时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:30] | *Can I be the* | *我能成为* |
[01:33] | *First man* | *第一人吗* |
[01:38] | *To finally learn the way the children* | *终于获知孩子们* |
[01:42] | *Were meant to play?* | *本该如何玩乐* |
[01:46] | *Can I be the* | *我能成为* |
[01:47] | *First man* | *第一人吗* |
[01:51] | *To throw away these swords* | *扔掉我们制造的* |
[01:54] | *We’ve made?* | *刀剑兵器* |
[01:58] | *Is it finally time?* | *是时候了吗* |
[02:02] | *Could this destiny* | *这份命运* |
[02:04] | *Somehow be mine?* | *属于我吗* |
[02:16] | *Am I the first man* | *我是第一人吗* |
[02:20] | *To know the meaning of* | *知道赤胆忠友* |
[02:22] | *Loyal friend?* | *真正的涵义* |
[02:24] | *Will I be the first man* | *我能成为第一人吗* |
[02:28] | *To bring this warring season to an end?* | *结束这刀光剑影的战季* |
[02:33] | *Too many years* | *太多年月* |
[02:35] | *Too many scars* | *太多伤痕* |
[02:36] | *Just one last fight* | *只需最后一战* |
[02:38] | *Oh, here we are* | *开始吧* |
[02:42] | *Can I be the first man* | *我能成为第一人吗* |
[02:46] | *To ferry goodness over this wall?* | *将善良带去墙的另一侧* |
[02:51] | *Can I be the first man* | *我能成为第一人吗* |
[02:55] | *To strike you down and end this hate* | *打倒你并终结仇恨* |
[02:58] | *Once and for all?* | *彻底解决* |
[03:00] | *Or maybe this time* | *或也许这次* |
[03:02] | *I’ll get it right* | *我能成功* |
[03:04] | *Oh, maybe this time* | *也许这次* |
[03:07] | *I’ll get it right* | *我能成功* |
[03:13] | *Can I be the first man* | *我能成为第一人吗* |
[03:18] | *To ferry goodness* | *将善良带去* |
[03:22] | *Over this wall?* | *墙另一侧的男人* |
[03:24] | *Can I be the first man* | *我能成为第一人吗* |
[03:28] | *To strike you down and end this hate* | *打倒你并终结仇恨* |
[03:31] | *Once and for all?* | *彻底解决* |
[03:33] | *Maybe this time* | *也许这次* |
[03:35] | *I’ll get it right* | *我能成功* |
[03:37] | *Yes, maybe this time* | *对 也许这次* |
[03:40] | *I’ll get–* | *我能…* |
[03:53] | Fancy meeting you here, Kyran. | 竟然能在这见到你 凯兰 |
[03:56] | Hello, Durkon. Been a while. | 道康 有一阵子不见了 |
[03:59] | Oh, just a few thousand years. | 就几千年吧 |
[04:03] | – I’ve waited much longer. – As have I. | -我等待的时间更长 -我也是 |
[04:08] | Nice. | 不错 |
[04:10] | A bit quiet for my taste. | 对我来说太平静了 |
[04:12] | I can’t tell if this is before | 我分不出这是人类灭亡 |
[04:14] | or after the fall of the humans. | 之前还是之后了 |
[04:16] | What does it matter? | 有什么关系吗 |
[04:18] | Well… I suppose it doesn’t. | 似乎也没有 |
[04:22] | Hey now, | 那么 |
[04:24] | does that mean there’s no time for tea? | 是不是没有喝茶的时间了 |
[04:26] | Let’s just get this over with, Durkon. | 我们速战速决吧 道康 |
[04:27] | If I didn’t know you any better, | 如果我不了解你的话 |
[04:29] | I’d say that’s fear I see in your eyes. | 会以为你眼里充满了恐惧 |
[04:32] | You don’t know me at all. | 你根本不了解我 |
[04:34] | After all these years, | 这么多年了 |
[04:36] | all these battles we’ve waged against each other… | 我们彼此开战了那么多次 |
[04:40] | that hurts my feelings. | 你的话真让我伤心 |
[04:43] | I’m gonna hurt a lot more than that, Durkon. | 我会伤害你更甚 道康 |
[04:56] | *One wrong move* | *一招出错* |
[05:03] | *I know every move you’re gonna do* | *我知道你要出的每一招* |
