Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] Dr. Harley, where’s my mom? 哈里医生 我妈妈在哪
[00:05] Maria died three years ago. 玛利亚三年前去世了
[00:07] Two years after you disappeared. 在你消失两年后
[00:09] Captain Monica Rambeau. 莫妮卡·兰博上尉
[00:10] Director Tyler Hayward. 泰勒·海沃德局长
[00:12] The program hasn’t been the same 项目跟有你在时
[00:13] since you’ve been up there, Rambeau. 可大不一样了 兰博
[00:14] The FBI is in a tizzy up in Jersey… 联调局因为一起新泽西州的失踪人口案非常慌张
[00:17] This isn’t a missing person’s case, 这不是什么失踪人口案
[00:19] Captain Rambeau, it’s a missing town. 兰博上尉 是一个失踪的小镇
[00:19] 欢迎来到西景 家园由你创造
[00:21] Some sort of energy field. 好像有某种能量力场
[00:25] My equipment registered an extremely high level of CMBR. 我的设备探测到了极高的宇宙微波背景辐射水平
[00:28] Entwined was a broadcast frequency. 缠绕着一个广播频率
[00:30] Voila, sound and picture. 瞧瞧 有声音有画面
[00:32] You are trespassing here. 是你擅闯了这里
[00:33] And I want you to leave. 我要你离开这里
[00:41] Where’s Geraldine? 杰拉丁在哪
[00:42] She’s gone. She didn’t belong here. 她走了 她不属于这里
[00:45] It’s all Wanda. 都是旺达做的
[01:35] Sweet, sweet Tommy, don’t you wanna sleep? 好汤米啊 你不想睡觉吗
[01:38] Mommy wants to sleep. 妈妈想睡觉
[01:41] If you go to sleep, 如果你肯睡觉 我保证
[01:42] I promise you will be my favorite twin. 你就是双胞胎里我更喜欢的那个
[01:45] Oh, come on now, darling. 好了 亲爱的
[01:47] You know we love them both equally. 你知道我对他们的爱是一样的
[01:48] Well, don’t tell him that. 别跟他说啊
[01:51] No luck with Billy? 比利也不睡吗
[01:52] Tried reading to him, but for some reason, 我试过给他读书 不知为何
[01:54] Charles Darwin’s The Descent of Man made him cry even harder. 查尔斯·达尔文的《人类的起源》让他哭得更响了
[01:58] Care to dance, darling? 想跳舞吗 亲爱的
[02:03] It’s almost like we’re on a date. 我们简直像是在约会
[02:05] Keep it down, lads, I was about to get my leg over. 小点声 伙计们 我要有艳福了
[02:10] Vis? 小幻
[02:11] Would you mind grabbing their binkies? 你可以去拿他们的奶嘴吗
[02:13] ‘Course not. Binkies all round, I think. 当然 我看两个都需要奶嘴
[02:21] Now, I know parents aren’t supposed to take shortcuts, 我知道家长不该耍赖
[02:23] but I think this situation calls for one, don’t you? 但我觉得眼下的情况是迫不得已了 是吧
[02:29] So, go to sleep, my babies. 好吧 睡吧 宝贝们
[02:36] And go to sleep. 睡吧
[02:41] Well, I don’t think it’s very funny. 这可不好玩
[02:43] Why won’t you do what I want? 你们怎么不肯听我话
[02:44] What’s that, dear? 你说什么 亲爱的
[02:48] That is not where those go! 那个才不能插那里呢
[02:51] Noise cancelation is not their primary function? 消除噪音不是它们的主要功能吗
[02:58] Look, I think it’s… 我觉得成…
[03:03] Vis? 小幻
[03:05] What are we doing wrong? 我们做错了什么
[03:07] Oh, don’t worry, dear. We’ll figure it out. 别担心 亲爱的 我们会解决的
[03:10] Perhaps we all need more time to get to know one another. 或许我们都需要更多时间来熟悉彼此
[03:13] Maybe. Or maybe we just need some help. 或许吧 或许我们是需要帮助
[03:17] Hiya, kids! 好啊 孩子们
[03:19] Oh, Agnes! 艾格妮丝
[03:20] Agnes, I was just fluffing this pillow. With my face. 艾格妮丝 我刚刚正在用我的脸拍这个靠垫
[03:24] Oh, I was just on my way to Jazzercise 我正准备去做爵士健美操
[03:27] when I heard your new little bundles of joy 可我听说你新生的小可爱
[03:28] were on a sleep strike. 不肯睡觉
[03:30] – Who told you that? – Uh, my ears. -谁告诉你的 -我的耳朵
[03:36] Anyway, Auntie Agnes is here 反正 艾格妮丝阿姨来了
[03:38] and I’ve got a couple of tricks up my sleeve. 我知道些诀窍
[03:40] Agnes, you’re a lifesaver. 艾格妮丝 你真救我命了
