Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:09] You made no effort to conceal your abilities. 你根本没有费心隐藏你的超能力
[00:11] – Well, I’m tired of hiding, Vis. – What aren’t you telling me? -我不想再躲躲藏藏了 小幻 -你有什么瞒着我的
[00:14] You have to stop her. 你得阻止她
[00:15] Just make her stop! 让她停下
[00:19] You can’t control me the way you do them. 你不能像控制别人那样控制我
[00:21] Can’t I? 是吗
[00:21] She has the world’s only vibranium synthezoid 但是她在让这世界上唯一的合成人
[00:23] playing Father-Knows-Best-In-Suburbia. 跟她演《郊区版老爸最知道》
[00:26] What happens when he learns the truth? 等他知道真相后会怎么样
[00:27] You’ve taken an entire town hostage. 你劫持了整个镇的人
[00:29] Well, I’m not the one with the guns, Director. 拿着枪的人可不是我 局长
[00:39] I had a brother. 我曾经也有一个哥哥
[00:42] His name was Pietro. 他叫皮特
[00:46] He was killed by Ultron. 他是被奥创杀死的
[00:51] Long lost bro get to 一位消失很久的哥哥
[00:52] squeeze his stinkin’ sister to death or what? 来给他的臭妹妹一个紧紧的拥抱了
[00:54] She recast Pietro? 她给皮特重新选角了
[01:39] ♪ Wanda Wanda Vision ♪ ♪ 旺达 旺达幻视 ♪
[01:41] ♪ Don’t try to fight the chaos Don’t question what you’ve done ♪ ♪ 别企图对抗混乱 别质疑你做了什么 ♪
[01:46] ♪ The game can try to play us ♪ ♪ 游戏可以玩我们 ♪
[01:49] ♪ Don’t let it stop the fun ♪ ♪ 别让欢乐停下 ♪
[01:51] ♪ Some days it’s all confusion ♪ ♪ 有些日子非常混沌 ♪
[01:53] ♪ Easy come and easy go But if it’s all illusion ♪ ♪ 来得快 去得快 但如果一切皆为虚幻 ♪
[01:58] ♪ Sit back, enjoy the show ♪ ♪ 坐好 享受节目 ♪
[02:02] ♪ Let’s keep it going ♪ ♪ 我们继续下去吧 ♪
[02:04] ♪ Let’s keep it going ♪ ♪ 我们继续下去吧 ♪
[02:07] ♪ Through each distorted day ♪ ♪ 度过每个扭曲的一天 ♪
[02:10] \h\h\h艾格妮丝 比利·马克西莫夫 汤米·马克西莫夫
[02:11] ♪ Let’s keep it going ♪ ♪ 我们继续下去吧 ♪
[02:14] ♪ Though there may be no way of knowing ♪ ♪ 尽管无从知道 ♪
[02:17] ♪ Who’s coming by to play ♪ ♪ 谁会路过一起玩 ♪
[02:27] Halloween’s a magical holiday. 万圣节是个神奇的节日
[02:29] All about family, friends, 它的重点是家庭 朋友
[02:31] and the thrill of getting to be someone else for a day. 和可以扮成其他人一天的兴奋感
[02:34] Wrong! Halloween’s about candy. 错了 万圣节的重点是糖果
[02:37] And scaring people, but mostly candy. 还有吓唬人 但糖果更重要
[02:39] Where’s your costume, Tommy? 你的服装呢 汤米
[02:41] This is my costume. I’m the cool twin. 这就是我的服装 我是双胞胎里酷的那个
[02:44] What does that make me? 那我是什么
[02:50] A dorksaurus rex. 呆呆龙
[02:51] Not a real dinosaur. 没有那种恐龙
[02:55] Man. 天啊
[02:56] He even snores cool. 他打鼾都那么酷
[02:59] – I’m gonna go wake him up. – Don’t! -我要吵醒他 -别
[03:02] You scared? 你怕了吗
[03:05] He’s our uncle. Why would I be scared? 他是我们的舅舅 我怎么会怕
[03:07] ‘Cause it’s four o’clock in the afternoon. 因为现在是下午四点
[03:09] You’re secretly afraid he’s a vampire. 你偷偷担心他是个吸血鬼
[03:11] – No, I’m not. – Yes, you are. -我没有 -你就有
