时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Guys with kids is taped | 奶爸当家是在现场录影棚 |
[00:02] | In front of a live studio audience. | 观众的观看下录制完成的 |
[00:03] | Guess what i just got invited to. | 猜猜我刚刚接到了什么活动的邀请 |
[00:05] | My own son’s first birthday party. | 我儿子的第一个生日派对 |
[00:09] | Sheila organized the whole thing without me. | Sheila完全没理我就把所有的事情都策划好了 |
[00:11] | She completely left me out of it, | 她完全没让我插手 |
[00:12] | And she’s forcing me to write a poem | 而且她还逼我写首诗 |
[00:14] | With, “no diaper humor.” | 而且“不能出现关于尿布的幽默” |
[00:18] | I’m sorry. i just want to get this straight. | 不好意思 我只是想搞清楚 |
[00:19] | So you are going to recite a poem to a one-year-old | 那就是说 你要在你前妻Sheila 和她男友卡里姆 阿卜杜尔 贾巴尔 |
[00:22] | At a birthday party thrown by your ex-wife | 举办的生日派对上 |
[00:24] | And her serious boyfriend, kareem abdul-jabbar. | 给你那一岁的儿子朗诵诗歌 |
[00:29] | Yes, and it’s gonna be terrible. | 没错 而且派对也会很糟 |
[00:31] | She’s having a string quartet and a pinata full of raisins. | 她准备邀请一支弦乐四重奏乐团和一个装满葡萄干的彩罐 |
[00:35] | Hey, look, man, do something to liven it up, all right? | 嘿 伙计 听着 这你得好好玩儿一下啊 是吧 |
[00:38] | When yoda had his first birthday party, | Yoda第一次有生日派对的时候 |
[00:40] | We had a band play, and then clarkie was born second, | 我们邀请了一支乐队来表演 然后二哥Clarkie生下来的时候 |
[00:43] | So we had the radio play, | 我们播放了收音机 |
[00:46] | And i think we completely forgot | 而且 我觉得我们好像已经完全忘记 |
[00:48] | About you guys’ first birthday party altogether. | 你们两个小家伙的第一次生日派对了 |
[00:51] | Sorry. | 对不住啊 |
[00:52] | I wish i could do something, | 我希望我能帮上忙 |
[00:54] | But sheila is so controlling. | 但是Sheila实在太有控制欲了 |
[00:55] | She won’t even let me make ernie a cake. | 她甚至都不会让我给Ernie做上一个蛋糕 |
[00:57] | My dad always made me a cake on my birthday. | 我爸爸总会在我生日给我做蛋糕 |
[00:59] | Your dad still makes you a cake on your birthday. | 现如今 你爸爸在你生日的时候还在给你做蛋糕 |
[01:02] | I’m his little man. | 我可是他的小伙子 |
[01:05] | You know what? you are divorced. | 你知道吗 你已经离婚了 |
[01:06] | I think you should take advantage of that | 我觉得你应该好好利用这一点 |
[01:08] | Throw your own party. | 去办属于你的派对 |
[01:09] | hey! there you go. | 嘿 就是这样 |
[01:10] | You’re absolutely right. | 绝对正确 |
[01:12] | I-i’m free of her. i can throw the party i want. | 我已经不受她控制了 我可以办我自己喜欢的派对 |
[01:14] | I can write the poem i want. | 我可以写我自己喜欢的诗 |
[01:17] | I don’t have to write a poem. | 其实我不必写诗啊 |
[01:21] | Yeah! | 啊哈 |
[01:54] | chicken nugget on the floor! | 地板上的鸡肉块 |
[01:58] | I call these jumpers. | 我管他们叫跳跃运动员 |
[01:59] | They try to get away, but, oh, no! | 他们经常尝试逃跑 但是 没门儿 |
[02:04] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[02:06] | What? | 啊 |
[02:07] | That was on the floor! | 那都在地板上了 |
[02:10] | So? you’re eating out of the sink. | 所以呢 你不也吃水槽里的东西吗 |
[02:19] | Oh, my god. | 哎呀 天呐 |
[02:20] | I am! | 我还真是 |
[02:23] | You and i are gross. | 你和我都好恶心啊 |
[02:26] | We eat our meals, and then we finish our kids’ meals. | 我们吃光自己的饭 然后吃光孩子们的剩菜剩饭 |
[02:31] | I sometimes eat goldfish from the bottom of the diaper bag. | 我有时还会吃尿布袋底部的金鱼牌饼干 |
[02:38] | You know, gary, this is why | 你知道的Gary 这就是为什么 |
[02:40] | We don’t have any energy anymore | 我们不再那么精力充沛的原因 |
[02:43] | Like those young, healthy people. | 就好像那两个年轻 健康的情侣 |
[02:47] | We can still jump like that, right? | 我们还可以那样跳 对吧 |
[02:49] | Absolutely. | 必须的 |
