Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

奶爸当家(Guys With Kids)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 奶爸当家(Guys With Kids)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] “Guys with Kids” Is taped in front of a live studio audience. “奶爸当家”是在现场录音室观众的观看下录制完成的
[00:03] Here it is… One spin will determine 情况是这样的 一次掷色子将决定
[00:05] who has to take Clark and Yoda to Donny Newman’s 谁必须在今天下午带Clark和Yoda
[00:06] terrible, horrible, roller-skating birthday party this afternoon. 参加Donny Newman家糟糕透顶的滑旱冰生日派对
[00:12] Three, yes! Winner, ha ha! 3 太好了 我赢了 哈哈
[00:15] Chutes and Ladders, game of steel, uh! 爬坡与梯子 钢铁的游戏
[00:19] I’m watching the football game with my guys. 我要跟哥几个一起看足球比赛
[00:23] Is this really how you make decisions? 你们真的这样做决定吗?
[00:25] More fun than talking it out. 比干说更有意思
[00:29] Mom, this fell off your window. 妈妈 这东西从你窗户上掉下来了
[00:32] How? 怎么掉的
[00:33] We were hanging on it. 我们正挂在它上面
[00:35] – What is wrong with you two? – Run! Run! -你们两个到底怎么啦 -快跑 快跑
[00:38] Hide in the hamper. 往大篮子里藏
[00:40] I’ll come get you when the coast is clear. 安全没事之后 我就去找你们
[00:42] Those boys. 这俩小子呀
[00:44] Baby, we were talking about replacing the blinds anyway. 亲爱的 反正我们也正考虑 把百叶窗换了
[00:48] Guys, what do you think we should get, 伙计们 你们觉得我们该怎么弄
[00:50] shutters or drapes? 百叶窗还是窗帘
[00:52] Hey, they don’t always get to weigh in on our decisions. 嘿 他们并不总是参与我们的决定
[00:56] – What? – They don’t live here. -什么 -他们不在这住
[00:57] Oh, it’d be cool if we did, though, right? 哦 如果我们住在这的话 也没事 对吧
[01:01] We could tell each other secrets while we fall asleep. 我们可以在入睡时 八卦一下对方
[01:04] These guys don’t all get a vote in everything we do. 这些人不能在我们做的任何事情上都有投票权
[01:09] We were talking about buying a toy bin, uh-huh? 我们那时正考虑要买个玩具箱子 是吧
[01:12] Then you go out with those two and come back 然后你跟这俩人出去 但却把那边那个图书馆卡片
[01:14] with that old card catalog thing over there, 目录柜带回来了
[01:17] which, may I say, holds nothing. 这东西 请允许我说 装不下任何东西
[01:21] It’s from a simpler time. 它的时代更简约
[01:24] Okay, hey, no problem. Staying out of your life. 好吧 嘿 没问题 不再干扰你们的生活
[01:29] You look so pretty in this picture, Aunt Marny. Marny阿姨 这张照片中的你太漂亮了
[01:33] Oh, thank you, sweetheart. 哦 谢谢你 小宝贝儿
[01:36] Oh, you are so lucky to have a girl. 哦 你有个女孩儿实在是太幸运了
[01:40] The closest my boys come to complimenting me 我那些儿子们表扬我时 最亲近的举动就是
[01:43] is punching me in the butt. 往我屁股上来两拳
[01:45] Girls are so sweet and so quiet, 女孩子很可爱很安静
[01:50] and you get to dress them up 而且你给她们穿漂亮的衣服
[01:52] and go get your nails done together and– 一起做指甲
[01:54] If I had a little girl, 如果我有个小女孩
[01:57] I would buy her so many barrettes. 我会给她买很多发夹
[02:00] Uh-oh. 啊哦
[02:05] H-hey. Hey, guys. 嘿 嘿 伙计们
[02:08] Come on, let’s go to Chris’ house and watch some football. 快点 咱们去Chris家去看足球
[02:11] – Football. – Yeah. – 足球 – 哦也
[02:39] You guys, I’m in trouble. 伙计们 我有麻烦了
[02:40] Marny wants to try for a girl again, I can tell. Marny又要试试要个女孩了 我能看出来
[02:44] That’s insane. You guys already have four kids. 疯了吧 你们俩已经有四个孩子了
[02:46] Why do you need more? You’re not farmers. 你们为什么还要啊 你们又不是农场主
