时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | -Hey, hon. -Hey. | -亲爱的 -嘿 |
[00:10] | -What you got there? -Our new baby monitor. | -你手里拿的啥 -宝宝监视器 |
[00:12] | Hey, you know, if one of us runs upstairs, We could test it out right now. | 如果咱俩中的一人去楼上 我们现在就可以测下好不好使 |
[00:16] | The one of us who is not pregnant. | 我说没怀孕的那个 |
[00:20] | -Hey, how about if I go? -Mm-hmm. | -我去吧 -嗯 |
[00:24] | Okay, all set! | 准备就绪 |
[00:27] | All righty, make baby noises. | 好了 发出宝宝的声音吧 |
[00:29] | All right. Goo goo ga ga. | 好嘞 咕咕嘎嘎 |
[00:37] | Uh-oh! My diapie is full! | 啊哦 我尿布湿了 |
[00:44] | Will somebody “pwease” change me? | 谁能帮我换一下下呢 |
[00:48] | Aw, man. I didn’t think we’d have to worry about this for years. | 妈呀 我以为需要为这事担心还得再过几年呢 |
[00:59] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:00] | Running late and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:02] | “Has anybody seen my left shoe?” | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:05] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:07] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:08] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:12] | I’ve been there, I survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:15] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:18] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:20] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:22] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:24] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:26] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:28] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:31] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:33] | But trust me, it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:37] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:42] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:53] | -Morning, boys. -Morning. | -早啊孩子们 -早 |
[01:56] | I’m in charge of breakfast today, what would you like? Dad. | 今天我做早餐 老爸你想吃啥 |
[01:58] | 20 pounds of raw pig. | 生猪肉20磅 |
[02:01] | You want toast with that? | 你是想就着面包一起吃吗 |
[02:04] | No, I need it for bait. | 不是 我要用它做诱饵 |
[02:06] | Believe it or not, we got a giant snake loose in Sloan’s Lake. | 有条巨蟒溜进了斯隆湖 |
[02:09] | Look at that… an anaconda. | 看看 一条大水蟒 |
[02:12] | What? How could an anaconda get to Denver? | 扯呢吧 水蟒怎么去得了丹佛市的呢 |
[02:15] | -Who knows? -Maybe some kid went to Florida | -谁知道呢 -没准是某个小孩 |
[02:19] | On vacation with his grandparents, | 和祖父母一起去弗罗里达州度假后 |
[02:21] | Brought a baby snake back. | 带回来一条小蛇 |
[02:24] | Maybe the kid named him snappy. | 没准这小孩给它起名叫施耐普 |
[02:27] | Maybe when snappy got too big, the kid freaked out. | 没准施耐普后来长得太大 小孩被吓坏了 |
[02:30] | And set him free. | 然后就把它放走了 |
[02:33] | Just a guess. | 猜测而已 |
