Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

未了之事(Undone)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 未了之事(Undone)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:38] Dad? 爸爸
[00:48] Alma! 阿尔玛
[00:53] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[00:54] Your sock was slipping. 你的袜子滑下来了
[00:55] – Please don’t do that. – What about my socks? -请不要这样 -我的袜子呢
[00:58] Becca, you’re not wearing socks. 贝卡 你没穿袜子
[01:00] – Why not? – Because you’re a dog! -为什么 -因为你是一只狗
[01:02] A dog doesn’t have money to buy socks. 狗没有钱买袜子
[01:04] But I want socks. I want socks like Alma! 但我想要袜子 我要阿尔玛这样的袜子
[01:07] Ugh, this is so typical. 又来了
[01:09] Alma! Be nice to your sister. 阿尔玛 对你妹妹好点
[01:15] Dad! 爸爸
[01:17] Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! I want socks! 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 我要袜子
[01:19] Well, why don’t you go in your closet and get some? 那你去衣橱里拿一双呗
[01:21] – But I want Alma’s socks. – Alma, just give Becca your socks. -但我要阿尔玛的袜子 -阿尔玛 把袜子给贝卡吧
[01:25] No. That’s not fair! They’re my socks! 不 这不公平 这是我的袜子
[01:27] Okay, each of you gets one sock. 好吧 你们每人穿一只袜子
[01:29] – Everyone’s happy? – No, Mom! -大家都开心了 -不 妈妈
[01:31] Okay, I think I’ve got this. 好吧 我可以搞定
[01:33] Come around here. 过来
[01:34] I will make you a special pair of socks. 我给你做一双特别的袜子
[01:38] Right here… 就在这里
[01:39] Straight from the boulevard, in Paris. 巴黎的林荫大道上的袜子
[01:43] There you go, the latest fashion. 好了 最新款式
[01:46] Daddy, I can’t wear newspaper socks! 爸爸 我不能穿报纸做的袜子
[01:49] Believe in it, try it, try. 相信它 试试看
[01:52] You must believe in the sock. 你必须相信袜子
[01:55] My goodness, you’re ruining my socks! 天哪 你毁了我的袜子
[02:24] Are you waking up? 你醒了吗
[02:28] Is she too drugged to talk? 她是不是麻药打了太多 说不了话
[02:30] I’m going to get the nurse. 我去叫护士
[02:32] Do you know how terrible it would have been for me if you died? 你知道如果你死了 对我来说有多可怕吗
[02:53] Hey, Dad, can I go back out to get more candy? 爸爸 我能再出去要点糖果吗
[02:57] I’ll go with you. Don’t tell Mom. 我和你一起去 别告诉妈妈
[03:03] I never got that story. 我一直没弄懂这个故事
[03:05] You know, you’ve got this girl, Dorothy, right? 故事里有个桃乐丝 对吧
[03:07] She’s living a normal, boring life, 她过着正常无聊的生活
[03:09] and she gets a chance to live an exciting life, 然后她有机会过上激动人心的生活
[03:11] and all she wants to do is go home. 但她只想回家
[03:12] Hey, if you had the chance to do something amazing, 如果你有机会做些了不起的事
[03:15] would you just want everything to return to normal? 你会希望一切恢复正常吗
[03:17] I always think if the witch dies when she gets wet, 我一直在想如果女巫碰到水就死了
[03:19] she must have to be real careful peeing. 她尿尿时一定很小心
[03:22] That’s very perceptive. 很有洞察力
[03:25] It’s work. Hold on. 公事 稍等
[03:29] Hello, Farnaz? 喂 法纳兹
[03:31] Slow down, slow down. That can’t be right. 说慢点 这不可能
[03:34] Check on the– 检查
[03:36] No. Don’t call 9-1-1. 不 不要打911
[03:37] Do not call 9-1-1. I’ll– I’ll be right there. 不要打911 我马上就到
[03:39] I will be right there. 我马上就到
[03:42] – I have to go. – What? -我得走了 -什么
[03:44] You stay right here, okay? 你待在这儿 好吗
