Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
时间 英文 中文
[00:05] Snooper’s gonna snoop. 你可真是爱管闲事
[00:08] Where are my children? 我的孩子呢
[00:12] These are runes, Wanda. 它们是如尼文 旺达
[00:14] Only the witch that cast the runes can use her magic. 只有施如尼文咒的女巫能施展魔法
[00:20] Vision was gone. 幻视不在了
[00:22] But you wanted him back. 但你希望他回来
[00:28] He’s all I have. 他是我拥有的一切
[00:29] Well, that’s just it, Wanda. 问题就在这里 旺达
[00:31] He isn’t yours. He’s ours. 他不是你的 他是我们的
[00:34] Hayward’s gonna burn Westview 海沃德为了达到目的
[00:35] to the ground just to get what he wants. 不惜把西景镇烧成灰烬
[00:37] Don’t let him make you the villain. 不要让他把你变成凶手
[00:39] Maybe I already am. 或许我就是凶手
[00:41] This is Chaos Magic, Wanda. 这是混沌魔法 旺达
[00:43] And that makes you the Scarlet Witch. 所以你是绯红女巫
[01:27] Get off of me! Let go of my brother! 放开我 放开我兄弟
[01:30] My powers work out here, or did you forget? 我的超能力在这里可以用 你忘了吗
[01:33] No, dear. I’m counting on it. 不 亲爱的 我就等着你发力呢
[01:37] No! 不
[01:42] Go to your room. 回房间
[01:43] – No way, we’re staying with you. – Come on, Mom, we can help. -绝不 我们要留下 -妈妈 我们能帮忙
[01:45] – Listen to your mother, boys. – Now! -听妈妈的 孩子们 -快去
[01:57] I take power from the undeserving. 我夺走不配拥有魔法之人的法力
[02:01] It’s kinda my thing. 这是我的特色
[02:10] You’re clearly in over your little red head. 你的小红脑瓜显然是自不量力
[02:13] So, why don’t you surrender your magic 不如你把你的魔法交给一个
[02:16] to someone who knows what to do with it? 知道该怎么用的人吧
[02:21] And I’ll let you keep this pathetic little corner 我会允许你自己留着这可悲的
[02:22] of the world all to yourself. 世界一角
[02:26] What do you say? 怎么样
[03:03] Vision? 幻视
[03:17] Is it really you? 真的是你吗
[03:25] Wanda… 旺达
[03:40] And I was told you were powerful. 他们还说你很强大呢
[03:55] Where are the boys? 孩子们呢
[03:56] They’re in the house. Safe. 他们在房子里 很安全
[03:59] Vision… 幻视
[04:01] I should’ve told you everything. 我该告诉你一切的
[04:03] The moment I realized what I had done. 我一意识到我做了什么就该告诉你
[04:04] It’s all right, Wanda. 没事 旺达
[04:06] I know why you made this world, but this… 我知道你为何创造这个世界 但这…
[04:08] – I can fix it. – Can you? -我能挽救的 -是吗
[04:16] Oh, this is awkward. 这可尴尬了
[04:19] Your ex and your boyfriend together at the same party. 你的前任和你男友一同亮相一个派对
[04:24] Who are you gonna choose, Wanda? 你要选谁呢 旺达
[04:29] Vision, this is our home. 幻视 这是我们的家
[04:33] Then let’s fight for it. 那我们就为之而战吧
[04:46] Wanda! 旺达
[04:47] Wanda! 旺达
[04:49] – Wanda! – Don’t waste your breath, babe. -旺达 -别浪费唾沫了 宝贝
[04:51] No one can hear you from in here. 你在这里没人能听到
[05:08] Might we resolve this peacefully? 我们不能和平解决吗
[05:10] Wanda Maximoff must be neutralized. 旺达·马克西莫夫必须被消灭
[05:15] You must be destroyed. 你必须被销毁
[05:16] A “No,” Then. 看来是”不能”了
[05:39] Hey, it’s my favorite member of the bureau. 是我最喜欢的联调局探员呢
[05:42] Reconfirm mission objective. 重新确认任务目标
[05:44] His system is overloaded, sir. 他的系统过载了 长官
[05:45] I can’t get anything through. 我完全接不进去
[05:47] Still under control? 还在控制之中吗
[05:48] As far as I can tell, He’s still ours. 就我看来 他还属于我们
[05:50] You’ll never be able to cover this up. 你别想把这事盖过去