[02:37] | Anyway, this is the opportunity of a lifetime. | 不管怎样 这都是我一生难得的机遇啊 |
[02:41] | I mean, if I can catch this snake, | 如果我能抓住这条蛇 |
[02:42] | This is great publicity for the triple-b-g. | 我的声誉肯定会极大得提升啊 |
[02:45] | -Huh? -What? | -啊 -啥 |
[02:46] | Bob’s bugs be gone. | 鲍伯到 虫子跑 |
[02:47] | -Oh oh! -Oh okay. | -噢 -对 |
[02:50] | Hey, dad, can I come with you? | 老爸 我能和你一起去吗 |
[02:51] | I’d love to see you get chased by a giant snake. | 我想看看你是怎么被蛇抓住的 |
[02:53] | Hey! I’m gonna catch that giant snake. | 是蛇被我抓住 |
[02:57] | However it plays out, I just want to see something catch something. | 管它谁被谁抓住 我都爱看 |
[03:06] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[03:11] | So we’ve turned into that couple? | 这么说我们也成了会穿情侣装的情侣了 |
[03:15] | -I love it! -Me too. | -我喜欢 -我也是 |
[03:18] | -So about tonight… -No, shh! | -那么今晚 -嘘 |
[03:22] | Okay, coast is clear. | 说吧 安全了 |
[03:24] | Do we really have to be so secretive? | 有必要弄的这么神秘吗 |
[03:26] | Are you kidding? | 你说笑呢吧 |
[03:27] | Do you have any idea what would happen if my mom found out? | 你知不知道要被我老妈发现了她得啥举动 |
[03:34] | So when I pick you up tonight, what do we say we’re doing? | 那我今晚来接你的时候 我们该怎么说呢 |
[03:36] | Don’t worry. I’ll come up with something. I’m a pretty good actress. | 甭担心 到时候编个就成 我演技很好的 |
[03:42] | Okay, first of all, in this family, I am the greatest actress. | 首先 在这个家我演技最好 |
[03:47] | Second of all, nobody fools mama ames. | 其次 没人能骗到老娘我 |
[03:51] | You bet. | 当然了 |
[03:52] | Now, Charlie, when you’re Teddy’s age, | 查莉 等你到了你姐姐的年纪 |
[03:55] | You’re not going to try to get away with stuff, are you? | 你不会编瞎话的对不对 |
[03:57] | -Yes, I will. -Oh. | -不 我会的 -哦 |
[04:05] | Charlie, who’s the greatest actress in the family? | 查莉 这个家谁演技最好 |
[04:07] | You are, mommy. | 是你 妈妈 |
[04:11] | All better. | 感觉好多了 |
[04:20] | P.J., we need to talk. | P.J 我要和你谈谈 |
[04:22] | I’ve got a dangerous mission for you. | 我有个很危险的任务要交给你 |
[04:24] | Mitch, I am not trying the chocolate shake again. | 米奇 我不会再尝那个巧克力奶昔了 |
[04:27] | I need you to find out who is stealing chicken from the store. | 我要你找出从店里偷鸡的人 |
[04:33] | Why would someone steal our chicken? Haven’t they tasted it? | 怎么会有人偷我们的鸡 难道他们都不尝下吗 |
[04:38] | I don’t know, but… | 我也不知道 不过 |
[04:42] | Corporate is really busting my giblets about this. | 老板肯定得为这事找我算账 |
[04:44] | So I am putting my best man on it. | 所以我要派出我最得力的手下 |
[04:50] | -You. -Oh! | -就是你呀 -噢 |
[04:52] | Cool. Any idea who the thief is? | 那好啊 有啥线索没 |
[04:55] | Okay, I’m pretty sure it’s an inside job. So it could be Justin… | 我确信是内贼干的 所以可能是贾斯汀 |
[04:58] | Okay, your meal was $3. And you gave me a $5, so… | 你的饭钱是三块 你给了我五块 所以 |
[05:05] | Don’t help me. I got this. | 别帮我 我能算出来 |
[05:09] | …Then there’s Val, the vegetarian… | 还有可能是瓦尔 那个素食者 |