[05:05] | *Before you knew what you were gonna do* | *甚至在你还不知道出什么招前* |
[05:06] | *I know your every move* | *我知道你的每一招* |
[05:13] | *One wrong move* | *一招出错* |
[05:20] | *I know all your dirty tricks* | *我知道你所有的肮脏技俩* |
[05:22] | *I’ve battled you just like this for thousands of years* | *我们已经如此交战了上千年* |
[05:33] | *One wrong move* | *一招出错* |
[05:36] | *And you’re dead* | *你就毙命* |
[05:41] | *One wrong move* | *一招出错* |
[05:43] | *And this all comes* | *这一切* |
[05:46] | *To an end* | *都结束* |
[05:48] | *One wrong move* | *一招出错* |
[05:51] | *And you’re dead* | *你就毙命* |
[05:55] | *One wrong move, one wrong move* | *一招出错 一招出错* |
[05:58] | *One wrong move, one wrong move* | *一招出错 一招出错* |
[06:00] | *One wrong move* | *一招出错* |
[06:08] | *And now it’s time* | *如今是时候* |
[06:14] | *To say goodbye* | *告别了* |
[06:19] | *For I will be the* | *因为我会成为* |
[06:22] | *First* | *第一* |
[06:24] | *Man* | *人* |
[06:31] | From whence he came, | 他从何处来 |
[06:33] | so shall he be gone! | 就该回到何处去 |
[06:44] | No! | 不 |
[06:56] | That was a close one. | 差点你就死了 |
[06:59] | Granada. | 格拉纳达 |
[07:02] | How are you, Kyran? | 你怎么样 凯兰 |
[07:04] | I’m better now that you’re here. | 你来了 我好多了 |
[07:07] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[07:09] | Lucky for you, it’s a bit windy out. | 你真幸运 现在起风了 |
[07:11] | I just slipped, that’s all. | 我只是滑倒了而已 |
[07:13] | That’s all. | 而已 |
[07:15] | I thought I taught you better than that, Kyran! | 我教给你的可不止这些 凯兰 |
[07:17] | It’s not as if man’s entire destiny is on the line! | 又不是人类的命运处于危险之中 |
[07:19] | Listen, it’s not a big deal. I’m just a little rusty. | 这不是什么大事 我只是有点迟钝 |
[07:27] | Rusty indeed. | 真是迟钝 |
[07:28] | You really know how to make a guy feel better. | 你还真知道怎么让人心情好些 |
[07:30] | I’m not here to make you feel better, Kyran. | 我不是来逗你开心的 凯兰 |
[07:32] | I’m here to make you better. | 我是来让你更强的 |
[07:36] | To ensure that the future of our world | 来保证我们的世界 |
[07:38] | falls into the right hands. | 未来会落到正确的人的手中 |
[07:44] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[07:45] | Maybe you do still have it. | 看来你还行 |
[07:47] | How about a little… | 要不你再… |
[07:49] | tune up? | 斗志昂扬一点 |
[07:56] | If you say so, my lady. | 如果你要求的话 夫人 |
[08:08] | But how can I best him when he knows my every move? | 但他知道我的所有招数 我怎么能打赢他呢 |
[08:13] | You must not shy away from this familiarity | 你很熟悉你的对手 |
[08:16] | with your opponent and his familiarity with you. | 他也很熟悉你 你不该回避 |
[08:19] | You must go further in. | 你必须再深入一点 |
[08:23] | You must enter his soul and become one with him | 如果你想胜利的话 你必须进入他的灵魂 |
[08:26] | if you wish to become victorious. | 与他合二为一 |
[08:39] | For the road to victory will not be paved with the mind, | 通往胜利的道路可不是用想法铺成的 |
[08:42] | but only through the heart. | 而是内心 |
[08:44] | Unless we can learn to quiet the mind and embrace the soul, | 除非我们能学会静下来 拥抱灵魂 |
[08:48] | we will rage in battle for all eternity. | 我们才会在战斗中百战不殆 |
