Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

104房间(Room 104)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 104房间(Room 104)第3季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:51] No. My flight was canceled. 不 我的飞机取消了
[00:54] Now I’m gonna have to stay overnight. 我打算在这住一宿
[00:57] Well, just tell Roderick not to worry, OK? 告诉罗德里克不要担心 好吗
[01:00] I sent the specimen via charter, 我用快递把样本寄回去了
[01:02] they should be getting there tomorrow. 明天应该就能到
[01:05] Yeah, no, I think the investors are gonna be really thrilled. 嗯 我觉得投资者会很兴奋
[01:08] We got some great additions for the new wing. 我们给新大楼增添了需多新品种
[01:12] Well, he should be happy. 他应该开心
[01:15] Yes, he should think it’s worth it, because I don’t… 对 他应该觉得值得 因为我不
[01:18] Yeah. That’s fine. 嗯 没事
[01:20] I’m just exhausted. 我就是累坏了
[01:22] Finally had a shower, though, and that was heaven. 不过终于洗了个澡 感觉好极了
[01:26] No, I’m just tired of the same old thing. 不 我只是厌倦了重复工作
[01:30] The investors will be pleased, 投资者会开心的
[01:31] I just wanted to find something special… 我只想找到一些特别的东西
[01:37] Yeah, I’ll take some time off and we can finally… 好 我会请假 然后我们终于可以
[01:51] Just hold them off until I get there, 在我来之前先拖住他们
[01:53] and no, I don’t trust you. OK? Bye. 不 我不信任你 好吗 拜拜
[02:31] What? 怎么回事
[04:29] Holy shit. 见鬼
[04:39] Oh, my God. 我的天
[05:03] Hello? 喂
[05:06] Right. 对
[05:07] Wake up call. 叫醒服务
[05:08] Um, actually, 事实上
[05:10] I’m not gonna be checking out today. 今天我不退房了
[05:13] Well, I’m not sure. 我不确定
[05:16] How…how long can you give me? 你能给我几天
[05:19] The what? The Ren Faire? 什么 文艺复兴嘉年华
[05:21] People actually come for that? 真有人来参加吗
[05:25] Yeah, no, I understand. 好 不 我理解
[05:26] Yeah. OK. 行 好的
[05:28] Yeah. One week. Got it. 好 一周 明白了
[05:56] What are you? 你是什么
[06:04] You almost here? 你快到了吗
[06:05] Actually, I’m gonna be a bit longer. 其实 我还要再迟一会儿到
[06:07] – What? Why? – I think I found something. -什么 为什么 -我找到了些东西
[06:10] On your layover? 在你中途停留的旅馆
[06:11] Or it found me, but yeah. Kinda. 或者说它找到了我 但没错 算是吧
[06:14] What am I supposed to tell Roderick and the investors? 那我该怎么和罗德里克与投资者交代
[06:16] Everyone came in on the weekend. 大家都是周末来的
[06:17] Well, tell them this is more important than the wing. 告诉他们这比新大楼更重要
[06:20] – What do you mean? – I’m not entirely sure yet, -什么意思 -我还不确定
[06:22] but I think maybe… 但我觉得可能
[06:25] Honestly, I have no idea what it is. 老实说 我根本不知道这是什么
[06:29] Hey, have my specimen arrived yet? 我的样本到了吗
[06:31] Yes, and we desperately need your help 到了 我们急需你破译
[06:33] in deciphering your shitty handwriting. 你写的烂字
[06:35] OK. Do me a favor. Look at the crates that they came in. 好 帮我个忙 看看装样本的箱子
[06:38] We’re looking for pollen grains, red orange in color. 找找花粉粒 橙红色的
[06:43] I’m gonna send you a picture now. 我给你发个图片
[06:45] Found some remnants on my clothing. 在我衣服上发现一些残留
[06:47] I don’t know how I missed this, 我不知道怎么会漏掉
[06:48] but I seem to have brought some back with me. 但我似乎随身带回来了一些
[06:51] It’s the only thing I can think of that would explain… 这是我能想到唯一能够解释…
[08:58] Housekeeping. 客房服务
