时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Hey, Dad. How was your day? | 嘿 老爸 今天过得怎么样 |
[00:10] | Do you really want to know? | 你真想知道 |
[00:12] | Actually, I was just being polite. | 事实上 我只是出于礼貌 |
[00:15] | It was horrible! | 简直糟透了 |
[00:18] | Oh, good. So you’re gonna tell me anyway. | 哦 好吧 看来不管怎样你都要和我说了 |
[00:22] | Toby kept me awake all night, so I was a zombie all day. | 托比害的我整晚没睡 我今天跟个僵尸一样 |
[00:25] | You know, I was so tired | 你知道吗 我都累糊涂了 |
[00:28] | I used termite spray on a nest full of rats. | 都把白蚁喷雾往一窝老鼠洞里喷了 |
[00:32] | Well.. You’ll uh.. | 呃 你可以 嗯 |
[00:34] | You’ll kill them tomorrow, huh, Dad? | 你可以明天再杀死他们 哈 老爸 |
[00:38] | I never know what to say. | 我总是不知道该说什么 |
[00:42] | Oh, no. You know what? | 噢 不 你知道吗 |
[00:44] | I think I’m just gonna lay down right here. | 我想我只是需要在这儿躺上一会儿 |
[00:47] | Oh yeah. | 噢耶 |
[00:49] | Toby, come on.. | 托比 够了 |
[00:50] | Work with me here. Please? | 好好配合我 行不行 |
[00:53] | Help a mother out. | 帮帮你老妈吧 |
[00:56] | Guess who missed his nap? | 你猜谁中午又没睡 |
[01:01] | And guess who took an extra long one? | 再猜猜谁睡得特别好 |
[01:12] | Check it out. | 告诉你 |
[01:13] | I just joined the marching band. | 我刚刚加入了游行乐队 |
[01:16] | Gabe! Gabe! | 盖比 盖比 |
[01:18] | Gabe! | 盖比 |
[01:19] | – What? – Take it outside. | – 怎么了 – 把这玩意儿拿出去 |
[01:21] | No, Mrs. Dabney just told me to take it inside. | 不是吧 达布尼太太刚刚让我拿进来 |
[01:25] | Honey? Honey? Here’s some mail for PJ. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 这里有PJ的一些邮件 |
[01:28] | Maybe you could take it to his apartment tomorrow? | 你明天能不能送到他的公寓里 |
[01:31] | – How about if I do it now? – Okay. | – 我现在去送怎么样 – 好极了 |
[01:43] | This is so great. Hang on. I’ll get my baton. | 演奏棒极了 等一下 我去拿我的指挥棒 |
[01:50] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:51] | Running late and Dad jokes. | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:53] | “Has anybody seen my left shoe?” | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:56] | I close my eyes, take a bite. | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:57] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:59] | There it is up on the roof. | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:03] | I’ve been there, I survived. | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:06] | So just take my advice. | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:09] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:11] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:13] | But I know your future’s bright. | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:16] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:17] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:19] | Everything turns out all right. | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:22] | Sure life is up and down. | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:24] | But trust me, it comes back around. | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:28] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be. | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:33] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:45] | Hey, thanks for coming to my volleyball game. | 嘿 谢谢你来看我的排球赛 |