[03:43] Very well. But be careful of their belly buttons 那好吧 但小心他们的肚脐
[03:45] and remember to support their heads, 记得托住他们的头
[03:46] and when was the last time you washed… 你上次洗手是什么时候了
[03:48] Actually, you know what? It would be… 其实 还是…
[03:49] Just… Maybe we better not. 我们还是别了
[03:59] Do you want me to take that again? 你要我再来一次吗
[04:08] I’m sorry? 什么
[04:08] You want me to hold the babies. 你要我抱宝宝的
[04:12] Should we just take it from the top? 我们要从头再来一遍吗
[04:16] What? 什么
[04:20] Oh, don’t be silly. 别傻了
[04:22] Vision, let’s… Let’s let Agnes give it a try. 幻视 让艾格妮丝试试吧
[04:33] Fussy babies, meet buns of steel. 可爱宝宝 看看这钢铁般的屁股
[04:37] We dare you to stay awake. 你们敢不敢一直不睡
[04:43] Wanda. 旺达
[04:47] What was that about? 刚刚怎么回事
[04:50] What was what? 什么怎么回事
[04:51] “What was what?” That, that with Agnes just now. “什么怎么回事” 刚刚艾格妮丝那一出
[04:55] Well, I think she just got confused for a moment. 我觉得她就是有一下犯糊涂了
[04:57] She seems fine now. 她现在好像没事了
[04:59] But what she said, the way she looked at you… 但她说的话 她看你的眼神
[05:01] How did she look at me? 她怎么看我了
[05:02] Well, I didn’t… 我不知…
[05:04] Lavender. It’s supposed to have a calming effect. 薰衣草 据说有安抚的效力
[05:07] Ralph sprays it on me every night. 拉夫每晚都往我身上喷
[05:09] But there’s no taming this tiger. What? 但本母老虎没人可以驯服 是吧
[05:13] It’s so strange. 好奇怪啊
[05:15] That’s not fair. 这不公平
[05:16] It’s not Agnes’s fault that she has an unusually high libido. 艾格妮丝性欲异常旺盛又不能怪她
[05:19] Wanda? 旺达
[05:21] Did you really not see what I saw? 你真没看到我看到的吗
[05:24] Don’t mind me. I’m just looking for your dark liquor. 别介意 我就是在找你的烈酒
[05:27] – What? – Not for me. -什么 -不是给我
[05:29] For the twins. What kind of babysitter do you think I am? 给双胞胎的 你们当我是什么样的保姆啊
[05:33] I’m just gonna go and check in there. 我去那里看看
[05:36] Vision, the boys haven’t slept in days. 幻视 儿子们好几天没睡觉了
[05:39] You and I both need a break 你和我都需要休息一下了
[05:40] and Agnes is just being neighborly, that’s all. 艾格妮丝只是想做个好邻居罢了
[05:47] Do you hear that? 你听到了吗
[05:48] Hear what? 听到什么
[05:49] Absolutely nothing. 什么声音都没有
[05:51] They finally fell asleep. 他们可算睡了
[05:54] They’re empty. 婴儿床空了
[05:55] Then where are the twins? 双胞胎哪去了
[05:57] – Mommy? – Daddy? -妈妈 -爸爸
[06:03] Kids. 孩子啊
[06:06] You can’t control ’em. 你管不住他们
[06:08] No matter how hard you try. 不管你多努力
[06:17] Well, hi! 你们好啊
[06:22] How are you doing, baby? 你还好吗 宝贝
[06:26] – Yeah. – Yeah. -嗯 -嗯
[06:38] ♪ You wander the world with a vision Of what life could be ♪ ♪ 你漫游世界 幻想生活的可能 ♪
[06:46] ♪ But then the years come and teach you To just wait and see ♪ ♪ 但年岁让你明白 只需要等着瞧 ♪
[06:51] 主演 旺达·马克西莫夫
[06:55] ♪ Forces may try to pull us apart ♪ ♪ 可能有力量想拆散我们 ♪
[06:58] ♪ But nothing can phase me If you’re in my heart ♪ ♪ 但只要你在心中 我什么都不怕 ♪
[07:00] 和 幻视
[07:05] ♪ Crossing our fingers, singing a song ♪ ♪ 祈祷祝福 唱起歌谣 ♪
[07:08] ♪ We’re making it up as we go along ♪ ♪ 我们边走边看 ♪
[07:14] ♪ Through the highs and the lows ♪ ♪ 经历跌宕起伏 ♪
[07:16] ♪ We’ll be right, we’ll be wrong ♪ ♪ 有对 有错 ♪
[07:18] ♪ We’re making it up as we go along ♪ ♪ 我们边走边看 ♪
[07:20] 向您介绍 汤米
[07:23] ♪ And there will be days ♪ ♪ 有些日子 ♪
[07:26] ♪ We won’t know which way to go ♪ ♪ 我们会感到前路迷茫 ♪
[07:28] 和 比利!
