时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | My name is Ben Burke. | 我叫本·伯克 |
[00:02] | Happy birthday, sweetie. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[00:04] | My father was a Secret Service agent in Seattle. | 我父亲是西雅图的一名特勤局特工 |
[00:06] | He disappeared in a small Idaho town | 他消失在爱达荷州一个叫 |
[00:08] | called Wayward Pines. | 怪松镇的小镇上 |
[00:10] | My mother and I followed him there… | 我和我母亲跟他去了那里 |
[00:12] | …and when we woke up, | 我们醒来时 |
[00:13] | it was 2,000 years later. | 已经时隔两千年 |
[00:16] | We are now in the year 4032. | 我们在4032年了 |
[00:19] | Man’s destruction of the environment | 人类对环境的破坏 |
[00:21] | has created evolutionary aberrations | 导致了进化畸变 |
[00:24] | known as Abbies… | 我们称之为畸变人 |
[00:27] | …that rule the earth. | 他们统治地球 |
[00:30] | One man saw the catastrophe coming. | 一个人预料到了即将到来的毁灭 |
[00:32] | He created an ark for mankind | 他为人类创造了一个方舟 |
[00:34] | and selected a chosen few | 并选了为数不多的一些人 |
[00:35] | to sleep for 2,000 years | 让他们沉睡了两千年 |
[00:38] | and defy mankind’s extinction. | 躲过了人类的灭绝 |
[00:41] | Some were there by choice, | 有些人是自主加入 |
[00:42] | but, like us, most were taken against our will. | 但大部分人像我们一样是被掳去的 |
[00:45] | How do I get out of here? | 我怎么离开这里 |
[00:47] | You don’t. | 你没法离开 |
[00:49] | My father died defending his family | 我父亲为了保护他的家人 |
[00:51] | and the people of this town | 和镇民而献出生命 |
[00:52] | from monsters outside… | 抵御外面的怪物 |
[00:55] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[00:57] | …and threats from within. | 和来自内部的威胁 |
[01:00] | Three years after my father’s death, | 我父亲死后三年 |
[01:01] | the town is ruled by the First Generation. | 小镇的大权落入第一代手中 |
[01:03] | Those born in Wayward Pines. | 就是出生在怪松镇的孩子 |
[01:05] | They rose to power and continue to rule with an iron fist. | 他们执掌了大权 铁腕统治这里 |
[01:09] | It wasn’t a world I wanted to live in. | 我不想生活在这样的世界里 |
[01:11] | So I vowed to do something about it, | 所以我发誓要想想办法 |
[01:14] | not just for me and the people of Wayward Pines, | 不仅为我 和怪松镇的镇民 |
[01:16] | but the entire human race– | 也是为了全人类 |
[01:18] | those awake and those heroes who still sleep, | 为那些已被唤醒 和那些还在沉睡 |
[01:22] | dreaming of a future for humanity | 梦想着人类未来的英雄 |
[01:24] | as we battle to survive. | 我们现在要为生存抗争 |
[01:55] | I was wondering if I could borrow your bikini | 能借用你的比基尼吗 |
[01:57] | because you’re not using it, | 反正你也不用 |
[01:58] | and, uh… I’m going swimming again tonight. | 我今晚想去游泳 |
[02:02] | I’m doing it. | 我要去了 |
[02:04] | If you don’t come with me, | 你不来 |
[02:05] | I’m going with that fat guy over there in billet six. | 我就跟6号房那个胖子一起去了 |
[02:07] | The one with the hair on his back. | 背后有浓密体毛的那个 |
[02:17] | Two margaritas? | 两杯玛格丽塔酒 |
[02:19] | Uh, beer tonight. She’s, uh, resting. | 今晚喝啤酒 她在休息 |
[02:22] | Sure. | 好的 |
[02:28] | Looks like something tropical’s blowing in. | 看来要起风了 |
[02:33] | Yeah. Yeah, it does. | 是啊 是的 |
[02:38] | Might as well sit back and relax. | 不如就休息一下 |
[02:40] | Ain’t nobody getting out of here tonight. | 今晚没人能离开了 |
[02:42] | Next one’s on me. | 下一轮我请 |
[02:48] | – This dude stands up again. – No. | -那人又起来了 -不是吧 |
[02:50] | Right in front of me. | 就站在我面前 |
[02:53] | You knocked him out. You got to tell me that. | 你把他打倒了吧 告诉我 |
[02:54] | Man, as much money as I paid for them tickets– | 我花了那么多钱买门票 |
[02:56] | $500, man. I’m talking about | 五百啊 |
[02:59] | two rows behind the bench. | 离替补席就两排 |
[03:01] | – If anybody getting thrown out… – Right. | -如果有谁要被赶出去 -嗯 |
[03:02] | …it’s gonna be him. | 那也是他 |
[03:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:09] | People, man. | 人啊 |
[03:11] | Sometimes you wish you’d just… | 有时候你会希望你能 |
[03:14] | start over, right? | 从头来过 |
[03:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:17] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:27] | No, I’m serious, man. | 不 我是认真的 |
[03:29] | Change is coming. | 马上要发生剧变 |
