Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

黑松镇(Wayward Pines)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 黑松镇(Wayward Pines)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:01] It is the year 4032. 现在是4032年
[00:05] Man’s destruction of the environment 人类对环境的破坏
[00:07] has created evolutionary Abberations 导致了进化畸变
[00:10] known as Abbies… 我们称之为畸变人
[00:13] …that rule the Earth. 他们统治地球
[00:16] One man saw the catastrophe coming 一个人预见到了即将到来的毁灭
[00:19] He created an ark for mankind 他为人类创造了一个方舟
[00:22] and selected a chosen few 并选了为数不多的一些人
[00:24] to sleep for 2,000 years 让他们沉睡了两千年
[00:26] and defy mankind’s extinction. 躲过了人类的灭绝
[00:30] Surrounded by mountains and protected 地球上仅存的人类居住在
[00:32] by an electric fence, 怪松镇中
[00:33] the last of humanity left alive on Earth 那里四面环山 还建有
[00:37] do their best to survive 带电的围栏
[00:38] in a town called Wayward Pines. 他们努力生存下来
[00:46] Where are we? 我们在哪
[00:47] You’re in Wayward Pines. 你在怪松镇
[00:50] Damn it, stop the car! 该死 停车
[00:54] He’s gonna want to bring you in and talk things through. 他会召见你 跟你商讨
[00:56] I’m doing what Pilcher would have done. 我所做的是皮尔彻也会做的事
[00:59] Jason! You want to stop the killing? We’re here. 杰森 你想停止杀戮 我们在这呢
[01:03] Take them. 带走他们
[01:05] First Generation can never harm another. 第一代从未伤害过彼此
[01:07] – I’m not harming Ben. – And Theo? -我没有在伤害本 -那西奥呢
[01:08] He’s skilled. 他有技术
[01:10] Listen, Rebecca, we have to leave right now. 丽贝卡 我们现在必须离开
[01:13] Something’s rotten here. 这里有些东西腐败不堪
[01:14] Clear rules, 严明的法律
[01:15] severe punishment. 和严苛的处罚
[01:17] Clear and severe. 严明和严苛
[01:18] What’s on the other side of the fence? 电网的另一边是什么
[01:20] Mario! Mario! 马里奥 马里奥
[01:21] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[01:23] Mario! Come back! 马里奥 快回来
[01:34] Who would join us on this adventure? 谁会加入我们的历险
[01:39] This journey into the future, 这趟去往未来的旅程
[01:43] where we would rebuild, 在那里重建
[01:46] not just the town, 一座小镇
[01:48] but humanity. 但也是全人类
[01:50] Should we pick the brightest 我们要挑选社会中最聪明
[01:52] and the best in society? 最优秀的人吗
[01:56] No. 不
[01:57] No, they had had their time 不 他们风光过了
[01:59] and they nearly destroyed the planet. 却几乎摧毁了地球
[02:04] So instead, we selected the farmer, 相反 我们选了农民
[02:08] the teacher, 老师
[02:10] the doctor, the cop, 医生 警察
[02:12] men and women who know how to work. 会老实干活儿的男男女女
[02:15] For there was so much work to be done. 因为我们有好多工作要做
[02:18] But for those who break the rules, 但对于那些破坏规矩的人
[02:21] there can be no compromise. 不容妥协
[02:23] They must face the consequences of their actions 他们必须面对他们行为的后果
[02:27] in public. 公开接受处罚
[02:28] For everyone to see. 让所有人看到
[02:33] Where are they going? 他们去哪
[02:34] Switch cameras. 换摄像头
[02:45] Why are they doing that? 他们这是做什么
[02:55] Mario, 马里奥
[02:56] here. 来
[03:08] What are they doing? 他们在做什么
[03:09] – We’re not sure, sir. – Send response units now. -不知道 长官 -马上派人去
[03:11] Get the jeeps ready at the checkpoint. 在检查点准备好越野车
[03:12] – I’m on my way. – We’re coming too. -我就过去 -我们也去
[03:14] – Yes, sir. – Jason… -是 长官 -杰森
[03:15] We will be fine. 我们不会有事的
[03:17] We need to see what’s really happening. 我们得去看看情况
[03:18] Cut off the feed. I don’t want people to panic. 切断信号 我不想引起恐慌
[03:20] Yes, sir. 是 长官
[03:26] Turn it on. Turn that back on. 打开 把电视打开
[03:28] Please, my husband’s out there. 求你 我丈夫还在那儿
[04:23] – We got to move. – What? And you think -我们得走了 -什么 你觉得
[04:24] – it’s better out there? – No, no, no. -出去更好吗 -不不
[04:25] We’ll just split up. 我们得分头走
[04:26] We got a better chance 如果把他们
[04:27] if we draw them in different directions. 四散引开 生还几率更大
[04:33] Okay. 好了
[05:18] All right, I want a team going up the north side of the wall. 一队人去墙北
[05:20] I want a team going down the south side… 一队去南边