[02:51] | Look, give me your hand. | 来 把手给我 |
[02:52] | All right, ready? – yes! | 好的 准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[02:54] | I’m gonna go. | 我要跳了 |
[02:58] | Did you jump? | 你跳起来了吗 |
[02:59] | I thought i did. | 我以为我跳起来了 |
[03:03] | Oh, we let those people down. | 噢 我们让那对情侣失望了 |
[03:05] | I can’t even look my old self in the eye. | 我甚至不能直视以前的我 |
[03:09] | We need to detox and clean out our systems. | 我们得戒掉并整理一下这些生活习惯 |
[03:13] | Does that mean we have to give up calzones? | 就是说我们以后得放弃calzone饼了吗(一种半圆形烤馅饼) |
[03:17] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:19] | This just got real. | 这次还来真的 |
[03:23] | Okay, e-vite’s ready to go out. | 好了 邀请邮件已经准备好发送了 |
[03:25] | done! | 搞定 |
[03:26] | wait. you invited sheila? | 等等 你居然邀请了Sheila |
[03:28] | Only because i know she can’t make it this weekend. | 那是因为我知道她这周末来不了 |
[03:30] | She’s antiquing with kareem. | 她要和卡里姆去买古董 |
[03:31] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:32] | I love that show. | 我爱死那场景了 |
[03:36] | I remember a time when you two got along. | 我还记得当初你们俩在一起相处的时候 |
[03:38] | I know. i know. it was so great. | 我知道 我知道 确实是非常美好 |
[03:40] | You know, she was everything i ever wanted. | 你们也知道 她有所有我想要的东西 |
[03:42] | She was gorgeous and smart, and she challenged me. | 她人又漂亮 又聪明 而且她还敢于挑战我 |
[03:45] | The problem is she challenged me | 问题是她总是 |
[03:46] | About everything all the time | 在所有事情上都挑战我 |
[03:49] | I’m allowed to like chocolate and vanilla the exact same. | 我可以在相同程度上喜欢巧克力和香草 |
[03:52] | They’re my taste buds. | 它们就好像是我的味蕾 |
[03:55] | Ernie Ernie! | |
[03:57] | And sheila. | 和Sheila |
[03:59] | Hey, chris, what is this e-vite i just got? | 嘿 Chris 我刚收到的这邀请邮件是怎么一回事 |
[04:01] | Oh, i decided to throw my own party for ernie this weekend. | 哦 我决定在这周末为Ernie举办一个属于我自己派对 |
[04:04] | I’ll come to yours. you come to mine. | 我参加你的派对 你参加我的派对 |
[04:06] | But i’m out of town with kareem this weekend. | 但是我这周末要和Kareem出城 |
[04:07] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[04:11] | No, i’m sorry. | 噢 对不起 |
[04:11] | I was just saying “yes” because you can’t come. | 我说”太好了”只是因为你来不了 |
[04:16] | Well, i guess if you want to throw | 好吧 我觉得 如果你想举办 |
[04:18] | An unofficial birthday party, that’s fine. | 一次非正式的生日派对的话 那也没什么 |
[04:21] | Why is mine unofficial? | 为什么我的就是非正式的 |
[04:22] | It’s not on his birthday. | 因为那天不是他的生日 |
[04:25] | But it’s still a birthday party. | 但还是生日派对啊 |
[04:26] | Yes, an unofficial birthday party, | 没错啊 一个非正式的生日派对嘛 |
[04:27] | Which is why i gave my blessing. | 而且我予以许可 |
[04:29] | We’re not married. don’t need your blessing anymore. | 我们已经离婚了 我不再需要你的许可了 |
[04:31] | All right, sheila. | 好的 Sheila |
[04:32] | So just to be clear, we will not see you next weekend | 只是想搞明白 所以我们不会在这周末经你许可的 |
[04:35] | At ernie’s unofficial birthday party | Ernie的非正式派对上 |
[04:36] | For which we have your blessing. | 见到你 是吧 |
[04:38] | Yes, thank you for understanding. | 嗯 谢谢你能理解 |
[04:41] | She went to colgate, and she gets it. | 她上了大学 她就知道 |
[04:45] | Bye, ernie. | Ernie拜拜 |
[04:45] | And sheila! | 还有Sheila |
[04:49] | Here we go. | 来吧 |
[04:50] | All-kale diet. | 全羽衣甘蓝饮食 |
[04:54] | Maybe all we need is a good night’s sleep. | 或许我们需要的就是好好地睡上一晚 |
[04:58] | When’s that gonna happen, huh? | 那要等到什么时候 啊 |
