Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

黑松镇(Wayward Pines)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 黑松镇(Wayward Pines)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:03] They’re gone. 他们都不见了
[00:04] Tonight, the people of Wayward Pines 今天晚上 怪松镇的人们
[00:05] are gonna eat real food. 就能吃到真正的食物了
[00:07] The town is starting to finally 这个镇终于都开始
[00:09] come back together. 恢复原样了
[00:10] Look, you can tell me all the stories you want 听着 你可以随便告诉我
[00:12] about what this place is, 关于这个地方的故事
[00:14] but what I won’t accept is a reality 但我不会接受
[00:15] that I wake up in a dictatorship. 生活在独裁统治下
[00:17] Wayward Pines needs a new generation. 怪松镇需要新的一代
[00:21] You all will have the honor 你们都将有幸
[00:23] of parenting the first generation 成为第一代纯正血统的
[00:26] of 100% originals. 孩子们的父母
[00:30] No First Gen can harm another First Gen. 第一代不能相互伤害
[00:32] We were taught that. 他们教过我们
[00:33] I didn’t harm him. 我没有伤害他
[00:35] I exiled him. 我驱逐了他
[00:36] The Abbies did the harm. 是畸变人攻击他的
[00:38] All that matters is that we’re here 唯一重要的是我们在这里
[00:39] and we need to figure out a way how to survive in Wayward Pines. 我们需要想办法在怪松镇生活下去
[00:42] I want to know where we really are. 我想知道我们到底在哪里
[00:44] I want to know what that fence is about. 我想知道那个围栏是干什么用的
[00:46] I want to know what those things are 我想知道围栏外面的
[00:47] outside that fence, 那些东西是什么
[00:48] and I want to know how an underage cretin 我想知道为什么会让一个
[00:51] gets to be in charge 未成年的白痴
[00:52] of all this. 掌管这一切
[00:56] Once upon a time, there was a town, 曾经 有座小镇
[00:59] hundreds of miles and thousands of years away. 它远在天边 在几千年后
[01:04] And around the town, there was a fence. 在小镇周边 有道围墙
[01:10] Beyond the fence, there were creatures. 在围墙之外 有怪物
[01:14] They were terrible things: 他们很可怕
[01:16] humankind gone wrong. 是变异的人类
[01:19] But inside the fence was a little boy. 但围墙里面 有个小男孩
[01:24] And what he didn’t yet know, 他还不知道
[01:26] because he was too young, 因为他那时还太小
[01:29] was just how special he was. 他不知道他多么特别
[02:27] What’s the status? 情况如何
[02:30] Holding. 稍等
[02:46] Do you copy? 收到吗
[02:48] All quiet. 没动静
[02:52] Nothing but a deer here. 就是只鹿
[02:55] There’s a damn deer out here. 这里有只鹿
[02:58] Copy. 收到
[03:06] Did you hear the news, Dr. Yedlin? 听说了吗 叶德林医生
[03:08] Afraid not. 恐怕没有
[03:09] People are saying that the Abbies have skedaddled for good. 有人说畸变人已经彻底离开了
[03:13] Wouldn’t that be something? 那多棒啊
[03:14] You really believe those things just ran away? 你真相信那些东西都跑掉了吗
[03:16] Well, I mean, you have to have hope. 人总得有希望
[03:19] Otherwise, people just lose their crap. 否则 人会疯掉的
[03:24] How would you like to have a celebratory drink 想跟我去啤酒花园
[03:26] with me at the Biergarten? 喝一杯庆祝一下吗
[03:29] I’m clocking out in five. 我5点下班
[03:35] I know. 我知道
[03:36] I mean… what happens in Wayward Pines 在怪松镇发生的事
[03:40] stays in Wayward Pines. 又不会传出去
[03:42] I mean, it has to. 不可能传出去
[03:43] There’s no one left. 又没有别人了
[03:45] Anywhere. 哪都没人了
[03:47] Literally. 一个人没有了
[03:50] The Abbies aren’t gone. 畸变人没消失
[03:52] But they’ve retreated. 但他们撤退了
[03:53] Mario confirmed it: no fence attacks, 马里奥确证了 他们不攻击围墙
[03:55] nothing on the thermals for two days. 两天没有热信号了
[03:56] Two days. 两天
[03:58] We need to do more testing. 我们得继续检测
[03:59] The thermals? They cover a 35-mile radius, Kerry. 热信号覆盖35英里半径范围 凯瑞
[04:03] The flamethrowers worked. 喷火器成功了
[04:04] All this time, we’ve been trying to figure out how to kill them. 我们一直在考虑如何杀他们
[04:06] We never thought about what might actually scare them. 却从没想过这么吓唬他们
[04:09] We have options now. 我们现在有办法了
[04:10] This is exciting. 这多让人激动
[04:12] Don’t you want to know what’s out there? 你不想出去看看吗
[04:14] Now is the time to try. 现在可以尝试了
[04:16] You just put people out there. 你把人赶到外面了
[04:19] And if Ben Burke is dead… 如果本·伯克死了
