时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:25] | That was a good low takedown for Gaines. | 盖恩斯这个低位摔真不赖 |
[02:28] | Not a bad move for Greta, a woman of her age. | 格雷塔这把年纪做到这样也很不错了 |
[02:30] | Yeah, she’s hanging in there. | 是啊 她还在硬撑 |
[02:31] | She’s still protecting that left side, though, Greg, you know? | 她还得保护左边身体 |
[02:34] | I wonder if she came back a little too early from that injury. | 她上次受伤 现在回归比赛可能早了点 |
[02:36] | – What do you think, man? – How long is she gonna wait? | -你觉得呢 -她还等得起吗 |
[02:39] | At her age, she’s probably only got a few fights left | 这把年纪了 可能再打几场 |
[02:40] | before they send her off to the glue factory, | 她就得被送去维修了 |
[02:42] | you know what I’m saying? | 你知道我的意思吧 |
[02:42] | Jesus, Greg! | 天呐 格雷格 |
[02:44] | What? I’m sorry. | 怎么了 对不起 |
[02:51] | Hey, how’s my girl? Are you ready? | 我们的大美女准备的怎么样啦 |
[02:53] | I’m nervous as shit. | 我紧张得快要死了 |
[02:55] | Nah, nah, you’re gonna be great. | 放轻松 你会赢的 |
[02:57] | Did they even fix my name on the marquee yet? | 横幅上我的名字改对了吗 |
[03:00] | Oh, yeah, they– yeah, they’re working on it. | 他们在处理呢 |
[03:02] | What about the hotel mix-up? | 那酒店定错的事呢 |
[03:05] | Yeah, you know, they, uh– they haven’t called me back yet. | 他们还没给我回电话 |
[03:08] | – So I gotta– – Jesus, JR. | -那我给… -见鬼 JR |
[03:10] | What? What are you so pissy about? | 怎么了 你在气什么 |
[03:12] | It’s supposed to be my big shot. | 这次我应该是重头戏才对 |
[03:14] | I’m the fucking headline on this fight tomorrow night, | 明晚比赛的头条新闻肯定是写我 |
[03:16] | and they’re supposed to put me in a– | 他们应该给我安排… |
[03:17] | what did they call it in the contract? | 他们合同里怎么写的来着 |
[03:19] | – Four-star hotel. – That’s right. | -四星级酒店 -没错 |
[03:20] | A four-star hotel, and this is the shithole that they put me in. | 四星级 但现在给我安排这什么破地方 |
[03:23] | Yeah, and that’s why I said if it’s really bad, | 所以我才说要是真的很破 |
[03:25] | then we’ll move you and deal with them later, okay? | 就给你换酒店之后再跟他们理论 好吗 |
[03:27] | – No, no, it’s not about that. – Okay, okay– | -不 这不是重点 -好好… |
[03:30] | It’s about them showing me some fucking respect, JR. | 重点是他们得给我点起码的尊重 JR |
[03:32] | Okay, I got it, all right? Do you really– do you… | 好 我明白了 你真的要… |
[03:36] | – What? – Is it really worth freaking out like this? | -什么 -你真要这样小题大做吗 |
[03:38] | Well, you know Rayna Gold’s getting her fucking four-star hotel. | 蕾娜·高德他妈的就住了四星级酒店 |
[03:41] | I fucking know for a fact that she is not, okay? | 我他妈的确定她没住 好吗 |
[03:43] | You need to be focusing on the fight and get some sleep. | 你应该专注明天的比赛早点睡觉 |
[03:45] | No, what’s Rayna making on this fucking fight? | 蕾娜比赛一场能挣多少钱 |
[03:47] | You know she’s making more than the six grand that I’m making. | 她挣得比我这六千块多多了 |
[03:49] | You know, six grand is not a bad wage for a day’s work. | 一天收入六千块不低了 |
[03:52] | “Not a bad wage for a day’s work”? | “一天收入六千块不低了”吗 |
[03:55] | Dude, I can fight, what, four times a year? That’s $24,000. | 哥们 我一年能打四场 那才24000 |
[03:59] | And that’s before I have to pay you and my fucking medical bills, | 我还得给你付钱 还得给我自己买药 |