[07:30] ♪ But we’ll take it higher ♪ ♪ 但我们会继续高飞 ♪
[07:32] ♪ You’re all I desire ♪ ♪ 你是我想要的一切 ♪
[07:34] ♪ When the going gets tough ♪ ♪ 当日子艰难 ♪
[07:36] ♪ When push comes to shove ♪ ♪ 当关键时刻到来 ♪
[07:38] ♪ We’re making it up ♪ ♪ 我们边走边看 ♪
[07:41] ♪ ‘Cause we got love ♪ ♪ 因为我们相爱 ♪
[07:43] ♪ We got love ♪ ♪ 我们相爱 ♪
[07:46] ♪ We got love ♪ ♪ 我们相爱 ♪
[07:47] ♪ We got love ♪ ♪ 我们相爱 ♪
[07:49] ♪ Baby, we got… ♪ ♪ 亲爱的 我们有 ♪
[07:51] 旺 达 幻 视
[07:51] 第 五 集
[07:51] ♪ WandaVision ♪ ♪ 旺达幻视 ♪
[08:01] What’s the first thing you do remember? 你记得的第一件事是什么
[08:05] Pain. 痛苦
[08:06] And then, Wanda’s voice in my head. 然后 脑子里响起旺达的声音
[08:11] Did you try to resist? 你抵抗了吗
[08:13] There was this feeling keeping me down. 有种感觉抑制着我
[08:15] This hopeless feeling. 一种无助感
[08:19] Like drowning. 像淹溺
[08:21] It was grief. 是悲痛
[08:26] You can sit up now. 你可以坐起来了
[08:28] Great. 好啊
[08:31] So am I cleared? 我没事了吗
[08:32] Once I get a look at these. 等我看看这些
[08:36] Where’s my uniform? 我的制服呢
[08:37] In analysis. 在分析
[08:41] Mighty glad to have you back, Captain. 你回来太好了 上尉
[08:43] How you feeling? 你感觉怎么样
[08:44] Like myself. 像我自己
[08:45] Well, thank heavens for that. 那谢天谢地了
[08:49] Uh, what’s the latest? 最新情况怎么样了
[08:51] There’s a briefing in ten. Pants are encouraged. 十分钟后有简报 最好穿裤子
[08:54] – Thank you. – This is Dr. Darcy Lewis. -谢谢 -这是达西·刘易斯博士
[08:55] She’s the one who discovered the broadcast. 是她发现了放送信号
[08:57] – I’m… – Monica. I know. Um, big fan. -我是 -莫妮卡 我知道 我是大粉丝
[09:01] We’re gonna need to take these again. 我们需要再拍一次
[09:02] There’s something wrong with the machine. 机器不太对劲
[09:04] Those are blank. 那是空白的
[09:05] Like I said. 我说了
[09:06] Well, what about her labs? 她的实验室分析呢
[09:07] I need another blood draw. 我得再抽一次血
[09:09] No, no, no. We’re done here. 不不 我们到此为止吧
[09:13] She does that. See you at the briefing. 她就会这样 简报见
[09:19] Morning. 早
[09:20] We are now assessing a clear picture of this crisis. 我们现在对危机有清晰评估了
[09:23] And thanks to Captain Rambeau, 多亏兰博上尉
[09:25] we now have first-person intel 我们现在有西景异常现象
[09:27] from inside the Westview Anomaly. 内部的第一手情报
[09:30] Our initial theory had Wanda Maximoff 我们最初猜测旺达·马克西莫夫
[09:32] as one of many victims. 也是受害者之一
[09:34] We now know she is the principal victimizer. 我们现在知道她是主要施害者
[09:37] Jimmy. 吉米
[09:39] Quick history on our subject. 让大家简单了解一下我们的目标
[09:41] Born in Sokovia in 1989 to Irina and Oleg Maximoff, 1989年出生于索科威亚 父母是艾莉娜和奥列格
[09:45] 索科威亚 遭到袭击
[09:46] both killed during an air raid 双双死于空袭
[09:47] when Maximoff and her twin brother, Pietro, were ten. 马克西莫夫和她的双胞胎哥哥皮特当时十岁
[09:50] The twins were subsequently radicalized, 这对双胞胎兄妹便成了激进分子
[09:53] volunteering at HYDRA. 主动加入了九头蛇
[09:54] It’s an oversimplification of events, but, yes. 这么形容此后的一系列事件有些轻描淡写 不过没错
[09:57] After unspecified experimentation with the Mind Stone, 在用意识宝石进行不明实验后
[10:01] Maximoff gained telekinetic and telepathic abilities. 马克西莫夫获得了隔空取物和心灵操控的能力
[10:05] Back up, Jimmy. Does Maximoff have an alias? 倒回去 吉米 马克西莫夫有假名吗
[10:09] – No, sir. – No funny nickname? -没有 长官 -没有什么奇怪的绰号吗
[10:11] Not a one. 一个都没有
[10:12] And earliest tracking had her using her powers against the Avengers. 早期记录显示她曾用她的超能力对抗复仇者们
[10:16] Is that correct? 对吗
[10:17] Right before she earned their trust and became one herself. 后来她获取了他们的信任 也成为了他们中一员
[10:21] Lagos and Germany, we all know how that turned out. 拉各斯 德国 我们都知道后来的结局
[10:25] Thanks, Jimmy. 谢谢你 吉米
[10:29] Now that we have the lay of the land, 我们现在了解情况了
[10:30] let’s talk about strategy. 该讨论战术了
[10:32] – It is the policy… – I try not to speak ill of people… -政策要求… -我尽量不说人坏话
[10:35] Then allow me. Hayward’s a… 那我来说 海沃德就是个…
[10:36] …terrorists. 恐怖分子
[10:38] Wanda’s not a terrorist. 旺达不是恐怖分子
[10:40] By your own account, you described the experience 根据你的描述 你称遭到
[10:42] of being under her mind-control as 她的精神控制是