[03:13] No, I’m not. 我没有
[03:14] Blood is thicker than water! I show you! 血浓于水 我给你们看吧
[03:26] Somebody better be bleeding, broken, or on fire. 最好是有人流血 摔坏或者着火了
[03:31] Mom. Are you old Red Riding Hood? 妈妈 你是老红帽吗
[03:35] I’m a Sokovian fortune teller. 我是一名索科威亚算命师
[03:38] That is so… 那真是太…
[03:40] – Rad. – …lame. -酷了 -蠢了
[03:41] “Lame.” 是”蠢”
[03:43] Worse than the costumes mom made us the year we got typhus. 比我们得伤寒那年妈妈给我们做的服装还难看
[03:55] That’s not exactly how I remember it. 我印象里可不是那样
[03:57] You probably suppressed a lot of the trauma. 你可能压抑了很多创伤
[04:01] Mom has been weird since Uncle Pietro got here. 皮特舅舅来后 妈妈就一直怪怪的
[04:04] I think it’s because she hasn’t seen him in a long time. 我觉得是因为她好久没见他了
[04:06] And he’s what you call, “A man child.” 而且他就是所谓的”大男孩”
[04:12] Sweet costume bro-ham-in-law. 好服装啊 妹夫
[04:15] Let me guess. Uh, traffic light. 我猜猜 交通灯
[04:19] Half-shucked corn. 剥了一半的玉米
[04:22] A booger! 鼻屎
[04:23] – Yes. – Yes! -对了 -棒
[04:25] Well, thank you for humoring me 谢谢你迁就我
[04:26] and wearing this ridiculous get-up, honey. 穿得这么滑稽 亲爱的
[04:29] Well, there were no other clothes in my closet, so… 我的衣橱里没有其他衣服了 所以
[04:34] You are incorrigible, darling. 你真不可救药 亲爱的
[04:36] I know you have a secret thing for Mexican wrestlers. 我知道你偷偷喜欢墨西哥摔跤手
[04:40] Mi gusta mucho. 我好喜欢
[04:42] Chili con carne. 墨西哥辣肉酱
[04:45] What do you say, boys? 怎么样 孩子们
[04:46] Who’s ready for that first hit of high fructose corn syrup? 谁准备好吃第一口高果糖玉米糖浆了
[04:50] – Yes! Headlock! – Get out of here, get out of here. -锁头了 -快走开
[04:52] Never told me much about your brother. 你没怎么跟我讲过你哥哥
[04:53] I had no idea he’d be so… 没想到他这么…
[04:55] Go! 开始
[04:58] Great with kids. 擅长带孩子
[05:02] Yeah. He’s just full of surprises. 是啊 他真是充满惊喜
[05:06] Well, you have fun tonight, darling. 那你今晚开心了 亲爱的
[05:08] What? What do you mean? You’re all dressed and ready to go. 什么 什么意思 你不都穿好要走了吗
[05:12] I’m undercover. 我在卧底
[05:13] Halloween is a bacchanal for adolescent trouble-makers 万圣节是爱惹事的青少年的狂欢盛典
[05:16] and the neighborhood watch is the only thing that stands 社区联防是唯一能阻止树木
[05:18] between the trees and the toilet paper. 挂上厕纸的人了
[05:20] – No, that’s not what you’re supposed to– – What? -不 你不该… -什么
[05:23] Well… 好吧
[05:25] You didn’t tell me you had plans. 你可没说你有安排了
[05:28] Well, I am telling you now. 我现在说了
[05:30] Mom and Dad have been, not fighting, just, like, different. 妈妈和爸爸近来 也不是吵架 就不一样了
[05:35] It’s their first Halloween. You have to be there. 这是他们的第一个万圣节 你必须在场
[05:39] What’s the big dealio? 有什么大问题
[05:40] Big guy has a conflict, twins need a father figure for the night. 兄弟另外有事 双胞胎今晚又需要个父亲人物
