Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

未了之事(Undone)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 未了之事(Undone)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:48] Were you sleepwalking again? 你又梦游了吗
[00:49] Wait, what? 等等 什么
[00:53] – Were you sleepwalking again? – Oh. I guess so. -你又梦游了吗 -是吧
[01:06] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[01:08] Looking for my glasses. 找我的眼镜
[01:11] You don’t wear glasses. 你不戴眼镜
[01:13] Are you sure? 你确定
[01:17] Have you seen my harmonica? 你看到我的口琴了吗
[01:21] Stop! 好啦
[01:22] No? What about here? 没有吗 这里呢
[01:24] Getting warmer. 暖和了
[01:28] Did you move the photos in the hallway? 你换了走廊的照片吗
[01:31] – What? – The photos in the hallway are in a different order. -什么 -走廊的照片顺序不同了
[01:34] Did you move them around while I was in the hospital? 我在医院的时候 你换过了吗
[01:37] I don’t think so. 没有啊
[01:44] I feel like I’m losing my mind. 我觉得我要疯了
[01:59] I know two weeks is a long time for me to be away. 我知道我离开两周算是挺久的
[02:01] That’s like one seventy-eighth of your life. 那是你们人生中的七十八分之一
[02:05] But it felt like a long time for me, too. 但对我来说也一样很漫长
[02:06] I mean, imagine if your birthday came only once every six years, 想象一下如果你们每六年过一次生日
[02:11] then none of you would have had a birthday yet. 那你们都还没有过过生日
[02:13] And you’d have to wait a whole ‘nother lifetime 你们得再等一辈子
[02:14] for candles and cake. 才能等到蜡烛和蛋糕
[02:16] That’s how long it felt for me to be away from you. 这就是我离开你们的感觉
[02:18] – What kind of cake? – Not the point. Try to keep up, Cassie. -什么蛋糕 -这不是重点 仔细听 卡西
[02:22] Yes, Zabeth? 扎贝斯
[02:23] Were you scared? 你害怕吗
[02:25] I… 我
[02:28] I don’t remember. 我不记得了
[02:29] You really don’t remember anything? 你真的什么都不记得了吗
[02:31] The doctor said it’s normal with trauma. 医生说这是创伤后的正常现象
[02:34] It’s just the days around the accident. But it’ll come back. 只是事故发生后的那几天 我会想起来的
[02:36] Do you have any scars? From the accident? Do you have any scars? 你有疤痕吗 事故中造成的疤痕
[02:40] Well, I… I do have this. 我有这个
[02:42] – Maybe you don’t need to lift your– – What about that? -你不用把衣服 -那个呢
[02:46] Oh, that’s old. 那就之前的
[02:47] My dad died, and I thought it was my fault. 我爸当初死了 我以为是我的错
[02:50] But that was a long time ago. 但那是很久以前的事了
[02:52] What is “died”? 什么是死亡
[03:03] Okay, okay. Hey, why don’t we all go play? 好了 我们一起去玩吧
[03:10] I got it. Why don’t you take a break? 我来吧 你去休息一下
[03:12] I got it. Why don’t you take a break? 我可以的 你去休息一下吧
[03:15] – Okay. – And you can have more time if you need it. -好 -如果你有需要 可以再休息一段时间
[03:20] – There’s no rush. – I– I know, but it’s… -不着急的 -我知道 但是
[03:22] It’s better for me if things get back to normal. 如果一切恢复正常 对我来说会更好
[03:24] Yeah, sure! Or maybe even better than normal. 当然 甚至比正常更好
[03:28] Like not flashing the kids or whatever. 比如别在孩子面前暴露私密部位
[03:39] It’s okay. It’s okay. I’m here. Your dad’s here. 没事了 我来了 爸爸来了
[03:42] I know! Why do you think I said, “Ah!” 我知道 不然我为什么会喊”啊”
[03:45] Where have you been? What is happening? 你去哪里了 怎么回事
[03:46] When do things get back to normal? 什么时候才会恢复正常
