时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Theresa, there’s been an accident. | 特丽萨 出事了 |
[00:03] | I want whatever’s left of the car transferred here. | 把车上剩余的东西转移到这来 |
[00:05] | We’re taking over the investigation. | 我们会接手调查 |
[00:06] | I don’t know where Ethan is. That is the truth. | 我不知道伊桑在哪儿 这就是事实 |
[00:09] | Ethan Burke for Adam Hassler. | 我是伊桑·伯克 找亚当·哈斯勒 |
[00:11] | He’s not available at the moment. | 他现在没空 |
[00:12] | If there’s time, I want to call it off. | 如果还有时间 我想把取消行动 |
[00:15] | But it’s done, Adam. | 但是木已成舟 亚当 |
[00:18] | Help! I need a doctor! | 帮帮我 我需要一个医生 |
[00:21] | – What happened? – The truck exploded. | -怎么回事 -卡车爆炸了 |
[00:22] | People are gonna want to hear from you. | 人们会想知道你的想法的 |
[00:24] | What does it matter what I think? | 我的想法重要吗 |
[00:26] | Ben, you survived a terrorist attack. | 本 你从恐怖袭击中幸存了 |
[00:29] | You’re a hero now. | 现在你是个英雄了 |
[00:30] | Give me a reading on Ruby’s chip. | 给我读一下露比的芯片 |
[00:33] | She’s at home in bed. | 她现在在床上 |
[00:34] | She must have taken her chip out last night | 她昨天晚上一定把芯片取出来了 |
[00:36] | and left it in her room. | 然后留在她的房间里了 |
[00:37] | I wonder how many more people are home in bed. | 真不知道有多少人躺在家里的床上 |
[00:39] | What happened at the fence? | 围墙那边怎么样了 |
[00:41] | Two got away, four got taken… | 两个逃走了 有四个被抓了 |
[00:42] | and Kate’s in jail. | 凯特在监狱里 |
[00:43] | Your husband blew up a truck | 你丈夫昨天晚上在主街 |
[00:44] | last night on Main Street. | 炸毁了一辆卡车 |
[00:46] | Nearly killed my son. | 差点害死了我儿子 |
[00:47] | I’m so sorry, Ethan. | 对不起 伊桑 |
[00:48] | Something must have gone wrong with the timer. | 计时器一定出了什么问题 |
[00:50] | It was… it was meant to go off a-at the fence. | 本来 本来应该到围墙才爆炸的 |
[00:53] | I say we just keep driving till we hit San Francisco. | 我们只要一直开到旧金山 |
[00:55] | This time tomorrow, | 明天的这个时候 |
[00:56] | we’ll be drinking beers by the Bay, man. | 我们就在海滩上喝啤酒了 老兄 |
[00:58] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[00:59] | Come on! All right! | 来吧 好 |
[01:09] | We made it! | 我们成功了 |
[01:34] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[01:36] | Yeah! | 对 |
[01:47] | Kill her! | 杀了她 |
[02:10] | Is this what you want? | 这就是你们想要的吗 |
[02:17] | Do it! Do it! | 快下手 杀了她 |
[02:18] | Is this really what you want?! | 这真的是你们想要的吗 |
[04:30] | – Hey! – | 喂 |
[04:32] | Where’d you go? | 你要去哪儿 |
[04:32] | You said you were gonna bring us some food! | 你说过会给我们带吃的 |
[04:35] | God. | 天呐 |
[04:36] | I can’t take another minute of this. | 我再也无法忍受了 |
[04:38] | I’m gonna lose it, I swear. | 我要发疯了 |
[04:39] | Franklin! | 富兰克林 |
[04:40] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[04:41] | You’re making everybody nervous. | 你害得大家都很紧张 |
[04:43] | Well, shouldn’t we be? | 噢 我们不该紧张吗 |
[04:44] | Where the hell is Harold and the rest of them? | 该死的 哈罗德和剩下的人都去哪了 |
[04:46] | Uh, thankfully, not in here. | 啊 他们幸好不在这儿 |
[04:47] | Maybe they actually made it out. | 也许他们已经逃出去了 |
[04:49] | Or maybe they’re dead just like us. | 或者跟我们一样死了 |
[04:51] | – We’re not dead. – Well, we’re as good as. | -我们还没死 -好吧 差不多快了 |
[04:53] | The only reason we’re not is because the Sheriff’s busy. | 我们没死是因为警长没有时间 |
[04:56] | If he wasn’t busy, he’d probably drag us | 要不是他太忙的话 早就把我们拖到主街上 |
[04:58] | right out onto Main Street, slit our throats, wouldn’t he? | 割断我们的脖子了 不是吗 |
[05:00] | Ethan is not Pope. He’s not gonna do that. | 伊桑不是蒲伯 他不会这么做的 |
[05:02] | Yeah, you’re probably right. He’ll probably just shoot us. | 是 你说得对 他可能只会一枪毙了我们 |
[05:03] | Franklin! | 富兰克林 |
[05:05] | You add to that the fact | 再加上 |
[05:06] | that we just about killed his little kid, | 我们差点害死了他的小孩 |
[05:08] | you think this guy’s gonna let us live? | 你觉得这家伙会让我们活命吗 |
[05:11] | Yeah. Yeah, I-I do. | 会 会的 我真这么认为 |
[05:13] | What makes you so sure? | 你为什么这么肯定 |
[05:15] | Because I know him. | 因为我了解他 |
[05:16] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不了解 |
[05:18] | You knew him. The guy you knew is gone. | 你曾经了解他 但他已经变了 |