[08:58] No. No, no, no, no. Hold on, hold on. No. 不不不 等一下 别进来
[09:01] – Do not disturb. – What in God’s name? -别来打扰我 -什么鬼
[09:03] Is everything OK in there? 一切都好吗
[09:05] Thank you. I’m fine. 谢谢你 我没事
[09:35] Come on. 拜托
[10:20] Shit. 该死
[10:24] Text Joe. 发短信给乔
[10:26] Joe. Joe, check this out. I can’t ID. 乔 查一下这个 我查不到
[10:30] I’ve never seen anything like it before. 我从来没见过这个
[10:33] There’s an entire ecosystem growing before my eyes. 一个完整的生态系统在我眼前绽放
[10:45] 安迪 宝贝 发生了什么 你还在那里吗
[11:14] Oh, fuck, not again. 该死 别再来了
[11:21] – Coming! – What’s going on in there?! -来了 -里面发生了什么
[11:25] Sir. Sir. Sir, sir. 先生 先生
[11:27] My name is Dr. Merian Wallace. 我是梅里安·华莱士博士
[11:29] No, I’m — I’m a scientist, OK? 我是个科学家
[11:32] What we have in this room is a phenomenon, 这个房间里发生了奇迹
[11:35] – A major scientific discovery. – Open the door. -一项重大的科学发现 -把门打开
[11:37] No, sir, I cannot do that. I can’t let you in here. 不 先生 我不能开门 我不能让你进来
[11:39] I need to continue my field research. 我要继续我的实地调查
[11:43] What on God’s earth did you do to this room?! 你到底对这个房间做什么了
[11:45] Nothing. I’ve done nothing. 没什么 我什么都没做
[11:48] I may have trailed in a bit of pollen, 我可能撒了一点花粉
[11:50] but it’s what the room did. 但这都是这个房间做的
[11:52] If you don’t open this door, I’m gonna call the police. 如果你不开门的话 我就要报警了
[11:55] No. The police are not gonna know what this is. 不 不能让警察知道这些
[11:57] OK, look, I want you and your — your plants out of my motel now. 听着 我想让你和你的植物离开我的酒店
[12:01] You said that I had a week. 你说我能待一周
[12:03] Well, the maid said something fishy was going on in here. 清洁工说这里有点可疑
[12:05] We don’t tolerate vandalism, 我们不会容忍破坏行为
[12:07] and you’re gonna have to pay for all that damage. 你要为你搞的破坏买单
[12:08] Look, listen to me. 听我说
[12:10] If this is about money, 如果你想要钱
[12:11] I have investors who will pay to preserve this. 我有投资者愿意为此买单
[12:15] This is my colleague, Joe. 这是我的同事 乔
[12:16] I’m gonna put him on, and he’s gonna confirm that. Joe? 我把他开免提 他会证明这一切 乔
[12:19] Merian, I have been trying to get ahold of you. 梅里安 我一直在联系你
[12:22] Do you have any idea what we have on our hands? 你知道我们种的是什么吗
[12:24] – Tell me. – The images and recordings you’re sending me, Merian, -告诉我 -你发给我的照片和视频 梅里安
[12:28] I’ve checked over and over again, and across the board, 我查了一遍又一遍 总的来说
[12:31] I’m finding consistent proof, 我正在寻找确切的证据
[12:33] spanning all of the species you are presenting. 来证明你发过来的所有物种
[12:36] Proof of what? 什么证据
[12:38] Everything in that room exhibits characteristics 那个房间里的每样东西
[12:40] that mimic archaic species. 都表现出仿古物种的特征
[12:44] What’s he saying? 他在说什么
[12:45] – Who is that? – Don’t worry. -那是谁 -别管了
[12:47] Are’re you saying that 你是在说
[12:48] I believe the ecosystem you are experiencing 我相信你所经历的生态系统
[12:51] is supporting the reintroduction of long-extinct life. 是支持已灭绝的生命重新出现的证据
[12:58] I… Say that again? 你再说一遍
[13:00] Somehow this habitat has brought species back to life. 不知为何 这种栖息地使物种恢复了生机
[13:06] – Did you hear me? – Yeah, I hear you. -你听到了吗 -我听到了
[13:09] Look, I’ve tested similar pollen that we found on the crates, 如你要求的那样 我检测了我们在板条箱上
