Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

奶爸当家(Guys With Kids)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月11日 By jubentaici_movie_user 奶爸当家(Guys With Kids)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] Guys with kids is taped in front of a live studio audience. 奶爸当家是在现场录影棚观众观看下录制完成的
[00:05] Violet, do you love this movie? Violet 喜欢这电影吗
[00:07] Huh? You love it? 怎样 喜欢吗
[00:09] To stay in this family, 你想待在这个家
[00:10] you have to love What About Bob? 就必须喜欢 天才也疯狂
[00:12] I love it. 我喜欢
[00:15] I cannot get this kid to stop reading. 我就是不能让这孩子停下来不看书
[00:19] Good, cookies are ready. 太棒了 饼干好了
[00:22] Watch out. 当心
[00:23] They’re not for you. 不是给你做的
[00:24] We’re surprising Marny for her birthday. 是给Marny的生日惊喜
[00:25] You’re making them in my apartment. 你可是在我公寓做的
[00:27] You can surprise her with the next batch. 你可以再烤一盘来给她惊喜的嘛
[00:30] – Hi, everyone. – Hi. – 嗨 大家好 – 嗨
[00:32] Here is our son. 儿子带回来了
[00:34] He’s clean, and I’d like him returned that way. 很干净 我希望他被还回来的时候也是这样
[00:38] You know I don’t borrow him, right? 你知道 我这不是跟你借儿子 对吧
[00:43] What is this? What is… what is this? 搞什么 搞什么东东
[00:44] – What? – There’s no sitting. – 怎么了 – 这没位置了
[00:45] You drop him off, and then you leave. 你把你儿子放下 然后你就走
[00:47] Do you not know how divorce works? 难道你不知道离了婚的人都是这么办的吗
[00:49] I’m not leaving. 我是不会走的
[00:50] I can sense Ernie’s about to say his first words, 我感觉到Ernie准备要说第一句话了
[00:53] and I’m not gonna miss it. 而我是不会错过的
[00:54] It’s gonna be “mama.” Say “mama.” 他的第一句话肯定是 妈妈 叫 妈妈
[00:56] Mama. Mama. 妈妈 妈妈
[00:57] – Say “mama.” – How did this happen? – 叫 妈妈 – 这怎么可能
[00:59] How am I stuck with your ex-wife for the rest of my life? 我的余生里该怎么忍受你这前妻啊
[01:02] Well, I’m not happy to be stuck with you either. 呃 要忍受你 我也不是很开心咯
[01:05] I feel like Michelle Pfeiffer in Dangerous Minds, 我感觉就像<非常教师>里的Michelle Pfeifferc
[01:08] only you don’t want to learn anything. 只是你不想学任何东西
[01:11] You know, Chris, I blame you for of this. Chris你知道么 这都是你的错
[01:13] Yeah, this would not be the case 如果你没有娶这个美杜莎
[01:14] if you hadn’t married Medusa sucks-a-lot. 就不存在这些问题
[01:19] No. No. No. 不 不 不
[01:20] If us all being stuck together is anybody’s fault, it’s yours. 如果我们在一起是某个人的错的话 那就是你
[01:22] – Mine? – Yeah. Yeah, your fault. – 我的 – 对 对 你的错
[01:24] It was the summer of 2004. 在2004年的夏天
[01:26] You and I were living together. I was dating Sage. 你和我还是宿友 我在跟Sage约会
[01:28] Rap-rock was taking the nation by storm. 说唱摇滚正风靡大江南北
[01:31] I was reporting live from that scene. 我只是如实报道当时实况
[01:34] Literally, every word that you just said made me mad. 说实在的 你说的每一句话都让我抓狂
[01:38] ♪ You’re so much fun *你是多么有趣*
[01:40] ♪ we need each other *我们需要彼此*
[01:42] ♪ like the sun *就像太阳*
[01:43] ♪ Sage, when I’m not with you ♪ *Sage 在我还没跟你一块儿的时候*
[01:45] ♪ I’m in a rage like a lion in a cage ♪ *我像笼里的狮子 愤怒难当*
[01:48] ♪ I live my life up on the stage ♪ *我活在舞台上的日子*
[01:49] ♪ for all the world to see, you and me… ♪ *就是为了让这世界看到 你和我*
[01:51] – Chris, Chris, Chris. – What? – Chris Chris Chris – 啊
[01:53] Listen. This is really important. 听着 这真的很重要
[01:55] I need you to do me a favor. 我要你帮我个忙
[01:56] Take the “B” train up to Yonkers. 坐B号火车到Yonkers
[01:57] Go to my Uncle’s house. Inside is a Civil War bayonet. 到我舅舅家 里面有把内战时期的刺刀
[02:00] I need you to grab it, bring it back here, 我要你抢了它 拿回来这儿
[02:02] and then stab me in the ears with it, 然后用它插进我的耳朵里
[02:04] so I never have to listen to that song again, okay? 那么我就可以永远不用再听你唱那首歌了 成吗
[02:07] Hey, you be nice. My boy wrote me a song. 嘿 别这样子 我的宝贝为我写了首歌
[02:10] I love that song. 我很喜欢
[02:12] You are so talented at so many things. 你真是太有才了
[02:16] Okay. 够了
[02:17] Okay, okay. Guys. 够了够了 伙计们
[02:23] Did you tell them? 你告诉他们了吗
[02:24] No, hey. Mwah. 还没
[02:25] I was waiting for you. 我这是在等你呢
[02:29] You got engaged? 你订婚了
[02:32] Oh, my God. 噢 天呐
[02:32] – You got engaged. – Yes! – 你订婚了 – 嗯
[02:35] Yep. I’m off the market. 是的 我正式下架了
