Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

太平洋战争(The Pacific)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 太平洋战争(The Pacific)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[02:44] The Pacific Part V 《太平洋战争》第五集
[02:55] Big smile, Miss Grey! 笑一笑 格蕾小姐
[02:56] – How’s that, fellas? – You look beautiful, Virginia. -这样可以吗 -太美了 维珍妮娅
[03:00] When do we say, “Back the attack”? 什么时候说”国家兴亡 匹夫有责”[宣传口号]
[03:02] Every chance you get! 有机会就要说
[03:04] Now the kiss on the cheek and we gotta go! 脸颊上亲一下 就完事了
[03:08] Hold that! 保持住
[03:10] This is a shortcut. 这是条近路
[03:13] That’s Virginia Grey. 那就是维珍妮娅·格蕾
[03:16] Hey, excuse me. I don’t believe this. 不好意思 真是难以置信
[03:20] You’re John Basilone. 居然有幸见到约翰·贝瑟隆
[03:23] I’m gonna be in the marine corps. 我马上也要加入海军陆战队
[03:25] It’s a fine branch of our armed forces. 的确是我军的楷模部队
[03:27] I re– report next Tuesday. 我下周二去报到
[03:32] Boot camp’s a breeze. 新兵营还是小意思
[03:34] You get to sleep in on Mondays. 每周一都能睡个饱
[03:37] What else? 还有什么
[03:38] You coming? 你来不来
[03:40] Uh, keep your head down and keep moving. 伏低 往前冲
[03:44] Look down, keep moving. 踏实勤奋 刻苦训练吗
[03:46] Listen to your N.C.O.S. 听士官的准没错
[03:48] Thanks. What’s an “N.C.O.”? 多谢 士官是什么意思
[04:09] – You handle it well. – Handle what well? -你拿捏得恰到好处 -什么意思
[04:14] Membership in the famous people’s club. 与上流社会的名人打交道
[04:17] Just don’t be surprised if it’s not quite what you expect. 如果和想象中有落差 千万别失望
[04:23] Go on stage, 只要站在台上
[04:25] Say “Back the attack” A couple hundred times, 喊个几百次宣传口号
[04:28] Get my picture took- There’s not much to it. 照照相 还能怎样
[04:31] You have no idea what’s coming at you. 树大招风
[04:35] Better keep your head down. 别太招摇
[04:44] 战时公债巡回讲演已开始
[04:46] What kind of message is that? 这算是刮得什么风
[04:50] My kid brother comes to visit me. 把我家小弟吹到这来看我了
[04:52] Am I allowed to even speak to you without saluting, 请容许我未敬礼就与”您”说话
[04:54] – Sergeant Basilone? – Shut up, you jerk. -贝瑟隆中士 -闭嘴 臭小子
[04:57] You know I work for a living. 你知道哥的斤两
[04:59] Early morning, Sergeant Basilone. 早安 贝瑟隆中士
[05:00] ‘morning, Al. Hey, how did they let this palooka 早安 艾尔 他们怎么能把这乡巴佬
[05:02] into a classy joint like the Biltmore? 放进比特摩尔饭店这种地方
[05:02] 曼哈顿一家著名饭店
[05:04] This is my brother George, Al. 这是我弟弟乔治 艾尔
[05:06] – Can I get you some coffee, sir? – Please. -要咖啡吗 先生 -谢谢
[05:08] Hey, how about some breakfast? 吃点早餐吧
[05:09] I got a train to catch at 0717. 我7:17还要赶火车
[05:11] No no, come on. Al can swing it. Right, Al? 别这样 艾尔搞得定 是吧 艾尔
[05:13] Breakfast? Absolutely. 早餐吗 当然不成问题
[05:15] One of us has to go back to the marines. 咱俩中总得有个要回陆战队去吧
[05:18] Pendleton agreeing with you? 在潘德顿基地还过得惯吗
[05:18] 海军陆战队训练营 位于南加州海岸
[05:20] Paradise by the sea. 滨海天堂啊
[05:22] Virginia Grey agreeing with you? 你呢 和维珍妮娅·格蕾处得好吗
[05:24] Hey, don’t you be thinkin’ about her. She’s in good hands. 你少给我打她主意 她可名花有主了
[05:27] Yeah, but is she in the best of hands? 自然 但这个”主”行不行啊