[05:20] | Now he works for Wayward Pines. | 现在他为黑松镇卖命 |
[05:22] | He’s just a patsy, working like everybody else, | 他只是个懦夫 像其他人一样工作 |
[05:25] | taking orders, collecting a paycheck. | 接受命令 积攒薪水 |
[05:27] | No. No, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[05:28] | We’re dead. We’re dead. | 我们死定了 死定了 |
[05:30] | Yeah. | 死定了 |
[05:51] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[05:52] | Excuse me. You cannot go in there. | 不好意思 你们不能进去 |
[05:54] | We’re looking for the Sheriff. | 我们要找警长 |
[05:55] | – – Yeah, well, he’s not in right now. | 但他现在不在 |
[05:57] | Well, where is he? | 哦 他在哪儿 |
[05:59] | Well, it’s none of your business. | 嗯 这不关你们的事 |
[06:01] | Oh, I think it is. | 喔 我觉得有关 |
[06:03] | Class One of the Academy. | 我们是学院一班的 |
[06:05] | Well, congratulations. It’s a real honor. | 哦 恭喜 真是荣幸 |
[06:09] | It’s not an honor. | 这不是荣幸 |
[06:10] | It’s a responsibility. | 是责任 |
[06:12] | See, we take the rules of this town seriously, | 看到了吗 我们在很注重这个镇上的规矩 |
[06:15] | unlike your boss. | 不像你上司 |
[06:16] | Excuse me, but Ethan Burke | 不好意思 伊桑·伯克 |
[06:18] | takes the rules of the town very seriously. | 也很注重这个镇上的规矩 |
[06:20] | Then why is he sheltering terrorists? | 那他为什么要掩护恐怖分子 |
[06:22] | I thought blowing up kids was against the rules. | 我认为炸小孩是违反规矩的 |
[06:24] | Wouldn’t you say so, Sean? | 你说是不是 肖恩 |
[06:26] | They put Amy in the hospital. | 他们把艾米送进医院 |
[06:27] | I’d say that’s against the rules. | 那就是违反了规矩 |
[06:29] | And if you break the rules, you have to be reckoned. | 而如果你违反了规矩 就得被清算 |
[06:33] | That’s the Sheriff’s duty. | 那是警长的职责 |
[06:34] | What the Sheriff does and doesn’t do | 他该做什么和不该做什么 |
[06:37] | is none of your damn business. | 根本不关你们屁事 |
[06:39] | See, that’s where you’re wrong. | 那你就错了 |
[06:41] | The future of this town is in our hands, not yours. | 这个城镇的未来不是在你和警长手中 |
[06:47] | And not your Sheriff’s. | 而是在我们手中 |
[06:49] | So, you tell him… | 告诉他 |
[06:51] | if he doesn’t do what he needs to do, | 如果他再不履行职责 |
[06:54] | if he doesn’t reckon those traitors soon, | 如果他再不清算那些叛徒 |
[06:58] | someone’s gonna do it for him. | 那么会有人帮他履行的 |
[07:00] | I will tell him no such thing. | 我不会告诉他的 |
[07:04] | Now you skedaddle, | 现在你们快滚吧 |
[07:06] | or I’m having the three of you locked up. | 不然我把你们三个关起来 |
[07:08] | Do you hear me? | 听到了吗 |
[07:09] | “Skedaddle”? | “滚” |
[07:10] | You really want to put us in a cell with those traitors? | 你真的想把我们跟这些叛徒关在一起 |
[07:15] | Get the hell out of here. | 滚出去 |
[07:18] | Did you hear me? | 听见没有 |
[07:20] | I said get the hell out of here. | 我说滚出去 |
[07:28] | Come on, Jason. Let’s go. | 杰森 我们走吧 |
[07:33] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[07:35] | You tell him. | 你告诉他 |
[07:49] | Ethan. | 伊桑 |
[07:52] | We got this under control. | 我们已经控制住了 |
[07:55] | Under control? | 控制住了 |
[07:57] | They’ve breached the perimeter. | 他们破坏了边界 |
[08:00] | We’re fortunate to still be alive. | 我们还活着就已经是万幸了 |
[08:02] | You have to stop this now. | 你必须阻止这些人 |
[08:04] | I will. | 我会的 |
[08:07] | I’ve got Harold in custody. | 我已经关押了哈罗德 |
[08:09] | I’ll get him to talk and find out where the others are. | 我会让他开口 然后找到其他人 |
[08:11] | Yes, you said that before. | 恩 你之前就说过了 |
[08:13] | They put your son in the hospital, | 他们害你儿子进了医院 |
[08:15] | and now… now this? | 然后 又出了这事儿 |
[08:18] | This happened because they didn’t know | 这是因为他们不知道 |
[08:20] | what was really out there, because you didn’t tell them. | 外面有什么 因为你没告诉他们 |
[08:24] | No. | 不 |
[08:26] | No, this happened | 不 |
[08:27] | because what you’re doing isn’t working anymore. | 这是因为你所做的只是徒劳 |
[08:31] | The people of Wayward Pines | 黑松镇的人们 |
[08:33] | are familiar with a certain way of life, | 熟悉了某种特定的生活 |
[08:37] | a way of life where people who break the rules | 一种违反规矩的人 |
[08:40] | are punished. | 就会被惩罚的生活 |
[08:42] | They’re gonna demand retribution, release. | 他们需要惩罚和释放 |
[08:46] | And if you deny them that, | 而你拒绝的话 |
