Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

黑松镇(Wayward Pines)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 黑松镇(Wayward Pines)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] It is the year 4032. 现在是4032年
[00:05] Man’s destruction of the environment 人类对环境的破坏
[00:07] has created evolutionary aberrations, 导致了进化畸变
[00:10] known as Abbies… 我们称之为畸变人
[00:13] …that rule the Earth. 他们统治地球
[00:16] One man saw the catastrophe coming. 一个人预见到了即将到来的毁灭
[00:19] He created an ark for mankind 他为人类创造了一个方舟
[00:22] and selected a chosen few 并选了为数不多的一些人
[00:24] to sleep for 2,000 years 让他们沉睡了两千年
[00:26] and defy mankind’s extinction. 躲过了人类的灭绝
[00:30] Surrounded by mountains 地球上仅存的人类
[00:31] and protected by an electric fence, 居住在怪松镇中
[00:33] the last of humanity left alive on Earth 那里四面环山 还建有
[00:37] do their best to survive in a town called Wayward Pines. 带电的围栏 他们努力生存下来
[00:46] We’ll protect the harvesters. What about the Abbies? 我们要保护收割庄稼的人们 畸变人怎么办
[00:48] We have never used fire on them before. 我们还没对他们用过火
[00:50] We don’t know what they understand about it. 我们不确定他们对火有什么反应
[00:52] Well, tonight they’ll learn. 那今晚他们就明白了
[00:53] Use the flamethrowers. 用喷火器
[00:56] Finally reached the city. 终于抵达旧金山了
[00:57] Pilcher sent a dozen nomads out beyond the fence, 皮尔彻曾派出十二个流浪者去围墙外
[00:59] and Adam’s the only one who’s ever returned. 而亚当是目前唯一一个回来的
[01:01] You knew all along. You were working with Pilcher. 你一直都知道的 你和皮尔彻一伙的
[01:04] I want to call it off. 我想取消
[01:05] It’s done, Adam. 但木已成舟 亚当
[01:07] My family is all gone because of you. 我的家人全没了都是因为你
[01:10] – Tell him. – Xander and I are married. -告诉他 -我和詹德结婚了
[01:12] He’s my husband. 他是我的丈夫
[01:17] I heard you caught one of those creatures in the middle of town. 我听说你们在小镇的中央地区捉到了一只那种怪物
[01:19] It’s the first female we’ve ever seen. 这是我们见到的第一个雌性
[01:21] As with any species, they’re different. 他们和其他物种不一样
[01:23] They’re not just dumb animals. 他们不只是愚蠢的动物
[01:25] There’s a method to it, 对付他们是有方法的
[01:26] if you can survive long enough to learn it. 只要你活得够久就能学会
[03:40] We’ve cleared the valley, sir. 谷地已经搜查完毕 长官
[03:41] We are commencing the ground sweep 我们即将进行地毯式扫荡
[03:43] to confirm our perimeter is secure. 以确保周边安全
[03:54] Clear! 安全
[03:56] The area’s secure, sir. 本区安全 长官
[03:58] We can now begin construction of the fence. 我们现在可以开始建围栏了
[04:25] We should have a baby. 我们该要个孩子
[04:28] You and I. 你和我
[04:30] Really? 真的吗
[04:33] You’re… ready to do that? 你…准备好了
[04:36] With me? 跟我要孩子
[04:39] Well, we’ve encouraged 我们一直鼓励
[04:41] the First Generation to procreate. 第一代生儿育女
[04:44] Enthusiastically. 积极鼓励
[04:48] I think we’re ready to set an example. 我觉得我们可以开始以身作则了
[04:52] A son to lead. 生个儿子做领袖
[04:55] Or a daughter. 或是女儿
[04:57] Or a son. 或是儿子
[04:59] One of both. 一样一个
[05:01] Four of both. 要四个吧
[05:14] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[05:17] It’s nothing. 没事
[05:20] Just a lot on my mind. 就是有很多心事
[05:22] Same as you. 跟你一样
[05:24] It’s okay to have hope. 有希望不是坏事
[05:26] We’re doing well. 我们很好
[05:28] The town? 小镇吗
[05:30] There’s still the problem of the rust in the water line and… 还有水管锈的问题 以及
[05:34] I’m talking about us, Kerry. 我是说我们 凯瑞
[05:39] We make a great team. 我们是好搭档
[05:43] I knew you were the right choice. 我知道选你是正确的选择
[06:11] So? What’ll it be? 怎么样 你怎么决定
[06:14] Well, I tried your beer, 我尝过你的啤酒
[06:17] which is revolting. 难喝极了
[06:19] And the whole celery soda thing, 还有芹菜汽水
[06:21] I don’t know what that is, so… 我都不知道那是什么
[06:24] Your choice. 你选吧
[06:32] How about that? 这个呢