[02:47] | Oh yeah. My pleasure. | 不用客气 我很荣幸 |
[02:49] | Getting to see all those cute guys | 能看见那么多的帅小伙 |
[02:52] | running around in tight shirts and shorts. | 穿着紧身衣服和短裤跑来跑去 |
[02:55] | But mostly you. I focused on you. | 但是我通常只关注着你 |
[02:58] | Well, it was an awesome game. | 是的 比赛简直棒极了 |
[02:59] | I’m telling you, the team’s really coming together this year. | 跟你说吧 这支球队今年是真的团结成一体了 |
[03:02] | Yeah? Yeah, it must be really fun to be a part of a team. | 哇 那作为其中的一份子一定超级有趣 |
[03:05] | You know what’s kind of sad? | 你知道我有多悲剧吗 |
[03:07] | This is my last year of high school and I’ve never played a sport. | 这是我高中的最后一年而我却从来没有打过体育比赛 |
[03:11] | Oh well. | 这样啊 |
[03:15] | You know what? I’ll join the girls’ volleyball team. | 我想到了 我要加入女子排球队 |
[03:18] | You’re gonna play volleyball? Look, it’s not that easy. | 你要去打排球 知道吗 排球没那么容易 |
[03:21] | Well, how hard could it be? You do it. | 嗯 又能有多难呢 你都会打 |
[03:25] | It’s very difficult, all right? I just make it look easy. | 这非常难 好吗 我只是让它看起来比较容易 |
[03:28] | Kind of like being your boyfriend. | 和做你男朋友有异曲同工之妙 |
[03:37] | Oh oh oh! | 噢 噢 噢 |
[03:39] | Oh, yes! All day long! | 噢 帅啊 一整天了 |
[03:43] | I got it. | 我来开门 |
[03:45] | – Hey. – Hey, Dad. | – 嘿 – 嘿 老爸 |
[03:48] | Welcome to Casa De PJ and Emmett. | 欢迎来到PJ和埃米特的小屋 |
[03:51] | What? Wait, I thought we were calling it | 什么 等等 我们不是应该叫做 |
[03:52] | “Emmett and PJ’s World O’ Fun”? | “埃米特和PJ的奇妙世界”吗 |
[03:54] | So, what brings you to our place to be named later? | 所以 你来这个名字未定的地方做什么呢 |
[03:59] | I brought you some mail. Hey! You got chairs. | 我给你送来了一些邮件 嘿 椅子不错 |
[04:05] | Oh, yeah. | 哦 耶 |
[04:07] | Quite the change from Casa De Drums and Screaming Kids. | 与架子鼓和哭闹孩子的小屋真是天壤之别啊 |
[04:13] | Oh, let’s go with “World O’ Fun, they’re already using “Casa De”. | 噢 我们还是“奇妙世界”吧 “小屋”已经被他们用了 |
[04:17] | You know, it’s not always this quiet here, Mr. Duncan. | 你知道的 邓肯叔叔 这里并不总是这么安静 |
[04:20] | We’re right next door to a fire station, so we get a lot of sirens. | 我们就在火车站边上 常常听见警笛声 |
[04:22] | So, does a siren go off every hour of the night because it’s hungry? | 那么 警笛会半夜因为肚子饿就每小时响一次吗 |
[04:28] | Does a siren need to be burped and changed? | 警笛需要帮助打嗝和换尿布吗 |
[04:34] | You don’t know a lot about sirens, do you? | 您不知道什么是警笛 是吧 |
[04:37] | Well, Dad, um, thanks for stopping by. | 好吧 老爸 嗯 谢谢拜访 |
[04:41] | It, uh.. | 那个 嗯 |
[04:43] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[04:48] | I think he’s asleep. | 我想他睡过去了 |
[04:50] | And he’s sitting on the remote. How are we gonna change the channel? | 而且他坐在遥控器上 我们要怎么换台 |
[04:54] | – I got an idea. – What’s that? | – 我有主意了 – 什么 |
[04:56] | Uh.. | 嗯 |
[04:58] | – It worked. – Okay. | – 成功了 – 非常好 |
[05:02] | – Wait, wait, wait, go back. – Oh um. | – 等等 等等 上一个 – 哦 嗯 |
[05:04] | – Ah. – Perfect. | – 啊 – 完美 |
[05:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:09] | Now how are we gonna turn up the volume? | 现在我们该怎么调大音量呢 |