[05:26] Kerry! 凯瑞
[05:41] No. No! 不不
[05:42] Medic! Medic here! 医护兵 过来
[05:46] – Do something. – Okay. -想想办法 -好
[05:48] Okay. Oh, God. 好 天呐
[05:50] The hospital, 医院
[05:50] I think we need to get her to the hospital. 我们得送她去医院
[06:10] Radio the hospital. Tell them we’re coming. 呼叫医院 告诉他们我们要去
[06:12] – Yes, sir. – Hang on, Kerry. -是 长官 -撑住 凯瑞
[06:14] Shall I tell them to prepare for surgery? 要告诉他们准备手术吗
[06:18] Sir? 长官
[06:20] Sir! 长官
[06:31] We’re giving her fluids now. She has deep lerations, 我们在给她输液 她的划伤很深
[06:33] and I think possible internal injuries. 可能还有脏器损伤
[06:35] Look, I don’t have the experience for this, sir. 我没有这种经验 长官
[06:37] I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[06:55] Mario, go find Dr. Yedlin. 马里奥 去找叶德林医生
[06:57] Cameras spotted him 六区的摄像头
[06:58] – over by Section Six. – The crops? -拍到他了 -在田地那边吗
[07:00] Yes. Hurry. 是的 快点
[07:02] Come on, let’s go, let’s go, let’s go! 快 我们走 我们走
[07:06] Take cover! 掩护好
[07:09] Clear! Go! 安全 走
[07:17] Open fire! 开火
[07:18] Doctor, get… 医生 过…
[07:20] Put them down! 打死他们
[07:28] You okay? 你没事吧
[07:41] Dr. Yedlin, it’s Kerry! 叶德林医生 是凯瑞
[07:44] She lost a lot of blood when the Abby attacked her. 她遭到畸变人攻击 大量失血
[07:46] There might be internal organ… 可能还伤到内脏…
[07:47] You need to stop ignoring my questions… 不要再无视我的问题了
[07:48] – No, forget about… – Answer my questions! -不 别管… -回答我的问题
[07:52] And where-where’s my wife? 我的妻子在哪里
[07:53] Forget about your wife, you’re doing this 别管你妻子了 你要马上
[07:55] right now! 过来
[07:56] I’m not doing anything 我什么都不会做的
[07:57] until you… 除非你…
[08:01] till you explain all this. 除非你向我解释这一切
[08:04] You want to die? 你想死吗
[08:05] Is that it? 是吗
[08:06] You, Kerry, 你 凯瑞
[08:08] your wife, all of us. 你的妻子 我们所有人
[08:10] We will all die. 我们都会死
[08:12] You have no idea what’s going on here. 你根本不知道这里发生了什么
[08:14] Then who’s gonna operate, huh? 那谁来做手术呢
[08:16] You? 你吗
[08:18] Or, uh, maybe one of your pregnant 12 year olds. 或许你的某个早孕的十二岁手下
[08:21] You’re gonna get Rebecca, 你要去找丽贝卡
[08:23] bring her here, 把她带过来
[08:24] and tell me everything that’s going on. 告诉我发生的一切
[08:27] Now. 马上
[08:41] Oh, my God. 我的天
[08:42] Rebecca. 丽贝卡
[08:43] Oh, thank God you’re okay. 谢天谢地你没事
[08:45] – Oh, my God. – Okay. -天啊 -好吧
[08:47] That’s enough. Doctor? Let’s go. 够了吧 医生 赶紧开始吧
[08:49] I told you, that was part one. 我跟你说过了 这只是第一个要求
[08:52] She’s right in there. 她就在里面
[08:52] Just get her stabilized and then we’ll talk. 让她稳定下来 我们再谈
[08:54] I don’t believe you. 我不相信你
[08:55] Doctor. 医生
[08:56] I want to know where we really are. 我想知道我们到底在哪里
[08:59] I want to know what that fence is about. 我想知道那个围栏是干什么用的
[09:01] I want to know what those things are 我想知道围栏外面的
[09:03] outside that fence, and I want to know 那些东西到底是什么 我想知道
[09:05] how an underage cretin gets to be in charge of all this. 为什么会让一个未成年的白痴掌管这一切
[09:08] – Theo, don’t. – You have a duty. -西奥 别这样 -你有你的责任
[09:13] You want me to beg? 你想让我求你吗
[09:15] Is that it? 是吗
[09:18] You were kidnapped in Hawaii 你在夏威夷被人绑架
[09:20] and placed in cryogenic suspension. 进入低温诱导昏迷状态
[09:23] Humanity’s gone extinct 因为我们破坏环境
[09:24] because we destroyed the environment 人类已经灭亡了
[09:26] and the planet’s been overrun by evolutionary abberations. 地球已经被进化的畸变人侵占
[09:29] The fence… 那道围栏
[09:31] protects us from them. 保护我们不受它们伤害
[09:34] People in this town are the only humans left. 这座镇上的人是仅存的人类
[09:37] Anywhere. 全世界
[09:38] Ever. 只剩我们
[09:43] – I want the truth! – Dear God! -我要知道真相 -天啊
[09:45] No, no, please. Please stop it. Please. 不不 快停下 求你了
[09:47] Mario! 马里奥
[09:48] Stop… no, no, no. Please, for God’s sake. 停下 不不 我的天啊
[09:49] Rebecca, tell him. 丽贝卡 告诉他
[09:50] Theo. Theo. No! 西奥 西奥 别这样
[09:52] She’s dying in there! 她要不行了