[10:45] “Excruciating, terrifying, a violation.” “折磨 可怕 受侵犯的”
[10:50] Wanda, what’s up? 旺达 你好吗
[10:54] And now that I’ve gone all corporate… 现在我是大公司白领了
[10:56] My point is, I don’t believe she has a political agenda 我的意思是 我认为她没有政治诉求
[10:59] or any inclination toward destruction. 以及造成毁灭的倾向
[11:01] Monica, she blasted you halfway across New Jersey. 莫妮卡 她把你炸出了半个新泽西
[11:03] And I survived because she chose to protect me. 我还活着 因为她选择护住了我
[11:06] She’s holding thousands of people hostage. 她劫持了好几千人
[11:08] And it could have been thousands more 如果她没有主动隔绝
[11:10] if she hadn’t put up her own quarantine. 这个人数可不止这么点
[11:13] Listen, I don’t believe 听着 我不认为
[11:14] this is a premeditated act of aggression. 这是有预谋的侵犯行为
[11:17] You don’t? 是吗
[11:19] Bring up the visual. 放出画面
[11:23] This morning, I received authorization to share 今天早上 我获得了许可
[11:25] this highly-sensitive material 分享这段天剑局总部的
[11:26] from S.W.O.R.D. Headquarters. 机密视频资料
[11:28] Until very recently, it was 这个地方原本
[11:30] the top-secret location of the Vision’s corpse. 是存放幻视尸体的机密地点
[11:46] – When was this? – Nine days ago. -这是什么时候的事 -九天前
[11:48] Maximoff stormed our facility, stole the Vision’s body, 马克西莫夫闯进我们的基地 偷走了幻视的尸体
[11:51] and resurrected him. 把他复活了
[11:54] But that’s in direct violation 但这直接违反了
[11:55] of Section 36 B of the Sokovia Accords. 《索科威亚协议》36B节
[11:58] And the Vision’s own living will. 以及幻视自身的意愿
[12:00] He didn’t want to be anybody’s weapon. 他不想成为任何人的武器
[12:02] Maximoff, in her grief, disregarded his wishes. 马克西莫夫在悲痛中 无视了他的意愿
[12:06] All right, that’s it for now. 好了 到此为止吧
[12:08] Let’s work the problem, people. Dismissed. 大家先解决手上的问题 解散
[12:15] But how did she even do it? 但是她怎么做到的
[12:16] Bring him back without the Mind Stone? 在没有心灵宝石的情况下让他复活吗
[12:18] Who knows? 谁知道呢
[12:20] But she has the world’s only vibranium synthezoid, 但是她在让这世界上唯一的合成人
[12:22] playing Father-Knows-Best-In-Suburbia. 跟她演《郊区版老爸最知道》
[12:25] What happens when he learns the truth? 等他知道真相后会怎么样
[12:29] 旺 达 幻 视
[12:29] 第 五 集
[12:36] I don’t think he likes the water. 我觉得它不喜欢水
[12:38] But we have to get him clean, 但我们得把它洗干净
[12:39] so Mommy will let us keep him. 这样妈妈才会让我们留着它
[12:40] – Tommy, Billy! – Oh, no! Mommy’s coming! -汤米 比利 -不好 妈妈来了
[12:44] You know, I don’t miss the crying, 我一点都不想念你们的哭声
[12:47] but jeez Louise, did you have to learn to walk? 但是上帝啊 你们非得学会走路吗
[12:50] You two never stay put. 你们俩从来不会乖乖待着
[12:54] Unless you’re innocently 除非你们是故意
[12:56] forming a human wall in front of the kitchen sink. 在厨房的水槽前面砌人墙
[13:01] Bless you. 上帝保佑你
[13:01] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:04] Now tell me which one of you just barked? 告诉我 哪一只小狗叫了
[13:07] Scoot. 散开
[13:11] Oh, boy. 天
[13:12] Waiter, what’s this canine doing in my kitchen sink? 等等 这只狗在我的水槽里干什么
[13:15] The doggy paddle? 狗刨吗
[13:16] Can we keep him, Mommy? 我们能留着它吗 妈妈
[13:20] Well, I’m sure his owners miss him very much. 它的主人肯定很想念它
[13:23] Come on. 来吧
[13:25] Huh. There really is no collar. 还真的没有项圈
[13:27] Can we keep him? 我们能留着它吗
[13:29] He was outside. Crying, alone. 它刚刚在门外孤独地哭
[13:34] Now, boys, 孩子们
[13:35] taking care of a living thing is a big responsibility. 养一个生命需要负很大的责任
[13:39] Dogs need food, exercise, training, 狗狗需要食物 训练 锻炼
[13:43] belly rubs, and cuddles. 挠肚子 还有抱抱
[13:46] And kisses between his little ears. 还有亲亲它的耳朵间
[13:48] Morning, wife. Morning, boys. 早上好 老婆 早上还 孩子们
[13:51] Good morning, unfamiliar wet animal. 早上好 湿哒哒的陌生动物
[13:54] Who’s this? 它是谁啊
[13:55] We’re not quite sure, actually. 我们其实也不确定
[13:58] Why so formal, honey? 怎么穿得怎么正式 亲爱的
[13:59] Oh, it’s just a precaution really. 其实只是未雨绸缪
[14:01] I had a hunch someone might pop over. 我预感到可能有人会突然来造访
[14:04] Hi, kiddos. 孩子们
[14:06] With exactly the item we require. 还带来了我们正需要的东西
[14:10] My kitchen window told me someone got a new pooch. 我从厨房窗户发现有人需要新的狗窝
[14:14] Did you name him yet? 给它取名字了吗