[02:48] I know, but once Marny gets it in her head 我知道啊 但是一旦Marny脑袋里认定
[02:51] that she wants to have another kid, 她想再要一个孩子
[02:52] there’s no stopping her. 九头牛都拉不回来
[02:54] Sure there is. You just say no. 当然有 说个不就行了
[02:55] I think I know how this works. 我觉得我知道这是怎么起作用的
[02:57] When I was a kid, I had two hamsters that were very deeply in love. 我小的时候 有两个深深相爱的仓鼠
[03:01] Hey, I try to talk her out of it, 嘿 我要试着说服她不要这么做
[03:03] but she goes straight for my weak spots. 但是她直接进攻到我的弱点
[03:05] First thing, she comes out wearing one of my dress shirts. 首先 她穿着我的白衬衫出现在我面前
[03:08] Right there, game over. Pull the crib out of storage. 到此为止 一切都完了 把婴儿床从仓库中拿出来准备吧
[03:12] Okay, so then we’ll just hide your dress shirts 好吧 那么我们只需在事态平静之前
[03:14] at my place until things cool down. 把你的白衬衫藏在我那里
[03:15] Great. 好主意
[03:17] But then she starts throwing compliments at me 但是之后她就会不停地赞美我
[03:19] and these little bitty kisses that activates my baby maker. 和一些让我的小孩制造机启动的小碎吻
[03:25] I’m gonna need just a little more space 如果我们还要继续说这个话题的话
[03:27] if we’re going to talk about this. 那么我们的距离应该更远一些
[03:28] Okay, come on, come on. Here’s what you gotta do. 好吧 过来 你接下来要这么做
[03:33] Break out what Sheila used to say 说Shelia想破坏气氛时
[03:35] when she wanted to kill the mood. 过去常常说的话
[03:37] “Hands off the merchandise.” “别碰我的货”
[03:41] I can’t believe you two didn’t make it. 我简直不能相信你们俩没成功
[03:44] Thanks, guys. I think I can do this. 谢谢了 兄弟 我觉得我能做到
[03:47] We’re going to have our phones on us 我们会把手机一直带在身上
[03:49] until this baby opportunity passes. 直到这次宝宝事件结束为止
[03:51] So if you need us, you just text 911. 如果你需要我们 发短信911就行
[03:53] Hi. 嗨
[03:54] Why are you guys always together? 为什么你们几个大男人总是在一块
[03:57] It takes a village, Sheila. 我们需要好多人力 Shelia
[03:59] – Well, you got your village– 好吧 你有你的小部落
[04:01] Idiot. Village idiot. 傻瓜 傻瓜部落
[04:03] Yes. I beat you to it. 没错 我把你打败了
[04:05] Not an insult. 不带任何侮辱性词语
[04:08] Um, hey, look, I talked Chris into hosting 呃 嘿 是这样 我说服了Chris要在明晚
[04:10] a baby CPR class here tomorrow night, 在这举办一个婴儿心肺复苏课程
[04:13] and I think we should all attend. 而且我觉得我们都应该参加
[04:14] Ooh, I’m sorry. I’d hate to, but I can’t. 噢 真不好意思 我不愿意过来 我不能不参加
[04:16] Tomorrow night, I have nothing. 明天晚上 我什么事也没有
[04:17] Hey, sign us up. Yeah. 嘿 把我们都算上
[04:21] The more time me and Marny are not alone, the better. 我跟Marny单独在一起的时间越少越好
[04:23] Now, I’ve got to get to my apartment 现在 我得回趟家
[04:25] and pack up all my dress shirts. 把我所有的白衬衫都收拾打包
[04:26] I didn’t understand any of that. 这些话我一句都不懂
[04:28] Okay, come on, Ernie. Let’s go, babe. 好 来吧 Ernie 咱们走吧 宝贝
[04:31] Oh, oh. Here we go. 哦 好的
[04:33] Oh, hey. Did you go through 哦 嘿 我给你的那些
[04:35] those baby sign language worksheets I gave you? 婴儿手语手册你都看过了吗
[04:37] No, no, never. We’re not married any more. 不 不 我不会看的 我们已经离婚了
[04:39] I don’t have to do dumb stuff like that. 我不需要在做那种白痴行为了
[04:41] Bye, Ernie. 再见 Ernie
[04:43] Uh, Nick, is this the milk you just used on your cereal? 嗯 Nick 这是你刚才用来冲麦片的奶吗
[04:48] Yeah, it’s delicious. 是啊 很好喝
[04:49] Tastes almondy. 尝起来是杏仁味儿
