时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Fuck! Fuckin’ shit. Guys! | 真是操了 伙计们 |
[01:00] | Guys, guys. | 伙计们 |
[01:02] | I’m 30, and I’m a fucking Lyft driver. Fuck me. | 我都30了 还是个快车司机 操 |
[01:06] | – Fuck me. – You don’t even look 25. | -操了 -你看上去连25都没有 |
[01:09] | And that mask is gonna make you look like you’re 20. | 敷了面膜就像20了 |
[01:11] | And you are getting fucking hotter and smarter | 等你再过几年 |
[01:15] | and more awesomer as you get older, | 就会更加性感 机智优秀了 |
[01:19] | so don’t even worry about it, right? | 别担心 好吗 |
[01:21] | You guys sound like my parents. | 你们说话跟我爸妈一样 |
[01:23] | That’s… A good thing, right? | 这是好事吧 |
[01:25] | “Oh, my parents, they’re always like boosting me | 我爸妈总是喜欢激励我 |
[01:28] | and like complimenting me, it’s just so hard…” | 夸我 真是太难过了 |
[01:32] | – Shut up. – “Mom and Dad love you…” | -闭嘴 -爸妈爱你 |
[01:36] | – We love you, honey. – Love you. | -我们爱你 亲爱的 -爱你 |
[01:38] | I love you guys, too. | 我也爱你们 |
[01:40] | You look like a beautiful marshmallow right now. | 你现在像个可口的棉花糖 |
[01:45] | What? | 什么 |
[01:48] | You guys. | 你们啊 |
[01:50] | Wait. Wait. Wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[01:52] | We have– | 我们 |
[01:53] | We need to eat some real food. | 我们得吃点真的食物了 |
[01:55] | – On it. – Because otherwise, uh, | -在点 -不然的话 |
[01:58] | we’re gonna green out | 我们就要吸食大麻过量 |
[02:00] | and ruin your entire birthday weekend. | 毁了你的生日周末了 |
[02:02] | This isn’t food? | 这不是食物吗 |
[02:04] | Two veggie lovers soy cheese gluten-free pizza crust, | 两份素食爱好者豆乳酪无麸质披萨 |
[02:07] | here in less then 20 minutes! | 20分钟内就到 |
[02:08] | – Yeah! Food! – It’s on! | -食物 -要来咯 |
[02:17] | OK, one, two, three. | 好 一二三 |
[02:19] | – Oh, yeah. – Perfect. | -棒 -完美 |
[02:21] | Smiles. | 微笑 |
[02:23] | Yeah. | 好 |
[02:24] | OK, wait. No, hold on. | 好 等等 |
[02:26] | It’s very awkward. | 太尴尬了 |
[02:31] | My fat face. | 我的胖脸 |
[02:33] | No, hold on. | 不 稍等 |
[02:35] | I look really good there. | 这张拍得我挺帅 |
[02:36] | OK. That’s a good filter. | 好了 这个滤镜不错 |
[02:38] | Don’t post that! | 别发到网上去 |
[02:40] | – Jesus, dude. – Fuckin’ shit. | -天呐 -我操 |
[02:43] | What the fuck, man? | 搞什么 |
[02:45] | Sorry, I, uh, uh, um… | 抱歉 我 |
[02:48] | I just, um– We shouldn’t be posting | 我只是 我们不该在推特 |
[02:51] | any images on Twitter or Insta-stories | 或是照片故事 |
[02:55] | or, um, any Facebook or anything like that. | 或是脸书那样的地方发照片 |
[02:59] | Fucking shit. I– | 操 我… |
[03:03] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:06] | Why? | 为什么 |
[03:09] | Karen. | 凯伦 |
[03:12] | I thought you said she couldn’t come. | 你不是说她不能来吗 |
[03:18] | You didn’t invite her. | 你根本没邀请她 |
[03:24] | You guys. I– | 你们真是 我… |
[03:26] | It’s my fuckin’ 30th, I just– | 今天是我30岁生日 我只是 |
[03:29] | I couldn’t, this weekend. | 这个周末不行 |
[03:30] | Like, I wanted it to be… us. | 我希望今天只有我们 |
[03:33] | I just wanted it to be this. | 我只想要这样 |