[09:09] | I know I’m your student but, | 我知道我是你的学生 |
[09:11] | why after all these years have you not given me a chance? | 但这么多年你为何不给我机会 |
[09:17] | Because you are a little boy. | 因为你是个孩子 |
[09:20] | You could teach me. | 你可以教我 |
[09:23] | I’ve taught you enough, Kyran. | 我教给你的已经够多了 凯兰 |
[09:49] | Finally! Finally, I’m ready! | 我终于准备好了 |
[10:05] | Very well then. | 非常好 |
[10:08] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[10:11] | I will be… | 我会成为 |
[10:13] | victorious. | 胜者 |
[10:32] | *Maybe this time* | *或许这次* |
[10:35] | *He’ll get it right* | *他会做好* |
[10:37] | *Maybe this time* | *或许这次* |
[10:40] | *He’ll get it…* | *他会…* |
[10:43] | *Right* | *做好* |
[10:59] | Okay. Watch and learn, my offspring. | 好 学着点 我的孩子们 |
[11:03] | It’s all in the wrist. | 都是靠手腕 |
[11:06] | It’s all… | 都是靠 |
[11:07] | in… | 手… |
[11:13] | Door! Get to the door! Come on! | 快走 快出去 |
[11:16] | Hey! Hang on, Pops. | 等一下 老爸 |
[11:24] | Honey! | 宝贝 |
[11:26] | Honey! Honey! | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[11:47] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[11:49] | Cable TV! | 有线电视 |
[11:52] | Ah, it’s been so long, my old friend. | 好久不见 我的老朋友 |
[11:56] | Glad to see you before the goddamn internet | 很高兴在网络将你扼杀之前 |
[11:58] | kills you off for good, eh? | 还能见到你 |
[11:59] | It’s coming. I’m tellin’ ya. | 那天会到来的 我认真的 |
[12:02] | Your days are numbered, my sweet, sweet friend. | 你的日子不多了 我亲爱的朋友 |
[12:14] | And the winner of the Great Outdoors Survival Competition is… | 野外生存大赛的胜者就是… |
[12:18] | Caroline. | 卡洛琳 |
[12:20] | Congratulations, Caroline. | 恭喜 卡洛琳 |
[12:22] | – Thank you for watching… – Dumbass! | -感谢您观看… -傻逼 |
[12:26] | Look how excited you are to be the last one standing. | 只剩你了 看看你有多激动 |
[12:30] | Yeah, that’s gonna make you happy. | 这会让你很开心 |
[12:32] | Can be a champion, | 可以当冠军 |
[12:34] | win a million dollars, get to do whatever you want, | 赚个几百万 随时随地 |
[12:36] | whenever you want, eh? Sure, I get it. | 去你想去的地方 我懂 |
[12:38] | Sounds awesome! | 听起来真棒 |
[12:42] | Just imagine what it’s like when your competitor | 想想看你的竞争者在你面前消失 |
[12:44] | just disappears on you. | 是什么感受 |
[12:45] | Just never shows the fuck up, | 再也没出现过 |
[12:46] | even when the fucking lightning strikes and shit! | 天上打雷都没出现 |
[12:49] | Yeah. There’s no one to fight, | 没人跟你战斗 |
[12:51] | or compete with, or anything, it’s just you, | 也没人跟你竞争 只有你一个人 |
[12:54] | you, alone, with yourself, | 你 孤独的自己 |
[12:56] | and your fucking million bucks | 还有你赚的几百万 |
[12:58] | and these weird-ass clothes! | 和这些奇装异服 |
[13:02] | Think about that shit! | 想想有多惨 |
[13:12] | *I’ve been around the block* | *我有过这种体会* |
[13:14] | *I’ve seen a thing or two* | *我的见闻不算少* |
[13:16] | *It’s fun to beat the clock* | *跟时间赛跑多有趣* |
[13:17] | *I’ve managed quite a coup* | *我费了好大劲才做到* |
[13:19] | *But if you want to know* | *但如果你想知道* |
[13:21] | *Just what it means to me* | *对我来说这意味着什么* |
[13:23] | *It’s difficult to say ’cause lately I can’t find you* | *我难以开口因为最近你杳无踪影* |