[05:43] Don’t sweat it, sis. I got the old XY chromosome. 没事的 妹妹 我也有XY染色体
[05:47] Uncle P to the rescue, huh? 皮舅舅来救场
[05:49] There you go. Problem solved. 这就行了 问题解决了
[05:53] You have a spooky time tonight, kids. 今晚吓得开心 孩子们
[05:55] – Goodnight, Dad! – Bye, Dad. -晚安 爸爸 -再见 爸爸
[05:58] Wanda? 旺达
[06:03] Be good. 乖乖的
[06:06] I smell crime. 我闻到了犯罪
[06:16] Don’t do that! 别那样
[06:18] Where do you keep your water balloons? 你把水气球都放哪了
[06:20] What? We don’t have water balloons. 什么 我们没有水气球
[06:22] Where are we gonna put all this shaving cream? 那这些剃须膏要往哪里放
[06:25] – It was Billy’s idea. – I’m Tommy. -是比利的主意 -我是汤米
[06:27] And don’t you forget it! 你可别忘了
[06:29] You don’t even have a costume. 你连服装都没有
[06:37] Okay, but… Just remember that this is a respectable family. 好吧 但…记住 我们可是受尊敬的一家
[06:42] If I see any funny business, 如果我看到你们搞怪
[06:43] I am going to magic you into a pickled herring. 我就用魔法把你们变成腌鲱鱼
[07:03] I wanna see a full work-up inside the hour. 一小时内完成完全分析
[07:05] – Yes, sir. – Hayward. -是 长官 -海沃德
[07:07] Hayward! 海沃德
[07:08] You cut us off at the knees, sending in that missile. 你派导弹进去 是断了我们的后路
[07:11] Now we know who we’re dealing with. 我们现在清楚在跟什么样的人打交道了
[07:14] Hey, there he is. 他来了
[07:15] The guy who almost got murdered by his own murder squad. 差点被自己的杀人小队杀掉的人
[07:21] You work for me? 你为我工作吗
[07:23] – I actually don’t know. – She’s with me. -我还真不知道 -她是我的人
[07:25] I see. And which one of you is the sassy best friend? 这样啊 你们哪个是嘴上不饶人的闺蜜
[07:28] There is no time for you to diminish your colleagues 你没功夫贬低同事了
[07:30] when you’re about to start a war you can’t win. 你就要掀起一场你赢不了的战争了
[07:32] Maximoff was never gonna negotiate with us. 马克西莫夫本就不可能跟我们谈判
[07:34] We take her out, this whole nightmare ends. 我们干掉她 这整个噩梦才会结束
[07:37] We don’t know that. 这不好说
[07:38] We actually have no idea 我们根本不知道
[07:40] what will happen in there or out here if Wanda dies. 如果旺达死了 那里和这里都会发生什么
[07:45] So, what? We just surrender to that? 怎么 我们就对它投降吗
[07:48] Not happening. 绝不可能
[07:49] We can’t outgun her. 我们打不过她
[07:51] And clearly antagonizing her is only making things worse. 显然 跟她对立只让事情更糟了
[07:54] If Wanda is the problem, she has to be our solution. 如果旺达是问题所在 那解铃还须系铃人
[07:58] Captain Rambeau, you have become an impediment to this mission. 兰博上尉 你已经成了此次任务的阻碍
[08:02] Constantly advocating on behalf of super-powered individuals. 总是替超能力人士说话
[08:07] Yes, I know your history with Carol Danvers. 是啊 我清楚你跟卡罗尔·丹弗斯的渊源
[08:10] You know, you people who left, 你们那些离开的人
[08:12] still have the luxury of optimism. 仍可以奢侈地保持乐观