[14:17] How about Sniffy? 叫嗅嗅怎么样
[14:22] How about Sparky? 还是叫火花吧
[14:25] Well, should we make it official? 那就正式叫这个名字吧
[14:29] Wanda. 旺达
[14:31] – Agnes was right there! – She didn’t notice. -艾格妮丝就站在这里呢 -她没有发现
[14:34] She didn’t even notice 她都没注意到
[14:34] when the boys went from babies to five-year-olds. 孩子们从婴儿突然变成了五岁小孩
[14:37] That’s not what we agreed upon. 我们之前说好的可不是这样
[14:38] You made no effort to conceal your abilities. 你根本没有费心隐藏你的超能力
[14:41] Well, I’m tired of hiding, Vis. 我不想再躲躲藏藏了 小幻
[14:44] And maybe you don’t have to either. 也许你也不需要这样了
[14:47] Wanda, we are usually so much of the same mind. 旺达 我们以前总是会达成一致的看法
[14:51] But right now… 但现在…
[14:55] What aren’t you telling me? 你有什么瞒着我吗
[14:58] So, is Sparky our dog, Daddy? 那我们可以养火花了吗 爸爸
[15:01] What? 什么
[15:04] Boys, your father and I don’t think you’re ready 孩子们 我和你们父亲觉得你们
[15:09] to properly care for an animal until you’re at least… 还没做好养一个小动物的准备 至少要…
[15:13] – Ten. – Ten. -十岁 -十岁
[15:15] Ten years old. 十岁
[15:19] – Wait, now, hang on there a minute… – Wait, no, no, no. -等等 等一下 -等等 不不不
[15:22] – …you young whippersnappers. – No, no, no! -你们两个小鬼头 -不不不
[15:25] Let’s just hope this dog stays the same size. 希望这只狗还是原来的大小
[15:40] Okay. Okay, I’ve got it. 好吧 我有办法了
[15:43] What I need is a 10,000-pound fallout shelter 我需要一个一万磅的放射性尘埃掩体
[15:46] comprised of lead for photons, cadmium for neutrons, 用铅吸收光子 镉吸收中子
[15:49] tantalum for seismic blasts, on wheels. 用钽吸收震荡波 放在车上
[15:54] And then, I would be able to 然后我就能安全地
[15:55] safely re-enter Westview. Right? 重新进入西景镇 对吗
[15:58] Yes. Theoretically. 理论上来说 是的
[16:00] I can work with theoretically. 理论上就足够了
[16:03] What’d I miss? 我错过了什么
[16:04] The twins aged up to ten. 那对双胞胎长到十岁了
[16:06] Holy Christmas. At this rate, 上帝啊 以这个速度
[16:07] they’ll be empty nesters by dinner time. 他们晚餐时就该变成空巢老人了
[16:10] I know an aerospace engineer 我认识一个航空工程师
[16:11] who’d be up for this challenge. 能完成这个挑战
[16:16] But I can’t guarantee the Hex 但是我不能保证那个六边域
[16:17] won’t just mind-wipe you as you go in. 不会在你进去的时候把你记忆清除了
[16:20] Wait. What’s a Hex? 等等 六边域是什么
[16:22] Oh, um, it’s what I’m calling the anomaly 是我给这个异常点起的代号
[16:24] because of its hexagonal shape. 因为是六边形的嘛
[16:26] It’s starting to catch on. 大家都开始这么叫了
[16:30] You really wanna go back in there? 你真的想回去吗
[16:32] After everything she’s put you through? 她可是让你吃了那么多苦头呢
[16:34] Yeah. Yes, I do. 是的 我要回去
[16:38] Have we identified these minors yet? 我们能确认这两个少年的身份吗
[16:40] Or the newborns? 还是应该说是新生儿
[16:42] Oh, Wanda’s twins are hers. 旺达的双胞胎是她的孩子
[16:44] Everything might look fake in the TV, 在电视上看起来可能都很假
[16:46] but everything in there is real. 但是那里面的一切都是真实的
[16:48] But Wanda manipulates people’s perceptions, 但是旺达会操控人们的认知
[16:50] makes them hallucinate. 让人产生幻觉
[16:51] Yeah, that’s her whole bag. 是的 这是她的全部手段
[16:52] If all the sets and props and wardrobe were solid matter, 如果这些布景道具服装都是实物
[16:55] that would mean she’s wielding an insane amount of power. 那就说明她耗损了很多力量
[16:58] Far exceeding anything she’s displayed in the past. 比她以往的力量要强得多
[17:00] Uh, she could have taken out 要不是灭霸搞偷袭
[17:01] Thanos on her own if he hadn’t initiated a blitz. 她甚至是能独自干掉他的
[17:04] I mean, nobody else came close. 毕竟当时都没人能和他相当
[17:06] Well, I’d argue that Captain Marvel came close. 惊奇队长就可以
[17:09] Her powers came from an Infinity Stone, too, right? 她的力量也来自无限宝石 对吗
[17:12] We are not talking about her. 我们说的可不是她
[17:14] We are talking about Wanda. 我们说的是旺达
[17:19] Darcy? 达西
[17:21] What was that you were saying about props and sets and… 你之前说道具 布景 还有…
[17:24] Wardrobe? 服装
[17:29] Where’s the lab? 实验室在哪
[17:39] What are we looking for? 我们要找什么
[17:41] That. 那个
[17:43] Oh, man, 天啊
[17:45] are we being mind-controlled to see that right now? 我们是被精神控制了才会看到那个吗
[17:47] Jeepers creepers! 哎呀呀
[17:50] Ooh, no. They’re real, all right. 不 它们都是真实的