[05:11] | Here’s your murdered chicken. | 这是你的被谋杀的鸡 |
[05:15] | …And finally, big Lenny. | 最后 大块头莱尼 |
[05:18] | You gonna finish that? | 你不吃了吧 |
[05:22] | So what do you think, kid? Who’s the master chicken thief? | 你有什么想法 你觉得谁是偷鸡的主谋 |
[05:26] | Gut instinct? I gotta go with Justin. | 凭直觉我认为是贾斯汀 |
[05:29] | Three from five… Or was it five from three? Think, Justin. Think. | 五减三 还是三减五啊 好好想啊 贾斯汀 |
[05:39] | Or Val. Could be Val. | 或者是瓦尔 可能是瓦尔 |
[05:47] | So once the snake takes the meat, then I slip that over his neck. | 一旦蛇咬了肉 我就用这个套住它的脖子 |
[05:53] | And then once I got him, I turn to your camera and I say, | 一旦我抓到它 我就对着你的摄像机说 |
[05:56] | “take a break, snake!” | 安息吧 蛇儿 |
[06:01] | Ha. Dad, I wouldn’t overthink the once-I’ve-got-him part. | 老爸 我可不想多想一旦你抓住蛇的场面 |
[06:07] | You know what? I still need a catchphrase, | 我还需要句名言啥的 |
[06:09] | Something Tom cruise can say when he plays me in the movie. | 汤姆·克鲁斯在电影里扮演我时会说的话 |
[06:12] | How about, “boy, have I been miscast”? | 晕 我是被分配错角色了吗 这句怎么样 |
[06:18] | Uh, Gabe, I don’t believe you’ve met | 盖比 不敢相信让你见到了 |
[06:20] | Denver’s least-favorite animal-control officer. | 丹佛市最讨人厌的动物管制官 |
[06:24] | Hello, quint | 你好啊 昆特 |
[06:25] | What are you doing here, bug boy? | 你在这干吗呢 除虫小子 |
[06:27] | There’s a monster snake on the loose, not a termite. | 是条蟒蛇逃掉了 又不是只白蚁 |
[06:31] | Yeah. Shouldn’t you be getting some old lady’s Kitty out of a tree? | 好吧 你不是在帮某位老太太从树上把小猫弄下来吗 |
[06:35] | Hmm? Muffin can wait. | 小松饼可以等会儿 |
[06:38] | First, I’m bringing in that cold-blooded beast out there. | 首先 是我把那个冷血的畜生引进来的 |
[06:42] | Have you ever caught anything like this before? | 你以前抓过类似的东西吗 |
[06:44] | Does this answer your question? | 这个应该能回答你的问题 |
[06:47] | That’s a t-shirt. | 那是件T恤 |
[06:50] | I’m here to catch a snake, not a cold. | 我是来抓蛇的 不是来抓虫的 |
[06:54] | See that scar? I got that tangling with a great white. | 看见伤疤没 我跟那个大白家伙扭打成一团 |
[06:58] | -Shark? -Labradoodle. | -是鲨鱼吗 -拉布拉多犬 |
[07:02] | Those things are fierce. | 那些玩意可凶狠了 |
[07:06] | Face it, Duncan, you’re out of your league. | 面对现实吧 邓肯 |
[07:08] | You’re an exterminator! | 你是在自不量力 你只是个除虫的 |
[07:11] | What are you going to do, tent the Lake? | 你打算怎么着 把湖面给罩上吗 |
[07:14] | Uh, no. I’m gonna catch him with this. | 当然不是 我要用这个抓 |
[07:18] | -Well, I’m gonna catch him with these… My nine assistants. -Whoa. | -我用这些抓 我的九个助手 -喔 |
[07:24] | -Labradoodle got my pinkie. -Hmm. | -拉布拉多犬吃了我的小指 -噢 |
[07:35] | Hi, Mrs. Duncan. | 你好 邓肯太太 |
[07:37] | -Hi, Spencer. Come on in. -Thanks. | -你好 斯宾塞 进来吧 -谢谢 |
[07:42] | So what you kids got planned for tonight? | 你们俩小家伙今晚打算干吗呢 |
[07:45] | Um, what did Teddy say we were up to? | 呃 泰迪是怎么打算的呢 |
[07:49] | -She didn’t. Answer the question. -Uh… | -她没打算 回答我的问题 -呃 |
[07:55] | -Here I am! -Teddy. | -我来了 -泰迪 |
