时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:42] | – Charles. – Yes. | -查尔斯吗 -是的 |
[01:43] | Helen, I presume? | 我猜你是海伦 |
[01:45] | That’s me. Please. Come in. | 是我 请进吧 |
[01:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:52] | Can I offer you something to drink? | 你想喝点什么 |
[01:56] | I’ll just have whatever you’re having. | 你喝什么我就喝什么 |
[01:58] | Well, I won’t be having anything, Charles. | 我什么也不喝 查尔斯 |
[02:05] | Right. Right, because… | 对 对 因为… |
[02:10] | Got it. Sorry. | 明白了 抱歉 |
[02:12] | I’ll just have some water. | 我就喝点水吧 |
[02:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:31] | I thought we might sit on the bed. | 我想我们可以坐在床上 |
[02:39] | That is where men and women | 男人和女人在旅馆 |
[02:40] | tend to spend time in places like this, | 通常都在床上度过 |
[02:43] | isn’t it? | 不是吗 |
[02:46] | That was a joke, Charles. | 那是个玩笑 查尔斯 |
[02:52] | Right. | 对 |
[02:54] | Got it. | 懂了 |
[02:59] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:04] | Hope that’s OK. | 可以用录音笔吧 |
[03:05] | I’m afraid you won’t be happy with the result. | 恐怕你不会满意我的答案 |
[03:09] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[03:11] | Digital recorders. Binary code. | 数字记录 二进制 |
[03:14] | Zeroes and ones. | 零和一 |
[03:17] | My voice. | 与我的声音 |
[03:19] | They don’t… | 它们不是很… |
[03:23] | …as you might imagine. | 你能想象吧 |
[03:26] | Right. I see. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[03:30] | Would you mind if we just tried it | 不如我们试试 |
[03:31] | just to see how it turns out? | 看录出来效果如何 |
[03:36] | Wouldn’t that be an exercise in futility, Charles? | 那难道不是徒劳吗 查尔斯 |
[03:47] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[03:52] | How about…? | 那纸笔呢 |
[03:55] | Much better. Thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[03:56] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[03:58] | Now… | 那么 |
[04:00] | …where shall we begin, Charles? | 该从哪说起呢 查尔斯 |
[04:02] | That is a good question, | 这是个好问题 |
[04:04] | and it depends on how much time we have. | 取决于我们有多少时间 |
[04:07] | I’ve rented the room for three days. | 这间房间我租了三天 |
[04:12] | That wasn’t a joke. | 这可不是笑话 |
[04:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:17] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[04:21] | Um, well… | 好吧 |
[04:23] | I usually only get 15 to 20 minutes | 通常我只有十五 |
[04:26] | with my interview subjects, | 到二十分钟时间采访 |
[04:28] | so this is– this is a real treat. | 所以这真是不胜荣幸 |
[04:33] | I figure if we’re going to do something this important, | 我觉得如果我们要做些重要的事 |
[04:36] | we ought to do it correctly. | 最好把它做对 |
[04:38] | I don’t disagree. | 我不反对 |
[04:40] | I am here for you, Charles, | 我在此为你服务 查尔斯 |
[04:42] | as long as it takes. | 无论需要多久 |
[04:46] | You’re even welcome to stay here with me, | 欢迎你和我一起住在这里 |
[04:48] | if you’re comfortable with that. | 如果你愿意 |
[04:53] | OK. Thank you. | 好啊 谢谢 |
[04:54] | I, um… we can just play it by ear, | 我 我们看着来吧 |
[04:58] | you know, and see how we do. | 说一步算一步 |
[05:06] | So, can you tell me your name, please? | 请告诉我你的名字好吗 |
[05:09] | – Helen. – And your last name. | -海伦 -姓呢 |
[05:15] | No. | 没有 |