[04:25] …then you’ve killed a member of the First Generation. 那么你就杀了一个第一代
[04:38] They’re saying in town those things are gone. 他们说那些东西没了
[04:42] You hear that? 你听说了吗
[04:42] People were talking at work. 我工作时有人在议论
[04:44] That they just… ran away? 他们跑掉了吗
[04:46] Maybe Jason has information we don’t. 或许杰森有我们不知道的消息
[04:49] Why is it that everyone puts so much faith in that kid? 为什么所有人都那么相信那小子
[04:52] Because he’s been groomed for this. 因为他是被培养来做这个的
[04:55] Like some prince? 类似个王子吗
[04:56] Sometimes you just have to stop asking questions. 有时候你只能停止问问题
[04:59] Yeah, I can’t do that. 我做不到
[05:09] None of this is easy. 这一切很不容易
[05:30] What was that? 那是什么
[05:33] There’s something downstairs. 楼下有东西
[05:34] – Jason… – Stay here. -杰森 -待在这里
[05:59] Hello, Jason. 你好 杰森
[06:08] The little boy 那个小男孩
[06:09] was the firstborn son of Wayward Pines, 是怪松镇的第一个孩子
[06:14] raised by a kind and clever man 养大他的是个和善聪明的男人
[06:19] and his strong sister. 和他坚强的姐姐
[06:22] They loved him as they would their own son, 他们对他视如己出
[06:25] teaching him the important lessons 教导他关于新世界的
[06:28] of the new world. 重要知识
[06:31] You are so curious about them. 你真好奇
[06:36] See this fellow, here? 看见这个人了吗
[06:37] He was an accountant. 他原来是个会计
[06:39] But in Wayward Pines, 但在怪松镇
[06:41] we’re gonna give him a little shop 我们要给他家小店
[06:44] where he can make toys for children. 让他给孩子们做玩具
[06:47] Make his heart happy. 那他会开心的
[06:51] And this is Emely Martin. 这是艾美莉·马丁
[06:53] She was a wilderness guide, 她原是个野外向导
[06:54] and she knew all the plants and animals 她熟知一切动物植物
[06:57] and how to survive in the woods. 知道如何在林子里生存
[06:59] What animals are there now? 现在还有什么动物
[07:01] It’s a very different world now. 世界现在很不一样了
[07:06] So what will they do when they wake up? 等他们醒来后做什么
[07:08] Well, we’ll help them adapt. 我们会帮他们适应新世界
[07:10] Some of them will adapt. 有些人能适应
[07:12] It is not easy for everyone. 对谁来说这都不容易
[07:16] It’s not natural, what we do. 我们现在所做的不符合自然规律
[07:18] CJ CJ…
[07:19] He should know. 他应该知道的
[07:20] If you really want to teach him, 如果你真的想要教他
[07:22] he should know everything. 就不该瞒着他
[07:32] You’ll know what to do. 你会知道该怎么做的
[07:34] Because this is your world. 因为这是属于你的世界
[07:40] And that’s why you have 而且这就是为什么
[07:41] the most important job of all. 你肩负着最重要的工作
[07:53] She just arrived. 她刚刚到
[07:55] I-I was coming to get you. 我 我正要去找你
[07:56] I convinced him it’d be all right 是我说服了他 说让一个
[07:57] to let in an old nurse 在黑夜中独自而来的
[07:59] on a dark night. 老护士进门是很安全的
[08:03] I-I can stay. 我可以留在这
[08:04] No. 没事
[08:07] That won’t be necessary. 不用这样
[08:09] Will it, Pam? 是吧 帕姆
[08:11] No. 是的
[08:12] We’ll be fine. 我们没事的
[08:25] You’re not getting enough sleep. 你没有睡够
[08:27] I can always tell. 我总能知道
[08:30] What are you doing here? 你来这里干吗
[08:32] You and I had an agreement. 我们不是说好了吗
[08:34] You would stay in that house 你待在那栋房子里
[08:35] and I wouldn’t look for you. 而我也不会去找你
[08:37] We agreed to disagree. 我们求同存异
[08:40] It was an upsetting time. 那是一段让人心灰意冷的时光
[08:42] You killed Pilcher. 你杀了皮尔彻
[08:45] Yes. 是的
[08:48] And do you understand why? 但是你能理解是为什么吗
[08:51] Why I would kill 为什么我会亲手杀了
[08:52] my own brother? 自己的亲弟弟
[08:55] Baby, I’ve been watching. 宝贝 我一直在观察
[08:58] Paying very close attention 非常密切的关注着
[08:59] to everything that David worked so hard to build. 大卫如此努力想要建立的一切
[09:05] And to the very difficult choices that you’ve had to make. 还有你不得不做的艰难的决定
[09:10] The recent rebellion… killings… 最近的起义 杀戮
[09:14] Ben. 本
[09:17] Have you forgotten? 难道你忘记了吗
[09:19] How we raised you? 我们是怎么把你养大的
[09:20] No. 没有
[09:22] No? 没有
[09:30] I’ve been reading Pilcher’s plans. 我一直在看皮尔彻的那些计划
[09:34] We plant more crops, 我们种更多的庄稼
[09:35] we gain security, we grow stronger. 我们保卫自己安全 我们越来越强壮
[09:40] As our numbers grow, 当我们人数越来越多时
[09:41] we can start new settlements out beyond the fence. 我们可以在围栏外继续扩展领地
