是在哪弄到的蓝莓啊 |
[11:02] | I’ll be back later to do the dishes. | 一会我回来洗碗 |
[11:04] | Oh and, dad, | 噢 对了 皇阿玛 |
[11:06] | I made you lunch. | 我给你备好了午餐 |
[11:10] | I still think he’s up to something. | 我还是觉得他另有所图 |
[11:12] | Oh, dear lord, he made me a bob-wich. | 噢 我滴乖乖 他给我做了私房三明治 |
[11:21] | Teddy, we have to talk right now. | 泰迪 我们要谈谈 现在 |
[11:24] | -About what? -About you cheating on me. | -谈什么 -关于你背着我偷腥 |
[11:26] | Well, I don’t actu… | 什么 我没有 |
[11:31] | Do we have to do this here, | 难道非要现在谈吗 |
[11:32] | In front of everybody?! | 在众目睽睽之下 |
[11:36] | You were saying? | 你再重复遍台词 |
[11:39] | -I heard you’re cheating on me. -Oh. | -我听说你背着我去偷腥 -噢 |
[11:42] | Someone saw you with… | 有人看见你和 |
[11:44] | With Sarge Lefloo. | 和萨基·勒夫卢 |
[11:47] | You mean serge lefleur? | 是塞奇·勒福尔吧 |
[11:49] | The handsome, dashing french boy. | 那个英俊时尚的法国小伙 |
[11:52] | Who doesn’t go to our school? | 却不在咱们学校上学 |
[11:55] | Yeah, that guy. | 没错 就是他 |
[11:56] | Oh, hold on. | 噢 等一下 |
[11:59] | Oops. Oh, bonjour, mon petit chou-chou. Ca va? | 哎呦 噢 好啊 我的小可爱 你好吗 |
[12:06] | This is awkward. | 这下尴尬了 |
[12:16] | -Good break-up. -You too. | -分手快乐 -你也是 |
[12:24] | -Hello, again. -P.J., what’s up? | -又见面了 -PJ 有事吗 |
[12:27] | I noticed this morning that my sideburns are a little uneven. | 我今早注意到我的鬓角不是很匀称啊 |
[12:31] | -They are? -Uh-huh. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[12:35] | There, now they’re even. | 好了 现在匀称了 |
[12:39] | Yeah, but this is kinda my natural head position. | 好吧 但我的脑袋一般都歪着 |
[12:43] | It makes me seem folksy. | 感觉挺潇洒的 |
[12:45] | Okay, have a seat. | 好吧 坐下吧 |
[13:01] | Done! Now you’re folksy and even. | 成了 现在又潇洒又匀称 |
[13:10] | Heard the news! Up top! | 俺听说了 击下掌 |
[13:15] | -What news? -You dropped him like he’s hot, | -听说什么了 -甩掉那个大帅哥 |
[13:18] | -even though he’s not! -Oh. | -尽管他不帅 -噢 |
[13:20] | Ivy, we’re actually… | 艾薇 我们其实 |
[13:21] | -We’re not really… -I couldn’t believe. | -我们没有 -俺不敢相信 |
[13:23] | You got back with that dog in the first place. | 你首先带回了那条狗 |
[13:25] | Spencer and I are still together. | 斯宾塞和我还在一起 |
[13:27] | You didn’t let me finish. | 能让俺说完吗 |
[13:29] | -I love dogs. -Yeah. | -俺喜欢小狗 -好吧 |
[13:32] | Yeah, see, we staged the break-up. | 好了 听着 我们暂时先分手 |
[13:34] | After they win the game tonight, | 当他们今晚赢下比赛之后 |
[13:35] | We’ll tell everyone we’re still together. | 我们再告诉大家 我们没分手 |
[13:37] | And they’ll know I was never a jinx. | 然后他们就会知道我不是个扫把星了 |
[13:39] | -Ah. -Heard the news! | -啊 -我听说了 |
[13:41] | Up top! | 击掌庆祝 |
[13:45] | -We’re still together. -You didn’t let me finish. | -我们没分手 -能让我说完吗 |
[13:57] | “Just because. | “之因为 |
[13:59] | Love, Gabe.” | 爱 盖比留” |
[14:02] | He must’ve done something really really bad. | 他绝对捅了大娄子了 |
[14:08] | Has anyone seen Mrs. Dabney lately? | 最近有没有人看到过达布尼夫人 |
[14:12] | Or maybe we’re misreading this. | 也许我们误解他了 |
[14:15] | -What do you mean? -Honey, maybe Gabe has finally turned that corner. | -此话怎讲 -亲爱的 也许盖比迈过了那道坎 |
[14:21] | And maybe we should be giving him. | 也许我们应该给予他 |
[14:23] | Some positive reinforcement. | 一些正面的鼓励 |
[14:24] | Well, I guess if he’s trying to be a good kid, | 好吧 如果他想痛改前非 |
[14:29] | We could try to be good parents. | 我们也可努力做位好家长 |
