时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | You made no effort to conceal your abilities. | 你根本没有费心隐藏你的超能力 |
[00:11] | – Well, I’m tired of hiding, Vis. – What aren’t you telling me? | -我不想再躲躲藏藏了 小幻 -你有什么瞒着我的 |
[00:14] | You have to stop her. | 你得阻止她 |
[00:15] | Just make her stop! | 让她停下 |
[00:19] | You can’t control me the way you do them. | 你不能像控制别人那样控制我 |
[00:21] | Can’t I? | 是吗 |
[00:21] | She has the world’s only vibranium synthezoid | 但是她在让这世界上唯一的合成人 |
[00:23] | playing Father-Knows-Best-In-Suburbia. | 跟她演《郊区版老爸最知道》 |
[00:26] | What happens when he learns the truth? | 等他知道真相后会怎么样 |
[00:27] | You’ve taken an entire town hostage. | 你劫持了整个镇的人 |
[00:29] | Well, I’m not the one with the guns, Director. | 拿着枪的人可不是我 局长 |
[00:39] | I had a brother. | 我曾经也有一个哥哥 |
[00:42] | His name was Pietro. | 他叫皮特 |
[00:46] | He was killed by Ultron. | 他是被奥创杀死的 |
[00:51] | Long lost bro get to | 一位消失很久的哥哥 |
[00:52] | squeeze his stinkin’ sister to death or what? | 来给他的臭妹妹一个紧紧的拥抱了 |
[00:54] | She recast Pietro? | 她给皮特重新选角了 |
[01:39] | ♪ Wanda Wanda Vision ♪ | ♪ 旺达 旺达幻视 ♪ |
[01:41] | ♪ Don’t try to fight the chaos Don’t question what you’ve done ♪ | ♪ 别企图对抗混乱 别质疑你做了什么 ♪ |
[01:46] | ♪ The game can try to play us ♪ | ♪ 游戏可以玩我们 ♪ |
[01:49] | ♪ Don’t let it stop the fun ♪ | ♪ 别让欢乐停下 ♪ |
[01:51] | ♪ Some days it’s all confusion ♪ | ♪ 有些日子非常混沌 ♪ |
[01:53] | ♪ Easy come and easy go But if it’s all illusion ♪ | ♪ 来得快 去得快 但如果一切皆为虚幻 ♪ |
[01:58] | ♪ Sit back, enjoy the show ♪ | ♪ 坐好 享受节目 ♪ |
[02:02] | ♪ Let’s keep it going ♪ | ♪ 我们继续下去吧 ♪ |
[02:04] | ♪ Let’s keep it going ♪ | ♪ 我们继续下去吧 ♪ |
[02:07] | ♪ Through each distorted day ♪ | ♪ 度过每个扭曲的一天 ♪ |
[02:10] | \h\h\h艾格妮丝 比利·马克西莫夫 汤米·马克西莫夫 | |
[02:11] | ♪ Let’s keep it going ♪ | ♪ 我们继续下去吧 ♪ |
[02:14] | ♪ Though there may be no way of knowing ♪ | ♪ 尽管无从知道 ♪ |
[02:17] | ♪ Who’s coming by to play ♪ | ♪ 谁会路过一起玩 ♪ |
[02:27] | Halloween’s a magical holiday. | 万圣节是个神奇的节日 |
[02:29] | All about family, friends, | 它的重点是家庭 朋友 |
[02:31] | and the thrill of getting to be someone else for a day. | 和可以扮成其他人一天的兴奋感 |
[02:34] | Wrong! Halloween’s about candy. | 错了 万圣节的重点是糖果 |
[02:37] | And scaring people, but mostly candy. | 还有吓唬人 但糖果更重要 |
[02:39] | Where’s your costume, Tommy? | 你的服装呢 汤米 |
[02:41] | This is my costume. I’m the cool twin. | 这就是我的服装 我是双胞胎里酷的那个 |
[02:44] | What does that make me? | 那我是什么 |
[02:50] | A dorksaurus rex. | 呆呆龙 |
[02:51] | Not a real dinosaur. | 没有那种恐龙 |
[02:55] | Man. | 天啊 |
[02:56] | He even snores cool. | 他打鼾都那么酷 |
[02:59] | – I’m gonna go wake him up. – Don’t! | -我要吵醒他 -别 |
[03:02] | You scared? | 你怕了吗 |
[03:05] | He’s our uncle. Why would I be scared? | 他是我们的舅舅 我怎么会怕 |
[03:07] | ‘Cause it’s four o’clock in the afternoon. | 因为现在是下午四点 |
[03:09] | You’re secretly afraid he’s a vampire. | 你偷偷担心他是个吸血鬼 |
[03:11] | – No, I’m not. – Yes, you are. | -我没有 -你就有 |
[03:13] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[03:14] | Blood is thicker than water! I show you! | 血浓于水 我给你们看吧 |