[03:31] | All the stuff we’re doing to this damn planet. | 我们对这个星球做了太多恶 |
[03:35] | We’re in the middle of some… | 我们正处于一个 |
[03:38] | evolutionary transition. | 进化的过渡期 |
[03:42] | And there’s gonna be a revolution as a result of it. | 最终将会引发巨大的变革 |
[03:48] | You save people, right? | 你拯救生命 |
[03:50] | Yup, that’s my job. | 对 这是我的工作 |
[03:56] | Salud. | 干杯 |
[03:59] | Well, Doc… | 医生 |
[04:01] | if you had a chance | 如果你有机会 |
[04:05] | to save 1,000 people at once– | 一次拯救一千个人 |
[04:09] | put ’em down and then wake ’em up… | 先让他们昏迷 再唤醒他们 |
[04:14] | through some magical, like, procedure that | 通过某种神奇的手段 某种 |
[04:18] | you believed in and knew how to make it work– | 你认为行之有效并懂的如何施行的技术… |
[04:22] | you’d do it, right? | 你会做吗 |
[04:26] | I’m serious. I mean, | 我是认真的 |
[04:27] | everybody might think you’re crazy. | 所有人可能都会认为你疯了 |
[04:31] | No, you knew. | 不 你早就知道了 |
[04:34] | You are gonna save a lot of folks, Doc. | 你会拯救很多人 医生 |
[04:38] | A lot of people, thousands of people | 很多人 上千个 |
[04:40] | you ain’t never even met before, but you gonna save ’em. | 你从来没见过的人 但你会救他们 |
[04:44] | And I’m glad that I met you. | 真高兴能遇见你 |
[04:47] | You know what? I get a feeling about folks, | 你知道吗 我看人有直觉 |
[04:49] | and I got a feeling about you. | 我对你就有这种直觉 |
[05:21] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[05:34] | I’m a little embar… | 我有点不好… |
[05:36] | Clearly had a little too much to drink last night. | 肯定是昨晚喝太多了 |
[05:38] | I haven’t been feeling well. | 我感觉不大好 |
[05:41] | Hope I didn’t cause any trouble. | 希望我还没惹什么麻烦 |
[05:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[05:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:57] | Thank you. I’ll get back to my room. | 谢谢 我会回房间去的 |
[06:01] | He’s awake. | 他醒了 |
[06:11] | You’re needed at the hospital. | 医院那里需要你 |
[06:18] | I’m not working, I’m doing a vacation here | 我现在不当班 我正在这里 |
[06:21] | with my wife. Uh… | 和我妻子度假 |
[06:23] | the storm… | 飓风… |
[06:25] | Where’s my wife? | 我的妻子在哪 |
[06:27] | Your wife is fine. | 你的妻子没事 |
[06:29] | I just really need you to come with me. | 我需要你跟我来 |
[06:31] | Now. | 马上 |
[06:40] | Is Seventh Street clear? | 第七街清空完毕了吗 |
[06:42] | Negative. Take Fifth over to Cherry Blossom. | 没有 走第五街去樱花大道 |
[06:47] | Where are we? | 我们在哪 |
[06:50] | You’re in Wayward Pines. | 你在怪松镇 |
[07:32] | 欢迎来到怪松镇 天堂即家园 | |
[07:53] | Attention, citizens of Wayward Pines. | 怪松镇居民请注意 |
[07:56] | Due to recent rebel activity, curfew will begin in 25 minutes. | 由于最近出现叛乱行为 25分钟后将实行宵禁 |
[08:04] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[08:05] | I told you. We’re taking you to the hospital. | 我跟你说过了 我们要带你去医院 |
[08:08] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[08:09] | You’re not the patient. | 你不是病人 |
[08:13] | The bullet’s lodged at the base of the neck. | 子弹射入了脖颈底部 |
[08:15] | We need you to get it out. | 我们需要你取出来 |
[08:21] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[08:23] | I’m just a doctor. | 我只是一个医生 |
[08:46] | Xander. | 詹德 |
[08:47] | They’re heading your way. | 他们往你那儿去了 |
[08:52] | I got ’em. | 我看到了 |
[09:07] | Damn it! Stop the car! | 该死 停车 |
[09:13] | Go! | 快去 |
[09:14] | No one is killing him! | 不许把他杀了 |
[09:18] | Where are you going?! | 你要去哪 |
[09:22] | It’s a small town! | 这镇子不大 |
[09:25] | We’ll find you. | 我们会找到你的 |
[10:18] | May I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[10:20] | Can I borrow your cell phone? | 我能借用下你的手机吗 |
[10:22] | We have a landline. | 我们有座机 |
[10:23] | For local calls. | 能打本地电话 |
[10:24] | That’s good. Then I’ll call the police. | 很好 我要报警 |
[10:26] | Who is it, honey? | 是谁 亲爱的 |
[10:28] | He wants to borrow our cell phone. | 他想借用下我们的手机 |
[10:42] | You want to sit down for a minute? | 你想坐一会吗 |
[10:44] | I… | 我… |
[10:45] | Hector just started playing. He’s doing some Chopin tonight. | 赫克托刚开始演奏 他今晚弹肖邦的曲子 |
[10:52] | Isn’t music a privilege? | 能欣赏音乐多好啊 |
