Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

未了之事(Undone)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 未了之事(Undone)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:10] Fuck! 操
[00:12] You did it. 你做到了
[00:14] What? Cut myself? 什么 割伤自己吗
[00:15] No, you altered the timeline. 不 你改变了时间线
[00:18] But not really. 算不上吧
[00:20] But yes, really. But also, not. 但是真的 但也不是
[00:23] It doesn’t matter, because you have it. 没关系 因为你有这个能力了
[00:26] What do I have? 我有什么能力
[00:29] I have to tell you everything. 我必须把一切都告诉你
[00:32] When I was six, my mother was the center of our universe. 我六岁的时候 母亲是我们世界的中心
[00:39] Mama, what’re you singing? 妈妈 你在唱什么
[00:42] Something I heard in a dream. 我在梦里听到的歌
[00:50] No, no, no. I don’t think so. Not a good idea. 不 不行 这不是个好主意
[00:58] Why is your boyfriend moving our couch? 你男朋友为什么要搬我们的沙发
[01:00] I guess my mind’s wandering a little bit. 我脑子有点乱
[01:02] – This is important. – I know, I’m sorry, I just… -这很重要 -我知道 对不起 我只是
[01:04] I gotta deal with something real quick. 我得赶紧处理一件事情
[01:10] Hey, babe. Whatcha doing? 宝贝 你在干什么
[01:12] Oh, you know, I was just thinking about 我只是在想
[01:13] how everything is always so smooth with us. 我们之间的一切总是那么顺利
[01:16] You know, how we never have any weird secrets or deep betrayals. 我们从来没有任何奇怪的秘密或深刻的背叛
[01:20] – Shit. – I broke up with you! -完了 -我和你分手了
[01:21] And you’ve been lying to me this whole time! 你一直在骗我
[01:24] – Becca told you. – Why would Becca tell me? -贝卡告诉你了 -贝卡为什么会告诉我
[01:25] Because she cheated on Reed with the bartender! 因为她背叛了里德 和酒保上床了
[01:28] – Wait. What? – Yeah. I figured it out. -等等 什么 -我看出来了
[01:30] And she didn’t want me to tell you, 她不想让我告诉你
[01:31] and I was like, “I can’t lie to Alma.” 我说”我不能对阿尔玛撒谎”
[01:33] And then she blackmailed me with this other thing, 然后她就用这件事来勒索我
[01:36] and yeah, she’s a liar! 是的 她是个骗子
[01:38] Be the sky, be the sky, be the sky. 变成天空 变成天空
[01:45] You’re it. 抓到你了
[01:47] No, you’re it. 不 是你
[01:50] Alma, Becca. Come here, I want to show you something. 阿尔玛 贝卡 过来 我给你们看点东西
[01:55] The Spaniards called this El Baño Del Rey. 西班牙人称之为”厄尔巴诺德雷”
[01:57] – That means “Bath of the King.” – “Bath of the King.” -意思是国王之浴 -国王之浴
[02:00] But nobody knows what it was used for. 但没人知道它是用来干什么的
[02:01] I mean, was it a king’s bathtub? 这是国王的浴缸吗
[02:04] Or maybe it was a reflecting pool? 或者是一个倒影池
[02:05] Mmm, maybe it was a big mirror! 也许是一面大镜子
[02:07] Or maybe it was just a bathtub. Bathtubs are fun, too. 或者只是个浴缸 浴缸也很有趣
[02:11] – I like baths. – That’s my good girl. -我喜欢浴缸 -好姑娘
[02:13] Okay now, when you imagine 现在你们想象一下
[02:15] your great-great-great grandmother’s life, 你曾曾曾祖母的生活
[02:18] she was a Nahuatl Indian… 她是一个纳瓦特印第安人
[02:19] We’re mostly Spanish. 我们其实是西班牙人
[02:20] Okay, but we have some indigenous blood, right, Mom? 好吧 但是我们有土著血统 对吧 妈妈
[02:22] Yes, but people are not so nice to Indians, 是的 但是人们对印第安人不太友好
[02:25] so be careful what you say. 所以你们说话要小心
[02:26] So, when you picture your Nahuatl grandmother’s life, 所以 当你想象纳瓦特曾曾曾祖母的生活时