[03:45] No, not again, Dad. I don’t know this place. 不 又这样 爸爸 我不熟悉这个地方
[03:48] I cannot get home from here. 我回不了家
[03:49] Stay here, I will be back for you. 待在这里 我会回来找你的
[03:51] Dad! Dad! 爸爸 爸爸
[04:03] What were you doing without a seat belt? 你当时为什么不系安全带
[04:06] Not thinking about me or your sister, I can tell you that. 反正你当时肯定没考虑我和你妹
[04:09] This is the worst time. 现在的时机非常不合适
[04:10] Yeah, I’m so sorry I almost died at a bad time. 是啊 很抱歉我差点在不合适的时候死了
[04:13] That was super selfish of me. 我太自私了
[04:15] I ran into your doctor. 我碰到你的医生了
[04:16] She said you can start physical therapy tomorrow. 她说你明天可以开始理疗了
[04:20] Everything is gonna be okay! How awesome is that? 一切都会好起来的 很棒吧
[04:22] So totally awesome. Majorly stoked for physical therapy. 太棒了 主要是因为可以开始理疗了
[04:27] Well, I am majorly stoked that you’re gonna get better. 我是高兴你能好起来了
[04:31] I’m really sorry we had that fight, you know? 我真的很抱歉 我们吵架了 你知道吗
[04:36] I don’t think I do know. 我不知道
[04:38] Okay, well, it doesn’t matter. 好吧 没关系
[04:41] – Okay. – We have so much wedding planning to do! -好吧 -我们要为婚礼筹备很多事
[04:43] I need you to get better. 你得赶紧好起来
[04:45] Yeah, I’m so sorry I’ve been slacking. 很抱歉我一直在偷懒
[04:47] It’s just, like, been really hard to organize things 但是在我昏迷的时候
[04:48] when I’m in a coma. 很难理清一切
[04:49] You’re not gonna use that excuse forever, are you? 你不会永远拿这个借口吧
[04:51] – Probably a while, yeah. – No. -可能会用一段时间 -不
[04:55] – Well, partly. – What? Partly what? -一部分吧 -什么 什么一部分
[05:00] – What partly what? – What? -什么什么一部分 -什么
[05:04] Sam’s gonna need to get a tux. 山姆需要一件晚礼服
[05:06] He has his waiter uniform. Can he just wear that? 他有侍者制服 穿那个可以吗
[05:08] – Why does Sam need a tux? – For your wedding. -山姆为什么要穿燕尾服 -参加你的婚礼啊
[05:10] Why would Sam be coming to my wedding? 山姆为什么要来参加我的婚礼
[05:11] So now my boyfriend can’t come to your wedding? 我男朋友都不能来参加你的婚礼了吗
[05:14] Okay. Um, you should get some rest. 好吧 你休息一下吧
[05:17] I’m just saying, he’d probably be the only person there 我只是觉得他可能是婚礼上唯一
[05:19] who likes Reed. 喜欢里德的人
[05:20] People like Reed. 大家都喜欢里德
[05:31] Wait… 等等
[05:34] Is this a dream? 这是梦吗
[05:36] – No. – No. -不是 -不是
[05:37] Well, partly. 一部分吧
[05:41] Okay, um, let me know if you need anything. 好吧 如果你需要什么就告诉我
[05:44] Thank you, sir. I’ll be fine. 谢谢你 先生 我没事的
[05:46] Um, okay. 好的
[06:01] Are we outside? 我们在室外吗
[06:03] I– I don’t think so. 不是吧
[06:06] Hey, the kids really miss you. 孩子们真的很想你
[06:08] They, um, they made you this card. 他们给你做了这张卡片
[06:17] Oliver drew a butt. 奥利弗画了一个屁股
[06:20] Yeah, I think that’s supposed to be a heart. 那应该是一颗爱心
[06:27] He’s my fave. 他是我的最爱
[06:28] Hey, um, I’m glad you’re doing better. 我很高兴你好起来了
[06:30] I’m sorry for missing so much work. 我很抱歉这么久都没去上班
[06:32] No, please don’t worry about it. You had a terrible accident. 不 别担心 你出了车祸啊
[06:37] You know what’s weird? 你知道最奇怪是什么吗
[06:39] You came to visit me before my boyfriend. 你比我男朋友先来看我
[06:41] What are you talking about? Sam just left. 你在说什么呢 山姆刚走啊