[03:35] | Is that– Am I a terrible person? | 这是不是 我是不是个坏人 |
[03:38] | No. No. Look. | 不 不 听着 |
[03:41] | She’s your sister, so, I mean… | 她是你姐姐 所以 |
[03:44] | I mean, she would be devastated if she found out. | 她知道了后会很伤心的 |
[03:47] | Yep. | 是啊 |
[03:51] | Like… | 这就像 |
[03:55] | Fine, I’ll say it. | 好啦 这句话我来说 |
[03:57] | We’re all really glad she’s not here. She sucks! | 我们真的很高兴她没来 她逊爆了 |
[04:00] | – She’s the worst! – It’s so true! | -她最烂了 -太对了 |
[04:03] | Especially since the divorce, | 尤其是离婚后 |
[04:04] | she’s been like double-triple desperate | 她最近就越发绝望 |
[04:07] | and weirdo lately. | 和诡异了 |
[04:08] | I know. I– I– I feel awful, | 可不是 我很愧疚 |
[04:11] | I know I’m smiling, I can feel my face smiling, | 我知道我在笑 我能感觉我的脸抑制不住地在笑 |
[04:14] | but I feel fucking horrible, and I, you know, I couldn’t. | 但我还是很愧疚 我 我做不到 |
[04:18] | Hey, I just wanna say | 我只想说 |
[04:20] | thank you for preserving this weekend. | 感谢你邀请我们过来 |
[04:22] | You are an amazing friend to us. | 你是我们最要好的朋友 |
[04:24] | Even though you are a fucking terrible sister. | 尽管你是个糟糕的妹妹 |
[04:33] | – Pizza! – Yeah. | -披萨来了 -是的 |
[04:37] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[04:41] | Hi, guys! | 大家好啊 |
[04:45] | How’s it goin’? | 怎么样 |
[04:50] | Karen. Uh… you made it. | 凯伦 你过来了 |
[04:55] | Um… come in. | 请进 |
[05:03] | I just assumed you weren’t gonna come, | 我以为发生了这么多事 |
[05:05] | with everything that’s been going on, uh… | 你不会过来了 |
[05:10] | We, uh, we kinda got started without you, | 我们已经开始了 没等你 |
[05:12] | sorry about that. | 十分抱歉 |
[05:16] | When you didn’t respond to the invite, | 你没回复我的邀请 |
[05:18] | I just assumed that you were too busy to– | 我以为你太忙了 |
[05:21] | You sent me an invite? | 你给我发邀请了吗 |
[05:26] | Of course I did! I mean, it’s my 30th birthday, | 当然发了 这是我30岁的生日 |
[05:29] | why wouldn’t I want my sister there? | 我为什么不想让我姐姐来 |
[05:33] | I didn’t get an invite. | 我没收到邀请 |
[05:36] | – You didn’t? – Nope. | -没收到吗 -是的 |
[05:38] | I just found out about this a little while ago. | 我刚刚才知道 |
[05:41] | From Mom. | 老妈告诉我的 |
[05:48] | That must have felt terrible | 如果你以为格蕾丝没给你发邀请 |
[05:49] | to think that maybe Grace didn’t send you an invite. | 那感觉一定很糟糕 |
[05:57] | But obviously she did, | 但显然 她发了 |
[05:58] | because, um, | 因为 |
[06:00] | she’s your sister. | 她是你的妹妹 |
[06:01] | But it’s– you know, | 但是 你知道的 |
[06:03] | they just– | 它们… |
[06:05] | It’s the damn email servers. | 都怪邮箱服务器 |
[06:07] | – They just– – Yeah. | -它们… -没错 |
[06:09] | They’ll send any old email into spam these days. | 它们会把旧邮件变为垃圾邮件 |
[06:13] | They don’t care how important it is, they just… | 它们才不管有多重要 |
[06:17] | straight to your junk… folder. | 直接移到垃圾邮件 |
[06:21] | Um, that’s probably what happened. | 这可能就是你没收到邀请的原因 |
[06:23] | ‘Cause mine was in the… in that folder. | 因为我的在垃圾邮件里 |
[06:27] | But I found it. | 但我找到了 |