[09:53] Listen to me, Theo. 听我说 西奥
[09:54] Just do what you need to do to save her, okay? 做你该做的 救活她 好吗
[09:57] Just do this. 答应他吧
[10:02] Okay. 好吧
[10:04] Let him go. 放开他
[10:24] You’re gonna be okay. 你会没事的
[10:26] You’re very lucky. 你很幸运
[10:28] That’s what he says anyway. 反正他是这么说的
[10:30] The Abbies. Did more get over? 畸变人 它们后来又翻过来了吗
[10:33] No. 没有
[10:34] Laser grenades, and they retreated. 一见激光手榴弹 它们就撤退了
[10:37] We secured the fence. Everything’s okay. 我们守住了围栏 没事了
[10:41] And what about the harvest? 那粮食怎么办
[10:43] Are we gonna be able to get the food in? 我们能把食物运进来吗
[10:45] What about the other rebels, 其他反叛者呢
[10:46] – the ones who surrendered with Ben? – No, no, no. -和本一起投降的那些人 -不不不
[10:48] I don’t want you to worry about any of that. 我不想让你担心这些事
[10:51] You need to rest. 你需要休息
[10:55] Thank you for taking care of me. 谢谢你照顾我
[10:57] Of course. 没什么
[10:59] You know I always will. 你知道我永远会这么做的
[11:00] Where’s Dr. Yedlin? 叶德林医生在哪
[11:02] I should thank him, too. 我也应该谢谢他
[11:04] You don’t need to thank him. 你不用感谢他
[11:07] He was just doing his job. 这只是他的本职工作
[11:10] Barely. 马马虎虎吧
[11:43] Who lives here? 谁住在这
[11:44] You hungry? 你饿吗
[11:46] Must be. 肯定饿了
[11:48] I’ll see what we have. 我看看还有什么
[11:49] It’s probably not much. 可能所剩不多了
[11:57] So, rations get delivered on Tuesdays here, 每周二他们会送口粮过来
[12:01] but, uh, with you here, I guess we get double. 不过既然你来了 我猜我们能得到双份
[12:05] “Rations”? “口粮”
[12:06] It’s, uh… been less and less. 最近…越来越少了
[12:10] You know, it’s part of the reason 这也是引起叛乱的
[12:11] that caused the rebellion. 原因之一
[12:14] But we’ve been told there will be a harvest soon. 不过听说很快就会收获一批粮食
[12:17] I know this is very hard for you, Theo. 我知道你很难接受 西奥
[12:21] But it’s also hard for them, you know? 但他们也很不容易 知道吗
[12:23] To find the right balance 要掌握好
[12:25] between not enough information and too much. 说得太多和太少之间的平衡
[12:30] You know, when you, when you wake up, 当你苏醒的时候
[12:31] and you’re taken out of the cryogenic pods– 当你被从低温舱里抬出来
[12:33] You don’t believe this. 你不能相信这一切
[12:34] You don’t believe any of this. 你不能相信这里的任何事
[12:38] At first, I didn’t. 最开始 我不相信
[12:41] It was very difficult for me to know what to believe. 我很难明白应该相信什么
[12:43] But you know, over time, I’ve, I’ve learned to accept this. 但过了一段时间 我学会接受
[12:48] “Over time”? “过了一段时间”
[12:50] Over the day you’ve been here? 过了你在这里的一天
[12:54] I’ve been here three years, Theo. 我在这里呆了三年 西奥
[12:58] I live here. 我住在这里
[13:27] You coming to the meeting? 你来开会吗
[13:29] Not if it’s about the war. 如果是关于战争的我不去
[13:33] The rebellion is over. 叛党已经完蛋了
[13:35] Jason is returning 杰森正在将一切
[13:36] everything back to normal. 回归正常
[13:43] You’re one of Pilcher’s protégés. 你是皮尔彻的门徒之一
[13:45] I thought you’d be happy. 我以为你会高兴
[13:48] I am happy. 我挺高兴的
[13:50] Can’t you tell? 你看不出来吗
[13:52] Jason wants to harvest the crops. 杰森打算收割庄稼了
[13:58] They’re ready, right? 他们成熟了吗
[14:00] They look ready. 他们看上去成熟了
[14:02] Yes. 对
[14:03] We delayed too long already, 我们因为叛党
[14:04] because of the rebellion. 已经拖延太久了
[14:06] We shouldn’t wait. 我们不该再等了
[14:07] What about the Abbies? 畸变人怎么办
[14:09] They’re climbing over their own dead bodies to reach us. 他们爬过他们同类的尸体来接近我们
[14:12] They’re willingly sacrificing themselves. 他们愿意牺牲自己
[14:16] There’s nothing about this type 在皮尔彻多年的研究中
[14:17] of behavior in Pilcher’s years of research. 从未提过任何关于这种行为
[14:20] It’s like nothing we’ve seen 这是我们在怪松镇以来
[14:21] since we’ve been in Wayward Pines. 从未见过的
[14:22] We planted out there, because we needed to. 我们不得不在围栏外种植
[14:26] Because the chemical levels in the soil 因为围栏里土壤的
[14:28] inside the fence changed. 化学浓度变了
[14:30] So we can get the food 所以只要我们能保护收割庄稼的人
[14:33] as long as we can protect the people getting it. 我们就能得到食物
[14:36] CJ CJ?