[03:48] Things aren’t gonna get back to normal. 不会恢复正常的
[03:50] We talked about this. Don’t you remember? 我们聊过的 你不记得了吗
[03:52] I– I can’t do this. I can’t keep… 我做不到 我没办法
[03:54] Ending up places and seeing stuff and missing things. 突然到一个地方看到古怪的东西 或者错过什么
[03:58] No, you can do this, all right? 不 你能做到的 好吗
[03:59] I know that you can because you will, 我知道你可以 因为你会做到
[04:03] because in a way, you already have. 因为在某种程度上 你已经做到了
[04:05] Because time is a limited form of experience, 因为时间是有限的经验形式
[04:07] you know what I mean? 你明白吗
[04:08] No, I don’t. I don’t understand any of this. 不 我不明白 我完全不明白
[04:12] Okay. I just– 好吧 我只
[04:16] Come here, I wanna show you something. 过来 我想给你看点东西
[04:18] – See these blocks? – Yeah. -看到这些积木了吗 -嗯
[04:19] Imagine these blocks are the whole world. 想象一下这些积木就是整个世界
[04:21] I mean, everything in the world, in the whole universe, really. 整个世界和宇宙的一切
[04:24] Like, this block is the pyramids, 比如这个积木就是金字塔
[04:27] and this block is Julia Roberts, 这个积木是茱莉亚·罗伯茨
[04:29] and this block is a grilled cheese sandwich. 这个积木是烤奶酪三明治
[04:32] Okay, so here comes Mr. Construction Worker– 建筑工人过来了
[04:35] Oh, we like to pretend that’s a lesbian mom. 我们一般假装那是个女同性恋妈妈
[04:38] Sure, it’s a lesbian mom, 好的 这是女同性恋妈妈
[04:40] and she’s walking, 她在走路
[04:42] and she’s looking around, and… 她四处张望 然后
[04:43] And from her perspective, well, these blocks are everything. 在她看来 这些积木就是一切
[04:47] But you and I, we’re up here, 但是你和我 我们在上面
[04:49] and we can see, no, they’re just blocks. You understand? 我们可以看到它们只是积木 你明白吗
[04:52] – Right, but– – See, you’re not really up here. -嗯 但是 -瞧 你并不是真的在上面
[04:56] Well, you have one foot up here, 好吧 你有一只脚在上面
[04:57] and you have one foot still down there in the blocks. 你还有一只脚在下面的积木里
[05:01] – Yeah. – It won’t always be like this. See… -嗯 -但是不会一直这样
[05:05] It’s kinda like driving stick shift versus an automatic transmission. 这有点像手动挡和自动挡汽车的区别
[05:09] I mean, an automatic transmission’s easier, 自动挡更容易开
[05:11] but you’re not really driving, right? 但你不是真的在开车 对吧
[05:13] The car’s driving you. 是车载着你在走
[05:14] So, I want you to… 所以 我希望你
[05:17] Want you to close your eyes 你闭上眼睛
[05:19] and take a deep breath. 深呼吸
[05:21] And remember that feeling of the first time you drove a stick. 回忆一下你第一次开手动挡时的感觉
[05:27] I’ve never driven a stick shift. 我没开过手动挡
[05:31] Really? 真的吗
[05:32] I don’t know how to drive stick. 我不知道怎么开手动挡的车
[05:34] – No one taught you to drive stick? – No. -没人教你开手动挡吗 -没有
[05:36] – Really? – Yeah. -是吗 -是啊
[05:37] – You don’t know how to drive stick? – No. -你不知道怎么开手动挡 -嗯
[05:39] – Your mum… – What, are we caught in a loop? -你妈妈 -我们陷入了循环了吗
[05:41] – No, man! – I just can’t believe somebody could say -没教过 -我真不敢相信有人会说
[05:43] they taught you to drive, and they never taught you stick. 他们教了你开车 却从来没教过你手动挡
[05:45] – That’s the basics! – Well, how about this. -这是最基本的 -这样吧
[05:46] You want to teach your daughter how to drive stick, don’t die! 如果你想教你女儿怎么开手动挡 那就别死啊