[17:53] Can I borrow this? 借我用下
[18:08] You had a bulletproof vest on when you went inside, didn’t you? 你进去的时候穿了防弹衣 是不是
[18:11] Those pants are 87% Kevlar. 这条裤子87%的成分是凯夫拉尔纤维
[18:15] It’s not an illusion. Wanda is rewriting reality. 这不是幻觉 旺达在重写现实
[18:19] Permanently? 永久性的吗
[18:20] If she can change things as they go into the Hex… 如果她能改变进入六边域的东西…
[18:24] Ah, you called it the Hex. 你也叫它六边域了
[18:27] What happens if we send something in that requires no change? 那我们派无需改变的东西进去会怎样
[18:43] So you’re telling me 你是说
[18:44] this is a typewriter, a Rolodex, and a calendar all in one? 这机器是打字机 名片整理盒和日历三合一
[18:47] What else can it do? Find me a wife? 它还有什么本事 帮我找个老婆吗
[18:49] Eventually, yes. 最终它可以的
[18:51] It’s a hell of a thing watching you work these computers, Vision. 看你用计算机工作真是让我吃惊 幻视
[18:53] It’s like you speak their language. 就好像你会说它们的语言
[18:56] What do you think, Norm? 怎么样 诺曼
[18:57] Should we surf the Internet? 我们要不要在网上冲浪
[18:58] Cowabunga, dude. 那敢情好啊 兄弟
[19:08] Hey, look, we got electronic mail already. 看啊 我们这就收到电子邮件了
[19:11] It’s called an e-mail, Norm. What are you looking for? 它叫电邮 诺曼 你在找什么
[19:14] Letter opener. 拆信刀
[19:15] Ah, we don’t need that. We’re already cutting edge. 用不着那个 我们已经在最前沿了
[19:21] “S.W.O.R.D. top secret communiqué. Authenticate. 天剑局最高机密函 验证身份
[19:24] “Doctor Darcy Lewis’ findings regarding Maximoff’s Anomaly. 达西·刘易斯博士关于马克西莫夫异象的发现
[19:28] “High levels of radiation present at perimeter. 边界检测到高水平辐射
[19:31] “Effect on Westview residents unknown. 对西景居民的影响尚不明确
[19:34] “Please advise.” 请指示
[19:39] Well, come on, pal. What are we gonna write back? 说啊 朋友 我们要怎么回信
[19:41] You’re the office funny guy. 你是办公室里最幽默的那个
[19:46] It’s a joke. 我开玩笑的
[19:47] Can’t you tell? 你没发现吗
[19:49] None of it is real. 全都不是真的
[19:59] Please. Please help me. 求你帮帮我
[20:02] What day is it? How long has it been? 今天几号 过去多久了
[20:04] Where’s my phone? I have to call my sister. 我的手机呢 我得给我姐打电话
[20:07] – Norm. – She’s taking care of our dad, he’s sick. -诺曼 -她在照顾我爸爸 他病了
[20:09] – Where is my phone? – Calm yourself, Norm. -我的手机呢 -冷静 诺曼
[20:11] I can’t understand what you’re trying to tell me. 我不明白你想说什么
[20:12] – You have to stop her. – Stop who? -你得阻止她 -阻止谁
[20:15] She’s in my head. 她在我脑中
[20:17] None of it is my own. 这都不是我自愿的
[20:18] It hurts. It hurts so much. 好疼 太疼了
[20:21] Just make her stop. 让她停下
[20:23] Just make her stop… 让她停下
[20:27] Now tell me this. 跟我说说
[20:29] If I send an e-mail, where would I put the stamp? 我要寄电邮的话 邮票往哪贴
[20:36] Technology. 科技真有意思
[20:41] Sit, Sparky, sit. Good dog. 坐 火花 坐 乖狗狗
[20:44] Speak. 叫一声
[20:46] Nice, Sparky. 漂亮 火花
[20:48] Now spin. 转个圈
[20:50] Good boy! 真乖
[20:52] Bravo, Billy! 太棒了 比利
[20:54] You weren’t so bad either, Sparky. 你也不错嘛 火花
[20:56] That was radical. 太棒了
[20:58] Where’s Dad? We gotta go show Dad! 爸爸在哪 我们得让爸爸瞧瞧
[21:00] Oh, he’s… He’s at work. 他…上班去了
[21:03] It’s Saturday. 可是今天周六
[21:05] No, it’s not. It’s Monday. 不 今天周一
[21:07] This morning was Saturday. 今天早上还是周六的
[21:09] There was an emergency at the office 公司突然出了点事
[21:11] and your father had to go in. 你爸爸不得不去
[21:13] End of story. 就这样
[21:17] Look, he just… He needed a distraction. 他只是…他需要分分心
[21:22] From what? 因为什么
[21:23] From us? 我们吗
[21:25] No! No way! No! 不 怎么会呢 才没有
[21:30] Sometimes your dad and I aren’t on the same page, 有时你爸爸和我看法不一致
[21:36] but that’s just temporary. 但那只是暂时的
[21:40] Like the two of you, you might fight over toys, 就像你俩 可能会因为玩具打架
[21:43] but he’s always going to be your brother. 但他永远是你的兄弟
[21:45] And he is always going to be yours. 他也永远会是你兄弟
[21:48] Because family is forever. 因为一家人永远在一起
[21:51] Do you have a brother, Mom? 你有兄弟吗 妈妈
[21:54] I do. 有
[21:57] Yeah. He’s far away from here. 他在离这里很远的地方
[22:00] And that makes me sad sometimes. 有时那让我很难过
[22:07] Hey, Sparky, what’s up, boy? 火花 怎么了