[03:26] | Somebody better be bleeding, broken, or on fire. | 最好是有人流血 摔坏或者着火了 |
[03:31] | Mom. Are you old Red Riding Hood? | 妈妈 你是老红帽吗 |
[03:35] | I’m a Sokovian fortune teller. | 我是一名索科威亚算命师 |
[03:38] | That is so… | 那真是太… |
[03:40] | – Rad. – …lame. | -酷了 -蠢了 |
[03:41] | “Lame.” | 是”蠢” |
[03:43] | Worse than the costumes mom made us the year we got typhus. | 比我们得伤寒那年妈妈给我们做的服装还难看 |
[03:55] | That’s not exactly how I remember it. | 我印象里可不是那样 |
[03:57] | You probably suppressed a lot of the trauma. | 你可能压抑了很多创伤 |
[04:01] | Mom has been weird since Uncle Pietro got here. | 皮特舅舅来后 妈妈就一直怪怪的 |
[04:04] | I think it’s because she hasn’t seen him in a long time. | 我觉得是因为她好久没见他了 |
[04:06] | And he’s what you call, “A man child.” | 而且他就是所谓的”大男孩” |
[04:12] | Sweet costume bro-ham-in-law. | 好服装啊 妹夫 |
[04:15] | Let me guess. Uh, traffic light. | 我猜猜 交通灯 |
[04:19] | Half-shucked corn. | 剥了一半的玉米 |
[04:22] | A booger! | 鼻屎 |
[04:23] | – Yes. – Yes! | -对了 -棒 |
[04:25] | Well, thank you for humoring me | 谢谢你迁就我 |
[04:26] | and wearing this ridiculous get-up, honey. | 穿得这么滑稽 亲爱的 |
[04:29] | Well, there were no other clothes in my closet, so… | 我的衣橱里没有其他衣服了 所以 |
[04:34] | You are incorrigible, darling. | 你真不可救药 亲爱的 |
[04:36] | I know you have a secret thing for Mexican wrestlers. | 我知道你偷偷喜欢墨西哥摔跤手 |
[04:40] | Mi gusta mucho. | 我好喜欢 |
[04:42] | Chili con carne. | 墨西哥辣肉酱 |
[04:45] | What do you say, boys? | 怎么样 孩子们 |
[04:46] | Who’s ready for that first hit of high fructose corn syrup? | 谁准备好吃第一口高果糖玉米糖浆了 |
[04:50] | – Yes! Headlock! – Get out of here, get out of here. | -锁头了 -快走开 |
[04:52] | Never told me much about your brother. | 你没怎么跟我讲过你哥哥 |
[04:53] | I had no idea he’d be so… | 没想到他这么… |
[04:55] | Go! | 开始 |
[04:58] | Great with kids. | 擅长带孩子 |
[05:02] | Yeah. He’s just full of surprises. | 是啊 他真是充满惊喜 |
[05:06] | Well, you have fun tonight, darling. | 那你今晚开心了 亲爱的 |
[05:08] | What? What do you mean? You’re all dressed and ready to go. | 什么 什么意思 你不都穿好要走了吗 |
[05:12] | I’m undercover. | 我在卧底 |
[05:13] | Halloween is a bacchanal for adolescent trouble-makers | 万圣节是爱惹事的青少年的狂欢盛典 |
[05:16] | and the neighborhood watch is the only thing that stands | 社区联防是唯一能阻止树木 |
[05:18] | between the trees and the toilet paper. | 挂上厕纸的人了 |
[05:20] | – No, that’s not what you’re supposed to– – What? | -不 你不该… -什么 |
[05:23] | Well… | 好吧 |
[05:25] | You didn’t tell me you had plans. | 你可没说你有安排了 |
[05:28] | Well, I am telling you now. | 我现在说了 |
[05:30] | Mom and Dad have been, not fighting, just, like, different. | 妈妈和爸爸近来 也不是吵架 就不一样了 |
[05:35] | It’s their first Halloween. You have to be there. | 这是他们的第一个万圣节 你必须在场 |
[05:39] | What’s the big dealio? | 有什么大问题 |
[05:40] | Big guy has a conflict, twins need a father figure for the night. | 兄弟另外有事 双胞胎今晚又需要个父亲人物 |
[05:43] | Don’t sweat it, sis. I got the old XY chromosome. | 没事的 妹妹 我也有XY染色体 |