[05:13] | – Volume’s fine. – Yup. | – 音量正好 – 没错 |
[05:22] | Hey, Mom? I need some help with my science project. | 嘿 老妈 我的科学作业需要找人帮忙 |
[05:26] | Where’s Dad? | 老爸呢 |
[05:30] | Uh, hello? | 嗯 看这儿 |
[05:34] | Why don’t you want my help? | 为什么不找我来帮忙 |
[05:38] | Come on, Gabe. I’m great at science. | 别这样 盖比 我超擅长科学的 |
[05:41] | And it sounds like fun. | 听起来多有趣啊 |
[05:42] | Helping me with a science project sounds fun? | 你觉得帮我完成科学作业听起来有趣 |
[05:45] | I’m covered in spit-up. Work with me, here. | 宝宝吐了我得处理一下 过来 帮我忙 |
[05:50] | All right. I’ll give you a shot. | 好吧 我可以让你试试 |
[05:52] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:53] | And just so we’re clear, I’m not gonna let you trick me | 我们先讲清楚 我可不会上当替你做所有作业 |
[05:56] | into doing all the work like you do with Dad. | 别拿忽悠你爸的那一套对付老娘 |
[06:00] | For your information, Dad enjoys being tricked. | 告诉你吧 老爸被忽悠得乐在其中呢 |
[06:04] | It’s part of the dance we do. | 这是我们一贯的相处方式 |
[06:08] | All right, what’s the project? | 好吧 作业是什么 |
[06:10] | Building a model rocket to launch at the science fair. | 建造一艘模型火箭在科学博览会上发射用 |
[06:14] | Ooh. Fun. | 哦哦 好有趣 |
[06:16] | – When’s it due? – Two days. | – 什么时候截止 – 两天后 |
[06:18] | Two days?! | 两天后 |
[06:20] | Why did you wait until the last minute? | 你为什么要等到最后一刻才做作业 |
[06:22] | Well, that’s when Dad does his best work. | 呃 这时候老爸工作效率最高 |
[06:25] | That’s true. | 这倒是真的 |
[06:34] | Listen up, everybody. | 各位 听好了 |
[06:35] | I want you to meet the newest member of our team. | 来见见我们队最新加入的成员 |
[06:38] | – Hi, everybody. I’m Teddy. – Wrong. | – 嗨 大家好 我是泰迪 – 错 |
[06:42] | No, I’m pretty sure. | 不 我很确定 |
[06:44] | Teddy’s too soft. It’s too nice. | 泰迪太软弱了 太温和了 |
[06:46] | From now on, your volleyball name is uh.. | 现在起 你的排球队名字叫 嗯 |
[06:50] | T-Rex! | 霸王龙 |
[06:52] | Keep stretching. I’m gonna get a fresh whistle. | 伸展一下 我去拿一个新哨子来 |
[06:58] | Coach likes to give us all fierce dinosaur nicknames | 教练喜欢给我们起个凶猛的恐龙外号 |
[07:01] | that go with the first letter of our name. | 用我们名字的首字母开头 |
[07:04] | I’m Vonnie, so I’m “Velociraptor,” | 我叫翁妮 所以我的外号是“迅猛龙” |
[07:06] | Stephanie’s “stegosaurus,” | 史蒂芬妮是“剑龙” |
[07:08] | Taylor’s “pterodactyl”. | 泰勒是“翼龙” |
[07:09] | But pterodactyl begins with a “P”. | 但是翼龙的首字母是P |
[07:13] | Tell it to the coach. He loves to be corrected. | 跟教练说去 他可喜欢被挑错了 |
[07:18] | All right, let’s get to work. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[07:28] | I’m sorry, I thought you were gonna get that. | 不好意思 我以为你会去接那个球 |
[07:36] | Way to go. Nice shot. That was awesome. | 好 杀得漂亮 这球太棒了 |
[07:47] | Oh, are you okay? | 噢 你还好吗 |
[07:53] | That was mine, wasn’t it? | 那球该我接的 是吗 |
[07:57] | That’s it. Practice is over. | 就这样吧 练习结束 |
[07:59] | Except for you, T-Rex. | 你留下 霸王龙 |
[08:01] | I want to talk to you in private. | 我要和你私下谈谈 |
[08:03] | You stink. | 你这个废物 |
[08:06] | Coach, I don’t think we’re in private yet. | 教练 我想我们还不是私下 |
[08:08] | And do you know why you stink? | 你知道为什么说你是废物吗 |
[08:10] | No. | 不知道 |
