时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | Passenger information. | 乘客通知 |
[00:38] | If you see anything suspicious, | 如果你看到任何可疑的事 |
[00:39] | or something that doesn’t look right, | 或看上去不对劲的事 |
[00:41] | please report it to a member of staff | 请立即通知车站工作人员 |
[00:43] | or a police officer immediately. | 或是警察 |
[00:45] | Mate, what happened? | 兄弟 出什么事了 |
[00:46] | Gav says he saw you at the station, but you weren’t on the train. | 加文说在车站见到你了 但你不在列车上啊 |
[00:49] | No, that definitely wasn’t me. | 不 他看到的肯定不是我 |
[00:51] | I got caught up at work, | 我工作上有点事耽搁了 |
[00:52] | but I’m on the next one out. | 但我肯定会坐下一趟车过来 |
[00:53] | Passenger announcement. | 各位乘客 |
[00:54] | 16-17 from London Euston | 由伦敦尤斯顿车站开来的 |
[00:56] | has been delayed by approximately 15 minutes. | 16:17发车的列车 将晚点大约15分钟 |
[01:00] | What was that? | 那是什么声音 |
[01:01] | I heard that on your phone and here. | 我听到你那边和我这边同时传来这声音 |
[01:04] | Yeah, train announcements sync now. | 没错 现在车站的通知都是同步的 |
[01:06] | Simultaneous, everywhere in the world. It’s… | 全世界各地方都同时通知 简直… |
[01:09] | unbelievable. | 令人难以置信 |
[01:12] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[01:14] | We are living in the future, man, I’m telling you. | 我跟你说 我们简直是生活在未来了 |
[01:16] | ‘World of miracles.’ | 充满奇迹的世界 |
[01:17] | But it sounds like I’m delayed half an hour. | 但听上去我坐的车会晚点半小时 |
[01:19] | – Gutted. – Fam, you missed a classic journey. | -太不爽了 -兄弟 你错过了一趟经典的旅程 |
[01:22] | Ciaran downed a wine glass of Sambuca, | 科伦喝了一大杯珊布卡酒 |
[01:25] | threw up on a train guard, it went in his beard. | 吐在了一个乘警身上 都沾到他的胡子上了 |
[01:28] | – ‘The guy was fuming.’ – Sounds amazing. | -那家伙气疯了 -听上去好精彩 |
[01:30] | ‘I’ll catch you guys up at the hotel.’ | 我待会儿去酒店跟你们会合 |
[01:32] | Or the restaurant, at the latest. | 至少也会在餐厅 |
[01:33] | Or the club. | 或是在夜店 |
[01:35] | Fine. But you better be wearing antlers | 好吧 但你最好戴着鹿角 |
[01:37] | and drinking right about now. | 现在就开始喝酒 |
[01:39] | I definitely am. | 我一定会的 |
[01:41] | Gotta go. | 得先挂了 |
[01:42] | Ciaran’s humping a baggage trolley. | 科伦在”摩擦”行李车 |
[01:44] | ‘Oi, see you in a sec. Ciaran, not again…’ | 好了 待会儿见 科伦 别又这样啊… |
[02:17] | Seriously, just let it go. | 说真的 算了吧 |
[02:25] | Shower’s not working. | 热水器坏了 |
[02:27] | – We have a shower? – That’s not working. | -竟然还有热水器 -但现在坏了 |
[02:29] | We can’t turn the hot water on, it’ll eat three days off. | 不能开热水 那会耗掉足以行驶三天的油 |
[02:31] | I have blood in my hair that isn’t mine. | 我头发上沾满了别人的血 |
[02:35] | And a bit of ear! | 还有一点点耳朵 |
[02:38] | It’s true, you’re disgusting. | 没错 你太恶心了 |
[02:40] | And we need fuel more than you need your bounce and shine. | 比起你的美丽 我们更需要燃料 |
[02:44] | What I need is a bath. | 我只是需要洗个澡而已 |
[02:48] | Isn’t that… Isn’t that our hotel from last night? | 那不是…那不是我们昨晚住的酒店吗 |
[02:55] | – Back where we started. – We’ve gotta check on the guys. | -回到了起点 -我们得去看看兄弟们怎么样 |
[02:58] | No, no, come on, we can’t stop now, | 不 不行 我们现在不能停下 |
[03:00] | we’re making progress. | 我们在前进了 |