[06:30] | Yeah. Mine too. Was in the junk folder. | 对啊 我的也是 在垃圾文件夹里面 |
[06:36] | That, uh, must have been what happened. | 肯定是这么一回事 |
[06:40] | Junk folder. Spam. | 垃圾文件夹 垃圾邮件 |
[06:42] | Fuckin’ spam, man. | 去他妈的垃圾邮件 |
[06:45] | You know, spam. | 就是啊 垃圾邮件 |
[06:53] | Well, the good news is, you’re here now, | 不过好消息是 你现在来了 |
[06:56] | and now we can all celebrate together! | 我们就能一起庆祝了 |
[07:07] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[07:12] | *Happy birthday to-ooh you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[07:18] | *Happy birthday my little baby sister* | *祝我的宝贝妹妹生日快乐* |
[07:26] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[07:42] | The pizza’s– pizza’s here. | 比萨 比萨到了 |
[07:46] | Thank God. | 真是时候 |
[08:12] | Oh. Do you know what we should do later? | 你们知道我们待会要做什么吗 |
[08:15] | A little group selfie action to commemorate the occasion. | 一起自拍来庆祝生日 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[08:31] | Wow, you guys are really | 你们真的是 |
[08:34] | hittin’ that ganja tonight, huh? | 今晚要沉浸在大麻的世界里吗 |
[08:37] | – Well, it’s a party. – Yeah, I gue– | -这是个派对 -对啊 我想… |
[08:40] | I don’t know, I’ve just never really… | 我搞不懂 我就是从来没真的… |
[08:42] | felt like I needed that, ya know? | 感觉自己需要那大麻东西 |
[08:46] | Not that I’m a prude or anything, it just… | 也不是我在装正经或者什么的 就是… |
[08:49] | I guess I just don’t have those inhibitions. | 我想我没有什么可压抑的 |
[08:52] | Life is just fun enough for me as is. | 我感觉自己的生活多姿多彩够顺利了 |
[08:55] | I don’t need the extra lube. | 我不需要这些额外的润滑剂 |
[08:58] | Sure you don’t wanna try it? | 你确定不试试看吗 |
[09:00] | Yeah. No, I’m fine. But thank you. You do you. | 嗯 不用了 谢谢 你请便 |
[09:03] | Ok. | 行吧 |
[09:07] | How’s your love life these days, Matty? | 你最近过得怎么样了 马蒂 |
[09:09] | – It’s pretty good. Thanks. – Yeah? Anything steady? | -挺好的 谢谢关心 -是吗 事事平稳吗 |
[09:13] | Not really. Not really. | 也不是 也不是 |
[09:16] | So just hookin’ up a bunch… | 所以就是跟一群… |
[09:19] | with a bunch of guys? | 男人约约炮吗 |
[09:21] | Yeah. Hookin’ up with a bunch of guys. | 是啊 跟一群男人约炮 |
[09:24] | ‘Cause it’s what I do. ‘Cause I’m gay. Right? | 这就是我的生活 因为我是基佬 对吧 |
[09:27] | Gay. | 同性恋 |
[09:30] | When did you figure that out? | 你什么时候弄清楚的 |
[09:33] | That you wanted to be gay. | 自己想当基佬 |
[09:36] | – Should we go out? – That I– | -我们是不是要出去 -我 |
[09:37] | – That I wanted to be gay? – Mm-hmm. | -我想当基佬 -是啊 |
[09:39] | Karen, it’s not actually a choice. | 凯伦 这可不是一道选择题 |
[09:41] | Well, have you never been with a girl before? | 你以前和女人约会过吗 |
[09:43] | Yeah, I mean, in high school before I came out. | 有 在高中我出柜之前的时候 |
[09:46] | Exactly. So you technically can be with a girl. | 这就对了 所以说你也能和女人在一起 |
[09:48] | – Oh, my God. – Shall we go to Miller’s? Get $3 PBRs? | -我的老天 -我们去米勒酒吧吧 弄点酒 |
[09:51] | I’m just saying that I think about it. OK? | 我只是说出了自己想说的 好吗 |