[06:37] “Distilled from pure Kentucky water”? “用纯净肯塔基水蒸馏”
[06:40] Really? 不是吧
[06:42] Where’d you get this? 哪来的
[06:44] Hassler drag it back in? 海瑟勒带回来的
[06:47] It is a very nice label. 标签真不错
[06:49] Unfortunately, what’s inside of it, 很遗憾 里面的东西
[06:51] we brewed two weeks ago, in the woods. 是我们两周前在林子里酿的
[06:57] Yeah, well… 好吧
[06:59] Sorry. 抱歉
[07:05] You know what this place needs? 知道这里需要什么吗
[07:08] A town drunk. 一个小镇酒鬼
[07:11] Job’s open. 目前还没人
[07:33] I did look for you, Theo. 我找过你的 西奥
[07:37] I did what I could to find you. 我尽了一切力找你
[07:45] I’m here because I know you have questions. 我来是因为我知道你有问题
[07:50] I’m tired of secrets. 我受够了秘密
[07:54] Did you try to have a baby? 你们试着要孩子了吗
[09:15] Everybody up! We gotta go now! 都起来 我们得走了
[09:18] – What? – Leave everything behind, there’s no time! -什么 -什么都别带 没时间了
[09:23] Let’s go, let’s go! 我们走 我们走
[09:24] Now! Now! 快 快
[09:28] Bastard! 混蛋
[09:39] Oh, no, Theresa… 不 不 特蕾莎
[09:53] Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines. 怪松镇的居民们请注意
[09:55] All able-bodied men, 所有身体健全的男性
[09:57] please report to the fire station immediately. 请立即到消防局报到
[11:32] Hey, hey, what’s happening? 发生什么事了
[11:34] The crops– they’re on fire. 那些庄稼 都着火了
[11:36] On fire? How? 着火了 怎么会
[11:37] We don’t know what happened. 我们也不知道发生了什么
[11:38] We’re going out there. 我们要去外面看看
[11:39] Who’s going out there? 谁要出去
[11:40] Anyone who can. 所有能去的人
[11:42] We need help! 我们需要帮助
[11:44] You should get to the hospital. 你得到医院去
[11:46] I meet you there and I’ll see what I can do here. 我先在这帮忙 之后我会去那找你
[11:48] You should go. 你快去吧
[11:52] Dr. Yedlin, we need your help. 叶德林医生 我们需要你帮忙
[11:54] Can you come with me now? 现在你能跟我来吗
[11:55] They’re back, aren’t they? 它们回来了 对不对
[11:56] We’ve seen some of them out there, yes. 我们的确在外面发现了一些
[11:58] Why are you sending civilians? 你们为什么派平民去
[11:59] Soldiers to fight the Abbies, civilians to fight the fires. 士兵去抗击畸变人 平民去扑灭大火
[12:02] It’s not the same thing. 这是两码事
[12:03] Well, they’ll die the same. 不过他们一样会死
[12:04] Should we just let the crops burn? 那我们就放任庄稼燃烧殆尽
[12:06] If we lose the food, 如果我们失去了食物
[12:07] then we’re all dead. 那我们都没活路
[12:08] What about the explorers? 探索者们呢
[12:09] CJ, the trucks? CJ和那些卡车呢
[12:11] We lost contact with them ten minutes ago. 十分钟前我们失去了和他们的联系
[12:14] We need you at the hospital right now! 医院现在需要你
[12:21] Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines. 怪松镇的公民们请注意
[12:23] All able-bodied men, 所有身体健全的男性
[12:25] please report to the fire station immediately. 请立即到消防局报到
[12:27] …nice plan, but we should think about– 这计划不错 但是我们得考虑到
[12:36] You’re going out there? 你要出去吗
[12:37] We need guns. 我们需要枪
[12:39] To fight against him? 去反抗他
[12:40] No, to defend ourselves against whatever’s out there. 不 去抵御墙外的东西 保卫自己
[12:43] Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines… 怪松镇的公民们请注意
[12:44] Can you get us in? 你能送我们进去吗
[12:45] The Mountain? 去山里
[12:47] Xander… 詹德
[12:48] Look, I’m not trying to drag you into something again. 听着 我不想让你再卷入什么事情
[12:50] I’m just trying to avoid a slaughter. 我只是在试图避一场屠杀
[12:53] I’ve worked with Jason and I don’t trust him. 我和杰森共事过 我并不信任他
[13:15] We lose those crops, we lose everything! 要是失去了庄稼 我们就失去了一切
[13:31] All right, we got to get this out! 好了 我们得扑灭这大火
[13:32] Let’s get the hoses over here! 把水管铺过来
[13:34] Get the hoses! Get the hoses! 放水管 放水管
[13:47] I’ve brought up tape, all the gauze, saline and sutures. 我找来了所有的胶带纱布 盐水和缝线
[13:50] The O.R. is ready– 手术室已经备妥
[13:51] they told us to prepare 20 beds. 他们要求我们准备好20张床位