[09:43] It’s what he always wanted. 这是他一直梦寐以求的
[09:45] I was with David when he was making those plans. 当大卫制定这些计划的时候我一直都在
[09:48] I know every step. 我知道每一个步骤
[09:50] I could walk them in the dark. 如数家珍
[09:54] Will you let me guide you through this? 你愿意让我帮你理清这一切吗
[10:00] How would it look? 你觉得我现在
[10:02] Me welcoming you back in now? 欢迎你回来 像什么样子
[10:06] Like the evolution of a great leader. 像是一位伟大领袖的进化
[10:10] Yeah, that’s my boy. 对了 这才是我的乖孩子
[10:13] Yes. 太棒了
[10:33] Well, this is festive. 还像个节日似得
[10:36] Who are they executing today? 他们今天要处决谁
[10:40] Who’s that? 那是谁
[10:41] They say the one that killed Pilcher. 他们说是那个杀了皮尔彻的人
[10:43] Pam Pilcher. 帕姆·皮尔彻
[10:45] She was his sister. 她是他的姐姐
[10:47] She killed her brother? 她杀了她的弟弟
[10:49] She did it to save the town. 她这么做是为了拯救整个镇
[10:51] The town she helped to build. 这个她出力建造的镇
[10:53] They’ve always said she lives 他们一直说她住在
[10:53] in that creepy old house on the outskirts of town. 郊区一栋古老又奇怪的房子里
[11:08] A lot of you already know why we’re here today. 大部分人应该都知道我们今天为何事而来
[11:11] An old friend has rejoined us. 一位老朋友又回到了这里
[11:13] Some of you may know her as the mother of Wayward Pines. 你们有些人也许知道她是怪松镇之母
[11:17] And Pam Pilcher 而帕姆·皮尔彻
[11:18] was tested on Invasion Day. 在入侵日那天经历了考验
[11:21] She had mere seconds to make a decision. 她几乎没有时间犹豫
[11:25] And we all mourn the loss of our former leader, but 失去了前任领袖我们都很悲痛 但是
[11:28] we also continue to evolve. 我们必须继续发展
[11:31] And over time, we heal. 而伤痛会被时间治愈
[11:34] Now, the road ahead, 现在 我们继续发展的路
[11:36] it relies on our expansion. 依赖于我们的扩张
[11:39] Our expansion beyond the fence 依赖于怪松镇在围栏
[11:42] of Wayward Pines. 外面的扩张
[11:44] But our survival, 但是我们的生存
[11:45] it depends 它依赖于
[11:46] on our united front. 我们一致对外
[11:50] So I personally feel blessed to have Pam 所以我个人感到有帕姆站在我这边
[11:53] back by my side 是非常的荣幸的
[11:54] to take these bold steps into the future. 我们一起向未来大胆的前进
[11:59] I go forth with forgiveness. 我选择原谅
[12:02] And so should we all. 而我们都应该这样
[12:36] Oh, Miss Pilcher. Oh, good to see you. 皮尔彻小姐 很高兴见到你
[12:44] It’s nice to have you back, Pam. 你能回来实在是太好了 帕姆
[12:45] Oh, we’ll have a drink some night, Arlene. 哪天晚上一起喝一杯啊 阿琳
[12:47] Oh, yeah, I mean, I can’t commit. 我说不准
[12:49] I have to check my calendar. 我得查查日程安排
[12:51] Whenever you’re free. 你什么时候有空都行
[12:52] Okay. I mean, it’s tough at this juncture. 好的 恐怕这段时间去不了
[12:55] For me anyway. 对我来说
[13:24] Oh, Dr. Yedlin. 叶德林医生
[13:27] You’re looking well. 你看上去不错
[13:28] I’m sorry. Have we met? 抱歉 我们见过面吗
[13:30] Yes. 见过
[13:31] Long time ago. 很久以前了
[13:34] You’re working here now? 你现在在这工作
[13:36] It is a teaching hospital. 这是一所教学医院
[13:38] Would you like me to teach you something? 你想让我教教你吗
[13:41] What would that be? 教什么
[13:43] Well, maybe something about 比如 在怪松镇
[13:44] how we practice medicine here in Wayward Pines. 应该如何进行医疗服务
[13:48] You were forced to stay away. 你之前被迫离开了
[13:52] It’s a difficult time for everyone. 那段时间对大家都不容易
[13:55] You didn’t know David. You wouldn’t understand. 你不认识大卫 你不会理解的
[13:57] You weren’t here. 你当时不在场
[13:58] Well, you weren’t awake yet. 你那时还没醒呢
[14:02] I hear you’re, uh, back together with your wife. 我听说你和你妻子和好了
[14:06] Must be complicated for you, hmm? 肯定百感交集吧
[14:12] Must make things interesting in bed, though, huh? 床上感觉肯定更棒了吧
[14:15] Sorry? 你说什么
[14:16] Well, is it like the first time? 感觉像第一次吗
[14:19] After 2,000 years, I wonder? 在两千年之后
[14:26] You haven’t re-consummated yet. 你们还没圆房呢
[14:28] I’m so sorry. 我很抱歉
[14:29] You’re gonna be pretty pointless around here 在这里 你会过得毫无意义的
[14:31] if you don’t… 如果你不…
[14:32] …get to it, you know? 直奔主题的话
[14:34] So then, what is your point? 你到底想说什么
[14:37] Because I know that I was not brought 我知道我从夏威夷被带到这
[14:38] from Hawaii to strictly service my wife. 不是为了来伺候我妻子的
[14:41] Ah, Hawaii. 夏威夷
[14:45] That bartender made such a mean mai tai. 那个酒保真是调得一手好酒
