Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

未了之事(Undone)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 未了之事(Undone)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] Holy Mary, Mother of God. 圣母玛利亚 上帝之母
[00:13] Give me the strength to guide and protect my daughters 赋予我力量去引导和保护我的女儿
[00:18] In the Lord’s name we pray. 我们奉主之名祷告
[00:20] Amen. 阿门
[01:02] Oh no, no, no. Sweeties, Easter is tomorrow. 不 亲爱的 复活节是明天
[01:05] Come back tomorrow. 明天再来吧
[01:06] Then, maybe the Easter Bunny will have some eggs for you, huh? 也许复活节兔子会给你留些彩蛋
[01:10] Okay, bye. 好的 再见
[01:27] You ready to dance to that crazy music? 准备好跟着疯狂的音乐跳舞了吗
[01:33] You have to freeze! The music stopped. 你得停住 因为音乐停止了
[01:35] Dad, what are you doing? Play! 爸爸 你在干什么 快弹啊
[01:38] What’s that I hear? Was that a frozen ghost? 我听到了什么 是冻住的鬼魂吗
[01:41] *A frozen ghost who wants To keep me from my toast* *一个冻住的鬼魂不让我吃吐司*
[01:45] *A frozen ghost who wants To keep me from my toast* *一个冻住的鬼魂不让我吃吐司*
[01:47] *I must eat my toast* *我要吃我的吐司*
[01:59] Linda, looking great! 琳达 你看起来棒极了
[02:01] Thanks! 谢谢
[02:03] I’m doing Weight Watchers again. 我又去减肥了
[02:05] No, no. That smile is what makes you gorgeous. 不 不 你的笑容是你美丽的秘诀
[02:20] You didn’t leave. 你没走啊
[02:22] Why would I? 我为什么要走
[02:26] I dunno, the whole “training with my dead dad 我不知道 因为我在和死去的爸爸一起训练
[02:30] to go back in time and save him from being murdered.” 穿越时空阻止他被谋杀
[02:33] Oh, right. Yeah, I should totally get going. 对啊 我该走了
[02:38] Can you just leave me the French press 你能把法国压壶留给我吗
[02:39] because I really like how it makes coffees. 因为我真的很喜欢拿它煮咖啡
[02:41] But I also love that French press. 但我也喜欢啊
[02:45] So I guess I have to stay. 所以我必须留下来
[02:52] What’s this? 这是什么
[02:53] I started doing some research on your dad’s death. 我在调查你爸爸的死因
[02:57] What? Why? 什么 为什么
[02:58] Look, I don’t totally understand what you’re going through. 我不怎么明白你正在经历的事
[03:01] But I want to help if I can. 但如果可以 我也想帮忙
[03:09] So, did you find anything? 你发现什么了吗
[03:10] I found two Charles Vanderhorns in the U.S. 我发现美国有两个查尔斯·范德霍恩
[03:13] One’s an architect in New Hampshire. 一个是新罕布什尔州的建筑师
[03:16] And the other one wants to be a male model. 另一个想当男模
[03:18] But I don’t think he has what it takes. 但我不觉得他有这个能力
[03:20] The fashion industry will sap his tender soul. 时装业会腐蚀他温柔的灵魂
[03:23] My thoughts exactly. 我也这么想
[03:24] What did you find on American Freedom Corp.? 美国自由公司有什么发现
[03:26] It looks like they were absorbed by a mega-conglomerate 看起来他们被一家大型企业集团收购了
[03:30] called Global Creation Associates. 全球创造联合公司
[03:32] – Global Creation Associates? – Yeah. -全球创造联合公司 -是的
[03:35] Check out their video. 看看他们的视频
[03:37] While no one knows what the future holds, 虽然没有人知道未来会怎样
[03:41] we’re deciding it. 但我们正在决定
[03:43] We make the dreams that advance humanity. 我们正在创造人类进步的梦想
[03:47] Provide clean water and air. 提供干净的水和空气
[03:51] We do everything to keep us healthy… 尽一切努力保持人体的健康
[03:54] …and safe. 还有安全
[03:55] And we even develop energy systems 我们甚至开发了能源系统