[06:44] – He did? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[06:50] It’s beautiful. 真漂亮
[06:52] I love your cards. 我喜欢你的卡片
[06:55] I actually made it weeks ago when you got in the accident. 其实我是在你几周前出事时做的
[06:58] I didn’t know if you were gonna make it out of the coma, 当时我不知道你能不能从昏迷中恢复过来
[07:00] so I left it blank. 所以我就留白了
[07:06] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[07:08] For what? 为什么
[07:09] – For almost dying. – No, no, that’s fine. -因为我差点死了 -不 不 没关系
[07:12] I mean, not like “Oh, that’s fine, you almost died.” 我不是说你差点死了没关系
[07:15] But like, you know, “That’s fine.” “That’s cool.” 而是觉得你不用道歉
[07:18] I mean, it’s not “cool,” but you know, it’s not like not not cool. 我不是说这不是大事 而是觉得不用这么认真
[07:23] Is everything okay? 一切都好吗
[07:26] Do you think everything’s okay? 你觉得一切都好吗
[07:29] I think so? 我觉得是
[07:32] Then, yeah, everything’s okay. 那就一切都好
[07:42] Okay, um… 好
[07:44] Let me know if you need anything. 如果你需要什么就告诉我
[07:46] Thank you, sir. I’ll be fine. 谢谢你 先生 我没事的
[07:48] Um, okay. 好的
[07:58] Wait, so that was Sam? 等等 刚才那是山姆
[08:00] Yeah, yeah. That was Sam. 是啊 那是山姆
[08:03] But that happened before this, with the nurse. Didn’t it? 可是护士来这里应该是在这之前 不是吗
[08:09] I feel like I’m caught in a weird loop. 我觉得自己陷入了一个怪圈
[08:12] I feel like I’m caught in a weird loop. 我觉得自己陷入了一个怪圈
[08:15] Yeah, I get that. 是的 我明白
[08:17] What’s happening? 怎么回事
[08:22] Well, I mean, either you have one foot in the world of the dead 可能是你有一只脚踏在冥界
[08:26] and one in the world of the living 一只脚踏在凡界
[08:27] and you’re communicating with me through some sort of spirit realm, 你在通过某种精神领域与我交流
[08:31] and the accident has shaken 事故发生后
[08:32] your temporal understanding of time and space 你对时间和空间的世俗理解被动摇了
[08:35] and somehow given you 不知怎么回事
[08:36] the ability to see things in a non-linear fashion 你能以非线性方式看待事物
[08:39] – and that’s all very– – Disorienting? -这非常 -迷惑吗
[08:41] Disorienting but also exhilarating and freeing, 迷惑 但也令人振奋以及解脱
[08:44] or this is all just some fever-dream, 或许这只是你在发烧
[08:46] morphine-drip head trauma type of thing. 注射吗啡或者头部创伤的后遗症
[08:48] And are you gonna eat that whole grilled cheese? 你要吃烤奶酪吗
[08:56] I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[08:58] And I can’t let you leave here until you agree to help me. 在你同意帮助我之前 我不能让你离开这里
[09:01] – Help you what? – I think you know what. -帮你什么 -我觉得你知道
[09:04] – No, I don’t know– – I need your help. -不 我不知道 -我需要你的帮助
[09:06] You’ve got to help me. 你得帮我
[09:09] – What is this? – Agree to help me. -这是什么情况 -同意帮我
[09:11] – I can’t let you leave until you agree. – I don’t understand! -在你同意之前 我不能让你离开 -为什么
[09:14] All right, let’s try this again. 好吧 我们再试一次
[09:29] What were you doing not wearing a seat belt, hmm? 你当时为什么不系安全带
[09:32] Not thinking about me or your sister, I can tell you that. 反正你当时肯定没考虑我和你妹
[09:35] This is the worst time. 现在的时机非常不合适
[09:36] Well, I’m sorry I almost died at a bad time, 很抱歉我差点在不合适的时候死了
[09:38] that was really selfish of me– 我真的很自私
[09:40] Wait, do we have to do this again? 等等 我们必须再来一次吗