[10:55] | We’ll get you a glass of water. | 我们去给你拿杯水 |
[10:58] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[11:01] | Did you not just hear a big explosion outside? | 你们没听到刚才外面巨大的爆炸声吗 |
[11:06] | Probably a transformer. | 可能是变压器 |
[11:07] | Lines might be down. | 大概是线路故障 |
[11:12] | Yeah, I’m gonna… I think I’m gonna go. | 我要…我要走了 |
[11:15] | Please, stay. | 拜托 请留下 |
[11:25] | Call it in. | 报告给他们 |
[11:49] | On your feet! | 站起来 |
[12:10] | I asked you what happen at that wall. | 我问你墙那边发生了什么 |
[12:15] | Am I being detained? | 我被拘留了吗 |
[12:16] | No, but please don’t try to run again. | 没有 但请别再试图逃跑了 |
[12:17] | – Is this the only hospital? – Yes. | -这是唯一的医院吗 -是的 |
[12:19] | Where are all the doctors? | 医生们去哪了 |
[12:21] | He died. | 他死了 |
[12:22] | You have one doctor in the entire town? | 整个镇子只有一个医生吗 |
[12:25] | That’s why you’re here. | 所以才把你找来 |
[12:30] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[12:36] | Jason Higgins. | 杰森·黑金斯 |
[12:38] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你赶过来 |
[12:40] | I’m sorry about the whole arrival thing. | 我为接待不周感到抱歉 |
[12:42] | I’m sure it’s all very confusing. | 你肯定感到很困惑 |
[12:44] | Yes, yes, it, uh… | 是的… |
[12:46] | it is confusing. | 是很困惑 |
[12:47] | The, uh, bullet holes, the blood, your militia. | 那些弹孔 血迹 还有你们的民兵 |
[12:50] | I’m very confused. | 我很困惑 |
[12:55] | This town is part of a secret government study | 这个小镇是政府秘密研究的一部分 |
[12:58] | determining the psychological effects | 该研究致力于战争创伤对平民 |
[12:59] | of war trauma on civilians. | 造成的心理影响 |
[13:03] | He founded the project. | 他发起了这个项目 |
[13:04] | And all of the people here are volunteers. | 这里的所有人都是志愿者 |
[13:07] | I’m not. | 我不是 |
[13:08] | We’re in an emergency tactical role-play right now. | 我们正针对紧急情况进行战术角色扮演 |
[13:12] | Because you come highly recommended. | 因为他们强烈推荐你 |
[13:13] | I told Bill Gibbons at Mass General I wanted only the best. | 我跟马萨中心医院的比尔·吉本斯说我只要最出色的 |
[13:16] | – Bill knows that I’m here? – Of course. | -比尔知道我在这 -当然 |
[13:18] | And your wife. | 还有你妻子 |
[13:20] | We wanted to bring you along more traditionally, | 我们本想用更传统的方式带您过来 |
[13:22] | but with the storm in Hawaii… | 但夏威夷的飓风实在是… |
[13:25] | You don’t remember any of that, do you? | 你什么都不记得了 是吗 |
[13:28] | Anyway, she thought that it would be better… | 总之 她认为这样更好… |
[13:31] | Well, she thought that you’d enjoy getting right back to work. | 她觉得你会喜欢重新开始工作的 |
[13:35] | Rebecca did? | 丽贝卡这么说的 |
[13:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[13:37] | She’s on her way here right now. | 她正在赶来的路上 |
[13:38] | She keeps telling us this is the longest | 她一直跟我们说 |
[13:39] | she’s ever been away from you. | 这是她和你分开时间最长的一次 |
[13:44] | I know this is… unorthodox, which is why it’d be better | 我知道这…不正规 所以我还是晚些 |
[13:47] | for me to fill you in on the details later. | 再告诉你详情比较好 |
[13:49] | I think the best thing would be | 我觉得目前最好的办法是 |
[13:51] | to just put that all aside for the moment | 先把这一切都先放一边 |
[13:52] | and just focus on the patient, focus on what’s real. | 把注意力放在病人身上 放在真实的东西上 |
[13:57] | Can we do that, Doctor? | 行吗 医生 |
[13:58] | Right now, we can’t really wait. | 现在我们不能再等了 |
[14:02] | She’s important. | 她很重要 |
[14:04] | Well, they’re all important, aren’t they? | 他们都很重要 不是吗 |
[14:07] | Every life should be cherished, treasured. | 要珍惜 重视每一条生命 |
[14:12] | That’s something very important to us in Wayward Pines. | 这一点在我们怪松镇非常重要 |
[14:15] | But she’s more important than most. | 但是她比大部分人都要更重要 |
[14:17] | That is for certain. | 这是肯定的 |
[14:18] | She’s septic. It’s been that way for days. | 她伤口化脓了 像这样已经好几天了 |
[14:22] | Why wasn’t she treated or moved? | 为什么没对她进行治疗或转移 |
[14:24] | We have nurses and a team that are waiting. | 我们有护士们和一支医疗队在等着 |
[14:27] | You’re the missing piece, Dr. Yedlin. | 就缺你了 耶德林医生 |
[14:37] | Get me a pot of black coffee. | 给我来一壶黑咖啡 |
[14:39] | No sugar. | 不要糖 |