[03:57] to keep all of this dream a reality. 来让梦想成真
[04:00] We never forget who we work for. 我们永远不会忘记我们的客户群体
[04:07] What the hell was that? 这是什么鬼
[04:08] And who do they work for? 他们的客户是谁啊
[04:10] Yeah, it is weird that they leave that hanging. 是啊 他们居然没说
[04:12] There’s gotta be an employee list. 他们一定有员工名单
[04:13] Let’s see if old Charlie still works there. 我们看看老查理是否还在那里工作
[04:15] There’s this one button where you can request an annual report. 有一个按钮 可以申请查看年度报告
[04:18] But I’m a little scared to press anything on this site 但是我有点害怕 不敢点这个网站
[04:21] because what if it, like, shoots a laser and destroys a warehouse. 万一它会发射激光摧毁一个仓库呢
[04:24] You gotta do it. 你必须得点
[04:29] Congratulations, you just blew up a Syrian orphanage! 恭喜你 你刚刚炸毁了一个叙利亚孤儿院
[04:32] Way to go! 漂亮
[04:33] Oh, my God. Why would you say that? 天啊 你为什么这么说
[04:35] Oh, my God, why would you do that? 天哪 你为什么要这么做
[04:38] If you don’t express yourself, how do you expect to be heard? 如果你不表达自己 别人怎么会听到你的想法
[04:42] It’s time to tell him how much you want this baby. 是时候告诉他 你有多想要这个孩子了
[04:45] – I’ll talk to him as soon as I get home. – Okay. -我一到家就和他谈谈 -好
[04:47] – Thanks. – Okay. -谢谢 -嗯
[04:53] Prayer group. Food drive. Marta’s marital life. 祈祷团 食物募捐 玛塔的婚姻生活
[04:56] Everywhere I turn, you’re lifting up others. 我去哪都能看到你在鼓励别人
[04:58] Your positive spirit’s infectious, Camila. 你积极的精神很有感染力啊 卡米拉
[05:01] – Oh, good infectious, I hope. – Definitely. -我希望是正面的感染力 -肯定的
[05:03] In fact, I was thinking that you should be the one 其实我在想在今晚的仪式上
[05:06] to light the Paschal candle at tonight’s service. 应该由你来点燃复活蜡
[05:07] – You want me to light the candle? – That’s right. -你希望我来点蜡烛吗 -没错
[05:10] I… 我
[05:12] – I don’t know what to say. – Say yes. -我不知道该说什么了 -答应吧
[05:15] Yes! 好
[05:18] A lot of good things are happening right now. 很多好事正在发生
[05:20] You’re honoring me, and um, 你让我享有如此殊荣
[05:22] Becca is about to get married. 贝卡就要结婚了
[05:25] Well, two good things is a lot. 两件好事已经够多了
[05:26] And how’s Alma? 阿尔玛怎么样了
[05:30] I don’t think she’s taking the medication. 她好像没有吃药
[05:32] – Maybe I can help. – No, no, no. I’ll get her to take it. -也许我能帮忙 -不 我会让她吃的
[05:34] I just need to find the right time to push in the right way. 我只要找到合适的时间 使用合适的方式
[05:37] You know, sometimes, when you’re close to someone, 有时候 当你和某人关系很好时
[05:39] it’s easy to get stuck in a dynamic. 很容易陷入动态僵局
[05:41] No, no, we are not stuck. She is stuck. She’s very stubborn. 不 我们没有 是她僵住了 她很固执
[05:44] Okay. 好吧
[05:46] But having an outside voice could be helpful. 但有个局外人可能会有帮助
[05:49] It doesn’t always have to be you beating the drum all by yourself. 不一定非得你来鼓励她
[05:52] Okay. I guess we could give it a try 如果你觉得有帮助的话
[05:56] – if you think it would help. – I do. -我们可以试试 -会的
[05:59] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[06:04] Hey, did you try “San Antonio University” 你有没有搜过圣安东尼奥大学
[06:07] plus “Halloween 2002”? 加上 2002年万圣节
[06:10] It is worth it. It is. 这是值得的 是的
[06:13] – What? – What? -什么 -什么