[08:47] | then they’re gonna take the law into their own hands. | 他们将会自己执法 |
[08:50] | More deaths will follow. | 更多的死亡就会随之而来 |
[08:53] | You have to act decisively and swiftly to stop all this. | 你必须快速果断地阻止这一切 |
[08:57] | This group… they’re weak. They’re reckless. | 这群人 他们很弱 也很鲁莽 |
[09:00] | Why have they taken so long to do all this? | 他们为什么准备了这么久 |
[09:04] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:05] | Because they’re doing what their leader told them. | 因为他们在按令行事 |
[09:08] | Without Kate Ballinger, they’re nothing. | 要是没有凯特·巴林杰 他们什么都不是 |
[09:11] | Reckon her, and you could stop all this. | 把她清算了 就能阻止这一切 |
[09:13] | Look… | 听着 |
[09:14] | I told you I need to do things my way. | 我说过我得按自己的规则来做事 |
[09:18] | If you could have killed the Easter bomber | 如果你能在复活节那天前 |
[09:21] | before he acted, would you? | 杀了那个放炸弹的 你会杀了他吗 |
[09:25] | Don’t make the same mistake twice. | 不要在同一个地方跌倒两次 |
[09:27] | Don’t wait till it’s too late. | 不要等到一切都太迟 |
[09:29] | Just consider… | 只要想想 |
[09:32] | one life to save Wayward Pines. | 牺牲一条命就能拯救整个黑松镇 |
[10:05] | Sit down, Harold. | 坐下 哈罗德 |
[10:06] | I want to see my wife. | 我想看我老婆 |
[10:08] | We’re gonna have a little chat first. | 我们得先聊聊 |
[10:10] | I’m not talking till I see Kate. | 见到凯特之前我不会开口的 |
[10:11] | What, are you gonna call your lawyer? | 怎么 你还打算叫律师吗 |
[10:15] | Come on. Sit down. | 来吧 坐下 |
[10:19] | You know, I think it’s strange, you being so worried about Kate | 你这么担心凯特 还真是奇怪啊 |
[10:24] | when she’s all cozy in a cell. | 毕竟她在监狱里过得那么舒服 |
[10:26] | Alan… | 艾伦 |
[10:29] | that’s the one I’d be worried about. | 才是我担心的人 |
[10:32] | What happened to Alan? | 艾伦怎么了 |
[10:34] | Well, he made it past the fence. | 嗯 他顺利穿过了围墙 |
[10:35] | He made it? | 他成功了 |
[10:36] | Yeah. About 50 yards. | 对 跑了大概五十码 |
[10:40] | And here’s Eric. | 这是埃里克 |
[10:42] | Or maybe that’s Alan and that’s Eric. | 也许那个是艾伦 这个是埃里克 |
[10:45] | It’s hard to tell. | 不好说 |
[10:46] | What did you do to them? | 你把他们怎么了 |
[10:48] | Does it look like I did this? | 这看起来像我做的吗 |
[10:50] | Harold, if I want to kill somebody, I’m gonna shoot them. | 哈罗德 如果我想杀一个人 我会用枪 |
[10:53] | I’m not gonna eat them. | 我不会把他们吃了 |
[10:54] | That fence that your friends tried to destroy… | 你那些朋友想要摧毁的围墙 |
[10:56] | it’s there for a reason… | 它的存在是有原因的 |
[10:58] | because there are things beyond it, | 因为外面存在某种生物 |
[11:01] | things a lot worse than me. | 比我可怕得多的生物 |
[11:03] | That’s a lie. You’re lying. | 骗人 你在撒谎 |
[11:05] | Then what do you think that is? | 不然你觉得那是什么 |
[11:07] | You think that’s a leg, or you think that’s an arm? | 你觉得那是条腿 还是条胳膊 |
[11:11] | Look, you don’t have to believe me. | 听着 你不信我也罢 |
[11:14] | I’m either a-a psychopathic cannibal, | 要么我是个吃人的精神变态 |
[11:17] | or maybe… What… Maybe I’m telling the truth. | 要么我说的都是事实 |
[11:20] | Any way you slice it, | 无论你怎么想 |
[11:22] | I don’t see where you have much of a choice. | 我都认为你没有选择的余地 |
[11:24] | I need names of everyone in your group. | 我需要你的小组名单 |
[11:28] | And what happened here to your friends | 而你的朋友所遭受的 |
[11:32] | is gonna happen to every single person in this town… | 将会降临到这个镇子的每个人身上 |
[11:35] | including you and your wife. | 包括你和你老婆 |
[11:39] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[11:42] | Do you understand me? | 听明白了没有 |
[11:45] | Uh-huh. | 恩 |
[11:47] | Names. | 给我名字 |
[12:39] | Theresa? | 特丽萨 |
[12:41] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[12:43] | He’s… he’s good. He slept through the night. | 他没事 睡了一晚上 |
[12:46] | Oh, that’s so good. That’s really good. | 噢 那太好了 太好了 |
[12:49] | And how is Amy doing? | 艾米怎么样了 |
[12:51] | Oh, she should be going home soon. | 她马上就康复回家了 |
[12:53] | – She was very lucky. – Yeah. | -她真幸运 -是啊 |
[12:56] | Let’s face it… they both were, hmm? | 事实上他们都很幸运 对吧 |
[12:58] | Yeah. | 恩 |
[13:00] | Theresa, I don’t want to frighten you, | 特丽萨 我不想吓到你 |
[13:04] | but I think you deserve to know. | 但我觉得你应该知道 |
