时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:43] | The Pacific Part II | 《太平洋战争》第二集 |
[02:59] | 所罗门群岛 | |
[03:05] | 瓜达卡纳尔岛[简称瓜岛] 1942年10月 | |
[04:02] | You see Briggs? His men? | 看见布里格斯他们了吗 |
[04:04] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[04:09] | Hold that front. | 守住战线 |
[04:11] | Guard that front. | 守住防线 |
[04:32] | Cease fire! Cease fire! | 停止射击 |
[04:34] | Cease fire. | 停止射击 |
[04:44] | Break ’em down. | 收机枪 |
[04:59] | – Give ’em the damn password. – Lorelei, Lorelei. | -他妈的快说口令 -洛勒莱[德国女妖] |
[05:02] | – Cover the rear. – Make a hole, make a hole. | -注意后方情况 -快让开 |
[05:12] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[05:14] | Fuckers really are sneaky. | 这帮狗杂种太狡猾了 |
[05:24] | Are you hit? | 你挂彩了吗 |
[05:29] | No. | 没有 |
[05:51] | Chesty wants your squad to hang | 大鹅命令你带班和A连一起 |
[05:53] | back with able company, see if the nips follow us. | 留守阵地 以防有追兵跟踪 |
[05:55] | – Then we’ll rejoin the battalion further north. – Yeah. | -之后往北前进和营部会师 -明白 |
[06:07] | – J.P.? – Yeah? | -J·P -怎么了 |
[06:08] | – Set up on that trail. – On it. | -检查一下那边的足迹 -这就去 |
[06:10] | Manny, hand that piece to Garland | 曼尼 把这个给加兰 |
[06:11] | and dig in next to me and Mo. | 我们仨的掩壕挖在一起 |
[06:14] | Come on, let’s go. Deploy. | 快快 行动起来 |
[06:15] | You heard him. Let’s go, let’s go. | 听到了吧 动作快 |
[06:25] | – Evans, on me. – Yes, sergeant. | -埃文斯 跟我来 -是 班长 |
[06:32] | Supper’s on. Supper’s on. | 开饭咯 |
[06:34] | Got anything good? | 有什么好货吗 |
[06:37] | – What are those? – Army rations from 1918. | -这都是什么东西 -1918年的军粮 |
[06:43] | Quartermaster over in Dog Company | D连的军需官 |
[06:45] | claims they’re edible. | 居然号称这玩意还能吃 |
[06:51] | After you suck on them for about an hour or two. | 舔上一两个小时大概就能下口了 |
[06:54] | This is all you could find? | 你怎么尽找些不入流的垃圾 |
[06:57] | You fuckin’ forage next time. | 你他妈自己去找找看啊 |
[07:02] | Hey, who you writing to, Leckie? | 莱基 给谁写信呢 |
[07:06] | Is it a broad? | 写给娘们儿的吗 |
[07:08] | Aw, come on, Leckie. | 喂 莱基 别害羞嘛 |
[07:10] | Read it. | 读来听听 |
[07:12] | I’d do it for you. | 要是我也会读给你听 |
[07:17] | – “Dear Vera…” – I knew it. It’s a broad. | -“亲爱的薇拉…” -我就知道是写给娘们儿的 |
[07:21] | “Dear Vera, it’s raining. | “亲爱的薇拉 雨一直下 |
[07:23] | I’m entertaining Runner by reading this letter. | 飞毛腿要点乐子 所以我正读信给他听 |
[07:25] | Can’t wait to see you and ever so slowly | 与汝别去数日 惘然犹如三秋 |
[07:29] | Strip you of your…” | 欲掀起你的…” |
[07:32] | You don’t need to hear that part. | 这一段还是算了 |
[07:34] | Oh, that’s presely what I need to hear. | 就是要听这一段精彩好戏 |
[07:36] | Tell her how handsome I am. | 就说我是多么的英俊 |
[07:38] | I’m gonna tell her the truth. | 我就是实话实说 |
[07:40] | We’ve been swallowed by the jungle | 我们已被丛林吞噬 |
[07:42] | And 5,000 Japs waiting to kill us. | 还有5000个日本鬼子等着痛宰我们 |
[07:51] | Hey, thanks for brightening the mood. | 你这一盆冷水真是泼得人神清气爽 |
[07:55] | Oh, I do what I can. | 尽我所能而已 |
[08:06] | 今日配菜: 除了米饭还是米饭 | |
[08:09] | …Unless it’s somebody with B.O. | “…除非是有人有狐臭” |
[08:11] | That’s really dismal. | 那真是相当痛苦 |
[08:13] | Yes, and the most dismal thing about B.O. Is… | “对 而最痛苦的莫过于…” |
[08:15] | 没吃疟疾平的下场[预防和治疗疟疾] | |
[08:16] | Keep that line moving. Let’s go. | 队伍动起来啊 快点 |
[08:19] | …Especially the ladies. | “…尤其对女士来说” |
[08:21] | Well, Mr. May, the ladies know | 梅先生 但女士们知道 |