[22:10] Something’s scaring him. 有什么吓着它了
[22:17] Stay here. 待在这里
[22:23] Sparky! 火花
[22:35] I know this is tech from the ’80s, 我知道这是八零年代的技术了
[22:36] but can we sharpen the visuals? 但画面能不能调清晰些
[22:38] Working on it. 我在处理
[22:42] Maximoff located. 确定马克西莫夫的位置了
[22:44] Well done. 做得好
[22:45] We can’t see the drone on the broadcast. 在节目上看不见无人机
[22:46] Wanda’s framing it out of the shot. 旺达没让它入镜
[22:48] Just like all the jump cuts. 就像那些跳接剪辑一样
[22:50] Wanda decides what makes it onto her show and what doesn’t. 旺达决定什么能出现在她节目里 什么不能
[22:53] And here we go. You’re up. 到了 该你上场
[22:56] Wanda, this is Captain Monica Rambeau. 旺达 我是莫妮卡·兰博上尉
[23:00] Can you hear me? 你能听见吗
[23:04] I just want to talk. That’s it. 我只想和你谈谈 仅此而已
[23:09] No joy. 不对
[23:12] Wait, my controls aren’t working. Reconnect patch. 等等 我的控制杆失灵了 重连调度台
[23:15] Disregard. Take the shot. 无视 开火
[23:17] What? No. The drone isn’t armed. 什么 不 无人机上没武器
[23:19] Take the shot. 开火
[23:25] What did you do? 你做了什么
[23:27] There’s a breach, sir. 有缺口 长官
[24:20] Is this yours? 这是你们的吗
[24:30] The missile was just a precaution. 导弹只是预防措施
[24:33] You can hardly blame us, Wanda. 你不能怪我们 旺达
[24:35] Oh, I think I can. 我想我能
[24:37] This will be your only warning. 我只警告你们这一次
[24:42] Stay out of my home. 别靠近我家
[24:44] You don’t bother me. I won’t bother you. 你们不惹我 我就不会惹你们
[24:48] I wish it could be that simple. 要是这么简单就好了
[24:51] You’ve taken an entire town hostage. 你劫持了整个镇的人
[24:53] Well, I’m not the one with the guns, Director. 拿着枪的人可不是我 局长
[24:56] But you are the one in control. 但是你在掌控一切
[25:01] You’re still here. 你还在这里
[25:05] Wanda, I didn’t know the drones were armed. 旺达 我不知道无人机上有武器
[25:10] But you know that, don’t you? 但你知道 对吗
[25:13] A town full of civilians. 一个全是平民的镇
[25:14] And you, a telepath, 你这个心灵感应者
[25:16] brought a S.W.O.R.D. Agent into your home. 却把一名天剑局探员带到你家
[25:19] You trusted me to help deliver your babies. 你信任我帮你接生孩子
[25:22] On some level, Wanda, you know I am an ally. 在某种程度上 旺达 你知道我是盟友
[25:26] I wanna help you. 我想帮你
[25:27] How? What could you possibly have to offer me? 怎么帮 你能给我什么
[25:33] What do you want? 你想要什么
[25:35] I have what I want 我已经拥有我想要的
[25:38] and no one will ever take it from me again. 没人能再次从我手上夺走
[25:52] Stand down! 别开枪
[25:55] – Wanda! – Stand down! -旺达 -别开枪
[26:23] You’ve got a mess, 你已经弄得一团糟
[26:25] and you’re still using the next leading brand. 却还在用二流产品
[26:29] You need Lagos brand paper towels. 你需要拉各斯牌纸巾
[26:31] The most absorbent paper towel available. 市面上吸水性最好的纸巾
[26:39] Husbands can use it too, you know. 丈夫们也可以用哦
[26:43] Lagos. For when you make a mess you didn’t mean to. 拉各斯 清理意外残局的好帮手
[26:49] Sparky! Come on, boy! 火花 出来啊
[26:52] Sparky! Sparky! 火花 火花
[26:54] Here, boy! Sparky! 这里 火花
[26:55] Hey, what’s the trouble, little dudes? 小家伙们 出什么事了
[26:57] – We can’t find our dog. – Ah, don’t worry. -我们找不到狗狗了 -别担心
[26:59] He’s sure to turn up. 它一定会出现的
[27:00] Your mom won’t let him get far. Ma’am. 你们妈妈不会让它走远的 女士再见
[27:05] I don’t know where he could’ve gone. 我不知道它会跑去哪
[27:06] Here, boy! 小家伙
[27:07] – Sparky! Sparky! – Sparky! -火花 火花 -火花
[27:14] Sparky! 火花
[27:19] I… 我…
[27:22] I didn’t wanna come until I’d wrapped him up. 我本想把它包好了再去找你们的
[27:26] What happened to him? 它怎么了
[27:27] Found him in my azalea bushes. 我在我家的杜鹃花丛里找到的它
[27:29] Don’t know how many leaves he ate. 不知道它吃了多少叶子
[27:31] I didn’t find him until it was too late. 我找到它时已经太迟了
[27:38] Tommy, Billy, I’m so sorry. 汤米 比利 我很遗憾
[27:43] Wait. Don’t. Don’t. 等等 别 别这么做
[27:45] – Don’t what? – Don’t age yourselves up. -别做什么 -别让自己长大
[27:47] The urge to run from this feeling is powerful. 逃避这情绪的冲动是很强烈
[27:52] I know. 我知道
[27:55] It’s too sad. 太难受了
[27:57] You can fix anything, Mom. Fix the dead. 你可以改变一切 妈妈 改变死亡吧
[28:03] What? 什么
[28:06] No. 不行
[28:09] You can do that? 你能改变死亡吗
[28:15] I am trying to tell you 我想要告诉你们的是