[05:00] | Because these two have sworn to kill us through exhaustion. | 因为这两个小家伙发誓要让我们劳累致死 |
[05:04] | All right. hit it. | 好吧 干了 |
[05:05] | All right. | 好的 |
[05:13] | That’s not bad. – Mm! | 这倒还不错 -嗯 |
[05:16] | How many days? | 得多少天 |
[05:17] | Six. | 六天 |
[05:19] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:20] | We can do it. – Mm. | 我们能够做到 -嗯 |
[05:22] | We made it through that habitat for humanity vacation | 我们以前成功渡过了你计划的 |
[05:24] | You planned. | 人类栖息地 |
[05:25] | We can make it through anything. | 现在我们就能做成任何事了 |
[05:28] | Hey, i thought we got to keep the house. | 嘿 我认为我们得保留住那个房子 |
[05:30] | Who pays to build a house for somebody else? | 是谁为了给别人造一所房子付出了代价 |
[05:35] | Mommy, i’m full. – me too. | 妈妈 我饱了 -我也是 |
[05:37] | Okay, all right. i got it. | 好了 好了 我来吧 |
[05:42] | Mmmm. put it down. put it down. | 嗯哼 放下 放下 |
[05:44] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[05:51] | Blue for you. | 蓝的给你 |
[05:53] | There you go. | 拿去 |
[05:55] | And booze for you. | 酒的给你 |
[06:00] | A little more. | 再多一点 |
[06:02] | There you go. okay. | 拿去 好的 |
[06:03] | Mmm. mmm. | 嗯 嗯 |
[06:06] | Hey, buddy. hey, come here. | 嘿 伙计 来这儿 |
[06:08] | Oh, my, my. | 噢 噢 |
[06:09] | Is ernie having a good time? | Ernie玩得高兴吗 |
[06:11] | Oh, the greatest! can’t you tell? | 噢 可高兴了 你难道看不出来吗 |
[06:15] | Hey, sweetie, what are you getting there, a unicorn? | 嘿 宝贝儿 你在纹什么 独角兽吗 |
[06:18] | No! a skeleton with a snake coming out of its eye. | 不 一个眼里面有蛇爬出来的骷髅 |
[06:23] | Oh, i am not gonna like any of your boyfriends, am i? | 哇哦 我以后不会喜欢你任何一个男朋友了 |
[06:28] | So, chris, did you make your cake? | Chris 你自己有做蛋糕吗 |
[06:30] | Yeah! yeah, me and ernie did it last night. | 嗯 当然喇 我跟Ernie昨晚一块做的 |
[06:31] | Look. | 看看 |
[06:34] | Huh? | 怎样 |
[06:36] | Actually, we made four. | 实际上 我们做了四个 |
[06:37] | This is the one that agreed to become a cake. | 这是我们都同意是蛋糕的那个 |
[06:41] | Hi! | 大家好 |
[06:43] | All right, you guys remember the rule? | 好了 你们还记得规矩吗 |
[06:45] | Don’t bother you unless we’re bleeding. | 绝不能打扰你们 除非我们流血了 |
[06:49] | Okay, move out. | 没错 玩儿去吧 |
[06:51] | Get you guys a beer? | 给你们来杯啤酒怎么样 |
[06:53] | Nope. | 不 |
[06:53] | The only thing that goes inside our body | 唯一能进入我们体内的东西 |
[06:57] | Is kale. | 就是羽衣甘蓝 |
[06:59] | Day four, and never felt better. | 已经第四天了 感觉从未如此之好 |
[07:02] | That cake… doesn’t even look good to me. | 那个蛋糕 对于我而言甚至都不好看 |
[07:05] | Baby, that cake doesn’t look good | 亲爱的 那个蛋糕对任何人而言 |
[07:07] | To anybody. | 都不好看 |
[07:11] | All right, ernie. it’s your special day, | 好吧 Ernie 今天是你的特别日子 |
[07:13] | So i’m gonna let you try your first lollipop. | 所以我要让你尝尝你第一根棒棒糖的味道 |
[07:15] | There you go. | 来 拿去 |
[07:16] | Happy unofficial birthday, ernie! | 非正式生日快乐 Ernie |
[07:20] | Sheila, what are you doing here? | Sheila 你来这干嘛 |
[07:22] | Well, kareem and i… we had a change of plans, so… | Kareem和我 我们计划有变 所以 |
[07:25] | So he dumped you? | 他把你甩了 |
[07:27] | Well, apparently, if you want to date kareem abdul-jabbar, | 显然 如果你要想和Kareem Abdul Jabbar约会 |
[07:30] | You have to check your opinions at the door. | 你不得不在事情临近的时候 再三思考下你的观点 |
[07:33] | So he really did dump you? i was just winging it there. | 所以他确实把你给甩了 我刚刚只是随口说说 |
[07:36] | All right, i guessed it! | 没错 我猜中了 |