[13:52] Are we really expecting 20 patients all at once? 我们真的会同时救治20个病人吗
[13:55] We’ll need more. Discharge some more. 我们会需要更多的 多腾些出来
[13:56] More than 20? 20张还不够
[13:58] We don’t have any tags. 我们没有标签了
[13:59] – What? – Triage tags. -什么 -伤员检伤分类标签
[14:00] Get some markers and we’ll write on their forearms. 找几支马克笔 在他们前臂上做标记
[14:05] Hey, everybody… 大家注意
[14:06] Hey, ev– Stop! 喂 安静
[14:09] Stop! Listen to me. 安静 听我说
[14:12] I’ll triage as they arrive, 伤员到达后 我会给他们做检伤分类
[14:13] and I’ll assign them out. 然后分配给你们
[14:15] Letters for each color. 用字母代替每种颜色
[14:16] G is green. G代表绿色
[14:17] Green is minor. 绿色是轻微伤
[14:19] Yellow can wait. 黄色是可延迟治疗
[14:20] Red is immediate. 红色是立即治疗
[14:21] Black, deceased. 黑色是已经死亡
[14:24] Do not let them self-evaluate. 不要让他们自我评估
[14:25] Listen to what I say. 听我说的话
[14:27] And be calm. 要沉着冷静
[14:29] Look, I want you to know where everything is right now, 你们现在要搞清楚所有物品的位置
[14:32] because I don’t want any supply runs 因为我不想在我做手术的时候
[14:34] when I got someone going asystole on my table. 你在边上忙着翻找东西
[14:36] We’re gonna offer the best care to the most that we can. 我们要竭尽所能给予大部分人最好的救治
[14:41] You can do this. 你们能做到
[14:44] Come here. 跟我来
[14:45] Can I just say, sir, 长官 我能这么说吗
[14:46] there is no one I’d rather be in a mass casualty… 出现如此惨烈伤亡之际 我希望由你…
[14:47] – Shut up, Oscar. – Yes, sir. -闭嘴 奥斯卡 -遵命长官
[15:50] More suction. 继续吸
[15:53] All right, he’s good. 好 他没事了
[15:53] Suture him up. Next! 给他缝合 下一个
[15:55] …wounds to the abdomen and chest. 腹部和胸部受伤
[15:59] He’s gone. 他死了
[16:00] These are bite marks. 这些是咬痕
[16:01] – Next! – More coming in! -下一个 -更多伤员将到达
[16:03] Move! We need more stretchers out here! 让路 我们需要更多的担架
[16:08] I’m okay. 我没事
[16:09] The Abbies got past us to the crops. 畸变人越过我们到达庄稼地了
[16:11] I’m fine! Help her! 我没事 救救她
[16:12] – Yellow! – Help her! -来人 -救治她
[16:13] Stop the bleeding in his shoulder. 给他的肩膀止血
[16:15] She’s hypotensive and tachycardic. 她低血压 心搏过速
[16:17] Get her an I.V. Bag. 给她静脉输液包
[16:18] Ampicillin, two grams. 氨比西林两克
[16:20] We just used the last bag. I looked. 我们刚用完了最后一包 我查看了
[16:21] – You’re sure? – Yes. -你确定 -是的
[16:23] Okay, breathe. 好 呼吸
[16:24] Slowly, slowly. 慢点 慢点
[16:27] Her SAT’s are dropping! 她的血液氧饱和度在下降
[16:28] Theresa– you’re name’s Theresa, right? 特蕾莎 你的名字是特蕾莎是吗
[16:30] Look at me. My name’s Theo. 看着我 我的名字是西奥
[16:32] I need you to look at me right now. 你得看着我
[16:33] You have a collapsed lung 你的肺萎缩
[16:34] and that’s why you’re having trouble breathing. 所以你呼吸困难
[16:35] Dr. Yedlin?! 叶德林医生
[16:36] Now, I’m gonna get you through this. 我会把你治好
[16:37] – I’m not gonna leave you, okay? – Dr. Yedlin? -我不会离开你 好吗 -叶德林医生
[16:39] – You got it. – I need your help! -你会没事的 -我需要你的帮助
[16:41] Slow, breathe in. 慢慢地吸气
[16:43] And out…. in, out. 呼气 吸气 呼气
[16:45] Good. I’m not leaving you. 很好 我不会丢下你
[16:46] Very good. 非常好
[16:48] I have to insert this in your chest. 我要把这个插入你的胸腔
[16:49] It’s gonna hurt, but it’s gonna let you breathe. 会很疼 但会让你呼吸顺畅
[16:51] Are you ready? 准备好了吗
[17:02] – Dr. Yedlin? – That’s better. -叶德林医生 -好多了
[17:04] – Dr. Yedlin! – Okay. -叶德林医生 -好了
[17:06] Why aren’t the first generation patients being prioritized? 为什么第一代病人不优先治疗
[17:08] They are if they’re dying. 情况危急的优先
[17:12] The femoral artery– I-I can’t find it! 我找不到股动脉
[17:15] Clamp it off! 夹住它
[17:16] I’m trying, there’s just… 我正在努力 但是这
[17:17] There’s too much blood! 血太多了
[17:19] Dr. Yedlin, I need you to do this. 叶德林医生 这得你来
[17:20] I can’t– my hand is in a patient right now. 不行 我的手在患者体内
[17:22] – You can do it. – Okay. -你可以的 -好吧
[17:24] Put pressure on the thigh, 压紧大腿