[02:37] It’s a sad day for single ladies everywhere, 对于各地的单身女孩真是悲哀的一天
[02:40] but a happy one for less attractive men than myself. 不过对于那些不如我的男人就相反了
[02:44] – Were you surprised? – Oh, I was… – 惊讶吗 – 噢 当然喇
[02:46] Especially when halfway through the proposal, 特别是他求婚求到一半的时候
[02:47] the swan the ring was taped to started to run away. 绑着戒指的那只天鹅就开始逃跑了
[02:53] Engaged? 订婚
[02:55] I can’t… I can’t believe you. 我实在 实在不能相信
[02:56] This is not part of the plan, 这不是计划的一部分啊
[02:58] which, may I remind you, was all your plan. 要我提醒你你的全盘计划么
[03:00] You’re the one who convinced me to blow off law school 是你让我放弃法学院
[03:02] to become an actor. 去做演员
[03:03] You made me sign an agreement 是你让我写协议
[03:05] saying that we wouldn’t settle down 写着 我们在30岁之前
[03:06] till we were in our 30s. 不能成家
[03:08] Chris, we wrote that on a flour tortilla Chris 那是我们大醉之后
[03:10] when we were super drunk. 写在面饼上的而已
[03:12] You had me get that tortilla notarized. 你想我把面饼拿出来确认的啊
[03:16] Well, you know, plans change. 额 计划有变 你懂的
[03:17] And now I’m gonna have a wife. 然后现在我就要结婚了
[03:19] Okay? 好吗
[03:20] And if doctors are to be believed, a baby. 而且如果医生可信的话 Emily有孩子了
[03:24] Emily’s pregnant? Emily 怀孕了
[03:25] Yeah. And I don’t know what happened, man. 是的 我都搞不懂状况 哥们
[03:27] We were safe, like, 70%, 80% of the time. 我们大概70% 80%的时间都是做足安全措施的
[03:31] See, you got engaged,so I went to law school, 看到没 你订婚了 所以我去念法学院
[03:33] which is where I met Sheila, 所以我在学校遇到了Sheila
[03:34] which is why she’s in your living room on a Sunday 所以星期天这天她在你家的起居室里
[03:36] until my son says his first word. 要听我儿子说第一句话
[03:37] Mama. Mama. Mama. 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
[03:40] See, this right here… all your fault. 看吧 这些 都是你的错
[03:44] No, no. That cannot be true. 不 不 不可能
[03:46] I know. 我懂了
[03:48] Emily was pregnant before she got married. Emily未婚先孕
[03:52] Dad said that couldn’t happen. 老爸说这是不可能发生的
[03:55] Nice detail in front of the kids. 在孩子面前讲这么详细
[03:56] Thank you. 真谢谢你们
[04:12] Hey. Here are all my boys. 嘿 男孩子们都在呢
[04:16] – Yeah. Hmm. – So many boys. – 对啊 嗯 – 真多男孩子
[04:20] Mm. So what’s everybody doing here? 嗯 那你们都在这做什么啊
[04:22] We’re making you secret birthday cookies. 我们在给你准备神秘生日饼干
[04:26] Wait. We’re not. 等一下 我们没有
[04:29] Oh, it’s gonna be a great birthday… 噢 这次生日肯定会很开心
[04:31] cookies, the family portrait, 饼干 还有全家福
[04:34] you getting your tooth fixed before the family portrait. 照全家福前把你的的牙补好
[04:38] No, no, no. 不 不 不
[04:39] You’re making us wear 你让我们穿白色圆领毛衣配
[04:41] matching white turtlenecks and blue jeans. 蓝色牛仔裤
[04:43] My tooth will not be the weirdest thing in the photo. 我的牙才不会是照片里的最大的亮点
[04:47] Gary, why won’t you just do it? Gary 你就不能补好牙么
[04:49] Because I like my chipped tooth. 因为我喜欢我的缺牙
[04:51] The kids like it. 孩子们也喜欢
[04:52] Plus… 并且
[04:54] I can debone a chicken wing in three seconds flat. 我能在刚好3秒内把鸡翅膀吃干净
[04:58] Wait a minute. 慢着
[04:59] Wait a minute. It just came to me. 慢着 我刚想起
[05:00] I just realized why it is not my fault 我才反应过来 我得跟Sheila待一块
[05:01] that I am stuck with Sheila. 不是我的错
[05:03] You would have gone to law school 你回不回法学院
[05:04] whether I got engaged or not, 和我结婚与否无关
[05:05] because you were a terrible actor. 因为你是个逊毙了的演员
[05:08] Ha-ho! Yeah! Not my fault. 啊吼 耶 不是我的错
[05:10] I had nothing to do with you marrying Sheila. 你和Sheila结婚与我无关
[05:13] Actually, you did. 实在上 有关系
[05:15] It was the day Violet was born. 在Violet出生的那天
[05:17] I remember that day. I was there. 我记得那天 当时我在
[05:20] So was your tooth. 当时你的牙齿也还在
[05:25] I’m not ready for this. I’m not ready to be a father. 我还没准备好 我还没准备好当爸爸
[05:28] I don’t know what I’m doing. 我不知道我在做什么
[05:29] I just learned that they’re not allowed 我只知道他们几年内
[05:30] to eat tuna fish for, like, years. 不能吃金枪鱼吧 大概
[05:33] That’s all we eat! 我们就吃那玩意
[05:35] You’re going to be great. I know it. 你会做的很好 我知道
[05:39] Hi. 嗨
[05:40] I’m Emily. This is my husband, Nick. 我是Emily 这是我老公 Nick
[05:42] Hi. I’m Marny. 嗨 我是Marny
[05:45] And this is… 这是
[05:47] Gary Gary!
