Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

怀孕(The Expecting)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 怀孕(The Expecting)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
时间 英文 中文
[00:53] Fuck. 操
[01:05] Okay, hon, have you got your insurance card with you today? 亲爱的 你带保险卡了吗
[01:09] I don’t have insurance. 我没有保险
[01:11] Oh, uh, then we’ll need the 400 up-front. 那你得先付四百押金
[01:13] Cash or check? 现金还是支票
[01:22] Dad, it’s me. 爸 是我
[01:50] I don’t remember much… 光照到我以后
[01:53] after the light hit me, 我就不太记得了
[01:56] but when I woke up, they were standing all around me. 但我醒来后 他们就站在我周围
[02:01] They started putting things inside me, 他们把东西放入我的体内
[02:04] and I just sort of left my body at that point. 我感觉身体不是我的了
[02:07] All right, you ready? Let’s go take care of it. 准备好了吗 出发吧
[02:12] With you? 和在一起
[02:14] I just need the cash. 给我现金就行了
[02:15] No, most of the centers… God and Jesus knows 不 大多数生育中心 是个人都知道
[02:18] they’re gonna try to talk you into keeping it. 他们会劝你保胎的
[02:20] – I’ll find a good one. – No, I know this guy, -我找个好点的 -不 我认识一个人
[02:22] an old friend downtown, the most important thing is 住在市区的老朋友 最重要的是
[02:24] that you get rid of it, that’s all that matters. 赶紧堕掉 这才是最重要的
[02:26] – What if I don’t? – Don’t what? -要是我不愿意呢 -不愿意什么
[02:30] Well, you can’t even afford to kill it, 你连堕胎的钱都没有
[02:32] how are you gonna keep it? 你怎么养孩子
[02:34] Fuck off. 滚
[02:35] – You gotta get rid of that thing– – No! -赶紧堕了 -不
[02:36] You get rid of it, or you’ll end up just like your mother! 赶紧堕了 不然你就跟你妈一样的下场
[02:39] I am not like her! 我和她不一样
[02:40] Yeah, well, she was your age when it started, okay? 事发的时候 她和你一样大
[02:43] You keep that in mind. 给老子记着
[02:53] Emma! 艾玛
[02:56] Come on! 拜托
[02:59] Emma! 艾玛
[03:18] Jesus! 天啊
[03:20] – Can I help you? – I used to work here. -有事吗 -我原来在这里上班
[03:23] Are you Emma? 你是艾玛吗
[03:24] Yeah. 是的
[03:26] Jess. 杰斯
[03:28] My replacement. 我的替代者
[03:32] That’s one club, eighty-six mayo, 一份套餐 不要蛋黄酱
[03:34] two onion rings, for three all day. 两个洋葱圈 齐活了
[03:37] – Steak and eggs, well done. – Steak and eggs, ruined. -牛排和鸡蛋 全熟 -牛排和鸡蛋全毁了
[03:39] They’re gonna need two hash and… 两份杂碎
[03:43] Take the grill for me. 帮我看一下烤架
[03:48] How do you know for sure? 你怎么确定是我
[03:50] ‘Cause you’re my only, right now? 因为我最近只和你做过爱
[03:52] – You knew that. – I didn’t, actually. -你知道的 -其实我不知道
[03:57] What’re you gonna do? 你打算怎么办
[04:00] I mean, I can barely take care of myself. 我连自己都照顾不好
[04:02] – Right? – Come on, you do okay. -对吧 -你还行啦
[04:04] I lost my job, broke as hell. 我工作丢了 身无分文
[04:07] If my grandma hadn’t left me the place, I’d be, like, 要不是奶奶把房子留给我 那我就
[04:10] homeless. 无家可归了
[04:12] I don’t know… 我不知道
[04:14] I just keep… 我一直在想
[04:16] thinking maybe this is the change I need. 也许这就是我需要的改变
[04:20] The hell you doing, bro? 你在干什么 兄弟
[04:22] Oh, hell, you back already? 靠 你这就回来了
[04:24] – Good to see you too, Tony. – Just give me a sec? -我也很高兴见到你 托尼 -能稍等一下吗
[04:26] Mikey’s in the weeds up to his dick in there. 米奇在里面忙疯了
[04:28] Mikey’s got it, just let me finish. 米奇没问题的 我先搞定这边
[04:29] You got two minutes, man. 给你两分钟 伙计
[04:33] You got a doctor you can talk to? 你有医生可以谈谈吗
[04:35] Ty, I don’t even have a car that works. 泰 我连一辆能用的车都没有