[08:23] | How easy my pancakes …espeare to make Adies. | 如何轻易做煎饼…和奶制品 |
[08:26] | Turn that shit off. | 关了那鬼东西 |
[08:27] | I don’t wanna hear about B.O. and pancakes. | 老子他娘的不想听什么狐臭和煎饼 |
[08:30] | I don’t answer to you, Morgan. | 你没资格命令我 摩根 |
[08:32] | – What? – Shove it. | -什么 -滚你的 |
[08:34] | – What? – Whoa whoa whoa. | -你他妈说什么 -别激动 |
[08:36] | – Tear his head off. – Get the fuck off me. | -把他头拧下来 -妈的给我放手 |
[08:38] | Relax relax. | 淡定 |
[08:39] | Yeah, rice. Just what I was hoping for. | 又是米饭 简直是天降美食 |
[08:41] | [贬]詹米玛大婶 原为美国商业广告中的黑人厨娘 | |
[08:41] | What do you got against Aunt Jemima? | 你和那詹米玛大婶较什么劲 |
[08:43] | Jap navy sails up and down this slot every night and plasters us. | 鬼子的海军阴魂不散地伺机屠宰我们 |
[08:46] | That don’t got nothing to do with her. | 那干詹米玛大婶毛事了 |
[08:48] | The only radio reports I wanna hear | 我现在只想听到 |
[08:50] | is that a bunch of Jap ships have been sunk somewhere | 那帮鬼子的军舰 在这天杀的破岛海域 |
[08:52] | off some crappy island called Guadalcanal. | 给全部击沉见鬼去了 |
[08:54] | But we’d need the navy for that, wouldn’t we? | 但没有海军就等于白搭 没错吧 |
[08:56] | – So fat chance. – Come on. Hey hey. | -所以是白日做梦 -别这样 |
[08:59] | So the Japs got us surrounded. | 鬼子包围了我们 |
[09:01] | Is that what’s buggin’ you? | 你就在烦这个吗 |
[09:03] | John, I shit like 20 times a day. My ass is killing me. | 约翰 我一天拉20多次 屁眼正火辣辣的痛呢 |
[09:06] | J.P’s in a bad mood, Manny. | J·P心情不好 曼尼 |
[09:08] | Next he’ll be complaining about the mosquitoes. | 讲不定下次他又会拿蚊子出气 |
[09:10] | Come here. | 走吧 |
[09:11] | Hot chow’ll cheer you up. | 吃点热乎的东西就好了 |
[09:23] | Think of it as meat. | 当成肉吃呗 |
[09:26] | – Fuck it. – Next. | -操 -下一个 |
[09:30] | Boys, division just translated some Jap newspapers | 弟兄们 师部刚翻译了一些鬼子报纸 |
[09:33] | that was found on the other side of the Matanikau. | 是从马坦尼考河对岸找到的 |
[09:37] | Would you care to know what the nips think of us? | 想知道日本狗怎么看我们吗 |
[09:39] | Yes, sir. | 当然了 长官 |
[09:42] | “The Americans on this island | “岛上的美国佬 |
[09:44] | are not ordinary troops, but marines | 不是一般的军队 而是海军陆战队 |
[09:49] | A special force recruited from jails | 尽是些监狱和疯人院里 |
[09:53] | and insane asylums for bloodlust.” | 招来的嗜血疯子 |
[09:58] | They got that right. | 说得一点没错 |
[10:01] | I got some more good news. | 还有些好消息 |
[10:03] | Rumors that they would never get here are to the contrary. | 虽说是肯定不会来 但相反 |
[10:07] | The army just landed. | 陆军刚刚登陆 |
[10:10] | I know, I know. | 我懂你们的想法 |
[10:11] | I want every man in my battalion shaved by 1600. | 全营在下午四点前都把脸给我整干净 |
[10:15] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[10:17] | I guess there ain’t nothing much we can do about our dungarees. | 这身破衫烂布应该是无能为力了 |
[10:21] | I figure we’re just raggedy-ass marines. | 我们就是一群衣衫褴褛的大兵 |
[10:25] | – We look this way for a reason. – Yes, sir. | -那是因为我们饱经战斗 -是 长官 |
[10:31] | We can’t do it if they don’t run. | 他们不跑的话我们也没辙啊 |
[10:33] | Jesus Christ, Evans, you sound like my fucking wife. | 天 埃文斯 你怎么跟我老婆似的 |
[10:36] | – Kinda looks like her too, huh? – A little bit. | -长得也有点像吧 -是有点 |
[10:39] | What’s this? Hey. | 什么情况 |
[10:40] | – Hey, whoa. Hey hey hey! – Whoa whoa whoa! | -干吗呢这是 -我靠 |
[10:43] | Hey, fuck you! | 操你妈 |
[10:45] | – Fuck you guys. – Put your face right fuckin’ here. | -操你全家 -有种直接过来单挑啊操 |