[05:30] Sit down! 坐下吧你
[05:33] Here we are, gentlemen. 请慢用 先生们
[05:35] – Thanks, Al. – You’re welcome. -谢谢 艾尔 -不客气
[05:42] Giovanni, you’re everywhere. 乔瓦尼 你现在红得发紫
[05:44] Yeah, they keep me running. 是啊 都不给我喘息的机会
[05:46] Listen to this: 0900 I got a meeting with the governor, 听下这个: 九点与州长有一次会面
[05:49] then a rally at a plant in Glendale. 然后是格兰岱尔的工厂集会
[05:52] Tonight some big deal at the hollywood canteen. 今晚在好莱坞餐厅又是某个大人物
[05:55] I had a six-hour pass. I go to the movies 我只有六小时外出假 去看了电影
[05:58] And who shows up in the newsreel? 猜猜我在新闻影片中看到了谁
[06:00] You, mom, pa, and most of Mew Jersey at John Basilone day. 你和爸妈连带整个新泽西州欢庆约翰·贝瑟隆节
[06:05] That was crazy. 太疯狂了
[06:08] Don’t slug me, but can I ask you a question? 别怂我 我想问你个问题
[06:11] Take your chances. 问吧
[06:15] How scary was it– Guadalcanal? 瓜岛到底有多惨烈
[06:20] I hope I don’t freeze up or make a mistake, is all. 我不想到时怯场或是犯错啥的
[06:23] – I hope I can be as– – George. -希望到时能… -乔治
[06:26] Don’t feel like you need to prove nothin’. 别逞能来证明自己
[06:29] You know what I mean? 听懂了吗
[06:31] – No, I– – Do you know what I mean? -没 我… -你听懂了吗
[06:36] Yeah. 懂了
[06:49] 所罗门群岛
[06:56] 帕武武岛 1944年6月
[07:07] Looks like Hawaii. 看起来就像夏威夷
[07:12] No, it doesn’t. 一点也不像
[07:15] – Leyden, – Hey, Sledge, what are you doing? -莱顿 -斯拉齐 你在干嘛
[07:17] Looking at land, Oswalt. 凝望陆地呢 奥斯华
[07:19] Attention, all hands, make way to debark station. 全体注意 准备下船登陆
[07:22] Make all preparations to offload personnel and cargo. 全体准备卸货下船
[07:28] Here we go. Get your gear squared away. 我们到了 带好自己的随身装备
[07:32] Look at the new guys. 瞧瞧这些新兵蛋子
[07:43] Lookin’ for how company. 请问H连在哪儿
[07:49] – This how company? – Two in. -这是H连吗 -我跟个2
[07:52] No. 不是
[07:54] Damn. 该死
[07:57] I could have told you. I fuckin’ warned you, you fuck. 老子他妈早警告过你了 你这混球
[08:01] What? Huh? Yeah. 什么
[08:05] Take that, you fuckin’ Jap! 受死吧 日本狗杂种
[08:11] And recover. 休息一下
[08:29] Hello. 大家好
[08:33] This “K” Company? 这里是K连吗
[08:35] We’re supposed to be in 60 mortars, second squad. 我们是来2班迫击炮组报道的
[08:39] Jesus, these guys are supposed to be 60 mortars. 天 这些小鸟居然说自己是迫击炮手
[08:42] This is second squad. 这里就是2班
[08:44] – Robert Oswalt. – Eugene Sledge. -罗博特·奥斯华 -尤金·斯拉齐
[08:47] You mortars too? 你也是迫击炮手
[08:50] Riflemen, third platoon. Bill Leyden. 步枪手 3排的 比尔·莱顿
[08:53] Then we’ll ignore you. 可以无视了
[08:56] That’s Snafu. 这是”衰人”
[08:59] That man’s De L’eau and I’m Corporal Burgin. 那是德洛 我是布尔金下士
[09:02] Find yourself a bunk. 自己找个铺位吧
[09:11] Taken. 有人了
[09:18] Taken. 这也有人了
[09:23] Come on, I’ll show you around, 走吧 我带你们四处看看
[09:26] Find you another tent. 给你们再找个帐篷
[09:39] Let’s go. 上
[09:43] This is where they dry-dock us when we’re not killing Japs. 不杀鬼子时咱在这儿练身手 免得生锈了
[09:46] – Over there is chow… – Move it! -那边是吃饭的… -搬走
[09:49] …Heads, 那边是老大
[09:52] King company skipper, Captain Haldane. 那是K连老大 哈尔登上尉
[09:55] Everybody calls him ack ack. 大家都管他叫炮王[本义为高射炮声]