[13:27] | *I don’t know where you’ve gone* | *我不知你去向何方* |
[13:28] | *And while it’s nice to rest* | *虽然停战并非坏事* |
[13:30] | *It feels a little wrong* | *我却感觉有些不对* |
[13:32] | *I’m starting to lose sight of what it’s all about* | *我开始忘记这一切是怎么回事* |
[13:36] | *And what’s there left to live for* | *还有活着的意义* |
[13:37] | *If there’s no one left to fight? Oh* | *如果无人再可与我一战* |
[13:44] | *I’ve seen the most interesting things, oh* | *我见过最有趣的事情* |
[13:51] | *Adding it all up comes to* | *全部加起来* |
[13:53] | *Absolutely nothing* | *却是一片虚无* |
[13:57] | *Here’s some Fabergé eggs, a painting of Attila* | *这有几个法贝热彩蛋和阿提拉的画像* |
[14:00] | *An invisibility pill, oh! Tastes just like vanilla!* | *一粒隐身灵丹 是香草的味道* |
[14:03] | *A velociraptor’s toe* | *一个伶盗龙的脚趾* |
[14:05] | *A futuristic car* | *一辆未来风格的车* |
[14:07] | *They power these with urine* | *它们和尿液一起提供能量* |
[14:09] | *Oh, don’t forget those women* | *别忘了那些* |
[14:11] | *Who finally took control* | *最终掌控了* |
[14:12] | *A moment of utopia* | *乌托邦的女人* |
[14:14] | *Man, we were on a roll!* | *男人们 我们的运气可真好* |
[14:16] | *And here’s a souvenir* | *这是个纪念品* |
[14:17] | *Of when aliens came to town* | *纪念外星人来到镇上* |
[14:20] | *Made sex slaves of us all* | *让我们都成了性奴* |
[14:21] | *And burned everything down* | *还让一切烧为灰烬* |
[14:28] | *I’ve seen the most extraordinary things, oh* | *我见过最不寻常的事情* |
[14:35] | *Without you here, it means* | *没有你在这里就意味着* |
[14:37] | *Absolutely nothing* | *一片虚无* |
[14:52] | *Absolutely nothing* | *一片虚无* |
[14:59] | *Absolutely nothing* | *一片虚无* |
[15:07] | Absolutely… nothing. | 一片 虚无 |
[15:13] | From whence he came, | 他从何处来 |
[15:16] | so shall he be gone. | 就该回到何处去 |
[15:26] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[15:28] | Uh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[15:30] | Whole lotta nothing. | 我好着呢 |
[15:32] | You do realize I could kill you right now, right? | 你知道我现在可以杀了你吧 |
[15:36] | Yep. Crossed my mind. | 当然 早想过了 |
[15:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[15:40] | Really, after all this time? This is how we’re gonna end it? | 过了这么久 就以这种方式结束吗 |
[15:42] | What, do you… Do you want a kiss or? | 什么 你还想要一个吻还是什么 |
[15:47] | Listen, | 听着 |
[15:48] | you wanna kill me? Come and get it. | 你想杀我对吗 朝着这来 |
[15:51] | Put that away. | 一边去 |
[15:56] | I’m gonna get some water, and you get yourself together, | 我要喝点水 你收拾一下自己 |
[15:57] | and when I come back, let’s… | 等我回来 |
[16:01] | do battle. | 就开战 |
[16:09] | Hey, stop it. | 别动了 |
[16:11] | Come on. Come on, drink this. | 来吧 把水喝了 |
[16:34] | – You’re welcome. – Thank you. | -不客气 -谢谢 |
[16:39] | It’s okay, you take a second. | 没关系 你还需要点时间 |
[16:43] | I can wait. | 我可以等 |
[16:46] | Nice one. | 嗝得好 |
[16:54] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[16:56] | This is it? | 就是这吗 |
[16:59] | This is the place? | 这里就是最后的战场吗 |
[17:01] | You had the dream, too, eh? | 你也梦想过 对吗 |
[17:04] | Final battle. | 最终对决 |
[17:07] | Right here in this room. | 就在这个房间 |
