Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

未了之事(Undone)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 未了之事(Undone)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[01:07] I’m so bored of living. 我厌倦了生活
[01:10] I wake up every morning in the same bed with the same person. 我每天早上和同一个人在同一张床上醒来
[01:15] I shower. 我洗澡
[01:16] Brush my teeth. 刷牙
[01:18] I get dressed. 穿好衣服
[01:22] And I eat the same breakfast. 吃同样的早餐
[01:24] And then take the same commute to work. 同样的线路上班
[01:26] I’m 28 years old, and I’m terrified this is all there is. 我28岁了 我很害怕这就是一切
[01:31] Sometimes, I’ll be in the store, 有时候 我会在店里
[01:32] and I’ll be looking at two different cans of beans, 观察两罐不同的豆子
[01:34] and I’ll think, 我会去想
[01:35] “These beans are better.” 这些豆子更好
[01:37] “No, these beans are better.” 不 这些豆子更好
[01:38] And then I’ll think, 然后我会想
[01:39] “That’s the most boring thought anyone’s ever had.” 这是有史以来最无聊的想法
[01:42] I mean, God! Everything is pointless. 天啊 一切都毫无意义
[01:47] Anyway, what’s up with you? 算了 你怎么样
[01:50] What’s new with me? 我怎么样
[01:52] – Nothing… – Great. -没什么 -太好了
[01:54] No… My face is really itchy. 不 我的脸好痒
[01:57] What, are you getting eczema? 什么 你得湿疹了吗
[01:58] No, I’m not getting– Why would you even say that? 不 我没有 你为什么这么说
[01:59] Look at my finger. 看我的手指
[02:00] Oh, my God! 天哪
[02:02] Holy shit! 天啊
[02:04] – Reed Hollingsworth. – What’s wrong with Reed? -里德·霍林斯沃思 -里德怎么了
[02:06] Nothing. At all. 没什么啊
[02:08] He’s fine. He’s totally fine. 他很好 他很好
[02:11] And unassuming, and nice. 谦逊友好
[02:13] He’s very nice. 非常友好
[02:15] Well, that’s good. It’s a good thing to be nice. 那很好啊 友好是件好事
[02:18] And his family is really rich, 他的家庭非常富有
[02:19] and well-connected, and super classist. 人脉很广 而且阶级歧视
[02:21] – Oh, they’re “classist”? – And racist. -他们阶级歧视 -还有种族歧视
[02:24] This is about the asparagus. 你是因为芦笋吧
[02:25] “Oh, I see we’re passing the asparagus 看来我们今晚要逆时针
[02:27] – counterclockwise tonight–” – So his mom has an idea -传递芦笋 -他妈妈对餐桌上
[02:29] about the proper way to pass food around a dining table. 传递食物的方式有点执念
[02:31] “Is that how they do it in México?!” 他们在墨西哥就是这样吗
[02:33] Maybe she was legitimately curious. 也许她是真的很好奇
[02:34] We’re not from Mexico. 我们不是墨西哥人
[02:35] Yeah, but our mom is. 是的 但是我们的妈妈是啊
[02:40] Do you think Dad would have liked Reed? 你觉得爸爸会喜欢里德吗
[02:44] Yeah, I do, actually. 应该会吧
[02:48] And you don’t think it’s weird to get married without Dad there? 你不觉得结婚时没有爸爸会很奇怪吗
[02:51] What am I supposed to do, just never get married? 那我怎么办 永远不结婚吗
[02:53] That’s an idea. 这主意好
[02:54] Ladies. Get you another round? 女士们 再来一轮吗
[02:56] Yes, I will have a Fancy Familiar. 嗯 我要”花俏密友”
[02:58] I don’t know what that is. 我不知道这是什么酒
[02:59] It’s a Mozambique Samba just without the sherbet. 就是莫桑比克桑巴 不加冰冻果子露
[03:02] You’re so stupid. Stop it, why do you always do that? 你好蠢 闭嘴吧 你干嘛总是这样
[03:05] Um, we’re gonna have shots of Patrón, please. 两杯帕特龙 谢谢
[03:07] And don’t go far ’cause you’re gonna have to keep fillin’ ’em up. 别走太远 我们要续杯的
[03:09] You got it. 好的
[03:13] And why did you order shots? You know I’m trying to drink less. 你为什么要烈酒 你知道我想少喝点