[14:48] And that’s a skill. 那可是门手艺
[14:50] Sheriff Pope and I could barely get up the next morning. 波普治安官和我第二天差点起不来床
[14:53] Do you really think Hawaii was all about you? 你真以为夏威夷的事只是因为你吗
[14:59] Look, I’ve got a lot 听着 我还有
[15:00] of tidying up to do here, so maybe we can 好多东西要收拾 我们或许以后
[15:02] chitter-chat later on, hmm? 有时间再聊 好吗
[15:04] Yes. 好的
[15:06] We will. 我们会的
[15:08] Have a report on my desk. 把报告交到我桌上
[15:10] Oh, aye, aye, Captain. 遵命 船长
[15:39] And so the boy grew. 那个男孩长大了
[15:41] Exploring and studying, 四处探险 学习
[15:44] learning all he could. 竭尽所能
[15:47] But as he grew, 但随着他长大
[15:49] his world started to feel smaller. 他感觉世界变小了
[15:53] The sky was closer. 天空更近了
[15:56] The trees seemed to shrink. 树木好像收缩了
[16:00] The fence felt confining. 围栏有了拘束感
[16:05] He wanted to walk tall. 他想长途跋涉
[16:07] He wanted to feel distance. 他想感受距离
[16:11] He wanted to explore new lands. 他想探索新的地方
[16:20] Well, look at that hard work you’re doing. 看看你在这忙活什么呢
[16:23] But the party’s back this way, buddy. 但派对在那边呢 伙计
[16:27] They’re not my friends. 他们不是我的朋友
[16:29] You made them come here. 你让他们来的
[16:32] Well, of course, they wanted to come. 他们当然想来了
[16:33] Who wouldn’t want to celebrate the day you were woken? 谁不想来庆祝你被唤醒的那天呢
[16:38] They don’t like me. 他们不喜欢我
[16:40] Of course, they like you. 他们当然喜欢你
[16:41] Why would you say that? 为什么这么说
[16:45] Jason, you get back to that party right now! 杰森 快点给我回派对上去
[16:47] She’s right. 她说得对
[16:49] Everybody’s waiting for you. 大家都等着你呢
[16:52] That’s just what I was saying. 我也是这么说的
[16:53] You need some convincing, buddy– how’s this? 你需要有人说服你 听听这个
[16:56] Sheriff Pope is bringing a new ice cream flavor 波普治安官为你特意引进了一种
[17:00] just for you. 新口味冰淇淋
[17:01] Sounds so yummy, hmm? 很美味吧
[17:05] Pam, why don’t you go back, 帕姆 要不你先回去
[17:07] and, uh, get started and we’ll be there in just a minute. 你们先开始 我们一会就过去
[17:10] Oh, thank you. 谢谢你
[17:15] You’re feeling sorry for yourself on your birthday, huh? 你在生日当天为自己难过
[17:18] Yeah, I know how that is. 我知道那是什么感觉
[17:19] I’ve had a few of those myself. 我也经历过几次
[17:24] And I bet she won’t take a sad face as an answer, 她肯定不会接受你一直哭丧着脸的
[17:26] – now will she? – No way. -对不对 -对啊
[17:29] Well, you know what, Jason? 知道吗 杰森
[17:30] Any time you want, you can come to me. 任何时候 你都可以来找我
[17:33] Okay? 好吗
[17:33] And you, you tell me what you’re thinking, 你来告诉我你的想法
[17:36] what you’re feeling. 你的感受
[17:38] That’s my gift to you. 这就是我给你的礼物
[17:40] And there’s no expiration date. 这份礼物永不过期
[17:43] I don’t want anyone to treat me special. 我不想让任何人特殊对待我
[17:45] Well, that’s not special. 这不是特殊对待
[17:46] That’s your right as a son of Wayward Pines. 这是你作为怪松镇之子享有的权利
[17:50] All of the First Generation are of Wayward Pines. 所有第一代都是怪松镇之子
[17:53] Well, but you are the first, aren’t you? 但你是第一个 不是吗
[17:56] – And you’re theirs. – Wait. -而且你是他们的孩子 -等等
[17:58] They’re my real parents, right? 他们是我的亲生父母吧
[18:01] Pam and David? 帕姆和大卫
[18:02] Um… sort of, yes. 算是吧
[18:06] And, boy, do they have some exciting plans for your future. 而且他们已经为你规划好了远大前程
[18:11] Now, don’t you worry about those kids. 不要担心那些孩子们
[18:14] They are your friends. 他们是你的朋友
[18:16] And they know that one day very soon they will 他们也清楚 不久的将来他们就会
[18:18] be standing in line 结成队伍
[18:20] behind you. 跟随你
[18:25] There are exploratory steps being taken 我们正在探索着
[18:28] for our lives outside Wayward Pines. 到怪松镇外去生活
[18:31] Isn’t that amazing? 是不是很美妙
[18:34] But in order for us to be 但如果我们想成为
[18:36] the strongest community that we can be, 尽可能强大的社区
[18:39] the most important steps will be taken 其中最为关键的一步现在要
[18:42] right here by all of you. 由你们来实现
[18:46] That’s right. 没错
[18:48] Let’s put the “Pro” 现在到了
[18:50] back in “Procreation.” 生儿育女的时候了
[18:53] Evan, dear? 埃文 亲爱的
[18:56] We will start 我们就从