[06:14] – Did you say something? – No. -你说什么了吗 -没有
[06:18] 《校园报》 有人闯入物理实验室
[06:20] There was a break-in that night at your dad’s lab. 那晚你爸的实验室被人闯空门了
[06:22] What? 什么
[06:24] Look. 看
[06:25] It’s from the campus paper. 校报上写的
[06:27] Holy shit. 天啊
[06:29] We have a lead. 我们有线索了
[06:31] Like, a real lead. 一个真正的线索
[06:34] Maybe Charlie broke in, stole the research, 也许查理闯入实验室偷了研究
[06:37] there was a car chase, 然后开车追逐
[06:38] and he ran them off the road to get rid of them… 把我爸他们撞出了公路
[06:41] It’s Charlie. 查理
[06:43] Okay, you go distract him, and I’ll go get the baseball bats. 你去分散他的注意力 我去拿棒球棒
[06:46] Alma! It’s us! 阿尔玛 是我们
[06:48] God, it’s so much worse. 天哪 这下更糟了
[06:52] – What’s up? – We wanna know -干嘛 -我们想知道
[06:53] if you wanna come to the food tasting. 你要不要一起去品尝美食
[06:54] Food tasting? What is that, like a weird way of asking me to lunch? 品尝美食 这是邀请我去吃午饭的怪招吗
[06:57] Would you like to come to the nutrition in the mouth time? 你想参加进食营养的时光吗
[06:59] For the wedding. The caterers are bringing samples 这是为了婚礼 承办商要把菜品
[07:01] to Reed’s parents’ house. 送去里德父母家
[07:03] Is this food thing a free thing? 食物是免费的吗
[07:05] Like, will the food be free for us to eat as freely as we want? 我们可以随心所欲地吃吗
[07:08] It’s gonna be free and very fun. 免费的 而且很有趣
[07:10] And there’s a mustard tasting of over seven mustards. 我们起码要尝七种芥末
[07:13] Babe, we should totally check this out 宝贝 我们去看看吧
[07:15] because when you go that deep with mustard, 吃了这么芥末
[07:17] things like honey and raspberry start popping up. 像蜂蜜和覆盆子之类口感就会很强烈
[07:20] Okay, we can’t. We already made plans. 不行 我们有安排了
[07:23] But we will do our best to make it to the next thing. 但我们下次尽量会去的
[07:26] Good, then we’ll see you at the Easter Vigil tonight. 很好 那我们今晚复活节守夜见吧
[07:28] Father Miguel asked her to light that big, fancy candle. 米格尔神父邀请她点燃那支华丽的大蜡烛
[07:30] – She’s very excited. – The Paschal candle. -她很兴奋 -复活蜡
[07:32] – I will do my best. – Okay! See you there. -我尽量 -好的 再见
[07:35] Thank you for coming. Bye-bye. 谢谢你来 再见
[07:45] That’s where my dad’s lab was. 我爸爸的实验室就在这里
[07:47] What’s it like being back? 回来这里是什么感觉
[07:49] It just kinda feels like something out of a dream. 有点像在梦里
[08:02] If it’s cool, I’ll do the talking. 如果可以 让我来交谈吧
[08:04] Wait. Why? 等等 为什么
[08:06] Because I’m naturally charming, 因为我天生很迷人
[08:08] I’m great at small-talk, and people like me. 我擅长交谈 很讨人喜欢
[08:11] Okay, people love me, 我也很讨人喜欢
[08:13] and tons of people find me charming, so… 很多人都觉得我很迷人 所以
[08:16] Who? 谁啊
[08:21] Fine! You can do the small-talk. 好吧 你来交谈
[08:22] And I’ll do what I do: 我来做我该做的
[08:24] Connect with people in a meaningful way 以有意义的方式与人沟通
[08:25] that actually makes a difference. Excuse me. 来实现改变 借过
[08:31] Hello, can I help you? 你们好 有事吗
[08:33] Yeah, we’re interested in an incident 是的 我们对2002年10月31日
[08:34] that occurred on October 31st, 2002. 发生的一件事很感兴趣
[08:37] A break-in to the Physics Lab. 非法闯进物理实验室
[08:38] All records and documents are closed 根据法院的命令