[14:34] | New territory for all of us? | 对我们来说都是挑战 |
[14:39] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 乖儿子 |
[14:41] | Come on, get in the car. | 跟我走 上车 |
[14:42] | Get in the car? Why? | 上车 去哪 |
[14:44] | -We’re going for ice cream. -No! | -我们去买冰淇淋 -不 |
[14:48] | No ice cream! You can’t make me! | 不吃冰淇淋 你不能逼我 |
[14:51] | Okay. Uh, yogurt? | 好吧 呃 酸奶怎么样 |
[14:54] | I know what’s going on here. | 我知道你们的阴谋 |
[14:56] | And I’m not going down like this! | 我是不会中你们的圈套的 |
[14:58] | -Get back! I won’t go! -Hey, whoa whoa! Hey, Gabe! | -后退 我不走 -嘿 喔 喔 嘿 盖比 |
[15:00] | -What are you doing? -I don’t want to go to military school. | -你干嘛啊 -我不想去军事学校 |
[15:04] | Military school? | 军事学校 |
[15:05] | Don’t deny it! I overheard you two talking in the kitchen. | 别不承认 我在厨房偷听到你俩的谈话了 |
[15:10] | Oh, you thought… | 噢 你以为 |
[15:12] | You think that you’re leaving today. | 你以为今天就送你走吗 |
[15:16] | Your departure date is still being determined. | 你的启程日期还悬而未决 |
[15:22] | It all depends on how you behave, right, Bob? | 什么时候走全看你的表现了 对吧 老鲍 |
[15:25] | Right. | 对 |
[15:26] | I don’t wanna go to Graystone academy. | 我不想去格雷斯顿学院 |
[15:29] | I want my spirit to be broken at home. | 我想在家磨练我的精神 |
[15:32] | By the people I love. | 被我深爱的人所磨练 |
[15:37] | Well, I guess I could call Colonel… | 好吧 我试试打电话给柯林克 |
[15:41] | Klink… | 上校 |
[15:45] | And tell him that we might reconsider. | 告诉他我们会再三考虑的 |
[15:48] | Oh, thank you. | 噢 谢谢 |
[15:51] | -Thank you. -You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用谢 |
[15:53] | Now… | 现在 |
[15:55] | There’s a bathroom upstairs that’s not gonna clean itself. | 楼上的浴室可不会自己打扫的 |
[15:57] | Okay, I’m on it. I’m on it. | 好的 我这就去 我这就去 |
[16:07] | Wh-wha-what… What’s going on? | 怎 怎 怎么回事 |
[16:10] | -Who is this? -Umm, my 4:30 appointment. | -这是谁啊 -呃 四点半的预约啊 |
[16:13] | Why don’t you head back to the shampoo station and I’ll be right there? | 你先去洗头吧 我在这等你 |
[16:18] | Sh-shampoo? | 洗 洗头 |
[16:19] | I thought that was our thing. | 我以为这是咱俩的专属 |
[16:21] | P.J., you’re not my only client. | PJ 你又不是我的唯一顾客 |
[16:25] | Oh, so now I’m just a client? | 噢 如今我成顾客了 |
[16:28] | You’ve always been just a client. | 你一直是顾客啊 |
[16:30] | Fine. Two can play this game. | 好吧 没有你我照样可以理发 |
[16:34] | Jerry, gimme a shave, please. | 杰里 请给我刮刮胡子 |
[16:37] | Sure, kid. Have a seat. | 没问题 孩子 坐下吧 |
[16:47] | -Oh hey, T. -Oh hello, Ivy. | -噢 嘿 小泰 -噢 好啊 艾薇 |
[16:49] | Oh, I guess you’ve probably heard. | 噢 我猜你已经听说了 |
[16:51] | That Spencer and I broke up. | 斯宾塞和我掰了 |
[16:53] | So my new boyfriend serge was busy, | 但是我的新男友有点忙 |
[16:56] | And I decided I’d come and support the team. | 所以我就前来支持下球队 |
[17:00] | Why are you talking like that? | 你怎么这么说话 |
[17:02] | Oh, Ivy, this is how I normally talk, | 噢 艾薇 我平常就这么说话啊 |
[17:04] | Especially now that I’m not a jinx. | 尤其当我不是扫把星的时候 |
[17:06] | Yeah, this is gonna be a long game. | 好吧 这场比赛会很难熬的 |
[17:13] | If Spencer misses this shot, we lose. | 如果这球斯宾塞没投进 我们就输了 |
[17:18] | Oh! Oh yes! | 噢 噢 好耶 |
[17:21] | Yes yes yes! | 好耶 好耶 好耶 |
[17:23] | -Whoo-hoo! -What are you doing? | -呜 呜 -你干嘛呢 |
[17:25] | I’m telling the whole world we’re still together! | 我要告诉全世界 我们没分手 |
[17:27] | We never broke up! | 我们是不会分手的 |