[04:50] No, it tastes Sheila breast milky. 不 它尝起来有Sheila的母乳味儿
[05:00] No. 没有
[05:02] And you drank all of it, 而且你把它全喝了
[05:04] which means I have to ask her for more. 这意味着我得跟她再要点
[05:05] No, no, she cannot know about this. 不 不 她绝对不能知道这件事
[05:08] She’ll hold it over my head forever. 她会永远用这件事嘲笑我
[05:10] Oh, God. 哦天啊
[05:11] Oh, God, it’s coursing through my body. 哦天啊 全身都流遍了
[05:16] So cold. 我好冷
[05:23] Guess who just stopped by to sign us up for a CPR class? 猜猜是谁刚才过来给我们登记了一个心肺复苏课程
[05:26] Miss annoyingly perfect mother, Sheila. 那个烦死人的完美妈妈 Sheila
[05:28] Ugh. 呕
[05:31] What’s the matter? 怎么了
[05:32] I just drank her breast milk. 我刚刚喝了她的母乳
[05:37] Of course she’s still breast-feeding. 没错 她还在哺乳期
[05:39] I only did it for three months, 我的只有3个月
[05:42] but she’s like a damn dairy cow. 而她却像个该死的奶牛
[05:44] That is not the reaction I was expecting. 这倒不是我期待中的反应
[05:47] You know, we did just do a CPR class last year. 你知道 我们去年刚刚学过一个CPR课程
[05:51] Why are we doing another one? 为什么我们要再参加一个呢
[05:52] Because she always makes me feel like we’re bad parents. 因为她总是让我感觉我们不是好父母
[05:55] “Oh, Emily, did you not know that stroller only got 哦 Emily 你不知道那个婴儿车只有
[05:58] “Two stars for safety? 两星安全等级吗
[05:59] But I’m sure it’s fine for around the building.” 但我肯定在这个建筑物周围的话应该足够了
[06:02] Our stroller only got two stars for safety? 咱们的婴儿车只有二星安全等级吗
[06:05] Oh, it’s fine. It works fine. 哦 挺好的 没出什么问题
[06:07] Honey, we are great parents. Don’t let her get in your head. 亲爱的 我们是非常好的家长 别去想她那些话了
[06:10] I’m not feeling like such great parents right now. 就现在而言 我没觉得我们是非常好的家长
[06:14] Recognize this from Gary and Marny’s? 认得出这是Gary和Marny家的东西吗
[06:16] – Violet is stealing again. – What? -Violet又偷东西了 -什么
[06:19] She told me her teacher’s thermos was her last job, 她告诉我她老师的热水瓶是她偷的最后一件东西了
[06:22] and then she was getting out. 之后她就洗手不干了
[06:24] This is getting out of hand, Nick. Nick 这都快管不了
[06:26] First, it’s toys from her friends. 先是她朋友的玩具
[06:28] Now, she’s stealing from our friends. 现在她偷我们朋友的东西了
[06:30] She is going to end up in jail, Nick. 她会最终走入大牢的 Nick
[06:32] She is going to jail. Our daughter is going to jail. 她会进监狱的 我们的女儿会进监狱
[06:35] I think we might be getting 我觉得我们可能
[06:36] a little ahead of ourselves here? 想得太超前了
[06:37] Violet, will you come in here, please? Violet 过来一下 好吗
[06:39] I will talk to her. 我会跟她谈谈
[06:44] Violet, did you take this? Violet 这是你拿的吗
[06:47] No. 不是
[06:48] Okay, if you tell me the truth right now, 好吧 如果你现在告诉我真相的话
[06:49] you’re not going to get in any trouble. 你不会有任何麻烦
[06:50] – Did you take this? – Yes. -这是你拿的吗 -嗯
[06:52] Listen, I want you to promise me 听着 我想你跟我保证
[06:55] you will never do anything like this again. 你不会再做这种事情了
[06:57] Okay. I promise. 好吧 我保证
[06:59] Or you’ll go to jail. 否则你就会进监狱
[07:01] Honey, I got this. 宝贝 让我来
[07:03] I want you to go to your room and think about what you did. 我想要你回到你的房间 好好想想你做的事情
[07:08] There’s no night lights in jail, Violet. Violet 监狱里晚上可不会给你留灯
[07:14] Gary, where are your dress shirts? Gary 你的白衬衫都哪儿去了
[07:20] Okay. Here we go. 哦 该来的终于来了
[07:24] I sent them to the cleaners. 我把它们都送去洗了