[09:42] – Do what again? – Where’s Becca? -再来一次什么 -贝卡呢
[09:44] Isn’t she supposed to be telling me 她不是应该告诉我
[09:45] how awesome physical therapy is? 理疗有多棒吗
[09:47] She’s in the hospital cactus garden. 她在医院的仙人掌花园
[09:49] What is a hospital cactus garden? 什么是医院仙人掌花园
[09:54] So, I ran into your doctor. 我碰到了你的医生
[09:56] She said you can start physical therapy tomorrow. 她说你明天可以开始理疗了
[09:59] Everything is gonna be okay. How awesome is that? 一切都会好起来的 很棒吧
[10:02] So we do have to do this again. 所以我们必须得再来一遍
[10:05] – Do what? – You mentioned we had a fight earlier. -再来一遍什么 -你之前说我们吵架了
[10:07] What was it about? 是怎么回事
[10:09] – You don’t remember? – I mean, I remember I was right. -你不记得了 -我记得我有理
[10:11] Okay, well, you weren’t, so it doesn’t matter. 好吧 你没有 所以没事了
[10:13] You can forget it. We can just think of this as a new start. 你可以忘记了 这是一个新的开始
[10:16] Easy for me. 对我来说很容易
[10:18] I’m so glad you’re getting better. 我很高兴你好起来了
[10:20] I wouldn’t want my maid of honor to be in a back brace. 我可不想让我的伴娘戴着护背
[10:22] I mean, what would that look like? 那成什么样子了
[10:24] I don’t know, maybe like I survived a car crash, 我不知道 可能是我在车祸中幸存下来
[10:28] and I’m lucky to be alive? 算我走运吧
[10:29] Okay. Don’t do that. You know I was kidding. 别这样 你知道我在开玩笑
[10:32] No, you weren’t kidding. 不 你不是在开玩笑
[10:35] I almost died. 我差点就死了
[10:36] And all you’re worried about is I’m pulling focus away 你却只担心我会抢走
[10:38] from your perfect pretty princess engagement. 你完美公主订婚的注意力
[10:40] For once, people are paying attention to me and it’s killing you. 这一次人们都在关注我 你就不乐意了
[10:43] For once? Alma, you are the one 一次 阿尔玛
[10:45] that everyone always pays attention to. 你才是那个大家都在关注的人
[10:48] I ace the SATs, and you drop out of college. 我高考考得很好 你就从大学辍学了
[10:51] I win at the swim meet, and no one cares because you cut yourself– 我赢了游泳比赛 没人在乎 因为你割腕了
[10:54] – So much for a new start– – I turn 21, -新的开始看来是没戏了 -我21岁生日时
[10:55] you get busted for buying pot. 你因为买大麻而被捕
[10:56] – I was buying pot for you! – And don’t even get me started -我在给你买大麻 -我都懒得说
[10:58] on all your hearing stuff. 你的听力
[10:59] All your special doctors and your special classes! 你的特殊医生还有特殊课程了
[11:02] You think I wanted that? 你觉得那是我想要的吗
[11:03] I just wanted one year that was about me, and you ruined that. 我只想有一年得到关注 可是被你毁了
[11:05] I was in a fucking coma! 我他妈当时昏迷了
[11:33] – Press the button. – I tried that already. It didn’t work. -按下按钮 -我试过了 没用啊
[11:36] – Press it again. – No, can’t you see? -再按一次 -不 你没看见吗
[11:38] We’re caught in a weird loop 我们陷入了一个怪圈
[11:39] and I’m trying to get us out of it, but I need to focus. 我想让我们摆脱困境 但我需要集中精力
[11:41] – Alma! – Alma! -阿尔玛 -阿尔玛
[11:58] I gotcha. I gotcha. Dad’s gotcha. 我在呢 爸爸在这里
[12:06] I know this is overwhelming. It’s– It’s all new to you. 我知道你很不适应 这对你来说很陌生
[12:10] Remember when you got your implant 记得你刚有助听器
[12:12] and you could hear for the first time, 第一次听到声音时
[12:13] but your brain couldn’t process it, couldn’t make sense of it? 你的大脑无法处理 理解不了声音的时候吗
