时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:07] | Shut up. You are such a silly man. | 闭嘴 你真是愚蠢 |
[01:10] | You think I don’t know what my job is. | 你觉得我不知道我的工作是什么吗 |
[01:12] | All I do is create chaos. | 我就是专门制造混乱的 |
[01:15] | That is what you’re going to get. | 你也绝对不会失望 |
[01:16] | Trust me, I’m quite serious. | 相信我 我很认真的 |
[01:18] | I already started putting more money | 我已经在格罗兹尼的一帮小流氓身上 |
[01:20] | into groups of little punks in Grozny, | 投入了更多的钱 |
[01:22] | nationalistic skinheads… | 是一帮种族主义的白人光头仔 |
[01:27] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[01:29] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[01:31] | Listen. Two things matter: | 听着 有两件事很重要 |
[01:32] | They need to have a good name | 他们得有个好听的名字 |
[01:34] | so that they seem like a movement. | 这样看上去才像是场运动 |
[01:36] | But then also crucial is we have to fund | 另一个重要的是我们得资助 |
[01:39] | the little whatever-they’re-called young socialists | 那些不知道叫什么的年轻社会主义者 |
[01:42] | or whatever is the opposite. | 反正就是和他们对立的 |
[01:44] | Yes. Non-skinheads. | 对 光头仔敌对的那帮 |
[01:49] | Get some hippie kids from the university | 从大学里找几个听民俗音乐 |
[01:52] | who listen to folk music and love gays and Pussy Riot | 喜欢基佬和造反猫咪 |
[01:56] | and the “Power to the people.” | 支持”权力属于人民”的嬉皮士来 |
[01:59] | Yes. Exactly. | 对 没错 |
[01:59] | It definitely will confuse some people. | 这肯定能迷惑一些人的 |
[02:02] | We need to confuse some people. | 我们得迷惑一些人 |
[02:04] | We got this. | 我们可以的 |
[02:06] | The takeaway here is, I am on a trip. | 现在的关键是 我在外面 |
[02:09] | I will be right back. | 我很快就回去 |
[02:10] | It is personal. | 是私人原因 |
[02:12] | That is why they are called personal days. | 所以才叫做私人事假 |
[02:15] | Just tell them, “You either ride with us | 就告诉他们 要么和我们一边 |
[02:18] | or collide with us.” | 要么跟我们干一架” |
[02:22] | Yes, you might say, “You have no choice.” | 对 你可以说”你没有别的选择” |
[02:26] | Or “My way or the highway.” | 或者”听我的不然就滚蛋” |
[02:28] | But someone who is a non-idiot | 不过那些不是白痴的人 |
[02:33] | might say what I have suggested. | 可能会说我之前提过的那些话 |
[02:35] | You are aware that sometimes you come off | 你知道有时候你说的话 |
[02:37] | like you’ve never managed a democracy before. | 就像从没体会过民主社会一样 |
[02:41] | Peace. | 和平 |
[02:44] | My God. | 我的上帝 |
[02:47] | I do not even really have time to take a shower. | 我都没时间洗澡了 |
[02:50] | She’s supposed to get here at 8:00. | 她八点就该到这了 |
[02:52] | You’ll never be sad | 只要在见女人之前洗个澡 |
[02:53] | if you take a shower before you meet a woman. | 你就绝不会失望 |
[03:04] | – How’s your room? – It’s a dump. | -你的房间怎么样 -很糟糕 |
[03:06] | It’s fine. It’s identical to this one. | 还可以 和这间一模一样 |
[03:09] | “What a dump! What’s that from?” | 真像个垃圾场 这出自哪 |
[03:13] | Liz Taylor doing Bette Davis. | 伊丽莎白·泰勒饰演贝蒂·戴维斯 |
[03:15] | I know! That’s what she says. She asks that. | 我知道 这是她说的 她问的 |
[03:18] | She says “What’s this from?” | 她问的 这是哪来的 |
[03:19] | – It’s in the play, it’s not me. – I know. | -是剧里面的台词 不是我问的 -我知道 |
[03:22] | But seriously, why did you choose this place? | 不过说真的 你为什么选了这个地方 |
[03:25] | Yeah, I did not want to come on too strong, you know. Too fancy. | 我不想表现得太强势 太豪华 |
[03:28] | She seems very down-to-earth in her emails. | 她在邮件里表现得很低调 |
[03:32] | Well, I won’t be out too late tonight. | 我不会在外面待到太晚的 |
[03:34] | If this one-horse town has no piano bar, | 如果这个小城市没有钢琴酒吧 |
[03:36] | I will search out this famous “Walmart.” | 我就只能找沃尔玛了 |
[03:39] | It’s so nice to see how different countries do their packaging. | 看到不同国家的打包方式还挺有趣的 |
[03:42] | I love it. | 我很喜欢 |
[03:43] | There I will buy a six-pack of beer | 我打算买半打啤酒 |