[03:15] Alma, your only sister just got engaged. We’re doing shots. 阿尔玛 你唯一的妹妹刚刚订婚 必须喝烈酒
[03:18] And then I’m going to make you 然后我会逼你
[03:19] listen to the story of how he proposed. 听听他求婚的故事
[03:20] – Oh, my God. – It’s so romantic. -天哪 -太浪漫了
[03:23] I am going to need booze for this. 那我肯定得喝点酒
[03:25] Two shots of Patrón. 两杯帕特龙
[03:26] Thank you. 谢谢
[03:30] – What? – To my sister -怎么了 -敬我妹妹
[03:33] and her life choices which… I support. 我支持她的人生选择
[04:02] What are you doing? 你在干嘛
[04:03] I’m humping your butt. 我在撞你屁股
[04:05] How long you gonna do that? 你要撞多久
[04:06] Until it annoys you. 直到让你烦
[04:09] I want the mouth. 我要嘴巴
[04:18] Can you promise me that we’re not going to be 你可以保证我们不会变成
[04:21] like one of those boring couples who like… 一对无聊的夫妇
[04:25] …gets married and settles down 结婚以后安定下来
[04:27] and has babies and is like all happy? 生下孩子 皆大欢喜吗
[04:29] – Ew, gross. Never. – Thank you. -太恶心了 不会的 -谢谢
[04:36] But it wouldn’t be the worst thing in the world. 但这也不是很糟
[04:40] – No. No, no. – That’s it! -不 不 不 -好了
[04:41] That’s the wrong answer! 这是错误的答案
[04:43] You’re humping me again? 又开始撞我了
[04:46] You’re so crazy. 你太疯了
[04:48] No, I’m not. 才没有
[04:50] – I’m not crazy. – Okay. Sorry. Sorry. -我没疯 -好吧 对不起
[04:53] I just can’t do it. 我就是做不到
[04:56] I can’t do the wedding and the birth announcements 我没办法宣布我的婚礼和宝宝出生
[04:59] and the piano lessons 上钢琴课
[05:01] and the matching Halloween costumes. 以及配套的万圣节服装之类的
[05:04] True that, matching Halloween costumes are lame. 真的 配套的万圣节服装太逊了
[05:08] But, what if you went as Batman 但如果你扮成蝙蝠侠
[05:10] and I went as Bruce Wayne, 我扮成布鲁斯·韦恩
[05:12] and then every time we were together, 每次我们在一起时
[05:13] I’ll be like, “Batman! We’re in the same room? 我会说”蝙蝠侠 我们在同一个房间
[05:17] We must totally be different people, everyone.” 我们肯定不是一个人 各位”
[05:21] That’s a couple’s costume. 那是情侣装
[05:22] No, it’s totally different 不 完全不同
[05:24] because one’s Batman 因为一个人是蝙蝠侠
[05:26] and one’s Bruce Wayne. 一个是布鲁斯·韦恩
[05:27] Two different people. 完全不是一个人
[05:28] Okay. 好吧
[05:32] But for real. I don’t want to settle down. 但说真的 我不想安定下来
[05:36] Right now. 你是说现在吧
[05:38] Ever. 永远
[05:41] – You never know what’s gonna happen. – No. I know. -未来的事谁知道呢 -不 我知道
[05:45] Okay, we won’t settle down. 好吧 我们不会安定下来的
[05:48] We’ll be vagabonds or cat burglars 我们会成为流浪汉或飞贼
[05:53] or hot air balloonists. 或者热气球运动员
[05:55] Yeah! 好啊
[05:58] I like that. 我喜欢
[05:59] And then we’ll settle down and have kids. 然后我们就安定下来生孩子
[06:01] – What? – I’m sleeping. -什么 -我睡了
[06:13] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[06:14] The room is spinning. 房间在旋转
[06:43] Cassie, no! Cassie, we don’t– 卡西 不 卡西 我们不
[06:47] Shoot. 可恶
[06:51] No. Don’t squeeze it. No. 不 不要挤 不
[06:54] Is everything okay here? 没事吧
[06:55] Yeah, Cassie’s just being A c. U. n. T. 嗯 卡西太顽皮了
[06:58] Okay. I… Cassie? Cassie, do you need a time out? 好吧 卡西 你需要休息吗
[07:01] – No! – Right. -不 -好吧
[07:02] – Seems like you do. – Yeah. -感觉你需要 -是啊
[07:03] – Let’s do it. Come on. – There you go. -我们走吧 -去吧
[07:05] Come on. Cassie! 走啊 卡西
[07:07] All right, we’re gonna sit here ’till you calm down. 我们坐在这里直到你冷静下来