[10:48] | – Thanks for coming, guys. – Fuckin’ army. | -来得真是太好了 -该死的陆军 |
[10:51] | Just fuckin’ wait. – | 妈逼的等着瞧 |
[10:57] | Get in here. | 过来这边 |
[11:10] | Go go go. | 有空袭 快跑 |
[11:14] | See, Evans? | 我说吧 埃文斯 |
[11:16] | The Army don’t know the Japs bomb the airfield, | 陆军那帮傻帽不知道 |
[11:18] | But not the beach. | 鬼子只炸机场 不管滩头阵地 |
[11:21] | Stay low, get greedy. | 别出声 只管拿 |
[11:23] | Let’s go. Come on. | 上啊 快 |
[11:26] | – Come on, come on, come on. – Over here, over here. | -快点 -这边 |
[11:29] | Grab it, just grab it. | 快装 只管装 |
[11:31] | – Hey, Manny. Over here, Manny. – Come on, come on. | -曼尼 来这边 -快点 |
[11:33] | Give me some stuff. | 给我件家伙 |
[11:35] | Fill it up. Let’s go. | 快装啊 |
[11:37] | Jackpot, boys! | 我们发财啦 |
[11:39] | Look at this! | 看看这个 |
[11:44] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go. | 动作快快快 |
[11:46] | Come on, J.P, get it in the bag. | J·P 快装 |
[11:48] | Get it in, get it in. Come on, J.P, come on. | 装啊 装啊 J·P 快点 |
[11:50] | J.P, make sure you get those cherries. | J·P 把樱桃拿上 |
[11:52] | – Hurry. – I got the cherries. | -快 -樱桃我拿了 |
[11:53] | Hey, give me a hand. | 嘿 帮我一把 |
[11:56] | 美军 安东尼·D·鲍尔温上尉 | |
[12:01] | – Let’s go. – Can’t get it open. | -走吧 -这个撬不开 |
[12:03] | – Doesn’t matter, any of it. – Hey, grab this. | -无所谓 哪个都行 -把这个带上 |
[12:06] | Throw it in there. | 扔进去 |
[12:08] | – Pop that locker. – I got it. I’m trying. | -把这锁弄开 -知道 我正开呢 |
[12:13] | Get moving! | 撤了 |
[12:21] | Army gets the new stuff and we fight with shit | 陆军都换新家伙了 |
[12:23] | my grandfather used. | 我们却还在用爷爷辈的破烂 |
[12:24] | Hey, guys! Look what I got. | 伙计们 看这是什么 |
[12:27] | Hah! Crackers. | 饼干 |
[12:30] | – Look at this. Give me a hand. – I got it. | -看看这个 帮把手 -成了 |
[12:32] | – Hey, you there, halt! – MP, MP! | -喂 你们 站住 -宪兵来了 |
[12:35] | – Let’s go, come on! – I said halt! | -快走 -我说站住 |
[12:36] | – Come on, J.P. – Halt! | -J·P 快走 -站住 |
[12:38] | Stop right there. That’s army gear. Halt! | 给我站住 那是陆军装备 站住 |
[12:43] | – Try and catch us. – Thanks for the chow. | -来抓我们呀 -多谢相赠 |
[12:49] | Here. | 来 |
[12:51] | There you go. | 给你 |
[12:59] | – Private Leckie. – Sir. | -莱基一等兵 -长官 |
[13:02] | The army captain from the 164th’s raising hell | 陆军164步兵团的某个上尉正火冒三丈 |
[13:04] | About somebody breaking into his trunk | 因为有人撬了他的储物箱 |
[13:06] | And stealing a box of cigars and shoes. | 还偷了他的鞋和一盒雪茄 |
[13:09] | Not just any shoes. | 那可不是普通的鞋 |
[13:11] | Said they were his favorite pair of Moccasins. | 是他最喜欢的一双莫卡辛鞋 |
[13:18] | Well, that’s bad luck for that captain. | 是么 那上尉够背的 |
[13:22] | Yeah, well, you might wanna watch where you wear those | 是啊 穿不该穿的鞋 |
[13:25] | or smoke any cigars you might not have. | 抽不该抽的雪茄 你可得小心点儿 |
[13:28] | 尊尼获加”红牌”威士忌 | |
[13:34] | or drink any hooch you might not have. | 还说我呢 你不也喝着不该喝的酒么 |
[13:43] | Anything happen while I was prospecting? | 我去搜刮宝贝时有啥新鲜事 |
[13:45] | Betty Hutton stopped by giving out blowjobs. | 贝蒂·赫顿[著名女星]来给哥们吹箫了 |
[13:48] | What’d you get? | 拿了什么好货 |
[13:51] | Well, these… | 这些 |
[13:54] | are for me. | 是哥哥我的 |
[13:56] | But if you’re nice and mind your manners, | 如果你们表现好 |
[13:58] | I might give you a puff. | 说不定会给你们抽一口 |
[13:59] | These… | 而这些 |
[14:02] | Are for you miscreants. | 就归你们这些个无赖啦 |
[14:04] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, yeah. | -我的老天 -太棒了 |