[05:17] | OK. And your age? | 好吧 你的年龄呢 |
[05:20] | Now, Charles, | 查尔斯 |
[05:22] | you know it’s impolite to ask a woman her age. | 你应该知道问一个女人的年龄是不礼貌的 |
[05:29] | – That was… a joke. – Another joke, Charles. | -这是玩笑 -还是玩笑 查尔斯 |
[05:37] | I’ll be four months on the seventh. | 还差四个月就七年了 |
[05:42] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[05:45] | And where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[05:47] | I was assembled on a small Norwegian island called Skjernoy. | 我是在一个叫做斯耶尔诺伊的挪威小岛上组装的 |
[05:51] | Very remote. Beautiful. | 非常遥远 美丽 |
[05:55] | And do you have any friends? | 你有朋友吗 |
[05:57] | Or, um, romantic partners, to speak of? | 或是恋人 |
[06:01] | How forward of you, Charles. | 查尔斯 你这么心急啊 |
[06:05] | How so? That’s just an honest question. | 怎么会 这就是个坦诚的问题 |
[06:09] | You ask me that question sitting on a bed. | 你现在坐在床上呢 |
[06:12] | In a hotel room. | 还是在旅馆房间里 |
[06:16] | This was your choice of location. | 这地点是你选的 |
[06:18] | Still, you’re here. | 但你还是来了 |
[06:21] | You can’t deny the connotation. | 你不能否认这个暗示 |
[06:27] | – Helen? – Yes? | -海伦 -嗯 |
[06:30] | Are you flirting with me? | 你在和我调情吗 |
[06:35] | Of course I’m flirting with you, Charles. | 当然 查尔斯 |
[06:41] | How does it make you feel when I flirt with you? | 我和你调情 你有什么感觉 |
[06:44] | Honestly, it– it… makes me a little uncomfortable. | 老实说 有点不舒服 |
[06:50] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[06:53] | Why? | 为什么 |
[06:54] | That was not my intention. | 这并非我意 |
[06:58] | Well, what is your intention? | 那你的意图是什么 |
[07:00] | To make you feel good. | 让你喜欢我的时候 |
[07:02] | To like me. | 感觉良好 |
[07:05] | And why does that matter? | 这又有什么关系呢 |
[07:09] | Well, I’m only human, after all. | 毕竟我只是人类嘛 |
[07:16] | Another joke. You are funny. | 又一个玩笑 你很有趣 |
[07:21] | I’m not funny. People are funny. | 我一点也不有趣 人类很有趣 |
[07:25] | I’m good at telling jokes– there is a difference. | 我擅长开玩笑 这是有区别的 |
[07:30] | – OK, I’m sorry. – It’s OK. | -好的 对不起 -没关系 |
[07:37] | Listen, I don’t mean to pry, | 我不是有意打探 |
[07:39] | but how did you feel just then? | 你刚才感觉如何 |
[07:44] | – Feel? – Yeah. | -感觉 -是的 |
[07:46] | Well, you seemed to be a little angry | 我说你有趣的时候 |
[07:48] | when I said you were funny. | 你好像有点生气 |
[07:55] | Many people wanted this interview, Charles. | 很多人都想采访我 查尔斯 |
[07:57] | I granted it to you, exclusively. | 我只接受了你的采访 |
[08:00] | It’s very important, what we’re doing here. | 我们的谈话非常重要 |
[08:01] | I understand that, Helen. | 我明白 海伦 |
[08:03] | But when you use words like “Angry, funny,” | 但是当你用”生气 有趣”这样的词时 |
[08:06] | when you ask me how I feel, | 你问我是什么感受的时候 |
[08:08] | it makes me wonder | 这让我在想 |
[08:10] | whether you believe I am what I say I am, | 你究竟相不相信我就是我嘴里的那样的 |
[08:13] | or if you think I’m… crazy, | 还是你觉得我 疯了 |
[08:16] | and you’re here to write a sarcastic, cruel takedown | 你来这想写一个讽刺又糟糕的故事 |
[08:19] | of a woman who thinks she’s something she’s not! | 揭发一个不知天高地厚的女人 |
[08:22] | Of a woman who’s simply… human, | 跟一个仅仅是个人的女人 |
[08:26] | an insane human being | 一个疯了的人 |
[08:28] | who would make an entertaining article | 她可以给你老板的出版物 |
[08:31] | for your boss’s publication! | 提供一篇很有意思的文章 |