[07:10] ‘Cause I get paid to force you to behave. Pretty weird, right? 因为我拿薪水是为了让你听话的 很奇怪吧
[07:12] – I don’t want a time out! – It’s not so bad. -我不想休息 -没事的
[07:16] Did you know that the Kogi tribe of Colombia 你知道哥伦比亚的科吉部落
[07:18] puts their babies in a dark cave? 把他们的孩子放在黑暗的洞穴里吗
[07:20] – Yeah, I know that. – Oh, you really, you know that? -我知道 -你真的知道吗
[07:23] Well, did you know they keep those babies 你知道他们会把孩子
[07:25] in a dark cave for nine years? 关在黑暗的洞穴里九年吗
[07:28] And as the babies grow, 随着孩子们的成长
[07:29] they tell them stories about what the world outside looks like. 他们给孩子讲述外面的世界
[07:32] What trees and birds and rainbows 树啊 鸟啊 彩虹啊
[07:36] and clouds look like. 云彩是什么样子
[07:39] And when the babies come out, 等孩子们出来以后
[07:41] they see those things for the first time. 他们第一次看到这些东西时
[07:44] And they are so blown away 都呆住了
[07:46] by how much more amazing the world is 因为世界是多么的神奇
[07:48] than they could have ever imagined, 超出了他们的想象
[07:50] that they have such incredible respect 这样他们对造物者
[07:53] for whatever created this place 以及生活其中的美丽生物
[07:55] and all of the beautiful creatures living in it. 都满怀敬意
[07:58] Can you imagine feeling that way about anything, Cassie? 卡西 你能想象出那种感觉吗
[08:03] All right. Do you want me to put you in a dark cave? 你想让我把你关在黑暗的洞穴里吗
[08:05] No, you be in the cave. 不 你待在山洞里
[08:07] Okay, I’ll be in the cave, too. 好吧 我也会在山洞里
[08:12] We’ll be in the cave together. 我们一起去山洞
[08:17] I like this. 我喜欢这个
[08:19] Me, too. 我也是
[08:32] Help me find a cute baby photo of Becca for her engagement dinner. 帮我找张可爱的贝卡婴儿照片放在她的订婚晚宴上
[08:35] That’s why I’m here, Mom. 妈妈 这就是我来的原因
[08:38] Look at this one. After her first haircut. 看看这个 她第一次理发
[08:41] Where’s the one where she’s toddling around the market 她在圣克里斯托瓦尔市场
[08:42] in Saint Cristobal with the apple soda and laughing? 拿着苹果汽水大笑的照片呢
[08:47] She looks like a tiny, drunken sailor. 看起来就像一个喝醉了的小水手
[08:54] What did you know about Geraldine? 你对杰拉尔丁了解多少
[08:57] Not much. She was your father’s mother and she died. 不多 她是你父亲的母亲 已经死了
[09:01] And she got married, and had three kids, lost her mind. 她结婚了 生了三个孩子 失去了理智
[09:07] What about this one? 这张怎么样
[09:08] Great. Love it. Done. 很好 我很喜欢 就它了
[09:13] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[09:16] To get some water. 去弄点水
[09:19] Are you coming to church on Sunday? 你星期天来教堂吗
[09:21] I don’t know. I’m gonna see how I feel. 不知道 到时候再说吧
[09:24] We have a new priest. 我们有了一个新牧师
[09:26] I think you’ll like him. 你会喜欢他的
[09:28] He’s into indigenous cultures. 他对土著文化很感兴趣
[09:30] Like conquering them and appropriating them, or… 比如征服占有他们的文化吗 还是
[09:32] Studying them. 研究他们
[09:34] Oh, cool. Maybe. 酷 也许吧
[09:38] Are you going to bleach your upper lip before Becca’s dinner? 你准备在贝卡晚餐前做个上唇变浅美容吗
[09:40] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[09:41] – You just look so pretty when you try. – Oh, my God. -你打扮一下还是很漂亮的 -天啊
[09:44] I gotta go, Mom. 我走了 妈妈
[09:54] Is this dad smoking? 这是爸爸在抽烟吗
[09:56] Yeah. He smoked on occasion. 是啊 他偶尔会抽烟
[09:58] – Why didn’t I know that? – He didn’t want you to. -为什么我不知道 -他不想让你这么做