[02:29] what would this big hole be used for? 你觉得这个大洞是用来干什么的
[02:33] for washing clothes. 洗衣服
[02:35] Anything special about it? 它有什么特别的吗
[02:36] Yeah! 有啊
[02:37] You could go underwater, and hold onto the clothes, 你可以在水下抓住衣服
[02:39] and they would send you into a magic underneath world. 它们会把你送去一个魔法世界
[02:41] That’s great. I really like that. 很好 我真的很喜欢
[02:44] Or, maybe it was just a bathtub, and that’s okay, too. 或许只是个浴缸 也可以
[02:48] Yeah, that’s okay, too. 是啊 也可以的
[02:51] You’re it! 抓到你了
[02:54] Wait. Did you bring me here? 等等 是你带我来这里了吗
[02:56] This is where my research really began. 这才是我真正开始研究的地方
[02:58] No, no. Not then, now. 不 我不是说那时 是现在
[03:00] “Then, now… ” it’s… 那时 现在
[03:01] Dad, I was in the middle of a conversation. 爸爸 我正在谈话
[03:02] But I have so much to tell you, and you’re finally ready. 但我有很多事要告诉你 而你终于准备好了
[03:05] And I want to learn. I want to do this. 我想学习 我想做这件事
[03:08] But… Sam. 但是山姆
[03:13] So you see, it wasn’t so much a lie 所以你看 这不是什么谎言
[03:15] as a “rolling with it” situation. 而是顺其自然
[03:17] You seemed to think everything was okay, 你当时觉得一切都很好
[03:18] and I just didn’t want to confuse you. 我不想把你弄糊涂了
[03:20] You’re saying we broke up, you moved all of your stuff out, 你是说我们分手了 你把所有东西都搬走了
[03:22] then you moved it back in without my permission, 然后你在我住院的时候
[03:24] while I was in the hospital, to not confuse me? 未经我的允许又搬了回来 就是为了不让我糊涂
[03:28] – Yeah, I guess that’s what I’m saying. – Yeah, I just need you to go. -是的 我是这个意思 -你走吧
[03:30] – Wait. Like “go” go? – Yeah, just… -等等 你是说真的离开吗 -嗯
[03:33] I need to think about how I ended up here 我想思考一下我怎么会变成这样
[03:34] and how I ever trusted you. 又为什么会相信你
[03:36] Wait! If I can just explain myself. 等等 让我解释一下
[03:38] Look, yes, it was a terrible thing to do, but… 是的 这事是我不对 但是
[04:27] Feel the vibrations of the music. 感受音乐的振动
[04:34] Imagine it is moving through your neighbor’s body. 想象一下它在旁人的身体里飘过
[04:40] It’s moving through all our bodies, connecting us. 它正在穿过我们所有的身体 连接着我们
[05:11] Wait, Dad, I want to stay here. 等等 爸爸 我想留在这里
[05:15] I need to show you something. 我给你看点东西
[05:17] Dad, don’t change it yet. I was happy here. 爸爸 先别换场景 我在这里很开心
[05:21] Yeah, but happiness can be an escape. 是的 但是开心也可以是一种逃避
[05:30] That’s depressing. 真令人沮丧
[05:41] Is that a guitar? 这是吉他吗
[05:42] Yes, it is. It’s called a concha. 是的 它叫弓察
[05:46] It’s made out of an armadillo shell. 它是用犰狳壳做的
[05:49] Which was a blessing 这是一种祝福
[05:50] because it carries within the key numbers of the whole universe. 因为它包含着整个宇宙的关键数字
[05:57] Really? 真的吗
[05:58] You also carry a universe within you. 你体内也包含一个宇宙
[06:01] – I do? – I’m gonna sing a song for that universe. -是吗 -我要为宇宙唱一首歌
[06:04] Okay! 好
[06:27] I know that melody. 我知道那个旋律
[06:30] My mother used to hum it. 我妈妈原来经常哼
[06:32] Really? Where did she hear it? 是吗 她在哪里听过
[06:34] She said she heard it in a dream. 她说她在梦里听到的
[06:36] In a dream. Maybe she was a priestess. 在梦里 也许她是个女祭司
[06:40] Like this little one. 就像这个小家伙