[05:49] Well, if you’re gonna use that against me– 好吧 既然你都说这话来怼我了
[05:50] And you know, also, didn’t you lose your title 而且你出车祸死了以后
[05:52] of “Expert on Driving Cars” when you died in a car accident? 就称不上汽车驾驶专家了吧
[05:57] I told you, it wasn’t an accident. 我说了 那不是意外
[05:59] Someone was trying to kill me. 是有人想杀我
[06:01] You think I would just drive so recklessly into a ravine? 你以为我会鲁莽地把车开进峡谷
[06:04] Leave you behind like that? I would never do that. 就这样丢下你吗 我绝不会那样做的
[06:06] Who would want to kill you? 谁想杀你
[06:08] I can’t know for sure. 我不确定
[06:09] That’s why I need your help. 所以我需要你的帮助
[06:11] Why me, though? 为什么是我
[06:12] Because you’re outside of the moment. And you can. 因为你现在是局外人 而且你有能力帮我
[06:15] I mean, every time I try to get close to my own death, 每次我试图接近自己的死亡
[06:18] I– I get pushed away by the trauma. 我就会被创伤推开
[06:20] I try to focus, but I end up someplace else– 我试着集中注意力 但最后还是出现在别的地方
[06:27] Careful, careful! You could hurt her. 小心 小心 你会伤到她的
[06:30] You okay? Say you’re sorry. 你没事吧 说声对不起
[06:32] – I’m sorry. – It’s okay. -对不起 -没关系
[06:34] All right, go play. 好了 去玩吧
[06:38] What were you doing? 你刚才在干什么
[06:49] The Chichimeca were a fierce nomadic tribe 奇希梅卡是一个凶猛的游牧部落
[06:51] who lived north of the Valley… 住在山谷的北部
[06:54] Sure. 当然
[06:56] Yeah, you know, I think things will probably sort themselves out 是的 如果再给点时间
[06:58] with a little more time. 就会水到渠成的
[07:03] I will. Okay. Bye. 我会的 好 再见
[07:08] That was Tunde. He’s worried about you. 唐德打来的 他很担心你
[07:11] He thinks maybe you should take some more time off. 他觉得你应该多休息一段时间
[07:14] And he called you? 他打电话给你了
[07:15] What are you, my dad? Where’s my phone? 你是谁啊 我爸吗 我的电话呢
[07:17] I thought it was weird, too. 我也觉得奇怪
[07:18] I mean, you probably know better than I do how you’re doing. 你应该比我更清楚你现在的情况
[07:21] And you’re doing okay, right? 你还好吧
[07:23] Come on, I want to show you something. 来 我想给你看点东西
[07:27] Dad, what if it’s not safe for me to be like this? 爸爸 如果我这样不安全怎么办
[07:30] What if someone gets hurt? 如果有人受伤怎么办
[07:31] What if everything in the universe is predetermined, 如果宇宙中的一切都是注定的呢
[07:34] and people should take a chill pill 人们不应该杞人忧天
[07:35] ’cause they don’t actually control anything? 因为他们实际上什么都无法控制
[07:37] – Is that true? – Look, you don’t hurt people. -这是真的吗 -你不会伤害别人的
[07:39] You help people. That’s who you are. 你只会帮助他人
[07:41] Remember when you were eight, you went to that new school, 记得你八岁的时候 上的那所新学校
[07:43] and everyone teased you, even that stinky girl Rita? 所有人都取笑你 甚至那个臭臭的女孩丽塔
[07:46] Yeah. 记得
[07:48] Those girls sucked. 那些女孩好坏
[07:50] Yeah, and your mom and I, we got calls from the principal 是的 你妈妈和我接到了校长的电话
[07:54] because you kept showing up to gym class without your uniform. 因为你上体育课一直不穿运动服
[07:57] It turns out you were lending your dry shorts to Rita 原来丽塔每次尿裤子时
[08:00] whenever she wet herself. 你都会把干的短裤借给她
[08:01] I probably just wanted to get out of climbing a dumb rope. 我可能只是为了不想爬绳子吧
[08:04] No, you’re a thoughtful kid. You’re kind and special and good. 不 你很体贴 你很善良 特别 友好