[03:44] | because for some reason there is no hotel bar here. | 因为这里不知道为什么没有旅馆小酒吧 |
[03:47] | Which was definitely your mistake. | 这都是你的错 |
[03:49] | You know something, most girls do not want to meet a man | 你应该知道 大部分女孩不愿意 |
[03:52] | for the first time in a motel room. | 第一次约会在汽车旅馆里 |
[03:55] | I explained the situation and I already said | 我解释过情况 而且我已经说了 |
[03:58] | there will be security here and all that. | 那样肯定到处都有保镖 |
[04:01] | She understands. It’s normal. | 她理解 这很正常 |
[04:04] | It’s normal perhaps for some kind of important | 或许对我们国家某些政治专家来说 |
[04:06] | political technologist in our country, | 这是正常的 |
[04:08] | but for her it’s non-standard. | 但是对她来说是不规范的 |
[04:10] | Let me see you. | 我来看看你 |
[04:11] | Bars, public spaces, that’s normal. | 酒吧 公共场所 这才正常 |
[04:15] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[04:16] | I’m sure it’s fine. | 我确定没事的 |
[04:17] | You trust each other. I get it. | 你们互相信任 我知道 |
[04:20] | Well. | 好吧 |
[04:23] | I am not going to try to sleep with her. | 我没打算跟她睡觉 |
[04:28] | I’m going to try to really make a connection. | 我想和她建立一种联系 |
[04:32] | Hi, I’m Darla Andrews. I’m… | 你好 我是达拉·安德鲁斯 |
[04:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:41] | Ms. Darla Andrews. | 达拉·安德鲁斯女士来了 |
[04:48] | – Hello. – Hi, I’m Darla. | -你好 -你好 我是达拉 |
[04:50] | Ochin’priyatna. So nice to meet you, Darla. | 很高兴见到你 达拉 |
[04:54] | I’m so sorry, but I have to run. | 很抱歉 但我要走了 |
[05:00] | You must be Nathan. | 你一定是南森 |
[05:03] | Ciao. “Nathan.” | 再见 “南森” |
[05:12] | Thank you for coming to meet me. | 谢谢你能过来见我 |
[05:16] | I was looking forward to it. | 我很期待这次见面 |
[05:18] | Yes, please. This way. | 这边请 |
[05:22] | – Oh, thank you. – Yes. | -谢谢你 -没事 |
[05:28] | It’s fancy. | 这个很贵吧 |
[05:29] | I have very much | 我很享受 |
[05:32] | enjoyed our correspondence. | 我们的书信往来 |
[05:35] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[05:37] | I just think you’re such a great writer. | 我觉得你写的很好 |
[05:39] | It has been such a pleasure. Really. | 和你写信很愉快 真的 |
[05:43] | I am an amateur at best. | 我充其量是个业余爱好者 |
[05:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[05:47] | You are very lovely in person. | 你本人很可爱 |
[05:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[05:55] | I hope I look like my picture. | 我希望我本人长得像照片 |
[05:57] | At least enough. | 至少差别不大 |
[05:58] | Totally! Do not worry! | 你不是照骗 别担心 |
[06:02] | Unbelievable! Fuck my mother. | 我真是操了 |
[06:07] | I have to take this. | 我得接个电话 |
[06:08] | So sorry for the swearing. | 抱歉说了脏话 |
[06:10] | I did not want to be called when I am just meeting you. | 我和你约会的时候不想被人打扰 |
[06:12] | Bastards. | 混蛋 |
[06:14] | You do very high-level English language swearing. | 你英语骂人能力还挺强 |
[06:16] | Hello. | 喂 |
[06:18] | Yes. I told you I was doing it. | 是的 我跟你说过我在着手了 |
[06:21] | Hell yes, I told everybody I was doing it. | 当然 我跟所有人说过我在着手了 |
[06:25] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:27] | The question you need to be asking is, | 你要问的问题是 |
[06:30] | how can you afford not to back your own enemies? | 你怎么能不支持自己的敌人呢 |
[06:35] | No rational person would do that, | 没有理性的人会那样做 |
[06:37] | so then how can they understand that we did it? | 所以他们怎么知道是我们做的 |
[06:42] | – Exactly! They can’t. – Oh, thank you. | -没错 他们没法知道 -谢谢你 |
[06:45] | Some biker gangs are also supporting us. | 一些机车帮也支持我们 |
[06:47] | And I have a Black Panther type thing | 有一件事我还没说 |
[06:49] | in the works I haven’t even announced yet. | 就是我的工作像《黑豹》一样 |
[06:52] | That’s right, baby! They won’t even know what hit them! | 没错 他们甚至不知道什么打了他们 |
[06:56] | Bam! Be gone. All right. | 砰 不见了 就这样 |