[06:41] No, um, she wasn’t. 不 她不是
[06:43] She most definitely wasn’t. 她肯定不是
[06:45] Or maybe she was, and she didn’t know it. 或许她是 只是她不知道
[06:49] She needed the guidance of the elders. 她需要长老们的指导
[06:54] And that got me thinking. 这件事引起了我的思考
[06:57] Research had recently come out 最近有研究显示
[06:58] showing that people with schizophrenia, like my mother, 精神分裂症患者 比如我母亲
[07:02] they have large ventricles. 脑室都很大
[07:03] Aw, sexy. 真性感
[07:04] Ventricles are the central pockets of fluid in the brain. 脑室是大脑液体的中央囊
[07:07] I know. What’s sexier than big pockets of fluid? Right? 我知道 还有什么比大口袋装液体更性感呢
[07:10] So, okay, I got to thinking maybe mystics and priestesses 所以我在想也许神秘主义者和女祭司
[07:15] and shamans, maybe they also have larger ventricles. 还有巫师的脑室都比较大
[07:18] Maybe their abilities come from a specific brain structure. 也许他们的能力来自于特定的大脑结构
[07:22] And what’d you find? 你发现了什么
[07:23] Well, I found that it’s very hard 我发现很难
[07:24] to convince holy people to let me scan their brains. 说服圣人让我扫描他们的大脑
[07:28] So… no connection? 所以没有联系吗
[07:31] Well, actually the few that did let me scan them 实际上少数几个让我扫描的人
[07:33] had larger brain pockets. 脑室的确更大
[07:36] So, Farnaz and I set out to replicate the abilities 所以法纳兹和我开始
[07:39] of the shamans and the priestesses 利用他们的一些古老技术
[07:41] by using some of their ancient techniques 让我们脑室较大的学生
[07:43] on our students who had larger brain pockets. 复制巫师和女祭司的能力
[07:45] You were looking at my brain. 你当时在看我的大脑
[07:48] What? 什么
[07:49] When I was three, I was in the hospital with pneumonia. 我三岁的时候 因为肺炎住院
[07:52] When I lost my hearing… 我失聪的时候
[07:53] you looked at a scan of my brain. 你看了我的脑部扫描
[07:55] Sure. 是的
[07:56] Do I have large brain pockets? 我的脑室大吗
[07:59] I hadn’t developed my theory yet, but, uh, you did. 当时我还没有形成我的理论 但是你的很大
[08:02] I mean, you do, which is probably why you’ve progressed so rapidly. 现在也是 这可能就是你进步这么快的原因
[08:06] Did you ever experiment on me? 你对我做过实验吗
[08:09] No. No, your mother… 没有 你妈妈
[08:12] she asked that, you know, 她要求我
[08:13] you wait until you’re older, 等你长大了
[08:15] and you can make that decision for yourself. 你可以自己做决定
[08:16] Just like with your implant. 就像给你做植入手术一样
[08:21] …old enough… to make your own decisions… 够大了 自己做决定
[08:24] Your hearing aids have never worked well, 你的助听器一直不好用
[08:26] and it would benefit you to hear. 听到声音会对你有帮处
[08:28] To… hearing school… …but, 去听力学校 但是
[08:32] We know that you are happy at your deaf school. 我们知道你在聋哑学校很开心
[08:37] You have lots of good friends, 你有很多好朋友
[08:40] and plenty of opportunity. Also, 还有很多机会 而且
[08:43] There’s nothing wrong with not hearing. 听不见也没什么不对
[08:47] If you choose not to have the surgery, it’s fine. 如果你选择不做手术 也没关系
[08:53] …said you would back me up. 说过你会支持我
[08:54] …wanted her… all the options… 想要她 所有的选择
[08:57] So I’m giving her all the options. I’m backing you up. 所以我给了她所有的选择 我支持你
[08:59] …Spanish to the girls… you wouldn’t feel left out. 对女儿们说西班牙语 你不会觉得被冷落
[09:03] I want to be able to talk to my daughter. 我想和女儿说话
[09:05] …learn ASL. 学习手语