[13:07] | There’s been another attack. | 镇上又有了一起攻击事件 |
[13:10] | Someone drove a truck through the fence. | 有人开车撞倒了围墙 |
[13:13] | Two died. | 两个人都死了 |
[13:14] | Where’s Ethan? | 伊桑在哪儿 |
[13:16] | Oh, no, he’s fine. He’s fine. | 噢 不 他没事 |
[13:18] | He… he was lucky, as well. | 他 他也很幸运 |
[13:23] | Theresa… | 特丽萨 |
[13:28] | I know that Ethan has shared with you | 我知道伊桑已经告诉过你 |
[13:32] | what’s at stake here. | 现在小镇所遭受的危机 |
[13:34] | Mm-hmm? | 对吧 |
[13:36] | Mm-hmm. | 恩 |
[13:37] | Do you believe him? | 你相信他吗 |
[13:43] | I don’t know what to believe anymore. | 我再也不知道该相信什么了 |
[13:45] | Good. That’s good. | 好吧 那很好 |
[13:48] | It’s very important to question things, hmm? | 对一切持怀疑态度也很重要 对吧 |
[13:53] | Especially right now, when things are so… broken. | 特别是现在 当一切都在分崩离析的时候 |
[14:00] | Why don’t you go home, get some rest, hmm? | 你回家去吧 休息一会儿 |
[14:04] | We’ll take care of Ben. | 我们会照顾本的 |
[14:05] | Oh, and I wouldn’t take Main Street for right now. | 噢 现在不要走主街 |
[14:08] | It’s not safe. | 那里不安全 |
[14:10] | Take Boxwood home instead, hmm? | 走黄杨路回家 好吗 |
[14:12] | See what you find. | 看看你有什么收获 |
[14:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:45] | Pilcher. | 皮尔彻 |
[14:47] | I need to find these people. | 我要你找到这些人 |
[14:50] | Easy enough. | 很简单 |
[14:52] | Harold broke? | 哈罗德全招了 |
[14:53] | He gave me 14 names. | 他给了我14个名字 |
[14:57] | I’m gonna need some help track ’em down. | 我需要点帮助来抓住他们 |
[14:59] | Of course. | 当然 |
[15:01] | Shouldn’t be hard. | 抓他们不难 |
[15:04] | They’re all together. | 他们现在全在一起 |
[15:05] | Where are they? | 他们在哪儿 |
[15:10] | Biergarten. | 啤酒花园 |
[15:12] | Bring it up. | 把视频调出来 |
[15:19] | They’re not there. | 他们不在那儿 |
[15:34] | Biergarten. | 啤酒花园 |
[15:52] | They took out their chips. | 他们把芯片拿出来了 |
[15:55] | They’re off the grid. | 追踪不到他们了 |
[16:21] | Any available neurologist to E.R. 2. | 所有神经科医生到二号急诊室 |
[16:24] | Any neurologist to E.R. 2. | 所有神经科医生到二号急诊室 |
[16:30] | 302b? | 302b房吗 |
[16:31] | All right, hang on. | 好的 等等 |
[16:33] | Dr. Roya, 6-8-7. Dr. Roya, 6-8-7. | 罗亚医生 687 罗亚医生 687 |
[16:38] | G.C.S. | 需要糖皮质激素 |
[16:39] | Her levels are dropping rapidly. | 她的血压下降得很快 |
[16:43] | Let me see that. | 让我看看 |
[16:44] | Go ahead and intubate. | 插气管 |
[16:45] | All right, she’s right at 9. | 好了 她稳定在9了 |
[16:52] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[16:59] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[17:00] | – Amy! – Ben, Ben, no, you can’t come in here. | -艾米 -本 本 你不能来这儿 |
[17:02] | – But what happened? – You can’t come in here right now. | -但发生了什么 -你现在不能来这儿 |
[17:04] | She’s had a swelling in her brain. | 她大脑出现了肿胀 |
[17:06] | What?! | 什么 |
[17:07] | We have to perform a surgery. | 我们要做手术 |
[17:08] | Ben, you cannot go in there. Please. | 本 你不能过去 求求你 |
[17:10] | No, she was in my… She was fine! | 不 她在我 她之前没事的 |
[17:12] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[17:13] | She was lucid not long ago, | 她之前还是清醒的 |
[17:15] | but she’s had an epidural hemorrhage, sweetheart, okay? | 但她的硬脑膜有外出血 好吗 亲爱的 |
[17:18] | We’re doing everything we can. You’ve got to trust us, Ben. | 我们在竭尽全力抢救 你要相信我们 本 |
[17:22] | Please trust us. | 请相信我们 |
[17:26] | Oh, sweet boy. | 噢 亲爱的 |
[17:28] | Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 嘘 没事了 没事了 |
[17:34] | Start by concentrating on the perimeter. | 先要专注边界 |
[17:37] | We have to prioritize the fence. | 保护围墙是我们的首要任务 |
[17:39] | This is gonna take forever. | 这要找一辈子啊 |
[17:42] | Well, we’ve got over 5,000 cameras. | 这里有5000多个监控器 |
[17:44] | Yeah, well, what if there’s a blind spot? | 好吧 但万一有盲点呢 |
[17:46] | We’re gonna find them. | 我们肯定能找到他们的 |
[17:58] | Oh. | 噢 |
[18:58] | Ben. | 本 |
[19:03] | Has there been any more news? | 有什么新消息吗 |
[19:07] | They won’t know anything for a couple hours. | 这会儿他们还不清楚 |
[19:09] | Oh, Ben. | 噢 本 |
[19:10] | Ben, you must take comfort | 本 你要知道 |
[19:13] | in the fact that you are not alone in this. | 你不是在孤军奋战 |