[18:58] with “K.” 从”K”开始
[19:06] Lovely. 真漂亮
[19:10] Yes, dear? 有问题吗
[19:11] I thought we weren’t officially paired 我以为我们在毕业之前
[19:13] until graduation. 不会正式结对
[19:14] Officially, yes, 正式的话 是没有
[19:15] but, well, some of your friends 但是你的一些朋友们
[19:17] haven’t waited that long, have they? 已经迫不及待了 对吧
[19:18] Right? Mm-hmm, mm-hmm. 对不对
[19:20] Raise your hands if you’re already on your way. 已经开始造人的 举手
[19:23] Raise your hand. 举起手来
[19:25] Before we begin though, 在我们开始之前
[19:26] I’d like Dana McKinnie, 我想请达娜·麦金尼
[19:28] Julie Jackson, 朱莉·杰克逊
[19:30] Riley Ford and Lucy Armstrong 赖利·福特和露西·阿姆斯特朗
[19:33] to gather their things, 拿好你们的东西
[19:36] and follow me into the hallway. 跟我到走廊来
[19:41] Now, if you four girls 现在 请你们四个姑娘
[19:43] will go down to the library, 到图书馆去
[19:45] Mrs. Randolph has some 兰道夫夫人为你们准备了一些
[19:47] special reading materials for you. 特别的阅读材料
[19:49] Are we in trouble or something? 我们是闯什么祸了吗
[19:51] Oh, no, honey. 没有 亲爱的
[19:53] You girls just haven’t experienced your blooming yet. 你们只是还没有长大
[19:56] When you do, 等你们有经验了
[19:57] you’ll be able to fully participate. 你们就可以完全参与进来了
[19:59] Until then, you study up, okay? 在那之前 好好学习 好吗
[20:02] Okay. 好的
[20:13] Very impressive. 真厉害
[20:15] Pilcher would be proud. 皮尔彻会感到骄傲的
[20:19] I’m not so sure about clearance procedures. 我不确定您是否有权进入
[20:23] Given your situation, um, I don’t… 考虑到您的状况 我
[20:25] You heard Jason. 杰森说过了
[20:26] He wants me to be welcomed back. 他想让我被接纳
[20:29] You wouldn’t want to disobey orders, would you? 你不会想违抗他的命令的 是吧
[20:31] No. 是的
[20:31] It’ll be all right. Yeah. 那就好
[22:16] Pam? 帕姆
[22:25] Here you are. 你在这啊
[22:27] I wasn’t aware that we had an appointment. 我不记得我们有约啊
[22:29] We don’t. 我们没有
[22:32] Are you sure you’re allowed up here? 你确定你有权进来吗
[22:36] Don’t be silly. 别想太多
[22:37] I… 我
[22:39] I am completely impressed with what you’ve done up here. 你在这里所做的真的很厉害
[22:42] Even in spite of your… 即使你
[22:44] difficulty. 多有不便
[22:48] It-it’s miraculous you survived. 你活下来真是个奇迹
[22:52] Yes, it is. 是啊
[22:54] Now I spend my time 现在我在花时间
[22:55] studying their habits. 来研究它们的习性
[22:59] Looking for weak spots in their genetic code. 在它们的基因编码中寻找弱点
[23:02] It’s all very time consuming. 这些都很费时
[23:03] It’s very dangerous. 也很危险
[23:04] Yes, of course. 当然了
[23:06] Difficult… 对一个催眠师来说
[23:08] for a hypnotherapist. 非常困难
[23:14] Jason seems to trust you. 杰森似乎很信任你
[23:15] And you. 也信任你
[23:17] Slim pickings all around. 他身边可信的人屈指可数
[23:20] It’s very difficult to be a leader 在危机中当个领袖
[23:22] in a time of crisis. 是很难的
[23:23] It’s grueling. 令人精疲力尽
[23:25] Megan, I know what my brother meant to you, 梅根 我知道我弟弟对你意义重大
[23:29] and I am so sorry 我为一些不得不做的事
[23:30] for what I had to do. 感到非常抱歉
[23:32] I beg you to understand. 我恳请你理解
[23:35] I respect that. 我尊重你的做法
[23:39] But I won’t pretend to welcome you home 但我不会假装把你当做英雄一样
[23:42] like you’re some sort of hero. 欢迎你回来
[23:45] You think I want to be congratulated for what I did? 你以为我想因为我所做的而得到喝彩吗
[23:48] Maybe you want forgiveness? 也许你想求得原谅
[23:51] Well, you won’t get that from me. 休想从我这里得到
[23:54] No. 是啊
[23:55] I guess you best be on your way. 我想你最好还是走吧
[24:02] You take care, Megan. 你保重吧 梅根
[24:34] Come on in. 进来吧
[24:41] Let me clean you up a little, Theo. 让我帮你理理头发 西奥
[24:47] Pam Pilcher. 帕姆·皮尔彻
[24:50] What about her? 她怎么了
[24:52] She said she was in Hawaii 她说当他们抓了我们的时候
[24:53] when they took us. 她在夏威夷
[24:55] Some of them came here on their own, you know. 你要知道 他们有些人是自己来到这里的
[24:59] People who believed. 那些相信了的人们
[25:01] And what about the ones who didn’t? 那么那些不信的人呢
[25:07] Where’s your ring? 你的戒指在哪里
[25:09] What? 什么
[25:10] Your wedding ring. 你的结婚戒指
[25:14] They never gave it to me. 他们从来没给我
[25:22] She also said that… 她还说
[25:25] Hawaii wasn’t just about me. 去夏威夷不只是为了我
[25:31] The past is full of holes for me, too, Theo. 我的过去也是千疮百孔 西奥