[09:06] …so easy. 很简单
[09:07] Why don’t you learn Spanish? 你为什么不学西班牙语
[09:09] …compromised. I never… celebrate Christmas. 妥协了 我从不庆祝圣诞节
[09:12] My family didn’t survive the pogroms of Europe… 我的家人在欧洲的大屠杀时都死了
[09:15] …stupid tree in the living room… 客厅的破树
[09:17] Oh… suddenly… Jewish? 突然 犹太人
[09:20] She’s been reading our lips. 她一直在读我们的唇语
[09:24] Sweetie, 亲爱的
[09:25] We think it… 我们认为
[09:29] We think it might be a good thing for you 我们认为这对你是件好事
[09:32] to get the implant, so… 做植入手术 所以
[09:35] What do you say? 你觉得呢
[09:39] Okay. 好的
[09:44] Do you hear me? 你听见了吗
[09:45] Do you hear my voice? 你听到我的声音了吗
[09:47] You sound like robot. 你听起来像机器人
[09:50] I sound like robot! 我听起来像机器人
[09:53] No, no, no, no. 不 不 不 不
[09:54] You have to leave it on. It will get normal. 你得戴着它 一切都会正常的
[09:56] Your brain has to get used to it. 你的大脑需要习惯它
[10:07] Look, I know that doesn’t make any sense, 听着 我知道这说不通
[10:09] but you know what I’m saying. 但你明白我的意思
[10:10] The truth is I was scared, 事实上我当时很害怕
[10:12] and you had just been through so much and… 你刚刚经历了那么多
[10:15] You know what? 你知道吗
[10:17] I’m so tired of people making decisions for me. 我厌倦了别人为我做决定
[10:20] Look, I just wanted to create 听着 我只是想为你
[10:21] a normal and stable environment for you. That’s all. 创造一个正常稳定的环境 仅此而已
[10:24] A stable environment where you’re lying to me 一个稳定的环境 一边骗我
[10:26] – and having sex with me? – Yeah, to help you. -一边和我上床吗 -是的 这是为了帮你
[10:29] Was I supposed to not have sex with you? 我不该和你上床吗
[10:31] You would’ve thought something was weird. 你会觉得有些事情很奇怪的
[10:33] Something was weird! 是很奇怪
[10:35] And what about the roller coaster photos? 过山车的照片呢
[10:37] You swore you hadn’t moved them. 你当时发誓你没有动过它们
[10:38] You made me feel like I was insane. 你让我觉得我疯了
[10:41] – Please, don’t be mad. – “Don’t be mad”? -求你了 别生气 -别生气
[10:43] You lied! Like a lot! 你撒了很多谎
[10:45] Like elaborately lied to me. 就像是精心设计的一样
[10:47] Look, I didn’t know what to do, okay? 听着 我当时不知道该怎么办 好吗
[10:50] You were in the hospital, and I was really scared. 你当时在医院 我真的很害怕
[10:52] You don’t know how scary that was for me. 你不知道那对我来说有多可怕
[10:54] How scary that was for you? 对你来说有多可怕
[10:56] I guess I should have been more honest. 我觉得我应该更诚实一些的
[10:58] – You guess? – I should have been more honest. -你觉得 -我应该更诚实一些
[11:01] But you were really happy to see me. 但你见到我真的很高兴
[11:03] You wanted me to be there. 你希望我留在那里
[11:05] I just wanted everything to be okay. 我只想让一切都好起来
[11:07] Well, you’re terrible at making things okay. 你很难让事情好起来
[11:11] Come here. 过来
[11:13] Can we just acknowledge that things have been 我们能不能承认
[11:15] complicated for the both of us? 最近对我们俩来说都很复杂
[11:24] Fuck. 操
[11:27] Great. What am I doing? 真棒 我在干什么
[11:31] Sam? 山姆
[11:33] Sanjeev! You have to finish packing. 山吉 你赶紧收拾一下
[11:36] Coming! 来了
[11:39] This isn’t even your memory. 这都不是你的记忆
[11:40] What are you doing here? 你这是在干嘛
[11:42] I don’t know. I… 我不知道 我
[11:44] I feel like I’m working through something. 我好像在思考