[10:00] – Was he smoking when he had the accident? – No. -他出事时在抽烟吗 -没有
[10:02] – How do you know? – Because I read the police report. -你怎么知道的 -因为我看过警方报告
[10:04] – Can I read it? – No! -我能看一下吗 -不行
[10:06] I don’t have it. It was 20 years ago. 我没有了 那是20年前的事了
[10:09] Are there any other photos of him I haven’t seen, Mom? 妈妈 他还有没有我没看过的照片
[10:11] – No, that’s it. – I’m taking this. -没有 就这张 -我拿走了
[10:13] Fine. 好吧
[10:18] It’s just weird to think that there’s stuff about my dad 我爸还有我不知道的事
[10:19] I never knew. 这感觉太奇怪了
[10:21] My mom was married to some other guy before my dad. 我妈在我爸之前和别的男人结过婚
[10:23] – Really? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[10:25] He had two Pomeranians, a red sports car, 他有两只博美 一辆红色跑车
[10:28] and he beat her until she had to be hospitalized. 他还把她打到住院
[10:30] Oh, my God. 天啊
[10:31] – When did you find that out? – After I graduated college. -你什么时候发现的 -大学毕业后
[10:34] I think she didn’t want to, like, mess me up. 她当时不想耽误我吧
[10:36] But once I got that diploma, 但一旦我拿到文凭
[10:38] she was like, “Let me drop my secrets on you.” 她就说”我要把秘密都告诉你”
[10:40] See, I never got that. 瞧 我就没有过
[10:42] My dad died before he could stop being my dad 我爸爸还没来得及当我爸
[10:44] and spill all the family secrets. 并且泄露家庭秘密前就死了
[10:48] I gotta get back to work. 我得回去工作了
[10:49] I want to talk to you about our conversation the other night. 我想和你谈谈我们那天晚上的谈话
[10:52] Yes. I’m so glad you brought that up. 我很高兴你能提起来
[10:54] I totally see your point about Bruce Wayne and Batman. 我理解你对布鲁斯·韦恩和蝙蝠侠的看法
[10:57] If you want something that I can’t give you, 如果你想要我不能给你的东西
[11:00] then I don’t want to waste your time. 那我不想浪费你的时间
[11:03] We’re not wasting time. 我们不是在浪费时间
[11:07] I don’t know what’s gonna happen, 我不知道会发生什么
[11:09] but right now, this is good, 但现在这样很好
[11:11] so let’s just stay in the right now. 所以我们现在继续保持
[11:14] Yeah, this is good. 是的 这样很好
[11:19] I’ll see you later? 再见
[11:21] You know where I live. 你知道我住在哪里
[11:23] ‘Cause you live there too. So… 因为你也住在那里 所以
[11:38] I can’t believe we have to go to this thing. 我真不敢相信我们真的要去参加晚宴
[11:40] Yeah, and it sucks that your sister is getting married 是啊 太操蛋了 你妹妹要结婚了
[11:42] and your mom is throwing her this party and everyone’s happy. 你妈妈给她办了这个派对 大家都很开心
[11:44] Exactly. 没错
[11:45] I was kidding. 我是在开玩笑
[11:54] I knew I shouldn’t have said anything. 我知道我不该说什么
[11:56] Well, I know you like it when I wear make-up. So… 我知道你喜欢我化妆 所以
[11:59] Okay. Well, have fun embarrassing your sister on her special night. 好吧 那就在你妹妹的特别之夜让她难堪吧
[12:02] This isn’t her special night. 这不是她特别之夜
[12:03] Her special night is the wedding. This is dinner. 她特别之夜是婚礼那晚 这只是晚餐
[12:05] This is also a special night. There are multiple special nights. 这也是啊 特别之夜又不止一个
[12:08] She doesn’t care. You’re the only one who’s gonna care. 她不在乎 只有你才在乎
[12:13] Always nice to see you, Sam. 很高兴见到你 山姆
[12:15] Ooh, Sam’s getting some love tonight. 山姆今晚得到关爱了
[12:17] Okay. 好吧
[12:18] Just come inside. 进来吧
[12:30] We can go whenever you’re ready. 你想走我们就可以走了
[12:33] Don’t you think we should at least stay through the dinner portion 你不觉得我们至少应该