[14:42] | We can do that. | 我们能做到 |
[15:00] | Scalpel. | 手术刀 |
[15:01] | Yes, Doctor. | 好的 医生 |
[15:15] | You’re wasting time, Doctor. | 医生 你在浪费时间 |
[15:26] | So that’s four more rebel houses cleared today. | 今天又清空了四家叛党 |
[15:28] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[15:31] | How’s the surgery going? | 手术进行得怎么样了 |
[15:32] | He says it will take hours. | 他说要好几个小时 |
[15:37] | Tell me, Kerry. | 凯瑞 告诉我 |
[15:45] | We lost another one of our men tonight. | 我们今晚又失去了一个自己人 |
[15:55] | I bet it was Xander. | 我赌是詹德 |
[15:56] | Where’s he been? | 他去了哪里 |
[16:00] | He just got back. | 他刚回来 |
[16:01] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[16:03] | Two more died earlier today in the hospital. | 今天早些时候又有两人死在医院 |
[16:08] | So three today. | 所以今天三个了 |
[16:11] | Added to the losses in the previous | 加上上几周 |
[16:13] | few weeks… | 损失的 |
[16:15] | Where are you, Ben? | 本 你在哪里 |
[16:18] | Mario says we’re making progress. | 马里奥说我们有所进展 |
[16:21] | And there’s no sign of abnormal or increased activity | 从监控来看 围栏外部 |
[16:23] | outside the fence, according to the latest surveillance. | 没有出现更多反常现象 |
[16:27] | He’d be disappointed in me. | 他肯定对我很失望 |
[16:29] | You’re doing everything you can. | 你已经尽力了 |
[16:32] | If they’d gone along with you and Pilcher | 如果他们一开始就听从 |
[16:34] | in the first place, | 你和皮尔彻的话 |
[16:37] | it never would have come to this. | 绝对不会是现在这种情况 |
[16:39] | Every life matters here. | 每个生命在这里都至关重要 |
[16:40] | He taught us that. | 这是他教给我们的 |
[16:41] | Yes, but the cause is most important. | 是的 但使命是最重要的 |
[16:44] | He’d understand how essential it is | 他会理解扼杀叛乱 |
[16:47] | to end this rebellion and weed out the troublemakers | 和彻底清除叛党 |
[16:52] | once and for all. | 是有多么重要的 |
[16:54] | Clear rules, severe punishment. | 严明的法律 和严苛的处罚 |
[16:57] | Clear… | 严明… |
[16:58] | And severe. | 和严苛 |
[16:59] | Exactly. | 一点没错 |
[17:00] | It’s the only way. | 这是唯一的出路 |
[17:05] | Mario needs you. | 马里奥需要你 |
[17:27] | Ben, I’m telling you, we just have to keep | 本 我告诉你 我们必须坚持下去 |
[17:29] | picking ’em off, one by one. | 一个一个搞定他们 |
[17:31] | He’s all about the numbers. | 他只在乎数字 |
[17:33] | He’s gonna want to bring you in and talk things through. | 他会召见你 跟你商讨 |
[17:36] | But, Xander, then nothing will change. | 但是 詹德 一切都不会变的 |
[17:38] | Rallies, the propaganda, the reckonings. | 集会 宣传 教训 |
[17:41] | We can’t escape. | 我们逃不出去的 |
[17:42] | We need to change Wayward Pines from the inside. | 我们要从内改变怪松镇 |
[17:45] | Yeah, well, I changed it some tonight. | 今晚我就改变了一些 |
[17:47] | I mean, we-we just need to have a say | 我们只需要能主宰自己 |
[17:49] | in how we live our lives. | 生活的权利 |
[17:53] | Otherwise, my dad and all those deaths, | 不然我爸爸和其他人的死 |
[17:56] | all for nothing. | 都毫无意义 |
[18:02] | You might need to lower your standards, kid. | 你可能需要降低你的标准 孩子 |
[18:05] | Look, I got to get some sleep. | 我要去睡会觉 |
[18:08] | Some of us have to work for the enemy in the morning. | 我们有些人白天还得为敌人工作 |
[18:11] | Got to keep up that cover, you know? | 要打好掩护 |
[18:18] | Besides, uh… | 另外 |
[18:20] | routine is the building block of happiness. | 例行公事是幸福的基本构成 |
[18:23] | That’s what Pilcher says, right? | 这是皮尔彻说的对吧 |
[18:29] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[18:32] | That was, uh, very impressive, | 真的很了不起 |
[18:36] | what you did in there. | 您刚才的手术 |
[18:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:39] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[18:41] | segmental recession of saphenous vein interposition graft? | 隐静脉搭桥的节段性衰退 |
[18:44] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:47] | I was, uh, just wondering, sir, | 我在想 |
[18:48] | if it might be possible for you to teach me that. | 您能不能教教我那个 |
[18:52] | I don’t work here. | 我不在这工作 |
[18:54] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:56] | You… | 你 |
[18:57] | You don’t? | 不在这工作 |