[05:49] No. No, man, I’m not busy. 不 不 老兄 我很忙
[05:51] My wife just had a baby. 我老婆刚生了个儿子
[05:53] Yeah, no, no, I just got to straighten some things out here, 耶 不 不 我要先把老婆这边的事情整顿好
[05:55] and I’ll be there in half an hour. 半小时后再谈
[05:57] Gary Gary.
[05:58] Okay, 45 minutes. 好吧 45分钟后
[06:02] You’re just gonna leave me here staring at a wall? 你是打算把我一个人丢在这对着一堵墙吗
[06:05] You know what? You’re right, babe. 你猜怎么着 你是对的 宝宝
[06:06] I’m gonna get you that window bed. 我要给你安排靠窗的床
[06:07] Hey. Kevin McHale. 嘿 Kevin Mchale
[06:09] How much do you want for the window bed, huh? 多少钱你才肯把你们的床位换给我 啊
[06:11] I’ll give, uh, $500. 我出 呃 500刀
[06:14] I’m not selling my wife’s bed. 我是不会卖我老婆的床位的
[06:15] Gary, stop showing off. Gary 别炫富了
[06:17] – Get out of the way. – Okay, babe. – 别挡着 – 好 宝贝
[06:19] So what did you guys have? 你生的儿子还是女儿
[06:21] – A little girl. – Oh, a girl. – 小女孩儿 – 噢 女孩儿
[06:24] We were trying for a girl. 我们可想要女孩儿了
[06:27] But now we have two boys. 结果现在生了两儿子
[06:30] So many boys. 这么多儿子
[06:34] So what are you guys naming your daughter? 准备给女儿取什么名啊
[06:35] Holy crap, she still needs a name. 我靠 还要取个名字
[06:38] – Um… – Hey… – 啊 – 嘿
[06:40] Calm down, all right? 淡定点 好吗
[06:41] Having kids does not change your life. 有了孩子也不会改变你的生活
[06:43] We’ve both still have full-time jobs. 我们夫妻两仍旧都有全职工作
[06:46] We got a Russian nanny whose name is Oksana. 我们请了个俄国保姆叫Oksana
[06:48] She cooks, she cleans, her “V”s sound like “W”s. 她负责煮饭 清洁 她习惯把”V”发成”W”这个音
[06:52] It amuses me. 可笑死我了
[06:54] Watch this. Hey, Oksana. 看着 嘿 Oksana
[06:57] What’s the name of the car that Marny wants to get? Marny想买的那部车叫什么来着
[07:00] Volvo. 沃尔沃
[07:03] She usually does it. I don’t know what happened. 她一般会说错 今天是怎么了
[07:07] If you had a girl, what were you gonna name her? 要是你们有个女儿 会取什么名
[07:10] Violet Violet.
[07:10] Oh, that’s such a pretty name. 噢 这名字真棒
[07:13] Oh, well, it’s yours if you want it. 欧 你喜欢你也可以取这名啊
[07:16] Ah, Chris. Oh, my God. You’re here. 啊 Chris 欧 天呐 你们在这
[07:18] Of course. 当然
[07:19] I’m not gonna miss the birth of my goddaughter. 我是不会错过我的教女的出生的
[07:21] Hi. 嗨
[07:21] Hey, you know, I can palm her head. 嘿 你猜怎么 我一只手就可以捂住她的头
[07:24] I’m not going to, but isn’t that messed up 我是不会这么做的 不过这是我的第一冲动
[07:26] that was my first instinct? 不是很诡异的事情吗
[07:29] Is Sage coming? Sage来了吗
[07:30] No. Uh, actually, we broke up. 没来 嗯 其实 我们分了
[07:33] – Oh, no. – Oh, my God. – 噢 不会吧 – 噢 天呐
[07:34] – Really? – Yeah. – 真的吗 – 真的
[07:35] The distance made it hard, you know. 异地恋距离问题 你懂的
[07:37] Oh, but there’s this girl at school that I really like. 噢 但是学校有个女孩我真的很喜欢
[07:41] She’s named Sheila. She’s tall and smart. 她叫Sheila 又高挑又聪明
[07:43] And she challenges me, you know. 还有 她喜欢挑战我
[07:45] But I feel like maybe she’s a little out of my league. 但是我感觉她有点不像我的菜
[07:47] Oh, my God. She’s super smoking hot. 噢天呐 她可真是惹火的辣啊
[07:52] Should I go for it? 你觉得我该追她吗
[07:53] Uh, yeah, definitely. 噢 耶 必须追
[07:55] I will not be your friend anymore 如果你不追她
[07:56] if you do not go after her, okay? 我们就绝交 懂
[07:57] This is your one shot at happiness. 机不可失 失不再来
[08:00] Gary Gary.