[08:11] | When I ask a question, I don’t want an answer, do you understand me? | 我没想让你回答我的问题 明白吗 |
[08:16] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该做什么 |
[08:18] | You’re too nice. | 你太善良了 |
[08:20] | Nice people, they get pushed around. | 人善被人欺 马善被人骑 |
[08:21] | And I’m not talking about volleyball, I’m talking about life. | 我说的可不是排球 我说的是人生 |
[08:25] | – It’s just my first day. – And possibly your last. | – 我才第一天来 – 也可能是你的最后一天 |
[08:28] | Now, if you want to stay on my team, | 现在 如果你还想在我的队里待下去 |
[08:30] | you need to come back tomorrow and play with some fire. | 你明天再来得干点刺激的事 |
[08:33] | – You got it? – Got it. | – 明白了吗 – 明白了 |
[08:35] | Oh, and one more thing. | 哦 还有件事 |
[08:36] | Pterodactyl actually starts with a “P”. | 翼龙的首字母其实是P |
[08:38] | I know that it’s kind of confusing, but it’s.. | 我知道这很容易弄混 但是 |
[08:40] | Get out of here! | 给我出去 |
[08:47] | See? Isn’t this nice? Working on a project together. | 你看 一起做作业的感觉很好吧 |
[08:51] | Nice? It’s great. It doesn’t even feel like homework. | 何止是好 简直棒极了 完全不像在做家庭作业 |
[08:54] | It’s more like… home play, or home joy, or… | 就像是 家庭游戏 家庭娱乐之类的 |
[09:00] | Too much? | 太过了 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | Hey, Charlie. What do you want? | 嘿 小查莉 你想要什么 |
[09:09] | Oh.. | 噢 |
[09:11] | I forgot, I totally promised Charlie I was gonna play with her. | 我完全忘记了 我答应查莉和她一起玩的 |
[09:17] | Charlie, I’m sorry I can’t play with you. | 亲爱的查莉 很抱歉我不能陪你玩了 |
[09:21] | Look, I know you’ve been feeling neglected | 听着 我知道托比出生后 |
[09:23] | ever since Toby came along, | 你一直有种被忽视的感觉 |
[09:25] | but I’m working on a big school project with Mom. | 但是我正和妈妈一起做一项重要的学校作业 |
[09:32] | Oh, you know, go play with her for a few minutes. | 哦 算了 去和她玩上几分钟吧 |
[09:36] | I’ll just get this started. | 这东西我先做着就行了 |
[09:38] | If you say so. | 那就听你的 |
[09:45] | Where’s my toy? | 我的玩具呢 |
[09:50] | – Just like we talked about. – Thank you. | – 就像我们说好的那样 – 谢谢你 |
[09:52] | All right, now, let’s head down to the basement | 好了 我们现在去地下室吧 |
[09:55] | where you’re gonna play “sit quietly,” | 你去那儿玩“安静地坐着” |
[09:57] | while I play “watch TV”. | 我去玩“看电视” |
[10:05] | And then he said that I stink because I’m too nice. | 然后他说我是废物 就因为我太善良了 |
[10:12] | – You know this is all your fault. – How is it my fault? | – 你要知道都是你的错 – 怎么会是我的错 |
[10:14] | You’re the one who wanted to join a team. | 是你自己要加入体育队的 |
[10:16] | Well, you could have mentioned that the coach was a lunatic. | 你该告诉我教练是个疯子的 |
[10:21] | You know what? I don’t need this. I’m gonna quit. | 你知道吗 我已经受够了 我要退出 |
[10:24] | Well, I thought you wanted to play a sport. | 好吧 我以为你真心想要运动的 |
[10:25] | Yeah, well there’s plenty of other sports out there. | 当然 反正还有很多别的运动嘛 |
[10:27] | I’ll do the one with the, um… | 我可以参加那项 呃 |
[10:29] | With the the ball and the stick and the helmet. | 有球还有棍子还有头盔的运动 |
[10:33] | Okay, so that would be either Softball, Field Hockey, or Lacrosse. | 好吧 那你是要参加垒球 曲棍球 还是长曲棍球 |
[10:40] | – Which one’s outdoors? – All of them are. | – 哪个是在户外的 – 都是 |
[10:42] | – Which one has the cutest uniforms? – None of them do. | – 哪个服装最可爱 – 都不 |