[17:29] | And since we won, I’m not a jinx! Ha! | 鉴于比赛胜利了 说明我不是个扫把星 哈 |
[17:35] | -Teddy. -Hmm? | -泰迪 -嗯 |
[17:36] | The score is tied. | 现在是平局 |
[17:39] | Oh. | 噢 |
[17:41] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[17:45] | I have to make this foul shot to win. | 我要投中这个罚球 才能赢 |
[17:48] | Okay. Yeah, carry on. | 好吧 没问题 继续加油 |
[17:50] | Good luck. No pressure. | 祝你好运 别有压力 |
[17:59] | If he misses this, I would not wanna be you. | 如果他投丢了 别说我认识你 |
[18:26] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[18:30] | -Now? -Now. | -可以了吗 -可以了 |
[18:44] | -Good morning. -Oh, good morning. | -早上好 -噢 早上好 |
[18:47] | The presentation just keeps getting better and better. | 你表现得越来越好了 |
[18:51] | Well, what have we got on the menu today? | 好吧 今天吃什么 |
[18:54] | I’m hoping for a breakfast bob-urrito. | 我希望是私房玉米煎饼 |
[18:57] | All right. | 请上眼 |
[18:59] | Voila. | 看看 |
[19:03] | There’s nothing here. What’s going on? | 什么都没有啊 怎么回事 |
[19:06] | I’ll tell you what’s going on. | 我告诉你怎么回事 |
[19:08] | I did a little research on Graystone academy. | 我百度了下格雷斯顿学院 |
[19:12] | There is no Colonel Klink. | 根本就没有柯林克上校这个人 |
[19:17] | That’s because he was replaced by Captain Kirk. | 那是因为队长柯克接替了他的位置 |
[19:22] | Come on, guys. You were just messing with me. | 别逗了 你俩 你俩就是跟我闹着玩呢 |
[19:25] | You were never gonna send me to military school. | 你们是不会把我送去军事学校的 |
[19:27] | No, we weren’t, | 是啊 不会的 |
[19:30] | But we could. | 但是我们可以 |
[19:32] | No, you can’t. | 不 你们不可以 |
[19:33] | No matter how much trouble I get into, | 不管我捅多大的娄子 |
[19:36] | You guys love me too much. | 你俩爱我爱的太深了 |
[19:39] | I’d love you a little more. | 我会爱你更深一点的 |
[19:41] | If you made me a breakfast bob-urrito. | 如果你给我弄个私房玉米煎饼 |
[19:45] | And a bowl of oatmeal with those yummy blueberries. | 还有一碗燕麦粥配上美味的蓝莓 |
[19:49] | All right, coming right up. | 好吧 马上来 |
[19:52] | Oh, but first | 噢 不过首先 |
[19:53] | I’m gonna need you guys to sign this. | 我需要你们签了这个 |
[20:03] | Well, Charlie, Gabe’s not going to militarschool, | 好了 查莉 盖比逃过军事学校这一劫 |
[20:07] | And I’m no longer considered a jinx, | 我也摆脱了扫把星的恶名 |
[20:09] | So everything’s looking good here. | 所以大家所有人都安然无恙 |
[20:12] | Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查莉 |
[20:16] | Well, almost everything. | 好吧 不是所有人 |
[20:19] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[20:20] | Jerry, my barber, is what happened. | 杰里 我的理发师 你说怎么回事 |
[20:23] | -It looks painful. -You should see my legs. | -看起来好痛啊 -你应该再看看我的腿 |
[20:35] | And you’re related to him, | 鉴于他是你哥 |
[20:37] | So good luck, Charlie. | 所以祝你好运喽 查莉 |
[20:53] | Where have you been? The game’s almost over. | 你去哪了 比赛都快结束了 |
[20:55] | I was on a date. | 约会去了 |
[20:57] | Oh, with who? | 噢 和谁啊 |
[20:59] | Serge Lefleur. | 塞奇·勒福尔 |
[21:04] | You know he’s imaginary, right? | 你知道他只是想象出来的 对吧 |
[21:06] | Uh, don’t listen to her, baby. | 呃 别听她瞎说 宝贝 |
[21:10] | What did I tell you about that unicycle? | 独轮车那件事 我是怎么跟你说的 |
[21:12] | Take it outside. | 外面骑去 |
[21:17] | You got here just in time. If Spencer makes this shot, | 你来得正好 如果斯宾塞投进了 |
[21:19] | We win the state championship. | 我们将赢得州际冠军 |
[21:29] | Oh! | 噢 |
[21:34] | Not in my house. | 休在我的地盘撒野 |