[25:48] Oh, she’s back! 她回来了
[25:50] Come on! 快跑
[25:59] that’s that then. 就那样了吧
[27:20] I wasn’t expecting you out here. 没想到在这里碰到你
[27:23] Yeah, yeah, um… 对 是啊
[27:25] the hospital. 是医院的事
[27:26] We are perilously short on staff. 我们严重缺人手
[27:29] Oh, certainly we can discuss this tomorrow at the hospital. 我们当然可以明天在医院谈这个问题
[27:33] Well, it’s been quite a walk. 我走了很远的路
[27:39] Hardly requires a house call, Doctor. 也没必要为这个家访吧 医生
[27:46] What was it like 你当时什么感觉
[27:47] to have to… 当你不得不
[27:49] beg forgiveness from a child? 向一个孩子请求原谅
[27:52] ‘Cause that’s how you got back, right? 你是因此回来的吧
[27:54] But whatever rule you broke, it was a rule you made. 但无论你违反了什么规则 那都是你定的
[27:57] I helped lay the groundwork. 我帮忙奠定了基础
[27:59] So you had your reasons for what you did that day. 所以你就有理由做出那天的行为了
[28:01] Invasion Day, right? “入侵日” 对吧
[28:02] That’s what you called it. 你当时是这么称呼的
[28:04] It wasn’t an invasion. 那并不是一场入侵
[28:06] David let them in and his decision was… 大卫放他们进来的 他的决定…
[28:10] less than wise. 不那么明智
[28:12] As was mine. 我的也如此
[28:12] To shoot him in the chest? 对他胸口开一枪吗
[28:14] Your brother? 你弟弟
[28:16] Why did you do that? 你为什么要这么做
[28:17] He’d given up. 他放弃了
[28:19] His mind had snapped, it… 他的精神崩溃了
[28:22] I-is there something else, Doctor? 还有别的事情吗 医生
[28:26] Yes, uh, Hawaii. 是的 关于夏威夷
[28:28] You said that… 你说
[28:32] I wasn’t the reason you were there. 我不是你去那里的原因
[28:34] Did I say that? 我有说过吗
[28:38] That must’ve been one hell of a selection process. 那一定是个艰难的筛选过程吧
[28:42] I mean, all that time you put in choosing people, and… 你花了那么多时间选人 然后
[28:47] then you just… 你就
[28:49] took us. 选了我们
[28:50] And here you are, alive. 而你现在在这里 活得好好的
[28:53] Well, there were guidelines that you followed, right? 当时你有遵守的准则 对吧
[28:55] There must’ve been. 你一定有
[28:56] I mean, who you needed here, 我是说 你这里需要的什么人
[28:57] and for reasons why. 还有需要他们的理由
[28:59] Hundreds of doctors in Boston, 波士顿有几百个医生
[29:00] yet… 但是
[29:02] you chose me. 你选了我
[29:04] Everyone was chosen for a reason. 每个人都有被选中的理由
[29:06] A random doctor? 随便一个医生
[29:10] And an architect? 和一个建筑师
[29:13] Thank you so much for stopping by, Doctor. 非常感谢你来拜访 医生
[30:11] Did you find something? 你有什么发现
[30:12] What’s Variola major? 重型天花是什么
[30:17] Why, is it missing? 怎么了 不见了吗
[30:19] Maybe one’s missing, I… 可能有一瓶不见了 我…
[30:21] Count them again. 再数一遍
[30:22] I’m calling Dr. Yedlin. 我给叶德林医生打电话
[30:24] Now, as you know, Pilcher’s plans 如你所知 皮尔彻的计划
[30:25] are very specific. 非常具体
[30:27] He-he made notes about 他记录了关于
[30:29] reclaiming the valley, 收复山谷
[30:30] going north for more portable water, 北上寻找更易运输的水
[30:32] building a bigger perimeter, 以及扩大边界
[30:34] but his original intent is important to me. 但他的初衷对我很重要
[30:37] We’re lucky to have Pam who can fill us in 我们很幸运有帕姆给我们
[30:39] on some of the details. 补上一些细节
[30:39] She’ll be here soon. 她马上就来了
[30:41] Why? 为什么
[30:44] ‘Cause I want her to be. 因为我想让她来
[30:46] And I want the first group to go out next week. 还有我下周要派第一组人出去
[30:48] That’s ambitious. 这很有野心啊
[30:54] Pam. 帕姆
[30:55] Please sit down. 请坐下
[30:57] CJ, as far as the crops go, how do the plans look to you? CJ 从庄稼上看 你觉得计划怎么样
[31:04] It took time to find the fertile ground the first time. 第一次找到适耕土地时花了不少时间
[31:08] We’ll cut a wider path, 我们这次扩宽路子
[31:09] see if we can try more variety this time. 看看这次能不能尝试更多的种类
[31:11] Good, good. 很好 很好
[31:13] Uh, Mario, is there anybody on your team that… 马里奥 你那边有没有人…
[31:16] Dr. Yedlin, this is a closed meeting. 叶德琳医生 这是个非公开会议
[31:17] I want everyone to get up very slowly 我希望各位慢慢起来
[31:19] and leave this room. 然后离开这个房间
[31:20] Don’t touch each other, don’t touch anything. 不要碰任何人 任何东西
[31:25] You? 你
[31:27] You stay exactly where you are. 你就呆在那里不要动
[31:33] – And what is this about? – She got hold of smallpox. -这是怎么回事 -她拿到了天花