[07:00] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:01] | I didn’t mean to eavesdrop, but you seen like you’ve been | 我没想偷听的 但你说自己 |
[07:03] | a little modest about having such a fancy job. | 工作还不错 好像有点谦虚了 |
[07:06] | I do not admire false modesty. | 我不赞同假谦虚 |
[07:09] | It’s true that in my country I have some influence. | 在我的国家我确实有些影响力 |
[07:14] | The people we are discussing | 我们讨论的那些人 |
[07:16] | will be like your cartoon characters, | 就像是卡通人物一样 |
[07:19] | with the birds and the stars spinning around the head area. | 有鸟儿在头顶盘旋 星星在天空闪烁 |
[07:26] | But although I have been a person of influence, | 虽然我是一个有影响力的人 |
[07:31] | that is not why I am here. | 但这不是我在这儿的原因 |
[07:33] | Oh, I don’t think you came | 我认为你从那么远来这儿 |
[07:34] | all this way just to like, “influence” me. | 可不是为了影响我 |
[07:39] | A side effect of having influence | 拥有影响力的副作用 |
[07:41] | is that it can be distorting to you personally. | 就是它可能扭曲你的人格 |
[07:46] | Like how, um… rich people never know | 就像是 有钱人永远不知道 |
[07:49] | if someone really likes them or just wants their money? | 别人到底是真的喜欢他们还是图他们的钱 |
[07:52] | Yes, I would expect it would be similar. | 跟我想的差不多 |
[07:57] | It is a funhouse mirror, in a way, | 可以说它像是一面哈哈镜 |
[08:00] | and then you forget what you really look like. | 让你会忘记自己真正的样子 |
[08:05] | I used to know more rich people, and they had worries like that. | 我以前认识不少有钱人 他们都有这样的困扰 |
[08:10] | I used to make more money, too, that’s why– | 因为我以前也挺有钱的 |
[08:13] | I mean, I’m-I’m doing good. I’m fine now. | 我是说 我现在也不错 |
[08:17] | I’m great, actually. This looks delicious. | 实际上 我很好 这看起来太美味了 |
[08:21] | I’m glad that it appeals to you. | 你喜欢就好 |
[08:29] | So, where you’re from, um, what does it signify | 你从哪儿来的 一个人的穿着打扮 |
[08:33] | when a man wears, um– | 会代表 |
[08:35] | So, you are a veterinarian? | 你是名兽医吗 |
[08:41] | Almost. | 也可以这么说 |
[08:42] | I am a veterinary nurse. | 我是一名兽医护士 |
[08:45] | You care for baby animals. | 你照顾动物幼崽 |
[08:47] | Yup, and they love it. | 没错 我爱我的工作 |
[08:50] | You, uh, put the medicines | 你把药物涂抹到 |
[08:52] | in their eyes and their ears. | 它们的眼睛和耳朵上面 |
[08:55] | – Yeah, all that. – That is nice, isn’t it? | -就是这样 -这很棒 不是吗 |
[08:59] | Yeah. It’s so pure, how people love their pets. | 没错 人们对宠物的爱是那么纯粹 |
[09:02] | Sometimes it is hard, though, when I… | 虽然有时候会很艰难 当我 |
[09:04] | when I can’t help them, but it’s always really real. | 当我无力救助他们的时候 但这份情感总是很真实 |
[09:08] | And that can be hard to come by. | 这份真实很难得到 |
[09:10] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你指的是什么 |
[09:15] | Nothing. I… | 没什么 我 |
[09:18] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[09:19] | Sometimes I stress myself out. | 有时候我给自己太大压力了 |
[09:22] | Of course, you are just talking about, | 你只是说 |
[09:25] | “Keeping it real,” right? | 保持情感的真实 对吗 |
[09:28] | Exactly. Yeah. | 没错 |
[09:31] | It’s just, you know… | 就只是 |
[09:35] | talking about my job. | 讲一讲我的工作 |
[09:37] | Do you like vodka? | 你想来一杯伏特加吗 |
[09:40] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[09:41] | I know gay guys who make it a point not to lisp, | 我认识不会对自己性取向含糊其辞的基佬 |
[09:46] | and French guys who make it a point not to womanize. | 也认识不娘的法国佬 |
[09:50] | But no. | 但是 不 |
[09:51] | I had to be a Russian who likes vodka. | 我绝对是个爱喝伏特加的俄国人 |
[09:59] | But at least I am not provincial– | 但至少我没那么迂腐不化 |
[10:03] | this vodka… is Canadian. | 这瓶伏特加 是加拿大产的 |
[10:26] | Spasibo. | 谢谢 |
[10:39] | To my first | 敬我第一次 |
[10:40] | international internet date. | 跨国网恋 |
[10:45] | Mine, too, actually. | 其实 我也是 |
[10:46] | International. | 跨国 |