[11:46] – This is not a great time to be boy-crazy. – What? -现在不是为男生疯狂的好时机 -什么
[11:49] – That’s not what this is. – Just use the blackjack game. -不是这样的 -就用21点吧
[11:52] You know, anchor yourself. 锚定自己
[11:53] No. 不
[11:54] Did you say goodbye, Sanjeev? 你说再见了吗 山吉
[11:56] Not yet. 还没有
[11:57] Not yet? We’re leaving tomorrow. 还没有 我们明天就走了
[12:00] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[12:01] I’m moving from India to USA, Chicago. 我要从印度搬到美国芝加哥
[12:04] – Tomorrow? – Yes. -明天吗 -嗯
[12:06] Why didn’t you tell us? 你为什么不告诉我们
[12:08] Because I don’t want to go. 因为我不想去
[12:10] Then don’t go. 那就别去了
[12:11] Yeah, stay with us. 是啊 跟我们在一起
[12:13] Okay, enough. Go pack. 够了 去打包吧
[12:23] I will miss you. I love you. 我会想念你的 我爱你
[12:25] I’ll miss you, too. 我也会想你的
[12:28] Okay, Alma. We need to go. 阿尔玛 我们得走了
[12:30] I don’t understand. 我不明白
[12:32] Why can’t you come to our school with the cochlear implant? 你为什么不能带着耳蜗来我们学校
[12:35] We need to go pick up your sister. 我们得去接你妹妹了
[12:37] I don’t know. 我不知道
[12:39] I have to go now. 我现在得走了
[12:43] Okay, come on. Let’s go. Let’s go. 走吧 走吧
[12:53] – Punch Buggy. – Punch Buggy. -打虫虫 -打虫虫
[12:55] Why are you doing this? Please stop. 你们为什么这样 请住手
[12:57] It’s called “Punch Buggy,” you idiot. 这叫”打虫虫” 你这个白痴
[12:59] That doesn’t give me more information. 这算哪门子解释
[13:01] “That doesn’t give me more information.” 这算哪门子解释
[13:03] “Waah-waah, I’m a baby.” 哇哇 我是个宝宝
[13:06] I don’t sound like that. 我说话不是这样的
[13:07] “I don’t sound like that.” 我说话不是这样的
[13:15] Pop… top… 流行 顶部
[13:19] mop. 拖把
[13:20] Pop, top, mop. 流行 顶部 拖把
[13:23] Good, Alma! 很好 阿尔玛
[13:29] Say you’re sorry. 说对不起
[13:32] Say you’re sorry. 说对不起
[13:35] I’m thorry. 对不起
[13:37] “I’m sorry,” 对不起
[13:38] said the little duck. 小鸭子说
[13:41] “I’m sorry,” said the little duck. 小鸭子说 对不起
[13:44] “I’m sorry,” said the little duck. 小鸭子说 对不起
[13:47] “I’m sorry,” said the little duck. 小鸭子说 对不起
[13:49] “I’m sorry. I’m sorry.” 对不起 对不起
[13:52] “I’m sorry, said the little duck.” 小鸭子说 对不起
[13:56] I’m sorry. 对不起
[13:59] I’m sorry, Alma. 对不起 阿尔玛
[14:28] You see what you’re capable of? 你看到自己的能力了吗
[14:30] What’s that light around the keys? 钥匙周围的灯是什么
[14:32] That’s what you’re already doing. 那就是你已经在做的
[14:34] Farnaz and I, when we worked together, 法纳兹和我一起工作的时候
[14:36] I mean, it took a group of us to do that. 我们一群人才能做到
[14:39] Should I have a group? 我需要一个小组吗
[14:39] No, you’re far more powerful than we ever were. 不 你比我们强大得多
[14:43] You don’t need anybody. 你不需要任何人
[14:45] Alma, don’t shut me out. I need you to talk to me. 阿尔玛 别不理我 你得和我谈谈
[14:48] I don’t know what to do about this Sam thing. 我不知道该拿山姆怎么办
[14:50] I love him. But I just can’t forget this. 我爱他 但我就是忘不了
[14:53] – Can I give you some advice? – Sure. -我能给你一些建议吗 -当然
[14:57] Relationships are hard, and they’re always gonna be hard, 人际关系很难处理 而且是永远都很难
[15:00] and it’s better not to have them, 如果你要做自己想做的事
[15:03] if you want to do what you want to do. 就不要扯上他人
[15:06] – That’s your advice? – Yeah. -这就是你的建议 -是啊