[28:18] that there are rules in life, okay? 生命是有其规则的 好吗
[28:21] We can’t rush aging just because it’s convenient. 我们不能因为方便就急着长大
[28:27] And we can’t reverse death. 而且我们也不可以逆转死亡
[28:32] No matter how sad it makes us. 不管死亡让我们多么悲痛
[28:35] Okay? Some things are forever. 知道吗 有些事是永恒的
[28:38] You said family is forever. 你说过家人是永恒的
[28:41] He is family. 它也是家人
[28:43] Bring him back, Mom. 让它活过来 妈妈
[28:45] Bring who back? 让谁活过来
[28:57] Oh, boys. Come here. 孩子们 过来
[29:21] How are the boys? 孩子们怎么样
[29:23] A little heartbroken, but they’ll be all right. 有点伤心 不过他们会没事的
[29:31] Well, it’s not often 这种事毕竟不常见
[29:31] you get a dog and bury them the same day. 在一天内得到一只狗 又埋葬了它
[29:35] Well, life moves pretty fast out in the suburbs. 在郊外 生命的更替节奏很快
[29:43] I spoke with Norm. 我和诺曼聊过了
[29:47] I unearthed the man’s suppressed personality 我发现了他被压制的人格
[29:49] and I spoke to him free of your oversight. 我和他谈话时没在你的监管之下
[29:53] He was in pain, Wanda. 旺达 他很痛苦
[29:56] Vision… 幻视
[29:58] – Listen, can we just… – What? -听我说 我们能不能就… -什么
[30:01] Watch TV? 看电视去
[30:03] Turn in for the night so 赶紧上床睡觉
[30:04] that you can change everything over again? 这样你就能再次改变一切吗
[30:07] No, Wanda. 不行 旺达
[30:10] You can’t control me the way you do them. 你不能像控制别人那样控制我
[30:14] Can’t I? 是吗
[30:20] I’m going to bed. 我要去睡觉了
[30:21] No! We’re not done here. 不行 我们还没有说完
[30:25] What is the “Maximoff Anomaly”? 什么是”马克西莫夫异象”
[30:27] The what? 什么
[30:29] I have to believe that this, whatever this is, 我只能相信这一切 不管这到底怎么回事
[30:32] was subconscious at first 一开始只是潜意识
[30:33] and that you only recently became aware of it. 而你最近才意识到
[30:36] Aware of what? 意识到什么
[30:38] Norm has a family, Wanda! 诺曼是有家庭的 旺达
[30:40] He has a family, and he can’t reach them 他有家人 而他现在没法见到他们
[30:42] because you won’t let him reach them! 是因为你不让他回家
[30:44] I don’t know what you’re talking about! 我不明白你到底在说什么
[30:46] Stop lying to me! 别再骗我了
[30:48] This, all of this is for us. 这所有的一切 都是为了我们
[30:54] So let me handle it. 所以让我来处理吧
[30:56] What is outside of Westview? 西景外面是什么
[31:00] You don’t wanna know, I promise you. 你不会想知道的 我向你保证
[31:02] You don’t get to make that choice for me, Wanda! 你不能替我做决定 旺达
[31:06] You’ve never talked to me like this before. 你以前从不会这样和我说话的
[31:09] Before what? Before what? 什么以前 以前什么时候
[31:12] I can’t remember my life before Westview. 我完全想不起来到西景前的日子
[31:14] I don’t know who I am! 我不知道我是谁
[31:16] I’m scared! 我很害怕
[31:20] You are my husband. 你是我的丈夫
[31:24] You are Tommy and Billy’s father. 你是汤米和比利的父亲
[31:27] Isn’t that enough? 这不就够了吗
[31:33] Wanda, why are there no other children in Westview? 旺达 为什么西景镇没有别的孩子
[31:35] Oh, God! There are! Just stop it! 天啊 当然有 你别说了
[31:37] No. No. 不 不对
[31:39] The playground stands empty every morning I walk to work. 我每天早上上班时 游乐场一直是空的
[31:43] Why? Tell me why? 为什么 告诉我为什么
[31:44] Do you really think that I am controlling everything? 你真的觉得是我控制了一切吗
[31:48] That I am somehow in charge of everybody in Westview? 你觉得是我用某种办法管理着西景的所有人
[31:52] I’m walking their dogs, mowing their lawns, 我遛着他们的狗 修剪着他们的草坪
[31:54] getting them to dentist appointments on time? 按时送他们去看牙医吗
[31:56] I mean, I… 我是说 我
[32:00] I don’t know how any of this started in the first place. 我不知道这一切都是怎么开始的
[32:05] Wanda, what you’re doing here, it’s wrong. 旺达 你做的这些 是错误的
[32:09] – I… – It is wrong. -我 -这是错的
[32:19] I didn’t do that. 这不是我做的
[32:21] I… 我
[32:25] You don’t believe me. 你不相信我
[32:27] Wanda, I want to, but at this point, 旺达 我想相信你 但现在
[32:29] I’m ignoring statistics entirely. 我要完全无视这些事实才能相信你
[33:01] Wanda, who is this? 旺达 这是谁
[33:22] Long lost bro get to 一位消失很久的哥哥
[33:23] squeeze his stinkin’ sister to death or what? 来给他的臭妹妹一个紧紧的拥抱了
[33:28] She recast Pietro? 她给皮特重新选角了
[33:37] Pietro? 皮特
[33:47] Who’s the popsicle? 这根冰棍是谁
旺达幻视

文章导航

Previous Post: 旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号