时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | Okay, uh, will you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[00:43] | I just need to make a quick call. | 我要打个电话 |
[00:45] | – What’s happening? – I just wanna make sure | -怎么了 -我只是想确认一下 |
[00:47] | you’re not gonna end up in the hospital. | 你不用被送进医院 |
[00:48] | – But the baby. – Everything is fine. | -孩子呢 -一切都很好 |
[00:50] | I just need to consult with my specialist for a moment. | 我需要咨询一下专科医生 |
[00:52] | – I want to leave. – No, no, no, no. | -我想离开这里 -不不不 |
[00:54] | You need to lay still right now, darling. | 你现在得静躺 亲爱的 |
[00:55] | I don’t like this. I’m scared. | 我不喜欢这样 我害怕 |
[00:57] | I know, it’s a very scary feeling. | 我知道 这样的确很可怕 |
[00:59] | But you’re in the best of hands, all right? | 但你得到了最好的照顾 好吗 |
[01:01] | – I promise you. – I don’t believe you. | -我保证 -我不信任你 |
[01:03] | She’s been through a lot. | 她经历了很多事 |
[01:04] | – No. – Yes. | -不 -是的 |
[01:05] | Let me go, I’m leaving. | 放开我 我要走了 |
[01:07] | – No, you have to try not to move now. – No, no, let me go. | -不 你现在尽量不要动 -不 让我走 |
[01:09] | – You can’t move now. – No. No. | -你现在不能动 -不 不 |
[01:10] | – Lance? – I’m leaving– no. | -兰斯 -我要走 不 |
[01:12] | No, no, no, no! | 不 不 不 不 |
[01:15] | No! Ty! | 不 泰 |
[01:16] | Let me go! No! | 放我走 不 |
[01:19] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:20] | No! Oh my God! | 不 天啊 |
[01:22] | Dad, I need you to hold her. | 孩子父亲 按住她 |
[01:58] | No… no… | 不 不 |
[02:40] | Dad… | 爸 |
[02:44] | Dad? | 爸 |
[02:46] | Dad? | 爸 |
[02:49] | Dad. | 爸 |
[02:52] | Dad, help. | 爸 救命 |
[02:54] | – Help. – Emma, hey. | -救命啊 -艾玛 |
[02:55] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[02:58] | He’s gonna come back, he just had to take care of something. | 他会回来的 他只是去办点事 |
[03:00] | No. | 不 |
[03:02] | – Dad, help me! – Hey, it’s okay. | -爸 帮帮我 -没事的 |
[03:04] | Everyone’s just trying to help you. | 大家都想帮你 |
[03:05] | No, I don’t want to… | 不 我不 |
[03:11] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[03:12] | Dear, you need to settle your body. | 亲爱的 请不要乱动 |
[03:15] | All right, listen, you are very, very close to losing this baby. | 你快要失去这个孩子了 |
[03:20] | We need to make sure you don’t move too much, all right? | 你不能乱动了 好吗 |
[03:24] | Please. That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[03:27] | That’s a good girl. | 真乖 |
[03:28] | You just need to stay calm, all right? | 保持冷静 好吗 |
[03:31] | Now, I’ve explained all this to Dad while you were asleep, | 你睡觉的时候 我向孩子父亲解释了这一切 |
[03:34] | but I think that it’s very important that you should understand | 但我认为你也应该了解 |
[03:37] | what’s going on inside your body right now. | 你体内的状况 |
[03:39] | You need to listen to her, Em. | 你得听她的 小艾 |
[03:42] | You have experienced a partial placental abruption. | 你现在是局部胎盘早剥 |
[03:46] | Now, what that means is the placenta | 意味着胎盘 |
[03:48] | has begun to detach from the wall of the uterus, | 已经开始脱离子宫壁 |
[03:50] | which can lead to massive hemorrhaging. | 这会导致大出血 |
[03:53] | You can bleed out. The baby can die. | 你会流血致死 孩子也会死的 |
[03:57] | Unfortunately, just as a precaution, | 很遗憾 为了以防万一 |
[03:59] | we’re gonna need you to be on bedrest for these final days. | 最后这几天你需要卧床休息 |
[04:01] | Any heavy movement, even walking, | 任何大的动作 甚至走路 |
[04:04] | can jeopardize the life of your daughter. | 都会危及你女儿的生命 |
[04:07] | You mean, I have to… | 你是说 我必须 |
[04:09] | stay here like this? | 一直像这样躺着吗 |
[04:11] | We can take these restraints off as soon as you can prove to us | 只要你能证明自己可以保持冷静 |
[04:14] | that you can stay calm. | 我们就把束缚带取下来 |
[04:17] | – I’m calm. – Okay, dear. | -我很冷静 -好吧 亲爱的 |
[04:20] | Maybe in a little bit. | 我们再观察看看 |
[04:44] | Ty. | 泰 |
[04:46] | Wait, hey. | 等等 |
[04:48] | Don’t– don’t leave me like this, please? | 别丢下我 求你了 |
[04:51] | Don’t. Please, I just… | 不要 求你了 我 |
[04:54] | I want to call my dad. | 我想给我爸打个电话 |
[04:57] | Please? I just wanna call my dad. | 拜托 我只是想给我爸打个电话 |
[04:59] | – Just rest. – Just let me call my dad, please. | -休息一下吧 -请让我打个电话给我爸 |
[05:01] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[05:03] | No, please, let me, Doc! | 不 求你了 医生 |
[05:53] | Ty. | 泰 |
[05:58] | How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[05:59] | – Super hungry. – Good. | -我好饿 -很好 |
[06:02] | That’s good, right? | 知道饿就是好事 对吧 |
[06:04] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[06:06] | The– the vending machine has Fritos, | 自动售货机有油炸玉米饼 |
[06:08] | the original kind you like. | 你喜欢的原味 |
[06:10] | Know what I’m really craving? | 你知道我想吃什么吗 |
[06:12] | One of your omelets. | 你做的煎蛋卷 |
[06:16] | Don’s right down the street. | 饭馆就在这条街上 |
[06:19] | True. | 没错 |
[06:21] | You have your keys. | 你有钥匙 |
[06:27] | Okay. Let me see what I can do. | 好吧 我去试试看 |
[08:43] | It’s a recording? | 这是录像 |
[08:45] | It’s not my baby. | 这不是我的孩子 |