[07:57] | Hi. Your mom wants to know what we’re doing tonight. | 你妈妈想知道我们今晚要干啥 |
[07:59] | We’re going to the movies. | 我们要去看电影 |
[08:01] | -Oh. Which one? -“table for two.” | -什么电影 -二人桌 |
[08:04] | -What’s it about? -A table for two. | -是讲什么的 -供两个人坐的桌子 |
[08:08] | -Rating? -Pg. | -等级 -PG |
[08:10] | -Running time? -98 minutes. | -片长 -98分钟 |
[08:12] | -You seem to have all the answers. -You seem to have all the questions. | -你貌似备好了所有的答案 -你貌似备好了所有的问题 |
[08:17] | Let’s go, Spencer. | 我们走吧 斯宾塞 |
[08:21] | -Sounds like you two have a very specific evening planned. -Yes, we do. | -听上去你俩今晚活动很明确啊 -没错 |
[08:28] | -Have a nice night, Mrs. Duncan. -I will. | -祝你度过一个愉快的晚上 邓肯太太 -我会的 |
[08:38] | “table for three.” | 就要变成三人桌了 |
[08:47] | Oh! | 噢 |
[08:49] | Do not be alarmed. I am not an intruder. | 别紧张 我不是入侵者 |
[08:53] | P.J., what are you doing? | P.J. 你这是干吗 |
[08:55] | I’m going undercover to figure out | 我乔装打扮 |
[08:57] | Which one of my co-workers is stealing chicken. | 以找出我的哪个同事是偷鸡贼 |
[08:59] | And you think they’re going to open up when they see Gandalf? | 你以为他们见了甘道夫就会自首么 |
[09:03] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意 |
[09:05] | -Yeah, wear a wire. -Yes! I love it. | -嗯 戴个窃听器吧 -好主意 |
[09:09] | What’s a wire? | 窃听器是啥东西 |
[09:11] | A recording device. You wear it under your clothes. | 一种录音装置 藏在衣服下面 |
[09:15] | And then you can use what the people say against them. | 然后就能录下来别人说的话 |
[09:17] | -Cool. I’ll wear a wire. -Yeah | -酷啊 我要戴个窃听器 -嗯 |
[09:19] | I’ll be like a spy. A spy from middle earth. | 我就像一个间谍 从中世纪来的间谍 |
[09:26] | And I’ll be like your brother. From planet earth. | 我就像你的弟弟 从地球来的 |
[09:37] | Oh, movie my butt. | 才不是去看电影呢 |
[09:44] | Party time’s over. | 快乐时光要结束了 |
[09:58] | You’re doing a show… Without me!? | 你在表演 竟然不带我 |
[10:14] | So this is what you’ve been doing? Rehearsing a musical behind my back? | 这就是你们要干的事 背着我排练音乐剧 |
[10:19] | Teddy, when did you stop loving me? | 泰迪 你什么时候开始不爱我的 |
[10:22] | Mom, I was hoping you wouldn’t find out this way. | 老妈 我真不喜欢以这种方式被你发现 |
[10:27] | Actually, I was just hoping you wouldn’t find out. | 事实上 我就希望不被你发现 |
[10:29] | And you’re doing “franny saves the farm”? | 你在表演“法兰妮拯救了农场” |
[10:33] | That’s my favorite musical of all time. | 那是我最爱的音乐剧啊 |
[10:35] | Not only that, she’s playing franny. | 还不止这些呢 她演的就是法兰妮 |
[10:38] | Don’t help me, Franklin. | 别帮倒忙 富兰克林 |
[10:41] | Hey, let’s… let’s take a five, everybody. | 那个 大家先休息五分钟吧 |
[10:48] | Oh, Teddy, why would you keep this from me? | 泰迪 你为啥不让我知道呢 |
[10:51] | I could have helped you, taught you, mentored you. | 我可以帮你啊 教你 指导你 |
[10:54] | Yeah, and those are three of the reasons I didn’t tell you. | 你说的这三个构成了我没告诉你的理由 |
[10:58] | What are you trying to say? | 你想说啥 |
[11:00] | Mom, anytime I try to do something. | 老妈 我每次想做点跟表演有关的事 |