[09:54] | Ya know, for myself. Like, when I see boobs, | 对我来说 当我看见奶子的时候 |
[09:56] | I know I’m not gay, | 我知道自己不是同性恋 |
[09:58] | but… kinda makes me tingle a little bit, ya know? | 但我还是会有点儿性奋 懂吗 |
[10:02] | Makes my crotch tickle. | 让我下面躁动难安 |
[10:04] | And I’m just wondering if you get that when you see boobs. | 我就是好奇你看到奶子 |
[10:08] | – Or pussies. – Karen– | -或者小妹妹的时候 -凯伦 |
[10:10] | I’m curious! | 我就是好奇而已 |
[10:14] | Matty gets it, right? | 马蒂懂 对吧 |
[10:15] | No, I don’t tingle | 当我看见小妹妹的时候 |
[10:17] | when I see pussies, ’cause I am gay, | 我不会性奋 因为我是同性恋 |
[10:19] | – I’m a gay man– – Right. But I wonder | -我是个男同性恋 -好吧 但我好奇 |
[10:21] | if that’s because you prefer to be gay, or– | 是不是因为你更想当个基佬 还是 |
[10:23] | It’s not a fucking preference, Karen, | 这不是想不想的问题 凯伦 |
[10:25] | ’cause if it were, everybody would prefer to be gay! | 如果要真是 每个人都会是同性恋 |
[10:28] | OK. So if you closed your eyes right now | 好吧 那要是你现在闭上双眼 |
[10:33] | and I started to jerk you off, | 我给你撸管 |
[10:34] | you’re telling me that you wouldn’t enjoy it? | 你会说你不享受吗 |
[10:36] | If I showed you my tits you wouldn’t wanna | 如果我给你看我的奶子 |
[10:37] | – lick them and suck on ’em? – Karen, come on! | -你不会想对它们为所欲为吗 -凯伦 别说了 |
[10:41] | – Come on, Matty. – What?! | -快点 马蒂 -搞什么 |
[10:42] | Gimme that D! | 把你的老二掏出来 |
[10:43] | Gimme that D, Matty, ’cause I wanna whack it! | 给我你的老二 马蒂 我想好好蹂躏它 |
[10:46] | – Oh, my God! – Got him! | -我天 -逮着他了 |
[10:49] | Jesus! Fuck! | 操 |
[10:51] | Look who got a little bit jealous! | 看看这是谁吃醋了啊 |
[10:54] | – Tanya! – All right. | -坦尼亚 -随你怎么说 |
[10:59] | Matty, check out dem tig ole Tanya bitties! | 马蒂 快来看看坦尼亚傲人的双峰 |
[11:04] | Whoo! Dem tiggle bitties | 瞧这大胸脯 |
[11:06] | Tiggle bitties, tiggle bitties | 大胸脯 大胸脯 |
[11:10] | Fuck, man, Jesus! | 我操 搞什么 |
[11:14] | Fuck! | 操 |
[11:30] | Just tryin’ to have a little fun. | 只是想找点乐子 |
[11:32] | Ya got great titties, Tanya. | 坦尼亚 你的胸很赞 |
[11:36] | And Matty, I know you like dem boys. | 马蒂 我知道你喜欢男的 |
[11:39] | OK? Dem hairy, hairy boys | 那些生殖器长满毛发的 |
[11:42] | with dem hairy, hairy balls. | 体毛旺盛的男的 |
[11:45] | Just messin’ around. | 我就是逗逗你们 |
[11:52] | Fuck this. I’m gonna get some air. | 去他的 我出去透透气 |
[12:13] | I’m gonna go check on her. | 我去看看她 |
[12:25] | Oh, my God. Fuck! | 天哪 糟透了 |
[12:28] | What the fuck was that? | 她他妈的在干吗 |
[12:30] | I mean, that was intense. | 太过了 |
[12:31] | That was intense, even for her. I– | 即便是她 也太过了 |
[12:35] | I’m so fucking sorry. | 我实在是太抱歉了 |
[12:37] | It’s not your fault. | 不是你的错 |
[12:37] | I just feel like my heart is racing | 我的心跳地太快了 |
[12:41] | like I’m having a fucking panic attack or something. | 好像我要犯焦虑恐惧症了 |
[12:48] | Maybe you should take it easy on that thing. | 也许你应该少抽点 |
[12:50] | Well, I need something. | 我总得靠点什么撑下去 |
[12:52] | I don’t know how I’m gonna make it through the weekend with that. | 一个周末和你姐姐在一起我怎么受得了 |
[12:54] | She’s not gonna stay all weekend. | 她不会待一个周末 |