[08:02] Baby, it’s just a quick appointment, all right? 宝贝 只是个小会议 好吗
[08:04] You’ll be fine… 没关系的
[08:05] as soon as they sell me that damn window bed. 只要他们把靠窗床位卖给我
[08:08] Not gonna happen. 不可能
[08:10] I’ll give you 1,000 bucks for it. 我出1000刀
[08:11] You, out. 你 让位
[08:15] You thought I was hot. 原来你曾经觉得我辣
[08:20] It was an old phone. The resolution was terrible. 当时电话还很落后 分辨率不是很好
[08:23] You think of me often, don’t you? 你是不是随时在想我
[08:26] Get away from me. All right? 离我远点 好吧
[08:28] See, you insisted that I go out with her. 看到没 是你坚持让我和她约会的
[08:31] Nick, do you… do you like my hair up? Nick 你是 你是喜欢我把头发扎起来
[08:34] – No. – Or do you prefer it down? – 不 – 还是喜欢不扎
[08:35] Okay. All right. 好吧 好吧
[08:37] Hey, hey, Ernie, Ernie, will you please say your first word 嘿 嘿 Ernie Ernie 你能快说你的第一句话吗
[08:39] so that she will leave, huh? 她就可以走了
[08:40] “Daddy.” 爸爸
[08:41] “Cave monster.” “老妖怪”
[08:48] – Damn. Sage is not on Facebook. – That’s too bad. – 我晕 Sage没上Facebook – 弱爆了
[08:51] I’ve always wondered what happened to her. 我一直想知道她近况如何
[08:53] You know, a lot of people don’t change 对了 大多数人们的邮箱
[08:54] their email address. What was hers? 都不会变的嘛 她的邮箱地址是什么
[08:56] Sageloveschris@hotmail.com Sageloveschris@hotmail.com.
[08:58] I’m just gonna try “Sage Williams 我本是打算试着 Sage Williams
[09:00] at a bunch of different things dot-com.” 啥的之类.com
[09:02] There we go. Now, that is a birthday present. 搞定 看 这就是生日礼物
[09:06] That is sweet. 真甜蜜
[09:07] But what else are you getting Marny? 但是你还有什么想给Marny的
[09:09] You think I should get my tooth fixed? 你是不是也想让我把牙补好
[09:12] Why don’t you want to? 你怎么就不想补好呢
[09:14] I was there when you got it chipped… 你把牙弄缺的时候我也在
[09:15] not your finest moment. 绝不是你亮点时刻咯
[09:17] No, it was not. 的确不是
[09:18] – But, God, you smelled great.- Yeah. – 但是 你身上味儿挺不错 – 没错
[09:21] I was a C.K. One man back then. 我是个C.K男(男士香水)
[09:25] C.K. One all day, every day. C.K 一次管一天 天天喷
[09:35] Marny, thanks for having us over for dinner. Marny 谢谢你邀请我们到这吃饭
[09:37] We really should be having you over, 其实我们也特想请你到我们家的
[09:39] since you found us an apartment in your building, 因为你帮我们在你住的这栋楼里找了间公寓
[09:41] but we don’t have any furniture. 但是我们没点像样的家具
[09:43] We’re house-poor. 我们的房子很差
[09:45] No, we are poor-poor. 不 是 特别特别穷
[09:46] We are stealing-toilet-paper from-work poor. 我们是 在工作地方偷厕纸用 那么穷
[09:50] Yeah. 对
[09:52] The boys are asleep. 孩子们都睡了
[09:53] Do not disturb them. 别打扰他们
[09:55] You’re doing that wrong. 你这样做不对
[09:58] Oksana was Chief of Police in her village. Oksana以前在她们村警察局长
[10:02] Oh, that must be your friend. 噢 一定是你们朋友来了
[10:03] Oh. 噢
[10:05] We finally get to meet Chris’ new girlfriend. 我们终于可以看到Chris的新女友了
[10:07] We are just gonna love her. I can feel it. 我们肯定会喜欢她 我感觉得到
[10:08] Me too. Yeah! 我也是 耶
[10:11] – Yay, Sheila!- Hey. – 耶 Sheila – 嗨
[10:15] – And Chris.- Come here. – Chris – 过来
[10:18] Oh, hi. So friendly. 噢 嗨 很友好呢
[10:21] Hi. I’m Marny. 嗨 我是Marny
[10:22] Hi. Thank you for having us. 嗨 谢谢你邀请我们来
[10:24] Oh. She brings booze. 噢 她带了酒来呢
[10:26] Ooh, I think we are going to have a lot in common. 噢 我认为我们应该会有很多共同点
[10:29] It’s from my father’s vineyard in France. 这是来自我爸在法国的葡萄园的
[10:31] You’re gonna want to pair it with a north pacific fish. 你会想用北太平洋的鱼类来配着它吃的
[10:33] Maybe not as much in common as I thought. 可能也没我想的那么多呢
[10:37] Um, do you have a decanter? 呃 你们有盛酒瓶吗