[07:39] | It’s for the best, because i should be here for ernie. | 这样最好 因为我该在这儿陪Ernie |
[07:41] | Oh, oh, no, no, no, no, honey. no, no, no. | 噢 不 不 亲爱的 不 不 |
[07:44] | Choking hazard. | 噎住的危险 |
[07:47] | Wow, she literally just took candy | 喔 她真的是刚刚从小宝宝手上 |
[07:49] | From a baby. | 抢走了糖果 |
[07:54] | Who made this cake? miss havisham? | 蛋糕谁做的 郝薇香小姐吗 (英国作家查尔斯·狄更斯晚年写成的教育小说《远大前程》中的人物) |
[07:58] | It’s great expectations. | <远大前程> |
[08:01] | It’s dickens. read a book. | 狄更斯写的 拜托看本书吧 |
[08:04] | So sheila’s here. | 那么Sheila来了 |
[08:05] | Yay! | 耶 |
[08:14] | What’ll it be, Freddie, what do you say? | Freddie 你要下哪注呢 |
[08:16] | Oh, really? | 噢 确定吗 |
[08:18] | I mean, you got 45. i think you should stop, buddy. | 我是说 你都45点了 是时候收手了 伙计 |
[08:22] | Okay, one more card. | 好吧 再上一张牌 |
[08:24] | Chris, i’m glad i’m here, | Chris 我真庆幸来这儿 |
[08:25] | Because i really don’t want ernie | 因为我真的不想让Ernie |
[08:27] | Getting one of those tattoos. | 有那些纹身 |
[08:28] | Oh. | 噢 |
[08:30] | Okay. too late! | 好的 太迟了 |
[08:37] | No. | 不 |
[08:38] | No, i don’t… i don’t like this. | 不 我不喜欢这个 |
[08:44] | Why don’t we just kick her out of here? | 为什么我们不把她踢出去呢 |
[08:46] | I can’t. i don’t want to ruin the party | 我办不到 我不想用我们经典的搞砸派对式吵架 |
[08:48] | With one of our classic party-ruining fights. | 把生日派对搞砸 |
[08:50] | Remember ernie’s christening? | 还记得ernie的洗礼仪式吗 |
[08:52] | She threw my grandma’s punch bowl against the wall. | 她把我奶奶的大酒杯砸到了墙上 |
[08:54] | I’m not saying that’s what killed my grandma, | 我可不是说 那气死了我奶奶 |
[08:55] | But “punch bowl” were her last words. | 但”大酒杯”可是她最后的遗言 |
[08:59] | Okay, we just need to contain her, right? | 好吧 我们只需要能控制住她 好吧 |
[09:01] | We got to put somebody on full-time sheila duty. | 我们得找个人全职监督Sheila |
[09:03] | Uh, not it. | 额 我也不行 |
[09:04] | Kind of hitting the kale wall here. | 我现在有点像撞倒羽衣甘蓝墙了 |
[09:07] | One whiff of her coconut conditioner, | 问一下她椰子味护发素的一缕气味 |
[09:08] | I just might eat the hair off her head. | 我就想把她头上的头发全都吃掉 |
[09:13] | We’ll do it fair and square. | 我们要公平公证的办这事儿 |
[09:14] | hey, emily! come here! | 嘿 Emily 到这儿来 |
[09:15] | Let’s play “high card wins.” | 我们来玩 “比比谁手上的牌大” |
[09:16] | Oh, wins what? | 哦 赢了有什么 |
[09:17] | The prize. | 有奖品 |
[09:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:21] | Oh, i got an ace, suckers! what’s my prize? | 我拿到了老A 蠢蛋们 我的奖品是什么 |
[09:24] | You are on sheila duty. | 你的奖品就是看着Sheila |
[09:29] | You got to stop her from ruining the party for chris. | 你得为了chris别让她搞砸这个派对 |
[09:32] | Damn it! come on! | 该死 行不行啊 |
[09:35] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[09:36] | Nope! | 不用 |
[09:39] | Hey, let’s do this… first baby to fall wins. | 嘿 我们来玩 第一个跌倒的宝宝获胜 |
[09:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[09:41] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[09:42] | And… yep!-Fall down | 好的 开始 -跌倒 |
[09:45] | Oh! | 噢 |
[09:46] | G.j. won! my boy won! | G.j.获胜 我的小伙子赢了 |
[09:48] | Kareem wasn’t rejecting me. | Kareem不是在拒绝我 |
[09:49] | He was rejecting the me i was with him, | 他是在拒绝跟他在一起的我 |
[09:52] | And i was just a reflection of who he was. | 而我只是他的一个倒影 |
[09:54] | So, if you’re smart, you realize | 所以如果你够聪明 你会意识到 |
[09:56] | He was just breaking up with himself. | 他只是和他自己分手拜拜 |
[10:03] | Maybe it’s the kale | 也许是羽衣甘蓝吃多了 |
[10:06] | But, what? | 但是 你说神马 |