[10:49] | Yes. | 没错 |
[10:50] | But, uh, domestic? | 那国内呢 |
[10:56] | I mean, I’ve tried. Uh, You know. | 我意思是 我试过 你知道的 |
[11:00] | What were they like, the others? | 其他人是怎么样的 |
[11:03] | Oh, jeez. | 天呐 |
[11:07] | Well, one guy, | 其中有一个男人 |
[11:08] | uh, started telling me on the second drink | 才喝第二杯酒 |
[11:10] | how badly he wanted to have kids. | 就开始跟我说他有多想要孩子 |
[11:12] | So… yeah. | 所以…你懂的 |
[11:15] | Do you really want to hear about this? | 你真的想听吗 |
[11:20] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[11:21] | I really don’t care what a guy’s job is, | 我真的不在乎他们做什么行业 |
[11:23] | but I did notice when I started going on these dates, | 但我跟这些人约会后发现 |
[11:27] | that all of them, the rich ones and the poor ones, | 他们这些人 有钱也好没钱也罢 |
[11:29] | they all seem to think that they should be doing better by now. | 他们似乎都想着自己应该能做得更好 |
[11:33] | You know, like making more money, | 例如努力赚大钱 |
[11:35] | or just being happier. | 或者是更快乐地过日子 |
[11:37] | It’s really tender when | 有时真的很让我感到亲切 |
[11:40] | a stranger shares something intimate with you. | 一个陌生人愿意跟你分享这么亲密的事情 |
[11:42] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[11:44] | They didn’t even know they’re transmitting it, | 他们甚至不知道自己流露出这种情绪 |
[11:46] | but they were blaring it like neon signs of sadness. | 但他们在诉说的时候都面带悲伤 |
[11:51] | Every single one of them. | 他们每个人都是这样 |
[11:55] | Was it a lot? | 很多吗[悲伤] |
[11:57] | Sometimes. | 有时吧 |
[11:58] | Some of them just more of like a… | 有些更像是处于一种 |
[12:00] | like a slight melancholy vibe. | 轻微抑郁的气氛 |
[12:03] | Guys… | 男人… |
[12:03] | Was it a lot of guys? | 很多都是男的吗 |
[12:17] | Well, I didn’t sleep with them… all. | 我也没有睡遍他们…全部人 |
[12:23] | Good. All good. | 好 挺好的 |
[12:25] | ‘Scusey! I– so sorry. | 不好意思 我很抱歉 |
[12:27] | You see, I’d like to get to know more about you, as a person. | 我很想了解你更多 性格人品各方面 |
[12:30] | One of my best qualities is | 我的其中一个特点 |
[12:32] | my attentive listening and my interest in others. | 就是我对别人的细心倾听以及我对别人的好奇 |
[12:36] | Idiots. | 笨蛋 |
[12:44] | Do you prefer fish or chicken? | 你想吃鱼肉还是鸡肉 |
[12:46] | Fish. | 鱼 |
[12:55] | It was the same when I worked in reality TV. | 我做真人秀的时候也一样 |
[13:00] | Listening, observation. | 倾听 观察 |
[13:02] | You guys have reality TV? | 你们还有电视真人秀 |
[13:04] | Of course we do. | 当然 |
[13:06] | Do you know that sometimes it isn’t totally real? | 你知道吗 有时也不是完全真实 |
[13:10] | You know, I think that it used to more real, | 我觉得以前的可能会更真一些 |
[13:13] | The way you hold attention, | 你要会吸引别人关注 |
[13:14] | – tease people,- but then it became obvious | -逗大家笑 -后来就变得很明显 |
[13:16] | – make them wait, – that they’re just casting people | -让观众等着 -他们只是在拍摄一群人 |
[13:17] | – dazzle them with spectacle, – that we know are gonna | -用精彩的表演眩晕他们 -我们观众都知道 |
[13:20] | – is very structured. – flame out or be like, | -是有一个结构的 -这群人会生气或者像是 |
[13:21] | “I didn’t come here to make friends.” | “我不是来这里交朋友的” |
[13:23] | It’s not all literally true. | 真人秀不完全是真的 |
[13:27] | We are saying the same thing, in fact. | 事实上 我们在说同一件事 |
[13:30] | Yeah. | 对的 |
[13:33] | Well, I, | 我 |
[13:37] | have to say I think it’s really great that you’ve been able | 不得不说你做着政府的工作 |
[13:39] | to stay so creative while having a government job. | 还能这么有创意真是难得 |
[13:42] | You know, those two things seem really different in my mind, | 我觉得创意跟政府这么刻板的工作真的不搭边 |
[13:45] | but what do I know? | 但我又懂些什么呢 |
[13:48] | I was really sad I couldn’t read your book. | 我真的很遗憾读不了你写的书 |
[13:50] | I looked for it, but I couldn’t find it in English. | 我也找过 但我找不到英语翻译版的 |
[13:53] | It is a wonderful book, | 是本好书 |