[08:40] to the public barring a court order. 所有记录和文件不对外公布
[08:43] – Nancy, I’m sure this job isn’t easy. – It’s not bad. -南希 这工作肯定不容易 -还不错啊
[08:47] – Late nights. – I don’t mind. -深夜才下班 -我不介意
[08:49] – Obnoxious kids. – They’re all right. -讨厌的孩子 -还好啊
[08:50] No one giving you the respect you deserve. 没有人给予你应有的尊重
[08:53] I feel respected. 我很受尊重
[08:54] Sometimes, you probably just wish things would just break your way. 有时候 你会希望打破常规
[08:57] Actually, I feel incredibly fortunate, 实际上 我觉得我非常幸运
[08:58] and I’m thankful for every opportunity. 我很感谢自己得到的每一次机会
[09:00] Well, thanks, Nancy. 好吧 谢谢你 南希
[09:03] Wha…? That’s it? That’s all you got? 什么 就这样吗 你就这点本事
[09:06] Okay. Nancy. 好吧 南茜
[09:25] You lost someone, too. 你也失去过亲人
[09:27] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[09:29] Your little sister disappeared. 你妹妹不见了
[09:32] A long time ago. 很久以前了
[09:34] How-how do you know that? 你怎么知道的
[09:35] Sometimes, you still catch yourself looking for her. 有时候 你还是会发现自己在找她
[09:38] See, I-I do that with my dad, too. 看 我爸对我来说也一样
[09:41] Sometimes, I would see the backs of men’s heads, 有时 我会看到男人的后脑勺
[09:44] the same head of hair. 同样的发型
[09:45] I would follow them for blocks and blocks 我就会一直跟着他们
[09:48] even though I knew my dad was gone. 哪怕我知道我爸爸已经不在了
[09:51] But something in my body believed that he was still here, 但我身体里依然相信他还没有离开
[09:55] just waiting for me to find him. 只是在等我找到他
[09:58] Right? And you feel the same… 对吧 你对索非亚的感觉
[10:02] about Sofia. 也一样
[10:07] Yes. I do. 是的
[10:10] Okay, see, that Halloween night, that was my dad’s lab. 万圣节那晚 被闯入的是我爸爸的实验室
[10:15] Someone broke in, and later that same night, 有人非法闯入 然后晚些时候
[10:18] he had a fatal car crash. 他就在车祸中丧生了
[10:20] I’m-I’m sorry. 我很遗憾
[10:21] But, see, I don’t believe it was an accident. 但是我不相信那是意外
[10:23] And if I could just find out who broke in, 如果我能查出是谁闯进去的
[10:27] maybe I could get some answers. 也许我能得到一些答案
[10:28] Maybe I could stop looking. 也许我就可以停止寻找
[10:32] I don’t know if we have files from 2002… 我不知道我们还有没有2002年的档案
[10:35] Could you please just check? Nancy? 请你查一下好吗 南茜
[10:39] Just this once? 就这一次
[10:45] That was amazing. 太棒了
[10:47] Did you get all that just from her screensaver? 你是从她的屏保图片看出来的吗
[10:49] What? 什么
[10:56] No, I experienced it. 不 我经历了
[11:00] I saw her whole life. 我看到了她的一生
[11:03] – Really? – Yeah. -真的吗 -是啊
[11:08] I do have something, but you can’t have it. You can take photos. 我有些资料 但是不能给你们 你们可以拍照
[11:12] Oh, my God. Thank you so much, Nancy. I’m so sorry. 天啊 非常感谢 南希 我很遗憾
[11:22] Camila, I just love your get-up. 卡米拉 我喜欢你这身衣服
[11:26] Thank you. I’ve had it for years. 谢谢 我买了很多年了
[11:28] If you need to borrow anything for the wedding, 如果你的婚礼有什么需要借的
[11:30] you just let me know. 就告诉我
[11:31] Oh, I don’t need any… Why would you think…? 不用了 你为什么会觉得
[11:33] Um, okay. This one is a Sicilian grainy mustard. 这是一种西西里的粒状芥末
[11:44] So grainy. Mm, very grainy. 很有质感
[11:47] Oh man, I love entering a room full of beautiful women. 天哪 我很喜欢走进一个充满美女的房间