[19:15] | There’s great strength in unity. | 团结就是力量 |
[19:20] | It will carry us through any storm, | 这股力量会带领我们乘风破浪 |
[19:22] | no matter how fierce. | 不管困难多么艰巨 |
[19:37] | You told them? | 你告诉了他们 |
[19:40] | About Amy? | 艾米的事吗 |
[19:41] | Of course. They deserve to know. | 当然了 他们有权知道 |
[19:44] | We’re all in this together. | 我们是团结一致的 |
[19:48] | Ben, have you thought any more | 本 你有考虑昨天 |
[19:50] | about our conversation yesterday? | 我们的谈话吗 |
[19:53] | I-I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[19:56] | Everyone wants to hear from you, Ben. | 每个人都想听你的想法 本 |
[20:00] | They need to. | 他们需要你 |
[20:02] | This town, it’s coming apart. | 这个小镇正在瓦解 |
[20:06] | I’m sure you heard. | 我相信你已经听说了 |
[20:09] | There was another attack | 昨天晚上 |
[20:10] | last night. | 又发生了一起攻击 |
[20:11] | Yes, on the fence this time. | 这次是围墙倒塌了 |
[20:14] | But still there has been no reckoning. | 但仍然没有人受到清算 |
[20:19] | You remember… as the First Generation of this town, | 你要记得 作为这个小镇的第一代 |
[20:22] | you are a leader now. | 你现在是领袖了 |
[20:24] | Not me. | 不是我 |
[20:27] | And not your father. | 也不是你父亲 |
[20:53] | Hey, you guys might want to take a look at this. | 嘿 你们过来看看 |
[20:59] | There’s something going on at the hospital. | 医院里出事了 |
[21:05] | Ben! | 本 |
[21:09] | Where’s Amy? | 艾米在哪儿 |
[21:11] | Where is she? | 她在哪儿 |
[21:14] | Let him talk. | 安静 让他说 |
[21:19] | Sound. | 开声音 |
[21:22] | I know that you’re all worried. | 我知道你们都很担心 |
[21:24] | I am, too. | 我也一样 |
[21:27] | Amy’s in surgery right now, and… | 艾米现在在手术中 |
[21:31] | they won’t know anything for a couple more hours. | 他们要过几个小时才能确定情况 |
[21:35] | But I-I saw you all, and I just wanted to say that… | 但看见你们 我只是想说 |
[21:38] | I’m glad you’re all here. | 你们来了 我很高兴 |
[21:42] | A-Amy’s a good person. | 艾米是个好人 |
[21:44] | And… and what those people did to her was wrong. | 那些人对她的所作所为当然是错的 |
[21:50] | They broke the rules of our town, | 他们破坏了我们镇上的规则 |
[21:52] | and those rules exist for a reason… | 而这些规则的存在是有所原因的 |
[21:54] | ’cause without them, | 因为没有它们 |
[21:56] | we’re all in danger. | 我们的生命便岌岌可危 |
[21:59] | I just heard about another attack. | 我刚听说了另外一起攻击 |
[22:05] | I just wanted to say that I-I’m sorry that all this happened. | 我想说对于发生的一切 我很抱歉 |
[22:09] | And I’m sorry that my dad failed this town. | 也很抱歉 我的父亲背叛了这个小镇 |
[22:15] | Well, when is your dad gonna reckon them? | 你父亲什么时候会清算他们 |
[22:18] | – He’s right. – Yeah. | -问得好 -恩 |
[22:21] | He’s not going to. | 他不会清算他们 |
[22:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:35] | Ethan. | 伊桑 |
[22:38] | Ethan! | 伊桑 |
[23:55] | Aah! | 啊 |
[23:56] | Arlene? What’s going on? | 阿琳 怎么了 |
[23:59] | Help! We’re in here! | 救命 我们还在这儿 |
[24:01] | Let us out! Let us out! | 放我们出去 放我们出去 |
[24:04] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[24:05] | Arlene? | 阿琳 |
[24:13] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[24:15] | Give me the keys. | 给我钥匙 |
[24:17] | Don’t… don’t… | 不要 不要 |
[24:18] | Arlene, don’t look at them, okay? | 阿琳 不要看他们 好吗 |
[24:20] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[24:21] | They’re not gonna help you, Arlene. | 他们帮不了你 阿琳 |
[24:23] | They’re on our side. | 他们是站在我们这边的 |
[24:26] | We are just here to protect Wayward Pines, | 我们来这是为了保护黑松镇 |
[24:30] | to protect our future. | 保护我们的未来 |
[24:32] | So please… give me the keys. | 所以请你把钥匙给我 |
[24:37] | Come here! | 过来 |
[24:38] | No! | 不 |
[24:41] | Come here! | 过来 |
[24:44] | Come here! | 过来 |
[24:45] | No! | 不 |
[24:46] | No. | 不 |
[24:47] | You’re making this harder than it has to be, Arlene. | 你这样只会让事情更复杂 阿琳 |
[24:49] | Please! | 不要 |
[24:51] | Don’t you dare touch them! | 你敢碰他们一下 |
[24:53] | Or what? | 那又怎样 |
[24:54] | Your Sheriff will throw us in a cell? | 你的警长会把我们丢进监狱吗 |
[24:56] | Maybe give us a hug? | 或许是给我们一个拥抱 |
[24:58] | I know what he won’t do… reckon us. | 但我知道他不会清算我们 |
[25:01] | You’re Jason, right? | 你叫杰森 对吗 |
[25:05] | Jason Higgins. | 杰森·希金斯 |
[25:07] | I know you. | 我认识你 |