[08:16] You have no idea what it was like. 你根本无法想象我们的情况
[08:18] What it took to keep the lights on. 为了持续下去都需要付出什么
[08:21] Don’t use the last five years as an excuse to be a coward. 别拿过去五年作为懦弱的借口
[08:28] Maybe it’s a good thing you weren’t here when your mother died. 或许你母亲死时你没在也是好事
[08:32] Because clearly you don’t have the stomach for this job. 因为你显然没有做这份工作的勇气
[08:38] Get her off my base. Now. All of ’em. 带她离开我的基地 马上 把他们都带走
[08:43] All right. Come on. Let’s go. 好了 走吧
[08:48] Hayward is way overstepping his provisional authority. 海沃德的行事已经远超了他的临时权力
[08:51] He was looking for a reason to sideline us. 他就想找个理由排挤走我们
[08:53] He’s up to something. 他有什么计划
[08:54] Let’s go. Everybody in! 走 都进去
[09:07] Why didn’t anyone tell me the plan? 怎么没人把计划告诉我
[09:09] – You okay? – Yeah. Let’s move. -你没事吧 -嗯 走吧
[09:30] This is it. Game time. 好了 游戏时间到
[09:32] It’s not a competition, Tommy. 这又不是比赛 汤米
[09:34] – It is if you’re a winner. – Tommy. -你赢了不就是了 -汤米
[09:36] Unleash hell, demon spawn. 掀起地狱腥风吧 恶魔之子
[09:41] Do you remember when we were at the orphanage 你记得爸妈死后我们在
[09:44] after mom and dad died? 孤儿院时吗
[09:45] What was the name of that 那个总想
[09:47] kid who was always trying to steal your boots? 偷你靴子的小孩叫什么来着
[09:49] You know, he was the one… He had the… He had the skin thing. 就是那个…皮肤有问题的
[09:53] You’re testing me. 你在考我
[09:54] No, I’m not. 我没有
[09:55] Hey, it’s cool. I know I look different. 没事 我知道我变样了
[09:59] Why do you… look different? 你为什么…变样了
[10:02] You tell me. I mean, if I found Shangri-La, 你说呢 如果我找到了仙境
[10:05] I wouldn’t wanna be reminded of the past either. 我也不会想被提醒过去的样子
[10:09] Next house, Mom. 下一家 妈妈
[10:10] Junior entrepreneur, over here. 这是个小企业家啊
[10:12] How about you let Uncle P 让你的皮舅舅
[10:13] help you maximize your candy acquisition, huh? 帮你最大化糖果收购吧
[10:15] Yeah. Kick-ass! 好啊 海扁
[10:16] “I feel the need…” “我觉得需要…”
[10:17] “For speed.” “速度”
[10:20] Kick-ass. 海扁
[10:23] Oh, hey, Herb. 好啊 赫
[10:25] How’s patrol going? 巡逻得如何了
[10:26] Eh, quiet, so far. Hold up, will you? 目前很平静 等一下
[10:30] Say again. 再说一遍
[10:33] All the candy has disappeared? 所有糖果都消失了吗
[10:35] What? Who took my candy? 什么 谁把我的糖抢走了
[10:39] And now all the jack-o’-lanterns have been smashed. 现在所有南瓜灯都被砸了
[10:46] And now everyone’s covered in silly string? 现在大家身上全都是傻兮兮的飘带吗
[10:53] Sorry, Wanda, I gotta bounce. 抱歉 旺达 我要走了
[10:55] Well, maybe Vision can help you out. 也许幻视可以帮你
[10:57] Vision? Oh, he’s not on duty. 幻视 他今天不值班
[10:59] Oh! I… I thought he… 我…我以为他…
[11:03] Is there something I can do for you, Wanda? 你需要我做什么吗 旺达
[11:06] Do you want something changed? 你想改变些什么吗