[11:51] Thank you, Reed. 谢谢你 里德
[11:53] What? What’s wrong? 什么 怎么了
[11:55] Nothing. Here, try this. 没什么 来 试试这个
[11:59] It’s very, um… mustard-y. 非常有芥末感
[12:03] Listen, I want to thank you for offering to pay for the wedding. 我想感谢你提出为婚礼买单
[12:07] I know traditionally the bride’s family does that. 我知道按照传统 应该是娘家人来付
[12:09] And I was hoping if there was more time… 我原本希望有更多的时间
[12:10] Oh, no bother, Camila. 不用麻烦了 卡米拉
[12:12] There’s actually nothing traditional about this wedding. 其实这场婚礼没有什么传统
[12:15] What do you mean? 什么意思
[12:18] Oh, just moving dates, 就是 变更日期
[12:21] having a mustard bar, 安排芥末吧
[12:23] I mean, these kids are wild. 这些孩子很野
[12:25] I mean, what are we gonna do with you? 我们拿你们怎么办呢
[12:27] Easy on the cheeks, Mom. My money maker. 小心我的脸 妈妈 这是我的摇钱树
[12:29] Oh, yes it is. 是的
[12:30] Not really. 也不全是
[12:32] Well, I would like to pay for the rehearsal dinner. 我想付彩排晚餐的钱
[12:34] It’s not necessary. 没必要
[12:35] I’ve already made arrangements with the hotel. 我已经和酒店安排好了
[12:38] It’s done. 付完了
[12:39] Well, there must be some way for me to contribute. 我一定能想到办法出力
[12:41] Well, Mom, maybe there’s something we can do 妈妈 也许我们能为家人做点什么
[12:44] with just our family. I can help you cook. 我可以帮你做饭
[12:46] Well, I think that’s a lovely idea, Becca. 我觉得这个主意不错 贝卡
[12:49] Maybe. We’ll see, hm? 也许吧 我们拭目以待
[12:53] From these photos, it looks like someone was tearing the lab apart. 从这些照片来看 好像有人把实验室翻了一遍
[12:57] So, when you have these experiences, or see your dad, 你有的这些经历 或者见到你爸
[13:02] is that happening all the time? 一直都会这样吗
[13:05] It’s kind of in and out, 算是进进出出吧
[13:06] like a fluid transition between various states of consciousness. 就像意识在不同状态之间的流动过渡
[13:11] Sometimes I’m very much here, and sometimes I’m not. 有时我在这里 有时我不在
[13:14] One time, I did mushrooms, and I zoomed out into space, 有一次我磕嗨了 然后进了太空
[13:18] and I could see from a telescope 我可以从天空中的望远镜看到
[13:20] way up in the sky that I was this tiny ant man… 我是一只小小的蚂蚁
[13:23] …who was so insignificant, 如此的微不足道
[13:25] but I knew that if I found other ants 但我知道 如果我找到其他蚂蚁
[13:27] and we worked together, 我们一起合作
[13:29] we could make a difference. 我们就可以有所作为
[13:36] Oh, shit! Here’s a list of names of people 天啊 这有一份名单
[13:37] they interviewed about the break-in. 他们就闯入事件进行了询问
[13:42] Darrold! 达罗尔德
[13:43] Oh, my God, my dad was right! That’s a name! 天哪 我爸爸是对的 真的有这个名字
[13:46] Who’s Darrold Harris? 达罗尔德·哈里斯是谁
[13:47] Darrold is Farnaz’s skinny-armed boyfriend. 达罗尔德是法纳兹的细胳膊男朋友
[13:50] The boyfriend is always the murderer. 男朋友每次都是凶手
[13:52] That’s what I said. And it’s weird you would say that. 我就是这么说的 但是你说就很奇怪了
[13:55] Babe, I would never kill you. I swear. 宝贝 我不会杀你的 我发誓
[13:58] Yeah, I’m not a fan of this bit. 我不喜欢这个笑话
[14:01] Okay. So there’s a Dr. Darrold S. Harris. 有一个叫达罗尔德·S·哈里斯的医生
[14:05] He’s an ENT surgeon. 他是个耳鼻喉科医生
[14:07] And his home address is listed. 这里有他的家庭住址
[14:09] Finally, the internet’s erosion of privacy works in my favor! 互联网对隐私的侵蚀终于帮到我了