[25:11] | I-I remember you. | 我 我记得你 |
[25:12] | You bought a toy soldier from us. | 你从我们这买了一个玩具士兵 |
[25:16] | Harold… he… he carved that. | 那是哈罗德做的 |
[25:19] | You must have been 8, 10 at the time. | 你那个时候才8岁 或者10岁 |
[25:22] | But I remember it so well. | 但我记得很清楚 |
[25:25] | I remember because you were such a good kid. | 因为你是一个乖孩子 |
[25:30] | I don’t know what lies they’ve told you since then, | 我不知道后来他们对你撒了什么谎 |
[25:33] | but what I can tell you is, | 但我要告诉你 |
[25:36] | what you’re about to do, you will never recover from. | 你现在所做的 会给你留下一辈子的阴影 |
[25:41] | You can stop this right now. | 你现在就可以停手 |
[25:43] | It’s not too late. | 现在还为时不晚 |
[25:45] | She’s right, Jason. | 她说得对 杰森 |
[25:48] | We’ve made our point. | 我们已经表明立场了 |
[25:50] | This isn’t about making a point, Sean. | 这不是表明立场 肖恩 |
[25:52] | This is survival. | 这是为了生存 |
[25:54] | Are you not paying attention in class? | 你上课没有听讲吗 |
[25:56] | You deaf, dumb, what?! | 你这个愚蠢的聋子 |
[25:58] | One crack in the ark, and it all goes down. | 只要诺亚方舟出了一个漏洞 我们就全完了 |
[26:09] | It’s our responsibility. | 这是我们的责任 |
[26:17] | All right. Out. Out! | 好了 出来 出来 |
[26:25] | Come on! Get down on your knees! | 快点 跪下 |
[26:29] | Don’t look at me. | 别看我 |
[26:40] | Come on. Out. | 快 出来 |
[26:42] | Get out! | 快出来 |
[26:43] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样 |
[26:45] | – Unh! – Oh, God! | -啊 -天呐 |
[26:46] | Okay, now, you come on out. | 好了 你现在给我出来 |
[26:50] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都不要想 |
[26:52] | Aah! | 啊 |
[26:53] | Ohh! | 噢 |
[26:54] | What did I say? What did I say?! | 我说什么 我跟你说什么来着 |
[26:57] | On your knees! | 给我跪着 |
[26:59] | On your knees. | 跪着别起来 |
[27:01] | All right, everybody… | 好了 各位 |
[27:04] | after me. | 跟着我说 |
[27:07] | “Work hard.” | 努力工作 |
[27:10] | “Work hard”! | 努力工作 |
[27:12] | Work hard. | 努力工作 |
[27:12] | Work hard. | 努力工作 |
[27:13] | “Be happy.” | 开心生活 |
[27:16] | Be happy. | 开心生活 |
[27:17] | Be happy. | 开心生活 |
[27:20] | “Be happy.” | 开心生活 |
[27:23] | Say it! | 说出来 |
[27:25] | Be happy. | 开心生活 |
[27:27] | Be happy. | 开心生活 |
[27:31] | “Enjoy your life in Wayward Pines.” | 享受在黑松镇的生活 |
[27:34] | Enjoy your life in Wayward Pines. | 享受在黑松镇的生活 |
[27:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:20] | Drop ’em! | 放下枪 |
[28:24] | Down on the ground. | 给我趴在地上 |
[28:25] | Down! | 趴下 |
[28:43] | Arlene? | 阿琳 |
[28:46] | Arlene? | 阿琳 |
[29:24] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[29:27] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[29:29] | I need you to talk… | 你要开口说话 |
[29:34] | …or more people are gonna die. | 不然会有更多的人因此而死 |
[29:36] | Do you understand that? | 你明白吗 |
[29:41] | And not just your friends. | 死的可不只是你的朋友 |
[29:44] | Innocent people, Kate. | 还有其他无辜的人 凯特 |
[29:46] | Children. | 还有孩子们 |
[29:52] | They don’t think Amy’s gonna make it. | 艾米可能活不下来了 |
[29:55] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[29:58] | But nobody else has to die. | 但其他人可以不用死啊 |
[30:07] | Here. | 给你 |
[30:11] | Please, tell me where these people are. | 求你了 告诉我那些人在哪 |
[30:14] | I’m not gonna kill them. You know that. | 你知道我又不会杀了他们 |
[30:17] | But I can’t promise you that somebody else won’t. | 但我不能保证其他人不会这么做 |
[30:20] | If I have them here in custody, then I can protect them. | 但如果我把他们拘留在这里 我就能保护他们 |
[30:26] | Just like you protected Harold? | 就像你保护哈罗德那样吗 |
[30:34] | If you really want to protect them, | 如果你真的想保护他们的话 |
[30:37] | you have to stop protecting me. | 你就不要再这样子保护我了 |
[30:41] | I can’t do that. | 我做不到 |
[30:43] | You have to. | 你一定得做到 |
[30:46] | There’s more Jasons out there. | 外面还有千千万万个杰森 |
[30:47] | They breed them in this town. | 这样的人在镇上还有很多 |
[30:50] | They’re not gonna just stop. | 他们不会轻易收手的 |
[30:55] | And I c… | 我 |
[31:00] | I can’t have anybody else die because of me. | 我不能再让其他人因我而死了 |
[31:04] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[31:06] | You have to put an end to this. | 你得做个了断 |