[04:01] | so don’t fucking tell me, JR, how well I’m paid. | 所以轮不到你JR告诉我我有多赚钱 |
[04:04] | All right, fine! I– all right, I’m sorry. – Calm down. | 好吧 我…对不起 冷静点 |
[04:07] | I will not fucking calm down! | 我不冷静 |
[04:09] | I wanna stay in the same fucking kind of goddamn hotel | 我要住在蕾娜·高德 |
[04:11] | that Rayna Gold’s fucking staying in! | 住的旅馆里 |
[04:13] | You are in the same hotel as Rayna Gold. | 你现在就和蕾娜·高德住在一个旅馆里 |
[04:17] | She’s in this fucking hotel? | 她住在这个旅馆里吗 |
[04:18] | Yes! Yes! | 是的 是的 |
[04:20] | Well, why the fuck would they put us | 那他们为什么要在 |
[04:21] | in the same goddamn hotel the night before we fight? | 我们俩对决前一晚让我俩住同一家旅馆 |
[04:23] | Jesus, Greta, I don’t fucking know! | 天啊 格雷塔 我不知道 |
[04:25] | I– I don’t know what to tell you. Just deal with it. – | 我不知道该怎么和你说 接受事实吧 |
[04:29] | If you wanna blow up your career | 如果你要是想断送你的职业生涯 |
[04:30] | and you wanna bitch out some upper-level executive | 叨唠什么上级决定的 |
[04:32] | about a hotel booking, then be my guest. | 旅馆安排 随便你吧 |
[04:35] | Thanks a lot, JR. You’re the fucking best. | 谢谢你 JR 你最棒了 |
[04:37] | – I guess I’ll see you tomorrow. – Good ni– – | -那就明天见吧 -晚… |
[05:04] | – Front desk. – Rayna Gold’s room, please. | -前台 -请接蕾娜·高德的房间 |
[05:07] | – Uh, can you repeat the name? – Rayna Gold. | -你能重复一遍名字吗 -蕾娜·高德 |
[05:10] | No, we don’t have any guest here under that name. | 不 这里没有叫这个名字的客人 |
[05:14] | Uh, Carol Jackson. | 卡萝尔·杰克逊 |
[05:16] | One moment, please. | 稍等 |
[05:37] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:39] | So they put you in this shithole, too, huh? | 他们也安排你住在这个猪窝 |
[05:41] | The fuck do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[05:44] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[06:01] | What makes you think I’m making more? | 你为什么觉得我赚的钱更多 |
[06:03] | Well, you got more experience, your record’s better. | 你有经验 你的记录更好 |
[06:07] | I gotta think that all that shit adds up. | 我觉得这些都有加成 |
[06:17] | Six grand. | 六千 |
[06:20] | With a six-grand win bonus | 等我打败你后 |
[06:22] | – after I beat your ass. – Dude, no, fuck that. | -有六千的奖金 -不 去他妈的 |
[06:25] | How many people do you think are gonna be there tomorrow night? | 你觉得明天晚上会来多少人 |
[06:28] | People bought the tickets. They’re expensive. | 人们要买票 那么贵 |
[06:30] | People watching the livestream. | 还有人看直播 |
[06:32] | All the merchandise they’re gonna sell. | 他们还卖了这么多广告 |
[06:34] | We don’t fucking see any of that shit. | 我们什么都拿不到 |
[06:37] | Getting our heads busted the fuck in for what? | 我们打死打活是为了什么 |
[06:43] | All right, I’m going to sleep. | 好了 我要睡觉去了 |
[06:45] | I don’t know what the fuck you’re– | 我不知道你在说… |
[06:47] | Tell me it doesn’t bother you. | 你就不觉得不爽吗 |
[06:49] | Yeah, that shit bothers me. | 我当然不爽了 |
[06:51] | But what the fuck else am I supposed to do? | 那我又能怎么办 |
[06:53] | I got kids. I gotta put food on the table, man. | 我有小孩 我得给他们买吃的 |
[06:58] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们能怎么办 |
[07:05] | We call Martha Simms. | 我们找玛莎·希姆斯 |