[10:45] | Sports is so hard. | 运动太难了 |
[10:57] | – Gentlemen. – Hey, Dad. | – 先生们 – 老爸 |
[11:00] | – What are you doing here? – Again? | – 你有什么事 – 需要再次来访 |
[11:03] | Oh, I, uh.. Brought you a little housewarming gift. | 哦 我 呃 给你们带来了点有家庭温情的小礼物 |
[11:07] | Vacuum bags. | 真空包装袋 |
[11:11] | That will come in handy once we get a vacuum. | 如果我们有个真空吸尘器 这会派上用场的 |
[11:16] | Well, Dad, it was nice of you to… Take off your coat and stay. | 那个 老爸 很高兴你来 脱下外套在这待着 |
[11:22] | I also brought.. | 我还带了 |
[11:24] | This awesome Japanese monster movie. | 棒极了的日本怪兽电影 |
[11:28] | Your Mom hates it when I watch these at home. | 每次我在家里看他们你老妈都会不高兴 |
[11:29] | Put it in the thing. | 快放到电视里 |
[11:31] | Um.. You know, actually, Dad, we’re kind of busy. | 嗯 老爸 你知道的 事实上 我们挺忙的 |
[11:35] | That’s all right. Don’t worry about it. You’re not gonna bother me. | 没关系 不用担心 你们不会吵到我的 |
[11:42] | Just another peaceful day in Tokyo, huh? | 东京又迎来了美好的一天 是不 |
[11:47] | Oh, that’s gonna change. | 但是马上就要变了哦 |
[12:08] | Teddy? Why are you getting home from work so late? | 泰迪 你怎么下班回家这么晚 |
[12:12] | Well, I had a very stressful day at the library. | 那个 我今天在图书馆特别辛苦 |
[12:15] | One of the patrons was talking, and I was gonna say something, | 一个老主顾一直在说话 我应该阻止她的 |
[12:18] | but I didn’t want to be mean. | 但是我不想那么刻薄 |
[12:20] | Then my boss got mad at me, so I hid in the stacks and cried. | 于是老板对我发火了 我就躲在书架中间偷偷落泪 |
[12:26] | Teddy, you gotta stop letting people walk all over you. | 泰迪 你不能这样由着大家欺负你 |
[12:30] | – Yeah. – What are you standing there for? | – 嗯 – 还站在这干嘛 |
[12:32] | – Get in the kitchen and make dinner. – Yes, Sir. | – 快去厨房做饭 – 是 |
[12:35] | Get the door first. | 先去开门 |
[12:40] | – Mr. Hammerstone? – Look at you. | – 哈姆斯通老师 – 看看你 |
[12:42] | Because you quit the team, people walked all over you the rest of your life. | 既然你退出了球队 你的余生就任人欺负吧 |
[12:46] | I told you so. I told you so. I told you so. | 我就说吧 我就说吧 我就说吧 |
[12:48] | Can I use your bathroom? | 能用下你家厕所么 |
[12:50] | – Sure. – I told you so. | – 可以 – 我就说吧 |
[12:59] | That’s it. I am done being nice. | 到此为止 我不要再当老好人了 |
[13:03] | Aw. | 喔 |
[13:06] | No! | 不许这样 |
[13:18] | Hey, honey. How’d you sleep? | 亲爱的 睡得好吗 |
[13:19] | Lousy. And if that doesn’t sound nice, then too bad. | 很糟糕 如果我口气听上去不友好 很遗憾 |
[13:25] | Well, someone’s in a mood. | 矮油 有人心情不好 |
[13:29] | Got a problem with that? | 你想找茬吗 |
[13:31] | Um, Teddy? Sweetheart, um, are you okay? | 泰迪 亲爱的 你没事吧 |
[13:34] | Because you just seem, I don’t know, completely different? | 因为你看上去 怎么说呢 跟以前判若两人 |
[13:40] | What? Do you want some of this? | 咋滴 是逼我发火吗 |
[13:45] | Come again? | 再给老娘说一次试试 |
[13:49] | Well, you know whether or not you want it.. | 我意思是 不管你逼不逼我 |
[13:53] | I’m not going to give it to you. | 我都不会发火 |
[13:59] | That’s what I thought. | 不出所料啊 |
[14:02] | Gabe, honey? | 盖比 亲 |
[14:04] | I’m gonna say something to you I have never said before. | 下面要说的话我之前从未对你说过 |
[14:07] | Right now, you’re my favorite. | 就目前而言 你是我最喜欢的孩子 |
[14:14] | Feels good. | 感觉挺好 |
