Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

太平洋战争(The Pacific)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 太平洋战争(The Pacific)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[02:45] The Pacific Part VII 《太平洋战争》第七集
[03:04] 贝里琉岛
[03:06] 1944年 10月 乌默布洛格斯山
[03:22] Fire two! Hot load! 再来一发 强装药
[03:26] Hanging, fire! 预备 开火
[03:32] Sledge, drop 2-5… 斯拉齐 距离减少25…
[05:44] Thanks. 谢谢
[05:49] – Burgin. – Hillbilly. -布尔金 -狗子
[05:57] You used to not smoke. 你不是不抽烟吗
[06:00] Guess I do now. 今非昔比
[06:02] I need volunteers! 过来几个人
[06:04] N.C.O.S report to me at 1050. 士官们10点50来向我报到
[06:07] Corpsman, do blister checks. 医护兵 处理一下水泡
[06:10] Draw ammo and be resupplied 整理弹药 补满配额
[06:12] And ready to move at 1100. 11点整出发
[06:15] Room service awaits 好好休息一下
[06:17] and there’s time to savor every bite. 抓紧时间享用美味
[06:20] Go and get your chow. 去吃点东西吧
[06:21] 1100? Ack ack just gave us the fucking morning off. 11点吗 炮王这不放了咱他妈一上午假
[06:25] Let’s go get some breakfast! 吃早饭咯
[06:35] I can’t even recognize this place. 都认不出这毛地方了
[06:37] Judging from those planes, 根据那些飞机来判断
[06:39] I think it’s the airfield we took a while back. 应该是咱占领的机场
[06:41] Oh, yeah, now I remember. 对哦 我想起来了
[06:43] We were over there and the Japs were over there. 我们在这边 鬼子在那边
[06:45] – The Japs were where we’re sittin’. – Right. -鬼子当时就在这儿 -对
[06:47] It’s all coming back to me now. 现在是老子的地盘了
[06:54] Why didn’t I enlist in the seabees? 我当初真该去应征海军工程营
[06:56] I could have come to Peleliu in the seat of a bulldozer. 老子就能开着推土机来贝里硫了
[07:03] Any of you guys got a Jap sword or flag? 谁有武士刀或者鬼子旗吗
[07:06] I’ll pay good money for it. 我会出个好价钱买
[07:10] Or a Jap bayonet? 刺刀也行
[07:12] Any kind of Jap weapon– I’ll take it. 只要是武器都行 我都要
[07:15] Sure. I keep them in my ass. 没问题 在我屁眼里呢 来拿吧
[07:17] Reach up, grab what you want. 来拿吧 要啥拿啥
[07:19] Seriously. 我没开玩笑
[07:21] I gotta get me a Jap sword. 我得弄把武士刀
[07:23] I can’t go home from the war empty-handed. 可不能打半天仗 两手空空回家
[07:25] I can arrange for a purple heart. 那哥给你发一枚紫心勋章吧
[07:26] Ain’t nobody going home. 又不只有你要回家
[07:33] Any of you guys got a Jap sword? 有谁有武士刀吗
[07:36] Fuck off! 滚开
[07:38] – Boys. – Hello, sir. -兄弟们 -长官好
[07:40] – Hey, Skipper. – Hey, Skip. -老大 -头儿
[07:41] Skip. 老大
[07:46] Never run when you can walk. 能走就绝不要跑
[07:49] Never walk when you can stand. 能站就绝不要走
[07:51] Never stand when you can sit. 能坐就绝不要站
[07:54] Never sit when you can lay down. 能躺就绝不要坐
[07:56] Never lay down when you can sleep. 能睡就绝不要躺
[07:59] And never pass a supply of clean water. 有水就绝不要让
[08:04] Amen. 阿门
[08:18] You get enough to eat? 吃的够吗
[08:20] I did, sir. 够 长官
[08:28] You’re a Southern man, right? 你是南方人吧