[05:47] | Uncle P to the rescue, huh? | 皮舅舅来救场 |
[05:49] | There you go. Problem solved. | 这就行了 问题解决了 |
[05:53] | You have a spooky time tonight, kids. | 今晚吓得开心 孩子们 |
[05:55] | – Goodnight, Dad! – Bye, Dad. | -晚安 爸爸 -再见 爸爸 |
[05:58] | Wanda? | 旺达 |
[06:03] | Be good. | 乖乖的 |
[06:06] | I smell crime. | 我闻到了犯罪 |
[06:16] | Don’t do that! | 别那样 |
[06:18] | Where do you keep your water balloons? | 你把水气球都放哪了 |
[06:20] | What? We don’t have water balloons. | 什么 我们没有水气球 |
[06:22] | Where are we gonna put all this shaving cream? | 那这些剃须膏要往哪里放 |
[06:25] | – It was Billy’s idea. – I’m Tommy. | -是比利的主意 -我是汤米 |
[06:27] | And don’t you forget it! | 你可别忘了 |
[06:29] | You don’t even have a costume. | 你连服装都没有 |
[06:37] | Okay, but… Just remember that this is a respectable family. | 好吧 但…记住 我们可是受尊敬的一家 |
[06:42] | If I see any funny business, | 如果我看到你们搞怪 |
[06:43] | I am going to magic you into a pickled herring. | 我就用魔法把你们变成腌鲱鱼 |
[07:03] | I wanna see a full work-up inside the hour. | 一小时内完成完全分析 |
[07:05] | – Yes, sir. – Hayward. | -是 长官 -海沃德 |
[07:07] | Hayward! | 海沃德 |
[07:08] | You cut us off at the knees, sending in that missile. | 你派导弹进去 是断了我们的后路 |
[07:11] | Now we know who we’re dealing with. | 我们现在清楚在跟什么样的人打交道了 |
[07:14] | Hey, there he is. | 他来了 |
[07:15] | The guy who almost got murdered by his own murder squad. | 差点被自己的杀人小队杀掉的人 |
[07:21] | You work for me? | 你为我工作吗 |
[07:23] | – I actually don’t know. – She’s with me. | -我还真不知道 -她是我的人 |
[07:25] | I see. And which one of you is the sassy best friend? | 这样啊 你们哪个是嘴上不饶人的闺蜜 |
[07:28] | There is no time for you to diminish your colleagues | 你没功夫贬低同事了 |
[07:30] | when you’re about to start a war you can’t win. | 你就要掀起一场你赢不了的战争了 |
[07:32] | Maximoff was never gonna negotiate with us. | 马克西莫夫本就不可能跟我们谈判 |
[07:34] | We take her out, this whole nightmare ends. | 我们干掉她 这整个噩梦才会结束 |
[07:37] | We don’t know that. | 这不好说 |
[07:38] | We actually have no idea | 我们根本不知道 |
[07:40] | what will happen in there or out here if Wanda dies. | 如果旺达死了 那里和这里都会发生什么 |
[07:45] | So, what? We just surrender to that? | 怎么 我们就对它投降吗 |
[07:48] | Not happening. | 绝不可能 |
[07:49] | We can’t outgun her. | 我们打不过她 |
[07:51] | And clearly antagonizing her is only making things worse. | 显然 跟她对立只让事情更糟了 |
[07:54] | If Wanda is the problem, she has to be our solution. | 如果旺达是问题所在 那解铃还须系铃人 |
[07:58] | Captain Rambeau, you have become an impediment to this mission. | 兰博上尉 你已经成了此次任务的阻碍 |
[08:02] | Constantly advocating on behalf of super-powered individuals. | 总是替超能力人士说话 |
[08:07] | Yes, I know your history with Carol Danvers. | 是啊 我清楚你跟卡罗尔·丹弗斯的渊源 |
[08:10] | You know, you people who left, | 你们那些离开的人 |
[08:12] | still have the luxury of optimism. | 仍可以奢侈地保持乐观 |
[08:16] | You have no idea what it was like. | 你根本无法想象我们的情况 |
[08:18] | What it took to keep the lights on. | 为了持续下去都需要付出什么 |
[08:21] | Don’t use the last five years as an excuse to be a coward. | 别拿过去五年作为懦弱的借口 |