[09:57] – What’s your name? – De L’eau. -你叫什么 -德洛
[10:00] D-e… 大写D 小写e
[10:02] L’e-a-u, De L’eau. 大写L 然后是’ e-a-u De L’eau
[10:06] Jay De L’eau. 杰·德洛
[10:08] Were you in Guadalcanal? 你从瓜岛那边过来的吗
[10:10] Gloucester. G-l… 是格洛斯特角 大写G 小写l
[10:14] Grab a rack in that second tent over there. 自己拿个行李架去那边第二个帐篷
[10:17] Thanks. 谢谢
[10:19] Sure thing. 不客气
[10:23] Oh, you know where I could find how company? 请问你知道上哪找H连吗
[10:27] 1st marines? 陆战1团的H连
[10:29] Somewhere over there. 就那边的某个地方吧
[10:37] – Wanna get some chow? – Been waiting for it. -想吃点东西吗 -等不及了
[10:45] – Ho ho ho. – We know this guy? -哇喔 这谁啊 -有人认识这家伙吗
[10:47] Mug’s ugly enough to ring a few bells. 那张丑脸能呕倒一大片了
[10:49] – Gloucester, maybe? – Was it Gloucester? -在格洛斯特见过吧 -是吗
[10:51] – Was it Gloucester? – Was he on Gloucester? -是格洛斯特吗 -他到过格洛斯特吗
[10:52] – He may have been on Gloucester. – He looks familiar. -他好像去过 -看着眼熟
[10:54] Maybe he was on Gloucester. 看来他是去过格洛斯特角
[10:55] I don’t know. He’s ugly. 不知道 反正他是个丑八怪
[10:56] Fuck you all. 操你们的妈
[10:57] Looks like a land crab that once crawled up my pee hole. 就像某只爬进我裤裆里的陆居蟹
[11:03] Hey, welcome home, cobber. 欢迎归队 伙计
[11:08] You have a good vacation? 度假愉快吗
[11:11] Anything to get away from you bastards. 反正比跟你们这帮孙子一起强多了
[11:14] We’re not so lucky. 我们可没那么幸运
[11:16] Oh, jeez! 老天
[11:18] Ho, there you go. 爽到了吧
[11:20] What’s in this? 里面掺了什么
[11:22] When it tastes this bad, it’s hard to tell. 别品了 凑合着喝吧
[11:26] What you got? 你带了些什么回来
[11:28] Pens. Tell santa whether you been 笔 用来给圣诞老人汇报
[11:29] naughty or nice. 你们是乖宝宝还是淘气包
[11:30] Naughty. The naughtiest. 淘气包 我是孩子王
[11:32] – It’s June. – It’s the south pacific. -这才6月份 -在南太平洋
[11:35] Christmas comes in June. 6月份就过圣诞
[11:38] For Hoosier… 这是给山地人的
[11:40] ’cause he’s always saying his prayers, making his bed. 因为他总是乖乖做祷告 好好地铺床
[11:42] – Aw! – Awww! -哎哟 -啊咧
[11:43] – Look at that. – That’s beautiful. -真偏心 -多漂亮
[11:45] – Chuckler? – Yes? -阿呆 -到
[11:47] – Thank you. – Heavier reading. -谢谢啦 -重口味读物
[11:50] – With pictures. – Here you go. -有图有真相哦 -想看看吗
[11:52] Something for Runner’s stocking. 这本是给飞毛腿垫屁股的
[11:53] Oh, I read this already. 这本我都读过了
[12:11] I don’t believe it. 我没在做梦吧
[12:21] Something’s wrong. 有什么不对劲吗
[12:23] Something’s very wrong if you made it through boot camp. 你居然能通过新兵营 不对劲得不轻啊
[12:26] Give me a break, you old greaser! 快放开我 你这小流氓
[12:27] Get up off my deck. 给我从地上爬起来
[12:30] – Captain Haldane. – Sir. -哈尔登上尉 -长官
[12:32] What’s this about, marine? 这是怎么回事 小伙子
[12:33] Some rite of greeting new to the corps? 迎接新兵入营仪式吗
[12:35] Yes, sir. Um, I mean, no, sir. 是 长官 其实不是
[12:38] – Who are you? – Private Eugene Sledge, sir. -你是谁 -尤金·斯拉齐二等兵 长官
[12:41] You fellas know each other 你俩是认识呢
[12:42] or is this some kind of conflict resolution? 还是在用武力解决问题
[12:44] Old friends, sir. 是老朋友 长官
[12:45] Mobile, Alabama, sir. 亚拉巴马州的莫比尔 长官
[12:47] – Mobile? – Yes, sir. -莫比尔 -是的 长官
[12:49] – Old friends, huh? – That explains it. -是老朋友 -难怪