[31:37] She took it from the lab. 她从实验室拿的
[31:40] You’re so protective of this town, 你这么保护这个镇
[31:42] that you don’t want anything to happen to it? 你不想它发生任何事
[31:43] Fine. 好吧
[31:44] We’re gonna run some tests. 我们要做些测试
[31:46] I’ll decide about tests. 我来决定要不要做测试
[31:47] Just one, smallpox. 就一个测试 天花
[31:49] What do you say? 你觉得怎么样
[31:51] We’ll sedate you, and then quarantine you. 我们会给你打镇静剂然后让你隔离
[31:53] That won’t be necessary. 这没有必要
[31:54] If she injected herself, 如果她给自己注射过了
[31:55] she can infect everyone. 她能够感染任何人
[31:57] She wants to kill all of us. 她想杀了我们所有人
[32:08] Wayward Pines was supposed to be the salvation of the human race. 怪松镇应该成为人类的救赎
[32:12] It is. 它是
[32:13] No, no. It’s over. 不 它已经完了
[32:16] You’re sabotaging us. 你在破坏我们
[32:18] Because this is how this story ends. 因为这就是故事的结局
[32:22] Known it ever since I lost my brother. 自从我失去了我的弟弟
[32:24] You killed your brother. 是你杀了他
[32:26] He killed Ben Burke, and how many others? 他杀了本·伯克 还有其他多少人
[32:30] We’re turning against each other. 我们在互相作对
[32:32] All we seem to know is hatred. 我们只知道憎恨
[32:35] CJ, you know this better than anyone. CJ 你比任何人都明白
[32:39] What you’ve seen, 你看到的
[32:41] what we did. 我们做了的
[32:45] What happened to the dream? 我们的梦想去哪了
[32:50] Sweetie, 亲爱的
[32:51] I am trying to give you a gift. 我想给你一个礼物
[32:55] I raised you to be a leader, 我把你培养成一个领头人
[32:58] and I am begging you to lead your people to a peaceful end. 我求你带领你的人走向一个和平的结局
[33:06] I let you in. 我让你加入
[33:08] And now you have to deal with me. 现在你要来对付我了
[33:12] Take her. 带走她
[33:34] The Abby threat is contained. 畸变人的威胁已经控制住了
[33:36] Good. 很好
[33:38] – We won. – Won? -我们赢了 -赢了
[33:40] Yes. 是的
[33:42] The traitors, they’re gone. 那些叛徒已经不在了
[33:45] Kate’s toy bomber and their minions, 凯特的玩具炸弹和他们的走狗
[33:46] I took care of them. 我把他们都除掉了
[33:48] Where’s Pilcher? 皮尔彻在哪儿
[33:49] I wanted to tell you both. 我想要告诉你们俩的
[33:53] Jason, he… 杰森 他
[33:54] No. 不
[33:57] No, no. 不 不
[34:01] This is everything you prepared me for. 你让我做的准备就是为了这一切
[34:02] No. 不
[34:04] You were right. 你是对的
[34:05] Their lives are in my hands. 他们的命掌握在我手上
[34:08] They took that for granted. 他们认为是理所当然的
[34:09] I had to kill them. 我必须杀了他们
[34:12] – All of them. – No. -所有人 -不
[34:13] In front of each other on their knees. 互相面对跪在地上
[34:15] What I have done here, 我在这里所做的
[34:17] what we have done here, 我们在这里所做的
[34:18] will be historic. 会名垂青史
[34:20] No, no, no, no, no, no, no, 不不不不
[34:23] that’s not what we want from you. 这不是我们想要你做的
[34:26] What do you mean? 你什么意思
[34:27] How can this be a community 这怎么称得上是一个社区
[34:28] without them standing in line behind me? 如果他们没有在我身后统一战线
[34:32] Ow! How dare you! 你怎么敢
[34:34] It’s tragic to lose any one 我们这么少的人
[34:37] of our small number. 少了任何一个人都是一场悲剧
[34:39] And you want to celebrate this? 你想要庆祝这件事
[34:43] Become a legend? 你还想成为传奇
[34:44] No. 不
[34:46] No, that is not the boy we raised. 不 那不是我们养大的男孩
[34:52] There is no humanity in murder. 谋杀是没有人性的
[35:06] Did you always know? 你一直都是知道的吗
[35:09] What, baby? 什么 宝贝
[35:11] His plan. 他的计划
[35:12] That it would fail, that it would come to this. 会失败 会最终变成这样
[35:14] I never wanted to believe that. 我从来都不想去相信会是这样
[35:17] That’s why you’re here. 这就是为什么你在这
[35:19] You could still make the right decision. 你仍然可以做出正确的决定
[35:22] What? 什么
[35:24] Just let all these people die? 就让所有这些人死去吗
[35:27] You realize how insane you sound? 你知道你听起来有多疯狂吗
[35:29] Killing us all with smallpox. 用天花来杀了我们所有人
[35:32] You think I’d let you do that? 你认为我会让你这么做吗
[35:34] I’m a son of Wayward Pines. 我是怪松镇之子
[35:36] You’re not only a son of Wayward Pines. 你不仅仅是怪松镇之子
[35:39] What else would I be? 那我还能是什么
[35:41] You’re mine. 你还是我的
[35:43] My son. 我的儿子
[35:47] And I raised you to be as tenacious as I am. 我尽我所能顽强地把你养大
[35:52] All that matters to me now is we fix our mistake. 现在对我来说最重要的就是纠正我们的错误