[10:13] | Hi. i got a delivery here for sheila. | 嗨 我这儿有Sheila的快递 |
[10:15] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:16] | Okay, could you bring this into the kitchen for me? | 你能帮我把它拿到厨房吗 |
[10:18] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:20] | Well, just because this is a fake party, | 尽管这只是个假的生日派对 |
[10:22] | It still needs a real cake. | 但还是需要有一个真实的蛋糕 |
[10:26] | Consider this my contribution. | 就当是我给你派对的贡献了 |
[10:28] | Sheila, we don’t need a cake. i already baked one. | Sheila 我们不需要蛋糕 我已经烤好了一个 |
[10:31] | Oh, chris. | 噢 Chris |
[10:32] | Let’s not get into what is and what isn’t a cake. | 我们别在是不是蛋糕的问题上抬杠 |
[10:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:38] | Uh, now, where’s your cake plate? | 蛋糕盘子在哪里 |
[10:39] | You know damn well you got both cake plates | 你明知在离婚时两个蛋糕盘子 |
[10:41] | In the divorce. | 都被你拿去了 |
[10:43] | – Um, uh, gary? – mm-hmm? | 额 Gray – 嗯 |
[10:44] | Would you hold this? | 能帮我拿一下吗 |
[10:47] | – Of course. – Thank you. | 当然 – 谢谢你 |
[10:49] | I will be right back down. | 我马上就下来 |
[10:54] | The whole point of this party was for me to do it | 派对的总体要点 对于我而言 就是在没有她的情况下 |
[10:55] | My way without her, and now she’s ruining it. | 用我的方式来举办 而她现在却来搞破坏 |
[10:58] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[10:58] | I think i have an idea of how to get rid of sheila. | 我觉得我想到了个赶走Sheila好办法 |
[11:00] | She’s only here because kareem dumped her, right? | 她来这就是因为Kareem甩了她 对吧 |
[11:02] | Right. | 对的 |
[11:03] | So we could send kareem a text from her phone | 所以我们可以用她的手机给Kareem发条短信 |
[11:06] | Apologizing for being so overbearing | 为傲慢霸道而道歉 |
[11:08] | And asking him to come pick her up. | 并且要求把她接走 |
[11:10] | That could work. | 一定能起作用 |
[11:11] | She should also apologize for always telling me | 她也应该为老是告诉我 我有多么帅 |
[11:13] | How handsome i look. | 而道歉 |
[11:19] | I got frosting on my finger. | 我的手上沾了蛋糕上的奶油 |
[11:23] | Eat it. | 吃了它 |
[11:25] | Eat that frosting. | 吃了那奶油 |
[11:27] | Get me off this kale train. | 把我从这羽衣甘蓝的火车上弄下来 |
[11:33] | No. | 不行 |
[11:34] | I’m staying strong for the both of us. | 为了我们俩 我要保持意志坚定 |
[11:36] | Look, just two more days. | 想想吧 就剩两天了 |
[11:39] | – Two more days? – mm-hmm. | 还有两天 – 嗯 |
[11:41] | How many days is that? | 那是有多少天 |
[11:47] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[11:49] | Oh, god! | 噢 天啊 |
[11:51] | What’s happening to us? | 我们俩到底怎么啦 |
[11:53] | You know, the farther i get from my breakup with kareem, | 你知道 我跟Kareem分手的程度越深 |
[11:56] | The more i enjoy being alone, | 我就越是享受单身生活 |
[11:59] | Which is not the same as being lonely. | 跟孤单一人不一样 |
[12:02] | I mean, i have ernie. | 我是说我还有Ernie |
[12:03] | I have my work. | 我还有工作 |
[12:05] | I feel like i have you guys now. | 我现在甚至感受到我还有你们 |
[12:08] | I’m sheila, by the way. | 顺便说一声 我叫Sheila |
[12:11] | We just need to get her phone. | 我们只需要把她的手机弄到手 |
[12:13] | Everybody knows what they’re doing? | 我们都知道各自要干的事情了吗 |
[12:15] | – yeah. – mm-hmm. | 是 -嗯 |
[12:15] | Okay. gary, go. that’s a go on gary. | 好 Gary 上 Gary首先出演 |
[12:17] | Gary’s a go. | Gary太棒了 |
[12:22] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[12:24] | – hey, sheila. – hi. | 嘿 Sheila – 嗨 |
[12:27] | You know, that is a lovely purse you have there. | 你知道 你的包很可爱 |