[31:11] | You have to do what Pilcher wants. | 你得按皮尔彻说的做 |
[31:12] | There’s no other way. | 没有其他选择了 |
[31:14] | If I did what Pilcher wants… | 如果我按皮尔彻说的做了 |
[31:18] | you’d be dead already. | 你早就死了 |
[31:27] | Someone’s gonna kill me. | 如果一定要有个人来杀了我 |
[31:31] | I’d rather it be you. | 我宁愿那个人是你 |
[31:43] | I heard something. I think they’re here again. | 我听到了声音 他们可能又回来了 |
[31:56] | Theresa. | 特丽萨 |
[31:57] | What are you doing here? | 你来这干嘛 |
[32:00] | There’s something I have to show you. | 我有东西要给你看 |
[32:05] | I think Kate should see this, too. | 而且我觉得凯特也得看看 |
[32:19] | Where do these tunnels lead? | 这些隧道通到哪里? |
[32:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[32:42] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 说出来你都不相信 |
[32:45] | It’s Adam Hassler. | 这是亚当·哈斯勒 |
[32:59] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[33:02] | He was in on it. | 他也是其中一员 |
[33:05] | This is Adam Hassler. | 这是亚当·哈斯勒 |
[33:06] | It’s September 15, 14:20. | 现在是9月15号的下午2点20分 |
[33:12] | Finally… | 我们终于 |
[33:14] | finally reached the city. | 终于抵达了这座城市 |
[33:20] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[33:21] | Still no signs of any survivors. | 还是找不到任何生还者 |
[33:24] | It’s just Abbies. | 只看到阿比人 |
[33:27] | They’ve been tracking us. | 他们在追我们 |
[33:28] | I think it’s… | 我觉得 |
[33:29] | I think it’s the same group from before. | 我觉得他们就是之前那群阿比人 |
[33:32] | Somehow they seem to be communicating with each other. | 他们不知道用了什么方法可以互相联络 |
[33:37] | I’m gonna try to… | 我要试一下 |
[33:38] | try to make it to the other side, | 看看能不能成功抵达对岸 |
[33:40] | join up with the others. | 和其他人会和 |
[33:42] | Hey, Hassler! – Aah! | -嘿 哈斯勒 -啊 |
[33:50] | And Adam was just leading one group. | 亚当带领的只是一个小分队 |
[33:51] | There are hundreds of these video journals | 在全国其他城市也有 |
[33:53] | from cities all over the country, and… | 几百个这种视频日志 |
[33:57] | and there’s nothing left. | 外面真的是一片废墟 |
[34:02] | Believe me now? | 现在相信我了吗 |
[34:05] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[34:08] | Why wouldn’t he tell us? | 为什么他不告诉我们真相 |
[34:11] | Because Pilcher’s a control freak. | 因为皮尔彻是个控制狂 |
[34:17] | We have to tell everybody the truth. | 我们得把真相告诉所有人 |
[34:19] | They have to see this. | 让他们也看到这个 |
[34:21] | How do you think we can do that | 我们要怎样在皮尔彻 |
[34:23] | without Pilcher finding out? | 不发现的情况下做到呢 |
[34:27] | Let me worry about Pilcher. | 皮尔彻交给我来解决 |
[34:29] | You just think about getting people down here to see this, | 你们负责在午夜前 |
[34:32] | as many people as you can before midnight. | 让尽量更多的人下来看这个视频 |
[34:35] | Midnight? Why? | 午夜 为什么 |
[34:37] | What… what’s happening at midnight? | 午夜会发生什么事 |
[34:41] | There’s gonna be a reckoning. | 午夜会有个清算 |
[35:12] | We did reduce the swelling. | 我们已经控制住了肿胀 |
[35:13] | That’s about all we can do for now. | 但目前也只能做到这样了 |
[35:15] | Just have to… wait and see. | 现在要做的就是 顺其自然 |
[35:28] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[35:30] | Uh, sir, it’s Ethan. | 先生 是伊桑 |
[35:34] | He’d like to see you. | 他说想见你 |
[35:36] | Where? | 他在哪儿 |
[35:39] | Here. | 就在这 |
[35:57] | Ethan? | 伊桑 |
[36:12] | I want to reckon Kate. | 我要清算凯特 |
[36:21] | Right decision. | 你终于做了个正确的决定 |
[36:23] | No. | 不 |
[36:27] | It’s the only decision. | 这是我唯一的决定 |
[36:29] | When you kill a snake, you got to cut off its head. | 打蛇打七寸 擒贼先擒王 |
[36:36] | Kate’s their leader. | 凯特就是他们的领头人 |
[36:39] | She brought this on herself. | 她把责任都揽在了自己身上 |
[36:49] | You know, this is your mess. | 这本来是你的麻烦 |
[36:54] | I’ll take care of Kate. | 凯特就交给我处理 |
[36:59] | But after tonight, no more. | 但是今晚之后 我不想再清算其他人 |
[37:04] | That’s all I want… | 这也是我想要的 |
[37:06] | an end to the violence, a new beginning. | 暴力能够停息 大家开始新的生活 |
[37:11] | Well, I’m gonna need everybody there. | 那我要召集大家 |
[37:16] | Everybody. | 所有人 |
[37:42] | Yeah! Kill her! | 没错 杀了她 |
[37:44] | Is this what you want? | 这就是你们想要的吗 |
[37:48] | Is this really what you want?! | 这真的是你们想要的吗 |