[12:17] Yeah, it all sounded like bells, and ducks and robots. 那些声音听起来像铃铛 鸭子和机器人
[12:20] Right, well, this is kinda like that. 现在和当时有点像
[12:22] You can communicate with me 你可以和我交流
[12:24] because the car accident, 因为那场车祸
[12:25] it kind of lifted the curtain. 仿佛拉开了帷幕
[12:27] And I need you to be able to communicate with me. 我需要你能和我交流
[12:31] But now we have to develop your potential. 但现在我们必须开发你的潜力
[12:33] You know, this is kind of a new way of “hearing.” 这是一种新的听觉方式
[12:37] Am I losing my mind, like Geraldine? 我是不是疯了 像杰拉尔丁一样
[12:39] No, no. 不 不是
[12:43] Well, yes and no. 好吧 是也不是
[12:44] I mean, your grandmother, she didn’t lose her mind. 你奶奶 她没有失去理智
[12:47] She just lost her way back to reality. 她只是找不到回归现实的道路了
[12:50] You know, the reality that you know, 你理解的现实
[12:52] well, that you knew, that you still know, 你之前理解的现实 现在仍然理解
[12:54] and that you will continue to know, 而且你会继续理解
[12:56] if we do this right. 前提是我们方法没错
[12:58] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[12:59] Some people’s minds are more capable. 有些人的思维能力更强
[13:01] They can see more. They can feel more. 他们能看到更多 能感觉到更多
[13:03] They can know more, all right? 知道得更多 好吗
[13:05] And your grandmother was one of those people, and you are too. 你的奶奶就是其中之一 你也是
[13:08] One of those people? You mean– 其中一个 你的意思是
[13:10] In indigenous cultures, 在土著文化中
[13:11] people who can see visions 有幻觉
[13:12] and that hear voices, 有幻听的人
[13:14] they’re the shamans, you know, 他们都是巫师
[13:15] – they’re the wise ones– – Yeah, sure… -他们是智者 -当然了
[13:16] But in Western culture, those people are locked up, 但在西方文化里 这些人要么被关起来
[13:19] or they’re put out on the street. 要么被流放街头
[13:20] – So…? – So we need to carefully develop your potential. -所以呢 -所以我们要仔细开发你的潜力
[13:25] Or I’ll be put out on the street? 否则我就会流浪街头吗
[13:28] I don’t know, Dad. 不好吧 爸爸
[13:29] Okay. Again. 再来一遍
[13:36] What were you doing not wearing a seat belt, hmm? 你当时为什么不系安全带
[13:39] Not thinking about me or your sister, I can tell you that. 反正你当时肯定没考虑我和你妹
[13:42] This is the worst time– 现在的时机非常不合适
[13:45] Where are you going? 你要去哪
[13:47] I’ll get you juice! 我去给你拿果汁
[13:56] Okay. Come on, come on. 好了 拜托
[13:57] Okay. Okay. None of this is real. 好 这一切都不是真的
[14:00] I’m the only one who’s real. 只有我是真的
[14:01] I just need to focus. Come on, just focus and wake up. 我只要集中精神 拜托 集中精神醒来
[14:04] – Press the button. – I tried that already. It didn’t work. -按下按钮 -我试过了 没用啊
[14:07] – Press it again. – No, can’t you see? -再按一次 -不 你没看见吗
[14:08] We’re caught in a weird loop 我们陷入了一个怪圈
[14:09] and I’m trying to get us out of it, but I need to focus. 我想让我们摆脱困境 但我需要集中精力
[14:11] – Alma – Alma! -阿尔玛 -阿尔玛
[14:13] Alma, wait! 阿尔玛 等等
[14:15] – Alma! – Alma! -阿尔玛 -阿尔玛
[14:17] Did you know that the word “chocolate” 你知道”巧克力”这个词
[14:20] comes from our friends, the Aztecs? 来自我们的朋友 阿兹特克人吗
[14:22] Did not know that, Beth, but this one here is a real beaut. 不知道 贝丝 但这个真的很漂亮
[14:27] Fine form– What the fuck was that? 形状很漂亮 那他妈是什么
[14:29] Well, I don’t know, 我不知道