[08:09] Dad, I wish you could’ve seen 爸爸 我真希望你能看到
[08:10] what a fuck-up I’ve been. 我现在有多操蛋
[08:11] You wouldn’t say these things. 你就不会说这些话了
[08:12] Your core will always be your core, you know? 本性难移 你知道吗
[08:15] – I’m your dad. I know these things. – Of course. -我是你爸爸 我很清楚 -当然了
[08:17] The only one in my family who believes in me is the dead one. 家里唯一相信我的人 就是这个死人
[08:20] For now. Do you know what I did? Do you know who I was? 这是暂时的 你知道我生前是什么样的人吗
[08:23] You were a professor. A science professor. 你是科学教授
[08:26] – Science? Try Theoretical Physics. – I said “science.” -科学 是理论物理 -我说了是科学
[08:30] Calling Theoretical Physics “science” 称理论物理学为科学
[08:32] is like saying John Lennon was a singer. 就像称约翰·列侬为歌手一样
[08:34] Well, he did sing. 他是唱过歌啊
[08:38] So, let’s talk about time travel. 我们来谈谈时间旅行吧
[08:39] Theoretically, why is time travel impossible? 理论上说 为什么时间旅行不可能
[08:43] Come on, guys, we talked about this last week. 各位 我们上周才讨论过
[08:45] What is the barrier? 有什么障碍
[08:47] The light speed barrier? 光速障碍
[08:48] The light speed barrier. Thank you, Farnaz. 光速障碍 谢谢 法纳兹
[08:52] So, does anything move faster than light? 有什么东西比光移动得快吗
[08:55] – No! – Superman? -没有 -超人
[08:57] Quantum entanglement does. 量子纠缠可以
[08:58] Quantum entanglement does. Very good. 量子纠缠可以 很好
[09:01] Now, how does this help us with time travel. Anybody? 这对我们的时间旅行有什么帮助 有人知道吗
[09:07] Come on. No one knows? 拜托 没人知道吗
[09:11] Well, that’s a shame ’cause I was hoping you could tell me 太可惜了 因为我希望你们能告诉我
[09:14] ’cause I don’t know either. 因为我也不知道
[09:16] I lied. I know. 我撒谎了 我知道
[09:18] – What? – Quantum entanglement. Time travel. All of it. -什么 -量子纠缠 时间旅行 这一切
[09:21] Remember the research I was doing with the shamans? 还记得我和巫师做的研究吗
[09:24] I got one of our friends to take a spin in the MRI machine. 我让一个朋友做了核磁共振
[09:27] Oh, my God. This is a shaman’s brain? 天啊 这是巫师的大脑
[09:29] This is amazing. 太神奇了
[09:31] If we continue down this path– 如果我们继续沿着这条路走下去
[09:32] The university’s never going to fund Phase Two. 大学不会资助第二阶段的
[09:36] If only we could get an independent grant. 除非我们能申请专项补助
[09:40] You know what, I forgot to tell you, uh, 你知道吗 我忘了告诉你
[09:42] we got an independent grant. 我们申请到专项补助了
[09:43] Holy shit! 天啊
[09:46] I can’t believe this… 难以置信
[09:47] What’s going on with you and your little teacher’s pet here? 你和你”老师的小宠物”怎么了
[09:50] I feel like you’re honing in on the wrong part of this. 我觉得你关注点好像不对
[09:52] We’re talking about rearranging the fundamentals of time. 我们在讨论重新安排时间的基础
[09:56] Rearranging? 重新安排
[10:08] Sam? 山姆
[10:11] – Yeah? – You changed the pictures again. -嗯 -你又换了照片
[10:13] Well, yeah. You said they were wrong, so I rearranged them. 是的 你说顺序不对 我就给换了
[10:16] I still don’t think this is right. 我还是觉得不对
[10:18] Honestly, I didn’t even know they were in an order to begin with. 老实说 我都不知道一开始的顺序是什么
[10:21] But how did they get out of order in the first place? 但它们一开始的顺序怎么会乱呢
[10:24] You know, I bet it was one of those burglars 我打赌是窃贼
[10:26] that breaks in your house and doesn’t steal anything, 破门而入却什么也不偷