[12:53] As you were. 你们继续
[12:55] But try not to dislocate a shoulder or break an arm. 不过别弄得缺胳膊断腿
[12:57] We need both you men healthy. 我们还得带你们打仗呢
[12:59] – Sir. – Sir. -遵命 -遵命
[13:00] Carry on. 继续吧
[13:12] Get me in hot water on the first day. 来了第一天你就给我找事
[13:14] Yeah, well, you deserve it! 那又怎么样 你活该
[13:19] Welcome to paradise. 欢迎光临人间仙境
[13:22] How do you get used to the smell around here? 你居然能在这里喘过气来
[13:24] Think this shitheap stinks now, 这点屎臭味就闻不惯了吗
[13:26] you should have seen it when we first got here. 告诉你 我们刚来那会儿
[13:28] It was wall-to-wall rats, crabs and rotten coconuts. 耗子螃蟹成群 外加烂椰子臭气熏天
[13:32] Thank god I’m rotating home. 谢天谢地我要轮换回家啦
[13:35] I can’t believe I finally get here and you go home. 真不敢相信我刚来你就要走了
[13:37] When you leavin’? 什么时候走
[13:39] When the marine corps tells me. 等通知呗
[13:41] – What’s your unit? – K-3-5. -你哪个单位 -5团3营K连
[13:44] A mortarman, just like you. 迫击炮班成员 和你一样
[13:51] Hallelujah. 我的主啊
[13:54] The health of the corps 每一名陆战队员
[13:57] is only as strong 都要保持强健体魄
[13:59] as the health of the individual marine. 这样才能保证整支部队的强大战力
[14:03] Marines will make every effort to keep themselves clean. 陆战队员要不择手段地保持个人卫生
[14:10] Hey, don’t you quit on me, fucker! 你他妈敢耍我
[14:12] – You gotta be kidding! – Not till I’ve rinsed. -搞毛 -老子还没冲干净呢
[14:15] They get hot chow to you when they can. 他们会尽量给你热饭吃
[14:17] You know, it might only be crud like this, 看上去是不咋地
[14:19] but when you been on the line taking fire, 可当你在前线打仗时
[14:22] hot chow is a miracle. 就基本别指望吃上热饭了
[14:26] – Oh, for heaven’s sake. – What is that, baby food? -我的乖乖 -那是什么 婴儿奶粉吗
[14:32] You know, you laugh– you laugh, 别看你们现在笑得欢
[14:34] but that might be worth its weight in gold someday. 说不定那玩意到时比金子还值钱
[14:37] You get hungry enough, somebody’ll want to trade for it. 等到饥肠辘辘 就有人会和你换了
[14:41] You do not trade this… Ever. 但绝对不要换这个
[14:47] .45 will stop a jap better than a clip of your carbine. 用点45口径手枪打鬼子比卡宾枪还厉害
[14:49] You hit one of the suckers in the hand with that, 你用这家伙往个鬼子手上轰一枪
[14:52] heh, take his arm right off. 能把他整条胳膊都带下来
[14:54] You can write your father a nice thank-you note for that. 你可得写信好好谢谢你老爹
[14:57] Working party– three of you boots go with Snafu. 勤务组 你们三个新兵跟”衰人”走
[15:01] Hurry up! 快点
[15:02] You heard the sergeant… Now! 听到中士说的了吗 快点
[15:05] You don’t mind, do you, Leyden? 你的给我了哦 莱顿
[15:08] You assholes are gonna miss cleaning out oil barrels pretty soon. 你们这帮蠢货定会想念擦油桶的日子
[15:08] 禁止吸烟
[15:13] You’re gonna be humping up some fucking hill… 等你们爬过那些狗日的山
[15:18] Or across a beach, 或是在穿过滩头时
[15:20] Japs pouring shit for fire, 被鬼子打得屁滚尿流
[15:23] pissing your pants, crying “Boo hoo,” 尿着裤子 哭爹喊娘
[15:26] And wishing you were back here with nothing asked of you 到了那时候
[15:29] but to scrub oil out of drums. 你们可巴不得跑回这儿刷油桶呢
[15:33] Why don’t you grab a brush 你有空在一旁说风凉话
[15:35] and give us a hand? 怎么不来帮我们一把
[15:37] Fuck that shit. I scrub drums for no man. 操你妈的 老子才不给人刷油桶呢