[18:59] | What, they got you, like, painting houses or something? | 那他们难道给你找了个油漆工之类的工作吗 |
[19:02] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[19:04] | I hear it went well. | 我听说手术很顺利 |
[19:06] | She should recover. | 她会康复的 |
[19:08] | Then she should be monitored. | 之后会观察她的情况 |
[19:10] | Actually, it would be best if you did that. | 要是你来观察就再好不过了 |
[19:12] | I’ll make arrangements. | 我来安排 |
[19:13] | Did you say you’re gonna bring my wife to me? | 你说过你会把我妻子带过来吗 |
[19:17] | We’ll bring her here as soon as she arrives. | 她一到我们就会把她带到这里 |
[19:21] | We have doctors’ quarters here at the hospital. | 医院有医生宿舍 |
[19:22] | I’ll have your things sent over. | 我会派人把你的东西送过去 |
[20:05] | Let’s go talk to somebody when we get back. | 我们回去之后找个咨询师谈谈 |
[20:08] | We’ve tried that. | 我们试过了 |
[20:09] | Somebody else. | 再换个人 |
[20:11] | And I know that we can compromise, Bec. | 我们能相互让步的 贝卡 |
[20:14] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[20:15] | About some things we can. | 有些事可以 |
[20:18] | But how do you compromise about having a baby? | 但是要孩子这事怎么让步 |
[20:21] | Unless there’s a middle ground I’m not aware of. | 除非有我不知道的让步办法 |
[20:23] | Well, you knew who I was. | 你知道我曾经是什么样的人 |
[20:26] | You knew that going in. | 你嫁给我的时候就知道 |
[20:34] | And I loved you for it. | 我也爱你那点 |
[20:59] | Why not have a refreshing beverage? | 来瓶提神的饮料吧 |
[21:45] | You’re doing great, Arlene. | 你很棒 阿琳 |
[21:59] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[22:02] | She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
[22:06] | I’m Dr. Yedlin. I performed your surgery. | 我是叶德林医生 我给你做的手术 |
[22:10] | Yedlin. | 叶德林 |
[22:13] | Oh, I know that name. | 我知道那个名字 |
[22:15] | You been to Boston? | 你去过波士顿 |
[22:20] | Not in a while. | 很久没去了 |
[22:26] | You’re group C. | 你是C组的 |
[22:29] | Uh… group C? | C组 |
[22:32] | No, they just woke you. | 不 他们刚唤醒了你 |
[22:35] | Bet they haven’t told you yet. | 估计他们还没告诉你吧 |
[22:38] | About the government program? | 那个政府项目的事 |
[22:42] | Yes, they have. | 他们说过了 |
[22:47] | Did they tell you it was an experiment? | 他们有没有说过这是个实验 |
[22:49] | That we’re all volunteers? | 我们都是志愿者 |
[22:53] | Who briefed you? Was it Jason Higgins? | 是谁跟你介绍的 杰森·黑金斯吗 |
[22:59] | Your room at the hotel is ready. | 你的宾馆房间订好了 |
[23:02] | Your wife will meet you there, | 你的妻子会在那里与你汇合 |
[23:03] | and we’re making arrangements for your travel home. | 我们也在为你安排回程的事宜 |
[23:13] | And thank you again for everything. | 再次感谢您所做的一切 |
[23:16] | I know Kate thanks you, as well. | 凯特也十分感谢您 |
[23:30] | So where’s the nearest airport? | 所以最近的机场在哪里 |
[23:33] | Boise probably? | 是博伊西吗 |
[23:35] | Probably. | 也许吧 |
[23:36] | And how far is Boise from here? | 这里离博伊西多远 |
[23:38] | I don’t know. I’ve never been there. | 我不知道 我从来没有去过 |
[23:41] | Where are you from? | 你来自哪里 |
[23:42] | Wayward Pines, sir. | 怪松镇 先生 |
[23:49] | So you never, uh, | 所以你从未 |
[23:51] | want to go traveling somewhere else? | 想过去其他地方看看 |
[23:54] | No. | 不想 |
[23:56] | Funny, ’cause I’m from a small town, too. | 真有趣 因为我也来自一个小镇 |
[24:00] | There’s a whole world out there. | 外面的世界大着呢 |
[24:01] | I think that having | 我觉得在怪松镇 |
[24:02] | a happy and productive life in Wayward Pines | 幸福且勤勤恳恳的度过一生 |
[24:04] | is the most important contribution I can make | 是我能为我们种族延续所能做到的 |
[24:06] | to the preservation of our species, sir. | 最大的贡献 先生 |
[24:12] | I didn’t need to save you. | 我没有义务救你 |
[24:16] | Still trying to figure out why you did. | 我也想不通你为什么要救我 |
[24:19] | You’re one of their leaders. | 你是他们的领袖之一 |
[24:21] | Just tell us where Ben is. | 告诉我本在哪就好 |
[24:23] | Tell us where the rebels are, and this ends today. | 告诉我们叛乱军在哪 你就能解脱了 |
[24:27] | Can’t use the chips to track them? | 不能用芯片追踪他吗 |
[24:30] | Or your hundreds of cameras? | 或者用你那数百个摄像头 |
[24:34] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. | 对 我忘了 |
[24:36] | We blew up your surveillance system. | 我们炸了你的监控系统 |