[10:28] but just moves stuff around to confuse you. 只是把东西弄乱让你迷惑
[10:30] Right, one of those prankster burglars. 对 恶作剧窃贼
[10:33] Sure, sure, sure, sure. 没错 没错
[10:34] Not everything is a huge mystery, okay? 并非每件事都是谜 好吗
[10:37] They probably just fell off and I put them back up. 它们可能就是掉了下来 我把它们放回去了
[10:39] Did they fall off and then you put them back up? 它们掉下来 然后你又放回去了
[10:41] Yeah. Maybe. Probably. 也许 可能吧
[10:43] – You don’t know? – I’m sorry, okay? -你不知道 -对不起 好吗
[10:44] You’re not the only one who’s had a rough couple of weeks. 这几周不止你一个人不好过
[10:48] Okay. 好吧
[10:50] Sorry. 对不起
[11:03] Look, you don’t need to worry about me 听着 你不用担心我
[11:04] – because I’m pretty much okay. – Pretty much? -我差不多没事了 -差不多
[11:07] I’ll be more focused. I promise. 我会更认真的 我保证
[11:10] Alma, I consider you a friend, 阿尔玛 我把你当朋友
[11:13] but I’m also, like, technically your boss. 但严格来说 我也是你的老板
[11:15] And I have to do what’s right for the safety of the kids 我得为孩子们着想
[11:19] as much as I sometimes wish the story time mat 虽然我有时候希望故事时间垫
[11:21] would swirl into a black hole and suck them all away. 能旋转变成一个黑洞把他们都吸走
[11:24] I mean, that’d be pretty cool. 那肯定很酷
[11:27] And also, a tragedy. And not cool. At all. 而且这是悲剧 根本不酷
[11:34] Okay, we’ll give it another shot. 好吧 我们再试试
[11:36] But if you’re feeling weird about anything, 但如果你觉得有什么不对劲
[11:38] just come talk to me, and we’ll figure it out. 就过来和我谈谈 我们会想办法解决的
[11:40] Okay. And, um, 好的
[11:41] if you’re feeling weird about anything, 如果你觉得有什么不对劲
[11:43] just bring your concerns directly to me 就直接来找我
[11:44] and don’t call my boyfriend. 别给我男朋友打电话
[11:46] ‘Cause that’s weird. 因为那样很奇怪
[11:48] I’m not sure you’re the best judge 我不确定你现在是否了解
[11:50] of your emotional recovery right now, 自己的情绪恢复状况
[11:52] so I wanted an outside opinion. 所以我想听听他人的意见
[11:54] Well, you don’t need to do that. 好吧 你不需要那么做
[11:56] Well, I’ll do what I think is right for the safety of the kids. 为了孩子们的安全 我必须得采取一些措施
[12:03] That was pathetic. 真可悲
[12:05] Where were we? Here, so… 我们说到哪了 这里
[12:08] Everyone has two, for lack of a better word, selves– 每个人都有两个 我想不到合适的词 自我
[12:12] – Dad– – So, when the selves split– -爸爸 -当”自我”分裂时
[12:15] – This isn’t working, okay? I can’t do this. – You can do this. -不行的 我不行 -你可以的
[12:17] – I want to help you, but I can’t. – You will. -我想帮助你 但我不行 -你可以的
[12:20] No, no, no, no. Listen, 不 不 听着
[12:21] you’re just going too fast. 你只是速度太快了
[12:23] And I’m pushing you. 我又在督促你
[12:25] We’re both learning here. We can do this together. 我们都在学习 我们可以一起完成的
[12:28] Okay, but… 好 但是
[12:30] I need to be able to function. 我得正常工作
[12:35] You know, like, in the real world. 你懂的 在现实世界里
[12:36] I know what you need. You need an anchor. 我知道你需要什么 你需要一个锚
[12:38] You need something physical 你需要一个实物
[12:40] that will keep you present in the physical plane. 让你能留在物质层面
[12:42] Like a rosary, or a prayer wheel. 比如念珠 或者祈祷轮
[12:48] You know what? 你知道吗
[12:50] Where is it? 它哪去了
[12:52] Are we in Mom’s attic? 我们在妈妈的阁楼里吗