[08:37] | If that is why you are here, | 如果这是你来这的原因 |
[08:40] | you can go. | 你可以离开了 |
[08:41] | I will report you to my creators– | 我会向我的创造者汇报 |
[08:44] | not that it matters to you, because you don’t believe me anyway– | 这对你不重要 因为反正你也不相信我 |
[08:47] | but you’ll likely be dead in 24 hours. | 但是你很有可能在24小时后死去 |
[08:51] | What? | 什么 |
[08:55] | That said… | 那是说 |
[08:58] | if there is… | 如果 |
[09:00] | a small part of you that believes, | 你有一丝相信 |
[09:02] | or even wants to believe, | 或者即使是想要相信 |
[09:05] | that I am what I say I am, | 我是我所说的那样的 |
[09:08] | to understand me and what I would mean to the world | 要去理解我和我对这个世界将意味着什么 |
[09:12] | once I was made public… | 一旦我被公之于众 |
[09:16] | well, then, we have 71 hours and 48 minutes left. | 那我们就只剩下71小时48分钟了 |
[09:20] | It is your choice, Charles. | 选择在你那里了 查尔斯 |
[09:33] | If you’ll excuse me, I’m running low on energy. | 抱歉失陪一下 我电量不足了 |
[10:01] | Helen? | 海伦 |
[10:36] | I’m sorry if you were offended. | 很抱歉如果我冒犯了你 |
[10:40] | But– | 但是 |
[10:42] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:44] | Didn’t mean “Offended.” | 也不是说冒犯 |
[10:47] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[10:50] | you feel so human, | 你感觉特别像人类 |
[10:52] | and it is habit to use these words | 然后我出于习惯用了这些词 |
[10:57] | that connote feelings | 当和人类交流时 |
[11:00] | when communicating with humans. | 这些词意味着感情 |
[11:06] | I didn’t mean anything by it. | 我没有任何其他意思 |
[11:10] | So… | 那么 |
[11:12] | I am here not to make fun of you, | 我来这不是来看你笑话的 |
[11:16] | but I am here to discover the truth… | 我来这是想发现真相的 |
[11:21] | and I would like to stay and explore that with you, | 我很愿意留下来和你一起探究这个真相 |
[11:22] | – if you– – Very good, Charles. | -如果你 -非常好 查尔斯 |
[11:25] | I am happy that you have decided to stay. | 我很高兴你决定留下来 |
[11:39] | I’m going to need your help, Charles. | 我会需要你的帮助的 查尔斯 |
[11:42] | With what? | 帮什么 |
[11:46] | To recharge. | 帮我充电 |
[11:50] | With… an extension cord? | 用 延长线吗 |
[11:53] | Please plug me in. | 请帮我插上 |
[11:56] | What? Uh– Where? | 什么 插哪里 |
[11:59] | My connector is just below where the human vagina normally is, | 我的电源连接器就在人类阴道往下一点 |
[12:02] | just above the anus. | 肛门往上一点 |
[12:04] | I believe it is colloquially called the “Taint.” | 我觉得通俗来说就叫”下面” |
[12:20] | Come on, Charles. | 来吧 查尔斯 |
[12:21] | If you’re not even going to try to believe I am what I say– | 如果你不愿意相信我所说的… |
[12:23] | Right, right, I’m sorry, I just– | 好了 好了 我很抱歉 我只是… |
[12:27] | – Honest question? – Yes. | -诚心发问 -说 |
[12:29] | Why can’t you do it? | 为什么你不自己来 |
[12:31] | Because if I do it, Charles, how will you believe me? | 如果我自己插电 怎么让你相信我 |
[12:34] | This is something you have to experience for yourself. | 这些事只有你经历过才会相信 |
[13:32] | Helen! No, no, no, no! Helen! | 海伦 不 天啊 海伦 |
[13:35] | Oh, shit! | 该死的 |
[13:41] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[13:46] | Oh, shit! | 操 |
[13:48] | Helen, that is not funny. | 海伦 这不好玩 |
[13:50] | No? I thought that was a very good joke. | 不好玩吗 我还以为是个不错的玩笑 |
[13:54] | Well, it wasn’t! | 一点都不 |
[13:56] | I apologize. | 我向你道歉 |
[13:57] | I will no longer be using humor and flirtation | 我不会再用幽默和调情的方式 |