[14:37] You know I trust you. 你知道我相信你
[14:39] Are you sure about this? 你确定吗
[14:40] We’ll protect the harvesters. 我们要保护收割庄稼的人们
[14:42] We have to. 我们必须要
[14:43] How? 要怎么做
[14:44] We’ve rigged some flamethrowers already. 我们已经做了一些燃烧弹
[14:46] If they get too close, we’ll torch them. 如果他们靠得太近 我们就烧了他们
[14:47] You can’t control fire. 你不能控制火
[14:49] We can control it. 我们能控制它
[14:50] It’s elemental. 这是自然之力
[14:52] It’s alive and unpredictable. 它有活力而且变幻莫测
[14:54] It’s like trying to control the wind or the sun. 这就好像试着控制风或者太阳
[14:56] Their behavior has changed. 他们的行为变了
[14:58] We have to change, too. 我们也必须改变了
[15:00] It’s time to push back. 是时候回击了
[15:01] Harder than we ever have before. 比我们之前任何时候都要猛烈
[15:03] And have faith that it won’t break us. 要坚信这不会击溃我们的
[15:08] You said three years. I saw you three days ago. 你说三年 我三天前才见到你
[15:10] I saw you three days ago at a bungalow. 我三天前在套房里见到你
[15:12] – Do you remember the bungalow? – None of it matters. -你还记得我们的套房吗 -这不重要
[15:14] Do you remember what you said at the bungalow? 你记得你在套房里说了什么吗
[15:15] – None of that matters. – Said there was a storm -这也不重要 -你说在一场风暴里
[15:17] – and something hit my head. – It was a long time ago for me. -我的头被什么击中了 -这对我是很久以前了
[15:18] How severe was that injury? Did they induce a coma? 我伤得有多重 他们让我昏过去了吗
[15:21] No, they did not. 不 他们没有
[15:22] Were we in Hawaii? 我们当时是在夏威夷吗
[15:23] Yes, we were in Hawaii. 是的 我们在夏威夷
[15:24] Really? Uh-huh. 是吗
[15:26] Where’d I get this? 这个是从哪来的
[15:27] We married? 我们结婚了吗
[15:29] Theo, just forget about all of this, okay? 西奥 就把这一切都忘了吧 好吗
[15:30] ‘Cause I know this is not a Grand Mal… 我就知道这不只是一次癫痫什么的…
[15:33] Theo, are you listening to me? 西奥 你在听我说吗
[15:35] – Are you listen–? – Whoa, whoa! -你在听吗 -干什么
[15:36] – Listen to me. – Why? -听我说 -怎么了
[15:37] None of it matters, okay? 这些都不重要 好吗
[15:39] All that matters is that we’re here. 唯一重要的是我们在这里
[15:41] And we need to figure out a way how to survive in Wayward Pines, 我们需要想办法在怪松镇生活下去
[15:43] like everyone else. 像其他人一样
[15:44] “Everyone else”? This is no everyone else. “其他人” 没有其他人了
[15:45] This is not real. 这一切都不是真的
[15:47] It’s some hallucination. 这只是幻觉
[15:51] Did that feel real? 感觉真实吗
[15:56] You don’t feel pain in a hallucination, Theo. 你在幻觉里可感受不到疼痛 西奥
[16:13] Theo… 西奥…
[16:15] you’re alive… 你还活着…
[16:28] We have to answer. 我们得去应门
[16:39] Hi, Nancy. 你好 南希
[16:41] Everything okay? 一切都好吗
[16:42] Drake can’t catch his breath. 德拉科喘不过气来
[16:45] It’s been days now. 已经好几天了
[16:46] He says he hurts. 他说他很难受
[16:48] Something’s wrong. 他有些不对劲
[16:50] Oh, I’m so sorry. 我很遗憾
[16:52] I, uh… everything’s a little bit crazy… 我…现在一切都有些疯狂…
[16:55] I know. 我知道
[16:56] But I heard there’s a doctor in town again. 但我听说镇里又有医生了
[17:01] You’re a doctor, aren’t you? 你是个医生 对吧
[17:07] Yes. 是的
[17:08] Will you help us? 你能帮帮我们吗
[17:16] Good morning, Wayward Pines. 早上好 怪松镇
[17:19] The sun has risen on a new day. 新的一天到了 太阳又升起了
[17:22] Let’s celebrate our good fortune 让我们一起为好运欢庆
[17:24] and continue to live our lives as normal. 继续过正常的生活
[17:28] Good morning, Wayward Pines…. 早上好 怪松镇…
[18:39] Good morning, Dr. Yedlin. 早上好 叶德林医生
[18:41] I’m Arlene Moran. 我是阿琳·莫兰
[18:44] I’m the receptionist here at the hospital. 我是这所医院的接待员
[18:47] And… 还有…
[18:49] I just wanted to say I’m happy to help you 我只想说我很高兴能帮到你
[18:51] with all your medical needs. 协助你进行医疗服务
[18:53] I mean, I’m not really a medical professional or anything. 我是说 我其实并不是医学专业之类的
[18:57] Didn’t I see you the other night? 我那天晚上是不是见过你
[19:00] Wa-wasn’t that you? 那…那是你吗
[19:01] Yes. 是的
[19:02] Um… that was me. 是我
[19:04] I was getting a little… 我当时有点…
[19:06] tune-up. 不正常
[19:09] I have to get them every once in a while. 我需要不时地服一点
[19:10] It helps even me out. 能平息我的情绪
[19:13] But then, I’m good to go, 然后 我就没问题了
[19:15] like now, and I’m just cooking with gas, 就像现在 我真是一身轻松
[19:17] so anything you need. 所以 有什么需要就说
[19:20] Dr. Yedlin? 叶德林医生
[19:23] You’ve got a lot of patients this morning. 您今早有很多患者需要查看
[19:25] We’re ready when you are. 您准备好了就可以开始了
[19:28] And just to say, sir– 而且我只是想说 先生