[14:17] | Don’t get used to it. | 我不会经常说这话的 |
[14:27] | – Hey. – Dad. | – 嘿 – 爸 |
[14:29] | How did you get in here? | 你是怎么进来的 |
[14:33] | Locksmith let me in. | 锁匠让我进来的啊 |
[14:35] | He let you into our apartment without our permission? | 他在没有我们准许的情况下就让你进来了 |
[14:37] | Locksmiths and exterminators are brothers. | 锁匠和除虫师是兄弟嘛 |
[14:41] | Yeah, we’re like cops and firefighters. | 我们的关系就像警察和消防队员 |
[14:44] | Just a little less heroic. | 只是没他们那么英雄主义 |
[14:47] | Hey, you know what? I got you a present. | 那啥 我给你们带礼物来了 |
[14:52] | And you’re welcome. | 不用谢哈 |
[14:55] | A vacuum cleaner. | 真空吸尘器 |
[14:57] | Yay. | 好耶 |
[14:59] | Uh, so.. Dad, um, how much longer are you.. | 我说老爸 你在这待多久了 |
[15:04] | Oh. Wait. Pizza’s ready. | 稍等 披萨好了 |
[15:09] | – You’ve gotta get rid of him. – Don’t worry. He.. He won’t stay long. | – 你得把他弄走 – 别担心 他不会在这待很久 |
[15:12] | You know what? I was thinking about getting you guys a sofa bed. | 听着 我正考虑给你俩弄张沙发床 |
[15:15] | You know, so that when I’m here late and you want me to stay over? | 如果我在这待得晚了方便你们留我在这住 |
[15:20] | Now. | 现在就弄走 |
[15:23] | Got an idea. | 有办法了 |
[15:24] | So, he likes it here because it’s quiet, right? | 他喜欢待在这儿是因为这儿安静 对不 |
[15:26] | – Right. – Watch this. | – 没错 – 看我的 |
[15:28] | – Hey, Dad? – Yeah? | – 嘿 老爸 – 嗯 |
[15:29] | Mind if I take the new vacuum for a little test run? | 不介意我试下这个新吸尘器吧 |
[15:31] | Go ahead. | 尽管试 |
[15:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:39] | Just my luck.. The “shush vac”. | 运气太差 竟然是静音的 |
[15:48] | Um, PJ? What are you doing? | 呃 PJ 你在干嘛 |
[15:51] | What? PJ? | 啥玩意啊 PJ |
[15:54] | PJ P.. PJ. | |
[15:55] | PJ PJ! | |
[15:58] | Yes, Dad? | 啥事啊 老爸 |
[16:02] | What are you doing? | 你干啥呢 |
[16:03] | Well, I just don’t feel like I’m cleaning unless I hear that sound. | 不发出那声音我就没有打扫的感觉 |
[16:09] | Is.. Is that bothering you? | 吵到你了吗 |
[16:11] | No. Still quieter than home. | 没 还是比家里安静 |
[16:26] | Ah. | 啊 |
[16:29] | Mom. | 妈 |
[16:30] | What did you do to my rocket? | 你把我的火箭怎么了 |
[16:33] | Well, uh, first, I built it. | 首先 这是我建造的 |
[16:36] | And then I made it purty. | 其次 我把它装饰得美美的 |
[16:40] | Feathers? Why’d you have to add feathers? | 羽毛 怎么还加上羽毛了呢 |
[16:42] | Oh, that was Charlie’s special touch. | 噢 那是查莉的独特风格 |
[16:45] | We also named it. Say hello.. | 我们给它命名为 |
[16:47] | To “Rainbow Sunshine”. | 彩虹阳光 |
[16:51] | I can’t take that to school. | 我可不要把这玩意带到学校 |
[16:53] | Well, I guess you could always redecorate it yourself. | 那你应该自己装饰 |
[16:58] | You mean.. | 你是说 |
[16:59] | Work on my own project? | 做我自己的作业 |
[17:03] | Has it really come to that? | 真得如此吗 |
[17:05] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是这样 |
[17:07] | It was a good run. | 这过程真不错啊 |
[17:17] | Duncan. I didn’t think you’d come back. | 邓肯 我没想到你还会回来 |
[17:20] | Did you sleep on what I said? | 仔细思考我说的话了吗 |
[17:21] | Oh, I slept on it, dreamt it, chewed it up, and spit it out. | 嗯 我日有所思 夜有所梦 仔细思考并深刻咀嚼了 |
[17:27] | All right, Dinos, listen up. | 好的 恐龙战队 各位听好了 |
[17:29] | We’re gonna scrimmage the boys’ team today. | 我们今天要跟男队混战 |