[13:12] as you asked, with no results, 发现的相似花粉 还没有结果
[13:13] but there is something about the components of that room 但是房间的某些成分
[13:17] that is allowing this system to flourish. 让这个系统得以茂盛生长
[13:19] Merian, you could be at the center 梅里安 你说不定正处于
[13:21] of the biggest scientific discovery of our time. 这个时代最伟大的科学发现之中
[13:24] – We have to tell Roderick. – No. -我们得告诉罗德里克 -不
[13:27] Joe, I gotta call you back. 乔 我回头给你打过去
[13:30] Sir, listen, 先生 听着
[13:31] I work for a very heavily backed natural history museum and trust. 我在一家资金雄厚的自然历史博物馆工作
[13:35] You give me some more time in here, 你再给我点时间
[13:36] I promise that you will be compensated heavily. 我保证会给你丰厚的补偿
[13:40] – How much? – Well– -多少钱 -那个
[13:42] I need somethin’. 先给点啊
[13:46] Uh, listen, I have, um… 我有
[13:48] Here. Take– 这里 拿着
[13:50] What, four bucks? 什么 四块钱
[13:52] And some weird foreign money I can’t do anything with? 还有一些我不能用的奇葩外币
[13:54] All right. Here. Try running this. 好吧 给 试试这个
[13:55] What– 什么
[13:57] Take it all, then. 全拿走吧
[13:58] I’m sorry, but please, you have to help me. 对不起 但是请你一定要帮我
[14:00] No, listen to me! This is very important! 不 听我说 这很重要
[14:04] You have to help me, OK? You have to help me. 你得帮我 好吗 你得帮我
[14:06] I’ll get you whatever you want. I’ll get you whatever you want. 你要什么我给什么 你要什么我给什么
[14:09] OK? Please. You just– 好吗 拜托 你只要
[14:12] My keys. Take my keys. It’s a really nice car. 我的钥匙 把我的钥匙拿走 这车真的不错
[14:14] I’ll get it up to you somehow, OK? 我回头再给你补上 好吗
[14:16] OK! OK. You can have till the rest of the week. 好吧 你可以待到这周末
[14:20] Thank you. Wait. Sir. 谢谢 等等 先生
[14:22] I have to ask one more thing. 我还有一个请求
[14:25] We keep this between us. 你一定要保密
[14:28] Why? What– 为什么 什么
[14:29] We have to keep it safe. 我们必须要保证这里的安全
[14:43] Tiny geniuses. 小天才们
[14:47] Ow. Jeez. 天啊
[14:51] Merian, you OK? 梅里安 你还好吗
[14:53] Yeah. I’m great. 我很好
[14:56] The best. 非常好
[14:58] God, Joe, I wish you were here to see this. 天啊 乔 你能来看看就好了
[14:59] I know. You get the fun part of the job, 是啊 这份工作中有趣的部分被你占了
[15:01] seein’ things alive. 能看到那些生物
[15:02] Speakin’ of which, I’m gonna need another specimen. 说到这个 我还需要一个样本
[15:05] Why, what happened to the one I sent? 为什么 我送的那个怎么了
[15:06] – It was DOA. – What?! -送到时已经死了 -什么
[15:09] Joe, do you know what I had to go through to get that to you? 乔 你知道我经历了什么才把它送给你吗
[15:12] Just send another. 再送一个就行了
[15:13] No. Joe, I don’t have any of my equipment here 不 乔 我这里没有任何装备
[15:15] to do proper research, OK? And I can’t leave. 来做适当的研究 好吗 而且我不能离开这里
[15:18] I even had to give the maid my expedition windbreaker 我甚至把探险风衣给了女佣
[15:20] just to go to FedEx for me. 只是为了让她帮我去趟联邦快递
[15:22] But Roderick’s gonna need proof! 但罗德里克需要证据
[15:23] Joe, I don’t know what to tell you, OK? 乔 我不知道该怎么跟你说
[15:25] I’ve sent photos. 我发了照片
[15:26] The pollen didn’t react for you, 花粉没有反应
[15:28] – my specimen didn’t survive. – Merian– -我的标本没存活下来 -梅里安
[15:30] I’m not taking any more chances, OK? 我不会再冒险了 好吗
[15:33] These species, they don’t exist anywhere else. This is it. 这些物种其他地方根本没有 只有这里