[17:25] and have your fingers find the artery. 用手指找到动脉
[17:27] Dig your fingers in there! 把手指伸进去
[17:32] Okay, I think I found it! 好了 我好像找到了
[17:33] Bring the clamp in. 把止血钳伸进去
[17:34] Don’t take your fingers off until it’s fully clamped. 完全夹住前不要把手指拿开
[17:42] I got it. 搞定了
[17:45] His heart rate’s coming down. 他的心率在下降
[18:31] No one could’ve predicted what happened tonight. 今晚的事谁也无法预料
[18:36] I should’ve been able to predict it. 我应该能预料到的
[18:39] That the fields would burn? 你能预料田地着火吗
[18:42] How could you know that? 你怎么可能会知道
[18:45] It’s an impossible situation. 这是无法预测的
[18:51] If I can’t trust my own instincts… 如果我不能相信自己的直觉
[18:55] rely on what Pilcher taught me, what good am I? 只能依靠皮尔彻教我的东西 我还有什么用
[19:00] I should’ve had us more prepared. 我应该帮大家准备得更充分的
[19:02] You did prepare us. 你已经为我们准备了
[19:05] By planting them in the first place. 你当初种下庄稼就是准备
[19:09] ‘Cause nothing would grow in Wayward Pines. 因为怪松镇没有生物能生长
[19:15] Why is that, Kerry? 为什么 凯瑞
[19:18] What’s wrong with the soil here? 这里的土壤怎么了
[19:22] Why didn’t Pilcher account for it? 为什么皮尔彻没有说过这事
[19:25] What did we do to it? 我们对这里的土做过什么
[19:30] And what does it tell us if we have to die 我们得牺牲才能获取生存的食物
[19:31] to get the food we need to survive? 又说明了什么
[19:41] Who the hell are you? 你到底是谁
[19:44] Because I thought you were the man born to lead this town. 我原来以为你是这个镇子真正的领袖
[19:48] Trained by Pilcher himself to usher mankind 从师于皮尔彻来带领人类
[19:51] – Kerry… – to the next generation, -凯瑞 -繁衍生存下去
[19:53] but that is not who I see in front of me right now. 但那并不是我眼前的这个人
[19:55] Because what I see… 因为我看到的
[19:57] is weakness. 只有软弱
[20:00] And fear. 还有恐惧
[20:02] Are you the man born to lead? 你是真正的领袖吗
[20:07] Yes. 我是
[20:08] Then act like it. 那就表现得像样点
[20:12] And never let them see you doubt it. 不要让别人觉得你对此有所质疑
[20:15] Even if you do. 哪怕你真的这么想
[20:33] Dr. Yedlin, hey. 叶德林医生
[20:35] I was out there with the firefighters. 我之前和救火员在现场
[20:41] one of them got a piece of me. 其中有一只伤到我了
[20:45] How’s your jaw? 下巴怎么样了
[20:47] Well, it hurts to smile. 笑的时候还会疼
[20:49] Was that the point? 你就是为这个打我的吗
[20:51] One of them. 算是原因之一
[20:55] Hey, I left our wife in your office. 我把咱们的妻子送到你办公室了
[20:58] She actually saved some lives, too, tonight. 实际上 她今晚也救了几个人
[21:00] But… I’ll let her tell you all about it, 不过…我还是让她跟你说吧
[21:03] since everything’s out in the open now. 既然现在我们把话都说开了
[21:10] Oh, and Doc? The first one’s free, 医生 第一拳算你白打
[21:11] but the next one’s gonna cost you. 下一拳你可要付出代价了
[21:28] You still have feelings for him? 你对他还有感觉
[21:32] Our marriage was like all the others in Wayward Pines at first. 一开始 我们的婚姻和怪松镇其他人的一样
[21:36] There were rules. 这里有规则
[21:37] There was surveillance. 这里有监控
[21:40] We were no more than cellmates. 我们就和囚犯差不多
[21:45] And I chose you before any of this happened. 在这一切发生前 我选择了你
[21:51] Dr. Yedlin, we… we need you. 叶德林医生 请过来一下
[21:55] That’s not an answer, Rebecca. 这不算是答案 丽贝卡
[22:16] Okay, uh, just… 好吧 请…
[22:18] just try not to move too much. 尽量不要乱动
[22:21] Are you a doctor here? 你是这的医生吗
[22:23] Chief resident, yes. 没错 住院总医师
[22:24] Uh, Dr. Yedlin called on me earlier tonight 叶德林今天晚上叫我来
[22:26] to perform a femoral artery clamp. 进行股动脉止血手术
[22:28] Theresa… 特蕾莎
[22:30] Who? 谁
[22:31] Theresa Burke. 特蕾莎·伯克
[22:33] Is… 她…
[22:34] Um, you should… you should get some rest. 你…你应该好好休息
[22:38] Is she dead? 她死了吗
[22:41] I can’t really discuss that. 我不方便说
[22:42] She… 她…
[22:45] Just tell me. 告诉我吧
[22:48] I mean that, uh, 我是说…
[22:49] you have to be… you have to be family. 我们…只能对她的家属说