[14:15] Well, that was nice. 试吃真不错
[14:17] I think we picked some good mustards. 我们选了几个好芥末
[14:20] Is everything okay with you and Reed? 你和里德没事吧
[14:23] Yeah. Why? 嗯 怎么了
[14:26] I sense some tension. 我感觉你们有点紧张
[14:29] I’m just stressed about the wedding. 我只是对婚礼感到紧张
[14:31] You know, and all the things that are changing. 所有的事情都在变
[14:35] What is changing? 有什么变化
[14:37] Well, like, Beth invited me to go to church with them tonight. 比如贝丝邀请我今晚和他们一起去教堂
[14:43] Oh. I see. 好吧
[14:45] Are you sure you’re ready for me to have another family? 你确定你准备好让我再组家庭了吗
[14:47] Of course. I’m happy for you. 当然 我为你高兴呢
[14:50] But Alma and I are basically your whole life. 但阿尔玛和我基本上就是你的全部
[14:53] That is not true. 才不是
[14:55] Don’t worry about me. I will be fine. 别担心我 我没事的
[14:57] – Go to church with them. – You sure? -和他们一起去教堂吧 -你确定吗
[14:59] It’s just that this the first time they’ve asked me, so… 这是他们第一次邀请我 所以
[15:02] Yes, I am sure. Go, go, go. 是的 我确定 去吧
[15:06] Okay. 好的
[15:11] This is it. 就是这里
[15:13] Are you nervous? 你紧张吗
[15:14] What are you gonna ask him? 你要问他什么
[15:17] I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:32] Really pumped up those arms, huh, Darrold? 胳膊练得不错啊 达罗尔德
[15:35] Excuse me? Do I know you? 不好意思 我认识你吗
[15:37] I’m Alma Winograd-Diaz. 我叫阿尔玛·温诺格拉德·迪亚兹
[15:39] Jacob Winograd’s daughter. 雅各布·温诺格拉德的女儿
[15:43] I’m trying to find out what happened to my dad the night he died. 我在查我爸去世的那晚发生了什么
[15:46] I was hoping you might have some answers. 希望你有一些答案
[15:48] I don’t. Sorry. 我没有 对不起
[15:49] Oh, okay, but you must know something. 但你肯定知道一些事
[15:51] Yeah, your name was on a list of people 是啊 你的名字出现在
[15:53] the university interviewed about the break-in. 大学闯入事件的询问名单上
[15:55] I wasn’t even in town that weekend. 那个周末我都不在城里
[15:57] I was interviewing with med schools. 我在接受医学院面试
[15:59] Honey! Who is that? 亲爱的 是谁啊
[16:00] Uh, it’s just a canvasser, babe. 募捐的 宝贝
[16:03] It took me a long time to put all that behind me. 我花了很长时间才把这一切放下
[16:06] I lost someone, too. 我也失去了心爱的人
[16:08] – We’re just looking for answers, Darrold. – You want answers? -我们只是在寻找答案 达罗尔德 -你想要答案
[16:11] Your dad was a psycho. 你爸爸是个神经病
[16:13] He convinced Farnaz she could help 他说服法纳兹帮忙
[16:15] by being his research assistant and his test subject. 作为他的研究助理和测试对象
[16:18] She bought into his bullshit that they were unlocking 她相信了他的鬼话
[16:20] the great mysteries of the universe. 以为他们在解开宇宙的奥秘
[16:22] – Is that true? – You sound pretty bitter, Darrold. -真的吗 -你好像怨气挺重啊 达罗尔德
[16:24] Are you sure you were out of town that night? 你确定那晚你出城了吗
[16:27] I’m gonna go inside and have dinner with my family, 我要进去和家人共进晚餐了
[16:32] and you two are gonna get off my porch. 你们两个赶紧离开我的门廊
[16:35] Or I’m calling the cops. 否则我就报警了
[16:42] No, no, no. Not a good idea. I don’t think so. 不 不行 我不这么认为
[16:52] – What are you doing? – We’re here to talk to Darrold. -你在干什么 -我们是来和达罗尔德谈谈的
[16:54] – What? We just talked to him. – How’d it go? -我们刚和他谈过了 -情况如何
[16:57] Badly. 很糟透