[12:35] of the dinner? 吃完晚餐吗
[12:38] Alma, love the ‘stache! 阿尔玛 你的小胡子太可爱了
[12:40] Thanks, Reed. 谢谢 里德
[12:41] Is this some rebellion against Mom? 这是在表示对妈妈的反叛吗
[12:43] – Not… Exactly. – Exactly. -也不是 -没错
[12:45] – Good to see you again, Alma. – Hey, Beth, how are you? -很高兴再次见到你 阿尔玛 -贝丝 你好啊
[12:48] Hey, haven’t I see you before on a Pringles can?! 我在品客薯片盒上见过你吧
[12:52] Nice one, Dad. 这个梗不错 爸爸
[12:53] – You getting the reaction you were hoping for? – Yes. -你如愿得到反应了吗 -是的
[12:55] Now that we’re all here, um, I’d like to propose a toast. 既然大家都到了 请大家举杯
[13:00] To Becca Winograd-Diaz. The love of my life. 敬贝卡·温诺格拉德·迪亚兹 我一生的挚爱
[13:04] When we first got together, 我们刚在一起时
[13:05] it was like we were 感觉我们就像
[13:07] two puzzle pieces spinning through the universe, 两块在宇宙中旋转的拼片
[13:10] and then click, we found each other. 然后我们找到了对方
[13:14] And the puzzle was complete. 拼图就完成了
[13:18] It was only a two-piece puzzle. 这块拼图只有两片
[13:20] Like a puzzle for a little baby. 就像是给婴儿玩的拼图
[13:23] But, uh, yeah. 是的
[13:26] To Becca! And the rest of our lives! 敬贝卡 还有我们的余生
[13:28] I love you. Thank you. 我爱你 谢谢
[13:30] – Cheers. – Cheers! -干杯 -干杯
[13:50] I love you. 我爱你
[13:52] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[13:59] We need to talk. 我们得谈谈
[14:07] Do you ever feel like you’re in a play? 你有没有觉得自己在演戏
[14:11] Except you’re the only one that knows it’s a play. 但只有你知道这是场戏
[14:15] And everyone else is just playing the role 其他人都在扮演
[14:17] they think they’re supposed to play, 他们认为扮演的角色
[14:19] because that’s what you do? 因为这就是应该做的
[14:20] And you’re like, 你会说
[14:21] “Hey, this is just a play. “这只是一场戏
[14:23] We don’t have to do this.” 我们不必这样”
[14:25] And maybe we shouldn’t. 也许我们不应该这么做
[14:28] What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[14:30] I broke up with Sam. 我和山姆分手了
[14:31] Oh, my God, are you okay? What happened? 天哪 你没事吧 怎么回事
[14:38] I know you don’t really remember, 我知道你不怎么记得了
[14:40] but Dad’s mom was schizophrenic. 但爸爸的妈妈有精神分裂症
[14:42] I know. What does that have to do with anything? 我知道 这有什么关系
[14:44] She was perfectly happy 她之前非常高兴
[14:45] and then she got married and made a family, 然后她结婚成家了
[14:46] because that’s what you did back then. 因为当时都是这样的
[14:48] And she ended up on lithium, 最后她要接受锂疗法
[14:50] getting shock treatments, 休克疗法
[14:51] and shoving a broom handle through the television set 在孩子们看《豪迪·杜迪》时
[14:53] while her boys watched Howdy Doody. 把扫帚柄插进了电视机
[14:55] Getting married isn’t what made her crazy. 结婚并不是她发疯的原因
[14:57] She just had a bad brain. 她只是脑子有病
[14:58] Yes, but if you know you have a broken brain 是的 但是如果你知道你的脑子有病
[15:01] then why would you put someone else through that? 那你为什么要让别人跟着倒霉呢
[15:02] Okay. Tough love time? 好吧 厉爱时刻
[15:04] My God, you say that like you’re asking me, 天哪 你这话说的好像是在询问我
[15:06] but I never agree to “tough love time.” 但我就没同意过要有”厉爱时刻”
[15:07] I think what is actually going on 我觉得真正的问题在于
[15:09] is your younger sister is getting married before you, 你妹妹比你先结婚了
[15:11] and you feel your life slipping away. 你觉得你的时光在指缝间溜走
[15:13] No… That’s not it. 不 不是这样的