[14:30] but if she was made of cake, we got ourselves a winner! 但如果她是蛋糕做的 那今天的获胜者就产生了
[14:34] – Do you like it fast and lonely? – No. -你喜欢又快又寂寞吗 -不喜欢
[14:39] No. No, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[14:41] No, no, no. I gotta get out. 不 不 不 我得出去
[14:43] – I’ve got to go. – Hey, sit down. Sit down. -我得走了 -坐下 坐下
[14:47] You were in an accident. You’re in the hospital. 你出了车祸 你在医院
[14:51] No, no, no, I’m not in the hospital. I’m home. 不 不 不 我不在医院 我在家
[14:54] I’m home, and it’s two weeks from now. 我在家已经两个星期了
[14:58] Becca! Get the nurse. 贝卡 去找护士
[14:59] I’m in the kitchen with Sam. 我和山姆在厨房
[15:01] And Jeff is eating out of her bowl. 杰夫正在吃饭
[15:03] It’s a beautiful night. 那是一个美丽的夜晚
[15:06] I don’t understand what’s going on. 这是怎么回事
[15:09] Are you still mad at me? 你还在生我的气吗
[15:11] No. 没有
[15:13] I just didn’t understand why you didn’t tell me. 我只是不明白你之前为什么不告诉我
[15:16] Okay. So you’re not mad at all anymore? 所以你不生气了
[15:19] I’m not mad! I just… 我没生气 我只是
[15:21] have a headache. 头疼
[15:23] – You’re still getting headaches? – It’s no big deal. -你还会头疼吗 -没什么大不了的
[15:26] I’m okay. Everything’s okay. 我没事 一切都很好
[15:30] No. 不
[15:31] No, no, no, stay here. 不 不 不 待在这里
[15:35] Shit. 靠
[15:37] You’re pushing yourself too hard. You’re not ready. 你把自己逼得太紧了 你还没准备好
[15:40] What are you doing to me? 你对我干了什么
[15:41] You’re letting the whole ocean in at once. 你这是在吞噬整个海洋
[15:43] If you do that, you will go mad. 如果这样 你会发疯的
[15:45] You need to let a little bit of the ocean in 你得让海洋一点点进入
[15:47] and keep your body in the boat. 让身体留在船上
[15:49] Keep my body in the boat? 让身体留在船上
[15:50] What you have is precious, Alma, 你的能力很珍贵 阿尔玛
[15:54] and that’s why I caused the accident. 所以我引起了车祸
[15:59] You did? 是你
[16:02] I needed you to wake up. 我需要你醒过来
[16:05] ‘Cause I need your help. You’re the only one who can help me. 因为我需要你的帮助 只有你能帮我
[16:07] Help you what? 帮你什么
[16:11] That Halloween night that I left you, 我离开你的那个万圣节晚上
[16:13] I wasn’t in an accident. I was killed. 我没有发生事故 我是被杀了
[16:18] And with your ability to see what’s really real, 你有能力看到真正的真相
[16:22] we can change what happened. 我们可以改变过去
[16:24] But I need you to say yes. 但我需要你答应我
[16:26] I need you to agree. 我需要你同意帮我
[17:07] Alma. 阿尔玛
[17:11] Where have you been?! 你去哪里了
[17:12] I was waiting, Dad told me– Where’s Dad? 我在等爸爸 爸爸告诉我 爸爸呢
[17:15] Where have you been? You scared us. 你去哪里了 你吓到我们了
[17:17] Listen, there’s been an accident. 出了一场事故
[17:19] What accident? What are you talking about? Where’s Dad? 什么事故 你在说什么 爸爸呢
[17:23] Alma. Please– 阿尔玛 请
[17:24] Stop crying! 别哭了
[17:25] Alma! Alma! 阿尔玛 阿尔玛
[17:47] – What were you– – I’m sorry. -你当时 -对不起
[17:49] I’m sorry I wasn’t wearing a seat belt. 对不起 我没系安全带
[17:51] Sometimes, I only think about myself 有时候 我只顾自己
[17:54] and not other people I could hurt. 没考虑我会伤害其他人
[18:00] I’ll get you some juice. 我去给你拿果汁
[18:05] I ran into your doctor. 我碰到你的医生了
[18:07] She said you can start physical therapy tomorrow. 她说你明天可以开始理疗了
[18:09] Everything is gonna be okay. How awesome is that? 一切都会好起来的 很棒吧