[13:55] | but I didn’t write it. | 但不是我写的 |
[13:57] | You didn’t write it? | 不是你写的 |
[13:59] | No. | 不是 |
[14:01] | I wish. | 我倒是希望是我 |
[14:02] | It has somebody else’s name on it. | 署名不是我的名字 |
[14:06] | Someone else named Nathan Ivanovich? | 一个叫南森·伊万诺维奇的人吗 |
[14:08] | That is not my name. | 反正那不是我的名字 |
[14:10] | A pen name… | 是笔名 |
[14:13] | I guess so. | 算是吧 |
[14:14] | Do you like the fish? | 鱼好吃吗 |
[14:15] | So what’s your real name? | 那你的真名是什么 |
[14:19] | You know, I also designed a city. | 我设计过一座城市 |
[14:26] | Did I tell you about that? | 我跟你说过吗 |
[14:27] | It’s not finished yet, but maybe | 还没完成 |
[14:30] | you could come see it. | 不过 也许你能来看看 |
[14:32] | What do you like to be called? | 你想如何被称呼 |
[14:34] | I am like the guy who wanted to have a baby with you | 我就像是才喝了两杯酒 |
[14:38] | on the second drink. | 就想和你生孩子的那种人 |
[14:40] | I did not mean to invite you to Russia so soon. | 我没想这么快就邀请你去俄罗斯 |
[14:43] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[14:44] | Why did you want me to call you by your pen name? | 你为什么让我以笔名称呼你 |
[14:46] | I didn’t say it was my pen name. | 我并没有说那是我的笔名 |
[14:49] | I mean, the book is a piece of shit. | 那本书糟透了 |
[14:52] | Ivanovich is a Hamlet-obsessed hack. | 伊万诺维奇是一个对哈姆雷特着迷的傻子 |
[14:56] | I would’ve been totally embarrassed to have written it. | 如果是我写的我会很难堪 |
[15:01] | Let me sign you a copy. | 我送你一本签名的 |
[15:05] | Well, whomever he is, | 不管他是谁 |
[15:06] | why do you think he’s obsessed with Hamlet? | 你为什么认为他对哈姆雷特着迷 |
[15:08] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[15:09] | All Russians should be obsessed with Hamlet. | 所有俄罗斯人都应该对哈姆雷特着迷 |
[15:11] | It is the story of power-obsessed men | 那是关于一个对权力着迷的人 |
[15:14] | with small areas of total dominion, | 然而他掌控的却少之又少 |
[15:16] | the occasional murder by poisoning | 偶尔会遭到毒害 |
[15:18] | and a basic inability to tell what is real, | 基本上毫无能力去分辨真实还是虚幻 |
[15:20] | what is a ghost, what’s happening, who’s crazy, and who’s sane. | 到底发生了什么 谁是疯子谁是正常 |
[15:25] | It’s brilliant. | 非常精彩 |
[15:41] | What do your friends call you? | 你的朋友都怎么称呼你 |
[15:43] | That again? | 还在纠结 |
[15:45] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[15:53] | Pardon? | 抱歉 |
[15:56] | I still didn’t catch it. | 我还是没懂 |
[16:02] | Hey, what is your favorite kind of Russian music? | 你最喜欢哪一种俄罗斯音乐 |
[16:05] | Oh, I don’t really know any Russian music. | 我不太了解俄罗斯音乐 |
[16:08] | I did hear those guys out there, | 我听到了外面那些人唱的了 |
[16:11] | but, uh, that’s about it. | 但除此之外就不知道了 |
[16:13] | Okay, so in this country, | 在这个国家 |
[16:16] | when a man wears a piece of jewelry on this finger, | 如果一个男人在无名指戴首饰 |
[16:20] | it typically signifies– | 通常代表了 |
[16:22] | Nom de plume. | 笔名[法语] |
[16:25] | No, that he’s married. | 不 代表他结婚了 |
[16:27] | So… | 那么 |
[16:29] | Okay, I know that sometimes people lie on their profiles, | 我知道有时候人们在个人资料里 |
[16:33] | like tell little white lies | 撒一点小谎 |
[16:34] | like about their height or their age– | 比如他们的身高或者年龄 |
[16:36] | Nom de guerre like “The Fox,” Or “The Jackal.” | 化名 例如”狐狸”或者”豺狼” |
[16:39] | No. That’s… | 不 不是 |
[16:43] | No, I think that there’s a language barrier, ’cause what I– | 我觉得我们语言沟通有障碍 |
[16:46] | – Pen name. – Right | -笔名 -没错 |
[16:48] | Real name. | 真名 |
[16:49] | That’s a pen name, and then what’s your real name? | 那是笔名 你的真名是什么 |
[16:52] | – Pen name. – Right, that’s a pen name. | -笔名 -对 那是你的笔名 |
[16:55] | Real name, pen name, real name. | 真名 笔名 真名 |
[16:59] | Don’t matter what you call me. Realest in the game. | 不管你怎么称呼我 游戏中真我 |
[17:08] | Pen name, real name | 笔名 真名 |