[14:07] | Traded the crackers with F company. | 用饼干跟F连换的 |
[14:09] | – Hey, peaches. – Peaches? | -嘿 有蜜桃罐头 -蜜桃罐头 |
[14:11] | I got the goddamn runs and you had to get peaches. | 我他妈在拉稀呢 你还有脸吃蜜桃罐头 |
[14:13] | They were all out of cheese, Runner. | 里面没加奶酪啊 飞毛腿 |
[14:21] | Oh, my God, they are amazing. | 我的神 美味啊 |
[14:24] | Ah, where have you been all my life, you beautiful can? | 美味的罐头啊 我可等了你一辈子了 |
[14:52] | Peaches. Your new name is Peaches. | 还蜜桃罐头呢 以后管你叫蜜桃得了 |
[14:54] | – Fuck you. – You got it, Peaches. | -去死 -答对了 蜜桃 |
[14:59] | You gotta write Vera about this. | 你可得写信告诉薇拉这事儿 |
[15:15] | Runner, | 飞毛腿 |
[15:17] | Your new nickname is Old Faithful. | 你以后改叫蹲石得了 |
[15:20] | Fuck you, Peaches. | 滚你的 小蜜桃 |
[15:32] | Bud… Bud, we gotta go. | 兄弟 我们得撤 |
[15:34] | Come on, bud! Come on! We gotta go! | 老兄 快走 |
[15:43] | Shit. | 该死的 |
[15:51] | – Fuck! – Fuck! | -我操 -我靠 |
[15:54] | Son of a bitch! | 狗日的杂种 |
[16:06] | Fuck! | 操他妈的 |
[16:10] | You’re okay. We’re gonna make it through. | 放心 我们不会有事 |
[16:13] | – You’re okay. You’re okay. – Shit. | -没事 别怕 -该死 |
[16:18] | Shit! | 操 |
[16:23] | – I ain’t going anywhere. – God damn it! | -有我在 -该死的 |
[16:26] | Fuck you, fuck you! | 妈了个逼的 |
[16:45] | -Sound off! – Lapointe. | -清点人数 -拉普安特 |
[16:47] | – Evans. – Upton. | -埃文斯 -厄普顿 |
[16:49] | Garland. | 加兰 |
[16:53] | Come on, get up. | 来 上来 |
[16:59] | Help me out. | 帮我一把 |
[17:01] | I got him. | 稳住了 |
[17:09] | Evans. | 埃文斯 |
[17:14] | Start digging out. | 快挖掩壕吧 |
[17:16] | I can’t, I can’t. | 我办不到 我不行了 |
[17:18] | – Miller. – Garcia. | -米勒 -加西亚 |
[17:39] | Let’s go. Keep looking for bodies. | 快走吧 继续找尸体 |
[17:41] | What about the jeeps? | 吉普车呢 |
[18:18] | Direct hit. | 直接命中 |
[18:22] | Some little Jap lady, weapons plant– | 那些海军婊子的舰炮 |
[18:25] | She puts in five more grams of explosives. | 每发炮弹起码多加了5克炸药 |
[18:29] | Man, that could’ve been us. | 天呐 幸亏不是我们 |
[18:33] | Basilone, Manny, J.P. | 贝瑟隆 曼尼 J·P |
[18:38] | Briggs, what is it? | 布里格斯 什么事 |
[18:44] | Briggs. | 布里格斯 |
[18:46] | Chesty wants Dog Company NCOS at his CP. | 大鹅让D连的士官到指挥所去 |
[18:58] | Our battalion will join Hanneken’s | 我们营要在机场南边的旧阵地 |
[19:01] | in our old position south of the airfield. | 与汉纳根的部队一同布防 |
[19:04] | Now it’s been a quiet sector. | 那是块偏僻地带 |
[19:07] | It’s rough terrain. | 而且地形崎岖 |
[19:08] | Topside thinks the Japs | 上头认为鬼子会从北面 |
[19:11] | are going to attack up by the Matanikau, | 沿着马坦尼考河发动进攻 |
[19:13] | hoping that they can run their armor | 如此一来 他们的装甲部队 |
[19:15] | up the coast road right into the airfield. | 就能沿着海岸 直接突袭机场 |
[19:18] | If that happens, they might pull Hanneken, | 若让鬼子得手 那么汉纳根的部队 |
[19:22] | put him up north to reinforce the 5th and the 1st marines. | 就不得不北上支援第5和第1陆战团 |
[19:27] | And that is gonna leave us alone, | 如此一来 此地就只剩我们 |
[19:30] | singled up on the line. | 孤立无援 独守阵线 |
[19:32] | Now if the Japs do break through | 所以一旦鬼子突破了防线 |
[19:37] | and they retake the airfield, | 进而夺回机场 |
[19:39] | our orders are to take to the jungles | 我们便要退守丛林 |
[19:41] | and fight as guerrillas. | 打游击战 |
[19:44] | This is not going to happen. | 绝不能产生这种后果 |
[19:47] | Aye aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[19:51] | Move your men to the line at sector 3. | 带你们的人去3号防区阵地 |