[15:40] Can we take a break? 能歇会儿吗
[15:42] Do whatever you want. This ain’t my detail. 随你便 和我无关
[15:44] I was supposed to dump you all off here, 本来把你们扔在这儿
[15:47] then report back to the C.P. 我就要回指挥所报道
[15:49] Then why are you still here? 那你怎么还不走
[15:51] I like to watch the new guys sweat. 老子就喜欢看新鸟汗流浃背
[16:13] Ahh! Are those the most butt-ugly creatures 娘咧 你这辈子有见过
[16:16] you ever saw before in your life? 比这更丑的东西么
[16:26] Jesus, Sid. 希德 你干什么
[16:30] When you start pulling them out of your hooch in the morning, 等到它们早上爬满你的帐篷
[16:33] You won’t feel so tenderhearted. 你就不会这么心软了
[16:58] Lost mine in the polk. 我的徽章不知哪儿去了 可能被人拿走了
[17:01] Or somebody took it. Maybe one of the swabbies wanted a souvenir. 讲不定是某个洗甲板的想留作纪念
[17:05] Yeah? 是吗
[17:06] Some of the guys think they’re good luck. 肯定有人捡了个便宜
[17:09] I don’t know. You can have this one. 不知道 这个给你吧
[17:13] I got a couple. 我正好有一对
[17:17] Here. 给
[17:19] – Thank you. – Sure. -多谢 -客气啥
[17:29] Sid? 希德
[17:33] What’s it like? 战争是什么感觉
[17:42] I slept with a woman in Melbourne. 我在墨尔本和一个女人上了床
[17:44] I’m not bragging. 不是在炫耀什么
[17:48] But that’s at one end, right? 这只是一个开始
[17:52] And then way down there as far as you can go… 之后便一发不可收拾
[17:58] And that’s what it’s like. 就是这种感觉
[18:02] And that– 而这种感觉
[18:05] That you could never imagine. 你怎么也无法想象
[18:13] Okay. 好吧
[18:19] I’m gonna miss you, Sid. 我会想念你的 希德
[18:30] You’ll be all right. 你不会有事的
[18:57] Are you angry about something? 你是在生气吗
[19:00] Of course not. 当然没有
[19:03] I’m glad. 我倍感欣慰
[19:05] I won’t cry. 我不会哭泣
[19:10] Dear christ in heaven, would you look at her? 老天爷 看看那个妞儿
[19:13] I don’t know how to kiss or I would kiss you. 若是知道如何亲吻 我又何必等到现在
[19:19] Where do the noses go? 要是碰到鼻子怎么办
[19:27] There we go! 终于亲了
[19:30] What are you waiting for? Fuck her. 还等毛啊 直接推倒
[19:33] Think she’s blonde down there? 她下面的毛是不是也是金的咧
[19:45] Look, Pilar! 快看 彼拉尔
[19:47] Roberto fell in the brook. 罗贝托掉进溪里去了
[19:52] Fire! 开火
[20:03] Cease fire! Re! 停火 退弹
[20:06] Cease fire on the firing line! 停火 站在射击线上
[20:11] You stupid, goddamn shavetail son of a bitch! 操你的狗日菜鸟少尉
[20:19] You keep your fucking weapon pointed downrange 你他妈的给我把枪一直对着靶区
[20:21] or I will shove that fuckin’ piece up your sorry fucking ass. 不然老子就用这玩意爆了你丫的屁眼
[20:26] Don’t look at me, lieutenant. The gunny’s right. 看我干什么 少尉 老枪说得没错
[20:30] Next relay! 下一组
[20:59] You seen Phillips? 看到菲利普斯了吗
[21:04] I believe the angels are shipping out. 小盆友坐船走了吧
[21:06] You might catch them back down at the docks. 去码头上目送他们吧
[21:31] Sid was my best customer. 我和希德最谈得来
[21:34] When you’ve finished, please return it 看完之后记得要还
[21:37] to the pacific library of congress. 还到太平洋国会图书馆
[21:42] Kipling. Always good. 吉卜林的著作 经久不衰
[21:45] Most of these jokers can’t read. 和那些插科打诨的基本没有共同语言
[21:49] Have you heard the latest about the other war? 听说其他战场的最新战况了吗
[21:51] There’s another war? 什么其他战场?