[03:01] | That’s where we got on this boat, | 我们就是在这里上船的 |
[03:02] | we’ve made literally no progress. | 我们完全没有前进半分 |
[03:04] | Come on, Kat, please? | 拜托 凯特 求你了 |
[03:07] | Our friends might be in there. | 我们的朋友可能还在里面 |
[03:10] | This is the world’s shittest Groundhog Day. | 这是世界上最糟心的土拨鼠日了 |
[03:40] | Hope Gav’s OK, wedding’s next weekend. | 希望加文没事 下周就是婚礼了 |
[03:43] | Gav’s probably been eaten by now. | 加文现在可能已经被吃了 |
[03:47] | By which I mean I’m sure he is fine. | 我的意思是他肯定没事 |
[03:51] | Although I think you should at least accept the wedding’s off. | 不过我觉得你至少应该接受婚礼得取消了 |
[03:54] | We got out. I’m sure they’re fine. | 我们都逃出来了 他们肯定也没事 |
[03:56] | I’m not leaving without making sure. | 不确定一下我是不会走的 |
[03:58] | We don’t know what’s in there, | 我们不知道里面会有什么 |
[04:00] | could be five stags, could be 500 zombies. | 可能是五个单身汉 也可能是五百个僵尸 |
[04:03] | We could die in there. | 我们可能会死在里面 |
[04:05] | Which is why this has to be a precision strike. | 所以我们得精准出击 |
[04:08] | We are straight in, straight out, mission focused. | 快进 快出 明确任务 |
[04:11] | – You’re coming? – Yes, I’m coming. | -你也去吗 -是的 我也去 |
[04:13] | With you two blundering on your own, we’ll never leave. | 就凭你们两个笨手笨脚的 我们就走不成了 |
[04:16] | Plus, bit of scavenging. | 再说了 要搜寻点可用物资 |
[04:18] | Think they’ll have shampoo? | 你觉得他们会有洗发水吗 |
[04:19] | No time for showers, you stay and guard the boat. | 没时间洗澡 你留下守着船 |
[04:22] | Who made you Queen? | 谁决定你是发号施令的女王了 |
[04:23] | Well, do you want to go look for their drunk mates? | 你想去找他们的醉酒兄弟们吗 |
[04:25] | God, no. | 才不要呢 |
[04:27] | You crack on. | 你上吧 |
[04:30] | – I want constant vigilance. – I’ve got tons of vigilance. | -希望你时刻保持警惕 -我警惕性高着呢 |
[04:35] | Please don’t have a shower. | 拜托你不要去洗澡 |
[04:38] | I was absolutely not thinking that. | 我一点也没有想洗澡 |
[04:42] | Well, go on, then, I’m perfectly capable of looking after a boat. | 去吧 我照顾一艘船绰绰有余 |
[04:46] | OK, thank you. | 好吧 谢谢你 |
[04:47] | I’m not sure this is a great idea. | 我不确定这样做好不好 |
[04:50] | Gav might be in there. | 加文可能在里面 |
[04:51] | And what about the others? Chris? Ciaran? Sexy Mo? | 还有其他人怎么办 克里斯 科伦 性感莫 |
[04:56] | Oh, come on, man, if it was me in there, what would you do? | 不是吧你 如果是我在里面 你会怎么做 |
[04:59] | I don’t know. Drop you a text when I got back to London. | 我不知道 等我回伦敦时给你发条短信 |
[05:02] | Mate, they’re just there! | 兄弟 他们就在眼前啊 |
[05:06] | – Fine! – It’s OK. I got you. | -好吧 -没事的 有我罩着你 |
[05:15] | If we’re not back in two hours… | 要是我们两小时后还没回来 |
[05:19] | just wait longer. | 就再多等一会儿 |
[05:31] | – Why not? – Because it’s a classic, | -为什么不开门 -因为这很典型 |
[05:33] | the doors’ll ping open and a zombie’ll be inside. | 门会砰的一声打开 里面有一个僵尸 |
[05:36] | – We shouldn’t be here. – Relax. It’s deserted. | -我们不该来的 -放松 这里没人了 |
[05:38] | Yeah, nothing bad ever happens in a deserted hotel | 是啊 一座没人的酒店从没有发生过不好的事呢 |
[05:41] | Let’s try the stairs. | 我们走楼梯吧 |
[05:43] | Stairs are for chase sequences, not deaths. | 楼梯适合拍追逐场面 一般不会死人 |
[05:48] | You’re way too into this. | 你过分投入了 |
[05:49] | No, I’m not, it’s just a side quest, | 不 我没有 这只是个支线任务 |