[07:26] – All of them? – Yeah, all of them. -所有的吗 -是的 所有的
[07:29] You know, I stepped on a ketchup bottle, 我踩到了一个番茄酱罐子
[07:31] and it squirted every single one. 每件衣服上都喷到了酱汁
[07:35] That seems weird. 真挺怪啊
[07:37] It was. 没错
[07:43] So… The kids are asleep. 所以 孩子们都睡了
[07:49] What do you want to do tonight? 今晚你有什么想做的吗
[07:51] Uh, where did you get that from? 啊 你从哪儿拿到那件衣服的
[07:54] I forgot Clark was using one of your old shirts 我都忘了 Clark把你的一件旧衬衫
[07:58] as a smock for his painting. Hmm. 当成他画画时的工作服了
[08:01] We make such talented children. 我们的孩子都太有天赋
[08:03] I know what you’re doing. I know what you’re doing. 我知道你要干什么 我知道你要干什么
[08:06] You, uh– stay away from me. 你 呃 离我远点
[08:08] Okay, okay. 好的 好的
[08:10] No baby kisses, ’cause baby kisses 别用这种婴儿亲亲 因为这种婴儿亲亲
[08:12] only lead to one thing– babies. 只能带给我们一样东西–婴儿
[08:14] All right? Hey, stop it. 好吗 嘿 别这样
[08:16] – Stop what? – Uh– -别怎么样 -呃
[08:17] I know why you’re being romantic. 我知道你为什么这么浪漫了
[08:19] Because I love you? 是因为我爱你吗
[08:21] You don’t love me. 你不爱我
[08:22] You want a girl. 你只是想要个女孩
[08:25] No. I want you. 不 我想要你
[08:29] Whoa. 哇哦
[08:30] Hands off the merchandise. “别碰我的货”
[08:34] Hands off the merchandise. “别碰我的货”
[08:35] Hands off the merchandise. “别碰我的货”
[08:46] I’m just using the emergency key 我就是用了一下应急钥匙
[08:48] ’cause this fell into Emily’s purse. 因为这个东西掉进Emily的包里了
[08:50] Is this a bad time? 我来的不是时候吗
[08:51] No, no, Nick. No, hey, no, no, no. 不 不 Nick 不 嘿 别别别
[08:55] Come on in, man. Hey, sit down. 进来吧 嘿 坐下
[08:57] Watch a movie with us. 跟我们看个电影
[08:58] Oh, no, no, no, no, no. 哦 不 不 不
[09:00] You can’t do that, Nick. Our TV is broken. 看不了电影 Nick 我们的电视坏了
[09:02] Oh, you know what? She’s right, Nick. 哦 你知道吗 她说得对 Nick
[09:04] The TV is broke. 电视是坏了
[09:05] So I have to go up to Nick’s place to watch a movie. 所以我得去Nick家里去看电影
[09:07] – Oh, no, you don’t. – Yes, I do. – 哦 不 你不用这么做 -是的,我得这么做
[09:09] Oh, yes, I do. And you’re so beautiful, baby. 哦 我得这么做 亲爱的 你太美了
[09:12] That’s why I have to go up to Nick’s. 这正是我要去Nick家的原因
[09:20] Well, why do we have to go to CPR class. 好吧 我们为什么要上CPR课程
[09:23] Stop it. 别说了
[09:25] I can’t be around Sheila. 我不能和Sheila在一块
[09:26] If she looks at me, she will know my shame. 她看到我的话 就会知道我的丢人之处了
[09:28] If we don’t show, we are just going to give her 如果我们参加的话 只会为她说我们不是好父母
[09:30] another reason to say that we’re bad parents, 提供又一个理由
[09:33] and she will milk it for all it’s worth. 并且她会从中榨取最大利益
[09:35] Oh, hi, Emily. Oh, and look. 哦 嗨 Emily 哦 瞧啊
[09:40] You brought your own CPR dummy. 你带来了你自己的CPR模特
[09:44] Hi, Sheila. 你好 Sheila
[09:45] What’s wrong with you? 你是怎么了
[09:46] Nothing. Thank you for organizing this. 没什么 谢谢你组织了这个聚会
[09:51] So I’m excited. This is going to be fun. 所以我很兴奋 这会很好玩儿的
[09:54] Oh, I think I take child safety 哦 我认为我把孩子的安全看得太重要了
[09:55] too seriously to have fun. 我看不出这有多好玩儿
[09:57] Hi, sweetie. Hi. 你好啊 甜心 你好
[09:58] Well, I didn’t mean fun fun. 好吧 我的意思不是说有趣地那种好玩儿
[10:00] You know, I just meant– oh, to hell with it. 你知道吗 我只是说 哦 拉倒吧
[10:04] – Hi, everyone. – Hi. – 大家好 -你好
[10:05] Aunt Marny! Marny阿姨!