[19:30] what you did in there with Kerry, it was just… 您治疗凯瑞的时候 真的是
[19:32] Please stop that. 别再说了
[19:33] Okay? 好吗
[20:25] Rebecca? 丽贝卡
[20:27] Theresa, how are you doing? 特蕾莎 你最近怎么样
[20:29] Sorry, I’m just still– 不好意思 我只是还
[20:30] Jason put Ben outside the fence. 杰森把本放逐到围栏外了
[20:32] What? 什么
[20:33] This is what people are telling me. 别人是这么告诉我的
[20:35] How can that be? 怎么可能这样
[20:36] He is First Generation. They’re both First Generation. 他是第一代 他们都是第一代
[20:40] That’s Jason. 杰森就是这样的人
[20:42] Your husband was out there, too, right? 你丈夫也被放逐了吗
[20:44] Yeah. 是的
[20:45] And he’s alive. 而且他还活着
[20:48] So maybe Ben’s alive. 所以也许本也还活着
[20:49] It’s… it’s possible. 这 这也是有可能的
[20:53] Yeah. 是的
[20:54] It’s possible. 有这个可能的
[20:56] Okay, I need you to tell your husband to come and see me 我需要你转告你丈夫 让他
[20:58] when he gets home, all right? 到家后来见我一面 好吗
[21:00] I need to know what he knows. 我需要了解他知道些什么
[21:02] Rebecca, please? 丽贝卡 求你了
[21:04] Theresa, I, uh… 特蕾莎 我
[21:07] Rebecca… 丽贝卡
[21:11] you have lost people too, I know that, 我知道你也失去过重要之人
[21:13] but you just got somebody back. 但是现在你的重要之人回来了啊
[21:18] Please help me. 求你帮帮我
[21:24] Quite a sight, isn’t it? 看起来挺吓人吧
[21:25] Don’t worry, it can’t hurt you. 别担心 它伤害不了你们
[21:26] Remember, the only good Abby… 记住 只有死的畸变人
[21:30] Is a dead Abby. 才是好的畸变人
[21:31] Excellent. 太棒了
[21:34] Now, this is one of five Abby cadavers 这是我们在新扩建的研究中心里
[21:37] that we’re currently studying 正在研究的
[21:39] at our newly expanded research center. 五具畸变人的尸体中的其中一具
[21:43] We also have three live Aberrations. 我们还保有三只活的畸形变异人
[21:47] No, no, don’t-don’t worry. 没关系 不用担心
[21:49] They are caged with the highest level of security, 它们都被关起来了 戒备森严
[21:52] and they’re often heavily sedated. 而且他们一直处于深度昏迷的状态
[21:56] With Jason’s encouragement and support 在杰森对我们项目的大力支持和帮助下
[22:01] for our programs, we are learning more every day. 我们每天都在掌握新的知识
[22:04] And the more we understand, the better chance we have 我们对它们了解的越多 就越有可能
[22:09] of learning their weaknesses, right? 找到它们的弱点 对吗
[22:12] Now, I know that I’m not here with you at the Academy 我知道由于我最近在指导科学研究
[22:15] in the way that I was now that I’m directing 没有一直与你们一起在学校里
[22:18] all the scientific research, but if you have any questions… 但是如果你们有任何疑问
[22:21] Did you get that off the pile? 你是从那个尸堆里拿到尸体的吗
[22:25] That pile they made, trying to get in. 就是它们做出来想要翻入这里的那个尸堆
[22:29] Now, where did you hear about that, Frank? 你是从那里听到这些的 弗兰克
[22:31] – Are they gonna do it again? – No. -它们还会这样做吗 -不会
[22:34] No, no, no. 不会的
[22:34] Not now that they’ve seen how we defend ourselves. 尤其是现在 他们知道了我们怎样保卫自己
[22:38] Remember, kids, 孩子们 记住
[22:40] Wayward Pines works when we work together. 我们团结一致 怪松镇才能运转
[22:46] As long as we stay unified, 只要我们团结在一起
[22:48] we don’t let ourselves be sucked in 不让自己卷入
[22:50] by any of the unpleasantness and the divisiveness 我们社区中的某些成员
[22:53] that some members of our community are trying to cultivate, 试图制造的不和和分裂中
[22:57] if we stick together, 只要我们互相支持
[22:59] we’re perfectly safe in Wayward Pines. 我们在怪松镇绝对安全
[23:01] We are perfectly safe. 我们绝对安全
[23:18] Well, his tongue’s pretty swollen. 他的舌头肿得厉害
[23:23] Your mom tells me you’re hurting a little bit. 你妈妈说你觉得有点疼
[23:24] Will you, uh, show me where? 你能告诉我是哪里吗
[23:30] My arms too. 还有我的胳膊
[23:35] The joints. 关节
[23:37] Yeah, these are, uh, signs of malnutrition. 这些是营养不良的表现
[23:40] What’s the situation at home? 家里的情况怎么样
[23:41] I give him all the rations first. 我把所有口粮都优先给他
[23:43] I understand that the food supply’s low right now, 我理解现在食品供给不多
[23:46] but what is your access to the basics? Multivitamin or…? 但你怎么获得必需品 多种维他命剂之类的
[23:50] Not everyone qualifies, Dr. Yedlin. 不是所有人都有资格 叶德林医生
[23:53] How does one “Qualify” For a vitamin? 要有什么资格才能获得维他命
[23:58] Okay. Well, we can fix this. 好吧 我们能解决
[24:02] We’ll tube him and hydrate him. 给他插管补液
[24:04] Call the gastroenterologist and… 通知胃肠病学家
[24:07] Except we don’t have a gastroenterologist. 然而我们没有胃肠病学家
[24:10] So… 那么
[24:13] …I will do it. 我来做