[05:52] I won’t have to. 我不用那么做
[05:53] Wanda cancelled her show, 旺达取消了她的剧
[05:54] so there’s no footage 所以没有录像
[05:55] proving there was ever more than one Vision. 证明有过不止一个幻视
[05:58] Oh, there’s S.W.O.R.D. HQ security tape 还有天剑局总部的监控
[06:00] and evidence of tampering, no doubt. 肯定还有篡改证据
[06:02] No one’s gonna care once I’ve eliminated Wanda Maximoff. 等我解决了旺达·马克西莫夫 就不会有人在乎了
[06:06] They’ll believe that the vision 他们会相信那个
[06:07] who emerges from the Westview rubble 从西景废墟里钻出来的幻视
[06:08] is the same one she illegally tried to bring back to life. 就是她违法地企图复活的那个
[06:12] They’ll thank me for recovering such a valuable asset. 他们会感谢我找回了如此高价值的武器
[06:16] You could be a part of that victory, Jimmy. 你也可以为这份胜利出力 吉米
[06:19] If only you had a little more vision. 如果你能更有眼界的话
[06:24] That’s a good one, Hayward. 真好笑 海沃德
[06:26] Okay, I’m convinced. 好 我信你了
[06:28] Trouble is, my friends at Quantico 问题是 我在匡提科的同事
[06:30] will probably have something to say about your plan 可能会对你的计划有些异议
[06:33] when they arrive inside the hour. 等他们一小时内到后
[06:38] You’re bluffing. 你在唬我
[06:41] Am I? 是吗
[06:44] We’re done here. 我们没什么可说的了
[06:55] Oh. “Flourish.” “瞧好了”
[07:06] – Hello? – Cliff. Uh, James Woo. -喂 -克里夫 是詹姆斯·吴
[07:09] Hey, I’ve got a situation and 我这里有点麻烦
[07:10] I was hoping you could get here inside the hour? 不知你能不能一小时内赶到
[07:33] Guy’s really funny. 真逗
[07:36] “Don’t shoot. 别开枪
[07:37] “I’m just the messenger.” 我只是信使
[07:46] Wanda, you’ve never been up against another witch before. 旺达 你以前可没对付过别的女巫
[07:50] Did you know there’s an 你知道吗
[07:51] entire chapter devoted to you in the Darkhold? 《黑暗神书》里有一整章都是关于你的
[07:56] That’s the book of the damned. 那是诅咒之书
[08:03] “The Scarlet Witch is not born, she is forged. “绯红女巫并非天生 而是锻造而成
[08:07] “She has no coven, no need for incantation.” 她不属于女巫团 不需要念咒”
[08:10] I’m not a witch. I don’t cast spells. 我不是女巫 我不施咒
[08:13] No one taught me magic! 没人教过我魔法
[08:15] Your power exceeds that of the Sorcerer Supreme. 你的法力胜过至尊法师
[08:20] It’s your destiny to destroy the world. 你的天命注定是毁灭世界
[08:24] I’m not what you say I am. 我才不是你说的那样
[08:28] Oh, really? 是吗
[08:41] – Wanda? – Dottie? -旺达 -多蒂
[08:44] My name is Sarah. 我叫莎拉
[08:46] I have a daughter. She’s eight. 我有个女儿 她八岁
[08:49] Maybe she could be friends with your boys. 或许她可以跟你的儿子们做朋友
[08:52] If you like that storyline. 如果你喜欢这样的故事线
[08:53] Or, uh, the school bully, even. 他们甚至可以做学校霸王
[08:55] Really, anything. If you could just let her out of her room. 真的 什么都行 求你把她从房间里放出来
[08:58] If I could just hold her, please. 让我抱抱她 求你
[09:01] What are you doing to her? You’re making her say this. 你对她做了什么 你在逼她说这些话
[09:04] She’s your meat puppet, I just cut her strings. 她是你的人偶 我只是剪了她的提线
[09:38] What is this stuff? 这都是什么东西
[09:39] This is my man-cave. 这是我的男人洞
[09:41] A place to chillax, you know, 放松的地方
[09:44] while the missus is stirring up trouble. 让妹子去惹麻烦
[09:50] You a fan of Steven Seagal? 你喜欢史蒂文·西格尔吗
[09:58] Agnes doesn’t live here. 艾格妮丝不住在这里
[10:01] You do. 你住在这里