[17:10] | *Don’t matter what you call me* | *无论你怎么叫我* |
[17:11] | *Realest in the game* | *游戏中真我* |
[17:12] | *Let me show you what boss means* | *让你瞧瞧什么是大佬* |
[17:14] | *Whips, house, jacket, it don’t matter what the cost be* | *鞭子房子外套 不管多少钱* |
[17:17] | *Realest in the game* | *游戏中真我* |
[17:20] | *The realest around from Kitay down to Kerch* | *从基泰到刻赤的真我* |
[17:23] | *If you’re looking for a boss you can end your search* | *你要是想找大佬 我就在你面前* |
[17:26] | *Real recognize real* | *真我才懂我* |
[17:27] | *But the others can’t touch this* | *旁人触不到* |
[17:29] | *If life is a game, you can say that I’ve won this* | *如果人生是游戏 那我已经赢* |
[17:32] | *In Moscow they love me, in Grozny they want me* | *莫斯科爱我 格罗兹尼要我* |
[17:35] | *Down in Khamovniki, they always try to hug me* | *哈莫夫尼基总想抱抱我* |
[17:37] | *Swing through St. Petersburg, drop a couple stacks* | *穿过圣彼得堡 来点货* |
[17:41] | *Fuck the garment bag, I’ma take the whole rack* | *不要衣服袋 架子都拿走* |
[17:44] | *In Presnensky they all want to sex me* | *普雷斯恩斯基都想上我* |
[17:46] | *In Yakimana the honeys always wanna, huh* | *雅可玛都想尝尝* |
[17:50] | *Crane your neck, catch a glimpse of the man* | *伸长你的脖子 看看真正的男人* |
[17:52] | *Who be runnin’ the streets from the Grads to the Stans* | *谁会从格拉斯跑到斯坦斯* |
[17:56] | Oh, yeah! You know what time it is! | 你们知道是什么时候了 |
[17:59] | I have my whole squad up in here! | 我的人都来了 |
[18:04] | Crimea! Ho! Cry me a damn river! | 克雷米亚 给我来首好的 |
[18:07] | *Cash stacked long from Lavry to Dezhnev* | *从拉夫里到德日涅夫都有钱* |
[18:10] | *I’ve got more whips than the Comrade Brezhnev* | *我比勃列日涅夫同志的缰绳[方向盘]都多* |
[18:12] | *Speaking of cars, I gotta couple of hundred* | *说到汽车 我有几百辆* |
[18:15] | *And a diamond in my chain for every coup that I funded* | *我的大链子上全是钻石* |
[18:18] | *Pen name, real name, don’t matter what you call me* | *笔名 真名 无论你怎么说我* |
[18:21] | *Lookin’ at my wrist, let me teach you how to floss, G* | *看着我的手腕 让我教你如何炫耀* |
[18:24] | *Whips, house, jacket, it don’t matter what the cost be* | *鞭子房子外套 不管多少钱* |
[18:27] | *Greatest rapper ever, now you know who the boss be* | *最强的饶舌歌手 现在你知道谁是大佬* |
[18:46] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:50] | No, Oh. Well, okay. | 不 好的 |
[18:55] | Okay, then. | 好的 那么 |
[18:56] | Eh, gentlemen, give us a minute. | 先生们 给我们点时间 |
[19:05] | I thought you were going to this famous “Walmart.” | 我以为你要去著名的”沃尔玛” |
[19:08] | Overrated. | 名不副实 |
[19:12] | Are you okay? We have a salad course. | 你还好吗 我们有沙拉 |
[19:17] | Would you like a salad course? | 你想来点沙拉吗 |
[19:18] | I–I don’t need a salad course. Um… | 我 我不需要沙拉 |
[19:25] | I’m very flattered. | 受宠若惊 |
[19:28] | You’re an incredible singer, and dancer… | 你是个很棒的歌手和舞者 |
[19:32] | and rapper. | 以及饶舌歌手 |
[19:36] | There’s still an elephant in the room, though. | 但我们之间还是有很大的问题 |
[19:41] | Excuse me just a moment. | 对不起 稍等片刻 |
[19:49] | What’s his real name? | 他的真名是什么 |
[19:50] | You’re still on that? | 你还在纠结这个 |
[19:54] | I don’t understand, | 我不理解 |
[19:55] | our emails were so promising. | 我们的邮件交流十分顺利 |
[19:59] | I know what it’s like. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[20:00] | – You do? – Sure. | -真的吗 -当然了 |
[20:02] | Being pampered by a charismatic leader in a hotel room… | 在酒店房间里被一个有魅力的领导者宠爱 |
[20:05] | where maybe even he thinks he’s in love with you. | 他可能觉得自己爱上了你 |
[20:08] | Plus, power is intoxicating. | 再者 权力很令人沉醉 |
[20:10] | – So is vodka. – Isn’t that what dates are for? | -伏特加也是 -这不是约会的目的吗 |
[20:12] | You squint at things and try to see the best in a guy. | 你睁一只眼闭一只眼 试图寻找他的优点 |
[20:16] | I like giving people the benefit of the doubt. I do. | 我喜欢暂且相信别人 我确实喜欢 |