[24:39] | Now do you ever think maybe this is all just a waste? | 你难道没有想过这一切都是无用功吗 |
[24:44] | We keep killing each other, | 我们一直在自相残杀 |
[24:47] | and that’s exactly what they want. | 这就是他们想看到的结果 |
[24:51] | They don’t even have to come over the fence. | 他们都不用翻越围栏来杀我们 |
[24:54] | We do it to ourselves. | 我们自相残杀 |
[24:55] | I’m trying to stop that. | 我就是想阻止这一切 |
[24:57] | I want to preserve life. | 我想保留生命 |
[24:59] | Just like when you executed my husband in front of me? | 就像你在我面前处决了我丈夫那样保留吗 |
[25:05] | I’m doing what Pilcher would have wanted. | 我做了皮尔彻想做的事 |
[25:09] | But things change, Jason. | 但是情况变了 杰森 |
[25:12] | They evolve. | 他们在进化 |
[25:14] | And you haven’t evolved at all. | 而你却原地踏步 |
[25:17] | You think you want to preserve life. | 你觉得你想要保留生命 |
[25:19] | I really believe that. | 我是真的相信你 |
[25:22] | But all you’ve been taught is how to control it. | 但是你只被教过如何掌控它 |
[25:26] | And you can’t. | 而且你掌控不了 |
[26:36] | Mommy, Mommy, don’t go! | 妈妈 妈妈 别走 |
[26:39] | Danny, | 丹尼 |
[26:39] | I have to go with these men for a while, okay? | 我得和这个人一起离开一段时间 好吗 |
[26:41] | – Why? – It’s just the rules. | -为什么 -这是规定 |
[26:44] | – All right? – Mommy…? | -好吗 -妈妈 |
[26:45] | Ah, that’s enough. Let’s go. | 好了 够了 走吧 |
[26:48] | Just… | 等 |
[26:54] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[26:58] | Hey. That’s not necessary. | 没必要这样吧 |
[27:00] | You don’t have to be rough like that. | 你没必要这么粗暴 |
[27:00] | Stay out of this. | 别多管闲事 |
[27:04] | Everything’s gonna be fine, okay, sweetheart? | 都会好起来的 好吗 宝贝 |
[27:07] | Mommy’s gonna be right back. | 妈妈一会就回来 |
[27:09] | Okay? Okay? | 好吗 好吗 |
[27:23] | Come on, Danny. Let’s go get some candy, huh? | 走吧 丹尼 我们去吃点糖 |
[27:25] | Watch your step. | 注意脚下 |
[27:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:41] | I’ll be back for you and your wife at 7:00 A.M., | 我早上七点回来找你和你的妻子 |
[27:43] | unless the hospital needs you before then. | 除非医院提前有事找你 |
[27:45] | Where were they taking that woman? | 他们要把那个女人带去哪里 |
[27:49] | What rules were they talking about? | 他们说的规则是什么 |
[27:53] | Someone will bring you something to eat. | 有人会给你拿吃的来 |
[28:16] | I’m, uh, hungry. | 我饿了 |
[28:34] | You know, Theo, | 你知道吗 西奥 |
[28:36] | this whole passive-aggressive thing of yours is just… | 你的消极抵抗情绪… |
[28:38] | I’m not being passive-aggressive. | 我不是消极抵抗 |
[28:42] | I am sincerely trying to-to… | 我是真心想要… |
[28:46] | Look, I want your success. | 听着 我希望你成功 |
[28:48] | This is not about my work. | 这与我的工作无关 |
[28:49] | I am not threatened by it. | 我并没有觉得受到威胁 |
[28:50] | Listen to yourself! What are you even…? | 听听你自己说的 你到底 |
[28:52] | I’m trying to fix this. | 我在想办法解决 |
[28:54] | And I appreciate that. | 我很感激 |
[28:58] | You know, marriage is not a triple bypass. | 婚姻并不是一场三重搭桥手术 |
[29:00] | Yeah, I’m aware of that. You know why? | 这我明白 你知道为什么吗 |
[29:03] | Because it’s a lot harder. | 因为这比那要难多了 |
[29:04] | This is not a problem to solve. | 这不是一个要去解决的问题 |
[29:06] | You don’t have to try to fix everything all the time. | 你不用总是想去解决所有的事 |
[29:09] | I’m built that way! | 我就是这种人 |
[29:10] | Well, I am not built that way. | 但我不是这样的人 |
[29:12] | You just have to accept it. | 你不得不接受这个事实 |
[29:14] | I don’t. | 我不 |
[29:17] | Theo? | 西奥 |
[29:47] | It’s okay. I’m here to help you. | 没事的 我是来帮你的 |
[29:49] | Come with me. I’ll get you out of here. | 跟我来 我会带你离开这里 |
[29:56] | Here, come on. Did Kate talk to Jason? | 来吧 凯特跟杰森聊过了吗 |
[29:59] | – Who? – Kate. Kate. The woman in the hospital. | -谁 -凯特 医院里的那个女人 |
[30:02] | – She’s alive, right? – Yes. | -她还活着 对吧 -是的 |
[30:03] | Okay, did she talk to Jason? | 好的 她跟杰森聊过了吗 |
[30:05] | – Did she say anything to Jason? – I don’t know. | -她有跟杰森说过什么吗 -我不知道 |
[30:06] | Look, it’s very important. Listen to me. | 听着 这非常重要 听我说 |
[30:08] | Did she tell him anything? | 她跟他说了什么吗 |
[30:09] | Names, addresses, anything? | 名字 地址 或者别的 |
[30:10] | I said I don’t know. | 我说了我不知道 |