[11:03] | That has to do with performing, you get involved. | 你都要插上一手 |
[11:05] | And you don’t just get involved; you take over. | 不只是插手 就是接管了 |
[11:07] | Well, I’m sorry, Teddy. Okay? I love the spotlight. | 那抱歉了 泰迪 好吧 我爱聚光灯 |
[11:12] | But in fairness, not as much as the spotlight loves me. | 不过说实话 没有聚光灯爱我得多 |
[11:19] | Mom, I would like for you to not make this about you, just this one time. | 老妈 我希望这次您别插手了 就这一次 |
[11:23] | Please, could you just be my mom? | 求你了 只做我的老妈不行吗 |
[11:25] | Moms bring flowers, they sit in the audience and they watch their kids. | 那种带着花来 坐在观众席观看自己孩子表演的老妈 |
[11:29] | -Well, I… -Quietly. | -那我 -安静地看 |
[11:32] | Well… I’m sorry I’ve been such a terrible mother. | 那好吧 我很抱歉我是一个不称职的妈妈 |
[11:38] | No… no, mom, I didn’t… | 别啊 老妈 我不是 |
[11:43] | I told you the spotlight loved me. | 我就说聚光灯爱我吧 |
[11:49] | Clark, cut it out. | Clark 别逞能 |
[11:56] | 14 miles per hour… | 每小时14英里 |
[11:58] | Well, time to get some sleep, Gabe. Got a snake to catch tomorrow. | 该睡觉了 盖比 明天还得抓蛇呢 |
[12:03] | Hey, dad, have you ever knocked out a grizzly bear with one punch? | 老爸 你有没有赤手空拳打倒过一头灰熊 |
[12:07] | Well, let me think. Uh, no. | 让我想想 呃 没有 |
[12:14] | You know who has? Quint. | 知道谁打倒过么 昆特 |
[12:18] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[12:20] | I’m reading this blog. It’s called “quint while you’re ahead.” | 我看了他的博客 名叫“视昆而止” |
[12:24] | -Man, is he tough! -Hey, I’m just as tough as quint. | -他真的好猛啊 -我和昆特一样猛啊 |
[12:28] | I don’t know, dad. Maybe you should leave the snake catching to him. | 不好说啊 老爸 也许你应该让他去抓蛇 |
[12:32] | I mean, you’re an exterminator. You set off bug bombs and run. | 我是说 毕竟你是除虫专家啊 点燃除虫炸弹后就跑开了 |
[12:40] | I have to run, Gabe. It’s government mandated. | 我必须得跑啊 这是政府规定的呀 |
[12:52] | Time to catch a chicken thief. | 抓偷鸡贼的时间到了 |
[12:58] | So glad you all could come over, | 很高兴你们都能过来 |
[13:00] | Justin, Val and big Lenny. | 贾斯汀 瓦尔 还有大块头莱尼 |
[13:05] | And we’re away from work, | 既然现在不是在工作 |
[13:07] | So we can really let our hair down. | 我们可以不拘礼节 |
[13:09] | I let my hair down at work all the time. | 我一直把头发放下来的 |
[13:12] | I lost a scrunchie in the Cole slaw once. | 我还曾掉过一根在凉拌生菜丝里 |
[13:15] | Come on, guys, this is our chance to bond, | 伙计们 这是我们培养感情的好机会啊 |
[13:18] | Share our hopes, our dreams, | 彼此分享一下希望与理想 |
[13:21] | Our darkest secrets. | 以及深藏心底的小秘密 |
[13:23] | Who wants to go first? Lenny? | 谁先来 莱尼 |
[13:27] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[13:29] | Good start. Not a secret, but good start. | 不错的开头 不是秘密 不过是个不错的开头 |
[13:33] | If we’re telling secrets, why don’t you go first? | 要说秘密 为啥不从你开始呢 |
[13:37] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 没问题啊 |
[13:40] | Uh, sometimes I steal supplies from work. Anybody want to piggyback on that? | 我有时候从上班的地儿偷东西 有人要往下接吗 |