[08:28] | Maybe it’s a good thing you weren’t here when your mother died. | 或许你母亲死时你没在也是好事 |
[08:32] | Because clearly you don’t have the stomach for this job. | 因为你显然没有做这份工作的勇气 |
[08:38] | Get her off my base. Now. All of ’em. | 带她离开我的基地 马上 把他们都带走 |
[08:43] | All right. Come on. Let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[08:48] | Hayward is way overstepping his provisional authority. | 海沃德的行事已经远超了他的临时权力 |
[08:51] | He was looking for a reason to sideline us. | 他就想找个理由排挤走我们 |
[08:53] | He’s up to something. | 他有什么计划 |
[08:54] | Let’s go. Everybody in! | 走 都进去 |
[09:07] | Why didn’t anyone tell me the plan? | 怎么没人把计划告诉我 |
[09:09] | – You okay? – Yeah. Let’s move. | -你没事吧 -嗯 走吧 |
[09:30] | This is it. Game time. | 好了 游戏时间到 |
[09:32] | It’s not a competition, Tommy. | 这又不是比赛 汤米 |
[09:34] | – It is if you’re a winner. – Tommy. | -你赢了不就是了 -汤米 |
[09:36] | Unleash hell, demon spawn. | 掀起地狱腥风吧 恶魔之子 |
[09:41] | Do you remember when we were at the orphanage | 你记得爸妈死后我们在 |
[09:44] | after mom and dad died? | 孤儿院时吗 |
[09:45] | What was the name of that | 那个总想 |
[09:47] | kid who was always trying to steal your boots? | 偷你靴子的小孩叫什么来着 |
[09:49] | You know, he was the one… He had the… He had the skin thing. | 就是那个…皮肤有问题的 |
[09:53] | You’re testing me. | 你在考我 |
[09:54] | No, I’m not. | 我没有 |
[09:55] | Hey, it’s cool. I know I look different. | 没事 我知道我变样了 |
[09:59] | Why do you… look different? | 你为什么…变样了 |
[10:02] | You tell me. I mean, if I found Shangri-La, | 你说呢 如果我找到了仙境 |
[10:05] | I wouldn’t wanna be reminded of the past either. | 我也不会想被提醒过去的样子 |
[10:09] | Next house, Mom. | 下一家 妈妈 |
[10:10] | Junior entrepreneur, over here. | 这是个小企业家啊 |
[10:12] | How about you let Uncle P | 让你的皮舅舅 |
[10:13] | help you maximize your candy acquisition, huh? | 帮你最大化糖果收购吧 |
[10:15] | Yeah. Kick-ass! | 好啊 海扁 |
[10:16] | “I feel the need…” | “我觉得需要…” |
[10:17] | “For speed.” | “速度” |
[10:20] | Kick-ass. | 海扁 |
[10:23] | Oh, hey, Herb. | 好啊 赫 |
[10:25] | How’s patrol going? | 巡逻得如何了 |
[10:26] | Eh, quiet, so far. Hold up, will you? | 目前很平静 等一下 |
[10:30] | Say again. | 再说一遍 |
[10:33] | All the candy has disappeared? | 所有糖果都消失了吗 |
[10:35] | What? Who took my candy? | 什么 谁把我的糖抢走了 |
[10:39] | And now all the jack-o’-lanterns have been smashed. | 现在所有南瓜灯都被砸了 |
[10:46] | And now everyone’s covered in silly string? | 现在大家身上全都是傻兮兮的飘带吗 |
[10:53] | Sorry, Wanda, I gotta bounce. | 抱歉 旺达 我要走了 |
[10:55] | Well, maybe Vision can help you out. | 也许幻视可以帮你 |
[10:57] | Vision? Oh, he’s not on duty. | 幻视 他今天不值班 |
[10:59] | Oh! I… I thought he… | 我…我以为他… |
[11:03] | Is there something I can do for you, Wanda? | 你需要我做什么吗 旺达 |
[11:06] | Do you want something changed? | 你想改变些什么吗 |
[11:09] | No. It’s fine. Never mind. | 不 没事 没关系 |
[11:14] | All right. Peace. | 好吧 安了 |
[11:21] | Hey! How’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[11:22] | Happy Halloween. | 万圣节快乐 |
[12:05] | I’m so hungry, I’d eat anything. | 我好饿 我什么都会吃 |