[21:53] We invaded europe. Landed last month in France. 我们入侵了欧洲 上个月在法国登陆
[21:56] Hell, unless you got a brother over there, 日 管我鸟事
[21:57] most guys don’t give a shit. 我在那里又没熟人
[22:00] My brother landed in Italy, 我哥哥在意大利登陆
[22:02] tank battalion. 他是装甲营的
[22:05] Well, I guess you get to give a shit. 怪不得你这么关心
[22:11] Just coffee, thanks. 咖啡就行 多谢
[22:29] That explains it. You’re a believer. 怪不得 你是个教徒吗
[22:33] Yes. 对
[22:37] Okay, question: 好吧 提问时间
[22:39] God created everything, right? 主创造了万物 是吧
[22:41] The heavens, the seven seas, the marine corps… 天堂 七大洋 还有陆战队
[22:45] Sleeping beauty there… 还有那边睡得正香的小娘们
[22:47] Even him. 他也算
[22:48] …Land crabs, rats, mosquitoes. 还有陆蟹 老鼠和蚊子
[22:51] The mosquitoes are a little tough to understand, I guess, but… 我有点难以理解为什么要有蚊子…
[22:53] God created Japs too, right– 上帝还创造了日本鬼子呢
[22:56] Yellow slants who have tried to kill me on many occasions? 整天想着杀我的日本贱狗
[23:00] Japs come from the garden of eden too? 日本鬼也是从伊甸园来的吗
[23:05] Well, what we do is up to us. 我们的所作所为由自己决定
[23:07] He gives the choice. 他只是创造条件
[23:10] Free will. Right. 自由意志是吧 真扯
[23:13] Except he’s god, of course, 别忘了 他是上帝
[23:15] so he knows what we’re gonna do before we do it. 我们要做什么 他早就一清二楚
[23:17] Predestination. 宿命论
[23:22] So the whole game is fixed by the will of gramps on his throne 这出闹剧其实就是他老人家的意思
[23:25] while we’re down here for what? 那我们到底搞毛的来着
[23:27] His entertainment? That makes us chumps and god’s a sadist. 给他找点乐子 傻乎乎地任他虐吗
[23:30] And either way I got no use for him. 不管怎样 老子可不想奉陪
[23:34] So what do you believe in? 你相信什么
[23:37] I believe in ammunition. 我相信真枪实弹
[23:39] Tell you what, though. 但还是告诉你吧
[23:42] Since I’m not on speaking terms with him anymore, 老子不再做祈祷这一类的屁事儿了
[23:44] Next time you’re having a chat with the old geezer, 下次你要是和那位怪老头聊天
[23:47] can you ask him to sink a few Jap transports 请他弄沉几艘鬼子的运输船
[23:49] and have them all fall on their bayonets 再让鬼子跌在自己的刺刀上被戳死
[23:51] so I can get the fuck out of here and go home? 好让我早日摆脱这鬼地方回家
[23:55] I sure would appreciate it. 我一定感激不尽
[24:03] You go ahead and keep it. 那本你就拿走吧
[24:05] I don’t know why I have it in the first place. 我都不知道当初留着它嘛用
[24:08] No, thanks. 不用了 多谢
[24:13] I’ve got my own. 我自己有
[24:41] 贝里硫岛 1944年9月
[24:43] Follow the man in front of you 跟紧你前面的人
[24:46] and get off that beach. 迅速冲过滩头
[24:48] And when you get to the tree line, 到了树林一带
[24:49] remember to clear your weapons of sand. 把武器里的沙子弄干净
[24:51] – Aye, sir. – Mortarmen… -是 长官 -迫击炮手注意…
[24:52] Here you go, marine. 拿着
[24:53] …make sure you have four H. E. Rounds set for fire. …确保准备好4枚高爆弹
[24:57] Good luck. God bless. 各位好运 上帝保佑
[25:00] You heard the skipper! Get your gear on. Move! 长官下令了 拿好装备 出发
[25:06] How’s my pack? 我的背包还好吧
[25:09] Let’s get it done, Eugene. 快点儿弄好 尤金
[25:13] Second squad, fourth boat! 2班 4号艇
[25:19] Get inside! Easy easy! Get inside. 快点儿登艇 E连 快登艇
[25:25] Section 1 and 2 loading. 第1和第2区正在登艇
[25:27] – Good luck, Sedge. – Thank you, sir. -祝你好运 斯拉齐 -多谢 长官
[25:29] Sergeant. 中士
[25:47] I don’t smoke. 我不抽烟
[25:50] Yeah? 是吗
[26:15] Here we go, boys! 出发了 弟兄们
[27:35] Stay the fuck down! 都他妈的给我蹲下
[27:40] …My trespasses… …我的罪过…
[27:59] Fire! Open fire! 开火
[28:05] Load and lock, gentlemen! 弟兄们 上膛拉栓 准备战斗
[28:07] Load and lock! 准备战斗
[28:08] Load and lock! 准备战斗
[28:41] Stand by, marines! 准备 陆战队员们
[28:54] Here we go! Let’s go, let’s go! 我们到了 行动