[15:15] An amazing guy wants to marry me, and you’re jealous. 一个了不起的男人想要娶我 你嫉妒了
[15:18] – Okay. Amazing? – And it’s okay, Alma. -了不起 -没事的 阿尔玛
[15:20] You realized that Sam wasn’t good enough for you, 你意识到山姆配不上你
[15:22] and you broke up with him. 你和他分手了
[15:23] That’s not why I broke up with Sam. 这不是我和山姆分手的原因
[15:25] – And it’s okay to want a better life. – What are you talking about? -想要更好的生活也很正常 -你在说什么呢
[15:28] I am talking about the fact that you could be better, 我是说你可以变得更优秀
[15:32] but you choose not to. 但你不愿意
[15:34] Like, instead of going back to school and getting your B.A., 比如 与其回学校拿学士学位
[15:35] you work at a day care. 你却在日托所工作
[15:37] And you are so smart… …but you always, like, 你很聪明 但你总是喜欢
[15:39] make the losing choice to, like, prove… 做出失败的选择 比如证明
[15:43] I don’t know what you’re trying to prove. 我不知道你想证明什么
[15:44] But you don’t have to be afraid to move forward. 但你不必害怕前进
[15:47] I’m doing it, why can’t you? 我就在这么做 你为什么不可以呢
[15:52] Can I try on your ring? 我可以试试你的戒指吗
[15:54] Sure. 当然
[16:02] – My God! – I know. I know. I know. -天哪 -是吧 我知道
[16:04] This blood diamond does make me feel special. Now I get it. 这颗血钻确实让我觉得很特别 现在我明白了
[16:08] Okay, give it back to me. Give it back! 好了 还给我 还给我
[16:09] Shots of tequila. Keep ’em coming. 上龙舌兰酒 不要停
[16:11] – You got it. – Don’t get wasted. -没问题 -别喝醉啊
[16:13] We promised Mom that we’d meet her at church in the morning. 我们答应妈妈明天早上去教堂见她的
[16:15] You promised. I said I’d see. 那是你 我说了到时候再说
[16:16] – I’m not doing shots. – Yes, you are. -我不会喝的 -必须喝
[16:18] Because your only sister just got engaged! 因为你唯一的姐姐刚刚订婚了
[16:22] Hey, I’ll take one with you. 我跟你喝一个
[16:28] Salud. 干杯
[16:29] Cheers. 干杯
[16:39] Okay, okay, okay. Who’s next? 好了 下一个到谁了
[16:42] Did whoever stole all your furniture have a thing against pianos? 偷你家具的人不喜欢钢琴吗
[16:45] That is not the answer to my question, Tomás! 我没问这个 托马斯
[16:48] Okay, I’m next. I’m next, I’m next. 好吧 到我了
[16:50] – Ask me. – Okay. Truth or Dare? -问我吧 -真心话还是大冒险
[16:52] – Truth. – Okay. -真心话 -好
[16:53] What are you most excited about getting married… about? 你对结婚有什么念想
[16:57] Oh, right. Okay. Well, just, having sex for the first time. 好吧 第一次做爱
[17:01] Nuh-uh, shut up. Are you seriously a virgin? 闭嘴 你真的是处女吗
[17:05] She’s kidding. 她在开玩笑
[17:06] Oh, good, ’cause I was gonna say 那就好 因为我想说
[17:07] you definitely do not seem like a virgin. 你看起来绝对不像处女
[17:09] Well, what do I seem like? 那我像什么
[17:12] Stop flirting! 别调情了
[17:14] You’re engaged, remember? 你订婚了 记得吗
[17:17] Truth or dare? 真心话还是大冒险
[17:19] Dare. 大冒险
[17:20] I dare you… to kiss my sis. 吻我的妹妹
[17:24] – No. – Yeah! -不要 -要
[17:26] It’s cool, you don’t have to kiss me if you don’t want to. 没事的 如果你不想吻我就不用吻
[17:27] No, I want to, but I can’t. 不 我想吻 但我不行
[17:30] It’s a game, Becca. It’s just a stupid game. 这是游戏 贝卡 只是愚蠢的游戏
[17:36] Okay, one small, tiny, dumb kiss. 好吧 一个愚蠢的轻吻
[17:44] There you go. Thank you. That’s it. 好了 谢谢 就这样
[17:49] That sucks! 太烂了吧
[17:51] – That was like a Tío Oscar kiss. – Ew, no, it wasn’t. -好像奥斯卡叔叔的吻 -才不像
[17:54] – Your Uncle Oscar lip-kisses you? – He does. He totally does. -你叔叔奥斯卡会吻你吗 -绝对会啊
[17:57] It’s super weird. 太奇怪了