[05:51] | rescuing a princess in a tower. | 解救象牙塔里的公主 |
[05:53] | Well, you’ve clearly not met Ciaran. | 很明显你没见过科伦 |
[05:54] | Oh, come on, man, he’d do it for us. | 得了吧 他也会为我们这么做的 |
[05:56] | No, he absolutely wouldn’t. | 不 他绝对不会 |
[05:58] | He’d pay someone else to do it, | 他会雇个人来 |
[05:59] | then drink a six pack of fruit cider because he’d earned it. | 然后喝下六盒果汁 因为这是他应得的 |
[06:02] | Can you please slag off your friends more quietly? | 你能不能在说你朋友坏话时再小声一点 |
[06:07] | Come on! | 快跟上 |
[06:41] | Sorry, Kat. | 抱歉了 凯特 |
[06:52] | Fuck it. | 管它的 |
[07:15] | Gav’s room’s on the first floor. | 加文的房间在一楼 |
[07:26] | Chris! | 克里斯 |
[07:29] | – Not Chris! – Come on! | -不是克里斯 -快跑 |
[07:31] | – How is he using stairs? – Poor man. Poor guy. | -他怎么还会走楼梯 -那个可怜的家伙 |
[07:34] | – Friend of yours? – Gav’s cousin. | -是你朋友吗 -加夫的表哥 |
[07:36] | – Why is he dressed like Elton John? – It was fancy dress. | -他为什么穿得像埃尔顿·约翰 -是装扮服 |
[07:38] | – Who were you? – Deadpool and Aquaman. | -那你们装扮成了什么 -死侍和海王 |
[07:40] | – Guess who had his shirt off. – And a Trident. | -猜猜谁脱掉了衣服 -还有三叉戟 |
[07:43] | Inflatable Trident. | 充气三叉戟 |
[07:44] | You realise your stag do confused Marvel and DC Universe? | 你知道你们把漫威和DC宇宙搞混了吧 |
[07:46] | It was a constant worry. | 真是一直以来的担忧呢 |
[07:49] | This is it! Gav, open up! | 就是这里 加夫 开门 |
[07:52] | They’re not here. They’re somewhere safe. Unlike us. | 他们不在这里 他们在安全的地方 不像我们 |
[07:54] | Open up! | 开门 |
[07:56] | Coming on this weekend was the worst decision of my life. | 这周末过来真是我这辈子做出的最烂的决定 |
[07:59] | – It was a laugh. – It was shit. | -明明很有趣 -很烂 |
[08:00] | – And you were a nightmare. – I made it fun. | -你简直是噩梦 -我把派对变得很好玩 |
[08:02] | Not that you’d remember any of it! | 你肯定什么都不记得了 |
[08:04] | I was making experiences! | 我在为你们创造新体验 |
[08:07] | Mission accomplished on that front. | 遭遇僵尸绝对是终身难忘的体验了 |
[08:15] | – Donald Trump. – Zombie? | -唐纳德·特朗普 -是僵尸吗 |
[08:17] | Not zombie! | 不是僵尸 |
[08:18] | Close it, close it, close it! | 关门 关门 关门 |
[08:25] | – Ciaran. – Cocoa! | -科伦 -可可 |
[08:29] | Cocoa? | 可可 |
[08:30] | Cocoa butter. | 可可黄油 |
[08:31] | Because of his beautiful golden skin. | 因为他的完美金色皮肤 |
[08:34] | Honestly, I think he’s dyed it himself. | 说实话 我觉得是他自己染的 |
[08:36] | I can’t believe we were rescued by Donald Trump. | 真不敢相信我们被唐纳德·特朗普救了 |
[08:38] | You came back for me. | 你们回来救我了 |
[08:39] | – Can we just… – Hi, Sunny. | -我们能不能… -你好 桑尼 |
[08:43] | Riots? | 暴乱 |
[08:46] | You can’t cover up the end of the world, you lying bastards! | 你们不能掩盖世界末日 一群撒谎的混蛋 |
[08:49] | You know what, this is Aliens | 这就是电影《异形》 |
[08:51] | and they are the Weyland-Yutani Corporation. | 他们就是维兰德-尤坦尼集团 |
[08:54] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[08:56] | In this analogy, I’m Sigourney fucking Weaver. | 在这个类比中 我是西格妮·韦弗的角色 |
[09:01] | Anyone fancy a drink? | 有人想喝一杯吗 |
[09:40] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[09:48] | Oh, mate. | 天呐 |
[09:50] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[09:52] | – I’m so sorry. – To Chris. | -我很遗憾 -敬克里斯 |