[15:08] To your daughter, who you abandoned? 你给抛弃的女儿的建议就是
[15:09] Your advice is don’t have relationships with people? 不要与人来往
[15:12] You’re misunderstanding me. 你误会我了
[15:14] I want to have a relationship with you. 我想和你产生关系
[15:17] – Right? I’m here. – Good save, Dad. -对吧 我在这里 -圆得可以啊 爸爸
[15:19] I’m saying don’t be distracted by a boyfriend 我是说如果你想做事
[15:22] if you want to do this work. 就别被男朋友分心
[15:24] I mean, it’s fun, right? 很有趣 对吧
[15:25] “Fun”? I don’t know if I would call it fun. 有趣 我不知道这算不算有趣
[15:27] Well, it’s important. It’s worthwhile. 这很重要 值得花时间去做
[15:29] Sam is worthwhile. He… he understands me. 山姆也很值得 他理解我
[15:33] Look, I understand you. I know your real power. 我理解你 我知道你真正的能力
[15:35] You are gifted. He’s never gonna understand that. 你很有天赋 他永远也不会明白的
[15:38] Are you still there? 你还在听吗
[15:41] Please talk to me. I’m so sorry. 请跟我说说话 我很抱歉
[15:45] Dad… 爸爸
[15:53] Sorry. 对不起
[15:55] Sorry. 对不起
[15:56] Sorry. 对不起
[15:57] Sorry, sorry. I guess I… 对不起 对不起 我
[15:58] I don’t mean to keep running into you. 我不是故意挡你的
[16:00] That’s okay. 没关系
[16:01] Hey, what do you got in your big bag of trash? 你的大垃圾袋里有什么
[16:03] Toys for all the good girls and boys? 给表现好的女孩和男孩的玩具吗
[16:06] Yep, I’m a regular Trash-a Claus. 是的 我是个普通的垃圾老人
[16:09] I’ve actually got a thousand bread rolls in here, 我这里有一千个面包卷
[16:11] if you want a couple hundred. 如果你想要几百个的话
[16:12] – Seriously? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是啊
[16:13] Every time they get even a little bit stale, 面包稍微有点不新鲜
[16:15] my manager insists I toss them out. 我的经理就要我扔掉
[16:17] I mean, I feel bad about it, but I’ve already eaten 我觉得挺可惜的 但我这周
[16:20] like four bags of dry-ass rolls this week, so… 已经吃了四袋干面包卷 所以
[16:23] Well, um, you shouldn’t throw them out. 你不应该把它们扔掉
[16:26] Thousands of people go hungry in this city every night. 这个城市每天晚上都有成千上万的人挨饿
[16:29] You should donate them to a shelter. 你应该把它们捐给收容所
[16:30] Yeah, actually, I was just gonna go do that right now. 是的 其实我正准备去呢
[16:33] – Really? – Yeah, you want to come with me? -是吗 -是的 你和我一起去吗
[16:38] Well, I was supposed to go meet up with my sister, 我已经约了我妹
[16:41] but I guess I could. 但我还是去吧
[16:44] Yeah! Come on, let’s go. 太好了 我们走吧
[16:45] Okay, okay. 好啊
[16:47] So which shelter are we going to? 我们去哪个收容所
[16:49] I was thinking maybe we could go to the one that you usually go to? 我们可以去你常去的那家
[16:52] Oh, yeah, well, I’ve got a lot of favorite shelters 我有很多喜欢的收容所
[16:55] that I like to volunteer at all the time, 我经常去做志愿者
[16:57] so we should just go to wherever you were heading. 所以我们应该去你准备去的那家
[17:00] Okay, cool. 好吧
[17:04] – That way? – Wow. You’re so full of shit. -那边吗 -你可真能扯
[17:07] And you’re not? 你没有吗
[17:07] Come on, I have an idea. 我有个主意
[17:10] – Alma. – Sam. -阿尔玛 -山姆
[17:37] Yeah, this one’s really good. 这本书真的很棒
[17:45] Feels kind of nice, actually. 感觉很不错
[17:48] Things were great. 一切都很顺利
[17:50] Yeah, but it wasn’t for you. 是的 但不适合你
[17:57] There’s nothing wrong with bathtubs. 浴缸没什么问题