[10:39] I don’t have a couch. 我连沙发都没
[10:42] Look, I don’t care if the congregation is down 80%. 听着 我不在乎人数是不是低于80%
[10:46] It’s a two-year lease. 这就是一张两年期的租约
[10:47] Well, then they better start praying. 好吧 那他们最好开始祈祷吧
[10:50] Gary, we have guests. Gary 我们有客人呢
[10:53] Hey. Gary. Nice to meet you. 嘿 Gary 很高兴认识你
[10:55] We’ve actually met before. 其实我们以前见过的了
[10:57] Nah, I don’t think so. 不 我不这么认为
[11:00] – How are you? – Hi. -你好吗 -嗨
[11:01] – Nice to meet you. – Good. -很高兴认识你 -好
[11:03] Uh, why is my football out of its case? 呃 为什么我的橄榄球不在它本来的柜子里
[11:05] I don’t know. I’m new here. 我不知道 我新来的
[11:07] The boys were play with it. 男孩子们之前在玩它
[11:09] Yeah, all right, this is signed by the ’69 Jets. 嗯 好了 这可是被69年的喷气机队签过名的
[11:12] This cost me $5,000. 这可花了我5000刀
[11:13] Well, that’s just stupid. 哦 可蠢了
[11:17] Where are you going? 你这是要去哪
[11:19] I’m going to say good night to my boys. 我现在去跟我的男孩子们道晚安
[11:21] – They’re already sleeping. – So? -他们已经睡着了 -那又怎样
[11:24] So, if you want to see them, 所以 如果你想见他们
[11:26] why don’t you come home early for once? 为什么你不早回家哪怕一次
[11:30] You know, we really should look 你看看 我们真的应该试着
[11:31] into getting one of these nannies, huh? 找一个这样的保姆 对吧
[11:33] Really warms up a home. 屋子就真热闹了
[11:34] Excuse me? 不好意思
[11:35] I do see my boys. 我就是要去看我的孩子们
[11:37] Gary Gary.
[11:38] Could we not get into this again? 我们可以不再为这事争吵吗
[11:41] Yes, you see them… 是啊 你去看他们
[11:43] then you’re on your phone. 然后你就只顾着谈电话了
[11:44] And then you shush them. 然后你还嘘他们
[11:47] You make me want to “womit.” 你简直让我想 凸
[11:51] There’s the “v” thing. 这就是她的口音啊
[11:52] – It is very amusing. – Yeah. – 的确很有趣啊 – 是啊
[11:55] Take that, and why don’t you get your stuff and get out? 拿着 为什么你还不收拾你的东西然后滚
[11:58] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[11:59] No, no, Oksana. 别 别 Oksama
[12:02] – Oksana, Gary doesn’t mean that. – No, no. Yes, I do. – Oksama Gary他不是这意思 – 噢 我就是这意思
[12:04] – No, no, no, you don’t. – Yes. – 不 不 不 你不是 – 我就是
[12:05] I cannot stay home from work tomorrow. 我明天可不能不干活呆家里啊
[12:07] I have a huge presentation. Who’s gonna watch the kids? 我要进行一次大型演讲 那谁来看着孩子们
[12:10] I’ll do it. 我来看
[12:12] You’re gonna watch the kids? 你来看着孩子们
[12:13] Hell, I made the babies. I can watch the babies. 废话 我造得出这些孩子 我自然能看得住这些孩子咯
[12:15] All right? 好吧
[12:17] I’ll watch ’em until we find somebody new. 我会在我们物色到另外一个保姆之前一直照看着孩子们
[12:20] So, just to be clear, you’re firing me? 那么 只是想清楚一点 你这是要解雇我吗
[12:23] Yes. You are fired. 对 你被解雇了
[12:30] Oh! 噢
[12:32] Oh, that crazy broad chipped my tooth! 噢 那外国疯婆娘打缺了我的牙
[12:34] Look at that! 看呐
[12:37] Promise me we are never coming here again. 向我保证咱以后也不来这儿了
[12:42] Oh, I’m so thirsty. 噢 我好口渴啊
[12:44] I had to run up to my apartment. 我得跑回我的公寓里
[12:45] – We have water. – Oh, no, thank you. – 我们这有水啊 – 噢 不了 谢谢
[12:49] Ernie didn’t say anything while I was gone, did he? Ernie在我走了之后没说过任何话 对吧
[12:51] Actually, he did. 实际上 他有
[12:53] As soon as you left, he said, 你一走 他就说
[12:54] “Thank God.” 感谢上帝
[12:56] See, now, Nick, I can’t tell Nick 看 现在我可不知道
[12:58] if you’re flirting with me or not? 你是不是在跟我调情哦
[13:01] You know, this is not my fault. 你看 这可不是我的错
[13:02] I am positive that I told you 当你们开始约会的时候
[13:03] as soon as you guys started dating 我就已经很明确的表示
[13:05] that she was not the right girl for you, 她对你来说不是合适的女孩