[30:12] | Did she say anything to you? | 那她跟你说什么了吗 |
[30:15] | Group C. | C组 |
[30:17] | I’m gonna go find my wife. | 我要去找我妻子了 |
[30:20] | I’m gonna get home. | 我要回家 |
[30:27] | You are home. | 这就是你的家 |
[30:31] | Follow me. | 跟我走 |
[30:33] | Time to go. | 该走了 |
[30:37] | You’re not gonna want to see this. | 你不会想看这些的 |
[30:51] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[30:53] | Short-term pain, long-term gain, remember? | 短痛一时 受益一世 记得吗 |
[30:55] | They won’t love you for it. | 他们不会因此而喜欢你的 |
[30:58] | I don’t need their love. | 我不需要他们喜欢 |
[31:00] | And this is on Kate. | 这都是凯特的错 |
[31:06] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[31:08] | Good afternoon to all of you here on Main Street, | 下午好 聚集在主道上的朋友们 |
[31:12] | and all of you listening throughout Wayward Pines. | 以及所有正在收听的怪松镇的朋友们 |
[31:15] | “I know there are some of you who disagree with | 我知道你们有的人不同意 |
[31:17] | the direction of this town over the past few years.” | 这个镇过去几年的发展方向 |
[31:21] | “The curfews, the rationing.” | 关于宵禁 以及配给制 |
[31:24] | “I know I’m not the leader that Pilcher was.” | 我知道我不是个像皮尔彻那样的领导者 |
[31:27] | I’m not the leader you want me to be. | 我不是你们所期待的那种领导者 |
[31:31] | But Pilcher wouldn’t want this. | 但皮尔彻不会想这样的 |
[31:34] | This month-long rebellion helps no one. | 历时月余的叛乱对谁都没有好处 |
[31:38] | We need to work together as Pilcher intended, | 我们要像皮尔彻设想的那样团结起来 |
[31:41] | and figure out how to defeat our real enemies. | 找到打败我们真正敌人的办法 |
[31:45] | The ones that attacked us on Invasion Day. | 在入侵日攻击我们的那伙人 |
[31:49] | Because even if we disagree on some things, | 因为即使我们存在分歧 |
[31:53] | the survival of this town is one thing we can all agree on. | 让这个小镇继续存活是我们共同的目标 |
[31:57] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[32:05] | So I’d like to announce a general amnesty | 所以我要发布赦令赦免 |
[32:07] | for anyone who comes forward. | 所有自己站出来的人 |
[32:09] | I’m asking you to put down your weapons. | 我要求你们放下武器 |
[32:13] | Now is the time for us to come together | 现在到了我们团结一致的时刻 |
[32:15] | and make Wayward Pines whole again. | 再次让怪松镇团结一心 |
[32:20] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[32:24] | Followers of Ben and his rebellion, | 本的追随者们和他的叛党们 |
[32:27] | give yourselves up now, | 现在自首吧 |
[32:28] | and there will be no more need for bloodshed. | 没必要发生流血冲突 |
[32:47] | I tried. | 我试过了 |
[32:54] | Come on, let’s go. | 快来 走 |
[32:57] | Keep walking. | 快走 |
[32:59] | I have offered you a peaceful way out. | 我给了你们一条和平的出路 |
[33:02] | Now I have no choice. | 现在我没有选择了 |
[33:05] | I am doing what Pilcher would have done. | 我所做的是皮尔彻也会做的事 |
[33:08] | I’m doing what’s best for Wayward Pines. | 我所做的是最有益于怪松镇的事 |
[33:31] | Ruby. | 露比 |
[34:03] | – I’m a doctor. – Theo? | -我是个医生 -西奥 |
[34:07] | Rebecca? | 丽贝卡 |
[34:11] | Enough! | 够了 |
[34:16] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[34:19] | Jason! We heard you! | 杰森 我们听到了 |
[34:22] | You want to stop the killing, | 你想停止杀戮 |
[34:23] | want to move forward together, we’re here. | 想要共同前进 我们在这呢 |
[34:28] | Take them. | 带走他们 |
[34:36] | Take the doctor, too. | 医生也带走 |
[34:49] | Good citizens of Wayward Pines, | 怪松镇的公民们 |
[34:52] | the rebellion is over. | 叛乱已经结束了 |
[34:54] | For your safety, | 为了你们的安全 |
[34:55] | suspected rebels will be detained and questioned. | 叛党嫌犯将被羁押审讯 |
[34:59] | Your streets are safe. | 你们的街区安全了 |
[35:01] | Work hard, be happy, | 努力工作 保持愉悦 |
[35:04] | enjoy your life in Wayward Pines. | 享受你们在怪松镇的生活吧 |
[35:26] | Theo. | 西奥 |
[35:28] | Thank God you’re safe. | 感谢上帝 你没事 |
[35:30] | You’re okay. | 你还好吧 |
[35:33] | Listen, Rebecca, I need you to listen to me. | 听着 丽贝卡 我要你听我说 |
[35:36] | We have to leave right now. | 我们现在必须离开 |
[35:37] | No. Relax. It’s okay. | 不 放松点 没事的 |
[35:38] | Don’t listen to anything they say. | 不要相信他们说的任何东西 |
[35:40] | It’s not safe. | 这儿不安全 |
[35:42] | Something’s rotten here. | 这里有些不对劲 |