[12:54] Yeah, well, there’s this thing I became obsessed with. 是的 我当时迷上了一个东西
[12:56] Your mother wanted me to throw it out, 你妈妈要我把它扔掉
[12:58] but I knew it would come in handy one day, so I hid it up here. 但我知道有一天它会派上用场 所以我藏在这里
[13:01] I miss the attic. 我很想念阁楼
[13:03] When I was a teenager, I used to get high… 我十几岁的时候 老是嗑药
[13:05] scores on my tests by coming up here and studying. 老是要考试 所以我会上来复习
[13:17] Come on. 拜托
[13:17] 《圣安东尼奥时报》 本地教授和学生在事故中丧生
[13:22] Look at that! 看
[13:24] – And still works! – Wait. -还能用 -等等
[13:26] This is the thing 我要用这个
[13:26] that’s supposed to anchor me to the physical realm? 把我锚定在物质世界里吗
[13:29] – Electronic blackjack. – It’s not the object, okay? -电子21点 -物体并不重要 好吗
[13:32] It’s the act of playing it. The repeatable action. 而是玩游戏的动作 可重复的动作
[13:35] It’s complex enough to keep you focused, 它足够复杂 可以让你集中精力
[13:37] but it’s simple enough not to overwhelm you. 但这也很简单 不会让你觉得难以掌控
[13:39] You just focus on the pattern of the game, 你只要专注于游戏的模式
[13:42] and that’ll keep you connected 这会让你在更大的通用时间线
[13:43] to the larger universal timeline as it proceeds in order. 处于顺序时和它保持联系
[13:47] – Well, you know, in order– – Are you for real right now? -顺序 -你是认真的吗
[13:50] 19. I should hold, but… 19 不应该加了 但是
[13:54] Still got it. 还是这么棒
[13:55] Alma! Vámanos! 阿尔玛 走吧
[13:57] – Where are you? We gotta go! – Where do they want me to go? -你在哪里 我们得走了 -他们要我去哪
[14:01] – Oh, I didn’t tell you. It’s Saturday right now. – What? -我没告诉你 今天是星期六 -什么
[14:05] What happened to Thursday and Friday? 周四周五哪去了
[14:06] Don’t worry. Those days are jackasses. 别担心 反正那两天好蠢
[14:09] – What? – Besides, you can go back to them anytime that you want. -什么 -而且你想回 随时都可以返回
[14:11] Especially Thursday you should check out 特别是周四 你应该去看看
[14:13] because you found a new Thai place that you liked. 因为你找到了一个你喜欢的泰国新饭馆
[14:16] – Alma! What are you doing up there? – Okay. -阿尔玛 你在上面干什么 -好吧
[14:19] Here, take it. Oh, wait, one more. 给 拿着 等等 再来一局
[14:22] Okay, it’s yours. Go. 给你了 去吧
[14:27] – Becca! – What? -贝卡 -干嘛
[14:28] Are you gonna have a Jewish wedding? ‘Cause I wanna dance the hora. 你要举行犹太婚礼吗 我想跳荷拉舞
[14:30] We’re not Jewish, Alma. 我们不是犹太人 阿尔玛
[14:32] But Dad is. 但爸爸是啊
[14:34] Was. 生前是
[14:36] Speaking of Dad, 说到爸爸
[14:37] there was another person in the car with him that night? 出事那晚 车里还有别人吗
[14:40] Farnaz, right? 法纳兹 对吧
[14:42] – Well, you know that. – No, I didn’t. You never told me that. -你知道的 -不 你没告诉过我啊
[14:46] Well, then I must not have thought it was important, 那肯定是我觉得这不重要吧
[14:48] or I would have mentioned it. 否则我会说的
[14:49] Or if it wasn’t important, then you would have told me, 或许如果不重要 你就会告诉我了
[14:51] because it wouldn’t have been a secret. 因为这就不会是秘密了
[14:52] I thought I did. 我以为我告诉你了
[14:57] – Do you think they were having an affair? – Alma! No! -你认为他们有染吗 -阿尔玛 没有
[15:01] She was his student. That’s all I know. 她是他的学生 我只知道这些
[15:04] Damn it! 该死
[15:07] If you want to have a conversation with me, 如果你想和我谈谈
[15:08] take your nose out of that game, hm? 就别玩那个游戏了