[24:20] A lot of patients, Doctor. 病人很多啊 医生
[24:28] Dr. Yedlin. 叶德林医生
[24:32] I’m sure it’s quite an adjustment, but with your help, 我相信很多东西需要适应 不过有你的帮助
[24:35] soon the residents will be fully trained… 住院医师很快会熟练起来…
[24:37] Do you understand the condition the people of your town are in? 你清楚镇子上的居民的现状吗
[24:39] It’s a good thing you’re at work then. 幸亏你来工作了
[24:41] That’s what we do here in Wayward Pines. 这正是我们在怪松镇所做的事情
[24:44] Well, it doesn’t make a whole lot of sense what you do here. 你在这所做的事根本莫名其妙
[24:47] That’s no business of yours. 不关你的事
[24:49] Except it is, because you keep sending patients to me. 但是它和我有关 因为你不停给我送病人来
[24:51] It’s not your job to tell me how to run things. 不用你告诉我该怎么管理
[24:54] To even suggest how to run things. 或者提出管理建议
[24:55] I took an oath, so it’s my job to heal people. 我宣过誓 所以治疗人们是我的责任
[24:59] In fact, I’m the only one who can do that job, aren’t I? 事实上 我是唯一能胜任的 不是吗
[25:05] How’s Kerry this morning? 凯瑞今天早上的情况怎么样
[25:08] Look, you can tell me all the stories you want 听着 你可以随便告诉我
[25:10] about what this place is, 关于这个地方的故事
[25:12] and I accept some version of it, fine, um, maybe, 或许我会接受某个版本
[25:18] but what I won’t accept 但我不会接受
[25:19] is a reality that I wake up in a dictatorship. 生活在独裁统治下
[25:23] You see, back in the real world… 你看 在现实世界中
[25:24] This is the world now. 这就是现在的世界
[25:27] Then I would try harder to protect 那我会更加尽力去保护
[25:29] whatever shred of humanity is left. 哪怕仅留的那么一点人性
[25:32] You’re lecturing me now. 你在教育我
[25:34] I think you need to watch your tone with me, Doctor. 我认为你该注意下你对我说话的语气 医生
[25:37] You don’t think I can do your job? 你认为我不能做你的工作
[25:39] That’s fine. 无所谓
[25:41] But we both know you can’t do mine. 但我们都清楚你不能做我的
[25:54] He just got here. 他才来到这里
[25:56] I’m not taking suggestions from him. 我不会听从他的意见
[26:00] Then you don’t have to. 那你就不用听
[26:03] But a small town doctor, 但是一个小镇医生
[26:04] the small town doctor, 唯一的小镇医生
[26:08] people are gonna look to him for answers. 人们会向他寻求答案的
[26:12] On a lot of things. 在很多事情上
[26:14] It’s just common sense. 这是人之常情
[26:16] How do we stop it? 我们要怎么阻止
[26:17] We can’t stop it, 我们阻止不了
[26:18] but he’s not a threat if you control it. 但是如果你控制得住 他就不构成威胁
[26:22] I’ll help you. 我会帮助你的
[26:24] Wayward Pines has been here before. 怪松镇曾经遇到过这种情况
[26:27] There can’t be factions or dissenting voices. 不能有党派之分和反对意见
[26:29] There can only be one person in charge. 只能有一个掌权的人
[26:32] Otherwise it all falls apart, and we disappear. 否则它将分崩离析 而我们也将消失
[26:35] I know. 我知道
[26:44] Just work with him, Jason. 跟他好好相处 杰森
[26:47] You don’t want to start this kind of fight. 你不想挑起这种争端的
[26:50] It isn’t worth your time. 这不值得消耗你的时间
[26:54] You’re right. 你说的对
[26:57] He isn’t worth it. 他不值得
[26:59] Should never have brought him out. 真不应该放他出来
[27:03] Well, then I’d be dead. 那我早就没命了
[27:08] Our lives are worth his arrogance. 放纵他的傲慢换来我们的性命是值得的
[27:13] I’m still here today. 我现在还在呢
[27:15] You’re still here. 你还在
[27:16] That’s what this town needs. 这才是这个小镇需要的
[27:19] He’s difficult, yes. 他的确不好对付
[27:24] You and I both know he’s necessary 但你我都知道要让小镇维系下去
[27:26] to the survival of this town. 他是不可或缺的
[27:35] I know. 我知道
[27:44] You got it? 准备好了吗
[27:45] Okay, let’s go. 好 开始干吧
[28:10] Hi, Dr. Yedlin. 你好 叶德林医生
[28:13] Hello. 你好
[28:15] Rebecca left about an hour ago. 丽贝卡一个小时前离开了
[28:19] Rebecca? 丽贝卡
[28:20] She was your wife, right? 她之前是你的妻子 对吧
[28:22] Rebecca is my wife, yes. 现在也是
[28:25] Who are you? 你是谁
[28:25] Lucy Armstrong. 露西·阿姆斯特朗
[28:27] She’s my boss. 她是我的老板
[28:32] Come on. 走吧
[28:48] No longer an architect, huh? 不当建筑师了啊
[28:53] You’re a beautician? 你变成美容师了
[28:56] Yeah, that’s the job I was assigned here. 是的 那是我在这被分派的工作
[29:00] Just like you were assigned yours. 就像你也被分派了工作一样
[29:01] Hair? 做发型
[29:03] That’s what I was told to do, Theo. 这是别人要我做的事 西奥
[29:05] And sometimes in order to survive, 有时候为了生存
[29:07] you have to do what they tell you to do. 你就得服从别人的命令
[29:10] Your work meant everything to you. 在你的眼里只有工作啊
[29:18] I was on main street today and I saw 今天我在大街上看到了一个