[12:29] | – thank you, gary. – mm-hmm. | 谢谢Gary -嗯 |
[12:31] | You know, i was thinking about getting marny | 我正在考虑给Marny也买个 |
[12:33] | That exact same purse. | 一模一样的手包 |
[12:35] | Uh, you mind if i try it on? | 介意我背上试试吗 |
[12:38] | You want to wear it? | 你想背着试试 |
[12:41] | I do. | 没错 |
[12:44] | Oh, yeah. hold that for me, just by the stem | 是的 帮我拿一下 捏住根茎就好了 |
[12:47] | Right there. there you go. there you go. | 就这里 拿好了 |
[12:50] | Oh. yeah. | 噢 耶 |
[12:52] | It feels kind of good. you know, let me swing. | 感觉很有点不错 让我摆一下 |
[12:54] | All right. | 不错 |
[12:55] | All right. ah! | 不错 啊 |
[13:03] | Ah, it’s cute, but i think i’m just gonna get her | 很可爱 但我认为我还是 |
[13:06] | A ten-pack of t-shirts. | 给她买一打十件装的T恤得了 |
[13:09] | Okay, how is this for a text to kareem? | 该怎么给Kareem发条短信呢 |
[13:12] | “kareem, i am so sorry for my | “Kareem 很抱歉 我对你情绪失常 |
[13:14] | erratic and diff to you” | 还对你欺压” |
[13:17] | “i have been awful. please come get me right now.” | “我太不好了 求求你现在就来接我走” |
[13:20] | “i have also been awful to nick thayer.” | “我对Nick Thayer也太不好了” |
[13:23] | Please use your connections to get him courtside seats.” | “请你走点关系帮他搞点球场边缘区的票” |
[13:29] | Oh, my god. her phone’s ringing. make it stop! | 噢 天啊 她的手机响了 – 快让它停下 |
[13:31] | No, no, no, it’s chris. it’s chris. | 不 是Chris打来的 |
[13:33] | Hey, chris, i still have sheila’s phone. | 嘿 Chris Sheila的手机还在我手上 |
[13:36] | Why do you have my phone? | 你为什么要拿走我的手机 |
[13:38] | Uh… | 额 |
[13:44] | We’re trying to get you to leave the party. | 我们想把你从派对上赶走 |
[13:46] | Chris doesn’t want you here | Chris不想让你在这儿 |
[13:47] | The truth | 事实上 |
[13:48] | I would never have gone with that | 我永远都不会同意他那样做的 |
[13:52] | What? | 什么 |
[13:54] | Chris doesn’t want me at our son’s birthday? | Chris不想让我出现在我们儿子的生日派对上 |
[13:56] | Well, having you here is not easy for him | 你在这让他不舒服 |
[13:59] | I didn’t realize that | 我没发现这点 |
[14:00] | Um, so he’s having a tough time seeing me | 这么说 看见我让他很不高兴 |
[14:04] | Yeah, he’s having a really tough time | 是啊 他真的是非常不高兴啊 |
[14:08] | I get it | 我懂了 |
[14:10] | He’s lonely | 他太孤独了 |
[14:13] | – Yeah! Why not? Sure – Yeah!Sure!Yeah | 是啊 谁说不是呢 一定是 -是呀 就是这样 |
[14:16] | Well, i understand | 我理解了 |
[14:18] | Dating just isn’t working out for either of us | 约会对我们俩谁也不奏效 |
[14:21] | He misses me | 他想我了 |
[14:24] | Yeah, i wouldn’t exactly | 啊 我不太确定 |
[14:25] | If that’s the case, i will leave after cake | 如果是因为这个的话 吹完蜡烛我就走 |
[14:27] | – That is definitely the case – That’s exactly the case | 绝对是因为这个 -就是这个原因 |
[14:28] | That’s it | 就是这样 |
[14:30] | Happy Birthday to you | 祝你生日快乐 |
[14:44] | So Nick and Emily told me how you were feeling | Nick和Emily告诉了我你的感受 |
[14:46] | I’m sorry if me being here is difficult for you | 如果我在这儿让你很不舒服的话 对不起 |
[14:50] | Thank you | 谢谢你 |
[14:51] | That’s that’s really understanding | 这真是十分的善解人意啊 |
[14:53] | Picture | 照相了 |
[14:54] | oh | 哦 |
[14:56] | You could’ve just told me how you feel | 你可以直接告诉我你的感受 |
[14:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:00] | Cause i-i-i didn’t know how you’d react | 我只是不知道你会有什么反应 |
[15:02] | I mean | 我的意思是 |
[15:02] | Okay, get closer | 好了 靠近一点 |
[15:06] | Here’s how i’d react | 这就是我的反应 |
[15:10] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[15:19] | Lick his face | 去舔他的脸 |