[11:09] No. It’s fine. Never mind. 不 没事 没关系
[11:14] All right. Peace. 好吧 安了
[11:21] Hey! How’s it going? 你好啊
[11:22] Happy Halloween. 万圣节快乐
[12:05] I’m so hungry, I’d eat anything. 我好饿 我什么都会吃
[12:12] Hungry? I remember hungry. 饿了吗 我记得饥饿的感觉
[12:14] I used to be like that all the time. 我以前经常很饿
[12:16] What did you do? 然后你做了什么
[12:17] Snacked on Yo-Magic, bro. 来点魔法酸奶 哥们儿
[12:19] Now I have time to hang fin. 我现在都有时间翅翅玩玩了
[12:22] Can I have some? 能给我来点吗
[12:23] Here you go, little dude. 给 小家伙
[12:42] Yo-Magic! The snack for survivors! 魔法酸奶 生存者专用零食
[12:50] This is so lame. 太扫兴了
[12:52] I can’t believe you’re making them return all the candy. 真不敢相信你逼他们把糖都还回去了
[12:54] I can’t believe what a bad influence you are. 真不敢相信你竟然做了这么坏的榜样
[12:56] Who beefed in your borscht? 你吃错什么药了
[12:58] I’m just trying to do my part, okay? 我只是想做我该做的事
[13:01] Come to town unexpectedly, 突然出现在镇上
[13:02] create tension with the brother-in-law, 和我的妹夫产生矛盾
[13:03] stir up trouble with the rugrats, and ultimately give you grief. 跟孩子们一起惹麻烦 最后惹你难过
[13:06] I mean, that’s what you wanted, isn’t it? 这不就是你想要的吗
[13:10] What happened to your accent? 你的口音怎么回事
[13:12] What happened to yours? 你的又是怎么回事
[13:15] Details are fuzzy, man. 细节太模糊了
[13:17] I got shot like a chump on the street for no reason at all 我在街上莫名其妙被人打了一枪
[13:20] and the next thing I know, I heard you calling me. 然后我好像就听到了你的召唤
[13:24] I knew you needed me. 我知道你需要我
[13:27] Uncle P, guess what? 皮舅舅 你猜怎么着
[13:28] They’ve got full-size candy bars a few blocks up. Mom, can we go? 几个街区外在发大块糖果 妈妈 我们能去吗
[13:33] Next stop, Cavity Town. 下一站 蛀牙小镇
[13:35] Right on, little dude. 好嘞 小家伙
[13:37] Chip off the old Maximoff block. 有老舅必有小外甥
[13:38] You’ve got super speed! 你有超高速能力
[13:39] – I do? – Yeah! -真的吗 -是的
[13:41] It’s okay, baby. 没事的 宝贝
[13:42] You can take it slow, and you can– 你可以慢点 你也可以…
[13:53] If you’re gonna break the sound barrier, 如果你要突破音速屏障
[13:55] please just take your brother with you. 请带上你的兄弟一起
[13:56] – Really? – Really? -真的吗 -真的吗
[13:57] Really. Yeah. And please just remember to– 真的 以及拜托你们记住
[14:01] Don’t go past Ellis Avenue. 不要越过艾利斯大道
[14:03] We know, Mom. We know. 我们知道 妈妈 我们知道
[14:05] Hey! Be careful. 小心点
[14:19] I’m just trying to do my part, okay? 我只是想做我该做的事
[14:21] Come to town unexpectedly, 突然出现在镇上
[14:22] create tension with the brother-in-law… 和我的妹夫产生矛盾
[14:24] Who is that? 那是谁啊
[14:26] Wanda’s brother came to town. 旺达的哥哥来到了镇上
[14:28] He brought the wrong face. 他的脸不对
[14:30] Over here. 这边
[14:31] – What happened to your accent? – What happened to yours? -你的口音怎么回事 -你的又是怎么回事