[19:53] | – Get it done. – Aye aye, sir! | -各就各位 – 是 长官 |
[19:55] | Basilone, you and Rodriguez stay behind. | 贝瑟隆 你和罗德里格斯留一下 |
[20:02] | Listen, can you spare this hombre? | 能把这小子留给我吗 |
[20:05] | I need another runner. | 我还要个传令兵 |
[20:10] | Hell, colonel, we’re sick of him. | 求之不得 中校 大伙儿早烦透他了 |
[20:13] | Get your shit. Meet me back at the CP. | 收拾好后到指挥所报道 |
[20:15] | Aye aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[20:20] | Good luck, man. | 好运 兄弟 |
[20:27] | Hanneken’s being pulled up north to the Matanikau. | 汉纳根的营被调往北面的马坦尼考河 |
[20:29] | Japs will make their push up there. | 鬼子要从那发动进攻 |
[20:33] | Where’s Briggs headed? | 布里格斯要去哪儿 |
[20:34] | Setting up an outpost south of the line. | 去阵地南边布置警戒哨 |
[20:37] | Fuck it. We’re on our own. | 操 看来得靠自己了 |
[20:40] | Let’s go, marines. Move move move. | 走了 弟兄们 跟上 跟上 |
[20:42] | You’ll be singled up. | 你们真的独守阵线了 |
[20:44] | Just like chesty said. | 是啊 大鹅说得没错 |
[20:46] | Okay, marines, let’s get these supplies up the line. | 来吧 弟兄们 把补给搬去阵地 |
[20:59] | – How did chesty get all the phones? – God knows. | -大鹅哪儿弄来这么多电话 -鬼知道 |
[21:02] | He wants every gun-pit on a party line. | 他要每个机枪阵地接上公共线路 |
[21:04] | So we got a man listening at all times. | 所以还得腾个人负责听电话 |
[21:17] | Hey, you want some limit stakes in there, sergeant? | 要搭射界标志物吗 班长 |
[21:20] | Yeah, go get it. | 是的 去吧 |
[21:48] | The Japs are on the move. | 鬼子要行动了 |
[21:49] | Hoosier and runner, | 山地人和飞毛腿 |
[21:50] | I want you to set up an LP. | 你们在树林线以内30码处 |
[21:51] | – 30 yards inside the tree line. – Aye aye, captain. | -设观察哨 -遵命 长官 |
[21:54] | I want your MG smack up on the wire, | 你们把机枪布置在最前沿 |
[21:56] | but preset placements so you can move back. | 但得预先设好撤退路线 |
[21:58] | How thin are we on the line, sir? | 我们防线上人手有多紧 长官 |
[21:59] | We’re putting the cooks on the line, | 厨子都派上去了 |
[22:01] | but don’t have enough cooks. | 可人手还是不够 |
[22:03] | Best case, we hear the | 理想情况是 |
[22:04] | shit going off on the other side of the ridge. | 他们在山另一侧发起进攻 |
[22:06] | Why the other side? | 为什么是另一侧 |
[22:07] | The Japs decided to go around us to hit the airfield. | 鬼子要绕过我们直捣机场 |
[22:09] | We’re too spread out, | 而我们布防得太分散 |
[22:10] | same as Puller and the 7th on Sector 3. | 3号防区的7团也是如此 |
[22:12] | Well, same old story for the 1st marines. | 老子们早就见怪不怪了 |
[22:15] | Two-hour watches tonight all along the line. | 今晚整个防线2小时轮哨 |
[22:19] | What you guys smokin’? Raleighs? | 你们抽的什么烟 雷励牌吗 |
[22:21] | That’s our allotment. | 那可是我们压箱底的货 |
[22:23] | Only the officers get the lucky strikes. | 军官才有资格抽 |
[22:26] | Well, I can’t have my platoon suffering. | 我可不能亏待我的弟兄们 |
[22:31] | Eyes open, ears up. | 都睁大眼睛 竖起耳朵来 |
[22:35] | Aye aye, sir. | 是 长官 |
[22:37] | That was a gesture of a gentleman. | 这可真绅士 |
[22:39] | – We must really be fucked. – Yep. | -看来这次一定有的苦了 -可不是 |
[22:50] | Thanks, Evans. | 谢谢 埃文斯 |
[22:57] | Here, sergeant, while it’s still dry. | 班长 趁还是干的赶紧吃了 |
[23:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[23:05] | A buddy of mine’s up there with the 5th, | 我有个哥们在北面的5团 |
[23:09] | played the trumpet with me in the division band. | 我们一起在师军乐队吹过小号 |
[23:13] | You any good on the trumpet? | 你小号吹得好吗 |
[23:16] | Nah, mostly because I play the trombone. | 不怎么样 因为我一般都吹长号 |