[28:56] Move move move! Go go go! 动起来 快啊
[28:58] Move out! 快出去
[29:05] Let’s move out! Let’s go! Move out! 冲出去 快走 冲出去
[29:09] Keep moving! Keep it moving! 继续 不要停
[29:11] Go, go, go! 冲啊
[29:16] Keep moving! 别停下
[29:22] Sledge, get on the beach! Let’s make a move! 斯拉齐 快爬上来 别停下
[29:25] Let’s go, let’s go! 走啊 快走
[29:27] Marines, move it! 陆战队员 动起来
[29:37] I’m hit! 我中弹了
[29:39] I’m hit! 我中弹了
[29:41] I’m bleeding out! I’m bleeding out! 我流血不止
[29:45] I’m bleeding out! Help! 我在大出血 救命啊
[29:58] Let’s go! Open fire! 冲啊 开火
[30:07] I’m hit! I’m hit! 我受伤了
[30:09] I can’t breathe! 我喘不过气了
[30:29] Get up, get up, get up! 快起来
[30:42] Corpsman! 医护兵
[30:45] Marine! Let’s go this way! 大兵 这边走
[31:09] Hold the mortars down! Hold the mortars! 拿好迫击炮
[31:35] Easy on the water. Easy on the water 节约点喝
[31:37] Where the hell is love company? L连到底死哪儿去了
[31:39] – Is this 3/7? – No, 3/5! -你们是7团3营吗 -不 是5团3营
[31:42] Well, where the hell is the 7th marines? 那陆战7团到底在哪儿
[31:44] You’re on orange beach 3! 你现在3号橙滩上
[31:46] 3/7’s supposed to be on our right flank. 7团3营应该在我们的右翼
[31:49] Goddamn cocksucking son of a bitch. 狗娘养的 真他妈的操蛋
[32:23] Sledge! Sledge, you gotta– 斯拉齐 你…
[32:31] They got us bracketed. We gotta move! 他们想包抄我们 我们得转移
[32:33] Let’s go! Get your ass out of this hole! 走啊 快离开这里
[32:35] We gotta move! 快转移
[32:39] Move! Get up there! 走啊 上来
[32:44] Let’s go! 走
[32:56] Sledge, God damn it, 斯拉齐 他妈的
[32:57] you gotta get your ass out of that hole right now! 你快给我出来
[33:00] Move it! Move forward. Join your squad! 向前走 和你们班的人汇合
[33:03] Move! 走啊
[33:08] Move move! 快走
[33:12] Keep your heads down! 伏低
[33:17] Aw, fuck! 妈的
[33:23] – We gotta get off the beach! – I know! -我们得冲过去 -我知道
[33:25] – Leckie, you gotta move! – Leave me the fuck alone! -莱基 你不能呆在那儿 -你他妈的别管我
[33:36] I’m fucking bleeding out! 我他妈的快死了
[33:53] Keep ’em here, Gunny. I gotta find second platoon. 你和他们留在这儿 我去找2排的人
[33:56] – Aye aye, sir. – Hillbilly! -是 长官 -狗子
[33:58] You’re with me. Bring a runner. Let’s go! 你跟上我 带上个传令兵 出发
[34:01] You, let’s go! 你 跟我来
[34:11] – “K” Company? – Part of it. -是K连吗 -只有一部分
[34:15] You’re supposed to hook up with the rest of the battalion 你们得和营里的其他部队在机场
[34:16] in the southern edge of the airfield, in the Brushline. 南面的灌木丛那边汇合
[34:21] Got it. 明白
[34:22] You guys got any water? 你们有水吗
[34:24] No, we ain’t got any fucking water. 没有 他妈的 没人有水
[34:26] Southern edge of the airfield. 机场南边
[34:28] Everybody take another salt pill. 每人再吃一颗盐丸
[34:32] Gunny, bring them up here. 老枪 带他们过来
[34:34] Do it later! We gotta move! 待会儿再吃 我们得走了
[34:35] Let’s go! 我们上
[34:43] Keep moving! 继续前进
[34:51] let’s go! 冲啊
[34:58] Covering fire! 火力掩护
[35:04] Shift left! 左边
[35:15] Oh, fuck! 妈了个逼的
[35:18] Keep the fire on them! 继续开火
[35:33] Oh, Bill. Bill. 比尔 比尔
[35:37] Dropped my fucking weapon. 枪给他妈的掉了
[35:39] Corpsman! Corpsman! 医护兵 医护兵
[35:43] Corpsman! 医护兵
[35:47] Corpsman! 医护兵
[35:51] Hey, everything’s gonna be fine. Bill! 会没事的 比尔
[35:53] It ain’t shit. Everything’s gonna be fine. 真的 会没事的
[35:58] It ain’t shit. 不骗你
[36:03] Damn it! Corpsman! 该死 医护兵
[36:07] There you are, god damn it! 妈的 你终于来了
[36:10] Pressure! Pressure! 压住这里
[36:14] – Sorry. – What? -对不起 -什么
[36:21] – Bill? – Help me carry him back. -比尔 -帮我把他抬回去
[36:24] Bill? 比尔
[36:28] Bill? 比尔
[36:32] Bill? 比尔
[36:54] Son of a bitch. Those are Jap tanks. 狗娘养的 鬼子坦克来了