[18:12] Really, really awesome. 是啊 真的很棒
[18:14] – Shut up, it is awesome. – I know! I’m being serious. -行了 就是很棒啊 -我知道 我是认真的
[18:19] Well, good, because how would it look 我可不想让我的伴娘戴着护背
[18:20] if my maid of honor had a back brace? 那成什么样子了
[18:22] I mean, would we have to get you 我们还得给你弄一套
[18:23] like a special dress, or something? 特制的礼服吗
[18:24] You know I didn’t do this on purpose, right? 你知道我不是故意出车祸的 对吧
[18:27] I know. 我知道
[18:29] I just need you to be there. 我只是想让你参加婚礼
[18:31] I can’t have a wedding and not have you there. 我的婚礼你必须到场
[18:33] That’s not the plan. 这不是当初的计划
[18:35] The plan is I get married, and you’re there. 计划是我结婚时 你会陪着我
[18:37] And then I have kids, and you’re there. 我有孩子以后 你也会陪着我
[18:40] And then my kids grow up, and they get married, and you’re there. 然后我的孩子长大结婚时 你还是会陪着我
[18:44] I need you to always be there. 我需要你一直陪着我
[18:46] That’s the plan. That’s always been the plan. 一直就是这个计划
[18:48] I can’t do it if you’re not there. 如果你不在 我就没办法完成了
[18:54] Becca. 贝卡
[18:56] I’m so glad I didn’t die, so I could be part of your wedding. 还好我没死 这样我就可以参加你的婚礼了
[19:01] I’m really glad, too. 我也很高兴
[19:09] Hey, you wanna wear my socks? 你想穿我的袜子吗
[19:13] No. 不想
[19:16] Okay. 好吧
[19:31] Good job, kiddo. 干得好 孩子
[19:34] What do you say? Ready to go home? 怎么着 准备回家了吗
[19:42] What is it? 怎么了
[19:45] Come on. You can tell me. 你可以告诉我
[19:50] You were supposed to be there. 你应该在陪着我们的
[19:54] That was the plan. 这是原本的计划
[20:03] And I can’t do it. 我做不到
[20:05] I can’t do it if you’re not going to be there. 如果你不在 我就没办法完成
[20:17] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[20:19] I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you, my love. 很抱歉我没能陪你 亲爱的
[20:23] But I’m here now. 但我现在就在这里
[20:25] And you’re here. 你也在这里
[20:27] I need your help, so don’t abandon me, Alma. 我需要你的帮助 所以不要抛弃我 阿尔玛
[20:30] Don’t abandon you? 不要抛弃你
[20:32] I need you to make a choice. 我需要你做出选择
[20:34] And I need you to make it now. 现在就得做出选择
[20:35] – We can’t move forward– – What choice? -不然我们无法继续 -什么选择
[20:37] – I– – I mean, you can choose to tune all this out, -我 -你可以选择无视
[20:40] and you can go back to the life you were living. 回归过去的生活
[20:42] And just keep living it, and living it, and living it. 就这样一直一直活下去
[21:07] Or you could try something different. 或者可以换种方式
[21:12] A life that doesn’t follow a paint-by-numbers timeline. 一种不遵循时间线
[21:18] Or any timeline at all. 或者任何时间线的生活
[21:21] A life where anything can happen, at any time. 任何时候 任何事情都有可能发生的生活
[21:29] A life without limitations. 没有限制的生活
[21:49] Remember what you said about silence the first time you heard it? 还记得你第一次倾听静默时说过的话吗
[21:57] I didn’t know it sounded so alive. 我都不知道静默听起来这么有活力
[22:03] So, what’s it gonna be? 所以你会如何选择
[22:14] She’s awake. 她醒了
未了之事

文章导航

Previous Post: 未了之事(Undone)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 未了之事(Undone)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

未了之事(Undone)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号