[15:36] This is the only place, and now I’m even doubting 它们只在这里生长 我甚至怀疑
[15:40] if they’re gonna survive if I take them out of this room. 如果我把它们带出这个房间 它们能否存活
[15:43] Until I know for sure, I’m– 在我确认之前 我
[15:46] I don’t want to take them out of here. 我不想把它们带出去
[15:48] Then what’s your plan? 那你打算怎么办
[15:51] To study. To learn. 研究 学习
[15:54] But I mean, like, what, are you just gonna stay there forever? 但我是说 你要永远留在那里吗
[15:57] You haven’t even left the room. 你都没有离开过那个房间
[16:01] Merian, I’m worried about you. 梅里安 我很担心你
[16:03] I can’t help you if I don’t know what we’re dealing with. 要是我不知道是什么情况 我就没法帮你
[16:07] Will you please, for the love of God, call your husband? 你能不能 看在上帝的分上 联系一下你的丈夫
[16:09] He’s freaking the fuck out. 他急坏了
[16:21] Morning, Magna fugatura. 早上好 万能伏加图拉
[16:23] Oh, good morning, Fem asinuscaudu Merianema. 早上好 费母马蹄莲梅里亚内瘤
[16:28] Morning, Vinea Franklyn. 早上好 维尼亚富兰克林
[16:39] – Hey, Joe. – I’m so sorry. -乔 -我很抱歉
[16:41] – About what? – You were starting to scare me yesterday -什么抱歉 -你昨天吓到我了
[16:44] talking like you might not come home, and I had to– 你的语气好像你不回家了 我只能…
[16:47] It’s the INH Museum Code of Ethics– 是INH博物馆准则
[16:49] we don’t really know what we’re dealing with. 我们不知道我们面对的是什么
[16:51] Wait, what are you talking about? 等等 你在说什么
[16:53] And you haven’t even called Andy. 你也没有联系安迪
[16:54] What if you’ve been infected with something? 万一你感染了什么呢
[16:56] This is insane. 这太疯狂了
[16:57] Not to mention the rate of growth 更别提这种生长速度
[16:59] – and patterns that– – Joe, what did you do? -和模式… -乔 你做了什么
[17:02] I had to tell Roderick, and he gave them everything, 我只能告诉罗德里克 他都给他们了
[17:05] not just the pollen, but everything. 不仅是花粉 而是一切
[17:07] And they quarantined our lab– 他们还隔离了我们的实验室
[17:08] Joe, who is coming? 乔 谁要来了
[17:10] NIASDI, open up! NIASDI 开门
[17:13] You have to believe me, I did this for you. 你要相信我 我是为你好
[17:15] The National Invasive & Alien Species Department of the Interior! 国家入侵与外来物种内政部
[17:18] We have reason to believe you are harboring invasive species 我们有理由认为你在私自养育美国外的入侵物种
[17:21] foreign to the US and possibly threatening! 很可能有威胁性
[17:23] Just do what they say, Merian. 照他们说的做 梅里安
[17:24] What?! No! They’ll take everything! 什么 不 他们会夺走一切
[17:27] Merian, it’s the government. 梅里安 是政府
[17:30] – Joe, they’ll destroy it. – I know. -乔 他们会毁掉一切 -我知道
[17:33] Mrs. Wallace, open up! 华莱士太太 请开门
[17:35] This is a matter of national security! 这事关国家安全事务
[17:37] Fuck you! And it’s Dr. Wallace! 去你妈的 是华莱士博士
[17:39] – Merian, no. Merian– – Fuck you too, Joe. You don’t care. -梅里安 不 -也去你妈的 乔 你不在乎
[17:42] Dr. Wallace, we do not want to hurt you, 华莱士博士 我们不想伤害你
[17:44] but if you don’t cooperate, 但如果你不合作
[17:46] we will be forced to treat you as a terrorist. 我们只能被迫将你当做恐怖分子
[17:48] – A terrorist?! – An ecological terrorist. -恐怖分子 -环境恐怖分子
[17:51] What a load of fuckhead shit! 真是一群混蛋
[17:53] A terrorist. You want me to be a terrorist? 恐怖分子 你想说我是恐怖分子
[17:56] I can be a terrorist! 我可以是恐怖分子
[17:57] You come in here, and these pollen grains 你们要是敢进来 这些花粉粒