[07:10] | You know, Martha Simms. | 就是玛莎·希姆斯 |
[07:12] | That old-ass, rich white lady? | 那个有钱的老女人 |
[07:14] | Okay, hear me out. | 听我说完 |
[07:16] | Everybody is making money in this business | 除了拳手 这一行的每个人 |
[07:19] | but the fighters, right? | 都大把大把的赚钱 |
[07:21] | We can’t change that ’cause the system is fucked. | 我们无法改变这一点 因为这个体制太混了 |
[07:24] | But we can try and beat it. | 但我们可以努力打破 |
[07:28] | How? | 怎么做 |
[07:31] | ‘Cause we’re gonna throw the fight. | 因为我们要故意输掉比赛 |
[07:35] | We’re gonna throw it, | 我们故意输掉 |
[07:37] | and we’re gonna make a ton of money doing it. | 然后赚上一大笔钱 |
[07:54] | Damn, man! | 该死 |
[07:56] | I said watch the fucking punches. | 我说了出拳小心点 |
[07:57] | Yeah, well, you were the one | 是你像奶酪刨丝器似的 |
[07:58] | fucking smashing my face into the carpet | 把我的脸锤到 |
[08:00] | like a fucking cheese grater. | 地毯里 |
[08:02] | I’m just sayin’. | 我只是这么说说 |
[08:04] | Yeah, well, I’m just sayin’. | 我也就是说说 |
[08:23] | Oh, shit! I didn’t mean–! | 该死 我不是故意… |
[09:17] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[09:18] | You split my fucking face! | 你弄破我脸了 |
[09:19] | Yeah, well, you started that shit with the fucking uppercut! | 你先出上勾拳的 |
[10:16] | Oh, yeah, I’ve talked to Rayna. She’s down. | 我和蕾娜谈过了 她同意 |
[10:21] | So you’ll bet 500,000 on the fight, | 你下注我们的对决五十万 |
[10:23] | take 20% off the top, | 二成归你 |
[10:26] | and we’ll split the rest. | 剩下的我们分 |
[10:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:36] | Hold on a sec. | 等等 |
[10:38] | The odds are even, so she needs to know who to bet on. | 赔率一样 所以她想知道要压谁 |
[10:49] | You know what? We’re gonna have to call you back with that. | 这样吧 我们等下再打给你告诉你 |
[10:51] | Till then, just get the money together | 你先把钱筹好 |
[10:52] | and then we’ll make the bet first thing in the morning. | 然后明天一早就下注 |
[10:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[10:59] | All right, I’ll get back to you. | 好的 我等下打给你 |
[11:05] | Look, it doesn’t really matter who wins or loses, right? | 听着 谁输谁赢无所谓 对吗 |
[11:10] | Right. | 对 |
[11:11] | Because we’re gonna get out after tomorrow night anyways, right? | 因为反正明天晚上我们就走了 |
[11:15] | Right. | 对 |
[11:17] | Okay, so then it doesn’t matter. | 所以这不重要 |
[11:20] | Right, it doesn’t matter. | 对 这不重要 |
[11:22] | Yeah, so? | 所以呢 |
[11:26] | So? | 所以呢 |
[11:50] | What the fuck, man?! | 搞什么 伙计 |
[11:51] | – You’re fucking cheating! – I’m not fucking cheating, dude! | -你作弊 -我没作弊 |
[11:53] | I fucking saw you grab the bed, bitch. | 我看到你抓着床饿 贱人 |
[11:55] | You’re just fucking scared | 你就是害怕 |
[11:56] | ’cause you know I was gonna fucking win! | 因为你知道我会赢 |
[11:57] | No, ’cause you’re fucking cheating! | 不 因为你作弊 |
[12:07] | Enough. | 够了 |
[12:17] | So, we gotta watch the faces | 我们得小心别打到脸 |
[12:20] | so that we don’t look like shit for tomorrow night. | 这样明天我们看上去不会太糟糕 |
[12:23] | We gotta cover our asses so that no one gets suspicious. | 我们得保护好我们的拳头 防止别人起疑 |
[12:26] | No, shit. We gotta keep this shit super tight and be careful. | 没错 我们得包紧了 小心点 |