[35:45] | Dr. Yedlin. | 叶德林医生 |
[35:47] | Xander. | 詹德 |
[35:49] | Jason would like to speak with you. Now. | 杰森现在想和你们谈谈 |
[35:54] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[35:56] | I’ll be waiting for you. | 我会等着你的 |
[36:14] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[36:17] | The rebellion is over. | 叛乱结束了 |
[36:19] | We need to start fresh. | 我们得重新开始了 |
[36:21] | I was hoping you could come up to the mountain, | 我希望你们能来山上 |
[36:23] | share a meal with me, | 和我一起用餐 |
[36:24] | talk about the future of Wayward Pines. | 讨论一下怪松镇的未来 |
[36:26] | You need to tell me what’s happening here. | 你得告诉我 这里发生了什么 |
[36:30] | Everything. | 所有的事 |
[36:32] | I will. | 我会的 |
[36:34] | Just get in the car, Doctor. | 上车就行 医生 |
[37:01] | You start fresh. | 你洗心革面了啊 |
[37:02] | It’s just a precaution. | 这只是预防措施而已 |
[37:16] | The First Generation can never harm another. | 第一代从未伤害过彼此 |
[37:18] | I’m not harming Ben. | 我没有在伤害本 |
[37:19] | And Theo? You said it was an emergency. | 那西奥呢 你说这是紧急事件 |
[37:21] | You said you were putting him | 你说你打算再让他 |
[37:22] | back to sleep. | 回到沉睡的状态 |
[37:23] | He’s skilled. We need doctors. | 他有技术 我们需要医生 |
[37:25] | We need our own doctors. | 我们需要自己的医生 |
[37:27] | Residents are almost ready. | 住院医生也快学成了 |
[37:35] | I’m not taking any chances with him. | 我可不打算在他身上冒险 |
[37:38] | I don’t want another Ethan Burke. | 我不需要另一个伊森·伯克 |
[37:41] | I think it’s a mistake. | 我认为这是一个错误 |
[38:01] | The rebellion is over, Kate. | 叛乱结束了 凯特 |
[38:05] | Your men have surrendered. | 你们的人已经投降了 |
[38:09] | You fought hard. | 你抗争得很勇敢 |
[38:10] | All of us, so impressed. | 我们都对此钦佩不已 |
[38:15] | I know you believed in your cause, | 我知道你相信自己的初心 |
[38:19] | but it’s time for us all to move forward | 不过我们是时候该向前看了 |
[38:22] | for the good of Wayward Pines. | 为了怪松镇的利益 |
[38:26] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[38:28] | Jason sent me. | 杰森派我来的 |
[38:31] | He wants to talk to you about the future. | 他想和你讨论一下关于未来的事情 |
[38:33] | When you’re up on your feet again, of course. | 当然是在等你身体好起来之后 |
[38:36] | We can’t discuss the past, can we, Megan? | 我们不能谈论过去 是吧 梅根 |
[38:39] | But the future– | 然而未来… |
[38:42] | that we can debate forever and ever. | 这个我们能一直讨论下去 |
[38:44] | I know a lot has happened, a lot of | 我知道发生了很多 |
[38:46] | angry words, words that hurt. | 说了很多激愤的言辞 伤人的话 |
[38:49] | And also some deaths. | 也有一些人死了 |
[38:53] | But we can work together, Kate. | 但我们可以合作 凯特 |
[38:56] | I just know it. | 我就是知道 |
[38:59] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[39:01] | I think it’s time to… let go. | 我认为已经到了该…放手的时候了 |
[39:09] | Oh, gosh, your pain medication’s getting low. | 天呐 你的止痛药不多了 |
[39:12] | As if you don’t have enough to worry about. | 好像你的烦恼还不够多似的 |
[39:15] | I think I still remember how to do this. | 我想我还记得这个怎么做 |
[39:16] | It’s funny how the training never really leaves you. | 有趣的是你接受过的训练从不会忘记 |
[39:19] | These nurses here– I keep telling Jason | 这里的护士…我不停地告诉杰森 |
[39:21] | that ever since they lost Pam, | 自从他们失去了帕姆 |
[39:22] | they’ve been at sixes and sevens. | 他们这里就一直乱七八糟的 |
[39:47] | You just can’t find a way to get along, can you? | 你就是从来都不会好好相处 是吧 |
[40:01] | We’ve done so many great things. | 我们做到了那么多伟大的事情 |
[40:04] | So many. | 那么多 |
[40:08] | The pyramids. | 金字塔 |
[40:10] | Man on the moon. | 人类登月 |
[40:13] | The Beatles. | 披头士乐队 |
[40:17] | We were capable of so much. | 我们曾有过那么强的能力 |
[40:22] | But now it’s your world, your future. | 但如今这是你的世界 你的未来 |
[40:26] | And… | 而且… |
[40:31] | And I don’t want any part of it. | 而且我不想与它有丝毫关联 |
[41:12] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[41:13] | What’s on the other side of the fence? | 围墙的另一边是什么 |
[41:21] | Mario! | 马里奥 |
[41:21] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[41:23] | Mario, come back! | 马里奥 快回来 |
[41:27] | Mario! Mario! | 马里奥 马里奥 |
[41:29] | No! No. | 不 不 |