[10:04] You’re Ralph Bohner? 你是拉夫·博纳吗
[10:08] Boner. 勃起
[10:11] How is she controlling you? 她是怎么控制你的
[10:16] You wanna tussle again? 你想再来比划比划吗
[10:25] Meow, she’s feisty! 喵 她可真凶啊
[10:33] Oh, God! Please, spare my life! 天啊 求求你饶了我
[10:35] Nice to meet you, Ralph. 见到你很高兴 拉夫
[10:47] Can you see them anymore? 你还能看到他们吗
[10:49] No. 看不到
[10:53] Hey, what… What’s wrong? 你…怎么了
[10:58] We’ve got to go. 我们得赶紧走
[11:00] I don’t recognize my face in the mirror, my voice when I speak. 我不认得镜子中的自己 还有我说话的声音了
[11:03] I used to try to resist you, 我以前都在努力对抗你
[11:05] but now, I can’t remember why. Do you? 但现在我都记不清为什么了 你还记得吗
[11:08] My husband’s on a business trip. 我丈夫出差了
[11:10] Tell him I love him and not to come back here ever. 告诉他我爱他 永远不要再回到这里
[11:14] – I’m exhausted. – No, you’re fine. -我好累 -不 你没事的
[11:16] You’re fine. You’re all… You’re all going to be fine. 你没事的 你们都…你们都会没事的
[11:19] When you let us sleep, we have your nightmares. 你让我们睡去了 我们都在做你的噩梦
[11:23] No, that’s not true. 不 不是那样的
[11:25] I’ve… I’ve kept you safe in here. 我…我让你们安全地待在这里
[11:28] You… You feel… 你 你们感觉…
[11:31] You feel at peace. 你们感觉很平静
[11:32] – We feel your pain. – No. -我们只感受到你的痛苦 -不
[11:34] – Your grief is poisoning us. – No, stop! -你的悲伤对我们来说是毒药 -不 停下
[11:36] – Please, let us go. – I wanna get back home. -拜托 放了我们吧 -我想回家
[11:39] – Let us go. – Stop. -放了我们 -停下
[11:42] Let us go, please, Wanda. 放了我们吧 求你了 旺达
[11:44] Please! 求你了
[11:45] Please! 求你了
[12:05] No! Stop. 不 停下
[12:07] Stop, I’m sorry. 停下 我很抱歉
[12:12] If you won’t let us go, just let us die. Please. 如果你不愿意放了我们 杀了我们吧 求你了
[12:16] – I will… – Please. -我会… -求你了
[12:18] I will let you go. I will. I will. 我会放了你们的 我会的 我会的
[12:21] What’s stopping you? 是什么阻止了你
[12:23] Use your power and do it now. 用你的能力 动手啊
[12:25] Heroes don’t torture people. 英雄不会折磨人的
[12:47] Go! All of you, now. Go! 走吧 你们都赶紧走
[13:02] This is it. We’re going in. 就是现在 我们进去
[13:18] Now you’ll see. 你马上就要明白了
[14:00] What? 什么
[14:02] Wanda! 旺达
[14:07] – Mom!- Help, Mom! -妈妈 -救命 妈妈
[14:10] Now, do you see? 你明白了吗
[14:12] You tied your family to this twisted world, 你让你的家人和这个扭曲的世界捆绑在一起
[14:14] and now one can’t exist without the other. 如果这里消失了 他们也不会再存在
[14:16] – Mom! – Mom! -妈妈 -妈妈
[14:17] Boys! 孩子们
[14:19] Save Westview or save your family. 是拯救西景镇 还是你的家人
[14:21] – Mom! Help! – Help! Please! -妈妈 救命 -救救我
[14:27] – Mom, help! – Mom! -妈妈 救命 -妈妈
[14:51] Mom! 妈妈
[14:52] Mom! Are you okay? 妈妈 你没事吧
[14:57] No! 不
[15:16] Mom? Are you okay? 妈妈 你没事吧
[15:20] How sweet. 多么温馨啊
[15:26] Um… Dad? 爸爸
[15:46] Listen, boys. 听着 孩子们
[15:48] Your mother and I never really prepared you for this. 我和你们妈妈一直没让你们做好应对这一刻的准备
[15:50] But you were born for it. 但你们生来就会了
[16:05] Why are you doing this? 你为什么要这么做
[16:07] My programming directive is to destroy the Vision. 我的编程指令是摧毁幻视
[16:26] But I’m not the true Vision. Only a conditional Vision. 但我不是真正的幻视 只是一个特定条件下的幻视
[16:38] I request elaboration. 我要求你详细说明
[16:47] Same story, different century. 过了几个世纪 还是一样的故事
[16:50] There’ll always be torches 我们这样的女人