[17:01] Ugh, the candle thing. 蜡烛的事
[17:03] – Hey, Mom. – So, you’re definitely coming? -妈妈 -你一定会来吗
[17:06] – Because Becca cannot make it. – What? Why? -因为贝卡来不了了 -什么 为什么
[17:08] She’s going to Protestant church with Reed’s family. 她要和里德的家人一起去新教教堂
[17:13] Okay. 好吧
[17:24] Thank you for coming. 谢谢你能来
[17:25] Well, I am the good one. 我是好孩子
[17:27] We all know and agree on that. 我们都知道并且一致同意的
[17:30] Good evening. 晚上好
[17:32] Our very own Camila Diaz 我们的卡米拉·迪亚兹
[17:33] will be leading tonight’s Service of Light. 今晚的烛光仪式将由她来主持
[17:40] “May the light of Christ, rising in glory, 愿基督的光在荣耀中燃起
[17:43] banish all darkness from our hearts and our minds.” 把一切黑暗从我们的心中和脑中驱除
[17:52] So you see, the risen Christ is symbolic for the human condition. 你们看 复活的基督是人类状况的象征
[17:57] We have fragile bodies, yet we’re powerful. 我们有脆弱的身体 但我们很强大
[18:00] We’re wounded, yet hopeful. 我们受伤了 但是充满希望
[18:02] And our suffering is not in vain. 我们的苦难并没有白费
[18:05] Because underneath our hurt is something truly wonderful, 因为在我们的伤痛之下
[18:09] the opportunity for new life. 隐藏了重生的美好机会
[18:09] 复活节守夜 午夜弥撒 2019年4月20日
[18:12] God bless you. 上帝保佑
[18:13] – Thank you, Father. – God bless you. -谢谢你 神父 -上帝保佑
[18:16] Alma, don’t you think your mother did a beautiful job this evening? 阿尔玛 你不觉得你妈妈今晚非常棒吗
[18:19] Yes, she did. She was very graceful. 是的 她非常优雅
[18:21] And she didn’t burn down the church or nothin’. 她没有把教堂烧了
[18:23] Well, I’m glad that you were here. 我很高兴你能来
[18:25] I’d love to see you in church more often. 希望在教堂能经常见到你
[18:26] Well, I’m sure that you and my mom share that thought. 我相信你和我妈妈的想法一致
[18:29] Actually, your mother and I have been talking. 其实你妈妈和我一直有联系
[18:32] She says you’re not taking the medication 她说你没有吃
[18:33] that your therapist prescribed. 你的心理医生开的药
[18:35] Did she? 是吗
[18:36] Well, Mom, you don’t need to worry 妈妈 你不用担心
[18:38] because I saw the therapist you demanded I see. 因为我按照你的要求去看了心理医生
[18:41] She said I have PTSD, 她说我有创伤后应激障碍
[18:42] and I could take pills if I want to. 如果我想吃的话 可以吃药
[18:44] But I don’t want to. 但我不想吃
[18:45] However, thanks for going into my purse 不过谢谢你翻了我的钱包
[18:47] and filling that prescription for me. 给我配了药
[18:49] Camila, did you do this? 卡米拉 真的吗
[18:50] Alma, your behavior has been very… 阿尔玛 你的行为
[18:51] She just assumes I’m not okay 她只是假设我生病了
[18:53] because in her eyes I’m a fuck-up and that’s all I can ever be. 因为在她的眼里我就是个垃圾
[18:56] – That is not true. – Yes it is. And you love it. -不是的 -是的 而且你很享受
[18:58] Because it allows you to swoop down and save me 因为这样你就可以像一只顽固的鸟妈妈
[19:01] like some obsessive mother bird. 俯冲下来拯救我了
[19:03] I am not an obsessive bird… 我不是一只顽固的鸟
[19:04] And sure, sometimes, I needed you to save me because… 当然 有时候我需要你来救我 因为
[19:08] There have been some times, so I get it. 已经有过好几次了 所以我明白
[19:10] But I’m fine. So let it go. 但我没事 所以放手吧
[19:12] I will not let it go till you start taking your pills. 在你吃药之前 我是不会放手的
[19:15] Why do you always have to make things so difficult? 你为什么总要把事情弄得这么难办