[10:07] Hey, knock it off, little girl. 嘿 快打住吧 小萝莉
[10:12] All right. 好的
[10:13] We’re all here. Let’s bring it in, people. 大家都在这了 快点加入进来
[10:16] It’s go time. 现在开始吧
[10:17] The key today is to learn proper infant CPR techniques. 今天的重点是学习正确婴儿心肺复苏术的手法
[10:21] So, remember, this is not a competition. 所以记住 这无关于竞争
[10:23] Yeah. That wouldn’t be fair. 是啊 那样就不公平了
[10:25] That’s it. Hey, let’s make get one. 我受够了 嘿 给我们来一个
[10:27] All right. My kind of group. 好的 这才是我喜欢的队伍
[10:29] Here we go. Baby up! 我们开始吧 婴儿来了!
[10:31] Oh, hey, here. You want the girl one? 哦 嘿 你想要女娃娃一号吗?
[10:35] Marny wants to try for a girl. Marny想试着再要个女孩
[10:36] – Aww. – Wait, how did you know that? -哇哦 -等等 你怎么知道的
[10:41] I had no idea you guys were trying to have another baby. 我都不知道你们打算再要个孩子
[10:44] And you weren’t supposed to. 本来就没想让你知道
[10:46] Blinds weren’t enough? 你就不能嘴严点吗?
[10:49] Now you need them weighing in on if we have more children? 你需要和他们一起参与讨论我们到底要不要孩子吗?
[10:52] Nobody’s weighing in, Marny. Nobody’s in our business. 没人参与 Marny 没有人掺和我们的事
[10:55] Just a little heads up. If you want to have a girl, 小小建议一下 如果你们想要个女孩
[10:57] it’s important to conceive early in your cycle. 在你生理周期的前期怀上非常重要
[11:03] I’m sensing that it’s time for me and Marny to leave. 我觉的我和Marny是时候走了
[11:08] We’ve had a lovely time, Sheila. Sheila 我们度过了一段美好的时光
[11:11] Thanks for inviting us. 谢谢邀请我们
[11:14] Come on, Marny. 别这样 Marny
[11:17] Okay, can anyone tell me what she did wrong? 好的 谁能告诉我她刚才做错了什么
[11:25] I just don’t understand why you’re talking about having another kid 我就是不明白为什么你和每个人谈论要孩子的事
[11:28] with everyone but me. 但就不和我谈谈
[11:30] Because I can’t talk to you about it 因为当你处于现在的这种疯狂Manry状态时
[11:32] when you’re in this crazy Marny mode like you’re in right now. 我没法跟你谈论这些事
[11:35] Are you guys fighting? 你们在打架吗
[11:37] No, we’re just talking loud 没 我们只是在大声说话
[11:39] because we’re in love with each other! 因为我们深爱着对方
[11:41] Okay, granted, in the past, 好吧 就算是在过去
[11:44] I pushed a little hard for a girl. 我为了要个女孩逼得紧了点
[11:46] But this is not one of those times. 但这次和以前不一样了
[11:48] I can have a rational conversation about this. 我现在可以理性的谈谈这个话题
[11:52] Okay. 好
[11:53] You want to have a rational conversation about this. 你想理性的谈谈这件事
[11:55] Let’s start with the pros and cons. 我们从利与弊开始说
[11:58] Con–we already have four children. 弊 我们已经有了四个孩子
[12:01] Pro–I’ve always wanted a girl. 利 我一直想要个女孩
[12:04] Con–we already have four children. 弊 我们已经有了四个孩子
[12:09] Listen, you know, we’re already in the thick of it. 听着 我们已经这么多了
[12:12] What’s the difference? 再多一个又何妨?