[12:57] | Fuck! Ohh, fuck her! | 妈的 去她妈的 |
[13:00] | Fuck! You’re right. | 妈的 你说的对 |
[13:01] | She’ll never leave the fucking party. | 她肯定不会离开派对 |
[13:03] | She’s not gonna fuckin’ leave. | 她他妈的肯定不会走 |
[13:05] | I know this is really hard, but, ya know, | 我知道她很难相处 |
[13:07] | I was talking to one of my rides the other day, | 我前几天还在和一个炮友说起 |
[13:09] | and hearing it out loud, I– | 我觉得她这样也不是没有道理 |
[13:12] | My parents having her super-young | 我父母很年轻就生了她 |
[13:14] | and then them adopting me | 之后收养了我 |
[13:16] | and then them overcompensating, | 为了让我有家的感觉 |
[13:19] | trying to make me feel at home, I– | 我父母对我宠的过头了 |
[13:22] | it really fucked her up. | 让我姐姐心里很不平衡 |
[13:24] | Yeah, I get that, that makes sense. | 明白 这说得通 |
[13:26] | Um… it’s just | 只是 |
[13:28] | she tried to grab my dick and rub her tits in my face, | 她试着抓我下面还想把她的胸按我脸上 |
[13:31] | so, you know, boundaries and stuff. | 所以 你知道 界限什么的 |
[13:33] | I get it. I– | 我知道 我 |
[13:35] | I didn’t even fuckin’ invite her. | 我根本没有邀请她 |
[13:38] | But I don’t know what to do. I– | 但是我不知道该怎么做 我 |
[13:40] | Can we just fake it | 我们能不能假装开心 |
[13:43] | and make the best of this birthday weekend? | 尽量好好度过这个生日周末 |
[13:49] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:54] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[14:06] | Listen. | 听着 |
[14:08] | Tanya just had a… little talk with me outside, | 坦尼亚刚和我在外面谈了谈 |
[14:13] | and she made me realize how inappropriate I was. | 她让我意识到我之前有多无礼 |
[14:18] | And I see that now. Totally. | 我现在完全意识到了 |
[14:22] | So I just… | 所以我 |
[14:24] | I would like to apologize. | 我想道歉 |
[14:28] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[14:35] | Uh, it’s OK. It’s cool. | 没事 没关系的 |
[14:39] | Thank you, Matty. | 谢谢 马蒂 |
[14:53] | Where’s Tanya? | 坦尼亚呢 |
[14:54] | Oh, uh, her dad called her, | 她爸爸打给她 |
[14:56] | something about her aunt being sick. | 在说她姑姑生病的事 |
[15:01] | – You OK, Matty? – Hmm? | -你还好吗 马蒂 -啊 |
[15:03] | Yeah, are you OK? You do look very pale. | 你还好吗 你脸色很苍白 |
[15:08] | I feel like I’m greening out a little bit, | 我觉得我有点嗑药嗑多了 |
[15:09] | ’cause I’m starting to feel… | 因为我开始感觉 |
[15:12] | a little panicky? | 有点心慌 |
[15:13] | You have had a lot. | 你确实吸了不少 |
[15:15] | Think I’m gonna take a shower. | 我想去洗个澡 |
[15:18] | See if I can sh… shake it off. | 看我能不能清醒一点 |
[15:34] | Poor guy. | 可怜的孩子 |
[15:36] | Little too much of the ganja, huh? | 大麻吸多了 是吧 |
[15:40] | Hey… honey… | 亲爱的 |
[15:44] | are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[15:46] | Yeah, I– I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[15:47] | Fine? | 挺好的 |
[15:50] | It’s your birthday. | 这是你的生日 |
[15:52] | You should be more than fine. | 你应该很高兴才是 |
[15:54] | This should be epic for you. | 今天应该是最棒的一天 |
[15:58] | – I’m gonna go find Tanya. – She’s fine. | -我去找坦尼亚了 -她没事的 |