[23:27] | That was a joke. | 开个玩笑 |
[23:29] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[23:31] | We’ll make a marine out of you yet. | 拿出点陆战队员的架势来 |
[23:33] | It’s starting to come faster. | 雨越下越大了 |
[23:39] | Sir, it’s Briggs at the outpost. | 长官 布里格斯从警戒哨来电 |
[23:43] | Puller. Report, over. | 我是珀拉 请讲 完毕 |
[23:45] | I got the whole fucking Jap army headed your way,over. | 铺天盖地的鬼子朝你那儿去了 完毕 |
[23:53] | When they’re past you, | 等他们经过后 |
[23:55] | pull out and hook up with able company. | 立刻撤离并和A连取得联系 |
[23:57] | 1st battalion, hold your fire as long as possible. | 1营注意 鬼子靠近前不要开火 |
[24:00] | Say again, hold your fire. | 再次重申 等待最佳时机 |
[24:03] | Over. | 完毕 |
[24:07] | We don’t have enough men. | 我们兵力不足 |
[24:12] | – Get division on the line. – Aye aye, sir. | -给我接师部 -遵命 长官 |
[24:15] | – Rodriguez. – Sir. | -罗德里格斯 -在 长官 |
[24:16] | – Run as much ammo down there as you can. – Aye aye, sir. | -全力给前线输送弹药 -遵命 长官 |
[24:26] | They’re not just coming across the Matanikau. | 他们不是凑巧路过马坦尼考河 |
[24:29] | They’re coming right at us. | 而是直奔我们而来 |
[25:01] | Squad leaders, give me a head count! | 班长们 点名 |
[25:03] | – First squad’s up. – Second squad’s up. | -1班齐 -2班齐 |
[25:06] | – Everyone okay? – Yes, sergeant. | -都没事吧 -是的 班长 |
[25:12] | Japs! | 鬼子 |
[25:16] | Japs left, crawling in! | 日军从左边潜进 |
[25:27] | On your right! | 在你右边 |
[25:31] | – Reload. – Changing the box. | -装填 -换弹药箱 |
[25:35] | Cover. | 掩护我 |
[25:46] | Reload. | 装填 |
[25:58] | – Medic! – Reload. | -医护兵 -装填 |
[26:12] | – Cease fire! – Cease fire! | -停火 -停火 |
[26:19] | Contact on the left. | 左翼发生交火 |
[26:21] | No shit. | 靠你妈的 |
[26:23] | That’s J.P. for you. | 那是J·P |
[26:25] | – How much ammo you got? – Half a belt. | -还剩多少弹药 -一半 |
[26:28] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | -就这些吗 -是的 |
[26:29] | This is our last box too, sergeant. | 这也是最后一箱弹药了 长官 |
[26:31] | 冲啊 | |
[26:32] | Fuck! | 杀啊 |
[26:41] | Fuck! | 杀啊 |
[26:49] | Reload! | 装填 |
[26:59] | Fuck, my gun’s jammed! | 操 我的枪卡住了 |
[27:05] | Evans, mend the gun. | 埃文斯 把枪修好 |
[27:11] | Grenades out there! | 扔手榴弹 |
[27:18] | You’re up! | 修好了 |
[27:26] | Sergeant! | 长官 |
[27:29] | Sergeant, they broke through! | 长官 他们突破了我们的防线 |
[27:31] | They overran us. Both guns are out. | 敌军不断涌入 而我们弹药都已用尽 |
[27:33] | Conserve your ammo. We’re running low. | 节省弹药 我们所剩无几 |
[27:35] | Evans, we’re going. | 埃文斯 我们走 |
[27:37] | We gotta help J.P. | 我们得支援J·P |
[27:40] | Where the hell is my glove? | 我的手套死哪去了 |
[27:42] | – Lapointe, the tripod. – Aye aye, sergeant. | -拉普安特 拿三角架 -是 长官 |
[27:51] | Cover cover! | 掩护我们 |
[27:53] | To my right! To my right! | 在我右边 |
[27:55] | Get it on there. | 拿去那里 |
[27:59] | Fill in that gap! | 守住那个缺口 |
[28:17] | 有敌人 | |
[28:21] | 去死吧你 | |
[28:26] | 我杀了你 | |
[28:42] | 我宰了你 | |
[28:56] | 混蛋 | |
[29:11] | Let’s go! | 快走 |
[29:24] | Ammo ammo! | 弹药 |
[29:28] | Reload! | 装填 |
[29:43] | – How many got through? – At least 50. | -多少敌军突破防线? -少说也有50个 |
[29:45] | – Ahh! Shit! – You okay? | -妈的 -你没事吧 |
[29:47] | – Yeah, I’m fine. I’m fine. – Here they come! | -我没事 -他们来了 |
[29:52] | Jesus Christ. | 我的老天 |
[30:16] | God damn! | 真他妈该死 |
[30:47] | I need a head and ammo count. | 清点人数和弹药数量 |
[30:50] | First squad: Two down, | 1班 死亡两名 |
[30:53] | 80 rounds remaining. | 还剩80发子弹 |