[12:12] | Hungry? I remember hungry. | 饿了吗 我记得饥饿的感觉 |
[12:14] | I used to be like that all the time. | 我以前经常很饿 |
[12:16] | What did you do? | 然后你做了什么 |
[12:17] | Snacked on Yo-Magic, bro. | 来点魔法酸奶 哥们儿 |
[12:19] | Now I have time to hang fin. | 我现在都有时间翅翅玩玩了 |
[12:22] | Can I have some? | 能给我来点吗 |
[12:23] | Here you go, little dude. | 给 小家伙 |
[12:42] | Yo-Magic! The snack for survivors! | 魔法酸奶 生存者专用零食 |
[12:50] | This is so lame. | 太扫兴了 |
[12:52] | I can’t believe you’re making them return all the candy. | 真不敢相信你逼他们把糖都还回去了 |
[12:54] | I can’t believe what a bad influence you are. | 真不敢相信你竟然做了这么坏的榜样 |
[12:56] | Who beefed in your borscht? | 你吃错什么药了 |
[12:58] | I’m just trying to do my part, okay? | 我只是想做我该做的事 |
[13:01] | Come to town unexpectedly, | 突然出现在镇上 |
[13:02] | create tension with the brother-in-law, | 和我的妹夫产生矛盾 |
[13:03] | stir up trouble with the rugrats, and ultimately give you grief. | 跟孩子们一起惹麻烦 最后惹你难过 |
[13:06] | I mean, that’s what you wanted, isn’t it? | 这不就是你想要的吗 |
[13:10] | What happened to your accent? | 你的口音怎么回事 |
[13:12] | What happened to yours? | 你的又是怎么回事 |
[13:15] | Details are fuzzy, man. | 细节太模糊了 |
[13:17] | I got shot like a chump on the street for no reason at all | 我在街上莫名其妙被人打了一枪 |
[13:20] | and the next thing I know, I heard you calling me. | 然后我好像就听到了你的召唤 |
[13:24] | I knew you needed me. | 我知道你需要我 |
[13:27] | Uncle P, guess what? | 皮舅舅 你猜怎么着 |
[13:28] | They’ve got full-size candy bars a few blocks up. Mom, can we go? | 几个街区外在发大块糖果 妈妈 我们能去吗 |
[13:33] | Next stop, Cavity Town. | 下一站 蛀牙小镇 |
[13:35] | Right on, little dude. | 好嘞 小家伙 |
[13:37] | Chip off the old Maximoff block. | 有老舅必有小外甥 |
[13:38] | You’ve got super speed! | 你有超高速能力 |
[13:39] | – I do? – Yeah! | -真的吗 -是的 |
[13:41] | It’s okay, baby. | 没事的 宝贝 |
[13:42] | You can take it slow, and you can– | 你可以慢点 你也可以… |
[13:53] | If you’re gonna break the sound barrier, | 如果你要突破音速屏障 |
[13:55] | please just take your brother with you. | 请带上你的兄弟一起 |
[13:56] | – Really? – Really? | -真的吗 -真的吗 |
[13:57] | Really. Yeah. And please just remember to– | 真的 以及拜托你们记住 |
[14:01] | Don’t go past Ellis Avenue. | 不要越过艾利斯大道 |
[14:03] | We know, Mom. We know. | 我们知道 妈妈 我们知道 |
[14:05] | Hey! Be careful. | 小心点 |
[14:19] | I’m just trying to do my part, okay? | 我只是想做我该做的事 |
[14:21] | Come to town unexpectedly, | 突然出现在镇上 |
[14:22] | create tension with the brother-in-law… | 和我的妹夫产生矛盾 |
[14:24] | Who is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[14:26] | Wanda’s brother came to town. | 旺达的哥哥来到了镇上 |
[14:28] | He brought the wrong face. | 他的脸不对 |
[14:30] | Over here. | 这边 |
[14:31] | – What happened to your accent? – What happened to yours? | -你的口音怎么回事 -你的又是怎么回事 |
[14:35] | We shouldn’t hang out here too long. | 我们不该在这里待太久 |
[14:36] | Uh, give me two seconds. | 给我两秒钟 |
[14:38] | I just need to hack into the secure network on the base. | 我需要黑进基地的安全网络 |
[14:42] | Donezo. | 搞定 |