[17:08] | Well I knew | 第一次来到这 |
[17:10] | when I first got here. | 我就知道了 |
[17:13] | You’ll notice that no matter when we are, | 你有没有发现不管我们处于哪个时空 |
[17:15] | it always smells the same? | 尿都是一个味 |
[17:18] | I never thought of that. | 我从没注意过 |
[17:21] | Wait, do you…? | 等等 你是说 |
[17:25] | Do you think that we’ve been fighting in this same place | 你认为我们都在同一个地方对战吗 |
[17:28] | this whole time? | 一直以来 |
[17:31] | 1,384 battles… | 1384场战役 |
[17:35] | all… right here. | 都在这里 |
[17:39] | It’s kind of the end of an era | 这像是一个时代的终结 |
[17:40] | when you think about it that way. | 然而你却是这么看的 |
[17:48] | What the hell do you care anyway? | 你到底关心什么 |
[17:51] | Are you, like, mad at me or something? | 你是不是有点生我的气或者别的什么 |
[17:53] | Well, you are my sworn mortal enemy, | 你是我不共戴天的死敌 |
[17:55] | and we have been battling for an eternity, so, you know. | 我们之间的战争永世无休 所以 你懂的 |
[17:57] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I know, but, like, | 是 是 是 我明白 但是 如果 |
[18:00] | beyond, like– I mean, I don’t… | 抛开 如果 我的意思是 我不能… |
[18:02] | You seem off. | 你看起来不在状态 |
[18:04] | I’m fine, okay? Let’s just get this over with. | 拜托 我很好 让我们快来一决死战吧 |
[18:06] | No, no, no, no, no… | 不 不 不 不 不… |
[18:08] | If you got something to say to me, | 要是你有什么要对我说的话 |
[18:11] | say it. | 就说出来 |
[18:13] | It’s, it’s just… | 就 就是… |
[18:16] | It’s just too hard, okay? So, | 这太难了 好吗 所以 |
[18:18] | I-I-I’d rather just kill you. | 我 我 我宁愿直接要了你的命 |
[18:21] | Go figure. I mean, some people really don’t change. | 你想一想 我的意思是 有些人真的一点儿没变 |
[18:24] | Yeah, well, I suppose they don’t. | 是的 我想他们不会变 |
[18:25] | You know, it didn’t have to be like this. | 你明白的 我们其实不必这样 |
[18:28] | – I mean, we could’ve… – We could’ve what? | -我的意思是 我们可以… -我们可以怎样 |
[18:32] | – Forget it. – Oh, sure, sure, sure. | -算了 -好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[18:34] | You don’t show up for fucking thousands of years. | 你他娘的过去几千年都不露面 |
[18:36] | – Why should I expect anything of you? – Me? | -为什么我还要对你有所期待 -我吗 |
[18:38] | Yes! You! I’ve been fucking waiting around | 是的 是你 我就他娘的死等 |
[18:41] | for fuckin’ ever, | 你他娘的能来 |
[18:42] | just, just thinking and thinking about… | 就想着 思考着… |
[18:46] | things. I don’t like thinking. | 某些事 我不爱思考 |
[18:47] | And that’s my fault? | 那是我的错 |
[18:48] | Yes! Yes, it is! | 是的 就是你的错 |
[18:51] | Because if you weren’t so… | 因为你要不是那… |
[18:52] | fucking evil, we could just, you know, | 该死的恶魔 我们就能 |
[18:55] | we coulda… saved the world or something, | 就能…拯救世界什么的 |
[18:58] | but instead, we wasted all this fuckin’ time, | 但是没有 我们都把该死的时间浪费了 |
[19:00] | battlin’ and fightin’ and… | 打打杀杀的… |
[19:02] | Motherfucker! How am I the bad guy?! | 混账东西 我怎么是坏人呢 |
[19:04] | You’re the one who’s been trying to destroy me! | 是你要摧毁我的 |
[19:07] | You-you fucking asshole! | 你 你这个王八蛋 |
[19:13] | Trying to be first man. | 要当第一人 |
[19:14] | All about you and your fuckin’ ego! | 你就是一个非常自我的人 |
[19:16] | I wish I didn’t have to do it all alone, | 我也不想单打独斗 |