[16:51] and pitchforks for ladies like us, Wanda. 永远会遇到火把和干草叉 旺达
[17:03] Boys, handle the military. 孩子们 去对付军方的人
[17:06] Mommy will be right back. 妈妈马上回来
[17:33] No, no, no! Stand down! 不不不 别开枪
[17:59] – Nice tricks. – I like yours, too. -能力不错 -我也喜欢你的
[18:16] Have fun in prison. 在监狱里玩得开心
[18:21] You are familiar with the thought experiment the Ship of Theseus 你知道形而上学领域中的
[18:24] in the field of identity metaphysics? 忒修斯之船实验吗
[18:27] Naturally. 当然
[18:29] The Ship of Theseus is an artifact in a museum. 忒修斯之船是一个博物馆中的藏品
[18:33] Over time, its planks of wood rot 随着时间的推移 船上的木板腐烂了
[18:35] and are replaced with new planks. 全都换成了新的
[18:37] When no original plank remains, is it still the Ship of Theseus? 当拆除最后一块原始木板后 那还是忒修斯之船吗
[18:43] Secondly, if those removed planks are 其次 如果拆除的木板
[18:46] restored and reassembled, free of the rot, 重新翻修组合 没有霉斑了
[18:49] is that the Ship of Theseus? 那还是忒修斯之船吗
[18:54] Neither is the true ship. 两艘都不是真正的忒修斯之船
[18:58] Both are the true ship. 两艘都是真正的忒修斯之船
[19:01] Well, then, we are agreed. 那我们的看法一致
[19:05] But I do not have the Mind Stone. 但我没有意识宝石
[19:08] And I do not have one single ounce of original material. 我身上也没有任何原来的部件
[19:14] Perhaps, the rot is the memories. 也许锈斑就是记忆
[19:18] The wear and tear are the voyages. 那些磨损就是旅途
[19:20] The wood touched by Theseus himself. 是忒修斯亲自触碰过的木板
[19:25] I have not retained memories. 我没有保存记忆
[19:27] But you do have the data. 但是你有数据
[19:30] It is merely being kept from you. 只是不让你触及而已
[19:40] A weapon to be more easily controlled. 一个更方便控制的武器
[19:46] But, certainly, you are the true Vision, 但你当然是真正的幻视
[19:47] for you believe yourself to be. 因为你是这么认为的
[19:50] That was once the case. 我曾经的确是这么认为的
[19:53] But upon meeting you, I have been disabused of that notion. 但见到你后 我不再那么想了
[19:58] As a carbon-based synthezoid, 作为一个碳基合成人
[20:00] your memory storage is not so easily wiped. 想要清除你的记忆存储可没有那么简单
[20:05] May I? 可以让我试试吗
[20:51] I am Vision. 我是幻视
[20:58] Dad! 爸爸
[21:02] Boys, boys, boys, boys! 孩子们 孩子们 孩子们
[21:04] Dad! 爸爸
[21:23] No. 不
[21:25] No. 不
[21:29] You see, the difference between you and me, 你和我之间的区别在于
[21:33] is that you did this on purpose. 你是故意的
[21:45] No! 不
[21:46] No, no, no! No, no! 不不不
[21:49] Oh, please! I beg you! I beg you! 不要 求你了 求求你
[21:52] No! No, no! 不不不
[21:55] No! No! No! 不不不
[22:03] Wanda. Wanda. 旺达 旺达
[22:08] Wanda. Wanda Maximoff… 旺达 旺达·马克西莫夫
[22:12] You are a witch. 你是女巫
[22:16] You are a witch. 你是女巫
[22:19] Witch… 女巫
[22:21] You… 你…
[22:23] …are the Scarlet Witch. 是绯红女巫
[22:25] So it is written. So it is written. So it is written. 早已注定 早已注定 早已注定
[22:29] Told you so. 我就说吧
[22:31] Harbinger of Chaos. 混乱的预兆
[22:34] So, it is foretold. So it is written. 一如预言 早已注定
[22:39] So, it is foretold. 一如预言
[22:43] You can’t win, Wanda. 你赢不了的 旺达
[22:47] Power isn’t your problem, it’s knowledge. 不是输在法力 而是因为知识
[23:03] Give me your power 把你的法力给我
[23:05] and I will correct the flaws in your original spell. 我会修改你原咒中的缺陷
[23:09] And you and your family, 你和你的家人