[14:35] We shouldn’t hang out here too long. 我们不该在这里待太久
[14:36] Uh, give me two seconds. 给我两秒钟
[14:38] I just need to hack into the secure network on the base. 我需要黑进基地的安全网络
[14:42] Donezo. 搞定
[14:44] Now, should be able to access the data 好了 应该可以接触到
[14:48] on Hayward’s devices. 海沃德装置上的数据了
[14:52] Oh. That’s interesting. 有点意思
[14:55] Guys, Hayward figured out a way to look through the boundary. 伙计们 海沃德有办法看到边界内
[14:58] And he didn’t share it with the group. 但是他却没有告诉组里的人
[15:03] Is this Wanda, right here? 这是旺达吗
[15:05] No. The program is tracking the decay signature of vibranium. 不 这个项目在追踪振金的衰变特征
[15:09] Vision. Wait. 是幻视 等等
[15:11] Why is Hayward tracking Vision? 海沃德为什么要追踪幻视
[15:13] I don’t know. This is all I can access so far. 我不知道 我目前只有这个权限
[15:15] These other dots, those are Westview residents? 那这些点是西景居民吗
[15:18] The ones in Vision’s immediate vicinity, yeah. 紧挨着幻视的那些是的
[15:19] So Hayward must have an accurate headcount by now. 那海沃德现在肯定知道准确人数了
[15:23] And some sense of their well-being. 也差不多了解他们的状况了
[15:28] These people, near the edge of town… 这些在镇边缘的人
[15:30] They’re barely moving. 他们几乎一动不动
[15:32] Are they alive? 他们还活着吗
[16:05] Say, excuse me. 打扰一下
[16:09] Ma’am? 女士
[16:13] Are those your children? 他们是你家孩子吗
[16:17] Are you waiting for something? 你在等什么吗
[17:09] Happy Halloween! 万圣节快乐
[17:12] Trick-or-treat? 不给糖就捣蛋
[17:43] Agnes? 艾格妮丝
[17:50] What are you doing here? 你在这干什么
[17:54] Town Square Scare. Where is it? 镇广场吓人大会在哪
[17:58] Oh, well, the Town Square. I expect. 在镇广场吧 应该是
[18:06] Took a wrong turn. 转错弯了
[18:10] Got lost. 迷路了
[18:13] In the town you grew up in? 可你不就是在这个镇上长大的吗
[18:28] It’s all right. 没事的
[18:31] You… 你…
[18:33] You’re one of the Avengers. 你是复仇者
[18:35] You’re Vision. 你是幻视
[18:38] Are you here to help us? 你是来救我们的吗
[18:40] I am Vision. I do want to help. 我确实是幻视 我确实想帮忙
[18:43] But what’s an Avenger? 但复仇者是什么
[18:45] What? 什么
[18:47] Why don’t you know? 你怎么会不知道
[18:56] Am I dead? 我死了吗
[18:57] No, no. Why would you think that? 没有 你怎么会那么想
[19:01] Because you are. 因为你死了
[19:04] ‘Cause I’m what? 因为我什么
[19:06] Dead. 死了
[19:08] Dead. 死了
[19:10] Dead! 死了
[19:12] Dead! 死了
[19:14] Agnes, it is my intention to reach those outside of Westview 艾格尼丝 我想联系西景镇外面
[19:19] and make sense of our situation. 弄清我们现在的状况
[19:22] How? 怎么做
[19:25] No one leaves. 谁都不能离开
[19:29] Wanda won’t even let us think about it. 旺达都不许我们想这事
[19:36] All is lost. 全完了
[19:38] Agnes… 艾格尼丝
[19:39] Agnes, please calm down. 艾格尼丝 冷静一下
[19:41] Agnes! Please… 艾格尼丝 求你别这样…
[19:48] I will fix this, Agnes. I promise. 我会解决的 艾格尼丝 我保证
[19:54] Okey-dokey, neighbor. 好啊 邻居