[19:17] | but I’m the only option! | 但是我没的选 |
[19:19] | All you wanna do is murder and kill. | 你想做的只有杀戮 |
[19:20] | Your nickname is literally Kyran the Killer! | 你外号的字面意思就是凯兰是个杀人犯 |
[19:23] | Fuck you, man! | 去你娘的 |
[20:22] | *And now it’s time* | *如今是时候* |
[20:26] | *To say* | *说* |
[20:29] | *Goodbye* | *告别了* |
[20:32] | *I won’t* | *我将* |
[20:34] | *Be the…* | *不会是…* |
[20:37] | *First* | *第一* |
[20:39] | *Man* | *人* |
[20:42] | *That one wrong move…* | *一招错…* |
[20:44] | *So many wrong moves…* | *招招错…* |
[20:46] | *Maybe next time…* | *也许下次…* |
[20:49] | *We’ll get it right* | *我们会做好* |
[20:56] | There won’t be a next time. | 没有下次了 |
[21:00] | *We could’ve been the first men* | *我们不会是第一人* |
[21:04] | *To learn how the children* | *获知孩子们* |
[21:07] | *Were meant to play* | *本该如何玩乐* |
[21:10] | *We should’ve been the first men* | *我们将不会是第一人* |
[21:13] | *To throw away these swords* | *扔掉我们制造的* |
[21:16] | *We made* | *刀剑兵器* |
[21:19] | But, we blew it. | 但是 我们搞砸了 |
[21:22] | We blew it. | 我们搞砸了 |
[21:25] | Alas… | 啊… |
[21:28] | this… | 是… |
[21:29] | is… | 时候… |
[21:31] | good… | 说… |
[21:35] | *Bye* | *再见了* |
[21:47] | Granada. | 格拉纳达 |
[21:51] | You know her? | 你认识她 |
[21:54] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[21:56] | Boys… | 孩子们… |
[21:58] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[22:04] | You must not shy away from this familiarity | 你不该回避你和对手之间 |
[22:07] | with your opponent and his familiarity with you. | 彼此互相熟悉这件事 |
[22:15] | Familiarity? | 熟悉 |
[22:23] | You must enter his soul and become one with him | 如果你想赢就必须 |
[22:25] | if you wish to become victorious. | 走进他的心灵和他融为一体 |
[22:29] | For the road to victory will not be paved with the mind, | 因为通向胜利的道路不只是谋略铺就 |
[22:31] | but only through the heart. | 还要心灵相通 |
[22:34] | Unless we can learn to quiet the mind and embrace the soul, | 我们只有学会沉着冷静 灵魂相拥 |
[22:38] | we will rage in battle for all eternity. | 才能长盛不衰 |
[22:47] | -Mom? -Mother? | -妈妈 -母亲 |
[22:50] | Hello, my sweet boys. | 你们好 我亲爱的孩子们 |
[22:53] | Does that mean we’re… | 这说明我们 |
[23:02] | Why didn’t you tell us? | 你为什么不告诉我们 |
[23:03] | You used to know, | 你们以前知道的 |
[23:05] | a long time ago. | 很久很久之前 |
[23:08] | You’ve been fighting for so long, | 你们斗争得太久了 |
[23:09] | – I think you simply just– – Forgot. | -我觉得你们只是 -忘记了 |
[23:20] | Why’d you let us take it this far? | 为何你任我们斗到如今的地步 |
[23:22] | A mother can only do so much. | 一位母亲只能做到这么多了 |
[23:26] | She gives what she can, | 她只能尽她所能 |
[23:28] | and she hopes her children turn toward each other. | 而且她希望她的孩子们可以转向对方 |
[23:33] | That’s all we can do. | 我们做母亲的只能做到这么多了 |
[23:49] | Kyran. | 凯兰 |
[23:52] | Look. | 你看 |
[24:09] | We should turn… | 我们应该 |
[24:11] | Towards… | 转向 |
[24:14] | Each other. | 对方 |
[24:56] | I’m gonna be the first man. | 我将成为第一个人 |
[24:59] | No, I’m gonna be the first man. | 不 我才是第一个人 |
[25:01] | One wrong move, and you’re dead. | 一招出错 你就是个死人了 |