[15:26] | Why the hell did you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[15:27] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要那样做 |
[15:28] | Why did you kiss me? | 你为什么要亲我 |
[15:30] | Cause you miss us being together | 因为你怀念咱们在一起的时候 |
[15:32] | What could possibly make you think that? | 什么能让你这样想 |
[15:34] | Nick told me | Nick告诉我的 |
[15:37] | Who wants ice cream? | 谁想要来点冰激凌 |
[15:42] | Sheila, i understand you must be confused | Sheila 我明白 你和Kareem的分手 |
[15:45] | Coming off your breakup with kareem | 一定让你感觉很困惑 |
[15:47] | No! no no, no, no, no, no no | 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 不 |
[15:50] | That kiss was just a joke | 那个吻就是个玩笑而已 |
[15:52] | That was that was a joke kiss | 那是一个 那是一个玩笑之吻 |
[15:54] | Ha ha! you know? | 哈 哈! 懂了吗 |
[15:56] | I got you | 耍到你了 |
[15:58] | So i’m gonna go | 我要走了 |
[16:05] | And just to be clear, chris, | Chris 我只想知道 |
[16:08] | You don’t want my cake? | 你不想要我的蛋糕吗 |
[16:11] | No, thanks | 不了 谢谢 |
[16:13] | Okay great | 好的 |
[16:22] | My grandmother’s cake plate | 我奶奶的蛋糕盘啊 |
[16:27] | Jeez what’s her problem? | 天啊 她到底是怎么了 |
[16:37] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[16:40] | My purse is in Chris’ apartment, | 我的包落在Chris的公寓了 |
[16:42] | And i don’t really feel like going back in there | 我不想回他那儿拿 |
[16:46] | All right, well, cool | 好吧 嗯 酷 |
[16:54] | Oh, i have to be nice to it | 我不得不友善处理这个 |
[17:00] | Do you want a napkin? | 你需要纸巾吗 |
[17:01] | Cause i, uh, have i wrote an idea on this | 因为我 呃 我在这上面写了我对一部Tom Hanks |
[17:04] | For a movie starring Tom Hanks, | 主演的电影的一个想法 |
[17:05] | But it’s, uh, not very good, so | 但那个想法 不太好 所以 |
[17:09] | Yeah thanks | 嗯 谢了 |
[17:11] | You know, i’m a very composed person, | 你知道么 我是个非常冷静的人 |
[17:15] | But my boyfriend dumps me, and i go crazy, | 但当我男朋友把我甩了 我就变得疯狂了 |
[17:17] | And i kiss my ex-husband, | 我就亲了我的前夫 |
[17:19] | And i think, “oh, maybe we’ll get back together” | 我就想”哦 或许我们能够破镜重圆” |
[17:21] | I’m i’m all over the place | 哪里都有我 |
[17:23] | I’m a mess | 我真是乱七八糟的 |
[17:25] | Well, you’re in the right room for it, so | 你正好找对了房间 |
[17:28] | But you know what i really think i’m upset about? | 但你知道我真正生气的是什么吗 |
[17:32] | It’s my child’s first birthday | 这是我孩子的第一个生日 |
[17:36] | It’s a big deal | 这是件大事 |
[17:38] | It’s a time for parents to look at each other | 是一个父母双方凝视对方 |
[17:39] | And say, you know, “we made it” | 然后说”这是我们的结晶”的时刻 |
[17:43] | But Chris and i didn’t | 但Chris和我没这样做 |
[17:44] | We failed | 我们失败了 |
[17:46] | I failed | 我失败了 |
[17:48] | I don’t fail | 我从不失败 |
[17:51] | You know, you may have failed as a wife | 你知道吗 你或许作为妻子失败了 |
[17:53] | And, you know, in general as a human being, | 但是 你知道 总体上讲 作为人类 你失败了 |
[17:59] | But but i have seen you with Ernie, | 但我看到了你和Ernie在一起 |
[18:01] | And you have not failed as a mother | 所以说 作为一个母亲你并没有失败 |
[18:03] | At the end of the day, you are a loving, caring mom, | 一天结束时 你是一个充满爱意和关怀的妈妈 |
[18:06] | And Ernie is a great kid because of that | Ernie因此也成为了最棒的孩子 |
[18:10] | Thanks, Nick | 谢谢你 Nick |
[18:11] | Yep | 我说的是真的 |
[18:16] | Hey i thought i heard you in here | 嘿 我想我听见你在这里说话了 |
[18:19] | Hey, Nick | 嗨 Nick |
[18:19] | Hi, Kareem | 嗨 Kareem |
[18:23] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[18:24] | I got your text | 我收到你的短信了 |
