时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | No! Get off! Max! | 不 下去 麦克斯 |
[00:39] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[00:47] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[00:59] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[01:04] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[01:30] | Insert barrel nuts into the back panel as shown. | 如图所示 将筒形螺母插入后板 |
[01:37] | That’s what I’m doing. | 我就是这么弄的啊 |
[01:54] | 氯硝西泮 一次口服一片 一日最多三片 | |
[02:09] | Eh, fuck this. | 去他妈的 |
[03:25] | My hair is getting all stringy. | 我的头发越来越细了 |
[03:27] | I hate this hair. | 这头发太烦人了 |
[03:28] | Wish I could just take a razor to it. | 我好想剃了 |
[03:31] | My teeth? | 我的牙齿 |
[03:33] | Can’t really see, but… | 我看不见 但是 |
[03:34] | …A couple of them are loose back here. | 后面有几颗松了 |
[03:38] | It hurts like a bitch. | 特别疼 |
[03:40] | Wish I could just yank ’em. | 我好想拔了 |
[03:41] | I haven’t got the balls to do it yet. | 但是没这个胆量 |
[03:43] | And, uh, this is kind of the grossest part | 最恶心的地方 |
[03:47] | right here. | 在这 |
[03:49] | Feels like my body can’t hold this thing no more. | 我感觉身体装不下这玩意了 |
[03:53] | Like it’s getting ready to… | 感觉它随时 |
[03:54] | bust the hell out of me any minute, | 就要从我肚子里钻出来了 |
[03:56] | like in that “Alien” Movie or some shit? | 就像《外星人》电影里那样 |
[03:59] | It’s growing so fast, it’s insane. | 它长得太快了 太扯了 |
[04:03] | This is definitely my favorite so far. | 到目前为止 这是我最喜欢的 |
[04:06] | What’re you watching? | 你在看什么 |
[04:07] | Uh, just some weird thing my friend sent me. | 我朋友给我发的奇葩视频 |
[04:10] | Keep sharing this stuff with me, all right? | 加油 继续画 好吗 |
[04:12] | Yeah, definitely. | 没问题 |
[04:13] | I’m gonna fight hard to get you some design work. | 我会为你争取一些设计工作的 |
[04:16] | That’d be awesome. Thanks. | 太棒了 谢谢 |
[04:18] | Is that Donner pitch still in the books for 4:00? | 唐纳的提案还是4点吗 |
[04:22] | It is. | 是的 |
[04:24] | but they just called and asked if you would do it there. | 但他们刚打电话过来 问你是否愿意过去 |
[04:27] | There? At 4:00? | 过去 4点吗 |
[04:29] | Shit. Where’s Tim? | 操 蒂姆呢 |