[23:02] The Abbies were targeting any man with a hose. 那些畸变人的目标是手里拿着软管的人
[23:05] Their goal, clearly, 显然 他们的目标
[23:06] was to stop us from saving the crops. 就是阻止我们拯救那些庄稼
[23:08] You’re saying the Abbies knew 你是说畸变人清楚
[23:09] what the men were doing and targeted them? 我们的人在做什么 并把他们当成目标
[23:11] I’m sure it was very 我知道外面发生的事
[23:13] confusing out there, Mario, 肯定让你很困惑 马里奥
[23:14] in the dark and the heat of the battle… 毕竟当时一片漆黑 战斗激烈…
[23:16] I know what I saw, ma’am, 我知道我看见了什么 女士
[23:18] as I watched my men die. 我眼看着我的人一个个死去
[23:20] How many troops do we have left? 我们还剩多少士兵
[23:22] We lost half of the men, sir. 我们失去了一半的人手 长官
[23:24] We have less than 20 soldiers left. 现在还剩不到二十个士兵
[23:27] Perhaps we should 也许我们应该
[23:28] reconsider recruiting so heavily 重新考虑是否要大规模地
[23:29] from the First Generation… 从第一代招募士兵…
[23:30] We’ll recruit more of them. 我们要招募更多的人
[23:34] Our real enemy already did what they came to do: 我们真正的敌人已经达到了目的
[23:37] attack our food source. 攻击我们的食物来源
[23:39] I’m sorry, you make it sound as if the Abbies had a plan. 不好意思 你是说这是畸变人计划好的
[23:42] They set fires at the corners, 它们在角落点火
[23:44] so that it would spread faster. 知道这样可以让火更快扩散
[23:45] The Abbies never used fire as a weapon before. 畸变人以前从没把火当作武器
[23:48] Not in all the years we’ve been here. 我们在这里这么多年来都没用过
[23:51] Until we used it against them 直到我们为了收获庄稼
[23:52] to harvest the crops. 而用火攻击了它们
[23:54] We taught them. 是我们教它们的
[23:57] And tonight, they learned. 今晚 他们活学活用了
[23:58] Stop talking about them as though they’re human. 别把它们说的和人类一样
[24:00] When the fields were on fire, 当庄稼地着火的时候
[24:03] Margaret was calm, but the males 玛格利特很冷静 但是在
[24:05] in the lab became highly aggressive, 实验室的雄性们都变得非常激动
[24:08] as if… 就像
[24:09] as if they knew what was happening. 就像它们知道发生了什么一样
[24:11] So if they did have a plan… 如果它们真的计划过的话
[24:12] They had no plan! 它们没有计划
[24:18] The crops. Tell me. 庄稼怎么样了 告诉我
[24:20] The flame took the plants down to the root. 大火把作物烧了个精光
[24:22] The earth is scorched. 大地都烧焦了
[24:24] Replanting on that ground would take months, 在那片地上重新种植需要好几个月
[24:27] if the Abbies even let us. 还是在畸变人不妨碍我们的情况下
[24:28] So we only have the food 所以我们只有
[24:29] that’s currently in the storehouse. 现在仓库里的那点食物了
[24:30] No. Plant something that grows quickly. 不 种点长得快点的
[24:33] It won’t work. 没用的
[24:34] What are you saying? 你什么意思
[24:36] That we’ll starve to death? 那我们就这样饿死吗
[24:38] Every human on the planet starves to death? 地球上的每一个人都就这样饿死吗
[24:43] In how long? 还有多久
[24:45] If nothing changes… 按现状的话
[24:51] …less than six weeks. 不到六周
[24:59] Today, we mourn the loss 今天 我们为这个镇子
[25:00] of 35 members of this town. 牺牲的35人而默哀
[25:04] 35 members of our species. 我们种族的35个人
[25:09] It’s easy. 其实很容易
[25:11] It’s easy to wake up in the morning 其实很容易每天一起来
[25:13] and forget who we are. 就忘记了自己是谁
[25:16] It’s easy to forget that there are no more 也很容易忘记
[25:17] second chances for humanity. 人类再也没有第二次机会了
[25:21] That this is it. 这是最后的了
[25:24] That we… are it. 我们是最后的希望
[25:29] I’m told that people used to tell stories… 有人告诉我以前人们一直在讲故事
[25:33] stories that mankind began with only two people, 故事说人类起源于两个人
[25:38] a man and a woman. 一男一女
[25:42] Now we number 1,178. 现在我们有1178人
[25:46] So today, I believe 所以今天 我相信
[25:48] that if we rose from two, 我们既然能从两个人发展至今
[25:50] we can rise from this. 我们也能从这里重生
[25:52] We are the hope of mankind. 我们是人类的希望
[25:55] We will survive… 我们将继续活下去
[25:58] for those lost… 为了逝者
[26:02] and for the future. 也为了未来
[26:05] Present arms! 持枪致敬
[26:08] Ready… aim… 准备 瞄准
[26:11] fire! 发射