[35:58] I won’t stop. 我不会罢休的
[35:59] I will find a way. 我会找到办法
[36:04] So, baby… 宝贝
[36:06] ….you can let me die of smallpox, 你可以让我死于天花
[36:10] or you can kill me. 或者杀了我
[36:27] She didn’t infect anyone. 她没有感染任何人
[36:29] She’s still within the incubation period. 她的病毒还处于潜伏期
[36:35] You saved the town, Dr. Yedlin. 你拯救了小镇 叶德林医生
[36:39] You’re a hero. 你是一个英雄
[36:42] Maybe they’ll appreciate you for it. 也许他们会感激你
[36:47] We can administer the antidote now. 我们现在可以给她注射解药了
[36:51] That’s not your decision to make. 这由不得你来决定
[37:08] You remember the story I used to tell you? 你还记得我经常和你说的那个故事吗
[37:11] The story of Wayward Pines. 怪松镇的故事
[37:13] Your story. 你的故事
[37:15] You never told me the ending. 你从没跟我说过结局
[37:17] Did you have one? 你知道结局吗
[37:20] Doesn’t matter. 这不重要
[37:22] Fairy tales aren’t real. 童话故事都不是真的
[37:23] It was just my fantasy of what this place should be. 这只是我幻想中这个地方应有的样子
[37:30] I never told you the reality of the horror. 我从没告诉过你恐惧的真相
[37:35] Okay. 好吧
[37:38] All right. 好吧
[37:40] The boy was grown. 男孩长大了
[37:44] And he looked at his town… 他看着自己的小镇
[37:47] and he knew it was his to do with as he pleased. 他知道他可以为所欲为了
[37:53] Then he wanted more, 然后他想要更多
[37:56] but the “More” Belonged to the creatures. 但是”更多”是由那些怪物掌控的
[38:00] When he realized this, 当他意识到这些
[38:02] he felt all alone. 他感觉好孤独
[38:05] And became very, very sad. 变得非常非常忧伤
[38:09] And in his sorrow, 在痛苦中
[38:12] he remembered just how special he was. 他记起了自己有多么特别
[38:16] So he closed his eyes, 然后他闭上了眼睛
[38:20] and he wished… 他祈祷…
[38:23] for grace. 祈求恩典
[39:14] Is it done? 搞定了吗
[39:17] We should talk about who’s going out in the first group. 我们应该来谈谈第一组安排谁出去
[39:22] I don’t want to lose the most valuable people here, 我不希望再损失珍贵的人手了
[39:25] but we need experts in the field. 但是我们需要派专家去进行考察
[39:27] CJ, he’ll insist on going. CJ会坚持要去
[39:30] An engineer would be good. 有工程师在是好事
[39:32] And additional military. 再加上军队
[39:33] Jason. 杰森
[39:37] Do you want to talk about what happened? 你想谈谈发生的事吗
[40:06] You okay? 你没事吧
[40:10] No. 有事
[40:16] I keep looking for my watch. 我一直在找我的表
[40:20] As if time means anything here. 好像时间还有什么意义似的
[40:27] I never got a gift from my father 我这辈子来 我父亲都没有
[40:30] in my life. 给过我礼物
[40:32] No presents for Christmas, birthdays, nothing. 圣诞节 生日什么的都没有
[40:35] Then when my mom died, 我母亲死后
[40:39] after the service, 葬礼结束
[40:41] went to shake his hand, 我去握他的手
[40:44] and he took off his watch, 他拿下了自己的手表
[40:47] his retirement watch for 40 years on the dock. 他在码头工作四十年退休所奖励的手表
[40:52] “O’Clancy’s, 5:30.” “奥克兰西酒吧 5点30分”
[40:58] I’d never had a beer with my dad in my life. 我以前从来没和我爸爸好好喝过一杯
[41:02] So I… 所以我…
[41:03] show up and there he is. 就去了 他已经到了
[41:06] Two beers there. 还有两瓶啤酒
[41:10] So, every Thursday, 所以 每个周四
[41:11] 5:30. 5点30分
[41:14] That was our standing date. 我们固定会见上一面
[41:18] So I’d been wondering 所以我一直在想
[41:20] what happened that first Thursday 第一个周四时
[41:23] 5:31, 5点31分
[41:27] when he used the cell phone that I gave him, 当他用我送他的那部手机
[41:29] which he hated so much, to call me, 他特讨厌的那部手机联系我
[41:31] and of course there was no answer because… 当然不会有回应了 因为
[41:36] …I was gone. 我已经不在了
[41:39] And when was it that he called the police, 他什么时候会去联系警察
[41:41] or how long he waited? 或者他等了多久
[41:44] Did he go back that next Thursday? 下一个周四他又去了吗
[41:52] I know you can’t think about that 我知道你不能想这些
[41:53] because if it consumes you, 因为如果你被这些想法吞噬
[41:55] you would not be able to go on with your day, 就没法继续生活下去
[41:58] but you need to know that… 但是你需要知道
[42:03] …I’ll never forget that. 我永远都不会忘记
黑松镇

文章导航

Previous Post: 黑松镇(Wayward Pines)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 黑松镇(Wayward Pines)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

黑松镇(Wayward Pines)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号