[15:09] Yeah, it’s super annoying. What about this one? 嗯 太烦人了 这件怎么样
[15:13] I prefer the other. 我喜欢另一件
[15:14] – I’m not wearing a lace collar, Mom. – Yeah, Mom, come on. -妈妈 我不穿蕾丝领的 -是啊 妈妈
[15:17] Well, what do I know? 我懂什么
[15:19] I’ve only been to many more weddings than either of you. 我只不过比你们俩参加的婚礼都多而已
[15:21] – Yeah, in the ’80s. – Burn! Ya old, Mom! -是啊 80年代的婚礼 -你老了 妈妈
[15:24] Ay, Dios mio. 天啊
[15:25] Can you please stop bleeping and blooping and help me for a second? 你能不能别玩了 帮帮我
[15:28] Just get one with a high waist so it doesn’t hurt when you eat. 选一个高腰的 这样吃饭时不会被勒到
[15:31] Do not do that. Everyone will think you’re pregnant. 别啊 那样大家都会以为你怀孕了
[15:33] That’s super helpful. Now, excuse me. 你们可太会帮忙了 我失陪一下
[15:36] I’m gonna go get a decorative ring pillow for me to scream into. 我去找个带装饰环形枕 朝它尖叫一下
[15:39] – You’re welcome. – Becca. -不客气 -贝卡
[15:45] Do you think it’s possible somebody wanted to kill them? 你认为会不会有人想杀了他们
[15:48] Alma! 阿尔玛
[15:49] I mean, why would dad just drive himself 爸爸为什么会把车
[15:51] – into a quarry– – Alma, cállate,okay? -开进采石场 -阿尔玛 闭嘴 好吗
[15:53] – I don’t want to talk about this. – Okay, what about this one? -我不想谈这个 -这件怎么样
[15:56] – Ah, beautiful! – Get it. -漂亮 -就这件
[15:58] Why did you even come? 你到底是来干嘛的
[15:59] Come on, you know I’m not good at this stuff. 别这样 你知道我不擅长这个
[16:01] You wanna go to the bar later? I’m good at that. 你晚点去酒吧吗 我擅长那个
[16:03] – Which bar? – The bar we always go to. -哪个酒吧 -我们经常去的
[16:07] – What is that? What are you doing? – What? -你这是在干什么 -怎么了
[16:10] Are you seriously bringing Sam with you to my wedding? 你真的要带山姆来参加我的婚礼吗
[16:13] Why wouldn’t I? 有何不可
[16:14] – You really don’t remember anything? – Remember anything about what? -你真的什么都不记得了 -记得什么
[16:16] Okay, you know what, Alma? I am sick of this. I’m sorry, Mom… 好吧 阿尔玛 我受够了 对不起 妈妈
[16:19] What am I– 我怎么
[16:36] Because if that’s the way you wanna live, 因为如果你想这样生活
[16:37] then that’s the way you wanna live! 那就这么生活吧
[16:43] Where did you get that game? 你从哪儿弄来的
[16:54] You okay? 你还好吗
[16:56] – Was this couch always this far forward? – Yeah? -这张沙发一直这么靠前吗 -是啊
[17:00] No! It wasn’t! 不 不是的
[17:02] Look! You can see the indentations in the carpet. 看 你可以看到地毯上的凹痕
[17:06] Weird. 奇怪
[17:08] I swear to God you moved everything around 我发誓 你在我住院时
[17:10] while I was in the hospital just to mess with me. 肯定把东西搬来搬去的 就是为了捣乱
[17:12] – Why would I do that? – I don’t know. -我为什么要那样做 -我不知道
[17:14] I just feel like everyone’s messing with me. 我只是觉得所有人都在和我捣乱
[17:16] Alma, I swear to God, I’m not. 阿尔玛 我向上帝发誓 我没有
[17:25] Whatcha got there? 这是什么
[17:27] Did something happen between you and Becca 我在医院的时候
[17:29] while I was in the hospital? 你和贝卡发生了什么事吗
[17:31] – I don’t think so. – She thinks you’re not coming to the wedding. -没有啊 -她觉得你不会来参加婚礼
[17:34] Well, you know your sister. 你知道你妹的
[17:35] She gets weird about stuff. 她做事很古怪
[17:36] She’s a weird lady. 她是个古怪的女人
[17:37] She’s actually aggressively not weird. That’s kind of her problem. 她其实并不古怪 这才是她的问题