[13:48] | -I took a straw once. -Yeah yeah. | -我曾经偷过一根吸管 -接着说 |
[13:54] | But I felt so bad, I brought back two. | 但是我感觉很不好 于是又放回去了 |
[13:59] | -Ahem. Ah… -What was that? | -嗯 -什么声 |
[14:01] | -What was what? -Sounded like feedback. | -没啥 -听上去像是回音 |
[14:03] | I didn’t hear anything. | 我啥也没听见 |
[14:13] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 老妈 你来这干吗 |
[14:15] | Well, it is children’s theater. I thought Charlie might like it. | 既然是儿童剧院 我想查莉应该会喜欢 |
[14:21] | And she has something for you. | 她还给你带来了些东西 |
[14:25] | Aw, Charlie, thank you. | 谢谢你 小查莉 |
[14:28] | Okay, come on, sweetie, let’s go. | 好了 宝贝 我们走 |
[14:29] | Oh, mom, wait. Um… | 呃 老妈等一下 |
[14:32] | About what I said yesterday, I was out of line. | 我昨天说的那些话很不好 |
[14:37] | And? | 然后捏 |
[14:38] | And I’m really sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[14:41] | And? | 再然后捏 |
[14:45] | That’s all I got. | 没有了 |
[14:46] | Okay. Well, you may not have been entirely wrong. | 好吧 可能的确不全是你的不对 |
[14:53] | It might be possible that I have a small problem with the spotlight. | 说到聚光灯 我可能也有些小问题 |
[15:02] | Mom, we’re backstage. The lights are out front. | 老妈 我们在后台 聚光灯打不到这的 |
[15:06] | That’s what I hate about backstage. | 所以我讨厌后台 |
[15:09] | Anyway, this is your moment to shine. | 不管怎么说 这是你闪耀光芒的时刻 |
[15:13] | So as we say in the theater, | 既然我们已经在这了 |
[15:16] | -Break a leg. -Oh. | -那祝你好运 -噢 |
[15:20] | Terrible news… Franklin just broke his leg. | 坏消息 富兰克林刚把腿摔断了 |
[15:25] | -He can’t do the show. -Well, what are we going to do? | -他不能表演了 -那我们该怎么办 |
[15:27] | I’ve got to find somebody to play banker Jones, somebody who knows the part. | 得再找个人演银行家琼斯 还得是熟悉这个角色的 |
[15:35] | Okay, I swear I had nothing to do with this. | 我发誓跟我没关系 |
[15:46] | Yeah, good day to catch a snake. | 抓蛇的好日子啊 |
[15:50] | You’re right! It was. I caught him an hour ago, took him to the zoo. | 你说对了 是好日子 一小时之前被我抓到送去动物园了 |
[15:55] | You did? | 你抓到了 |
[15:58] | -Well, then what are you doing here? -Came back to do this. Nnnngg! | -那你还在这干吗 -干这个 |
[16:08] | Aw, man, was that quint? | 刚才那个是昆特吗 |
[16:10] | Great. So I missed the coolest guy in the world. | 真好啊 多亏你让我去帮你拿薯片 |
[16:12] | Because I had to get your potato chips. | 让我错过了全世界最厉害的家伙 |
[16:14] | Hey, the point is, did you get ’em? | 重点是 你拿来了么 |
[16:20] | So did quint see the snake? | 昆特看见蛇了吗 |
[16:23] | Yeah, matter of fact, he did. And then he… | 看见了 然后他 |
[16:27] | And then he left… Because he was afraid. | 然后他就走了 因为他害怕 |
[16:33] | Quint’s afraid? -Yeah. Can you believe that? | 昆特害怕了 -是的 不敢相信吧 |
[16:36] | Coolest guy in the world leaves because he’s afraid. | 全世界最厉害的家伙因为害怕而离开了 |
[16:39] | But you know who isn’t afraid? Your old man. | 不过你知道谁不害怕么 你家老头 |
[16:42] | And I am putting an end to this once and for all. | 今儿个我要一次性把这事给了结了 |