[30:55] | Third squad: Three casualties. | 3班 伤亡人数三名 |
[30:59] | – J.P. cover me. – John, wait. What are you doing? | -J·P 掩护我 -约翰 等等 你要干什么 |
[31:02] | John, what are you doing? | 约翰 你到底要干什么 |
[31:07] | 你这混蛋 | |
[31:19] | John, move, left flank. | 约翰 向右跑 |
[31:21] | John, get outta there! | 约翰 快离开那儿 |
[31:24] | Grenade! | 手榴弹 |
[31:31] | What the hell was that? | 你他妈的搞什么鬼 |
[31:32] | Now you’ve got a clear field of fire. | 你现在能清晰瞄准了 |
[31:34] | – A clear field… – Lapointe, Evans, | -什么 -拉普安特 埃文斯 |
[31:36] | stay here, hold this position. | 留下来 守住阵地 |
[31:40] | – I’m gonna get more ammo. – Hurry back. | -我去取弹药 -速去速回 |
[31:51] | Ammo for the 30s! | 给我点30机枪的弹药 |
[31:53] | Come on, come on, come on! | 快啊快啊 |
[31:55] | That’s all we got. | 就剩这些了 |
[32:51] | – Ammo! – I need cover! | -弹药来了 -掩护我 |
[33:34] | Just keep it still. | 别乱动 |
[33:36] | Damn this. Goddamn bugs. | 操 该死的虫子 |
[34:10] | Follow this barbed wire | 顺着这条铁丝网 |
[34:11] | and find out where the bridge is. | 找出桥的位置 |
[34:20] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[34:22] | Yeah, he’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:24] | He’s sleeping. | 在睡觉呢 |
[34:28] | – Manny all right? – Haven’t seen him. | -曼尼呢 -没见着 |
[34:35] | Guess I need a new one, huh? | 这个头盔该换了 |
[34:38] | You and me both. | 咱们都得换 |
[34:51] | – Has he had any morphine? – No. | -还有吗啡吗 -没有 |
[34:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:57] | Hold him down. | 压住他 |
[35:06] | Hey, Sergeant, hand me that pail. | 中士 把那个桶递过来 |
[35:14] | Those are third-degree burns. | 你的手臂三级烧伤 |
[35:16] | Have a seat over there and we’ll get to you when we can. | 先坐那儿 等忙完就帮你料理伤口 |
[35:24] | Sir, anybody bring in Sergeant Rodriguez last night? | 长官 昨晚有人将罗德里格斯中士送来吗 |
[35:27] | – Manny Rodriguez? – I wish I could keep track. | -是曼尼·罗德里格斯 -无暇顾及啊 |
[35:52] | Check the aid station? | 救护站也查过了吗 |
[36:03] | Doesn’t take long to get ripe in this heat. | 再这么下去都快被烤熟了 |
[36:07] | They’re real damn stupid | 他们真是蠢毙了 |
[36:08] | to keep running into a machine gun like that. | 机枪这么扫射 还一个劲儿冲上来送死 |
[36:10] | – Morning, sir. – As you were. | -早上好 长官 -你好 |
[36:20] | Nice work. | 打得漂亮 |
[36:26] | I’m putting you in for a medal, John. | 我会为你申请勋章 约翰 |
[36:29] | We’re gonna be moving west toward lunga, up on the ridge. | 我们要向西转移到机场 驻守山上 |
[36:33] | 164th’s gonna take this position. | 164步兵团会来接防 |
[36:37] | – Get yourselves some hot chow. – Aye aye, sir. | -去吃口热饭吧 -是 长官 |
[36:42] | Captain. | 长官 |
[38:57] | It’s gone, isn’t it? | 杂音没有了吧 |
[39:07] | Doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要了 |
[39:11] | I’m enlisting tomorrow. | 我明天就去应征 |
[39:14] | I’d do it tonight if they were open. | 要不是他们晚上关门 我今晚就去 |
[39:15] | – Eugene– – I don’t need your permission, father. | -尤金 -我不用征求你的许可 爸爸 |
[39:22] | I haven’t for some time. | 我早该如此了 |
[39:38] | The worst thing about | 对于那些年轻人而言 |
[39:40] | treating those combat boys from the great war | 参战后最糟糕的经历 |
[39:42] | wasn’t that they had had their flesh torn. | 不是肉体上的饱受蹂躏 |
[39:48] | It was that they had had their souls torn out. | 而是灵魂上的严重摧残 |
[39:54] | I don’t want to look in your eyes someday | 我不想看到今后的你 |
[39:57] | and see no spark, no love, no… | 变得热情不在 冷淡如冰 |
[40:00] | No life. | 了无生气 |