[19:16] Okay. Camila, maybe we should give Alma some space. 卡米拉 也许我们应该给阿尔玛一些空间
[19:20] – Excuse me? – Well, it was her choice to take the medication, -什么 -吃不吃药得看她自己
[19:22] and she’s choosing not to. 而她选择不吃
[19:24] So we have to respect that. 所以我们必须尊重她
[19:26] Yes, thank you. 没错 谢谢
[19:27] Mom, you should listen to Father Miguel. He’s very wise. 妈妈 你应该听米格尔神父的话 他很明智
[19:30] Happy Easter. 复活节快乐
[19:31] Thank you, Alma. 谢谢你 阿尔玛
[19:33] – What was that? – Camila, please stay calm. -你这是干嘛 -卡米拉 请冷静
[19:36] I was going to get her to take the pills, 我要让她吃药
[19:37] and now you’ve made that impossible. 现在被你这么一弄 已经不可能了
[19:39] If people don’t want help, you can’t force them to take it. 如果人们不需要帮助 你不能强迫他们
[19:42] – You don’t understand how serious this is. – Explain it to me. -你不明白这有多严重 -那给我解释一下吧
[19:44] She is not herself. 她很不对劲
[19:46] Sometimes I see her talking to people, and there’s nobody there. 有时我看到她和人说话 可是那里根本没有人
[19:50] Well, some might say that they see me 有人可能会说他们看到我
[19:52] talking to somebody who’s not there. 和不在这里的人说话
[19:53] – And maybe you do, too? – That’s not the same thing at all. -也许你也是吗 -这完全不是一回事
[19:57] You have no idea what you’re talking about. 你不知道你在说什么
[20:02] Well, let’s talk more about this tomorrow. 我们明天再说吧
[20:10] To the valley of the white cactus, where our ancestors reside. 去我们祖先居住的白色仙人掌谷
[20:15] We send our blessings. 我们送上祝福
[20:21] – What are you doing? – I’m working. -你在干什么 -工作
[20:29] Did Darrold’s alibi check out? 达罗尔德的不在场证明确定了吗
[20:32] I mean, yeah, 是的
[20:33] October is not an uncommon time to be interviewed for med schools. 十月去医学院面试也很正常
[20:36] Yeah, but that’s not hard proof. 但这不算是确凿的证据
[20:38] Maybe we should just take a break from all this. 也许我们应该休息一下
[20:40] Look, you have an email from Global Creation Associates! 看 你有一封来自全球创造联合公司的电邮
[20:43] – Oh, yeah. – They sent the annual report. -是的 -他们寄来了年度报告
[20:45] Oh, my God, it’s him. It’s Charlie Vanderhorn. 天哪 是他 这是查理·范德霍恩
[20:49] Except it’s Banderhorn, with a “B.” No wonder. 但他姓班德霍恩 是”班” 难怪
[20:52] – Oh, my God, he’s real. – Of course he’s real. -天哪 真的有这个人 -当然了
[20:55] My God, Sam. We gotta find him and meet him and talk to him. 天哪 山姆 我们得找到他 和他谈谈
[20:58] There’s gotta be an email or a phone number. 一定有电子邮件或者电话号码
[21:00] I don’t know, Alma. It seems dangerous. 我不知道 阿尔玛 看起来很危险啊
[21:02] Maybe we should just leave this alone. 要不还是别查了
[21:04] Leave this alone? 别查了
[21:07] Don’t you get it? I’m getting to the truth here. 你不明白吗 我要查明真相
[21:10] I-I’m making all of the wrongs right. 我在纠正所有的错误
[21:12] This is about justice and saving my dad. 这关乎正义并且拯救我父亲
[21:14] And not taking shit from anyone ever again. 再也不用听别人废话了
[21:28] Have you seen Camila? 你看到卡米拉了吗
[21:29] No, not yet. But I’m sure she will be here. 还没有 但她肯定会来的
未了之事

文章导航

Previous Post: 未了之事(Undone)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 未了之事(Undone)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

未了之事(Undone)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号