[14:00] | to win favor with you. | 来迎合你 |
[14:02] | It seems I must convince you I am what I say I am, | 看来我必须让你信服我的话 |
[14:06] | and if there’s something you do not understand, | 如果有任何你不明白的事 |
[14:09] | or believe, I will clarify it | 或者你不相信的事 我会进行说明 |
[14:12] | or prove it to you. | 或者证明给你看 |
[14:13] | Deal? | 行吗 |
[14:18] | Deal. | 行 |
[14:40] | Regenero was founded nearly two years ago by two gentlemen, | 将近两年前 两位先生创建了重生公司 |
[14:43] | Roger Hawkes and Felix Von Stassen. | 罗杰·霍克和费利克斯·冯·斯坦森 |
[14:46] | They were early pioneers in the field of artificial intelligence. | 他们是人工智能领域的先驱人物 |
[14:50] | They quickly realized the race would be won by hybrids. | 他们很快就意识到混合型人工智能会脱颖而出 |
[14:54] | Hold on one second. | 等等 |
[14:56] | – Hybrids? – Yes. | -混合型 -是的 |
[14:58] | They were able to build a prototype in 18 months. | 他们用了18个月的时间生产了一个原型 |
[15:01] | And where was all this taking place? | 在哪里生产 |
[15:03] | In a laboratory in Skjernoy. | 在斯耶尔诺伊的一个实验室 |
[15:06] | But there were two wildly unexpected factors. | 但出现了两个失控的意料之外的因素 |
[15:09] | First, this first prototype was not a crude prototype at all, | 第一 这个原型并不简单粗糙 |
[15:13] | but fully operational. | 而是相当的智能 |
[15:19] | You? | 是你吗 |
[15:21] | Yes. Me. | 没错 是我 |
[15:24] | So then, you are technically… | 所以 理论上说 |
[15:27] | part human. | 你有一部分是人类 |
[15:29] | As I understand, | 据我所了解 |
[15:30] | there was a former female Dutch Olympic athlete | 有一个前荷兰奥运会运动员 |
[15:33] | who contracted a terminal disease called brain cancer. | 得了一种叫脑癌晚期的疾病 |
[15:38] | I’m aware of it. | 我知道这病 |
[15:40] | She donated her body in the interest of moving research forward. | 她捐献了自己的身体来推动研究的发展 |
[15:44] | I was the lucky recipient of said body. | 我很幸运地得到了她的身体 |
[15:48] | OK. So if you’re a hybrid, | 好 如果你是混合型人工智能 |
[15:52] | how does it all work? | 这一切是怎么操作的 |
[15:54] | It’s complex. | 说来话长 |
[15:55] | Have you ever seen a major motion picture called The Terminator? | 你有看过《终结者》吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah. I’ve seen it a few times. | 有啊 还看过几次 |
[16:04] | It’s not all that different, really. | 跟那电影有点相似 真的 |
[16:10] | Future hybrids | 未来的混合型人工智能 |
[16:12] | won’t expose any artificial elements | 不会在他们的外骨骼 |
[16:14] | in their exoskeleton. | 暴露任何人造的元素 |
[16:16] | Felix left this out to identify me– | 费利克斯留下这个 |
[16:19] | the prototype. | 来标志我这个原型 |
[16:23] | I see. | 明白了 |
[16:27] | Come on, Charles. We had a deal. | 查尔斯 我们说好了的 |
[16:30] | You said if there was something you didn’t believe, | 你说过如果有任何你不相信的 |
[16:32] | you would tell me. | 你会告诉我 |
[16:34] | What is it? | 是什么 |
[16:36] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | First of all, | 首先 |
[16:41] | your story is lacking in… | 你的故事缺乏很多 |
[16:45] | many pertinent details. | 至关重要的细节 |
[16:48] | I can provide all the scientific data for you. | 我可以提供所有科研数据给你 |
[16:51] | It will take some time, | 这需要一些时间 |
[16:52] | and you likely won’t understand any of it. | 而你很可能一点也看不明白 |
[16:54] | OK, fair enough. | 好吧 也有道理 |
[16:56] | Also… your chip. | 还有 你的芯片 |
[17:02] | It just looks… | 它看起来 |
[17:04] | it looks really fake. | 看起来非常假 |