[26:14] Ready! 准备
[26:15] Aim! 瞄准
[26:17] Fire! 开火
[26:20] Ready! 准备
[26:22] Aim! 瞄准
[26:24] Fire! 开火
[26:32] Here you go. 给
[26:33] Thank you. 谢谢
[26:42] Fellas. 小伙子们
[26:44] Wayward Vine? 要怪松镇藤吗
[26:45] We’re collecting the weapons 我们来收走
[26:46] that were commandeered from the armory last night. 昨晚从军械库征用的武器
[26:48] I need yours. 你的交上来
[26:52] “Commandeered”? “征用”
[26:55] Nope. No, I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking about. 不 不 恐怕我不明白你在讲什么
[27:00] Oh, wait. 等等
[27:02] You mean the ones that we used to save your asses. 你是说我们用来救你们的武器吗
[27:04] You mean those weapons? 你是说那些武器吗
[27:05] Yeah. ‘Cause I do have one of those. 因为我倒是有那样的
[27:13] I won’t discover that you kept some for yourself? 你没有私存武器吗
[27:15] Nah. 没有
[27:16] I mean, we got no food. 我是说 我们没有食物
[27:18] Abbies just killed a few dozen people. 畸变人只是杀死了一小部分人
[27:21] We can’t have citizens running around 我们不能让居民
[27:23] able to defend themselves, can we? 拿着武器保护自己 对吧
[27:25] That’s your job. 那是你们的责任
[27:28] You’re doing great, by the way. 顺便提一下 你们做的很好
[27:33] Toss the place, if you want. 你想的话 随便搜
[27:40] You have a nice day. 祝你今天愉快
[27:43] Those shirts… 那些衬衣
[27:46] I always thought 我一直在想
[27:47] they were an odd choice of color. 选这个颜色很奇怪
[27:50] Brown. 棕色
[27:54] Of course… 当然了
[27:55] …I guess all you First Gens 我估计你们这些第一代
[27:57] aren’t exactly up on your history. 并不怎么了解你们的历史
[27:59] “Do not discuss the past” And all that. “别谈论过去”之类的规定
[28:09] I know history. 我了解历史
[28:11] I know your history. 我也了解你的历史
[28:13] Crashed out of the Marines. 被海军陆战队赶出来
[28:15] Drug dealer given a second chance. 重新改过的毒贩
[28:17] Pilcher chose everyone for a reason. 皮尔彻选择每个人都是有理由的
[28:19] Yours was 你的理由是
[28:20] “Resourcefulness.” “足智多谋”
[28:23] But instead of using that skill 但你并没有利用你的本事
[28:24] to ensure the preservation of our species, 来确保我们种族的延续
[28:27] you used it to help yourself. 而是用它帮你自己
[28:29] How’s business, Xander? 生意怎么样 詹德
[28:32] You know, “I can find any pills, any extra rations”? 你知道的 “我能搞到任何药和额外的口粮”
[28:36] People are scared about food, 人们担心食物
[28:38] so I’m sure there’s a nice profit to be made. 所以我相信现在肯定能大赚一笔吧
[28:41] I know who you used to be. 我知道你以前是怎样的人
[28:44] And history? 而历史呢
[28:46] I know it repeats itself. 总会重新上演
[29:04] Dr. Yedlin. 叶德林医生
[29:06] How are the wounded? 伤员情况怎么样
[29:07] Five are still critical. 五名还很严重
[29:08] Three we just discharged today. 三名今天刚出院了
[29:10] You’re about to have a much bigger problem, 你就要有更大的麻烦了
[29:12] and that’s medication. 药品短缺
[29:14] Steroids, antibiotics, they’re all dangerously low. 类固醇 抗生素 余量都低得吓人
[29:19] It seems like your lord and savior, Pilcher, 看来你的救世主 皮尔彻
[29:21] did not bring enough, 没带够药品
[29:22] nor did he make any provisions to generate pharmaceuticals. 他也没做任何准备生产药品
[29:25] Now, I think I can probably synthesize 我觉得我或许可以在实验室合成
[29:27] a very, very basic form of penicillin in the lab, but– 一种很基本的青霉素 但是
[29:30] Pilcher thought we would be treating things like 皮尔彻以为我们只用治疗
[29:33] ear infection and strep throat. 像耳道感染和喉咙发炎这种病
[29:35] He never anticipated that we would have so many war injuries, 他从没预料到我们会有这么多战伤
[29:38] or that we would go through 或者我们会这么快
[29:40] so much medication so fast. 耗光这么多药品
[29:41] What did he anticipate? 那他预料到了什么
[29:43] How low are the supplies? 药品供给缺多少
[29:45] It’s not an exaggeration to say 不夸张地说
[29:47] that people could soon be dying of a sinus infection. 人们很快会因鼻窦炎而丧命
[29:51] Tetanus, certainly. 破伤风是肯定的
[29:53] And if a major flu came, 而如果有大型流感的话
[29:54] it would have a devastating effect. 会有毁灭性的影响