[16:45] | All right. Come and get it, snappy! | 好了 给我出来吧 施耐普 |
[16:52] | Dad, are you sure about this? | 爹啊 你确定你要这么做么 |
[16:54] | Hey, a man’s got to do what a man’s got… Oh man! This water is cold. | 男人就应该 靠 水好冷啊 |
[17:01] | What’s he doing out there? | 他在那干吗 |
[17:03] | -Catching the snake. -What? | -抓蛇啊 -啥 |
[17:06] | -Duncan, I was lying! -What? | -邓肯 我骗你的 -啥 |
[17:09] | -I didn’t catch the snake! -Yes, I am in the Lake! | -我没抓着蛇 -是的 我在湖里 |
[17:13] | -Dad, come back. -I was just trying to get rid of you. | -老爸 快回来 -我就是想摆脱你 |
[17:16] | -What? -Whoa. Is that a log floating towards him or… | -啥玩意 -喔 那是根木桩向他漂过去了吗 |
[17:20] | Sna-a-a-ake! | 蛇啊 |
[17:22] | Snake in the Lake! | 蛇在湖里啊 |
[17:25] | Get the truck, get the truck, get the truck, get the truck! Get the truck! | 快上车 快上车 快上车 快上车 |
[17:30] | Like father, like son. | 真是有其父必有其子 |
[17:33] | A couple of scaredy cats running from a stupid log. | 俩胆小鬼被根蠢木头吓得屁滚尿流 |
[17:38] | Uh-oh. | 啊哦 |
[17:45] | So that’s it? You learned nothing? | 就这样么 你啥也没查出来 |
[17:47] | I learned big Lenny combs his beard with a fork. | 我查到了大块头莱尼用叉子梳理胡子 |
[17:52] | So we’ll never find out who’s stealing the chicken. | 也就是说我们将永远都不会查出谁是偷鸡贼 |
[17:55] | Corporate is going to be devastated. This is going to haunt me forever. | 老板会很失望的 这事将纠缠我一辈子了 |
[17:59] | -Oh well! -You know, funny thing though. | -算了 -有件事比较有趣 |
[18:03] | After the party, I came back here to look at our security-camera footage. | 派对过后 我又回来看了下我们的保安监视录像 |
[18:06] | We, uh, have security cameras? | 我们有保安监视录像 |
[18:08] | Yeah. Yeah, and it showed this guy who looks just like you. | 是啊 从录像上看有个人和你长得一样 |
[18:13] | Taking boxes of chicken out of the storage fridge. | 从冷藏室里拿走了几盒鸡 |
[18:16] | Do you by chance have an evil twin brother? | 你有没有可能还有一个双胞胎兄弟 |
[18:20] | I don’t recall. | 我不记得有啊 |
[18:23] | Then your brother put the stolen chicken in his car. | 然后你兄弟把偷的鸡放回车上 |
[18:27] | -You got that on tape? -Uh-huh. | -这部分录像里也有啊 -是啊 |
[18:29] | And here’s the crazy part… | 最扯的来了 |
[18:30] | Your brother drives the exact same car that you do. | 你兄弟竟然和你开一样的车 |
[18:34] | I guess that makes sense though. I mean, you are twins. | 这下不会错了 你真有个双胞胎兄弟 |
[18:37] | All right! | 行了 |
[18:38] | Quit toying with me. I confess. I stole the chicken. | 别折磨我了 我坦白 是我偷的鸡 |
[18:42] | So I could open my own place, | 我想自己开店 |
[18:45] | “mitch’s discount poultry hut.” | 米奇家禽折扣店 |
[18:48] | Wait. So you don’t have a twin brother? | 这么说你没有双胞胎兄弟 |
[18:51] | Stop it, kid. You got me, all right? | 得了吧 算被你抓住了还不行么 |
[18:54] | Okay. Well, I’m confused. If you were the one stealing the chicken, | 我糊涂了 既然是你偷的鸡 |
[18:58] | Why did you ask me to catch a chicken thief? | 你为啥还让我去抓偷鸡贼呢 |
[19:00] | I mean, I’m your best man, right? | 我不是你最得力的手下么 |