[12:13] They say, “Once you have more than three–“ 他们说”一旦你的孩子超过了三个
[12:15] ha ha, keep it going. 哈哈 继续生”
[12:19] Gary, this is important to me. Gary 有个女孩对我太重要了
[12:22] Okay, and this is not crazy Marny talking. 这不是疯狂的Marny的话
[12:25] Which, you know, let me just put it out there, 我就直说吧
[12:27] It’s not my favorite nickname. 这不是我最喜欢的昵称
[12:29] Look, I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[12:41] Play you Chutes and Ladders for it. 玩滑梯与梯子游戏来决定吧
[12:45] Chutes and Ladders? 滑梯与梯子?
[12:47] You want to play a board game to determine whether or not 你想靠玩一个棋盘游戏来决定
[12:49] we’re going to have another kid? 要不要孩子
[12:50] Yeah, why not? 是啊 不行吗
[12:52] This board game is why our son is named Yoda… 这个棋盘游戏就是我们儿子叫Yoda的由来
[12:58] And not after my father. 而不按我爸起的名
[12:59] That is true. 的确如此
[13:04] All right. Let’s play. 好吧 我们玩吧
[13:06] Great. 好
[13:08] Come on. Come on. 加油 加油
[13:10] Oh, we have a winner. 哦 这就是赢家了
[13:12] Yes, yes, yes! 哦 哦 哦
[13:13] Oh. 噢
[13:15] Look, I don’t care how you do it, 听着 我不在乎你怎么做
[13:16] but I need you to beat Sheila. 但你一定要打败Sheila
[13:18] I don’t know if I’m really in the right space– 我不知道我所处的地方对不对
[13:20] – Just save the baby. – Okay. -只管救活那个婴儿 -好的
[13:23] I can do this. I’m just gonna– 我可以做到的 我只要想象
[13:26] visualize victory. Here we go. 胜利 来吧
[13:28] Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick Nick, Nick, Nick, Nick.
[13:29] Look, look, milk. Mmm. 看这里 奶 嗯嗯
[13:38] Resuscitate. 开始复苏
[13:41] Come on, go. 快点 开始啊
[13:43] Oh, red light! Bad parents right here. 哦 成功了!不称职的家长在这里
[13:48] Even if we had a kid, and it was a girl, 如果我们有了个女孩
[13:51] where would she sleep? 她睡哪?
[13:52] We would just move the boys into one room. 我们就让男孩们住一个房间
[13:54] You put four boys in one room, it doesn’t end well. 你养四个男孩住一个房间 没什么好结果
[13:58] You know who tried that? Joe Jackson. 你这道谁曾经试着这样做吗?Joe Jackson
[14:08] – Is everyone okay back there? – We’re fine. -你们在那儿没事吧? -我们没事
[14:11] We’re just playing loud because we love each other. 我们就是玩的大声了点 因为我们深爱彼此
[14:16] I love that little wise-ass. 我爱这个小人精
[14:19] You see? You have your boys. 看到了吧?你有你的男孩们
[14:22] You guys understand each other in ways I just do not get. 你们用我不懂的方式了解彼此
[14:26] Plus, you get to play football, you get to rough house. 此外 你们一起玩足球 一起打闹
[14:30] You get to do guy things together. 你们一起做男孩子做的事
[14:32] I would like just one I could do girl things with. 我只想有一个能与我一起做女孩事儿的孩子
[14:36] – Yeah, but – And let me just say, -是,但是 -请让我说完
[14:38] if it was reversed and we had four girls, 如果情况相反 我们有四个女孩
[14:41] you would want your boy. 你也想要一个属于你的男孩
[14:43] Mm 呃
[14:44] Look me in the eye and tell me you wouldn’t want 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你不想试着努力
[14:47] to keep trying for your boy. 要一个男孩子
[14:55] You see? 明白了?
[14:57] Okay. You’re right, you’re right. 好吧 你是对的 你对了
[14:59] Look, if we had four girls– hell, if we had ten girls, 如果我们有四个女孩 不 即使我们有十个女孩
[15:02] I would still try for my boy. 我还是会为了要那个我的男孩儿而努力
[15:04] I wouldn’t know what my life would be like without my boys. 我无法想象 要是没有了这些男孩 我的生活会变得怎样
[15:13] Let’s go for the girl. 我们生个女孩吧
[15:14] Oh. 噢
[15:16] Really? 真的吗?