[25:04] | I know your every move. | 我了解你的每一招 |
[25:07] | From whence he came, so shall he be gone. | 他从何处来 也必往何处去 |
[25:29] | *They’ll be the first men* | *他们将成为第一个人* |
[25:33] | *To remember that children* | *他们将永远铭记* |
[25:35] | *Are meant to play * | *孩童本该如何玩乐* |
[25:38] | *They’ll be the first men* | *他们将成为第一人* |
[25:43] | *To throw away the swords* | *他们将会抛开* |
[25:46] | *We’ve made* | *我们亲手打磨的利剑* |
[25:49] | *I hope it’s time* | *我愿时之将至* |
[25:51] | *For our destinies to align* | *命运终将同行* |
[25:57] | *Will they be the first men* | *他们是否将成为第一人* |
[26:01] | *To ferry goodness over this wall?* | *将善良带去墙的另一侧* |
[26:06] | *May they be the first men* | *愿他们成为第一个人* |
[26:11] | *To end this hate once and for all* | *将仇恨永远地终结* |
[26:14] | *Oh, maybe this time* | *也许这一次* |
[26:17] | *They’ll get it right* | *他们将找到正确的路* |
[26:19] | *Maybe this time, they’ll get it…* | *也许这一次 他们将找到* |
[26:23] | *Right* | *正确的路* |
[26:34] | Hi, Abby. | 你好 艾比 |
[26:35] | Bruce! Are you ready to go? | 布鲁斯 准备出发了吗 |
[26:38] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[26:40] | Don’t you remember? Babby! | 你不记得芭比了吗 |
[26:42] | She’s still in there. | 她还在里面 |
[26:47] | Bruce, what the fuck is this? | 布鲁斯 这他妈到底是什么 |
[26:48] | When your hero dies, they’re dead forever. | 当你的角色死掉了 他们将永不复活 |
[26:51] | But I’ve found a way to bring Babby back. | 但我找到了个办法把芭比带回来 |
[26:55] | This is all a game. | 这就是一场游戏 |
[27:04] | I will be… | 我终将 |
[27:06] | victorious. | 胜利凯旋 |
[27:07] | So, Julian Wass and I teamed up and said, | 我和朱利安·瓦斯合作时说道 |
[27:10] | “What if we tried to make a truly epic… | “我们创造一个真正的史诗如何 |
[27:15] | …battling… | 包含了战斗 |
[27:17] | …time-traveling… | 时间旅行 |
[27:19] | ….musical episode, | 还有音乐剧情节 |
[27:20] | that is an homage to movies like The Highlander | 这是对《高地人》和《终结者》这类电影的 |
[27:23] | and The Terminator. | 一种致敬 |
[27:25] | *One Wrong Move* | *一招出错* |
[27:38] | When we sat down with the whole crew | 当全体成员坐在一起 |
[27:41] | after they read the script, who were admittedly | 读剧本的时候 大家一致觉得 |
[27:42] | kind of confused as to what the tone of it is, | 对这集的基调十分困惑 |
[27:45] | you know, what we said was, | 我们的意思是 |
[27:50] | This episode is ridiculous, and is over the top, | 这一集有些荒诞 有些夸张 |
[27:53] | and it is a farce and a parody, | 而且是一出闹剧 一次模仿 |
[27:55] | but that doesn’t mean we don’t take it | 但这并不代表我们不该 |
[27:57] | absolutely seriously. | 认真地对待它 |
[27:58] | *Adding it all up comes to* | *所有的相加* |
[28:00] | *Absolutely nothing* | *成为绝对的虚无* |
[28:03] | So, Julian and I got together, | 所以 我和朱利安一拍即合 |
[28:05] | and you know, all of a sudden we hire these Broadway actors | 然后 我们马上聘请了很多百老汇演员 |
[28:09] | and singers, and it just turns into a thing | 还有歌手 这集就这样初步成型了 |
[28:11] | and it’s probably the most fun thing | 这大概是我们在《104号房间》中 |
[28:14] | we do on Room 104. | 做得最有意思的一集了 |
[28:16] | It’s all… in… | 一切尽在 |
[28:23] | Get the door, get the door. | 快去开门 快跑 |
[28:24] | Hang on, Pops. | 等一下 老兄 |
[28:32] | Honey! Honey! | 老婆 老婆 |