[19:02] | I never thought someone so stupid could catch me. | 我没想到还能被你这个笨蛋抓住 |
[19:05] | Well, look who’s stupid now. | 这下看看谁才是笨蛋 |
[19:09] | ’cause I just caught you and your twin brother. Right? | 我抓住了你还有你的双胞胎兄弟 是吧 |
[19:21] | franny, since I can’t pay | 法兰妮 因为我没钱 |
[19:24] | they’re going to take my sweet farm away | 他们就要收走我亲爱的农场 |
[19:28] | don’t you worry, dry your eyes | 不用担心 擦干眼泪 |
[19:32] | ’cause I just brought you a big surprise | 我给你带来个大大的惊喜 |
[19:39] | -who is this? -I’m the banker | -他是谁啊 -我是银行家 |
[19:42] | -with your money -You should thank her | -带着你的钱来了 -你该感谢她 |
[19:45] | you mean I won’t have to lose my farm after all? | 你是说我不用失去农场了 |
[19:48] | all it took was one little call | 只用打个电话而已 |
[19:52] | franny saved the farm | 法兰妮拯救了农场 |
[19:57] | franny saved the farm | 法兰妮拯救了农场 |
[20:02] | franny saved the farm | 法兰妮拯救了农场 |
[20:07] | farm!. | 农场 |
[20:25] | Well, Charlie, You were a little chicken. | 查莉 你当了一回小鸡 |
[20:29] | And apparently so was dad. | 很显然老爸也是 |
[20:31] | Hey hey! I was not chicken. | 嘿 嘿 我可不是胆小鬼 |
[20:34] | I was exiting the Lake in a rapid fashion. | 我让那湖瞬间得到超多的关注 |
[20:38] | No, dad, it’s all right. I’d rather have a live coward than a dead hero. | 没事的老爸 我宁愿要一个活着的懦夫也不要一个挂了的英雄 |
[20:43] | Oh, thank you, son. | 谢谢你了 儿子 |
[20:47] | Yeah. Live hero would have been the best, but… | 活着的英雄当然是最好的 不过 |
[20:50] | Of course. I mean, if you’re going to rank them, | 当然 如果真要排名的话 |
[20:52] | You’d want your live hero, live coward. | 第一是活着的英雄 其次活着的懦夫 |
[20:54] | Yeah. You know, dead hero, dead coward. | 然后是挂了的英雄 挂了的懦夫 |
[20:56] | Yeah, dead coward. Those guys are losers. | 懦夫还搞挂了 也太锉了 |
[21:00] | Hey, do you guys mind? I’m trying to do a video diary here. | 你俩能消停会不 我正在弄视频日记呢 |
[21:04] | Just say “good luck, charlie” and be done. | 说 祝你好运 查莉 不就完事了吗 |
[21:07] | Look, it’s not that easy. It’s… | 不像你说得那么简单好吧 应该 |
[21:11] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运喽 小查莉 |
[21:32] | -Huh. -Down here. | -呃 -在下面呢 |
[21:39] | Oh, hey, it’s you. Hello, snappy. | 哦 是你啊 施耐普 |
[21:43] | P.J. Long time, amigo. | P.J 好久不见啊 朋友 |
[21:52] | -Uh, you… you look well. -Save it! | -你看上去不错啊 -省省吧 |
[21:58] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么可以这样对我 |
[22:00] | “snappy, why don’t you hop in the Lake While I get us some ice cream”? | 施耐普 我去拿冰激凌了 你可以跳进湖里啊 |
[22:08] | Well, I got ice cream. | 我是去拿冰激凌了呀 |
[22:11] | But you never came back. | 但是你再也没回来了 |
[22:14] | You never came… oh! Oh, yummy yummy. What is this? | 你再也没 噢 美味呀 这是啥东西 |
[22:24] | This is Charlie and don’t even think about it! | 这是查莉 你想都别想 |
[22:26] | Not even a nipple. | 尝一口都不成吗 |
[22:28] | Thanks for stopping by, snappy. | 谢谢你的来访 施耐普 |
[22:34] | Who is it? | 谁啊 |
[22:35] | -Toy delivery for Charlie. -Go away! | -给查莉送玩具的 -走开 |