[23:12] and the people of Westview 还有西景镇的居民
[23:14] can all live together in peace. 就都可以一同过着宁静的生活
[23:18] And no one will ever have to feel this pain again. 也不会再有人必须经历这种痛苦
[23:24] Not even you. 连你都不必
[23:27] So it is written. So it is foretold. 早已注定 一如预言
[23:42] Take it! 拿去吧
[23:45] I don’t want it. 我不想要
[23:53] Wanda, what are you doing? 旺达 你在干什么
[23:54] Come on, Wanda! 来啊 旺达
[24:18] Come on, Wanda! Escape your fate! 来啊 旺达 逃出你的命运
[24:33] Release your burden! 卸下你的重担
[24:40] There’s more. I want it all. 还有更多 我全都要
[25:17] Mom! 妈妈
[25:24] About our deal… 我们的约定
[25:26] Once cast, a spell can never be changed. 一旦念出咒语 就永远无法改变
[25:31] This world you made will always be broken. 你造出的这个世界将永远破碎
[25:37] Just like… 就像…
[25:42] you. 你自己
[26:37] Runes. 如尼文
[26:39] “In a given space, “在某个空间内
[26:41] only the witch who cast them can use her magic.” 只有施如尼文咒的女巫能施展魔法”
[26:46] Thanks for the lesson… 谢谢你教给我
[26:50] But I don’t need you to tell me 但我用不着你告诉我
[26:54] who I am. 我是谁
[27:00] No. No. No. No! 不不不
[27:12] No! No! 不
[27:55] Oh, God. You don’t know what you’ve done. 天啊 你不知道自己做了什么
[28:27] Good girl. 好孩子
[28:31] So, what now? 现在呢
[28:34] You just gonna lock me up somewhere? 你要把我关到什么地方去吗
[28:36] No. Not “Somewhere.” 不 不是”什么地方”
[28:40] Here. 这里
[28:43] “Here”? 这里
[28:47] I’ll give you the role you chose. 我会给你你选择的角色
[28:50] The nosy neighbor. 多管闲事的邻居
[28:57] No. Please… 不 求你了
[28:59] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[29:01] No, you’re not. You’re cruel. 你一点也不抱歉 你太残忍了
[29:06] You… You have… 你…你根本…
[29:08] You have no idea what you’ve unleashed. 你根本不知道你释放出了什么
[29:12] You’re gonna need me. 你会需要我的
[29:14] – If I do, I know where to find you. – Wait. -到时候我也知道去哪里找你 -等等
[29:17] Wait, wait, wait. Wait… 等等 等等 等等
[29:23] Hiya, hon. 你好 亲爱的
[29:26] Say, that’s some kinda getup you’re wearing. 你穿的衣服可真有料
[29:30] Did I leave the oven on, or is that just you, hot stuff? 是我没有关炉子 还是你太热辣了
[29:34] You live here now. 你从此住在这里
[29:38] No one will ever bother you. 没有人会再来打扰你
[29:40] Okey dokey, artichokee. 没问题 项圈女王
[29:45] I’ll be seeing you, Agnes. 我会再来看你的 艾格妮丝
[29:47] Not if I see you first, hon. 除非我先看到你 亲爱的
[29:52] – Mom! – Mom! -妈妈 -妈妈
[29:55] – Come here… – Are you okay? -过来 -你没事吧
[29:58] So, it would appear that our dream home 看来我们梦想中的家
[30:01] has been reduced to a fixer-upper. 又变回了废墟
[30:04] I know you’ll set everything right. 我知道你会安排好一切的
[30:09] Just not for us. 只是不包括我们
[30:11] No. 是的
[30:14] Not for us. 不包括我们
[30:15] Hmm. It’s time. 也该是时候了
[30:19] Should we head home? 我们回家吧
[30:21] Yeah. 好
[31:33] Okay, hop in. 上床吧
[31:36] Snug as a bug. 舒舒服服的
[31:40] Big day today. 今天发生了好多事
[31:44] Your mother and I… 你们的妈妈和我
[31:51] are very proud of you both. 非常为你们俩自豪
[31:55] Very proud. 非常自豪
[32:00] You know… 你们知道…
[32:03] a family is forever. 家人是永远的
[32:08] We could never truly leave each other, even if we tried. 不管我们怎么尝试 都不可能真正地离开彼此
[32:14] You know that, right? 你们知道的 对吗
[32:35] Good night, chaps. 晚安 孩子们