[14:44] | Now, should be able to access the data | 好了 应该可以接触到 |
[14:48] | on Hayward’s devices. | 海沃德装置上的数据了 |
[14:52] | Oh. That’s interesting. | 有点意思 |
[14:55] | Guys, Hayward figured out a way to look through the boundary. | 伙计们 海沃德有办法看到边界内 |
[14:58] | And he didn’t share it with the group. | 但是他却没有告诉组里的人 |
[15:03] | Is this Wanda, right here? | 这是旺达吗 |
[15:05] | No. The program is tracking the decay signature of vibranium. | 不 这个项目在追踪振金的衰变特征 |
[15:09] | Vision. Wait. | 是幻视 等等 |
[15:11] | Why is Hayward tracking Vision? | 海沃德为什么要追踪幻视 |
[15:13] | I don’t know. This is all I can access so far. | 我不知道 我目前只有这个权限 |
[15:15] | These other dots, those are Westview residents? | 那这些点是西景居民吗 |
[15:18] | The ones in Vision’s immediate vicinity, yeah. | 紧挨着幻视的那些是的 |
[15:19] | So Hayward must have an accurate headcount by now. | 那海沃德现在肯定知道准确人数了 |
[15:23] | And some sense of their well-being. | 也差不多了解他们的状况了 |
[15:28] | These people, near the edge of town… | 这些在镇边缘的人 |
[15:30] | They’re barely moving. | 他们几乎一动不动 |
[15:32] | Are they alive? | 他们还活着吗 |
[16:05] | Say, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[16:09] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[16:13] | Are those your children? | 他们是你家孩子吗 |
[16:17] | Are you waiting for something? | 你在等什么吗 |
[17:09] | Happy Halloween! | 万圣节快乐 |
[17:12] | Trick-or-treat? | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[17:43] | Agnes? | 艾格妮丝 |
[17:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么 |
[17:54] | Town Square Scare. Where is it? | 镇广场吓人大会在哪 |
[17:58] | Oh, well, the Town Square. I expect. | 在镇广场吧 应该是 |
[18:06] | Took a wrong turn. | 转错弯了 |
[18:10] | Got lost. | 迷路了 |
[18:13] | In the town you grew up in? | 可你不就是在这个镇上长大的吗 |
[18:28] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[18:31] | You… | 你… |
[18:33] | You’re one of the Avengers. | 你是复仇者 |
[18:35] | You’re Vision. | 你是幻视 |
[18:38] | Are you here to help us? | 你是来救我们的吗 |
[18:40] | I am Vision. I do want to help. | 我确实是幻视 我确实想帮忙 |
[18:43] | But what’s an Avenger? | 但复仇者是什么 |
[18:45] | What? | 什么 |
[18:47] | Why don’t you know? | 你怎么会不知道 |
[18:56] | Am I dead? | 我死了吗 |
[18:57] | No, no. Why would you think that? | 没有 你怎么会那么想 |
[19:01] | Because you are. | 因为你死了 |
[19:04] | ‘Cause I’m what? | 因为我什么 |
[19:06] | Dead. | 死了 |
[19:08] | Dead. | 死了 |
[19:10] | Dead! | 死了 |
[19:12] | Dead! | 死了 |
[19:14] | Agnes, it is my intention to reach those outside of Westview | 艾格尼丝 我想联系西景镇外面 |
[19:19] | and make sense of our situation. | 弄清我们现在的状况 |
[19:22] | How? | 怎么做 |
[19:25] | No one leaves. | 谁都不能离开 |
[19:29] | Wanda won’t even let us think about it. | 旺达都不许我们想这事 |
[19:36] | All is lost. | 全完了 |
[19:38] | Agnes… | 艾格尼丝 |
[19:39] | Agnes, please calm down. | 艾格尼丝 冷静一下 |
[19:41] | Agnes! Please… | 艾格尼丝 求你别这样… |
[19:48] | I will fix this, Agnes. I promise. | 我会解决的 艾格尼丝 我保证 |
[19:54] | Okey-dokey, neighbor. | 好啊 邻居 |
[20:08] | Happy Halloweenie! | 万圣节愉快哟 |
[20:41] | 医疗记录 莫妮卡·兰博 | |