[29:55] The food crisis– we need to find a way forward, 食物危机 我们需要找到接下来的出路
[29:58] a way of surviving the shortages. 能够在物资短缺时活下来的办法
[30:00] With the Abbies in retreat once again, we have… 现在畸变人再次撤退 我们必须…
[30:01] I’m afraid that’s no longer the case, sir. 恐怕现在情况不同了 长官
[30:03] In the last two hours, the Abbies have reentered 过去两小时中 畸变人重新进入了
[30:05] the valley outside the fence. 围栏外的峡谷
[30:09] Roughly 100 now hold territory 大约有100只畸变人现在占领了
[30:11] immediately outside our borders. 就在我们的边界外面的区域
[30:13] See? They learned from us. 看到了吗 它们向我们学习
[30:16] They learned that the fields were important, 它们发现那些庄稼地很重要
[30:17] they learned how to use fire, 它们学会了如何用火
[30:19] they faked retreat, ambushed us, 它们假装撤退 伏击我们
[30:22] and now they cut off our escape. 而现在它们阻断了我们的逃生路线
[30:23] “Ambush.” “Retreat.” “伏击” “撤退”
[30:25] These are concepts these things don’t understand. 这可是这些怪物不懂得的概念啊
[30:29] This is distracting us from the problems we already have. 这让我们从已有的问题上分心
[30:32] When are you going to realize that this is the problem? 你什么时候才会意识到这才是问题所在
[30:33] Then what, Dr. Yedlin? 然后呢 叶德林医生
[30:35] The Abbies should inherit the Earth? 畸变人继承整个地球吗
[30:37] You’re here as a doctor, not as a military advisor. 你来这是做医生的 不是做军方顾问的
[30:38] You’d do well to remember that. 你给我好好记着
[30:43] How are we gonna survive? 我们要怎么生存呢
[32:03] I was expecting Pilcher. 我等的是皮尔彻
[32:04] He’s busy. He sent me. 他在忙 派我来
[32:07] Don’t worry, I walked, 别担心 我走过来的
[32:08] and I wasn’t followed. 没人跟踪我
[32:11] Would you even know if you were? 即使有人跟踪你你会知道吗
[32:14] He said it was done. 他说那件事搞定了
[32:16] And it is. 那就搞定了
[32:18] Ethan won’t be a problem for you or for us. 伊森不会找你我的麻烦了
[32:20] He belongs to the future. 他属于未来
[32:22] And she’s yours. 而她是你的了
[32:24] You can have the life you always wanted. 你可以过你一直想要的生活了
[32:27] I heard you wanted to call it off. 我听说你想中止那件事
[32:29] Why? 为什么
[32:31] I thought you loved her. 我以为你爱着她
[32:34] That doesn’t make it right. 那样也不对
[33:00] All right, nice to see you. 很高兴见到你
[33:10] Anything else, or is that it? 就这些吗
[33:19] Be careful. 小心慢走
[33:23] All right. 好了
[33:26] – Good luck. – Thank you. -祝你好运 -谢谢
[33:35] What is the matter with you? 你到底怎么回事
[33:39] Uh, you’re gonna have to help me out, here. 我听不懂你在说什么
[33:40] I saw you go into the alley. 我看到你去巷子里
[33:43] Jason’s already thrown you outside the fence once. 杰森已经把你丢到围栏外一次了
[33:45] Becca… 贝卡
[33:46] The guns I understand, 我理解你藏那些枪
[33:48] and I helped you with that. 我也会帮你
[33:49] But if you kept some, or you stole more pills… 但如果你私藏或者偷更多药…
[33:52] Apples. 苹果
[33:53] Excuse me? 什么
[33:54] I gave him apples. 我给他苹果
[33:57] Dale and his wife have got three little kids 戴尔和他妻子有三个孩子
[33:58] and I figured they could use the extra fruit from the shop 我觉得他比我更需要店里
[34:01] more than I could. 剩余的水果
[34:04] I’m keeping my head down. 我保持低调
[34:06] If the world’s gonna end… 如果世界要毁灭
[34:09] I’m gonna go out strong. 我也要死得有腔调
[34:20] We weren’t nothing… 我们之前不是什么都没有
[34:23] Becca. 贝卡
[34:26] I know we had our problems, but… 我知道我们有问题 但是
[34:29] there were good times, too. 也有美好的时光
[34:31] You know that. 你知道的
[34:34] People can change. 人是会变的
[34:37] What they want and what they need, it can change. 他们想要的东西和需要的东西 都会变
[34:45] They don’t want us to be human in here, 他们不想让我们作为人类生存在这里
[34:47] but, uh… it happens. 但是…还是发生了
[34:57] Maybe you can ask your other husband 也许你可以问问你的另一位丈夫
[35:00] if he knows what I mean. 知不知道我是什么意思
[35:06] And maybe you can tell me when I’m coming back home. 也许你能告诉我我什么时候能回家
[36:08] Theresa. 特蕾莎