[17:59] are gonna get out there and kill all of you! 就会散播出去 把你们都杀了
[18:01] OK, folks, we’re gonna need a quarantine. 伙计们 我们需要进行隔离
[18:05] Fuck. Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. 该死 该死 该死
[18:15] Fuck. 该死
[18:42] No. No, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[18:44] Fuck. Come on. 该死 拜托
[18:46] Come on, you piece of shit. 拜托 你这混蛋
[18:48] Fuck you! 去你妈的
[18:51] Fuck. 该死
[18:52] Fuck! 该死
[19:16] Who is it? 谁啊
[19:19] Dr. Eugene Hill. 尤金·希尔博士
[19:23] I’m a mediator. 我是调停人
[19:26] Your mediator. 你的调停人
[19:29] What do I need a mediator for? 我要调停人干什么
[19:34] To help make sure they don’t destroy this. 帮你确保他们不会毁掉这些
[19:38] I want to save this as much as you do. 我和你一样想拯救这一切
[19:42] I’ve seen your observations. 我看到了你的发现
[19:44] I agree, Merian. 我同意 梅里安
[19:47] This is important. 这很重要
[19:54] You don’t need a hazmat suit? 你不用穿防护服吗
[19:57] You seem to be fine without one. 你没穿 好像也没事
[20:00] You got a cell phone? 你有手机吗
[20:02] Yeah. 嗯
[20:06] I’m gonna take that for now. 暂时借我用了
[20:07] What else? 还有呢
[20:09] Um, I thought you might be thirsty. 我觉得你可能会渴了
[20:13] I’m surviving on bark just fine. 我靠树皮活得好好的
[20:19] How do I know it’s not poisonous? 我怎么知道这里面有没有毒
[20:22] You don’t. 你不知道
[20:24] Forget it, I was just– 算了 我只是…
[20:25] I’ll take it. 我要了
[20:28] Take off your clothes. 脱掉你的衣服
[20:30] – Say what? – I said take off your clothes. -什么 -我说 脱掉你的衣服
[20:32] I need to make sure you’re not carrying any weapons or explosives. 我要确保你没有带任何武器或炸药
[20:46] So, Dr. Hill, what’s your spiel? 希尔博士 你的话术是什么
[20:49] – Call me Eugene. – OK, Eugene. -叫我尤金吧 -好吧 尤金
[20:53] – Dr. Eugene. – Dr. Merian. -尤金博士 -梅里安博士
[21:00] I can understand why you’re fighting for this. 我可以理解你抗争的原因
[21:03] This is truly astounding. 这真的很惊人
[21:07] I want to help this survive. 我想帮助保留下这一切
[21:10] But we have to work with them. 但是我们要和他们合作
[21:12] “Them” Will destroy it. “他们”会毁灭这里
[21:14] We don’t know that. 我们不敢保证
[21:15] If we can prove to them 如果我们能向他们证明
[21:18] the enormity of what this is, 这发现有多么重大
[21:20] and that this will not be a threat, 这也不会成为威胁
[21:23] I think we can save this. 我觉得我们可以拯救这里
[21:25] Do you even know what “This” is? 你知道”这”是什么吗
[21:27] Do you? 你知道吗
[21:29] What I know is that this environment 我只知道这个环境
[21:33] is recycling itself, 在进行自我循环
[21:35] that these leaves are fortifying the fungi, providing nutrients, 这些叶子强化了真菌 提供了养分
[21:39] and the fungi are thereby 然后真菌
[21:41] fueling an entire species of ancient ants 供养了所有的缘故蚂蚁
[21:44] who then spread the fungi 它们又将真菌
[21:46] underneath the bed where there is no sunlight. 运到找不到阳光的床上
[21:48] I know that the larvae of an unknown beetle-like colony 我知道一个未知的甲虫群体的幼虫
[21:52] is adapting into its own subspecies in the closet region. 正在柜子里演变成自己的亚种
[21:55] The walking-fish is pooping out the only nutrients 走路鱼拉出了仅有的
[22:00] that is keeping a long-extinct form of lily 能供一种早已灭绝的百合在厕所里
[22:03] flourishing in the toilet. 绽放的养分
[22:07] Growth is all around us. 我们身边到处都在生长
[22:10] Adaptation and codependence. 适应和共存
[22:14] This environment is self-sufficient– 这个环境自给自足