[17:30] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[17:32] | Whatever scrimmage means, bring it! | 管它混战是啥意思 尽管来吧 |
[17:39] | Thought you were quitting. | 我还以为你退出了呢 |
[17:41] | What? You’re trying to get in my head? | 咋 你想给我洗脑啊 |
[17:42] | Or you afraid to lose to a bunch of girls? | 你是害怕输给一群姑娘吗 |
[17:48] | You trash talk your boyfriend? | 你跟你男友说话口气好呛啊 |
[17:49] | I’m so gonna do that as soon as I learn how to trash talk.. | 我学会了也要那么跟我男友说话 |
[17:53] | – And get a boyfriend. – Oh yeah. | – 等我先找到男友的 – 很好 |
[18:00] | Got lucky, punks. | 运气不错啊 小子 |
[18:13] | Oh, sweetums! Oh. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[18:16] | I think you broke my nose. | 我鼻子被你打断了 |
[18:18] | T-Rex, let me get in there. | 霸王龙 让我来看看 |
[18:19] | Oh! | 嗷 |
[18:22] | Oh, my nose! | 我的鼻子 |
[18:25] | She broke my nose too. | 我鼻子也被你撞断了 |
[18:27] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I didn’t.. It was an accident. | 对不起 我不是 是意外 |
[18:30] | They were both accidents. | 你俩都是意外 |
[18:31] | Sweet mother, I created a monster! | 亲娘啊 我一手打造了一个怪物 |
[18:34] | No. Guys, come on. I’m not a monster. | 别啊 伙计们 我不是怪物 |
[18:37] | I’m not a monster. | 我不是怪物 |
[18:49] | Does anyone know when Field Hockey try-outs are? | 有人知道曲棍球选拔赛啥时候开始不 |
[18:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[19:00] | All right. | 不错 |
[19:02] | All right, I’m done! | 我完工了 |
[19:06] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[19:08] | – Wow. – What do you think? | – 哇 – 你觉得咋样啊 |
[19:10] | You ruined it. | 你毁了它 |
[19:13] | Rainbow Sunshine is now.. | 现在的彩虹阳光应该叫 |
[19:15] | “Black Night Doom Missile Terror Fireball”. | 黑夜恐怖末日导弹火球 |
[19:20] | All right, let’s do a test launch. | 好了 我们来试飞一下 |
[19:21] | Okay, whoa. Before you do, I’ve prepared a few words. | 等等 在开始之前 我先讲两句 |
[19:25] | Oh boy. | 晕呐 |
[19:29] | “From the beginning of time, man looked to the heavens and said.. | 远古时代 人类就仰望天空 说 |
[19:34] | ‘Stupid birds! How come they get to fly and we don’t?'” | 蠢鸟 凭啥它们能飞我们就不能 |
[19:39] | – I’m pushing the button. – No, no, no! | – 我要发射了 – 别别别 |
[19:40] | I haven’t gotten to my favorite part. Wait, wait, wait. | 我还没念到最精彩的部分呢 等等啊 |
[19:42] | Three, two, one.. | 三 二 一 |
[19:45] | Blast off. | 发射 |
[19:50] | Yeah, that’s some fireball. | 好一个火球啊 |
[19:56] | – Hey. – Hey. | – 嘿 – 嘿 |
[19:57] | What are you doing out here? | 你在外面干嘛呢 |
[19:58] | Uh, we need to talk. | 我想和您谈谈 |
[20:00] | Okay, but can we do it over at your place? | 好啊 咱进屋谈呗 |
[20:02] | Because I’m way more comfortable over there. | 我在里面感觉更舒服 |
[20:03] | Actually.. | 那啥 |
[20:06] | Actually, let’s do it here. Okay? | 我们还是就在这谈吧 |
[20:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:15] | Wow, this is really hard. I.. | 咳 还真不好开口 我 |
[20:17] | Don’t really know how to do this. | 真是没法说出口啊 |
[20:19] | Well, PJ, if it’s hard to say, just say it fast. | 不好说的话 就说快点 |
[20:24] | It’s like.. Like tearing off a bandage. | 跟撕绷带原理一样 |
[20:27] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:29] | Here goes. | 那我说了啊 |