[29:20] an ice cream parlor called McConigle’s. 叫麦高农家的冰淇淋店
[29:24] Wasn’t that the name of your favorite professor at Havard, 那不是你在哈佛设计学院最喜欢的
[29:26] the School of Design? 教授的名字吗
[29:32] I wondered if you had anything to do with that. 我在想那地方跟你有没有什么关系
[29:38] You’re just being paranoid now. 你多心了
[29:42] Why wouldn’t I be paranoid here? 我为什么不用多心
[29:43] ‘Cause it won’t get you far. 因为你多心也没有意义
[29:46] Two years ago, the ice cream parlor burned down. 两年之前 那家冰淇淋店在火灾中被毁
[29:50] They asked for my help to reconstruct it. 他们请我去帮忙重建它
[29:52] And they let me pick the name. 他们让我取名字
[29:54] That’s all there is to it. 仅此而已
[30:00] It’s light activity tonight and a full moon. 今晚小心行事 还是满月
[30:03] The Mountain will be spotting anything out there. 从山上能看到任何地方
[30:06] We clear the fields, 我们去收这块地
[30:08] and we station the flamethrowers here and here. 我们在这儿和这儿安置喷火器
[30:11] What if the fire draws them in? 如果火把他们引进来怎么办
[30:13] We have never used fire on them before. 我们还没对他们用过火
[30:15] We don’t know what they understand about it. 我们不确定他们对火有什么反应
[30:24] Well, tonight they’ll learn. 那今晚他们就明白了
[30:27] We’ll have soldiers at ten-foot intervals. 每隔3米有一个士兵
[30:30] We’re in, and we’re out. 收完马上走
[30:31] Remember, the lives of everyone in Wayward Pines 记住 怪松镇所有人的身家性命
[30:34] depends on us getting that food. 都取决于我们是否拿到那些食物
[31:17] They’re not stopping. 他们没有停止
[31:18] Use the flamethrowers. 用喷火器
[31:36] They’re retreating. 他们撤退了
[31:42] The fields are clear. 这片田安全了
[31:43] Copy that. 收到
[31:44] Move the harvesters in. 让收割者进来
[32:02] We’ve cleared cornfield B. B号玉米田收割完了
[32:04] The first six trucks on their way back. Over. 前六辆卡车回来了 结束
[32:19] – Take me back with you. – Ben? -带我跟你回去 -本
[32:20] Please. 求你了
[32:21] Please, hide me in a truck! 求你了 把我藏进卡车
[32:28] I’m First Generation! 我是第一代
[32:29] You can’t just leave me here to die! 你不能留我在这等死
[32:56] No! 不
[33:03] Okay. 放松
[33:05] Okay. 放松
[33:09] This is Ben Burke, 我是本·伯克
[33:11] on the outside. 在围栏外
[33:15] This may be my last message. 这可能是我的遗言
[33:17] Sir. 长官
[33:18] You better see this. 你最好来看看
[33:29] Mom, I know you didn’t 妈妈 我知道你不太
[33:32] always approve of me taking things as far as I did, 赞成我按照我的方式行事
[33:34] – so I’m sorry. – He’s alive. -我很抱歉 -他还活着
[33:36] And… 还有
[33:38] I know that Dad wasn’t perfect, 我知道爸爸有缺点
[33:39] but he taught me to fight 但是他教导我去争取
[33:42] for the things that I believed in. 我深信的事情
[33:44] You both did. 你们都是这样教导我的
[33:46] And… I just wanted to make you proud 我只是想让你为我感到骄傲
[33:50] and do what was best for everyone in Wayward Pines. 我的所作所为都是为了怪松镇好
[33:55] I’m sorry that it wasn’t enough. 我很抱歉我做得还不够
[33:57] Jason, if you’re watching this, 杰森 如果你在看
[33:59] you know this is a mistake. 你知道这是错的
[34:02] You put me outside the fence, 你把我扔在围栏外面
[34:03] which is a death sentence, and you know that. 相当于判我死刑 你是知道的
[34:07] Pilcher said 皮尔彻说过
[34:08] – that one member of the First Generation… – Turn it off. -第一代的任何成员 -关掉
[34:09] – …cannot harm another member. – Sir? -不能伤害其他成员 -长官
[34:10] Turn it off now. 马上关掉
[34:12] If any good comes of this, 如果说我说的话有一丁点用处
[34:13] at least maybe the people can see 就是至少看到的人
[34:14] the kind of leader that you really are. 会知道你究竟是什么样的领袖
[34:31] Good job out there. 干得好
[34:32] Good job out there. 干得好
[34:33] Did you see Ben? 你看见本了吗
[34:39] Did you see Ben? 你看见本了吗
[34:43] Did you see him? 你看见他了吗
[34:44] Uh, no, I-I didn’t. I’m sorry. 没有 我没看见 抱歉
[34:47] It is true what they say about First Generation, isn’t it? 那些关于第一代的说法是真的 对吗
[34:51] Isn’t it the first rule 绝不互相伤害
[34:55] that you can never harm each other? 难道不是第一准则吗
[34:57] Isn’t that right? 难道不是吗
[34:59] Mrs. Burke, I understand that you’re… 伯克夫人 我非常理解您…
[35:01] He is out there, and he may be alive. 他还在外面 而且他可能还活着
[35:05] So why are you guys sitting in here, not doing anything? 那么为什么你们还坐在这 无动于衷
[35:09] I know it’s upsetting, ma’am, 我知道这很让人着急 女士
[35:11] but we’re just following orders. 但我们只是服从命令
[35:12] How can you let Jason do something like this? 你们怎么能同意杰森这样做
[35:17] Please do something. 求你们做点什么吧
[35:21] Do something. 做点什么吧