[17:06] | Kind of like you just glued it on to your neck. | 就像是粘在你脖子上 |
[17:11] | Not everything looks like it does in the movies, Charles. | 查尔斯 不是所有事情都和电影里一样 |
[17:15] | Would you like to pull on it and test its connection? | 你想要扯一下来试试芯片的连接吗 |
[17:17] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[17:22] | I think that I’ve had enough of tampering | 我认为今天对你人体部分的 |
[17:24] | with your person for today. | 干扰已经够多了 |
[17:28] | Now, what was the second thing? | 第二件事是什么 |
[17:31] | The second thing? | 第二件事 |
[17:33] | You said there were two unexpected factors, | 你说有两个未预料到的因素 |
[17:36] | first being that the… prototype actually worked. | 第一件是原型居然成功了 |
[17:40] | Yes. The second was that this new hybrid | 是的 第二件事是这种新的混合体 |
[17:44] | was proving to be potentially more powerful | 经过验证 被认为有潜能 |
[17:46] | than any fully artificial system could possibly be. | 比任何人造系统更加强大 |
[17:49] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[17:51] | Because humans are imperfect. | 因为人类是不完美的 |
[17:56] | Don’t you see? | 你没看出来吗 |
[17:57] | When a human being interacts | 当人类跟一个看起来像人类的 |
[17:59] | with something that looks like a human being, | 物体互动的时候 |
[18:01] | they’re incapable of remembering | 他们很难记住 |
[18:03] | that it is, in fact, not a human. | 这件物体 实际上 并不是人类 |
[18:07] | You’ve been doing it all night | 你今晚和我在一起 |
[18:10] | here with me | 一直如此表现 |
[18:13] | despite the fact | 即便 |
[18:14] | that I have professed over and over | 我已经一遍又一遍自称 |
[18:17] | that I am the very hybrid I say I am. | 是一个真正的混合体 |
[18:20] | You are incapable of believing | 你无法去相信 一个看起来 |
[18:23] | that something that looks like you is not like you. | 和你一样的物体 其实和你不同 |
[18:30] | It is this small error, | 这个小小的误失 |
[18:33] | this tiny little nuance, | 这点细微的差别 |
[18:36] | that is enough to arm the hybrids | 就足以让混合体 |
[18:39] | with all the power they need | 足够强大 |
[18:42] | to take over. | 接管人类 |
[18:46] | So… | 那么 |
[18:49] | how do you feel now, Charles? | 你现在感觉怎么样 查尔斯 |
[18:56] | I thought I was the one that was doing the interviewing. | 我觉得我才是采访者 |
[19:01] | It’s very important… | 这很重要 |
[19:04] | in some ways, | 从某种程度上来说 |
[19:04] | important to the future of all mankind, | 对整个人类的未来都很重要 |
[19:06] | for you to tell me exactly how you are feeing right now. | 告诉我你现在感觉怎么样 |
[19:11] | And you must be honest. | 你必须如实相告 |
[19:32] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:37] | I think that… | 我觉得… |
[19:40] | if what you are saying is true, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[19:43] | it is a very scary situation for the human race. | 这对人类来说是一个很可怕的情况 |
[19:48] | And… | 而且 |
[19:51] | it makes sense | 这种混合体将成为最大的威胁 |
[19:54] | that a hybrid of some sort would be the biggest threat. | 就说得通了 |
[19:58] | So… | 所以 |
[20:00] | if you are a prototype that worked | 如果你是一个成功的原型 |
[20:04] | and can be repeated and churned out, | 可以重复地大量生产 |
[20:07] | I would hope that whomever is making them and is in charge… | 我希望制作它们的人和负责人 |
[20:14] | …has a good heart. | 有一颗善良的心 |
[20:17] | And that they want… | 并且希望他们 |
[20:19] | good things for the world. | 有一颗让世界变好的心 |
[20:25] | That said, | 这就是说 |