[08:32] Yes, sir. Mobile, Alabama. 是的 长官 阿拉巴马州的莫比尔人
[08:37] You realize our ancestors probably shot at each other 那你知道我们的祖辈互相干过架吧
[08:40] At Gettysburg or Bull Run? 葛底斯堡和布尔溪战场
[08:40] 美国南北战争中重要战场
[08:43] My great-grandfather served with General Bragg. 我的曾祖父曾与布瑞格将军一起服役
[08:43] 布瑞克斯顿·布瑞格 陆军指挥官 南北战争中西线战场将领
[08:45] Yeah? What’s your old man do? 是吗 你爸是干什么的
[08:49] He’s a doctor, internal medicine. 内科医生
[08:52] Treated vets from the first world war. 医治过不少一战受伤老兵
[08:54] Might have patched up gunny Haney. 那岂不是和老枪有的一拼
[08:57] My dad’s a shop foreman at a textile mill in Massachusetts. 我爸是麻省一家纺织厂的领班
[09:01] He weaved wool fabric for the military– 他为军队编织各种毛织制品
[09:04] All our marine greens, 我们的军装
[09:06] Our blankets. 还有毯子
[09:12] It’s nice to think my father might have had something to do 咱用的毯子可能出自我爸之手
[09:14] with the blankets we sleep in. 想到就觉得挺乐的
[09:20] Fuck! 操
[09:25] I got a detail for you. 有个任务给你
[09:27] Yes, Sir. 是 长官
[09:28] No no, as you were. As you were. 不用起来 坐着就好
[09:31] You got a watch? 有表吗
[09:33] Do, Sir. 有 长官
[09:35] You show 0950? 现在是9点50吧
[09:38] I do, Sir. 是的 长官
[09:39] Good. Wake me up in 20 minutes. 很好 20分钟后叫醒我
[09:48] Will do, Sir. 遵命 长官
[10:11] – Look at that. – Let’s go! -瞧瞧 -该我们上了
[10:15] Let’s go! You heard the Skipper! 开路 老大下令了
[10:17] Let’s go! 上
[10:23] That’s the way to kill Japs– 就该这样杀日本杂种
[10:26] Buzz in, fry ’em, buzz back. 飞进来 炸平 再飞走
[10:35] Hey, look, it’s Colonel Puller. 快看 是大鹅
[10:38] It’s the 1st marines. 1团的回来了
[10:44] – Sir. – You’re up, boys. -长官 -该你们上了 小子们
[10:47] Colonel. 中校
[10:49] Hello, Sir. 你好 长官
[10:51] Go get ’em! 狠狠揍他们
[10:56] Good job. 打得好
[11:00] Way to go, 1st. 1团弟兄 好样的
[11:03] – Here you go. – Thanks, man. -给 -谢了 兄弟
[11:04] 原义为陆战队口号: 永远忠诚 陆战队员在见面时会用此作为打招呼的口头语
[11:04] Semper fi. 祝你好运
[11:21] How you doin’? 你怎么样了
[11:24] Let’s go! 继续前进
[11:50] What kind of man walks into a field of fire 何方神圣为保卫祖国
[11:52] in defense of his country? 赴汤蹈火
[11:54] What kind of man has already served his country 早在珍珠港事件前
[11:56] as a soldier in the Philippines way before Pearl Harbor, 就在菲律宾群岛为国效力
[12:00] then volunteers to fight the Japs as a Marine 之后又志愿加入海军陆战队
[12:02] in the islands of the Pacific? 在太平洋战场英勇抗击日军
[12:05] What kind of man risked his life 又是何方人士 在瓜岛的转折战役中
[12:09] throughout a night of combat 奋不顾身
[12:11] running barefoot much-needed ammunition back and forth 身负数处重伤 却坚持战斗
[12:16] to his buddy on the frontlines, 彻夜奔命于前线后方
[12:19] manning his machine gun throughout the fight, 为激战正酣的战友
[12:22] suffering horrible wounds 运送急需的弹药
[12:25] while killing countless savage Japs 无数日本亡命之徒
[12:28] 购买美国战争债券和印花税票 赶快行动
[12:28] in the key battle that won us Guadalcanal? 死于他的机枪之下
[12:33] I will tell you, brothers: 兄弟们 让我来揭晓答案
[12:35] a fighting man like no other, 独一无二的勇士
[12:38] winner of the Congressional Medal of Honor, 国会荣誉勋章获得者
[12:41] America’s own Sergeant John Basilone! 美国的骄傲 约翰·贝瑟隆中士
[13:09] Little R&R, Johnny? 小约 来歇会儿吧
[14:16] John! 约翰
[15:32] What was that? What happened? 什么声音 怎么回事
[15:34] – What the fuck is going on out there? – I don’t know. -那边他妈的搞什么 -不知道
[15:37] Who the hell was that? 到底搞毛啊
[15:39] Two Japs, I think. 大概是两个鬼子吧
[15:43] One ran down the road. The other jumped in Packer’s foxhole. 一个沿路跑了 另一个跳进了帕克的散兵坑
[15:47] All right, stay in your foxholes. 留在散兵坑里
[15:48] – Stay in your holes. – Stay alert. -不要离开 -注意警戒
[15:50] There might be more. 可能还有鬼子
[15:54] How long you people been doing this!? 你们这群家伙怎么不长记性
[15:57] You don’t get out of your fucking hole at night 都说了夜里不许离开散兵坑
[16:01] Because this is what happens! 不然的话就是这下场
[16:06] One of us gets tired. 一旦有一个人疲惫
[16:09] One of us gets lazy. 有一个人懒散
[16:12] One of us doesn’t keep his edge on, 有一个人放松警惕
[16:15] And this… this is what happens. 就会产生这种后果
[16:32] What kind of guy 哪个不长眼的在半夜里
[16:33] gets out of his hole at night without sounding off? 一声不吭跑出散兵坑啊
[16:35] The kind with two Japs up his ass. 还屁股后面跟了两个鬼子
[16:37] Just one. 是一个
[16:39] Leyden knows what it’s like to have a Jap up his ass. 莱顿知道屁股后面跟个鬼子是啥滋味
[16:42] – Fuck off! – Can it, Bill. -去死 -得了 比尔
[16:43] Wh… what kind of asshole shoots the guy? 别忘了是哪个傻子开枪打的他
[16:46] An asshole like you. 总比你来得好
[16:54] Move out! Down line! Go for cover! 后撤 离开公路 找掩护
[16:57] – Let’s go! – Move down line! We’re moving left! -快走 -离开公路 去左翼
[17:00] Burgin! Plant your unit behind that bunker! 布尔金 带你的人到那碉堡后面去
[17:04] Move out! 后撤
[17:06] Move down the line! Let’s go, let’s go! 离开公路 快 快
[17:09] Ahh! God damn it! Oh, God! 该死的 上帝啊
[17:15] – Get the bunker cleared! – We got it! It’s been cleared. -把碉堡清干净 -明白 清过了
[17:52] Burgie. Burgie. 小布 小布
[17:55] Japs in the bunker. 碉堡里有鬼子
[17:57] First platoon cleared it with grenades. 1排用手榴弹清过了
[18:00] – They must have checked. – No, listen. -他们一定确认过 -不 你听
[18:07] Wake up, Sledge. 得了 斯拉齐
[18:09] Burgie… I’m sure. 小布 我肯定
[18:13] They’re in there. 里面有鬼子
[18:35] -快准备好 -我操
[18:37] Son of a bitch! 狗日的杂种
[18:58] Sledgehammer, check that side! 斯锤锤 看下那边
[19:11] Sledgehammer, Burgie, up here! 斯锤锤 小布 这边
[19:14] Keep ’em bottled up till I come back! 困住他们 等我回来
[19:32] Leyden. 莱顿
[19:40] Fire in the hole! 爆炸 隐蔽
[19:43] 这是怎么回事
[19:44] To your right! 小心左边
[19:48] Grenade! Grenade! 手雷 小心手雷
[19:56] – Oh, fuck! – Look at me, look at me. Look at me. -妈的 -看着我 快看着我
[19:59] – I can’t fucking see. – You’re all right. -我屁都看不见 -你没事的
[20:01] Target 100yds to your right! 目标在你右方100码处
[20:05] Look at me, look at me. You’re all right. 看着我 你没事的
[20:08] – You’re all right. – I can’t fucking see. -你会没事的 -我他妈都看不见了
[20:09] You’re gonna be all right. 你不会有事的
[20:10] Get off the bunker, God damn it! 妈的 快离开那地堡
[20:12] Come on. 挺住
[20:13] Bill, come on. 比尔 振作起来
[20:14] You gotta help me. We gotta move. Come on. 你得帮我 我们得走了 快来
[20:16] – No no. – Hold on, Bill. -不 不要 -撑着点 比尔
[20:37] Look at me. Look at me. 看着我
[20:42] Gene! 小金
[20:44] Gene! 小金
[20:48] 我宰了你
[20:50] Gene! 小金
[21:05] Gene? 小金
[21:08] Gene? 小金
[21:11] Gene! 小金
[21:14] – Gene? – Fry ’em, Womack! -小金 -给我烤了他们 沃麦克
[21:23] Gene! 小金
[21:31] Let the bastards burn! 任他们自己烧去吧
[21:54] Die, you Jap fuck! Fuckin’ die! 去死吧 日本鬼子 都给我去死
[21:57] Fuckin’ die! 全他妈去死吧
[22:23] You okay? 你没事吧
[22:27] Why don’t they just surrender? 他们为什么不直接投降
[22:29] Because they’re Japs. 谁让他们是鬼子呢
[22:32] We’re gonna have to root ’em out one by one. 我们得一只一只把它们拖出来
[22:37] Fucking rats. 这帮钻地鼠辈
[22:58] Look at the gold teeth on this one. 瞧瞧这死鬼子的大金牙
[23:02] What have you got there? 你那都翻着什么了
[23:14] 住手…
[23:25] Christ! Put him out of his misery. 老天 送他上路得了
[23:27] Fuck off. 去你妈的
[23:39] Makes it easier. 这多省事
[24:10] Bullshit. 真扯淡
[24:12] The McCulloch boosted 我爹的墨丘利V8引擎
[24:13] my old man’s Mecury V8 by 40%. 加了麦卡洛配件 动力增加40%
[24:16] It only has four P.S.I., snaf. 才4缸的压力 阿衰
[24:19] You get better torque. You know that. 你也知道 这样扭力更强
[24:21] Yeah, well, you run that thing for a while and it’ll get noisy. 得 发动一会就有杂音
[24:25] So? 那又怎样
[24:27] How you doin’, boys? 你们好吗 伙计们
[24:29] Skipper. 长官
[24:30] Gunny made some coffee if anyone wants some. 老枪给大伙煮了点咖啡 有人要吗
[24:32] It’s actually pretty good. 味道还不错
[24:34] Burgie here says superchargers are worthless. 小布说增压器顶个毛用
[24:37] What you think, Skipper? 你看呢 头儿
[24:40] Out here, I’d have to agree with him. 我不得不同意他的看法
[24:48] Here, take this. 给你 拿着
[24:50] I’ll get some more. 我回头再去拿点
[24:52] Go on, take it. 来 拿着吧
[24:59] Any word on Leyden, Skipper? 有莱顿的消息吗 长官
[25:01] They already cleaned him up. 他们把他救过来了
[25:03] That New York Irish hide of his 他那层纽约爱尔兰人的皮
[25:05] is tougher than any little bit of Jap shrapnel. 比鬼子那小流弹硬多了
[25:07] He’ll be back soon. 他很快会回来的
[25:11] We’re moving into the hills come dawn. 拂晓前我们要进山
[25:13] Aye aye, sir. 是 长官
[25:14] Burgie, I’m gonna need some of your mortar squad 小布 让你手下迫击炮班的
[25:16] to volunteer as stretcher-bearers. 自愿来几个人给我抬担架
[25:31] You can’t dwell on it. 你不能总是固着不前
[25:35] You can’t dwell on any of it. 早点放开对你比较好
[25:47] Try and get some rest, boys. 能睡着就睡吧 伙计们
[26:09] Gotta move! 继续前进
[26:13] Move it up there! 推到那上面去
[26:19] Russo, get up there and find Hillbilly! 卢索 到上面去找狗子
[26:21] Pull him back! Go! 把他带下来 快去
[26:32] Stretchers, go! 担架 上
[26:35] Go! 快
[26:42] Hold it,Gene 拿好了 小金
[26:46] Direct run! 直接冲过去
[26:50] Go! Go! Go! 上 快上
[27:24] Don’t stop! Keep moving! 别停 继续冲
[27:27] Keep moving! 继续冲
[27:31] Here! 这边
[27:32] Pick him up! Move! 把他抬上去 快
[27:41] Sledge, Snafu, up here! 斯拉齐 衰人 这边
[27:43] Sledge, get your stretcher up here now! 斯拉齐 快把你的担架抬上来
[27:47] Come on, go! 快过去
[27:49] I need more ammo! Give me more ammo! 弹药 给我弹药 越多越好
[27:54] Corpsman! 医护兵
[27:57] Over here! 这边
[28:00] Get that shirt opened up! 把衣服剪开
[28:02] Let’s get him back. 我们把他送回去
[28:07] – Boys. – I got the sulfur. -伙计们 -我这有硫磺
[28:12] Let’s go. Get him on the stretcher. 我们走 把他抬上担架
[28:15] We’re gonna need to move him fast! 我们得快点把他送回去
[28:23] God damn it. Ah! 该死的
[28:27] Get him up! 抬起来
[28:28] Clear. 准备好了
[28:42] – Oh, fuck! – Fall back! -操 -撤退
[28:46] – Get up here. – Fall back! -退回来 -撤退
[28:48] Let’s go! Let’s go! 我们走 快走
[28:51] Let’s go! 快走
[28:57] Let’s go! 快走
[29:15] Hey geez, bring more feed, Now! 日 我们需要支援 越快越好
[29:27] Eddie? 小爱
[29:31] Eddie. 别…
[29:45] Take him back. 把他送回去
[30:06] Let me help you. 我来帮你
[30:09] Come on. Let’s get you out of here. 来吧 我们送你离开这
[30:11] Come on. 来吧
[30:22] Did you see Haney? 你看到老枪那样子了吗
[30:26] I saw him. 看见了
[30:31] Haney is the old breed. 像他那样的老油条
[30:34] If a guy like that breaks… 都被整崩溃了
[30:39] And Hillbilly’s dead. 狗子也死了
[30:44] You can’t dwell on it, Jay. 杰 别想了
[30:48] You can’t dwell on any of it. 早点放开比较好
[30:53] We go into those hills again, I’m gonna get hit. 我们要是再进山攻击 我肯定中弹
[30:56] I know it. 我知道
[31:02] I don’t care anymore… 我已经无所谓了
[31:08] Just as long as it’s quick. 只求死得痛快些
[31:17] – Get that fucker! – Everywhere! -干掉那个杂种 -到处都是鬼子
[31:22] – Fucking Japs! – Japs are everywhere. -狗日的鬼子 -到处都是鬼子
[31:28] 停止前进 和美国佬遭遇了
[32:07] Hey, you’re okay. You’re okay. You’re okay. 没事了
[32:15] You’re okay. 你没事了
[32:22] You’ll be okay. 你不会有事的
[32:42] How you holdin’ up? 你感觉怎么样
[32:53] Oh, God. 天哪
[33:05] -操 -那有人
[33:08] 我宰了你
[33:09] Somebody fucking shoot him. 来个人他妈的开一枪
[33:11] Get him! Get the bastard! 开枪 打死这个畜生
[33:12] Shoot! Shoot! 开火 开火
[33:14] Shoot him! 开枪啊
[33:18] What the fuck is the matter with you? 你他妈犯什么毛病
[33:20] Why’d you take so long to shoot him? 拖这么久才开枪
[33:23] Damn, Jay, if it ain’t coming out your mouth, 杰 这要不是从你嘴里冒出来
[33:25] it’s coming out your ass. 就是从你屁眼儿里拉出来的
[33:27] Looks like you in a sack race, Jay. 你看着好像在玩布袋竞跑啊 杰
[33:33] Aw, shit. 该死
[33:37] I shit myself. 屎拉裤裆里了
[33:39] No kidding. 开玩笑吧
[33:40] Fuck– I fuckin’ shit myself. 操 我他妈的把屎拉裤裆里了
[33:45] You guys are fucking nuts. 你们都他妈的疯了
[33:47] Go back and get some new dungarees, Jay. 回去换条新裤子吧 杰
[33:49] It’s all over my hands. 弄得我满手都是
[33:52] You left a trail, boy. 你留下气味了 哥们儿
[33:54] They gonna find us now. 他们现在能找到咱们了
[34:05] – Who’s up ahead? – Their platoon is on point, sir. -谁在上面 -他们排在最前面 长官
[34:07] Right up there. 就在那上面
[34:09] All right, Kelmar, what do we got? 好 卡尔马 现在什么情况
[34:11] Men in the hill, right up there, 正前方是我们的人
[34:13] Covering from that ridge all the way to the left. 从那条山脊一直掩护到左边
[34:15] That’s good. Go slow. 很好 慢慢前进
[34:43] Mortar! Hold it up here! 迫击炮手 原地待命
[34:56] Corpsman! 医务兵
[35:22] Sniper got the Skipper. 头儿被狙了
[35:25] Captain Haldane? 哈尔登上尉
[35:27] Ack ack’s dead. 炮王牺牲了
[35:56] Skipper’s dead. 头儿牺牲了
[37:08] All right, let’s get your shit together! 弟兄们 集合吧
[37:11] Squad leaders, let’s go! Let’s get it movin’! 各班班长 带队出发 前进
[37:14] – We’re going up! – Get your gear. We’re goin’. -继续前进 -拿好武器 走吧
[37:57] Let’s go! Move up! 走啊 动起来
[38:41] Mortars, hold it here! 迫击炮手 原地待命
[38:43] Smarts with me, God damn it! See what’s up top! 动作利索的跟我上 操他娘的 看看谁更牛逼
[38:46] Let’s go! 走
[40:41] What you doin’, Sledgehammer? 你想干啥 斯锤锤
[40:44] I thought I’d bag me some Jap gold. 掏点儿鬼子的金子
[40:46] You don’t want to do that. 你不是认真的吧
[40:48] Why not? 怎么
[40:51] I saw you do it. 你不也干过吗
[40:57] Don’t. 别
[40:59] You shouldn’t do it. 你不该这么做
[41:06] The germs. 小心病菌
[41:08] Doc Caswell says all these dead Nips have germs. 卡斯威医官说鬼子的尸体上都有病菌
[41:14] – Germs. – Bad germs. -有病菌 -绝对是恶性病菌
[41:17] Diseases that’ll make you sick. 会害你染上病 变得虚弱不堪
[41:26] Bad germs. 恶性病菌
[41:36] Well, is it all right with you if I cut out his insignia then? 我只割他的肩章 总行了吧
[41:41] No danger in that I know of. 据我所知 没有危险
[41:43] Yeah? 是吗
[41:45] That pass muster with you? 这下你满意了吧
[42:48] Here, man. 拿着 哥们儿
[43:39] Keep it. 你收着吧
[43:49] Thanks. 多谢
[44:00] 贝里琉
[44:16] 1944年10月 帕武武
[44:32] – Welcome back. – Thank you very much. -欢迎归来 -非常感谢
[44:35] Welcome back. 欢迎归来
[44:37] You’re a sight for sore eyes. 你就是黑夜中的一抹亮色
[44:39] – Welcome back. – Very kind of you. -欢迎归来 -谢谢你
[44:40] Here you go. 给你
[44:41] What the hell are they doing here? 他们到底在这里搞什么
[44:43] Hi. 你好
[44:48] Thank you, ma’am. 谢谢你 女士
[44:50] – Thank you very much. – Here you are. -非常感谢 -给你的
[44:52] Thanks, ma’am. 多谢 女士
[44:56] Hi, welcome back. 你好 欢迎归来
[44:58] It’s good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[45:02] Thank you. 谢谢你
[45:05] Okay, marine. 好了 大兵
[45:07] You’ve had your look-see. Now move along. 你看够了吧 该走了
太平洋战争

文章导航

Previous Post: 太平洋战争(The Pacific)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 太平洋战争(The Pacific)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

太平洋战争(The Pacific)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号