[18:00] Bathtubs are fun, too. 浴缸也很有趣
[18:26] Please don’t die. Please. 不要死 求你了
[18:30] Please, everything will be so boring and sad if you die. 求你了 如果你死了 一切会变得无聊和悲伤
[18:41] My hand feels so small to you. 我的手对你来说太小了
[18:50] You made it back again. 你又回来了
[18:51] That doesn’t always happen. 这种情况不常见啊
[18:53] Alma? 阿尔玛
[18:59] I love you. I’m sorry. It’s okay. 我爱你 我很抱歉 没事了
[19:03] What? 什么
[19:07] Really? Wait, what just happened? 真的吗 等等 怎么回事
[19:10] I don’t understand what’s going on. 这到底是怎么回事
[19:13] – Are you still mad at me? – No. -你还在生我的气吗 -没有
[19:17] I just didn’t understand why you didn’t tell me. 我只是不明白你当时为什么不告诉我
[19:20] Okay, so you’re not mad at all anymore? 好吧 你不生气了吗
[19:23] I’m not mad, I just… have a headache. 我没有生气 我只是头疼
[19:27] You’re still getting headaches? 你还会头疼啊
[19:28] It’s no big deal. 没什么大不了的
[19:30] I’m okay. Everything’s okay. 我没事 一切都很好
[19:33] Are you sure? 你确定吗
[19:35] Sam, I love you. 山姆 我爱你
[19:39] I love you, too. 我也爱你
[19:40] And you’re the only living person who gets me. 在这个世上 只有你理解我
[19:43] You’re the only person who gets me, living or dead. 只有你理解我 不管是死人还是活人
[19:46] Except Maya Angelou. She knows why I sing. 除了玛雅·安杰洛 她理解我为什么会唱歌
[19:50] That’s why the thought of losing you is so scary 所以一想到失去你 我就很害怕
[19:52] because I don’t have anyone else. 因为我没有其他的人了
[19:54] And that makes me resent you, 所以我很讨厌你
[19:56] because that means I have to love you and… 因为这意味着我必须爱你
[19:58] You don’t have to love me, if you don’t want to. 如果你不想爱我 也可以不爱
[20:00] That’s why I broke up with you. To protect you. 所以我和你分手是为了保护你
[20:03] – Protect me from what? – From me. -什么叫保护我 -我怕我伤害你
[20:05] I don’t need to be protected from you. 我不需要你来保护我免受你的伤害
[20:07] You don’t understand how fucked-up I am, 你不知道我有多么操蛋
[20:10] how weird and different. 多么奇怪 多么与众不同
[20:12] I’m fucked-up, too. It’s okay. 我也很操蛋 没事的
[20:14] I know, but you don’t know everything. 我知道 但你不是什么都知道
[20:15] – Then tell me! – Don’t tell him. -那就告诉我啊 -别告诉他
[20:18] Don’t ever tell anyone. They won’t understand. 别告诉任何人 他们不会明白的
[20:21] They’ll say that they will, but they won’t. 他们说他们会理解 其实并不会
[20:24] And eventually, they will lock you up. 最后 他们会把你关起来
[20:26] Alma, I’m here for you, 阿尔玛 我会一直陪着你
[20:28] and we’re doing amazing things. 我们做的事非常了不起
[20:30] Can we please just do amazing things? 我们可以做了不起的事情吗
[20:34] I don’t want to be alone in this. 我不想一个人面对
[20:36] You’re not. You have me. 你不是一个人 你还有我啊
[20:45] You can tell me anything. 你什么都可以告诉我
[20:47] Nothing you say is gonna scare me off. 你说什么都吓不倒我的
[20:55] – You promise? – Yes. -你保证 -嗯
[21:06] I’m seeing my dead father 因为我的脑室很大
[21:08] because of my big brain ventricles, 所以我能看见死去的父亲
[21:11] and he’s training me to travel in time 他在训练我时间旅行
[21:13] so I can save him from being murdered. 这样我可以阻止他被谋杀了
未了之事

文章导航

Previous Post: 未了之事(Undone)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 未了之事(Undone)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

未了之事(Undone)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号