[36:59] Mortars! Get me some H.E. On those sons of bitches! 迫击炮组 用高爆弹叫那些狗日的好看
[37:05] – Now! Let’s go, let’s go. – You heard the lieutenant. -大家快上 -上尉下令了
[37:07] Let’s go! Move out! 冲 快冲
[37:14] Hold here, hold here! 放这儿 就这儿
[37:20] 250– three rounds, H.E.! 距离250 3发高爆弹
[37:21] 250– three rounds, H.E.! 距离250 3发高爆弹
[37:32] Hot load! 强装药
[37:34] – Hanging! – Fire! -准备 -开火
[37:39] – Hanging! – Fire! -准备 -开火
[37:44] Drop 2-5. 距离减少25
[37:51] – Hanging! – Fire! -准备 -开火
[37:53] Hot load! 强装药
[37:55] – Hanging! – Fire! -准备 -开火
[38:11] – Hanging! – Fire! -准备 -开火
[38:15] Round’s complete. 打完了
[38:19] Fall back 50 and dig in! 后退50码隐蔽
[38:21] – Let’s go! – Oh, shit. -快走 -该死
[38:25] – Shit! – Fall back! -操 -快撤
[38:41] Fuck! 操他妈
[38:52] Spread out! Spread out! 散开 散开
[39:00] Chuckler. Chuckler. 阿呆 阿呆
[39:05] You see Chuckler or Runner? 看到阿呆和飞毛腿没
[39:07] Who? 谁啊
[39:09] Juergins or Conley? H-2-1? 约根斯和克鲁尼 1团2营H连的
[39:11] Never heard of them. 没听过他们
[39:15] Lieutenant wants us up front. Let’s go! 中尉让我们到前面去 走
[39:23] Leckie! Leckie! 莱基 莱基
[39:25] Runner! 飞毛腿
[39:30] – Are you okay? – Thirsty. -没事吧 -渴死了
[39:39] Hoosier got hit. 山地人中弹了
[39:44] Keep moving, keep moving. 继续前进
[39:46] Let’s go, let’s go! 快上
[39:53] You going asiatic? 你丫的开始学鬼子了?
[39:56] Feet are soaking wet. 双脚湿透了
[40:01] What you gonna do in your stockin’ feet 要是鬼子突破防线
[40:02] when the fucking Japs bust through the line? 你穿双袜子顶个鸟用
[40:52] Get back! Take cover! 快撤 隐蔽
[41:03] You men got enough ammo? 弹药够吗
[41:05] Sure thing, skipper. 当然 头儿
[41:07] Perimeter’s 30yds out from your hole. 防线离你的掩壕有30码
[41:10] L.P.’s out beyond that. 登陆点就在那边
[41:12] The password’s “Lilliputian.” 口令是”侏儒”
[41:13] One man awake at all times. 留一人放哨
[41:19] Lilliputian? 侏儒?
[41:21] Hard for the japs to say. 鬼子说不来这词儿
[41:24] Hard for me to say. 连我也说不利索
[41:35] Trade you. 咱俩换
[41:48] Shit, I forgot about that guy. 操 差点忘了那个家伙
[42:20] We’re rich, boys. 发财了 兄弟们
[42:26] Jap’s got a shitload of gold in his teeth. 鬼子镶了金牙
[42:29] Gold is what? Thirty bucks an ounce? 金子值多少 30美元1盎司吗
[42:44] Take the first watch. Wake me up in four hours. 你先放哨 4小时后换我
[42:48] Anything moves, kill it. 一有动静就开枪
[43:28] Look at that. 看啊
[43:35] You ever been to the grand canyon? 你去过大峡谷吗[位于亚利桑那州]
[43:39] No. 没有
[43:41] My dad went when he was a boy. 我老爸小时候去过
[43:44] He was always going on about it when I was little. 我小时候他常跟我提起
[43:47] I’d ask him about it. He said I had to see it to understand. 我问他什么样 他说得眼见为实
[43:51] Finally took me when I was 10. 后来我10岁时 他带我去了那
[43:53] We got there late at night to these cabins. 我们到那里的小木屋时已经深夜
[43:56] Couldn’t see a thing on account of the dark. 太黑了什么也看不到
[43:59] Next morning we got up, 第二天一早 我们起来
[44:01] Went outside– 出去一看
[44:03] 10yds from where we slept, the fucking grand canyon. 发现大峡谷就近在咫尺
[44:07] A mile down, colors I’d never seen before. 放眼望去 从未见过的壮丽景观尽收眼底
[44:12] My dad was right: Pictures don’t show it. 老爸说得没错 照片可秀不出这等美景
[44:18] You have to be there 你得身临其境
[44:20] looking down into it. 亲眼目睹
[44:24] Shut the fuck up, you idiot. 快他妈闭嘴 白痴
[44:32] We have to go out there tomorrow. 明天我们就得去那儿了
太平洋战争

文章导航

Previous Post: 太平洋战争(The Pacific)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 太平洋战争(The Pacific)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

太平洋战争(The Pacific)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号