[12:30] | And since there’s no judge, we gotta keep it clean. | 既然没有裁判 我们就得干净点 |
[12:34] | – No face work. – Simple. | -不能大到脸 -很简单 |
[12:36] | All right, how many rounds, three? | 好 几轮 三轮 |
[12:38] | Three two-minute rounds. | 三轮两分钟的 |
[12:40] | So, winner takes 60%? | 赢的人拿六成吗 |
[12:42] | Hold up. On the phone, you told Martha we split 50/50. | 等等 你在电话里和玛莎说我们五五分成的 |
[12:45] | Yeah, but I think the winner should get more. | 是的 但我觉得赢的人应该拿更多 |
[12:47] | What, scared you’re gonna lose? | 怎么了 怕输吗 |
[12:50] | Fuck you. 60/40 it is. | 去你的 那就六四开 |
[12:53] | – Tap out? – Tap out. | -拍地认输 -拍地认输 |
[12:55] | Whoever taps loses. | 拍地的人算输 |
[13:12] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[13:20] | What do your kids think when they see you like this? | 你的孩子们看到你这样会怎么想 |
[13:23] | They’re used to it. | 他们习惯了 |
[13:28] | What are you gonna do when you get out of this? | 你不干这行后打算干什么 |
[13:32] | That’s a good question. | 这个问题真不错 |
[13:35] | What are you gonna do? | 你打算干什么 |
[13:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:53] | Fighting’s the only thing I’ve ever been good at, | 我只擅长格斗 |
[13:56] | but I’m tired of getting fucked over, man. | 但我不想再当工具了 |
[14:03] | Okay, let’s finish this thing. | 我们赶紧完事吧 |
[14:05] | Last round. | 最后一轮 |
[15:07] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[15:57] | What if no one taps? | 万一没人拍地呢 |
[16:01] | One of us is gonna tap, but it ain’t gonna be me. | 总有人会拍地的 但反正不是我 |
[16:08] | I’ve never tapped in my life. | 我这辈子没拍过地 |
[16:12] | Well, one of us has to lose. | 总有人要输 |
[17:28] | – Fucking tap! – Tap, bitch, before I break your fucking arm. | -拍地 -拍地 贱人 不然我弄断你的手 |
[17:36] | Tap! | 拍地 |
[17:41] | Tap. | 拍地 |
[17:43] | Fucking tap! | 快拍地 |
[18:34] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[18:59] | – Come on! Oh, man! – Everything okay in there? | -加把劲啊 伙计 -没事吧 |
[19:02] | Uh, yeah, crazy good fight! | 没事 在看一场大战 |
[19:05] | Yeah? Who’s fighting? | 是吗 谁在打 |
[19:07] | I don’t know. Two chicks, but they’re fucking going at it. | 我不知道 两个女的 但她俩特别给力 |
[19:10] | It’s an all-out brawl. | 真是激烈的战斗 |
[19:12] | Best fight ever, man, seriously! | 真是我看过最棒的大战 |
[19:16] | Dude, you gotta come see this! | 你真该来看看 |
[19:21] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[19:22] | Yeah, really, man! Come on over. | 真的 伙计 你来看看 |
[19:27] | You see that?! | 你看到了吗 |
[19:28] | Yeah, you bet. | 好的 |
[19:34] | These two have been through a war, | 这两位都经历了一场大战 |
[19:36] | and they just keep bringing it. | 她们依然不放松 |
[19:37] | You gotta wonder how they’re even on their feet. | 都不知道她们俩还能不能站得住 |
[19:39] | Best fight I’ve seen in a long time. | 这是我这么久以来看过最棒的战斗 |
[19:40] | Seriously, we won’t be forgetting the names | 说真的 我们绝对不会忘记 |
[19:41] | of Rayna Gold and Greta Gaines any time soon. | 蕾娜·高德和格雷塔·盖恩斯的名字 |
[19:46] | Oh, she just got the arm bar. | 她锁住了她的胳膊 |
[19:48] | This is it. | 到此为止了 |
[19:50] | But she’s not tapping out. | 但她不拍地认输 |
[19:51] | It’s like she wants her to break it! | 她好像希望她弄断似的 |