[04:36] You think I can afford a doctor? 你觉得我能请得起医生吗
[04:38] You know, when my sister had her kid, 我姐有孩子以后
[04:40] she saw this woman… 她去找了这个女人
[04:42] private practice, liked her a lot. 私人诊所 很喜欢她
[04:45] She sort of just charged whatever she could afford. 你有多少钱她就收多少
[04:49] If you wanted the number. 你想要号码吗
[04:51] Yeah… thanks. 嗯 谢谢
[04:54] It’s just a phone number. It’s no big deal. 只是一个号码 没什么大不了的
[04:57] No, I mean, for being understanding. 不 我是说 谢谢你理解我
[05:00] What was I supposed to be? 那不然呢
[05:06] 98 pounds. 98磅
[05:10] Shouldn’t you gain weight when you’re pregnant? 怀孕时不是应该增重吗
[05:12] Not always at first. Have you been puking a lot? 一开始也不一定 你最近呕吐得多吗
[05:15] Okay, well, take a seat, 好 坐吧
[05:17] the doctor’s gonna be in with you in a moment. 医生马上就来
[05:29] Hello, Emma. 你好 艾玛
[05:32] I’m Dr. Green. How are you feeling today? 我是格林医生 你今天感觉怎么样
[05:35] – A little queasy. – Yes, I’m sure. -有点想吐 -肯定的
[05:38] And I understand you’ve elected to terminate. 你选择了堕胎 是吗
[05:42] Okay, let’s just see what’s going on here. 好吧 我们先看看胎儿吧
[05:46] Deep breath. 深呼吸
[05:49] Now, breathe normally. 正常呼吸
[05:51] Do you have white coat syndrome? 你有白大褂综合症吗
[05:56] Fear of doctors. 害怕医生
[05:57] Your heart rate jumps every time I touch you. 我一碰你 你的心跳就会加速
[05:59] I don’t know. 我不知道
[06:01] – This is all just… – A lot, yeah. -只是 -很难接受
[06:03] I get it. All right. 我明白 好吧
[06:05] I’m gonna need you to put your feet 把你的脚
[06:07] into these bad boys right here, okay? 放在这里 好吗
[06:13] So, have you told your parents? 你告诉父母了吗
[06:16] My dad, but, um, he’s an asshole. 我爸 但他是个混蛋
[06:21] What about your mother? 你妈妈呢
[06:22] She died when I was real young. 她在我很小的时候就死了
[06:24] I’m sorry to hear that. 我很遗憾
[06:26] I lost my mother real young, too. 我也在很小的时候失去了母亲
[06:29] Breast cancer. I barely knew her. 乳腺癌 我都不怎么了解她
[06:31] – Sorry. – Yeah, well, you know, though, -很遗憾 -嗯 不过你知道的
[06:34] we grow, and we start families of our own, 我们会成长 拥有自己的家庭
[06:37] and, you know, we make peace with the past. 过去的事也就看开了
[06:41] – You have kids? – Yeah. -你有孩子吗 -是的
[06:43] I have three. Two are older than you. 三个孩子 两个比你大
[06:47] All right. 好了
[06:47] You’re gonna feel just a slight pinch, okay? 会有点疼 好吗
[06:52] I’m sorry, I know it’s so cold. 抱歉 我知道很凉
[06:54] – Just give me a sec, okay? – Of course, dear. -给我一点时间 好吗 -当然 亲爱的
[06:57] You can take as long as you’d like. 多久都可以 别紧张
[07:02] Hey, you wanna hold my hand? 你想牵我的手吗
[07:04] You can squeeze it as hard as you like. 攥得多紧都可以
[07:07] It’s gonna be okay. 没事的
[07:09] I’ll go real slowly, okay? 我慢慢来 好吗
[07:19] I’m so sorry. 抱歉
[07:21] I thought the volume was off. 我以为声音关了
[07:23] Was that the heartbeat? 那是心跳声吗
[07:25] Yes. 是的
[07:28] Turn it back on. 打开吧
[07:31] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[07:40] It’s a strong one. 心跳很强壮
[07:44] Can I see it? 我能看看吗
[07:47] That’s your choice, dear. 这是你的选择 亲爱的
[07:51] Yeah, I wanna see it. 嗯 我想看看
[07:54] All right. 好
[08:07] Are you sure you still want to terminate? 你还想堕胎吗
怀孕

文章导航

Previous Post: 怀孕(The Expecting)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 怀孕(The Expecting)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

怀孕(The Expecting)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号