[36:10] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[36:14] You weren’t supposed to follow Ethan. 你不该跟着伊森来的
[36:18] I… 我…
[36:19] I just wanted us to be together. 我只是想和你在一起
[36:26] I’m so sorry that… 我很抱歉…
[36:28] that-that I couldn’t protect you. 我没有保护好你
[36:31] That I… I couldn’t save you. 我救不了你
[36:38] Or that I did save you. 以及为了救你而做的事
[36:45] It’s okay. 没事的
[36:48] It’s okay. 没事的
[37:09] Happy birthday, sweetie. 生日快乐 亲爱的
[37:45] Dr. Yedlin. 叶德林医生
[37:48] I’m sorry we started without you; 抱歉我们没等你就开始了
[37:49] I know you’ve been busy. 我知道你一直很忙
[37:53] It’s horrible, what happened outside the fence. 围栏外发生的事很可怕
[37:55] So many lives lost. 很多人牺牲了
[37:56] Yeah. Well, we’re gonna starve to death. 我们会饿死的
[37:59] Well, that makes our work that much more important. 这让我们的工作变得更为重要
[38:03] What’s the progress? 进展如何
[38:04] I am conducting an MRI, 我在做核磁共振
[38:07] as per the very thorough research guidelines you sent over. 以你送来的非常详细的研究指南为指导
[38:12] With the crops gone 因为庄稼都没了
[38:13] and-and the Abbies amassing outside, 畸变人又在外面聚集
[38:15] we have to understand why this one is so docile, 所以我们必须弄明白为什么这个如此温驯
[38:19] when the others all want to kill us. 而其它的都想杀死我们
[38:21] Wouldn’t you agree? 你说是吧
[38:23] Yes. That’s why I told you to do it. 对 所以我才让你研究的
[38:25] Margaret holds the key; I firmly believe that. 玛格利特是关键所在 我深信不疑
[38:27] Still an animal… 虽然她仍然是动物
[38:29] of course, but there is something exquisite about her. 但是她有一些微妙特别之处
[38:34] Now, what precisely are we looking for? 我们到底要找什么
[38:37] – I assume it’s… – Temporal gyrus. -应该是… -颞回
[38:40] Advanced thought and problem-solving, 高级思考 解决问题
[38:43] center of language for her brain. 她大脑的语言中心
[38:46] I still have trouble 我还是无法
[38:46] with the notion that these creatures such as… 理解这些生物的…
[38:51] What is it? 怎么了
[38:52] The temporal gyrus for a chimp 黑猩猩的颞回
[38:54] is about a third the size of a human’s. 大小大约是人类的三分之一
[39:01] And hers appears to be double the size of ours. 而她的好像是我们的两倍
[39:07] Do you think she can understand us? 你觉得她能理解我们吗
[39:22] I, um… 我…
[39:26] I have a, uh… spare bedroom 我那里…有个
[39:29] at my place. 空房间
[39:33] I mean… 我是说…
[39:37] I… 我…
[39:39] I wouldn’t impose, I just… 我不会强迫你 我…
[39:42] …thought maybe… 我想或许…
[39:45] I’d give you your privacy. 我不会打扰你
[39:51] Got any other pains I should know about? 还有其它地方疼吗
[39:53] We were never close. 我们离战场很远
[39:59] I want to ask you something. 我想问你件事
[40:02] You’re the only one who has seen them, how they live. 你是唯一一个见过它们怎么生活
[40:05] How they move. 怎么行动的人
[40:07] Do they communicate in any way that you’ve seen? 你见过它们以任何方式交流吗
[40:12] I know they’re largely violent, 我知道它们基本都很暴力
[40:13] but it seems that they have a purpose. 但它们好像是有目的的
[40:18] We’ve done some preliminary tests with a female, 我们对一个雌性进行了初步检查
[40:21] – and it seems to me… – Did you say “Female”? -好像… -你说”雌性”吗
[40:24] How… how do you know about the females? 你对雌性都知道些什么
[40:26] They have one. 他们有一个
[40:28] Up in the Mountain lab. 在山上的实验室里
[40:29] There’s a female Abby in this town? 镇上有个雌性畸变人吗
[40:32] Her palm. 她的手掌上
[40:33] Does it have a mark? 上面有没有标志
[40:35] A raised mark, it’s like a brand? 一个隆起的标志 跟烙印一样
[40:38] Tell me. 告诉我
[41:28] Can I take an apple? Yeah, apples for dinner. 我能吃个苹果吗 吃苹果当晚餐
[42:32] We’re safe. Right, Dr. Yedlin? 我们是安全的 对吧 叶德林医生
黑松镇

文章导航

Previous Post: 黑松镇(Wayward Pines)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑松镇(Wayward Pines)第2季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

黑松镇(Wayward Pines)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号