[20:21] | Wait, are you in character right now? | 等等 你现在是不是过分入戏了 |
[20:23] | Often. I lose track. | 经常 我总会忘记 |
[20:25] | You didn’t even Google him? | 你都没有搜索过他 |
[20:27] | I didn’t think I needed to. | 我觉得我不需要 |
[20:29] | We’d been emailing for months. | 我们互相发邮件几个月了 |
[20:31] | I thought– | 我以为 |
[20:32] | Girl, it’s not that hard. | 姑娘 没这么难 |
[20:33] | Especially after Crimea. | 特别是在克雷米亚以后 |
[20:34] | When I walked in here, | 我走进来的时候 |
[20:37] | he was wearing a wedding ring. | 他还戴着婚戒 |
[20:39] | But when I checked again, he wasn’t. | 然后我再看的时候 就没了 |
[20:40] | And then I swear he just was. | 但我发誓他真的戴了戒指 |
[20:43] | He can be a little bit indecisive about his self-presentation. | 他不太确定要怎样展现自己 |
[20:49] | Girl. Seriously, what are you doing? | 姑娘 我说真的 你在干什么 |
[20:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:56] | You know what, you’re a grown woman. | 你是个成年人 |
[20:59] | Figure it out. | 自己弄明白 |
[21:04] | Alas, Nathan Ivanovich. | 南森·伊万诺维奇 |
[21:09] | I never knew you. | 我不认识你 |
[21:15] | I don’t know what is, only what seems to be. | 我不知道是什么 只知道该是什么 |
[21:21] | Or not to be. | 或者不该是什么 |
[21:25] | How do we even hold up this heavy life, | 我们该如何承受这沉重的生活 |
[21:28] | which I myself have had a hand in reducing | 我已经将自己的生活简化到 |
[21:32] | down to bare survival? | 只剩下基本的生存需求了 |
[21:35] | Survival. | 生存 |
[21:38] | Survival sucks, but it is possible | 生存很难 但希望犹在 |
[21:42] | death is worse. | 死亡更糟 |
[21:48] | Of all the things I have been party to, | 我所参与过的一切 |
[21:53] | I, who have the power | 作为一个有能力 |
[21:56] | to bend the course of history, | 改变历史进程的人 |
[22:01] | have come up against a problem– | 居然被一个小小的女人 |
[22:06] | one small woman… | 给问倒了 |
[22:09] | and who to be to her. | 我该以何种面目面对她 |
[22:15] | I should be real to her. | 我应当向她展现真实的自己 |
[22:20] | Unless I am corroded to my depth. | 除非我被自己的深度给腐蚀 |
[22:27] | I am out of scale. I feel myself so. | 我很厉害 我自己清楚 |
[22:34] | I should give it a whirl. | 我得试试 |
[22:50] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[22:54] | Well, yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[22:59] | I just Googled you. | 我刚在谷歌上搜你了 |
[23:00] | And if I’m not mistaken, | 如果我没看错的话 |
[23:02] | you have a wife. | 你有妻子了 |
[23:05] | You can Google me? | 你可以搜到我 |
[23:07] | Yeah. I can. | 是的 |
[23:10] | It was pretty easy, too. | 这很容易 |
[23:11] | It would’ve been easier if you didn’t have so many pseudonyms. | 如果你不弄那么多假名 还会更简单 |
[23:18] | So, do you and your wife have some sort of arrangement? | 那你和妻子之间有什么约定吗 |
[23:23] | yes and no. | 有也没有 |
[23:25] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 那是什么意思 |
[23:27] | Well, I mean, sort of. | 意思是 算有吧 |
[23:29] | There’s no sort of. | 这种事没什么模棱两可的 |
[23:30] | Either you’re married or you aren’t, | 要么结了要么没结 |
[23:32] | or your wife and you have an arrangement or you don’t. | 要么你和她约定好了要么没有 |
[23:35] | Don’t get upset. | 别难过 |
[23:36] | I’m not upset. | 我没难过 |
[23:40] | I just need to know. | 我只想知道真相 |
[23:44] | I mean, I’m not above casual sex, | 虽然我知道可能只是露水情缘 |
[23:47] | but I think we both know that’s not why we’re here. | 但我想我们都明白这不是我们见面的原因 |
[23:53] | I really liked writing to you and I like talking to you | 我很喜欢在网上和你写信 聊天 |
[23:57] | and now we’re in a hotel room and I need to know. | 而现在我们身在旅馆房间 我要知道真相 |
[24:08] | Why didn’t you ask me before about being married. | 为什么你之前没问过我结婚的事 |
[24:13] | Because you checked the box. | 因为你点了那个选项 |
[24:15] | What box? | 什么选项 |
[24:16] | The one about being single. | 单身的选项 |
[24:25] | Did you lie about the sex questions, too? | 那些关于性的问题你也撒谎了吗 |