[40:03] | That would break my heart. | 这会让我伤心欲绝 |
[40:20] | Give me some time to break the news to your mother. | 我得花点时间向你妈妈解释 |
[40:25] | After supper I’ll take Deacon for a walk. | 晚饭后我带迪肯出去散步 |
[40:28] | That would do it. | 就这样吧 |
[40:39] | Thank you, father. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[40:45] | Come on, Deacon. | 来吧 迪肯 |
[40:59] | “The foe you gave was strong and brave | 吾敌英勇坚强 |
[41:02] | and unafraid to die. | 不惧死亡 |
[41:05] | Speak to the lord for our comrades, | 阵亡志士 魂断沙场 |
[41:08] | Killed when the battle seemed lost. | 仰望上苍 吾将祷告 |
[41:11] | They went to meet a bright defeat– | 沐浴神光 |
[41:14] | The hero’s holocaust. | 所向披靡 |
[41:18] | False is the vaunt of the victor, | 胜而不骄 |
[41:20] | Empty our living pride. | 生者自重 |
[41:24] | For those who fell there is no hell– | 勇士陨落 |
[41:27] | Not for the brave who died.” | 视死如归 |
[41:29] | Say hi for me. | 代我问个好 |
[41:31] | – What? – Vera. | -什么 -向薇拉问个好 |
[41:33] | Tell her runner says howdy do. | 告诉她 飞毛腿致以问候 |
[41:39] | It’s not a letter, it’s a poem, | 我没写信 在写诗 |
[41:44] | An ode. | 一首颂诗 |
[41:46] | An epitaph of celebration of our glorious victory on Guadalcanal. | 算是庆祝瓜岛荣胜的碑文 |
[41:51] | Must be tough to write that poem. | 那肯定很难吧 |
[41:54] | I mean what the hell rhymes with “Guadalcanal”? | 有什么能和瓜达卡纳尔押韵啊 |
[41:57] | How fucked are we now on Guadalcanal? | 我们到底搞毛 跑来这座破岛[押韵] |
[42:00] | Get your gear and stand by to stand by. | 随时整装待发 |
[42:06] | We’re finally leaving this shithole. | 终于能离开这鬼地方了 |
[42:23] | Clear the raft. | 把登陆艇清洗干净 |
[42:27] | Squad leaders, make sure all your marines | 各位班长 确保你手下所有士兵 |
[42:29] | have all their gear and all their equipment. | 武器装备都带齐了 |
[42:33] | Jesus fucking christ, out with it. | 真他妈操蛋 你有什么想法 |
[42:34] | First squad, pick up your gear. | 第1班 整好装备 |
[42:38] | As fast as a bullet goes… | 子弹穿过 |
[42:42] | It’s just a split second. | 生死只在转瞬间 |
[42:46] | Manny steps to the left instead of his right… | 曼尼只是走错了一步 |
[42:51] | – slows down… – Year, but he did it. | -然后慢慢地… -是的 但是他做到了 |
[42:56] | I mean he was where he was and, you know… | 他至少坚守了自己的岗位 |
[43:01] | He did what he did. | 也完成了自己的职责 |
[43:10] | You don’t ever think about that? | 你就没有顾虑吗 |
[43:13] | You know me, John. | 你了解我 约翰 |
[43:16] | I try not to think. | 我尽量不去多想 |
[43:22] | If it happens, it happens. | 世事难料 你我无能为力 |
[43:33] | We should get moving. | 我们该走了[不再留念过去] |
[43:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[44:17] | No chow till 1400. I’m sorry. | 2点才开饭 抱歉 |
[44:21] | Hey, we heard there was coffee. | 不是有咖啡吗 |
[44:24] | Coffee? | 咖啡 |
[44:27] | Shit, I can get you guys some coffee. | 靠 我怎么没想到呢 |
[44:29] | Milk and sugar? | 要加奶和糖吗 |
[44:49] | So how bad was it? | 战斗有多惨烈? |
[44:53] | ’cause I heard it was bad. | 据说很惨烈 |
[45:12] | – From who? – What do you mean? | -你听谁说的 -什么意思 |
[45:15] | I mean before you got here, | 你来这儿之前 |
[45:16] | Had you ever even heard of this place? | 肯定没听过这个地方吧 |
[45:20] | Guadalcanal? | 瓜达卡纳尔岛? |
[45:22] | Everybody’s heard of Guadalcanal | 海军陆战队第1师威名远扬 |
[45:24] | in the 1st marine division. | 而瓜岛也随之家喻户晓 |
[45:26] | You guys are on the front page | 在美国的报纸上 |
[45:28] | of every newspaper in america. | 关于你们的报道一直是头条 |
[45:34] | You’re heroes back home. | 英雄即将凯旋 |