[17:58] I don’t want to kiss you like your Tío Oscar. 我不想像你的奥斯卡叔叔那样吻你
[18:02] Okay. 好吧
[18:54] “Look at the birds of the air; “看看空中的鸟儿
[18:56] they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, 它们不在谷仓里播种 收割或储存
[19:00] and yet our heavenly Father feeds them. 然而我们的天父却会喂养它们
[19:03] Are you not much more valuable than they?” 你们难道不比它们值钱吗”
[19:06] What does this mean? 这是什么意思
[19:08] Does this mean that we should not farm and store away food? 这是不是意味着我们不应该耕种和储存食物
[19:11] That we should blindly trust God will provide for us? 我们要盲目相信上帝会抚养我们
[19:14] That we do nothing to provide for ourselves? 我们不用抚养自己
[19:18] I was recently at a gathering 我最近参加了一个
[19:19] of several indigenous groups 来自南美洲和中美洲的
[19:21] from South and Central America. 几个土著群体的聚会
[19:23] And one thing these disparate groups could agree on 这些不同的群体有一件事可以达成一致
[19:27] was that humans have lost their connection with nature. 人类已经失去了与自然的联系
[19:30] In fact, we have forgotten we are nature. 事实上 我们已经忘记了自己也是大自然的一部分
[19:34] And it is in rhythm with nature that we are provided for. 我们要遵循大自然的节奏 才能获得供给
[19:38] Through our not taking selfishly more than we need, 我们不能自私自利
[19:41] but instead recognizing… 而是认识到
[19:43] Where have you been? 你去哪里了
[19:45] Who knows where this girl’s been. Look at her. 谁知道她去哪了 看看她
[19:49] You know what, forget it. 其实吧 没事了
[19:51] We are able to step into this natural balance, 我们能够进入这种自然平衡
[19:54] – and live freely, just like the birds. – Excuse me. -像鸟儿一样自由地生活 -失陪
[19:59] Okay, look. Last night, just having a little fun– 昨晚只是找了点乐子
[20:02] Alma, this isn’t funny. This is my life. 阿尔玛 这不好笑 这就是我的人生
[20:04] I didn’t make you do whatever it is you did with that guy. 我没逼你对那家伙做任何事
[20:06] I hope you feel really special because you ruined something 希望你觉得自己很特别 因为你毁了
[20:08] that was really beautiful because it wasn’t yours. 一个非常美丽的东西 而且不是你的
[20:10] Becca, I’m not trying to ruin your life. 贝卡 我没想毁了你的生活
[20:12] Believe it or not, I’m trying to help you. 信不信由你 我是想帮你
[20:13] You don’t want to marry Reed. 你不想嫁给里德
[20:14] Oh, right. I get it, 我明白了
[20:15] he’s white, and he’s rich, 他是白人 而且很有钱
[20:16] – so you don’t like him. – That’s not the point. -所以你不喜欢他 -这不是重点
[20:17] Well, what is the point? 那重点是什么
[20:18] ‘Cause we’re broken people. 因为我们的人生不完整
[20:21] Okay? And broken people break people. 好吗 所以我们会拖累别人
[20:24] No, I’m not broken, Alma. I’m not. 我没有啊 阿尔玛
[20:27] I’m really fucking happy, and I wish that you would stop telling me 我真他妈高兴 我希望你不要再告诉我
[20:30] what you think is best for me because I’m not you. 你认为什么对我最好了 因为我不是你
[20:32] – Okay… – You are so insanely self-involved. -好吧 -你太自我了
[20:34] You don’t even know all the things that are wrong with you. 甚至都不知道自己有什么毛病
[20:40] No, I do. 不 我知道
[20:43] Trust me. 相信我
[20:47] You know what? Here’s your ring. 这是你的戒指
[20:51] You can try to hold onto it. 好好保管它吧
[21:16] Dad? 爸爸
未了之事

文章导航

Previous Post: 中年失恋日记(Uncoupled)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 未了之事(Undone)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

未了之事(Undone)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号