[15:19] Yeah.what the hell just happened? 嗯 刚才是怎么了
[15:35] Everyone’s asleep. 全都睡了
[15:37] Good. Because now is the time. 好的 现在是时候了
[15:40] It turns out the CPR guy was right. 后来发现 那个CPR男的说得对
[15:42] We gotta move. 我们得赶紧行动
[15:44] Chop chop. 放马过来
[15:46] If that isn’t sexy, I don’t know what is. 如果这都不算性感 什么还算呢
[15:52] Mom, Dad. The door’s locked. 妈妈 爸爸 门被锁住了
[15:54] We know. What do you need? 我们知道 你们要干什么?
[15:58] I wet the bed. 我尿床了
[15:59] Go sleep in your brother’s bed. 去你兄弟的床上睡吧
[16:02] I wet his, too. 我把他的也尿了
[16:06] I hate it. Sheila’s right. 我讨厌这些事 Shelia是对的
[16:08] We’re the worst parents ever. 我们是最差的父母
[16:10] No, don’t blame yourself. 不 不要自责
[16:12] I’m the one who lost every round. 我才是那个每回合都输的人
[16:13] It’s not you, it’s me. Sheila’s in my head. 不是你的错 是我 Sheila总是出现在我的脑海中
[16:16] And my tum-tum. 和我的胃里
[16:19] – I’m talking about this. – Whose are those? -我说的是这件事 -这是谁的
[16:23] Sheila’s. I found them in Violet’s room. Sheila的 我在Violet的屋子里发现的
[16:26] Violet Violet.
[16:29] Did you take these? 你拿了这个吗
[16:31] – No. – Violet. -没 -Violet
[16:33] It had a pretty little pig on it. 这上面有头小猪
[16:35] Okay, you are going to walk right upstairs to Sheila’s 好的 你现在就去楼上Sheila家
[16:37] and return those yourself. 亲手把这个还给她
[16:39] No. 不
[16:42] It would be embarrassing. 那样会很尴尬
[16:44] Super embarrassing. 超级尴尬
[16:45] – Come on, we are going. – Why do we have to do this? -走吧 我们一起去 -我们为什么要这样做
[16:47] Because we’re good parents. 因为我们是称职的父母
[16:49] Well, we don’t have to be. 我们不必要做称职的啊
[16:50] A lot of very successful people come from terrible homes. 糟糕的家庭里也出了不少成功人士啊
[16:55] Well, there’s no keys under here. 钥匙不在这下面
[16:57] But we got two pacifiers, a bunch of cheerios 但我找到了两个奶嘴 一些麦圈
[17:02] Ooh! Ooh! Stamps, awesome. 哦 哦 还有几张邮票 真棒
[17:07] Hey. What’s up, guys? 嗨 怎么了
[17:09] Hi. Uh, Violet has something 嗨 额 Violet有一些话
[17:11] she would like to say to Sheila. 要对Sheila说
[17:12] Oh. What is it, sweetheart? 哦 要说什么 小甜心
[17:16] Go ahead. It’s for the best. 说吧 说出来好
[17:19] I took your keys. Sorry. 我拿了你的钥匙 对不起
[17:20] Oh, okay. 哦 没事
[17:23] Well, thank you for telling me. 谢谢你告诉我
[17:25] I know it’s not easy to apologize, 我知道道歉需要很大的勇气
[17:27] but you were a big girl to tell the truth. 但你是一个讲实话的好女孩
[17:29] – You feel better now? – I don’t know. -现在感觉好点了吗? -我不知道
[17:33] I’m really sorry about that. 我这的很抱歉
[17:35] It’s not a big deal. 没什么
[17:36] It’s pretty common for kids her age to take things. 她这个年纪的小孩顺手拿东西是很常见的
[17:38] Thank you for being so understanding. 谢谢你的谅解
[17:41] – That was really nice of you. – No, it’s nothing. -你真的太通情达理了 -不 没什么的
[17:43] The truth is, I used to steal things 事实上 当我是个孩子时
[17:44] – when I was a kid. – Oh, really? -我也偷过东西 -哦 真的吗
[17:46] And I’m from a very well-respected family. 但我来自一个非常受人敬仰的家庭
[17:49] There it is. 又来了
[17:52] Okay, so, on that note, I think we’ll all be going. 好了 这个解决了 我想我们应该回去了
[17:54] Right away, please. 赶紧 快点
[17:56] Okay, this has gone on long enough. 好的 这已经够长的了
[17:57] Nick, don’t you have something you want to say to Sheila? Nick 你就没什么想对Sheila说的吗?
[18:00] No. 没
[18:04] Go on. It’ll be for the best. 继续啊 说出来最好
[18:13] I drank your breast milk. 我喝了你的母乳
[18:19] You what? 你做了什么?