[35:26] Do something, please! 做点什么吧 求你们了
[35:29] – Get her home. – Damn it! -把她送回家 -该死的
[35:48] She’s right. 她说得对
[35:50] It’s the first rule. 那是我们的第一准则
[35:51] He fought against us. 他和我们作对
[35:52] But he’s still one of us. 但他仍是我们中的一员
[35:53] We can ask Jason, we could go… 我们可以问问杰森 我们可以去…
[35:54] No. 不
[35:57] No, he’ll just say no. 不 他只会拒绝的
[36:00] Let’s go. 我们走吧
[36:07] Breathe in. 吸气
[36:12] Breathe out. 呼气
[36:14] I’m fine. 我没事
[36:16] I need to get back to work. 我得回去工作了
[36:18] Give us the room. 让我们单独谈谈
[36:24] Uh… get out. 出去
[36:31] You don’t feel any pain? 你不觉得哪里疼吧
[36:32] I know what pain is. I’m fine. 我知道什么叫疼 我没事
[36:35] And thank you for what you did when I was hurt. 谢谢你在我受伤时为我做的
[36:37] That’s my job. Right? 那是我的职责 对吧
[36:41] Unless, of course, you need a barber somewhere. 当然 除非你是想要找个地方理发
[36:46] He listens to you, doesn’t he? 他听你的话 对吗
[36:49] He does what Pilcher would’ve wanted. 他只是做皮尔彻会希望他做的
[36:51] And he does what’s right. 他只是在做正确的事
[36:53] But you have his ear. 但是他听你的话
[36:56] I should hope so, Dr. Yedlin. 我倒是希望如此 叶德林医生
[36:57] Do you have a point? 你有什么想法吗
[36:59] No point. 没有
[37:00] Just trying to figure out how it all works here. 只是想知道这里究竟怎么运作的
[37:04] Make this hospital work. 让这个医院好好运作就行了
[37:06] You can leave the rest to us. 其他的就交给我们
[37:33] You should eat, Kerry. 你该吃点东西 凯瑞
[37:35] I’m trying. 我也在尽力呢
[37:41] Tonight, the people of Wayward Pines 今天晚上 怪松镇的人们
[37:43] are gonna eat real food. 就能吃到真正的食物了
[37:46] The fence will hold, 围栏守护着
[37:47] the rebels are crushed. 反叛者也被镇压了
[37:50] The town is starting to finally come back together. 这个镇终于都开始恢复原样了
[37:57] Theresa’s running around, asking about Ben. 特蕾莎正四处奔波 打听本的消息
[38:01] I know. 我知道
[38:03] The rules, Jason… 规矩 杰森
[38:05] No First Gen can harm another First Gen. 第一代不能相互伤害
[38:07] We were taught that. 他们教过我们
[38:08] I didn’t harm him. 我没有伤害他
[38:11] I exiled him. 我驱逐了他
[38:14] The Abbies did the harm. 是畸变人攻击他的
[38:19] He tried to turn us against each other. 他想让我们反目
[38:23] You might have to explain that to some people. 你可能得向一些人解释
[38:26] I shouldn’t have to. 不用
[38:30] He wasn’t really First Gen, anyway. 反正他不是真正的第一代
[38:33] He came in late. He’s not an original. 他是后来来的 他不是这里土生土长的
[38:35] I’m not an original, either. 我也不是土生土长的
[38:40] That’s different. 那不一样
[38:43] You are different. 你与他不同
[38:52] You’re loyal. 你很忠诚
[39:07] You’re mine. 你是我的
[39:34] Mario, is that you? 马里奥 是你吗
[39:41] Where’s Ben? 本在哪里
[39:47] Xander, it’s me! 詹德 是我
[40:00] Where is Ben?! 本在哪里
[40:05] Dammit, I am his mother! Where is he? 该死 我是他母亲 他在哪里
[40:13] I’m sorry, Dad. 对不起 爸爸
[40:42] Infectious disease. 传染病
[40:46] Didn’t get it. Didn’t care. 我没得 我也不关心
[40:50] I don’t think I ever delivered a baby. 我好像没接生过婴儿
[40:54] Not on my own, anyway. 反正我自己没有
[40:57] Can’t remember the last time I set a broken bone. 我都不记得上次接骨头是什么时候了
[41:02] In your residency, you did a bit of everything. 你做住院医生时 你几乎什么都做
[41:06] You’ll get it back. 你会想起来的
[41:15] My index finger. 我的食指
[41:18] Up in the Sierras. 在山里的时候
[41:21] White Bear Hot Springs. 白熊温泉
[41:26] That was Eden. 那里真是伊甸园
[41:28] Well, we were naked. 我们是赤身裸体
[41:33] And the bungalow? 还有那间小屋
[41:36] Is that where you still are? 你仍然在那里吗
[41:38] Your head? 你的思绪
[41:40] When I woke up here, 我在这里醒来时
[41:41] I thought you were dead. 以为你死了
[41:46] And now you’re here, 现在你来了
[41:48] sitting with me… you’re alive. 跟我坐在一起 你还活着
[41:56] I am happy about it. 我很开心
[42:03] But that-that’s-that’s as far as I can go. 但我最多只能做到这样了
[42:07] For now. 暂时
[42:37] Look. 看
[42:49] At what? 看什么
[42:52] Nothing. 什么都没有
[42:55] I’ve checked all the cameras– 所有摄像机我都查了
[42:57] not an Abby in any of them. 一个畸变人都没有发现
[42:59] This has never happened before. 这种情况以前从未发生过
[43:01] Is it possible? 这可能吗
[43:03] They’re gone. 他们都不见了
黑松镇

文章导航

Previous Post: 黑松镇(Wayward Pines)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑松镇(Wayward Pines)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

黑松镇(Wayward Pines)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号