[20:47] | That’s it. | 来了 |
[20:49] | My way back into the Hex will be here in an hour. | 我回到六边域的办法一小时就到 |
[20:52] | Just gotta meet my guy over the ridge. | 得去山那边跟我的朋友碰头 |
[20:54] | Let’s roll. | 行动吧 |
[20:56] | You can’t do that. | 你们不能那样做 |
[20:57] | Sure we can. I’m a whiz at hot-wiring cars. | 当然能 我是短路点火的专家 |
[21:00] | You can’t go back into the Hex. | 你们不能回到六边域里 |
[21:01] | Worst case scenario, | 最糟糕的情况是 |
[21:02] | Wanda removes my free will and puts me in ultra-low-rise jeans. | 旺达除掉我的自由意志 让我穿上超低腰牛仔裤 |
[21:06] | Hayward has your blood work. | 海沃德给你做了血液检查 |
[21:11] | You’ve gone through the boundary twice already, Monica. | 你已经进入边界两次了 莫妮卡 |
[21:13] | The energy inside has re-written your cells | 里面的能量在分子层面上 |
[21:16] | on a molecular level twice. | 两次改写了你的细胞 |
[21:18] | It’s changing you. | 它在改变你 |
[21:22] | Seen enough lab results to last me a lifetime. | 我看过够一辈子量的化验报告了 |
[21:25] | Cells metastasizing, cells in remission. | 细胞转移 细胞缓解 |
[21:30] | I know what Wanda’s feeling and I won’t stop until I help her. | 我知道旺达的感受 不帮到她我不罢休 |
[21:37] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:42] | But I’m staying here. | 但我要留在这 |
[21:44] | You can’t stay here. | 你不能留在这 |
[21:45] | – It’s not safe. – What? Darcy, what are you talkin’ about? | -这里不安全 -达西 你说什么 |
[21:47] | I haven’t made it through Hayward’s last firewall. | 我还没突破海沃德的最后一道防火墙 |
[21:49] | There’s something big here. | 里面肯定有重要的东西 |
[21:50] | Something that can help us. I know it. | 能帮到我们的东西 我能肯定 |
[21:56] | Fine. Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:58] | I’ll drop you the location, | 我发给你地点 |
[22:00] | you meet us out there as soon as you can. | 你尽快到那里跟我们会合 |
[22:30] | Holy shmacaroni. | 老天爷啊 |
[22:33] | Isn’t it great? | 是不是很热闹 |
[22:34] | Damn it, if Westview, New Jersey isn’t charming as hell. | 新泽西州西景镇真是魅力天堂 |
[22:37] | Now, I know that you think that I’ve have gone full soccer mom. | 我知道你肯定觉得我变成足球妈妈了 |
[22:37] | 特指花许多时间带孩子 参加各种活动的妈妈 | |
[22:40] | – Yeah. – But it really is nice, right? | -没错 -但是这真的很棒 对吗 |
[22:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[22:49] | I think Mom and Dad would’ve loved it. | 我觉得爸爸妈妈肯定会喜欢的 |
[22:53] | Yeah. I think they would have. | 是的 我觉得也是 |
[23:02] | Where were you hiding these kids up till now? | 你之前都把这些孩子藏在哪儿了 |
[23:04] | – What? – I assume | -什么 -我猜 |
[23:04] | they were sleeping peacefully in their beds. | 他们都一直乖乖地在床上睡觉呢 |
[23:07] | No need to traumatize beyond | 除了偶尔在节日里跑跑龙套 |
[23:08] | the occasional holiday episode cameo, right? | 没必要给他们造成更多创伤了 是不是 |
[23:10] | – No… – You were always the empathetic twin. | -不 -你一直都是双胞胎中更有同理心的那个 |
[23:11] | – I don’t… I didn’t… – Don’t get me wrong. | -不 我没 -别误会我 |
[23:14] | You’ve handled the ethical considerations | 你对这个情况的伦理问题 |
[23:15] | of this scenario as best you could. | 处理得尽量好了 |
[23:17] | Families and couples stay together, | 家人和夫妻都待在一起 |