[18:21] It was an accident. It was with some Fruit Loops. 那是个意外 就着些水果圈(一种糖)喝了
[18:26] Oh, my God. 哦 我的天啊
[18:37] Are you okay? 你还好吧?
[18:38] No. 不
[18:40] Is it because I drank your breast milk? 是因为我喝了你的奶吗?
[18:46] Stop saying that. Please. 别再提了
[18:47] Stop saying that I drank your breast milk? 不再提我喝了你的奶吗?
[18:49] Yeah. 是的
[18:51] I’m just trying to come clean about the time 我只是试着澄清
[18:53] that I was accidentally nourished 我偶然间受到你营养的哺乳甘露
[18:54] by your rich mammarian nectar. 滋养的事实
[18:58] Come on. 够了
[19:03] You’re right, Emily. I feel so much better right now. 你说得对 Emily 我现在感觉好多了
[19:09] The boys’ sheets are changed. 男孩们的床单换好了
[19:11] Let’s do this. 我们开始吧
[19:19] This is never going to happen. 我们永远做不成了
[19:22] At least not without some help. 至少没人帮忙的话是不行了
[19:24] Here, hold my horns. 把我的角拿着
[19:29] All right. 好
[19:30] We are going to have some fun when they leave. 等他们走了我可要快活快活
[19:33] – Get away from Gary! – Hands off the merchandise! -别跟Gary那么近! -别动那货!
[19:37] Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. No, guys, it’s okay. 嘿 嘿 嘿 哥们们 我们很好
[19:40] I don’t need you to break things up. 我不需要你们来搅局了
[19:42] I texted you just so you could watch our kids 我给你们发短信 只是为了让你们帮忙看看孩子
[19:44] so we can have some alone time. 这样我们就能独处了
[19:46] – Alone time? – Yes. -独处? -没错
[19:48] – But I thought -Oh. -但我认为 -哦
[19:52] Okay, yeah, we’ll– uh, whatever you two need. 好的 没问题 我们会 无论你们需要什么
[19:54] We’re– we’re here for you. 我们都愿意去做
[19:56] Oh, hey. Thanks, guys. 哦 谢谢哥们
[19:57] Yeah, thanks. 是啊 谢谢啦
[19:59] I guess it’s not so awful having you guys 我想你们这些哥们儿掺和进我们的生活
[20:01] so involved in our lives. 也还不错
[20:03] Come on, kids. Time for a sleepover. 来吧 孩子们 到时间借宿了
[20:05] Are we going to play poker again? 我们还会玩扑克吗?
[20:07] Make it real money or don’t waste my time. 除非玩钱的 否则别浪费我的时间
[20:15] Okay, uh, I can’t look, uh– 哦 我都不敢看
[20:18] What’s it say? 上面显示的什么
[20:23] Negative. 阴性的
[20:26] Oh, thank God. 哦 谢天谢地
[20:30] I-I thought we wanted this. 我以为我们想要个孩子
[20:33] Oh, yeah. No. 哦 没错 不是
[20:37] I was possessed by hormones. 那都是荷尔蒙在作怪
[20:39] They were telling me to do crazy things last week. 它们在上周要我做那些疯狂的事
[20:41] You promised me you weren’t crazy Marny. 你答应过我你不会变成疯狂Marny了
[20:44] I didn’t promise you. 我没答应你
[20:47] Crazy Marny promised you. 疯狂Marny答应你了
[20:51] She must be learning to impersonate regular Marny. 她必须得上上功课 扮演正常的Marny了
[20:54] She’s mutating. 她变异了
[20:58] So, uh, you’re okay with this? 那么 额 你还好吧?
[21:00] Oh, yeah, honey. 哦 没事 亲爱的
[21:02] The twins are too young for us to have another kid right now. 我们的双胞胎还太小 所以我们还没到要孩子的恰当时刻
[21:08] Well, you let me know when the time is right, okay? 好吧 是时候时告诉我一声 好吗?
[21:10] Mm-hmm. 嗯 嗯
[21:13] But how will I know the difference 我怎么才能区分
[21:14] between crazy Marny and regular Marny? 疯狂Marny与正常Marny呢?
[21:19] I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:22] Wouldn’t want to be you. 反正不会变成你
奶爸当家

文章导航

Previous Post: 奶爸当家(Guys With Kids)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 奶爸当家(Guys With Kids)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

奶爸当家(Guys With Kids)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号