时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | 卡拉 · 麦克林德尔的博客 我光着身子在树林醒来 真是见鬼了 | |
[00:27] | Em? It’s me again. | 小艾 还是我 |
[00:29] | Look, I feel like shit about what I said. | 我不该那么说话的 |
[00:33] | I didn’t mean it that way. | 我不是那个意思 |
[00:35] | Please, just call me back, okay? | 请给我回电话 好吗 |
[02:01] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[02:07] | We heard screaming. | 我们听到了尖叫声 |
[02:09] | So, like, just take as much time as you need. | 你需要多少时间都可以 |
[02:12] | We’re not– We’re not firing you. | 我们没有解雇你 |
[02:14] | – Don’t– Don’t worry. – Well, am I still getting paid? | -别担心 -我还能拿到薪水吗 |
[02:16] | I think your sick days are already– | 你的病假已经 |
[02:18] | I’ll have to check with HR, but I think you used them. | 我得和人事部核实一下 但你好像用完了 |
[02:22] | What about maternity? | 产假呢 |
[02:23] | Um, I think that’s for after the baby’s born. | 那是在孩子出生后休的假 |
[02:25] | Again, I’ll have to check with HR. | 我还是得和人事部核实一下 |
[02:27] | Don’t you handle all the HR? | 人事部不是归你管吗 |
[02:30] | I’ll call you, okay? | 我会给你打电话的 好吗 |
[02:34] | Cara? It’s Emma. | 卡拉 我是艾玛 |
[02:36] | I’ve been emailing you. | 我给你发过电邮 |
[02:38] | Oh, hey, Emma. | 艾玛 |
[02:40] | Can we meet? | 我们能见面吗 |
[03:19] | Come on. Freezing out here. | 走吧 外面多冷啊 |
[03:41] | You like the lights? | 你喜欢这个灯光吗 |
[03:43] | – They make me happy. – Yeah. | -我很喜欢 -嗯 |
[03:46] | Shit… getting close, aren’t ya? | 靠 快出生了 是吗 |
[03:55] | Don’t mind, do ya? | 不介意吧 |
[03:58] | If I try and get it yanked, they’ll come and stop me. | 如果我去堕胎 他们会来阻止我 |
[04:01] | I heard about people getting killed for that. | 我听说有人因此被杀了 |
[04:02] | So… I figured I keep this up… | 所以 我想着继续这样 |
[04:07] | maybe it dies on its own. | 可能就会胎死腹中了 |
[04:10] | Your blog. | 你的博客 |
[04:12] | All the stuff you said. | 你说的那些话 |
[04:14] | How do you know it’s all real? | 你怎么知道是真的 |
[04:15] | First, I wasn’t sure. | 我一开始也不确定 |
[04:18] | Then people started writing me. | 但后来人们开始给我写信 |
[04:20] | People who’d seen the blog, | 看过博客的人 |
[04:21] | saying the same stuff happened, just like you. | 说她们也经历过 就像你一样 |
[04:24] | – There are others? – Plenty. | -还有其他人吗 -很多 |
[04:26] | Girls with all sorts of fucked-up-ness. | 各种各样操蛋的姑娘 |
[04:29] | That’s who they go for. | 这就是他们的目标 |
[04:30] | Girls like me, girls like you. | 像咱俩这样的女孩 |
[04:33] | That way, no one in their right mind’s gonna believe us, | 这样就没有人会相信我们了 |
[04:36] | and these babies get born. | 孩子就能出生了 |
[04:39] | Just like they want. | 这就是他们的目的 |
[04:47] | How’d it start? | 你是怎么怀上的 |
[04:50] | Me and my boyfriend Tommy. | 我和我男朋友汤米 |
[04:52] | He told me he wanted to show me something beautiful. | 他说想带我看一个很漂亮的东西 |
[04:54] | So, we went out to the forest out there. | 所以我们去了森林 |
[04:57] | What forest? | 什么森林 |
[04:58] | I don’t know. Just somewhere off 95. | 我不知道 就在95号公路附近 |
[05:01] | Got a trail and campsites and shit. | 那里有小径和露营地之类的 |
[05:06] | But we went to see something beautiful, | 但是我们去看了一个漂亮的东西 |
[05:08] | and, well, we never even see it, | 其实我们压根没看到 |
[05:10] | ’cause I guess we got a little faded. | 因为我们抽了点大麻 |
[05:13] | You know? | 你懂吧 |
[05:14] | Maybe a lot faded. | 可能抽了很多 |
[05:17] | And then I pass out. | 然后我就晕过去了 |
[05:19] | Woke up next day all beat to shit. | 第二天一觉醒来 都累屁了 |
[05:21] | Like wolves got after me or something. | 就感觉被狼在追一样 |
[05:29] | Wish it had been wolves. | 但愿是狼 |
[07:08] | Oh, no… | 不 |
[07:55] | Emma, it’s me, it’s me. | 艾玛 是我 是我 |
[07:57] | It’s me– what are you doing out here? | 是我 你在这面干什么 |
[08:01] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事了 没事了 |
[08:03] | Emma, you’re bleeding. | 艾玛 你在流血 |
[08:08] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[08:11] | Your location sharing’s on. | 你的位置共享是打开的 |
[08:13] | Thank God. | 感谢上帝 |
[08:14] | We were all worried about you. | 我们都很担心你 |
[08:16] | All of you were? | 所有人吗 |
[08:18] | Worried? Hell yeah. | 你是说担心吗 当然了 |
[08:22] | – About me? – Yeah. | -担心我吗 -是啊 |
[08:24] | Let me try Dr. Green again. | 我再给格林医生打个电话 |
[08:26] | No, let’s go– let’s go to the hospital. | 不 我们去医院吧 |
[08:29] | No, no, no, no, no. Those places are factories. | 不不不 那些地方是工厂 |
[08:31] | They don’t care. | 他们根本不在乎 |
[08:41] | Let’s get her inside. | 把她扶进去 |
[08:46] | I’m gonna make some coffee. | 我去弄点咖啡 |
[08:48] | Do you want something hot? | 你们想喝热的吗 |
[08:49] | I’m good– Emma, you need anything? | 不用了 艾玛 你喝吗 |
[08:51] | – I’ll stand. – You need to rest. | -我站着就行 -你需要休息 |
[08:57] | All right, I’m gonna boot up the exam room, | 我去准备检查室 |
[08:58] | and we’ll see what’s going on. | 看看怎么回事 |
[09:02] | Hang on one sec, I’ll be right back. | 稍等 我马上回来 |
[09:38] | You can’t let her out of your sight. | 你不能让她离开你的视线 |
[09:40] | She cannot run away like this, it’s dangerous, | 不能再让她像这样逃走了 这很危险 |
[09:42] | we’ve talked about this, | 我们说好的 |
[09:43] | you have to promise me you’re gonna do better. | 下不为例啊 |
[09:47] | Hold on. Emma? | 等等 艾玛 |
[09:53] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你去哪里 |