[23:19] | most personalities aren’t far off from what’s underneath, | 大部分人的性格都和本质相差不大 |
[23:20] | people got better jobs, | 人们的工作都更好 |
[23:22] | better haircuts, for sure. | 毫无疑问 发型也更棒 |
[23:24] | You don’t think it’s wrong? | 你不觉得这是错的 |
[23:29] | What, are you kidding? | 什么 你在开玩笑吗 |
[23:29] | I’m impressed! Seriously. | 说真的 我感觉很震撼 |
[23:32] | It’s a big leap from giving people nightmares | 从给人们带来噩梦和从手里发射红色法术 |
[23:33] | and shooting red wiggly-woos out of your hands. | 到变成这样 可是一个很大的飞跃呢 |
[23:39] | How’d you even do all this? | 你到底是怎么做到这些的 |
[23:44] | Hey, I’m not some stranger | 我不是什么陌生人 |
[23:48] | and I’m not your husband. | 我也不是你的丈夫 |
[23:52] | You can talk to me. | 你可以和我聊聊 |
[24:01] | I don’t know how I did it. | 我不知道我是怎么做到的 |
[24:05] | I… | 我 |
[24:07] | I only remember feeling completely alone. | 我只记得我感觉非常孤独 |
[24:15] | Empty. I just… | 非常空虚 我只是 |
[24:19] | Endless nothingness. | 永无止境的虚无 |
[24:34] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:38] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[24:48] | 视障 秘密武器 | |
[24:50] | 绝密 海沃德·T | |
[24:50] | Hayward, you sneaky bastard. | 海沃德 你这个卑鄙的混蛋 |
[25:09] | Move out. | 开始行动 |
[25:12] | Vision. What’s he doing? | 是幻视 他在干什么 |
[26:33] | He really does want out, doesn’t he? | 他是真的想出来 是不是 |
[26:47] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[26:50] | Why aren’t you helping him? | 你们为什么不帮帮他 |
[26:52] | Stop! He’s coming apart! | 停下 他开始碎裂了 |
[27:04] | He really does want out doesn’t he? | 他是真的想出来 是不是 |
[27:09] | Whoa, Billy! | 比利 |
[27:12] | Are you okay? | 你怎么了 |
[27:15] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[27:17] | Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom! | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈 |
[27:20] | What? What is it, Billy? | 什么 怎么了 比利 |
[27:22] | I hear Dad in my head. He’s in trouble. | 我脑海里听见了爸爸的声音 他出事了 |
[27:27] | Let me go! What are you doing? | 放开我 你干什么 |
[27:29] | Help him! Let me go! | 帮帮他 放开我 |
[27:31] | Help! | 帮帮我 |
[27:35] | The people need help. | 帮帮里面的人 |
[27:55] | I don’t understand. What’s happening to me? | 我不明白 我这是怎么了 |
[27:57] | Where is he? Where’s your dad? | 他在哪儿 你爸爸在哪儿 |
[27:59] | Hey, don’t sweat it, sis. | 别着急 老妹 |
[28:01] | It’s not like your dead husband can die twice. | 你那死人丈夫又不会死第二回 |
[28:09] | Billy, I need you to focus. | 比利 我需要你集中精神 |
[28:16] | I can’t tell. I see these… | 我说不好 我看到了一些 |
[28:20] | …soldiers. | 士兵 |
[28:25] | They think he’s dying. | 他们觉得爸爸快死了 |
[28:44] | Jimmy. Jimmy, do you see that? Something’s happening! | 吉米 吉米 你看见了吗 出事了 |
[28:46] | It’s moving! Go, go! | 它正在移动 走 快走 |
[28:57] | Go, go, go! Move, move, move! | 走 快走 快点 |
[29:07] | Are you serious right now? | 你是认真的吗 |
[29:11] | Hey! Stop! | 停下 |
[29:24] | Oh, fudge. | 该死 |
[29:48] | Push it! Faster! | 加速 开快点 |
[30:05] | Come in. Anyone read me? | 呼叫 有人能听到吗 |
[30:09] | Anyone hear my voice? | 有人听得见吗 |
[30:12] | Does anyone read me? | 有人能听到我吗 |
[30:16] | Anyone read me? Over. | 有人能收到吗 完毕 |