[16:03] | Matty? | 马蒂 |
[16:06] | Just dropped the shampoo. | 洗发水掉地上了 |
[16:12] | I’m gonna go check on him. | 我去看看他 |
[16:15] | Gracie, you are spending way too much of your birthday | 格蕾丝 你生日花了太多时间 |
[16:18] | worrying about your friends, OK? | 担心你的朋友 |
[16:20] | That’s not the way that this should be. | 你不应该这样 |
[16:22] | I want you to sit down here… | 我想要你坐下来 |
[16:25] | and you are gonna find | 然后找一部 |
[16:28] | the cheesiest ’80s movie. | 八十年代最廉价的电影 |
[16:31] | OK? And we’ll get some snacks | 好吗 我们吃点零食 |
[16:34] | and we’ll do each other’s hair like we we used to. | 像以前一样帮对方做头发 |
[16:36] | And it’s gonna be so fun, I promise. | 会很有趣的 我保证 |
[16:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[16:40] | I’m just gonna check on Matty, make sure he’s OK. | 我去看看马蒂 确保他没事 |
[16:42] | – Maybe I should. – No, no, | -也许我应该 -不 不 |
[16:43] | I got it. I’m an EMT. | 我行的 我是急诊医生 |
[16:45] | This is what I do. I got you. | 这是我做的事 我来 |
[16:53] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[17:19] | Huh? What the fuck! | 什么情况 |
[17:26] | 我们到了 是104号房间 让我们开始吧 你在哪里 | |
[17:53] | Poor guy passed out. | 可怜的家伙晕过去了 |
[17:55] | – Is he OK? – Yeah, yeah. He’s fine. | -他没事吧 -是的 他没事 |
[17:58] | No worries. | 不用担心 |
[18:52] | Hey, it’s Tanya, I’m doing something better right now, | 这是坦尼亚 我正在做更欢乐的事 |
[18:55] | so you know what to do. | 所以你知道该怎么做的 |
[18:56] | Hey, uh, where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[18:58] | Can you just give me a call whenever you get this, please? | 你收到这条消息后能给我打个电话吗 拜托 |
[19:03] | Well, I guess it’s just the two of us now. | 看来现在就只剩我们两个了 |
[19:09] | Just like it used to be. | 像以前一样 |
[19:13] | I’m worried about Tanya. | 我担心坦尼亚 |
[19:14] | She’s on the phone. | 她在打电话 |
[19:15] | I just called her, and went outside, | 我刚刚打给她 出去看了 |
[19:18] | and she’s not anywhere. | 我找不到她 |
[19:20] | Hmm. Well, maybe it really was a family emergency. | 也许是家里真的有急事 |
[19:24] | – Her car is outside. – Gracie… | -她的车就在外面 -格蕾丝 |
[19:27] | you’re so stressed out on your birthday, | 你在你生日这一天也太紧张了 |
[19:29] | and we should just be celebrating. | 我们应该放松庆祝一下 |
[19:31] | But Karen, I’m worried about my friend. | 但是凯伦 我担心我朋友 |
[19:35] | Well, I’m here, I mean, we can have a party just the two of us. | 既然我都来了 我们俩可以自己庆祝狂欢 |
[19:38] | You’re not understanding what I’m saying. | 你不明白我说的话 |
[19:40] | – Yes, I am. – No, you’re not. | -我明白 -你不明白 |
[19:42] | My friend is missing, | 我的朋友不见了 |
[19:44] | my other friend is passed out on the bathroom floor | 而另一个朋友昏倒在浴室里 |
[19:46] | because he was so stressed out | 他因为太过紧张 |
[19:47] | he smoked himself into a fucking weed coma. | 抽大麻抽到昏过去了 |
[19:52] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[19:55] | I think I understand. | 我想我明白了 |
[19:59] | Grace, I have a question for you. | 格蕾丝 我有个问题问你 |
[20:03] | Did you really… | 你真的 |