[37:53] | Do it! | 快下手 |
[38:03] | I’m not gonna kill Kate. | 我不会杀了凯特 |
[38:05] | I’m not here to kill anyone. | 我来这不是为了杀谁 |
[38:10] | I’m here to tell you the truth | 而是为了告诉你们真相 |
[38:11] | ’cause we’re running out of time. | 因为我们快没有时间了 |
[38:13] | You’ve been lied to… | 你们都被骗了 |
[38:17] | about this place and about how you got here. | 关于这个地方和你们怎么来的都是假的 |
[38:23] | And there’s one man behind it all. | 有个人在背后操纵一切 |
[38:26] | You know him as Dr. Jenkins. | 那就是詹金斯医生 |
[38:28] | – – That’s right… Dr. Jenkins. | 没错 就是詹金斯医生 |
[38:30] | But his real name is David Pilcher. | 他的真名叫做戴维·皮尔彻 |
[38:33] | And he hides behind all those cameras. | 他就在这些摄像头后面监视着你们 |
[38:39] | Sir? | 先生 |
[38:41] | It’s Ethan. | 是伊桑的电话 |
[38:42] | He’d like to see you. | 他说想见你 |
[38:44] | Well, I’m gonna need everybody there. | 那我要召集大家 |
[38:49] | Everybody. | 所有人 |
[38:52] | He created this prison you live in. | 就是他一手建立起了我们所居住的这个监狱 |
[38:56] | He watches everything you do. | 你们的一举一动都在他的监视之中 |
[38:59] | He tells you what job you can hold, | 他控制着你们的工作 |
[39:02] | who you can marry, | 你们的伴侣 |
[39:04] | and when someone has to die. | 和你们的生死 |
[39:07] | He uses fear and violence to control you | 他通过恐惧和暴力来控制你们 |
[39:10] | because he’s afraid that if you know the truth | 是因为他害怕如果你们发现真相 |
[39:13] | that you’ll self-destruct, you’ll turn on each other. | 你们会崩溃 会互相残杀 |
[39:17] | But can’t you see? | 但难道你们不明白吗 |
[39:18] | That’s what’s already happening. | 你们已经崩溃了 已经在互相残杀了 |
[39:20] | The world we knew is gone. | 我们所熟知的世界已经不在了 |
[39:23] | It no longer exists. | 再也不会回来了 |
[39:26] | You don’t have to like it, but you have to accept it. | 你们也许不喜欢这个事实 但是你们必须接受 |
[39:29] | This town is all that’s left. | 世界所剩下的只有这个小镇了 |
[39:33] | He’s telling the truth. | 他说的都是真的 |
[39:35] | The only reason I’ve been fighting | 我一直努力抗争的原因 |
[39:38] | is to find out what’s out there. | 就是想知道外面怎么样了 |
[39:40] | And now I know. | 现在我知道了 |
[39:41] | I’ve seen it, | 我亲眼看到了 |
[39:42] | and it’s the last thing I wanted. | 虽然我从未想过会是这样的结果 |
[39:44] | I wanted everything we left to still be there, but it’s not. | 我也希望之前的世界还在 但并没有 |
[39:49] | He’s not lying to you, and we can prove it. | 他没有说谎 我们也可以证明 |
[39:52] | You are lying! | 你说谎 |
[39:54] | She’s not. | 她没有 |
[39:55] | He’s telling the truth. I saw it, too. | 他说的是事实 我也看到了 |
[39:59] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[40:01] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[40:02] | So have I. | 我也是 |
[40:04] | So have I! | 我也是 |
[40:07] | David Pilcher… | 戴维·皮尔彻 |
[40:11] | he doesn’t believe we can handle this. | 他不相信我们可以接受这个事实 |
[40:13] | But we’re stronger than he thinks. | 但我们远比他想象的坚强 |
[40:15] | Even with all these lies, with this violence, | 就算有这么多谎言与暴力 |
[40:17] | we have made lives here. | 我们在这里生活了下去 |
[40:19] | How dare you say his name, Kate? How dare you? | 你怎么敢说他的名字 凯特 你怎么敢 |
[40:21] | And this truth… it will only make us stronger. | 真相 只会让我们更坚强 |
[40:24] | We can build a future here because we have to. | 我们可以在这里建造未来 因为我们别无选择 |
[40:26] | Why are we listening to her? | 我们为什么要听她的 |
[40:30] | David Pilcher is a great man. | 戴维·皮尔彻才是伟人 |
[40:33] | David Pilcher is the savior of all humankind! | 他才是人类的救世主 |
[40:39] | He chose us, every one of us, | 是他选择了我们 每个人都是他选择的 |
[40:44] | and that is a great honor. | 这是多么大的荣幸啊 |
[40:47] | We owe him our lives… | 我们欠他一条命 |
[40:50] | our trust, and our devotion. | 我们必须献之以信任和忠心 |
[40:53] | We’re gonna listen to her?! | 我们难道要听她的吗 |
[40:55] | She tried to murder two innocent children! | 她可是想杀两个无辜的孩子啊 |
[40:58] | That is not true. | 不是这样的 |
[40:59] | She tried to destroy our fence, destroy our town. | 她想炸掉围墙 炸掉这个镇子 |
[41:03] | She is a terrorist, | 她就是个恐怖分子 |
[41:04] | and she has to be reckoned. | 我们必须清算她 |
[41:06] | Enough. | 够了 |
[41:24] | What’s the matter with everyone? | 大家都怎么了 |
[41:27] | Why are you all just standing there? | 你们怎么都站着不动 |
[41:38] | What happened to the power? | 怎么停电了 |