[17:40] Weddings do always bring the worst out of people. 婚礼总是能揭露人们最坏的一面
[17:44] I guess so. 也是
[17:47] Damn it! 该死
[17:57] Mateo! What’s happening? All right! 马特奥 你好啊 好吧
[18:00] Oliver, my man! 奥利弗 你好啊
[18:04] Rosa Celia! Crayon up your nose! You do you, girl! 罗莎·西莉亚 鼻子里查着蜡笔 干得漂亮
[18:07] – Cassie! – Whatcha playing? -卡西 -你在玩什么
[18:10] – A game. – I wanna play! -游戏 -我也想玩
[18:11] Cassie! Right now, it’s Alma’s turn. 卡西 现在轮到阿尔玛了
[18:13] – Maybe next time, it will be your turn. – Oh. No, no, no, no. -也许下次就轮到你了 -不 不
[18:15] This is an adult game. 这是成人游戏
[18:16] It would be irresponsible for me to let her play. 给她玩的话 那我就太不负责了
[18:19] That’s not fair! 这不公平
[18:27] Hey, Alma. Question. 阿尔玛 我有个问题
[18:29] Is it absolutely necessary for you to play that game continuously? 你一定要一直玩那个游戏吗
[18:34] It kinda is, actually. 事实上 是的
[18:36] Well, okay, follow-up question: Is it–? 接下来的问题是 真的吗
[18:39] Doctor’s orders. It helps me focus, and that’s what you wanted. 这是医嘱 能帮助我专注 这是你所希望的
[18:44] You wanted this. 这是你想要的
[18:45] So a doctor ordered you to play electronic blackjack 所以医生嘱咐你一直玩电子21点
[18:49] all the time to get better? 是为了让你康复吗
[18:51] What, do you want to see a prescription or something? 怎么 你想看处方吗
[18:53] Yeah, actually, I’d be really interested in that. 是的 我真的很感兴趣
[18:55] Tunde, I really wish you wouldn’t get in the middle 唐德 我真的希望你不要干预
[18:58] of a woman’s health care rights and treatment. 一个女人的医疗保健权利以及治疗
[19:03] Okay, yeah. 好吧
[19:06] – Enjoy your game. – Thank you. -好好玩游戏吧 -谢谢
[19:13] – Bye. – Bye! -再见 -再见
[19:15] – Take care. – Take it easy. -保重 -慢走
[19:18] Bye, Oliver! 再见 奥利弗
[19:19] – Say goodbye, Oliver! – Goodbye! -说再见 奥利弗 -再见
[19:21] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[19:25] Oh, you’re leaving us so soon. 你这么快就要离开了
[19:34] Wait! 等等
[19:38] Just, um, keep him away from the water, please. 请让他离水远一点
[19:42] – I don’t understand. – Alma– -什么 -阿尔玛
[19:44] – What’s in the water? – Nothing. -水里有什么 -没什么
[19:45] – Nothing, Alma’s just, just– – Listen to me! -没什么 阿尔玛只是 -听我说
[19:47] Right now. 听好了
[19:49] You need to get him swim lessons, okay? 你得送他去上游泳课 好吗
[19:51] I know I sound crazy, but I’m just trying to help. 我知道这听起来很疯狂 但我是想帮你们
[19:53] Okay! It’s okay, Alma. We’ll sign him up. 好的 没事的 阿尔玛 我们会给他报名的
[19:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[20:27] What’s all this stuff? 这些是什么
[20:29] I stole it from my mom’s attic. 我从我妈的阁楼上偷来的
[20:31] Don’t tell her. 别告诉她
[20:35] I’m figuring out who killed my dad. 我在调查是谁杀了我爸
[20:37] I didn’t know that’s what happened. Is that what happened? 你爸是被谋杀的吗 真的吗
[20:40] Yeah. Pretty sure. 是的 我确定
[20:45] – So, uh, how was school today? – It was good. -今天学校怎么样 -很好
[20:49] Good. Um, are you gonna come back to bed? 很好 你过来睡觉吗
[20:52] Yep, in a bit. 嗯 过会的
未了之事

文章导航

Previous Post: 未了之事(Undone)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 未了之事(Undone)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

未了之事(Undone)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号