[13:07] and you didn’t listen to me, so that’s it, okay? 然后你没听我的 所以到此为止 好吗
[13:08] Conversation over. 谈话结束
[13:11] You know, it wasn’t exactly as soon as we started dating. 你看 你并不是在我们刚开始约会就这么说的
[13:16] And I vow to work on my listening every day 我发誓我每天都听广播
[13:20] and, uh, to take a shower before bed 而且 呃 睡觉之前洗个澡
[13:22] and to stop wearing baseball caps because… 而且不再戴棒球帽了因为
[13:27] Because you’re not six. 因为你不是六岁了
[13:29] Because I’m not six. 因为我不是六岁了
[13:34] And, Sheila? 那么 Sheila
[13:35] No, I’m good. 没 我不用
[13:38] Do you have the rings? 带戒指来了吗
[13:40] Ah! Ah! No. 啊 啊 哎呀
[13:43] Ah, I think I forgot them in the dressing room. 啊 我把戒指忘在更衣间了
[13:45] Chris, will you help me find them, please? Chris 不如你帮我找一下好吗
[13:49] I’m just gonna get this guy a tongue scraper, 我只是想拿个刮舌器给这家伙
[13:51] ’cause I want him to really go for it at the end there. 我得让他真刮到舌根那儿了
[13:56] Where do you think you might have left it? Like… 你觉得你可能忘在哪儿了 大概是
[13:59] You cannot marry her, man. 哥们 你不能娶她
[14:00] She is not the right girl for you, okay? 她对你来说真不是合适的女孩 好吧
[14:02] Let’s cash in your honeymoon tickets. 快点把你的蜜月机票兑现了
[14:03] We’ll go to New Orleans. 我们就去新奥尔良
[14:05] We’ll tear it up for a little bit, 我们来疯玩一下
[14:06] forget this whole thing ever happened. Huh? 忘掉已经发生过的一切 好吗
[14:09] I’ll even let you go on the Anne Rice tour this time. 我这次甚至会让你继续你那追寻安妮·赖斯的旅程
[14:11] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[14:13] You cannot go through with this, okay? 你看不透这事对吧
[14:15] – She is changing you. – No, she’s not. – 她正在改变你 – 不 她没有
[14:17] Look at you! She’s got you wearing a kilt. 看看你 她都让你穿着苏格兰短裙了
[14:19] She’s not even Scottish. 她自个儿甚至都不是个苏格兰人
[14:21] It’s from our favorite movie,Four Weddings and a Funeral. 这是来自我们最喜欢的电影 <四个婚礼和一个葬礼>
[14:24] That is not your favorite movie! 这不是你最喜欢的电影
[14:27] Your favorite movie is What About Bob? 你最喜欢的电影是 天才也疯狂
[14:31] What are you doing, man? 兄弟 你在干嘛啊
[14:32] You’re supposed to be my best friend. 你本应是我最好的朋友啊
[14:33] I am your best friend, okay? 我就是你最好的朋友好吧
[14:35] This is a battle for your soul. 这是一场为了你的灵魂的战役
[14:37] This is good versus evil, and I am not gonna let her win. 这是 善良对阵邪恶 而我是不会让她赢的
[14:40] Nick, I’m getting married. Nick 我准备结婚了
[14:42] To the wrong person, okay? 跟一个错的人 好吧
[14:44] And I tracked down Sage. I got her number. 另外 我追查到Sage了 我有她的电话
[14:48] – You should call her. – Wow. Okay. – 你该打给她 -哇 好吧
[14:50] You know what? Listen. 你知道吗 听着
[14:51] I’m not calling her. Give me the rings. 我是不会打给她的 把戒指给我
[14:53] No. 不
[14:54] – Give me… give me… – No. – 给我 给我啊 -不
[14:56] – Give me them. Give me… – You’re not gonna get ’em. – 把戒指给我 给我 – 你是拿不到的
[14:57] I’m not gonna give them to you. 我是不会把他们交给你的
[14:59] Don’t… okay. You know what? 别 好了 知道么
[15:02] No! No! Oh, God! 不 不 噢 天呐
[15:05] No! 不
[15:07] God, I am both revolted by and grateful for 天呐 我是既厌恶又感激
[15:10] how much hair I’m looking at right now. 我现在看着的毛发有多浓密
[15:17] Did you get the rings? 你拿到戒指么
[15:19] Yeah, right here. Let’s get ‘er done. 诶 就在这儿 这就结了这事
[15:21] Oh, right. Right, right. 哦 对了 对了 对了
[15:24] I just vowed I would never say that again. 我刚才发誓我不再说这句话
[15:29] Oh, and just so you know, 噢 只是想让你知道
[15:32] I overheard all of that. 你们的对话我都听到了
[15:34] – Sheila, I was… – No. – Sheila 我只是 -不
[15:35] You know what? It’s good. 你知道吗 这也好