[22:17] and efficient. 效率很高
[22:19] I’ve even seen entire species killed off in one day 我甚至还在一天内看到一个物种
[22:22] because of its own natural selection. 因为自然选择而灭亡
[22:25] Well, then maybe not all of this is meant to survive. 那也许并不是这里的所有东西都该生存下来
[22:28] But who are we to decide that? 但哪里轮得到我们来决定
[22:31] Look, before we came here, forests covered most of this earth, 人类出现之前 地球上全是森林
[22:35] just like this! 就像这样
[22:36] – The primordial jungle. – Exactly. -原始丛林 -没错
[22:38] But this is but a snippet of that abundance, 但这只是一小段片段
[22:41] a window into our past, 映射过去的一扇窗
[22:43] and a giant landscape of possibility for our future. 能反映出我们未来的巨大可能性
[22:48] Look, I don’t think that all hope is lost here. 我觉得不算是完全没有希望的
[22:52] I just think we need an opportunity to understand this. 我只是觉得我们需要一个机会来理解这一切
[22:55] And can you really say that 你真的能说
[22:56] you know what this is, and that this is safe? 你知道这一切是什么 以及这里是安全的吗
[23:01] No, I can’t tell you that. 不 我不能保证
[23:03] Yes. 是啊
[23:05] So why not let us study it and protect it? 那为什么不让我们进行研究并保护呢
[23:14] So what now? 那现在怎么办
[23:17] You let ’em in. 你让他们进来
[23:19] Let me fight with you. 让我和你一起反抗
[23:21] Let’s prove to them that this is not a threat, 让我们向他们证明这不是威胁
[23:24] and then maybe we can create a space 也许我们能创造出一片
[23:28] where these ancient species can survive, 能让古物种生存的空间
[23:32] and allow for this to be larger than just this room. 让这一切不仅仅只局限在这个房间里
[23:46] Just don’t touch anything. 不要碰任何东西
[24:06] Hey, it’s Andy. Please leave a message. 我是安迪 请留言
[24:13] It’s me. Um… 是我…
[24:17] I’m sorry I haven’t called until now. I, uh… 很抱歉我到现在才打电话 我…
[24:20] You know how I get. 你知道我的情况
[24:22] But I think you would understand if you saw this place. 但我觉得你看到这里后就能理解的
[24:25] I-I just finally found something special. 我只是终于找到了非常特殊的东西
[24:30] It’s like I’ve been looking for it my whole life, 这好像就是我毕生追求的东西
[24:32] and I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[24:34] I’m sorry. 对不起
[24:37] Fuck, I’m sorry. 该死 对不起
[24:41] I miss you. 我很想你
[24:44] And, um… 然后
[24:47] I don’t know when I’m gonna be home, 我不知道我什么时候才能回家了
[24:50] but I-I think it’s gonna be… 但我觉得…
[24:54] sooner rather than later. Um… 马上就会回来了
[24:58] I’m getting some– some help in here. 我寻求了一些…帮助
[25:01] So, uh… 所以…
[25:06] I love you. 我爱你
[25:16] Don’t touch them. 别碰它们
[25:19] I was just gonna hand you some water. 我只是想给你一些水
[25:21] I’m fine. 我没事
[25:24] It’s safe. 很安全
[25:26] OK, look, I’ll do it. 看 我先来
[25:27] All right? They’re not gonna hurt me. 好吗 我喝了也不会死
[25:31] See? 看
[25:52] I believe you. 我相信你
[25:53] I want to help. 我想帮忙
[25:56] Thank you. 谢谢你
[25:58] Thank you. 谢谢你
[26:02] For protecting this. 保护这一切
[26:07] This is really beau– 这真的很美…
[26:14] What– 什…
[26:39] Vitals good. Let’s get them out. 生命体征稳定 把他们带出去
104房间

文章导航

Previous Post: 104房间(Room 104)第3季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 104房间(Room 104)第4季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

104房间(Room 104)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号