[20:08] Happy Halloweenie! 万圣节愉快哟
[20:41] 医疗记录 莫妮卡·兰博
[20:47] That’s it. 来了
[20:49] My way back into the Hex will be here in an hour. 我回到六边域的办法一小时就到
[20:52] Just gotta meet my guy over the ridge. 得去山那边跟我的朋友碰头
[20:54] Let’s roll. 行动吧
[20:56] You can’t do that. 你们不能那样做
[20:57] Sure we can. I’m a whiz at hot-wiring cars. 当然能 我是短路点火的专家
[21:00] You can’t go back into the Hex. 你们不能回到六边域里
[21:01] Worst case scenario, 最糟糕的情况是
[21:02] Wanda removes my free will and puts me in ultra-low-rise jeans. 旺达除掉我的自由意志 让我穿上超低腰牛仔裤
[21:06] Hayward has your blood work. 海沃德给你做了血液检查
[21:11] You’ve gone through the boundary twice already, Monica. 你已经进入边界两次了 莫妮卡
[21:13] The energy inside has re-written your cells 里面的能量在分子层面上
[21:16] on a molecular level twice. 两次改写了你的细胞
[21:18] It’s changing you. 它在改变你
[21:22] Seen enough lab results to last me a lifetime. 我看过够一辈子量的化验报告了
[21:25] Cells metastasizing, cells in remission. 细胞转移 细胞缓解
[21:30] I know what Wanda’s feeling and I won’t stop until I help her. 我知道旺达的感受 不帮到她我不罢休
[21:37] Okay. 好吧
[21:40] Okay. 好
[21:42] But I’m staying here. 但我要留在这
[21:44] You can’t stay here. 你不能留在这
[21:45] – It’s not safe. – What? Darcy, what are you talkin’ about? -这里不安全 -达西 你说什么
[21:47] I haven’t made it through Hayward’s last firewall. 我还没突破海沃德的最后一道防火墙
[21:49] There’s something big here. 里面肯定有重要的东西
[21:50] Something that can help us. I know it. 能帮到我们的东西 我能肯定
[21:56] Fine. Fine. 好吧
[21:58] I’ll drop you the location, 我发给你地点
[22:00] you meet us out there as soon as you can. 你尽快到那里跟我们会合
[22:30] Holy shmacaroni. 老天爷啊
[22:33] Isn’t it great? 是不是很热闹
[22:34] Damn it, if Westview, New Jersey isn’t charming as hell. 新泽西州西景镇真是魅力天堂
[22:37] Now, I know that you think that I’ve have gone full soccer mom. 我知道你肯定觉得我变成足球妈妈了
[22:37] 特指花许多时间带孩子 参加各种活动的妈妈
[22:40] – Yeah. – But it really is nice, right? -没错 -但是这真的很棒 对吗
[22:45] Yeah. 对
[22:49] I think Mom and Dad would’ve loved it. 我觉得爸爸妈妈肯定会喜欢的
[22:53] Yeah. I think they would have. 是的 我觉得也是
[23:02] Where were you hiding these kids up till now? 你之前都把这些孩子藏在哪儿了
[23:04] – What? – I assume -什么 -我猜
[23:04] they were sleeping peacefully in their beds. 他们都一直乖乖地在床上睡觉呢
[23:07] No need to traumatize beyond 除了偶尔在节日里跑跑龙套
[23:08] the occasional holiday episode cameo, right? 没必要给他们造成更多创伤了 是不是
[23:10] – No… – You were always the empathetic twin. -不 -你一直都是双胞胎中更有同理心的那个
[23:11] – I don’t… I didn’t… – Don’t get me wrong. -不 我没 -别误会我
[23:14] You’ve handled the ethical considerations 你对这个情况的伦理问题
[23:15] of this scenario as best you could. 处理得尽量好了
[23:17] Families and couples stay together, 家人和夫妻都待在一起