[15:37] I’m glad that we can now openly hate one another. 我很高兴我们现在能公开恨对方了
[15:40] Really? Oh, um, okay. 是吗 噢 嗯 好吧
[15:44] Then how many highlanders have you killed this century? 那么究竟你在本世纪里杀了多少苏格兰高地人
[15:49] Yeah, well, get your shots in while you can. 好吧 趁你还能说的时候随便说吧
[15:51] Not only are Chris and I getting married, 我跟Chris不仅结婚了
[15:53] but I’ve also arranged for both of us to have jobs 而且我已经为我俩在三藩市的工作
[15:55] in San Francisco. 铺好路了
[15:57] You will be out of our lives. 你将会从我们的生活中消失
[16:00] I win. 我赢了
[16:05] What happened? 发生什么了
[16:06] I lost. 我输了
[16:08] Yeah, I just lost my best friend. 对 我刚刚失去了我最好的朋友
[16:10] And my parting image of him is of his junk. 而且他给我的离别印象 就是他裤裆里那玩意
[16:18] You don’t know the sex of your twins yet. 你还不知道你的双胞胎的性别呢
[16:19] Are you sure you want to give me all your boy stuff? 你确定你要把你们全部的男孩衣服给我们吗
[16:21] Absolutely. 妥妥儿的
[16:22] I know in my heart these twins are not boys. 我心里清楚的紧 这双胞胎不是男孩儿了
[16:28] God wouldn’t do that to me. 老天爷可不会这么对我
[16:33] – Hey. – Hey. – 嘿 – 嘿
[16:36] Oh, my God. Chris. 噢 天呐 Chris
[16:40] – It’s been forever. – Hey, Em. – 就像永远那么久了 – 嘿 Emily
[16:43] It’s been three years… not that I’ve noticed. 都三年咯 并不是说我特意记住
[16:46] – Who is this? – This is Ernie. – 看这是谁 – 这是Ernie
[16:48] – You have a baby. – Yeah. – 你有孩子喇 – 是啊
[16:51] And he’s your godson. 而且他是你的教子
[16:53] Sheila let us be his godparents? Sheila肯让我们做他的教父母吗
[16:56] – We’re getting divorced. – Whoa. You okay? – 我们正在离婚 – 哇 你没事吧
[16:59] Yeah, I’m okay. 我没事呢
[17:00] Well, then come on in. 好吧 那么请进
[17:02] Oh, my goodness. 噢 我的天呐
[17:04] Oh. Oh. 噢 噢
[17:06] She wasn’t the one for me, man. You were right. 她的确不是适合我的人 哥们你对了
[17:08] What was that? 啥
[17:10] You were right. 你是对的
[17:11] I’m sorry. One more time. 抱歉 再一次
[17:13] You were right. 你是对的
[17:15] Okay, in a Spanish accent. 好嘞 西班牙口音的来一次
[17:19] You were right. 你是对的
[17:21] Hello, Ernie. 你好吗Ernie
[17:23] I am Nick. 我是Nick
[17:24] I have so many photos to show you 我有好多你爸喝得烂醉
[17:25] of your dad passed out with obscenities 额头写着淫秽词语的照片
[17:27] written on his forehead. 要给你看呢
[17:30] Hey, how you doing, man? I’m Gary. 嘿 你好吗 伙计 我是Gary
[17:32] Nice to meet you. Heard a lot about you. 很高兴认识你 早有耳闻了
[17:35] Yeah, we’ve actually met,like, three times now. 嗯 我们其实已经见过 应该有三次了 算上这次
[17:38] No. I don’t think that’s right. 不 我觉得你是错的
[17:42] Where are you staying? 你在哪住呢
[17:44] I’m living in a hotel while I look for a place. 我现在住在酒店里 正在找个地方定居
[17:45] You know, a place actually just opened up 其实 这栋楼里其实还有空房子
[17:47] – in this building. – Aha! – 正在开售 – 啊哈
[17:49] And then you told me that there was an opening 然后你当时告诉我有间空的屋子
[17:51] in this building and that I should move in here, 在这楼里 而我应该搬进来
[17:53] and then Sheila followed me here. 然后Sheila就跟着我到这了
[17:54] So, once again, it’s your fault 那么 再一次的 是你的错
[17:56] that we’re all stuck together. 让我们困在一块
[17:57] No, no, no, no, no. This cannot be my fault, okay? 不 不 不 不 不 这绝不可能是我的错 好吧
[18:01] I… I just have to think about this for a second. 我 我得好好想一下
[18:06] Okay, it’s not my fault. It’s not Chris’ fault. 好了 这不是我的错 这也不是Chris的错
[18:09] Okay? It’s his fault! 好吗 都是他的错
[18:11] Yes! Yeah! 对了 对喇
[18:14] Yeah, you two would’ve never seen each other again 对了 如果不是你们在一块有了个孩子
[18:16] if you hadn’t had a child together. 你们就永远不会再见对方
[18:18] Oh, we’re allowed to blame children? 噢 原来我们可以把责任怪罪在孩子身上的啊
[18:20] Oh, okay. 噢 好吧