[24:27] | No. No, no, no, no. Of course not. Never. | 不 当然没有 我从不在那上面撒谎 |
[24:32] | It would mess up the algorithm. | 那样会扰乱后台数据 |
[24:38] | What’s the point of having a girlfriend or a mistress | 如果你想要我当你的女友 情人 |
[24:40] | or whatever it is you want me to be | 或随便什么人 |
[24:42] | if you’re just gonna act the same way you do | 但你却用不同于在家里 工作中的面目 |
[24:43] | at home, or at work, or whatever? | 来面对我 这有何意义呢 |
[24:47] | I know. | 我明白 |
[24:49] | This is the tragedy of my life. | 这是我人生的悲剧 |
[24:55] | Do you know the tragedy of my life? | 你知道我人生的悲剧吗 |
[25:00] | No. | 不 |
[25:01] | I know. Because you never asked me. | 我知道 因为你从来没问过我 |
[25:03] | You’re really charming on the internet, | 你在网络上真的很迷人 |
[25:05] | but then in person, you don’t even ask me | 但是现实中 你什么都不问我 |
[25:06] | shit like what’s the tragedy of my life | 比如我人生的悲剧 |
[25:08] | or even if my parents are alive. | 或者我父母是否健在 |
[25:10] | I know your parents are alive because it came up | 我知道你父母还健在 因为你在 |
[25:12] | in the email when you went back to Wisconsin. | 回威斯康星州发来的邮件中提到了 |
[25:17] | For my dad’s funeral. | 是去参加我爸爸的葬礼 |
[25:21] | This is not my first language. | 英语不是我的第一语言 |
[25:27] | Don’t you even wanna try being honest | 你难道就不想试试 |
[25:28] | just for like one day, like for an experiment? | 真诚一次 就算做个实验 |
[25:36] | Look, I need to be around someone real, | 我需要有真实的人陪伴 |
[25:39] | and, Darla, I can feel that about you. | 达拉 我能感受到你 |
[25:42] | You are so freaking real. | 你太真实了 |
[25:45] | And… all I do is create chaos– | 我只会创造混乱 |
[25:48] | which is remarkably effective– | 我真的很擅长 |
[25:50] | but you are actually, truly real. | 但你是真实的 |
[25:52] | And that-that is what I need. | 这就是我需要的 |
[25:54] | That is why I am here. | 所以我才来了这里 |
[25:56] | I’m sorry. I… I’m gonna go. | 对不起 我…我要走了 |
[25:58] | No, no, no, no, no! Please, please. | 不不不 拜托 拜托 |
[26:00] | Please stay just for a little longer. | 请再待一会 |
[26:03] | Hey, stay for dessert. | 留下吃个甜点 |
[26:04] | A wonderful white chocolate mousse. | 完美的白巧克力慕斯 |
[26:06] | I need to go. | 我要走了 |
[26:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[26:11] | No, no, no, they are saying that it is not safe for you | 不 他们说你现在离开 |
[26:15] | to leave because there is a… wildfire. | 不安全 因为起了…山火 |
[26:19] | I don’t see any wildfire. | 我没看到什么山火 |
[26:26] | Oh, yes. They are saying there is a shooting. | 对 他们说发生了枪案 |
[26:29] | It’s not safe for you to go. | 你现在走不安全 |
[26:30] | I didn’t hear any shooting, did you? | 我没有听到枪声 你呢 |
[26:32] | Some threat of shooting or a bomb threat or something like that. | 枪案威胁或者炸弹威胁之类的 |
[26:37] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信你 |
[26:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[26:42] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[26:43] | They lock it from the outside? | 他们从外面上了锁 |
[26:47] | No, no, please, please relax. | 不 拜托 放松点 |
[26:52] | You’ll break the knob. | 你会把把手弄坏的 |
[26:54] | Thank you for staying. | 谢谢你愿意留下来 |
[26:56] | It means a lot to me. | 这对我来说很重要 |
[27:00] | There is so much to say about the tragedy of my life. | 我人生的悲剧说起来就话长了 |
[27:05] | And from your writing, | 根据你写的 |
[27:07] | I believe you will really be able to understand the pains | 我觉得作为一名如此重要的政治专家 |
[27:12] | that come from being | 你肯定能 |
[27:13] | such an important political technologist. | 理解这种痛苦 |
[27:17] | You see, it started when I was a child. | 这是从我小时候开始的 |
[27:23] | At the academy in the mountains, | 在大山的学院中 |
[27:27] | the Ural Mountains. | 乌拉尔山脉 |
[27:30] | They can be beautiful… | 也许漂亮的东西 |
[27:34] | but they can be deadly. | 也会很致命 |