[20:31] | Idon’twantyoutohangoutatmyplacesomuch. | 我不喜欢你老来我这 |
[20:36] | You might want to tear that a little slower. | 你能不能稍微再撕慢点 |
[20:41] | I.. | 我 |
[20:44] | – Don’t.. – Little little.. Little faster. | – 不喜欢 – 稍微 再快一点 |
[20:49] | I don’t want you to hang out at my place so much. | 我不喜欢你老来我这 |
[20:53] | Look, I’m sorry, Dad, but I moved out of | 对不起老爸 我从家里搬出来 |
[20:56] | the house so I could be on my own. | 为的就是过我自己的生活 |
[20:58] | Kind of hard to do that when you’re always there. | 你老在那待着吧 就不算我自己的生活了 |
[21:03] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[21:04] | You mad at me? | 你生气了 |
[21:06] | No. | 没有 |
[21:08] | – Okay. – No. | – 那就好 – 当然没 |
[21:09] | No, come on, you’re absolutely right. It’s your place. | 你说得没错 这是你家 |
[21:13] | You don’t want your old man hanging out there all the time. | 你不希望看到你家老头老在这晃悠 |
[21:16] | No, I do not. | 可不是嘛 |
[21:18] | I mean.. I mean.. | 我意思是 意思是 |
[21:21] | Thanks for understanding. | 谢谢您的理解 |
[21:24] | Oh, I’m gonna miss your place. | 哎 我会想念这里的 |
[21:31] | Because let me tell you something. | 我跟你说哈 |
[21:32] | Around here? | 就这儿吧 |
[21:35] | It always feels like there’s something crazy going on. | 我总感觉会有疯狂的事情发生 |
[21:38] | Oh. Mom, I think I found the problem. | 老妈 我感觉我找到了症结所在 |
[21:41] | Loose wires. | 电线松了 |
[21:43] | Well dude. Stick ’em together. | 那就给弄紧呗哥们 |
[21:52] | – Was that a rocket? – Yup. | – 刚刚那个是火箭吗 – 没错 |
[21:56] | Come over any time, Dad. | 欢迎随时去我家 老爸 |
[21:58] | – How about now? – Let’s go. | – 现在如何 – 走吧 |
[22:04] | Hey, Charlie. So, big news. | 嘿 查莉 大新闻哦 |
[22:07] | Looks like I’m staying on the volleyball team. | 看来我能继续留在排球队了呢 |
[22:12] | You know, after they make a few minor repairs to the gym. | 那啥 得在他们对体育馆进行轻度维修之后 |
[22:17] | Speaking of minor repairs. | 说到轻度维修 |
[22:23] | So this is what happens if you let Mom help you with a school project. | 这就是让老妈帮忙做科学课作业的后果 |
[22:28] | Okay, it was not my fault. | 不是我的错好吧 |
[22:31] | Really? Because Gabe said you uttered the words.. | 真的吗 盖比说你是这么说的 |
[22:34] | “Dude, stick ’em together”. | 那就给弄紧呗哥们 |
[22:38] | I don’t recall exactly what I uttered. | 我不记得我这么说过 |
[22:42] | Okay. Well, consider yourself warned. | 我已经提醒过你了哈 |
[22:44] | If you ever allow Mom to help you with a science project.. | 如果你以后还是让老妈帮你做科学课作业的话 |
[22:48] | Good luck, Charlie. | 那就祝你好运啰 小查莉 |
[22:59] | Fly, rocket. | 飞吧 火箭 |
[23:02] | Fly high. | 高飞吧 |
[23:05] | Hey, hon. | 嘿 老婆 |
[23:07] | Bob? | 老鲍 |
[23:09] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[23:11] | Oh, PJ and Emmett kicked me out. | PJ和埃米特把我撵出来了 |
[23:13] | So I’m just looking for a little peace and quiet. | 我出来找点安静的空间 |
[23:17] | Well, you’re crowding me. Get lost. | 那你跟着我干嘛 快给我消失 |
[23:19] | I’m crowding you? | 我跟着你 |
[23:20] | In outer space? | 在外太空 |
[23:23] | Oh, would you just leave? | 你起开行不 |
[23:25] | Honey, I’m floating. It’s not like I can steer the chair. | 亲爱的 我正漂浮着呢 我又不能控制椅子 |
[23:28] | Oh, well let me help you out. | 那我帮你一把 |
[23:31] | Hey.. Whoa whoa whoa! | 嘿 哇哦 |
[23:35] | Fly chair. | 飞吧 椅子 |
[23:37] | Fly high! | 高飞吧 |