[32:36] – Good night, Dad. – Good night, Dad. -晚安 爸爸 -晚安 爸爸
[32:39] Good night, Mom. 晚安 妈妈
[32:56] Boys… 孩子们
[33:00] Thanks for choosing me to be your mom. 谢谢你们选择我做你们的妈妈
[33:59] Oh, I, uh… 我…
[34:01] I read somewhere 我以前读到过
[34:04] that it’s bad luck to say goodbye in the dark. 在黑暗中说再见会带来噩运
[34:08] No, you didn’t. 你才没有呢
[34:12] No, no. 是的 是的
[34:16] Perhaps not. Perhaps… 也许我没读到过 也许…
[34:22] I just wanted to see you clearly. 我只是想要看清你的脸
[34:27] And? 怎么
[34:30] And there you are. 就看到你了
[34:53] Wanda, I know we can’t stay like this. 旺达 我知道我们不能一直这样
[34:57] But before I go, I feel I must know. 但在我消失前 我必须要知道
[35:04] What am I? 我是什么
[35:09] You, Vision… 你 幻视
[35:13] are the piece of the Mind Stone that lives in me. 是栖息在我体内的意识宝石碎片
[35:22] You are a body of wires and blood and bone 你是我用电线 血与骨
[35:27] that I created. 创造出的身体
[35:30] You are my sadness and my hope. 你是我的悲伤和希望
[35:39] But mostly, you’re my love. 但最重要的是 你是我的爱
[36:07] I have been a voice with no body. 我曾是个没有身体的声音
[36:11] A body, but not human. And now… 后来有了非人类的身体 现在
[36:16] a memory made real. 我是一段成真的回忆
[36:24] Who knows what I might be next? 谁知道我下次会变成什么
[36:36] We have said goodbye before, 我们以前道别过
[36:39] so it stands to reason… 所以理所当然
[36:42] We’ll say hello again. 我们会再次问好
[37:14] So long, darling. 再见 亲爱的
[38:40] They’ll never know what you sacrificed for them. 他们永远不会知道你为他们牺牲了什么
[38:43] It wouldn’t change how they see me. 那不会改变他们对我的看法
[38:49] And you, you don’t… 还有你 难道
[38:52] You don’t hate me? 你不恨我吗
[38:56] Given the chance and given your power, 如果我有这个机会和你的超能力
[39:01] I’d bring my mom back. 我会复活我妈妈
[39:04] I know I would. 我知道我会
[39:08] I’m sorry. 很抱歉
[39:11] For all the pain I caused. 我带来了那么多痛苦
[39:15] I know. 我知道
[39:18] I don’t understand this power. 我还不了解这种能力
[39:21] But I will. 但我会的
[39:29] Goodbye, Monica. 再见 莫妮卡
[39:32] Bye, Wanda. 再见 旺达
[39:36] Good luck. 祝你好运
[41:44] All right, everybody, gather around. 好了 大家围过来
[41:45] The pharmacy is the best spot for medical. 药房是治疗伤员的最佳地点
[41:47] And evidence collection can begin in the hardware store, Miguel. 可以在五金店开始收集证据 米格尔
[41:50] Let’s move. 行动吧
[41:52] Monica! 莫妮卡
[41:53] Authority looks good on you, Jimmy. 你指挥起人来挺有模有样啊 吉米
[41:57] Where’s Darcy? 达西呢
[41:58] Uh, something about “debriefs are for the weak.” 她说”弱者才会做汇报”
[42:02] But, um, we can thank her for that. 不过 这可多亏了她
[42:08] Captain Rambeau. 兰博上尉
[42:10] They’re asking for you in the theater. 电影院里有人找
[42:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[42:15] All right, let’s go. 好了 走吧
[42:35] I was sent by an old friend of your mother’s. 你母亲的一位老朋友派我来的
[42:42] He heard you’ve been grounded. 他听说你被禁足了
[42:45] He’d like to meet with you. 他想和你见面
[42:48] Where? 在哪里
[46:42] Mom, help! 妈妈 救命
[46:44] – Mom, please! – Help! Mom, please! -妈妈 拜托 -救我 妈妈 求求你
旺达幻视

文章导航

Previous Post: 旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 战争与和平(War and Peace)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

旺达幻视(Wanda Vision)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号