[23:19] most personalities aren’t far off from what’s underneath, 大部分人的性格都和本质相差不大
[23:20] people got better jobs, 人们的工作都更好
[23:22] better haircuts, for sure. 毫无疑问 发型也更棒
[23:24] You don’t think it’s wrong? 你不觉得这是错的
[23:29] What, are you kidding? 什么 你在开玩笑吗
[23:29] I’m impressed! Seriously. 说真的 我感觉很震撼
[23:32] It’s a big leap from giving people nightmares 从给人们带来噩梦和从手里发射红色法术
[23:33] and shooting red wiggly-woos out of your hands. 到变成这样 可是一个很大的飞跃呢
[23:39] How’d you even do all this? 你到底是怎么做到这些的
[23:44] Hey, I’m not some stranger 我不是什么陌生人
[23:48] and I’m not your husband. 我也不是你的丈夫
[23:52] You can talk to me. 你可以和我聊聊
[24:01] I don’t know how I did it. 我不知道我是怎么做到的
[24:05] I… 我
[24:07] I only remember feeling completely alone. 我只记得我感觉非常孤独
[24:15] Empty. I just… 非常空虚 我只是
[24:19] Endless nothingness. 永无止境的虚无
[24:34] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[24:38] I’m fine. 我没事
[24:48] 视障 秘密武器
[24:50] 绝密 海沃德·T
[24:50] Hayward, you sneaky bastard. 海沃德 你这个卑鄙的混蛋
[25:09] Move out. 开始行动
[25:12] Vision. What’s he doing? 是幻视 他在干什么
[26:33] He really does want out, doesn’t he? 他是真的想出来 是不是
[26:47] Oh, no. 不好
[26:50] Why aren’t you helping him? 你们为什么不帮帮他
[26:52] Stop! He’s coming apart! 停下 他开始碎裂了
[27:04] He really does want out doesn’t he? 他是真的想出来 是不是
[27:09] Whoa, Billy! 比利
[27:12] Are you okay? 你怎么了
[27:15] Mom! 妈妈
[27:17] Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈
[27:20] What? What is it, Billy? 什么 怎么了 比利
[27:22] I hear Dad in my head. He’s in trouble. 我脑海里听见了爸爸的声音 他出事了
[27:27] Let me go! What are you doing? 放开我 你干什么
[27:29] Help him! Let me go! 帮帮他 放开我
[27:31] Help! 帮帮我
[27:35] The people need help. 帮帮里面的人
[27:55] I don’t understand. What’s happening to me? 我不明白 我这是怎么了
[27:57] Where is he? Where’s your dad? 他在哪儿 你爸爸在哪儿
[27:59] Hey, don’t sweat it, sis. 别着急 老妹
[28:01] It’s not like your dead husband can die twice. 你那死人丈夫又不会死第二回
[28:09] Billy, I need you to focus. 比利 我需要你集中精神
[28:16] I can’t tell. I see these… 我说不好 我看到了一些
[28:20] …soldiers. 士兵
[28:25] They think he’s dying. 他们觉得爸爸快死了
[28:44] Jimmy. Jimmy, do you see that? Something’s happening! 吉米 吉米 你看见了吗 出事了
[28:46] It’s moving! Go, go! 它正在移动 走 快走
[28:57] Go, go, go! Move, move, move! 走 快走 快点
[29:07] Are you serious right now? 你是认真的吗
[29:11] Hey! Stop! 停下
[29:24] Oh, fudge. 该死
[29:48] Push it! Faster! 加速 开快点
[30:05] Come in. Anyone read me? 呼叫 有人能听到吗
[30:09] Anyone hear my voice? 有人听得见吗
[30:12] Does anyone read me? 有人能听到我吗
[30:16] Anyone read me? Over. 有人能收到吗 完毕
旺达幻视

文章导航

Previous Post: 旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号