[18:21] In that case, I never would have gone to law school, 如果是那样的话 我不会去念法学院
[18:23] hence, meeting meeting Sheila,hence, copulating with Sheila, 而因此碰见Sheila 而因此跟Sheila发生关系
[18:26] if Emily hadn’t gotten knocked up with Violet. 如果Emily不是意外怀上了Violet
[18:28] It’s Violet’s fault. 所以这是Violet的错
[18:30] Yay. 好嘞
[18:32] Oh, oh, I know. 噢 噢 我懂了
[18:33] We should blame Emily 我们该怪罪Emily
[18:35] for going to Colgate and being so easy. 因为她去Colgate大学还这么随便
[18:42] All right, I’ll take the blame. 好吧 我承担责任
[18:47] But I’m gonna fix it. 不过我会尝试补偿的
[18:48] It’s an email from Sage Williams. 这是一封来自Sage Williams的邮件
[18:51] Oh! 噢
[18:52] What does it say? Open it. 写什么 打开它
[18:54] Okay, well, this Sage Williams is a man. 好吧 这Sage Williams是个男人
[18:56] Hmm. 嗯
[18:58] He is interesting in meeting, and… 他对见面感兴趣 而且
[19:02] would you like to see a picture of him naked? 你想看一下他的裸体照片吗
[19:06] No, thank you. 不了 谢谢
[19:07] Well, what’s the harm? 噢 又不会怎样
[19:11] That’s the harm. 还真会
[19:15] You know, I didn’t think I would be, but… 你知道 我没想过我会 不过
[19:17] I’m actually disappointed. 其实我好失望
[19:18] Oh, you two are such dummies. 噢 你们两个可真是蠢货
[19:22] What? 啥
[19:23] When you were trying to give 当你尝试
[19:25] my ex-husband his ex-girlfriend’s phone number 把我前夫的前女友的电话给他的时候
[19:28] so that he would leave me at the altar… 也正是这样把我留在了圣坛上
[19:31] what were you wearing? 你当时穿的是什么
[19:35] Chris’ junk on my forehead. 我额头上放着Chris的老二
[19:39] My tuxedo! 我的燕尾礼服
[19:41] Yes! 没错
[19:43] Never had it cleaned! 我从来没洗过它
[19:44] Yeah, factored that in. 啊 那也算上吧
[19:47] Oh. 噢
[19:50] Go. Call her. 去 打给她
[19:54] You know, Sheila, what you just did… Sheila 真的很感激
[19:56] that was very nice of you. 你刚才所做的
[19:59] Oh, Nick. 噢 Nick
[20:01] Please get over me for the both of us. 麻烦为了我们 放下我吧
[20:07] Hey, it’s ringing. 嘿 响了
[20:10] Sage? Sage吗
[20:11] Sage Sage.
[20:15] He just said “Sage”! First word! 他刚才说Sage了 他的第一句话
[20:18] No! 不
[20:22] Oh. 噢
[20:24] You can come over here anytime you like, Sheila. Sheila 只要你喜欢 随时都可以来
[20:25] That was great. 棒极了
[20:32] Surprise! 惊喜吗
[20:35] – Happy Birthday! – Oh, thank you. – 生日快乐 – 噢 谢谢你们
[20:37] – We made you cookies. – Can we eat them? – 我们给你做了饼干 – 我们可以吃吗
[20:40] Sure. 当然
[20:43] And… 而且
[20:47] Gary! What? Gary 为什么
[20:49] – You didn’t get it fixed. – Nope. – 你没去补牙 – 没啊
[20:51] What about the new family photo? 那我们新的家庭照怎么办
[20:53] Well, I’m just gonna have to smile like this. 好咯 那我只得这么笑咯
[20:55] Oh. 噢
[21:00] You are ridiculous. 你可真荒谬
[21:03] But seriously, Gary, why won’t you get this fixed? 不过说真的 Gary 为啥你不去补啊
[21:06] Because my tooth reminds me of what a jerk I used to be. 因为这牙齿能提醒我 我以前有多混蛋
[21:11] And if you think back,we’re the family we are today 而且要是你回想起来 之所以我们今天能变成这样的家庭
[21:14] because of what happened that day. 正是因为当日发生的一切
[21:18] I like us better today too. 我也更喜欢现在的我们
[21:21] Truth is, Oksana punching you in your grill 事实上 Oksama在你的烧烤架旁边打了你一拳
[21:24] was the best thing that ever happened to you. 是在你身上发生过的最好的事情呢
奶爸当家

文章导航

Previous Post: 奶爸当家(Guys With Kids)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 奶爸当家(Guys With Kids)第1季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

奶爸当家(Guys With Kids)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S01E13
S01E14
S01E15
S01E16
S01E17

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号