[18:28] | I also changed your ringtone to Mmmbop | 我还把你的铃声换成了Mmmbop |
[18:33] | Sheila, if you’re serious about being sorry, then so am i | Sheila 如果你真的认为很抱歉 那么我也很抱歉 |
[18:37] | Oh | 哦 |
[18:44] | Not today, Kareem! | 今天不是时候 Kareem |
[18:49] | Well, i can tell you had fun, Ernie | Ernie 我能看出来你很高兴 |
[18:52] | I can tell by the amount of cake in your nose | 从你鼻子里那些蛋糕就能看出来 |
[18:54] | Come here | 过来点 |
[18:56] | Sorry, buddy | 抱歉 老兄 |
[18:58] | Hey, i just need to get my purse | 嗨 我只是要拿我的包 |
[19:01] | Don’t worry i’m not gonna kiss you | 不要担心 我不会亲你了 |
[19:04] | It’s okay | 没事 |
[19:06] | Oh, look at him there’s more cake than baby | 哦 看看他都成了蛋糕了 |
[19:13] | Hey, Chris | 嘿 Chris |
[19:14] | Look, if you don’t want to come to my party for Ernie, | 你如果不想来我给Ernie办的派对 |
[19:16] | I understand | 我理解 |
[19:17] | No, no, of course i’m coming | 不 不 我当然会去的 |
[19:20] | The thing is, there shouldn’t be | 其实 不该有什么 |
[19:22] | A “Your party” and “My party” | 你的派对我的派对之分 |
[19:24] | He’s gonna be our kid forever | 他永远都是我们的孩子 |
[19:25] | I mean, are we gonna have | 我是说 我们还要举办 |
[19:27] | Separate graduations and weddings? | 单独的毕业礼和婚礼吗 |
[19:30] | Even though we’re not together, we’re still a family | 即使我们不在一起了 我们也仍然是一家人 |
[19:32] | No, you’re right,i’m sorry | 是啊 你说的没错 我真的很抱歉 |
[19:34] | I should’ve included you | 我应该让你也插手举办派对 |
[19:36] | Okay | 好吧 |
[19:37] | Um, i’m sorry for that too | 对于这个 同样抱歉 |
[19:40] | It’s okay it’s not a party till you break something | 没事 要是你不打碎点什么属于我奶奶的东西 |
[19:43] | That belonged to my grandmother | 那就不能称之为派对了 |
[19:47] | Hey, Chris | 嘿 Chris |
[19:48] | Sheila, we got to go | Sheila 我们得走了 |
[19:50] | I just came up with a great idea for a tom hanks movie | 我刚刚想到一个跟汤姆汉克斯的电影相关的好想法 |
[19:58] | Bye, Kareem | 再见 Kareem |
[20:00] | Grab it grab it | 抓住了 抓住了 |
[20:12] | When did that get here? | 那东西什么时候到这儿的 |
[20:13] | Chris dropped off half the wall cake | Chris拿了一半墙上蛋糕过来 |
[20:15] | To feed the boys | 给咱家小伙子们吃 |
[20:17] | Ooh, i’d love some wall cake | 哦 我想要来点墙上蛋糕 |
[20:19] | No, no, no, baby no baby, baby | 不 不 不 宝贝 不 宝贝 宝贝 |
[20:21] | Baby baby, it’s 33 minutes to shake time | 宝贝 宝贝 还有33分钟就是羽衣甘蓝奶昔的时间了 |
[20:24] | You don’t want to ruin your shake | 你可不想毁了羽衣甘蓝奶昔对吧 |
[20:26] | Gary, this has to stop | Gary 该停止了 |
[20:29] | I was just putting chap stick on my lips | 我刚刚在嘴唇上涂ChapStick(润唇膏品牌) |
[20:31] | And ate the whole damn thing! | 结果把那破玩意都吃了 |
[20:35] | You’re right | 你说得对 |
[20:37] | Who are we starving ourselves for, huh? | 我们饿自己为了谁啊 是吧 |
[20:39] | So what, we don’t have the same energy | 就算我们不像照片中那两个人 |
[20:41] | As those people in that wedding photo? | 那么活力四射 又能怎样 |
[20:43] | Who the hell are they to judge us? | 他们以为他们算老几来评价我们 |
[20:46] | Yes! | 对 |
[20:47] | Those jerks don’t have four kids! | 他们那些傻瓜又没有四个孩子 |
[20:49] | No! | 对 |
[20:50] | You know what, baby? | 你知道么 宝贝 |
[20:52] | You are just as fun and beautiful as you were | 你依然像我娶你的那天那样 |
[20:55] | The day i married you | 风趣美丽 |
[20:58] | – That was a good day – Mm-hmm | 那天真是美好啊 -嗯嗯 |
[21:01] | I seem to remember you feeding me cake | 我依稀记得那天你 |
[21:06] | That day | 喂我蛋糕吃了 |
[21:08] | I seem to remember you feeding me cake | 我依稀记得那天你 |
[21:13] | That day | 喂我蛋糕吃了 |
[21:23] | – You’re biting my finger – uh, baby! | 你咬到我的手指了 -啊 宝贝 |