[20:05] | invite me to your birthday party? | 有邀请我来参加你的生日派对吗 |
[20:09] | You know, honestly, at this point, what does it even matter? | 说实话 到了这个时候 这还重要吗 |
[20:12] | It matters a lot. | 非常重要 |
[20:14] | To me. | 对我而言 |
[20:16] | What do you want to hear, Karen? | 你想听我说什么 凯伦 |
[20:18] | – Just the truth. – I don’t think you do. | -说真话 -我觉得你不想 |
[20:20] | I think you want to hear | 我觉得你想听的是 |
[20:21] | that you were the only person I invited to my birthday | 我只邀请了你一个人来参加我的生日派对 |
[20:23] | because you’re my only friend. | 因为我只有你一个朋友 |
[20:25] | Just like when I was a kid and I used to cling to you, | 就像小时候 我经常跟着你 |
[20:27] | and that everything’s just fucking perfect | 就像我当初加入这个家时 |
[20:30] | like when I first joined the family. | 一切是如此的美好 |
[20:32] | You know what else you want to hear? | 你知道你还想听我说什么吗 |
[20:34] | That I don’t notice that you ostracize and push away my friends | 说我没发现你表现出一副怪胎十足的样子 |
[20:39] | by you acting like a total fucking weirdo freak, | 排挤我的朋友 把他们赶走 |
[20:44] | all so you can have me to yourself. | 这样你就可以独霸我 |
[20:54] | I cannot believe that you would say those things about me. | 不敢相信你会这么说我 |
[21:00] | I mean, what do you think is going on here tonight? | 你觉得今晚到底是怎么回事 |
[21:04] | Do you really think I’m trying to get rid of your friends? | 你真的认为我想要赶走你的朋友吗 |
[21:10] | What, that I… followed Tanya out | 怎么 我尾随了坦尼亚 |
[21:13] | and killed her by the vending machine | 在自动贩卖机那杀掉她 |
[21:14] | and hid her body behind a dumpster? | 把她的尸体藏在垃圾箱里吗 |
[21:18] | And what about Matty? | 那马蒂呢 |
[21:20] | That I lied about going in to help him, | 我骗你说要去帮他 |
[21:22] | and instead strangled him | 结果却掐死了他 |
[21:24] | and laid him on the bathroom floor like he was sleeping | 为了让你不生疑 把他放在厕所地板上 |
[21:28] | so you wouldn’t be suspicious? | 使他看起来像在睡觉吗 |
[21:32] | Is that what you think is going on here tonight? | 你觉得今晚是这样吗 |
[21:36] | I didn’t say that. | 我没这么说 |
[21:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[21:44] | Because that’s not what’s happening. | 因为事情不是这样 |
[21:51] | – Matty! – He’s sleeping. | -马蒂 -他在睡觉 |
[21:52] | – Matty! – He’s sleeping, Grace! | -马蒂 -他在睡觉 格蕾丝 |
[21:53] | Come on! Why are you acting so difficult? | 拜托 你为什么要这样 |
[21:56] | This is your birthday. | 这是你生日 |
[22:00] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[22:02] | I’m going for a walk. | 去散步 |
[22:04] | Well, then, I’ll go with you. | 行 那我和你一起去 |
[22:05] | That’s OK. OK? | 不用了 |
[22:06] | I want to come with you. | 我想陪你去 |
[22:07] | But I don’t want you to. | 可我不想你去 |
[22:09] | You don’t mean that. You’re just upset right now. | 你不是真心的 你只是现在不开心 |
[22:11] | No, I fucking mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[22:14] | Get the fuck out of my fucking life! | 滚出我的生活 |
[22:19] | I’m done! | 别再跟我说话 |
[23:46] | Grace! | 格蕾丝 |
[23:48] | Come back here! | 快回来 |
[23:50] | Leave me alone! | 离我远点 |