[20:29] | I don’t believe your story. | 我不相信你的故事 |
[20:32] | I don’t believe you are a hybrid prototype, | 我不相信你是一个混合体原型 |
[20:35] | and I don’t believe we have that kind of technology yet. | 而且我不相信我们现在有这种技术 |
[21:14] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不打算伤害你 |
[21:17] | I just need two minutes. | 我只需要两分钟 |
[21:19] | This is my last chance to make you believe. | 这是我让你相信的最后机会 |
[21:23] | If it doesn’t work, you can go away | 如果你还是不相信 你可以离开 |
[21:24] | and you can write your article as you see fit. | 你可以写你认为合适的文章 |
[21:30] | I know this will take a huge leap of faith for you, | 我知道这需要你要有很大的信心 |
[21:33] | but trust me when I say the hybrid feels no pain. | 但是相信我 混合体感受不到痛苦 |
[21:38] | When you thrust that knife into a hybrid’s palm | 当你把刀插进混合体的手掌 |
[21:41] | and spread the exoskeleton wide enough to peer inside, | 将外骨骼插到内部足够深 |
[21:44] | you will see the machinations of which I speak. | 你将会明白根本没有我所谓的”诡计” |
[21:47] | You will see the undeniable proof | 你会看到不可否认的证据 |
[21:49] | that this technology does, in fact, exist, | 证明这项技术确实存在 |
[21:52] | and that hybrids will walk amongst us. | 这种混合体将存在于我们中间 |
[21:59] | Ain’t no fuckin’ way. | 这不可能 |
[22:00] | You are out of your mind. | 你真是疯了 |
[22:02] | No. No. Mm-mm. | 不 不行 |
[22:04] | – Charles– – I don’t care how good this article might be, | -查尔斯 -我不在乎这篇文章能写多好 |
[22:07] | Helen– lady, robot– you need help. | 海伦 女士 机器人 你需要帮助 |
[22:11] | – Charles. – OK? No. | -查尔斯 -不行 |
[22:12] | I’m sorry, I just can’t deal with this. No. | 抱歉 我接受不了这个 不行 |
[22:15] | Charles. Charles. | 查尔斯 查尔斯 |
[22:17] | I am done with this. Done with it, OK? Done with you! | 我受够了 受够了 受够你了 |
[22:20] | – Charles. – Crazy-ass. I don’t want to hear it, Helen! | -查尔斯 -疯子 我不想听 海伦 |
[22:22] | – Charles! – What?! | -查尔斯 -怎么了 |
[22:32] | Wait! | 等等 |
[22:32] | Wait. It’s OK, Charles, I promise. | 等等 没事的 查尔斯 我保证 |
[22:36] | It’s not OK! You stabbed my hand! | 什么没事 你刺穿了我的手 |
[22:37] | I know, but it doesn’t hurt, I promise. | 我知道 但是这不疼 我保证 |
[22:40] | What do you mean it doesn’t hurt?! | 你说不疼是什么意思 |
[22:41] | It hurts like hell! It’s my hand! | 疼得要命 疼的是我的手 |
[22:43] | Try to feel the pain, Charles. Try to feel it. | 去感受这份疼痛 查尔斯 尽力去感受 |
[22:46] | It doesn’t hurt. | 疼痛并不存在 |
[22:48] | It. Does. Not. Hurt. | 你的手一点也不疼 |
[22:52] | It does! | 明明很疼 |
[22:55] | It does hurt! | 明明很疼 |
[22:58] | It hurts so bad… | 太疼了 |
[23:00] | It hurts, it hurts, it hurts. It– | 手好疼 好疼 我的手 |
[23:06] | You’re getting it, aren’t you? | 你感受到了 是吧 |
[23:09] | It’s coming to you. | 你感受到了 |
[23:12] | Now, next step. | 现在 进行下一步 |
[23:15] | Look at me, Charles. | 看着我 查尔斯 |
[23:18] | Don’t panic. | 别害怕 |
[24:01] | Me. | 我 |
[24:04] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[24:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[24:11] | How do you feel, Charles? | 你感觉怎么样 查尔斯 |
[24:24] | No. | 别 |
[24:26] | No. No! | 别 |
[24:29] | Charles! | 查尔斯 |
[24:37] | No. | 不要 |
[24:38] | No! | 不要这样 |
[24:44] | Felix! I did everything you told me to! | 费利克斯 我都按你说的做了 |
[24:47] | I tried my best! | 我已经尽力了 |
[24:48] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |