时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[00:30] | Now with your hands. | 现在用你的手 |
[00:32] | Can I use my elbow? | 我能用我的肘部吗 |
[00:33] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别傻了 |
[00:34] | Oh, I’m being ridiculous? | 是我傻吗 |
[00:36] | You want me to move keys with my mind. | 你想让我用意念移动钥匙 |
[00:38] | No! Your mind? Your mind is nothing! | 不 你的意念 你的意念什么都不是 |
[00:42] | – Thanks, Daddy. – Not… | -谢谢 爸爸 -不是 |
[00:43] | Not just your mind, everybody’s mind is nothing. | 不仅仅是你的意念 所有人的意念都没用 |
[00:47] | Now… | 现在 |
[00:48] | Move the keys. This is easy. You can do this. | 移动钥匙 这很容易 你可以的 |
[00:52] | See this, Alma, this is “water.” | 看这个 阿尔玛 这是水 |
[00:55] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[00:56] | It’s “water.” Come on. You can do this. | 是水 来吧 你可以的 |
[00:58] | It’ll be easy. | 很容易的 |
[01:01] | Water. | 水 |
[01:08] | I don’t know what you expect from me here. | 我不知道你对我有什么期望 |
[01:10] | I mean, I’m not like a Jedi. | 我不是绝地武士 |
[01:13] | Maybe I’m just the princess with the rolls on her head. | 也许我只是头上有发卷的公主 |
[01:15] | Princess Leia. She was a Jedi. | 莱娅公主 她是绝地武士 |
[01:18] | Then why was she wearing the gold bikini? | 那她为什么穿金色比基尼 |
[01:19] | She was enslaved. | 她被奴役了 |
[01:21] | So… not a super great Jedi. | 所以她不是伟大的绝地武士 |
[01:23] | Look, willfully break free of linear time | 听着 故意打破线性时间 |
[01:26] | and then move in time to a time when the keys aren’t there, | 然后及时移动到钥匙不在的时候 |
[01:31] | and then the keys will have moved. | 然后钥匙就会动了 |
[01:32] | – It’s that easy. – Sure. | -就这么简单 -当然 |
[01:39] | – Like that. – Hey, Babycakes! | -就像那样 -宝贝 |
[01:42] | Did you see the moon tonight? Now that’s a moon. | 你今晚看到月亮了吗 那才叫月亮 |
[01:45] | You should go check it out, catch some air. | 你应该去看看 透透气 |
[01:48] | See, “Babycakes?” | 看 宝贝 |
[01:50] | Okay… | 好 |
[01:51] | So, I’ll just skillfully manipulate time. | 所以 我要巧妙地控制时间 |
[01:54] | Why didn’t you say that in the first place? | 你一开始为什么不说 |
[01:55] | – That’s so easy. – Just try. | -太简单了 -试一试吧 |
[01:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[02:01] | But don’t try-try. | 但不要太刻意 |
[02:04] | You know, just… | 你知道 只是 |
[02:06] | Try not to try. | 尽量不要太刻意 |
[02:23] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[02:24] | Stop staring at these keys. I asked you a question. | 别再盯着这些钥匙看了 我问了你一个问题 |
[02:27] | – Wait. Did I do it? – Of course you did it. | -等等 这是我做的吗 -当然了 |
[02:30] | Look at all my stuff. | 看看我的东西 |
[02:31] | It’s not really your stuff, is it? It’s more like our stuff. | 这全不是你的东西 更像是我们的东西 |
[02:35] | Because when you’re dead, it’s my stuff. | 因为你死后 那就是我的东西了 |
[02:37] | So, thank you for holding my stuff for me all these years, | 所以 谢谢你这么多年来帮我保管我的东西 |
[02:41] | but don’t worry. | 但是别担心 |
[02:42] | I’ll take it from here, okay? Bye! | 接下来交给我吧 好吗 再见 |
[02:44] | It is a personal violation to take things | 没有经过我的同意 |
[02:46] | from my house without asking. | 从我家拿东西是对个人权利的侵犯 |
[02:48] | I’m really sorry that I took stuff you weren’t using, | 很抱歉我拿走了你没在用 |
[02:50] | that you had no plans for. | 也不打算用的东西 |
[02:52] | That was a terrible apology. I do not accept. | 这道歉太敷衍了 我不接受 |
[03:06] | Stop it with that stupid game. | 别玩那个愚蠢的游戏了 |
[03:12] | Stop. | 停下 |
[03:13] | You’re messing up my system. | 你弄坏了我的系统 |
[03:15] | What system? | 什么系统 |
[03:16] | What are you doing with all this stuff? | 你拿这些东西干什么 |
[03:18] | I’m figuring out what happened to Dad since you won’t tell me. | 我在弄清楚爸爸怎么了 反正你都不告诉我 |
[03:21] | – I have told you everything. – You know there’s more. | -我都告诉你了 -你还有隐瞒 |
[03:23] | I think you need to see someone. A psychiatrist. | 你得去看看心理医生 |
[03:25] | I have a follow up doctor’s appointment in a few days. | 我约了几天后的跟踪检查 |
[03:27] | I’ll get it all checked out when I go to that. | 到时候我会做个全身检查 |
[03:28] | Just don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[03:29] | – That is with the orthopedist. – Yeah! | -那是骨科医生的检查 -是啊 |
[03:30] | You’ve experienced a lot of trauma, | 你经历了很多创伤 |
[03:33] | and you’re acting even stranger than usual. | 你表现得比平时更奇怪 |
[03:35] | You usually act even stranger than usual, | 你平时的表现已经很奇怪了 |
[03:37] | but since the accident, you have been acting | 但自从那次事故之后 |
[03:39] | more even-stranger-than-usual than usual. | 你就更奇怪了 |
[03:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:43] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[03:44] | I will go see someone, | 如果你让我留下这些东西 |
[03:47] | if you let me keep this stuff. | 我就去看医生 |
[03:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[04:00] | – What do you think? – Hit. | -你觉得呢 -继续 |
[04:02] | Twenty-two, that’s the one you want, right? | 22 这是你想要的 对吧 |
[04:04] | Yep, 22! | 是的 22 |
[04:06] | That’s what I wanted. Vegas, here we come! | 这就是我想要的 维加斯 我们来了 |
[04:08] | Oh, don’t look, don’t look, don’t look. | 别看 别看 别看 |
[04:13] | And they go again, doing their little thing. | 他们又在表演了 |
[04:16] | Do you have strong feelings about the Alamo? I am not aware. | 你对”阿拉莫”有强烈的感情吗 我还真不知道 |
[04:19] | You know, it’s lauded as a state treasure, | 这场战役被誉为国宝 |
[04:22] | but it’s where European settlers, who wanted independence from Mexico, | 但这里的欧洲殖民者想从墨西哥的统治脱身 |
[04:24] | because Mexicans would not let them own slaves, | 因为墨西哥人不让他们拥有奴隶 |
[04:27] | fought and died for their “freedom” | 他们就为”自由”而战斗和牺牲 |
[04:29] | to own slaves. | 拥有奴隶的自由 |
[04:30] | I don’t think that’s what they want you to remember | 这应该不是他们想让你 |
[04:33] | – when you “remember the Alamo.” – No, no, no. | -记住”阿拉莫”的地方吧 -不 不 不 |
[04:35] | What they want you to remember is what they teach in schools | 他们想让你记住的是他们在学校里教的东西 |
[04:37] | which is Mexicans are bad people | 墨西哥人是坏人 |
[04:39] | who want to take Texas away from its rightful owners. | 他们想把得州从合法所有者手中夺走 |
[04:42] | Rightful owners? | 合法所有者 |
[04:43] | – Bro, who we talking about? Huh? – Okay. | -兄弟 我们在说谁呢 -好吧 |
[04:45] | The Caddo? The Comanche? The Apache? | 喀多 科曼奇 阿帕奇 |
[04:47] | I mean, it’s just insane how quickly economy corrupts ethics. | 经济这么快就腐蚀了道德 真是太疯狂了 |
[04:50] | To the victors go the power to twist their story of greed | 胜利者有权扭曲他们贪婪的故事 |
[04:53] | into a history of systemic racism against Mexicans. | 变成墨西哥人的系统性种族主义的历史 |
[04:57] | Well, as someone who is often mistaken as Mexican, | 作为一个经常被误认为墨西哥人的人 |
[05:00] | I tangentially feel your pain. | 我切实地感受到了你的痛苦 |
[05:03] | What is it? What’s the wedding emergency? | 怎么了 婚礼有什么紧急情况吗 |
[05:08] | I would love it if you could tell Mom to leave me alone. | 如果你能告诉妈妈别来烦我 我会很高兴的 |
[05:11] | How is that a wedding emergency? | 这算什么婚礼紧急情况 |
[05:12] | Well, if we don’t deal with this now, | 如果我们现在不处理这个问题 |
[05:14] | I’ll probably be bitching about it during your wedding. | 我可能会在你的婚礼上抱怨 |
[05:16] | – Wedding emergency. – Oh, my… | -婚礼紧急情况 -天啊 |
[05:17] | – Okay. Let’s go. – Ooh, come on, babe. | -我们走吧 -宝贝 |
[05:19] | One margarita? We’re here. | 来杯玛格丽塔吧 来都来了 |
[05:21] | Can I get y’all something? | 需要点什么吗 |
[05:22] | Yes, I’m gonna get the veggie Frito pie. | 是的 我要蔬菜煎饼 |
[05:25] | Veggie Frito pie?! Where? | 蔬菜煎饼 在哪里 |
[05:27] | New menu item. | 新菜单 |
[05:29] | Oh, I’m gettin’ that. | 我要这个 |
[05:30] | And I’m… I’m gonna get the, uh, the Cadillac Margarita. | 我要卡迪拉克玛格丽塔 |
[05:33] | Anything for you? | 你呢 |
[05:35] | Okay, I’ll have, uh, the margarita. | 我要玛格丽塔 |
[05:38] | Great! It’s on me. | 好 我请客 |
[05:40] | Thanks, Reed. | 谢谢 里德 |
[05:41] | – You don’t have to do that, man. – I’m gonna go to the restroom. | -你不用这样 伙计 -我去下洗手间 |
[05:44] | Hey, don’t worry, I’m gonna get you next time. | 别担心 下次我来 |
[05:47] | Okay, how ’bout this? | 好吧 这样吧 |
[05:48] | You and me go sharesies on that veggie Frito pie. | 你和我一起共享蔬菜煎饼 |
[05:51] | – Sharesies? – We talkin’ pie pals? | -共享 -咱俩是煎饼伙伴吗 |
[05:53] | – Pie pals? – Pie pals! | -煎饼伙伴 -煎饼伙伴 |
[05:59] | Hey, do you need something? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[06:00] | No, I was actually just coming to apologize | 不 我是来道歉的 |
[06:03] | that I never texted you back. | 我没给你回过短信 |
[06:04] | But now you probably know why. | 但现在你可能知道为什么了 |
[06:06] | I’m engaged. | 我订婚了 |
[06:08] | Yeah. That night was just like a big, drunken mistake. | 是啊 那晚就像一个酒后犯的大错 |
[06:10] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:12] | Hey, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[06:13] | – I’m a lot of girls’ big drunken mistake. – Sorry. | -很多妹子喝醉后都会跟我犯错误 -抱歉 |
[06:18] | Okay. Thanks… and for being so cool. | 好的 谢谢你这么酷 |
[06:23] | Hey, Sam. | 山姆 |
[06:25] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[06:27] | What’s going on down here? | 这里怎么了 |
[06:29] | Did you fuck the bartender or something? | 你上了酒保吗 |
[06:34] | Oh, my God, did you fuck the bartender? | 天哪 你上了酒保 |
[06:36] | – You fucked the bartender? – Shh! Keep it… | -你上了酒保 -小点声 |
[06:38] | Okay, you have to promise not to tell anyone, | 你得保证不告诉任何人 |
[06:41] | especially Alma. | 尤其是阿尔玛 |
[06:42] | I can’t lie to Alma. | 我不能对阿尔玛撒谎 |
[06:44] | Does she know that she broke up with you? | 她知道她和你分手了吗 |
[06:46] | I can’t lie to Alma about another thing. | 我不能在其他事情上对阿尔玛撒谎 |
[06:49] | Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 这样吧 |
[06:50] | I promise that I won’t tell Alma that she broke up with you, | 我保证我不会告诉阿尔玛她和你分手了 |
[06:53] | and then forgot that she broke up with you, | 然后忘记她和你分手了 |
[06:55] | which you are totally taking advantage of, by the way, | 顺便说一句 你肯定是在利用她 |
[06:57] | if you forget everything you just… correctly surmised. | 前提是忘记你的正确猜测 |
[07:03] | I think I can manage to do that. | 我可以 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:11] | I didn’t know you were so into blackjack. | 你这么喜欢21点啊 |
[07:14] | I’m not. That’s kinda the point. | 我不喜欢 这就是重点 |
[07:17] | What? | 什么 |
[07:19] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[07:20] | Like, sometimes it’s fun to do things you wouldn’t normally do. | 比如有时候做一些平时不会做的事情 就很有趣 |
[07:23] | Like, usually at work, | 比如通常在工作时 |
[07:25] | I like to look at sports websites, | 我喜欢看体育网站 |
[07:27] | but sometimes I like to look at pictures of birds. | 但有时我喜欢看鸟类的照片 |
[07:30] | The reason that they can fly is that | 它们能飞的原因是 |
[07:32] | they got these real good hearts | 它们有一颗强大的心 |
[07:33] | that can pump a lot of blood. | 可以泵出大量的血液 |
[07:35] | And I like to think about that, you know? | 我喜欢考虑这些东西 |
[07:37] | That a good heart makes you strong. | 一颗强大的心脏会让你坚强 |
[07:41] | Like that? | 诸如此类吗 |
[07:43] | Kind of. | 差不多 |
[07:44] | Except opposite. | 但我是恰恰相反 |
[07:47] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[07:49] | I think I get it. | 我明白了 |
[07:51] | Becca, do you remember Mom and Dad fighting in the week | 贝卡 你还记得爸爸死前一周 |
[07:53] | or so before Dad died? | 他和妈妈吵过架吗 |
[07:55] | I don’t know. Do you? | 我不知道 你记得吗 |
[07:56] | Opposite because usually you look at birds online, | 恰恰相反 因为通常你在网上看鸟类照片 |
[08:00] | but you’re surprised to find that you like football scores? | 然后你会惊讶地发现你很喜欢橄榄球的分数 |
[08:02] | Um, no. | 没有 |
[08:03] | But they did fight, though. | 但他们确实吵架了 |
[08:05] | I remember it. It was late at night. | 我记得那天已经很晚了 |
[08:06] | Probably. | 可能吧 |
[08:08] | Dad was always really good at coming home late from work. | 爸爸很擅长下班回家很晚 |
[08:10] | And Mom’s really good at starting fights. | 妈妈很擅长找事 |
[08:12] | Uh, opposite because you think a good heart makes you weak? | 恰恰相反 因为你认为强大的心脏会让你软弱 |
[08:15] | I like playing blackjack | 我喜欢玩21点 |
[08:16] | because it’s simple, monotonous, and mindless. | 因为它简单 单调 而且不用脑 |
[08:21] | Okay, I see. | 我明白了 |
[08:24] | I’m gonna go find Sam | 我去找山姆 |
[08:25] | because he’s less confusing to talk to. | 跟他说话没那么累 |
[08:27] | It was great talking with you, Alma! | 和你聊天真开心 阿尔玛 |
[08:29] | – Longhorns. – Hey! Hook ’em horns! | -长角羚 -勾住它们的角 |
[08:35] | So, what was Mom harassing you about? | 妈妈为什么要骚扰你 |
[08:39] | She wants me to see a shrink. | 她要我去看心理医生 |
[08:41] | – Okay. Well, is she going to pay? – Probably. | -她付钱吗 -可能吧 |
[08:44] | Well, then, why not? | 那为什么不去呢 |
[08:46] | ‘Cause I don’t want to go. | 因为我不想去 |
[08:47] | Right, but what could it hurt? You’re fine, right? | 但是这有什么关系呢 你本来就没事 |
[08:50] | And Mom’s just being Mom. | 妈妈就这样 |
[08:51] | So, if you go, | 如果你去 |
[08:53] | she’ll know everything’s fine, and she’ll, like, leave you alone. | 她就知道一切都很正常 她就不会烦你了 |
[08:55] | Yeah, but I don’t want to go. | 嗯 但我不想去 |
[08:57] | Okay. Then don’t. | 好吧 那就别去了 |
[08:58] | You know, I should just get it over with. | 我还是赶紧把这事搞定吧 |
[09:02] | Glad I could help. | 很高兴我帮到你了 |
[09:04] | What is sanity? | 什么是理智 |
[09:05] | Is it sane that we live in boxes made out of concrete, | 我们生活在用混凝土 电线和管道做的盒子里 |
[09:09] | and wires and pipes? | 这算理智吗 |
[09:11] | Is it sane that we have to buy our food, and water, | 我们得买食物和水 土地 医疗 儿童保育 |
[09:14] | and land, and healthcare, and childcare, and entertainment, | 还有娱乐 这算理智吗 |
[09:17] | and that every part of our natural lives | 我们自然生活的每一部分 |
[09:18] | has been commodified, taken from us, | 都被商品化了 取之于我们 |
[09:20] | and then sold right back to us? | 再卖给我们 这算理智吗 |
[09:22] | I mean, let’s talk about that. | 我们谈谈吧 |
[09:25] | These are interesting points you raise. | 你提出的观点很有趣 |
[09:26] | Yes! Blackjack. | 好啊 21点 |
[09:29] | You know, patients who suffer from PTSD | 患有创伤后应激障碍的病人 |
[09:33] | often use a prop to create distance | 经常使用道具来创造 |
[09:35] | between them and the world. | 他们和世界之间的距离 |
[09:37] | Something to divert their mind, | 这样可以转移他们注意力 |
[09:39] | or deflect others from focusing on them. | 或者转移别人的注意力 |
[09:41] | Do you think you could be using this game | 你觉得你是在用这个游戏 |
[09:43] | to create distance between you | 来创造你和你认为的 |
[09:46] | and what you perceive to be a hostile world? | 这个充满敌意的世界之间的距离吗 |
[09:52] | Maybe… | 也许吧 |
[09:55] | Bye! | 再见 |
[09:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[09:59] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[10:00] | Did she give you a prescription? | 她给你开药了吗 |
[10:01] | Yeah, something for allergies. | 是的 抗过敏的药 |
[10:03] | Allergies? | 过敏 |
[10:04] | Yeah, she thinks that’s what’s causing the headaches. | 是的 她认为头疼是过敏引起的 |
[10:06] | – Headaches? – Yeah, from the allergies. | -头疼 -是的 过敏引起的头疼 |
[10:08] | Mom, you really gotta keep up. | 妈妈 跟上我的节奏啊 |
[10:09] | – What? – Okay, well, this was great! | -什么 -太棒了 |
[10:12] | And now we can all just relax and trust that everything | 现在我们都可以放松 相信一切都很好 |
[10:14] | is perfectly fine and leave me alone forever. | 不要再打扰我了 |
[10:16] | Race you to the car! Come on, slowpoke! | 看谁先上车 来啊 磨磨叽叽的 |
[10:29] | Whatcha lookin’? | 你在看什么 |
[10:32] | Stop sneaking up on me like that! | 别这样偷袭我 |
[10:34] | This is exactly why people don’t like ghosts. | 这就是为什么人们不喜欢鬼魂 |
[10:36] | Farnaz’s obituary. Why are you looking at this? | 法纳兹的讣告 你为什么要看这个 |
[10:38] | She had a big family. | 她有一个大家庭 |
[10:40] | Do you think any of them could be suspects? | 你认为他们中有人可能是嫌疑犯吗 |
[10:41] | Why would Farnaz’s family want to kill us? | 法纳兹的家人为什么要杀我们 |
[10:44] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[10:45] | Maybe because you were having an affair with her. | 也许是因为你们俩有染 |
[10:48] | What? No. She was a student. She was my research assistant. | 什么 不 她是学生 她是我的研究助理 |
[10:52] | And you loved her. | 你爱她 |
[10:53] | No! I… We never… | 不 我 我们从没 |
[10:54] | I… I loved your mother. | 我 我爱你妈妈 |
[10:56] | And Farnaz had a boyfriend. | 法纳兹有男朋友 |
[10:58] | Farnaz had a boyfriend? | 法纳兹有男朋友 |
[11:01] | Don’t you know anything about murder? | 你对谋杀的事一无所知吗 |
[11:02] | It’s always the boyfriend! | 凶手一般都有男朋友 |
[11:04] | Maybe he got the wrong idea, | 也许是他误会了 |
[11:05] | and he ran you guys off the road in a jealous rage! | 他因为嫉妒 把你们撞出了公路 |
[11:07] | I don’t think so. He was pretty dopey. | 应该不会 他很傻的 |
[11:09] | Well, do you remember this boyfriend’s name? | 你还记得这个男朋友的名字吗 |
[11:13] | I don’t know. It was, uh… | 我不知道 是 |
[11:14] | Harold, or Gerald, or Darrold. | 哈罗德 杰拉尔德还是达罗尔德 |
[11:16] | Darrold? | 达罗尔德 |
[11:17] | – You think his name was Darrold? – No, I… | -你认为他叫达罗德 -不 我 |
[11:21] | – That’s not a name. – I can’t remember. | -这压根就不是名字 -我不记得了 |
[11:22] | I just called him Skinny Arms. | 我就叫他细胳膊 |
[11:24] | You called him that to Farnaz? | 你在法纳兹面前也这么叫吗 |
[11:25] | Yeah, and she liked it. | 是的 她很喜欢啊 |
[11:27] | Anyway, he had particularly skinny arms | 总之跟他身体的其他部分相比 |
[11:29] | in relation to the rest of his body. | 他的胳膊特别细 |
[11:31] | You were so in love with her. | 你肯定爱上她了 |
[11:32] | No. You’re heading down the wrong trail here. | 不 你关注的重点不对 |
[11:35] | Look, we were killed because of our research. | 我们是因为我们的研究才被杀的 |
[11:37] | All right? Because we were unfolding aspects of time | 好吗 因为我们正在揭开时间的另一面 |
[11:40] | that would have changed life as we know it. | 这将改变我们认知的生活 |
[11:45] | Hello! | 你好 |
[11:46] | Father Miguel said that I should bring you some cookies. | 米格尔神父说我应该给你带些饼干 |
[11:49] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[11:50] | To thank you. For going to the doctor. | 谢谢你去看医生 |
[11:53] | I was concerned about you, | 我之前很担心你 |
[11:54] | and you helped me to be less concerned. | 现在我没那么担心了 |
[11:55] | It’s called positive reinforcement. | 这叫做正面强化 |
[11:57] | Just learning about that, huh? | 刚学到的吧 |
[11:59] | Where has this priest been all my life? | 之前怎么没遇到这个神父呢 |
[12:02] | So, what are you up to? | 你在干什么 |
[12:05] | Oh, you know. | 你知道的 |
[12:08] | Not much. | 没什么 |
[12:09] | Good, then you don’t mind if I have a visit. | 很好 那你就不介意我来看你了 |
[12:12] | Shall we have a cup of tea? I’ll make it. | 我们喝杯茶好吗 我来泡 |
[12:14] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[12:16] | I’ll make it. | 我来吧 |
[12:17] | You just relax. | 你放松就好 |
[12:18] | And, uh, don’t touch anything. | 别碰任何东西 |
[12:21] | Bueno. | 好的 |
[12:26] | Are these out of order? | 这些东西顺序不对吗 |
[12:30] | No, I think that’s right. | 不 应该是对的 |
[12:49] | So… | 所以 |
[12:51] | Did you and Dad have a big fight right before the accident? | 事故发生前 你和爸爸吵过架吗 |
[12:53] | Because I have this memory… | 因为我记得 |
[12:54] | Oh, no, no. No fight. | 不 不 没有吵架 |
[12:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:00] | Wow, you’re really chugging that hot tea. | 你真的喜欢喝热茶啊 |
[13:05] | Well, I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[13:08] | Great. Uh, thanks for stopping by. | 好的 谢谢你过来 |
[13:11] | – Goodnight,.Mija. – Oh! Night. | -晚安 宝贝 -晚安 |
[13:23] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[13:25] | You’re naked. | 你光着身子 |
[13:27] | You’re naked! You’re naked! | 你光着身子 你光着身子 |
[13:29] | You’re naked! | 你光着身子 |
[13:31] | – I like seeing people naked. – What? Mateo. | -我喜欢看光着身子 -什么 马特奥 |
[13:33] | No. Keep your clothes on. | 不 别脱衣服 |
[13:35] | But I want to be naked, too. | 但我也想光着身子 |
[13:36] | No, it is much worse if you’re also naked. | 不 如果你也光着 那就更糟了 |
[13:39] | That’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[13:40] | Well, I’m allowed to be naked ’cause I’m a grown up. | 我光着身子 因为我已经成年了 |
[13:42] | Why do you have so much hair there? | 你下面怎么这么多毛 |
[13:44] | Because it’s natural. | 因为这很自然 |
[13:45] | My mom doesn’t have hair there. | 我妈妈就没有 |
[13:47] | I imagine she feels immense pressure | 我想她为了爱美而改变身体 |
[13:49] | to transform her body to adhere to beauty constructs | 应该感到了巨大的压力 |
[13:51] | which are actually perverse and subjugating. | 其实这很反常的和抑制自然 |
[13:54] | You know what, Cassie? Women… Cassie! | 你知道吗 卡西 女人 卡西 |
[13:55] | Women need to understand their power. | 女人需要了解她们的力量 |
[14:00] | Alma, what are you doing? | 阿尔玛 你在干什么 |
[14:02] | Uh, this happens sometimes, you know. | 有时候就会这样 |
[14:04] | What happens sometimes? | 有时候会怎样 |
[14:06] | I’m suddenly places. | 我会突然转场 |
[14:09] | Do you mind if I interrupt? | 介意我打断一下吗 |
[14:12] | What is happening? | 怎么回事 |
[14:13] | I’m thinking it might be easier | 在梦境中使用你的意识 |
[14:15] | to work with your consciousness in a dream state. | 可能会更容易一些 |
[14:17] | This is a dream? | 这是梦吗 |
[14:19] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[14:22] | Can you pass me a like dream-towel or something? | 你能递给我一条梦中毛巾之类的吗 |
[14:24] | You’ll be fine. | 你没事的 |
[14:27] | Okay, now move the keys. | 好了 现在移动钥匙 |
[14:34] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[14:36] | With the help of pissed off Mom. | 在愤怒的妈妈的帮助下 |
[14:38] | Now replace ’em. | 现在把它们换掉 |
[14:42] | Hey, Babycakes, did you see the moon tonight? | 宝贝 你今晚看到月亮了吗 |
[14:45] | Look at that! | 快看 |
[14:46] | Fantastic. You’re getting it. | 好极了 你学会了 |
[14:48] | Yes, that’s right. | 没错 |
[14:50] | “Water.” Yeah. You’re getting it. | 水 你明白了 |
[14:54] | Okay, okay. | 好了 |
[14:56] | Yeah, but this is a dream reality. | 是的 但这是梦中的现实 |
[14:59] | Anything can happen in a dream. | 梦里什么事都有可能发生 |
[15:01] | Yeah, well, when you’re awake, | 是的 当你清醒的时候 |
[15:03] | you’re in a physical-based reality, | 你置身于一个物质基础的现实中 |
[15:04] | so it seems more real than a daydream or a dream, | 所以它看起来比白日梦或梦中更真实 |
[15:08] | but those states are just as real. | 但这些状态也是真实的 |
[15:13] | As your abilities continue to grow, | 随着你的能力不断增长 |
[15:15] | these states will continue to blend. | 这些状态将继续融合 |
[15:17] | You’ll have a more flexible, fluid reality. | 你会有一个更灵活 更流畅的现实 |
[15:20] | I think I’m already finding that. | 我想我已经找到了 |
[15:22] | Right. And as the blending continues, | 是的 随着混合的继续 |
[15:24] | so will your abilities within these states. | 你在这些状态下的能力也会增强 |
[15:26] | So, you’re saying I’ll be able to move the keys | 你是说我可以在任何状态都可以更轻易地 |
[15:28] | – more easily in any state? – Yeah. | -移动钥匙吗 -是的 |
[15:31] | Besides moving keys, you’ll be able to navigate time, | 除了移动钥匙 你还可以导航时间 |
[15:33] | and even, you know, present yourself physically in the past | 甚至把自己的身体传回过去 |
[15:36] | so that you can affect change like… | 这样你就可以改变过去 |
[15:38] | stop me from getting murdered. | 比如阻止我被谋杀 |
[15:40] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[15:41] | I’ll use my powers | 我会用我的力量 |
[15:43] | to move Darrold’s keys around a thousand times! | 把达罗尔德的钥匙移动一千次 |
[15:46] | And he’ll be so annoyed, | 让他超生气 |
[15:48] | he won’t even want to kill you! | 甚至都不想杀你了 |
[15:49] | You leave Ol’ Skinny Arms out of this. | 别扯细胳膊 |
[15:51] | Let’s show you something here. | 给你看点东西 |
[15:53] | You see what I did? | 看到了吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah, you made ’em come and go. | 是的 你让钥匙来来去去的 |
[15:55] | – Dad, you see my powers? – Yeah, I did see ’em. | -爸爸 你看到我的力量了吗 -我看到了 |
[15:57] | So now you want nothing to do with us. | 所以现在你不想和我们扯上关系 |
[16:00] | You didn’t have a problem when we were writing you checks. | 我们给你开支票的时候 你没有问题啊 |
[16:02] | Charlie… Who’s that guy? | 查理 那家伙是谁 |
[16:03] | Just watch. | 看就行了 |
[16:04] | Why can’t you just tell me these things? | 你为什么不能告诉我 |
[16:06] | Everything’s a whole production with you. | 一切都是你的作品 |
[16:07] | I’m sorry we ever took your grant money. | 很抱歉我们收了你的拨款 |
[16:09] | No, don’t say that. | 不 别这么说 |
[16:10] | No, the research we’re doing now… | 不 我们现在做的研究 |
[16:11] | We’re on the verge of something big. | 马上就有重大进展了 |
[16:13] | – That’s wonderful. – No! If we cross the threshold | -太好了 -不 如果我们跟美国自由公司 |
[16:15] | with American Freedom Corporation | 一起跨越这个门槛 |
[16:17] | and you exploit our work… | 那你利用我们的工作 |
[16:18] | American Freedom Corporation makes the world | 美国自由公司可以让世界 |
[16:20] | a more peaceful place. | 变成一个更加和平的地方 |
[16:22] | You make weapons. | 你们在制造武器 |
[16:23] | Weapons that end wars. | 结束战争的武器 |
[16:25] | Thank you for your interest, but… | 谢谢你的关心 但是 |
[16:26] | I’m sorry, but that research belongs to us. | 对不起 那项研究是我们的 |
[16:29] | Okay, you can have what we’ve done up till now, | 好吧 我们所做的一切都是你的 |
[16:30] | – but from here on out… – That’s not acceptable. | -但从现在开始 -这是不能接受的 |
[16:32] | Dude. Are you stupid? It’s over. | 伙计 你傻吗 已经结束了 |
[16:34] | Just take your blood money and go. | 带着你的钱快滚吧 |
[16:36] | Farnaz… | 法纳兹 |
[16:39] | Unfortunately, for you, | 对你们来说很不幸 |
[16:42] | this is not how this ends. | 这事还没完 |
[16:53] | That’s the guy who killed me. Charlie Vanderhorn. | 那就是杀了我的人 查理·范德霍恩 |
[16:56] | Do you think he ran you off the road to get your research? | 你觉得他为了你的研究 把你撞出公路吗 |
[17:07] | Well, that’s my hunch. | 我是这么觉得的 |
[17:08] | And I’d go back and find out for sure if I could. | 如果可以的话 我会回到过去看看 |
[17:10] | But that’s why I need you. | 这就是我需要你的原因 |
[17:13] | I need you to help me not have to play that game all the time. | 我需要你帮我 我就不用一直玩那个游戏了 |
[17:16] | It’s all about your emotions. | 这都取决于你的情绪 |
[17:17] | You need to feel them without letting them become you. | 你需要感受它们 别让它们支配你 |
[17:19] | You know, like the keys. | 就像钥匙一样 |
[17:21] | Try, but not try-try. | 试一试 但别太刻意 |
[17:23] | How do I do that? | 我该怎么做 |
[17:24] | Just deep breaths, and be like the sky. | 深呼吸 想象自己就是天空 |
[17:28] | Let your feelings pass through you like weather. | 让你的感觉像天气一样穿过你 |
[17:35] | …not again, Dad. | 又来啊 爸爸 |
[17:37] | These are all moments where you felt deeply, | 这些都是你深深感受到的时刻 |
[17:39] | and the pain was too uncomfortable to process, | 这些疼痛无法忍受 |
[17:41] | so you stored them in your mind’s basement, | 所以你把它们储存在你脑中的地下室 |
[17:44] | the subconscious. | 潜意识中 |
[17:45] | Even feelings you don’t remember. take up residence. | 即使是你不记得的感觉也会在这里 |
[17:48] | Is that me with your mom? I met Geraldine? | 那是我和你妈妈吗 我见过杰拉尔丁 |
[17:51] | Yeah. Even feelings from your lineage. | 是的 甚至是血亲的感觉 |
[17:55] | My feelings. | 我的感受 |
[17:57] | Geraldine’s feelings. | 杰拉尔丁的感受 |
[17:59] | All of this, all these streams. Of lifetimes of suffering | 所有的一切 生命中的痛苦时刻 |
[18:02] | are carried through your mind and body. | 都在你的头脑和身体里传递 |
[18:05] | Even the good feelings. | 哪怕是美好的感觉 |
[18:07] | You have to let go of those, too. | 你也得放手 |
[18:10] | Yes, baby dolls. | 是的 娃娃 |
[18:11] | They can’t be who you are if you want to be free. | 如果你想自由 就不能被它们支配 |
[18:16] | What is this one about? What happened that night? | 这是关于什么的 那晚发生了什么事 |
[18:18] | Oh, we had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[18:20] | Sometimes we fought. | 有时我们会吵架 |
[18:22] | Alma. | 阿尔玛 |
[18:24] | Are you listening to me? You need to take these pills. | 你在听我说吗 你得吃这些药 |
[18:27] | What? What are these? | 什么 这些是什么药 |
[18:30] | Is this what the shrink prescribed? | 这是心理医生开的药吗 |
[18:32] | Did you go into my bag and get this filled? | 你翻了我的包 然后去配了药吗 |
[18:34] | – You can say thank you. – The cookies. | -你可以说谢谢 -饼干 |
[18:38] | – Of course. – I did you a favor. | -当然啊 -我帮了你 |
[18:40] | You know, it is a personal violation | 没有经过我的同意 |
[18:43] | to take things from my house without asking. | 从我家拿东西是对个人权利的侵犯 |
[18:44] | This is an anti-psychotic. This is serious. | 这是抗精神病药 这很严重 |
[18:48] | It’s for PTSD. | 治疗创伤后应激障碍的 |
[18:49] | Dr. June thinks I’m traumatized. | 琼医生认为我受了创伤 |
[18:51] | Probably from behavior like this. | 可能就是因为这样的行为 |
[18:53] | Fine, blame me. | 好吧 那就怪我吧 |
[18:54] | – But please take the medicine. – Please leave. | -但是一定要吃药 -你走吧 |
[18:59] | I don’t like you right now, and I can’t trust you. | 我现在不喜欢你 我不能相信你 |
[19:02] | Do you know what it feels like | 你知道不能信任自己家里的人 |
[19:03] | not to be able to trust someone in your own family? | 那是什么感觉吗 |
[19:06] | Yes, | 嗯 |
[19:07] | of course I know what that feels like. | 我当然知道那种感觉 |
[19:11] | I need to make dinner. | 我要做晚饭了 |
[19:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:18] | But take the pills, Alma. | 但是要记得吃药 阿尔玛 |
[19:58] | Oh, fuck! | 妈的 |
[20:23] | Fuck! | 操 |
[20:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:33] | Try-not-try. | 别太刻意 |
[20:39] | Be like the sky. | 像天空一样 |
[21:05] | Hey, Babycakes, did you see the moon tonight? | 宝贝 你今晚看到月亮了吗 |
[21:08] | Now that’s a moon. | 那才叫月亮 |
[21:15] | – We need to talk. – Okay. | -我们得谈谈 -好 |
[21:17] | – I can’t do this anymore. – Do what? | -我不能再这样了 -怎样 |
[21:19] | The way you look at me. | 你看我的样子 |
[21:22] | How do I look at you? | 我怎么看你的 |
[21:23] | Like Becca and Reed look at each other. | 就像贝卡和里德看着彼此一样 |
[21:25] | Like I’m your missing puzzle piece. | 好像我是你缺失的拼图 |
[21:27] | I don’t think you’re my missing puzzle piece, okay? | 我不觉得你是我缺失的拼图 好吗 |
[21:29] | – Why do you keep accusing me… – Because you do! | -你为什么老是指责我 -因为你就是这么想的 |
[21:31] | You know you do! | 你知道的 |
[21:32] | And you make me feel like a crazy person | 可你不承认的时候 |
[21:33] | – when you won’t admit it. – Alma… | -让我觉得自己像个疯子 -阿尔玛 |
[21:35] | Why can’t you just admit that you love me | 你为什么不能承认你爱我 |
[21:37] | and that you think we’re perfect for each other | 你觉得我们很完美 |
[21:38] | and that you already know you want to | 你已经知道你希望 |
[21:39] | spend the rest of your life with me? | 和我共度余生 |
[21:41] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[21:44] | I think we make a really good couple, | 我觉得我们俩是天作之合 |
[21:46] | and I think we make each other really happy, | 我觉得我们俩在一起会很幸福 |
[21:48] | and I know that for the rest of my life, | 我知道在我的余生中 |
[21:50] | I’m not gonna want anything more than just this. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[21:54] | I’m never going to feel that way about you. | 我永远也不会对你有这种感觉 |
[22:01] | I think you should move out. | 你该搬出去了 |
[22:05] | Hey, Babycakes! Did you see the moon tonight? | 宝贝 你今晚看到月亮了吗 |
[22:08] | Now that’s a moon. | 那才叫月亮 |
[22:09] | You should go check it out, catch some air. | 你应该去看看 透透气 |
[22:19] | Fuck! | 操 |