[09:57] | To Chris. | 敬克里斯 |
[10:01] | World’s gone mental. | 这个世界疯了 |
[10:02] | Can’t believe he’s gone. | 真不敢相信他不在了 |
[10:04] | Guy was a ledge. We lost our virginity together, man. | 他是个传奇 我们一起破处的 |
[10:08] | You… How did… that work? | 那是 怎么 做到的 |
[10:12] | Long story. | 说来话长了 |
[10:14] | – Chris, man, I love that guy. – Clearly. | -我爱克里斯那家伙 -显然嘛 |
[10:17] | I’m just so glad you’re here. | 你们来了真是太好了 |
[10:18] | We have got to get out of Birmingham. | 我们要赶紧离开伯明翰 |
[10:20] | – What happened? – The stripper, the one you ordered. | -发生了什么 -你叫的那个脱衣舞女 |
[10:22] | – The burlesque dancer. – If you like. | -是滑稽舞舞娘 -随你怎么说 |
[10:25] | – I’ve got a plan. – You booked a burlesque dancer? | -我有个计划 -你订了一个滑稽舞舞娘 |
[10:28] | I booked a 21st-century stag do. | 我订了个21世纪的单身派对 |
[10:30] | Sexy female empowerment. | 性感赋予女性力量主题的 |
[10:32] | She was certainly empowered, she bit Chris. | 她确实很有力量 她咬了克里斯 |
[10:34] | I’ve got a plan. | 我有个计划 |
[10:35] | – She bit Chris? – And the rest. | -她咬了克里斯 -还有其他所有人 |
[10:37] | She went crazy, you’d disappeared. | 她疯了 而你消失了 |
[10:40] | It was like being attacked by a… sexy cannibal. | 感觉就像 被性感的食人魔袭击了 |
[10:43] | – Good booking. – Excuse me. | -订得真好 -打扰了 |
[10:45] | We are currently trapped in a room by zombie Elton John | 我们现在被僵尸版埃尔顿·约翰困在这里 |
[10:47] | and the windows don’t open. | 窗户还打不开 |
[10:49] | There are more pressing matters | 比起谈论你们的小化妆舞会 |
[10:50] | than what happened at your little fancy dress party. | 现在还有更紧急的事 |
[10:54] | Now… I’ve got a plan. | 听好了 我有个计划 |
[10:58] | Who are you again? | 你是谁来着 |
[11:36] | Oh, for fuck’s sake! | 我操啊 |
[11:46] | So what we doing? | 我们这是在干什么 |
[11:47] | Have you ever played the game Portal? | 你们玩过传送门游戏吗 |
[11:50] | – Ever seen the film The Raid? – No. | -看过《突袭》那部电影吗 -没有 |
[11:53] | Well, then, this is gonna be a whole new experience. | 好吧 那么这将是全新的体验 |
[11:59] | Amar loves experiences. | 阿玛尔就喜欢各种体验 |
[12:01] | You can’t blame me for trying to make Gav’s stag do memorable. | 我只是想让加文的单身派对更难忘 不能怪我 |
[12:04] | – What happened to Gav? – Don’t know. | -加文怎么了 -不知道 |
[12:06] | We got the stripper from reception, | 我们在前台接了脱衣舞娘 |
[12:08] | she went mental on the way to the roof. | 她在上楼顶的路上就疯了 |
[12:10] | – Roof? – Yeah, where we tied up Gav. | -楼顶 -没错 我们把加文绑在楼顶了 |
[12:12] | Classic stag experience. | 经典的单身派对体验 |
[12:13] | You left a stag tied to the roof in a zombie apocalypse? | 你们在僵尸末日时将一个准新郎绑在了楼顶 |
[12:16] | No, these guys untied him. | 没有 他们给他解开了 |
[12:18] | No. We were getting the stripper. | 并没有 我们去接脱衣舞娘了 |
[12:22] | He’s still on the roof? | 他还在楼顶上 |
[12:24] | You know what? | 我说 |
[12:26] | That’s right there, that’s an experience. | 就是这个 这才叫体验 |
[12:28] | Oh, my God! We’ve gotta get him! | 我的妈呀 我们得去救他 |
[12:51] | Thank God for carpet tiles. | 幸亏铺的是地毯块 |
[13:05] | Yes. Level reward. | 棒 升级奖励 |
[13:11] | Did you just say level reward? | 你刚是说了升级奖励吗 |
[13:13] | No. | 没有 |
[13:14] | So you’re not getting way into this and treating it like a game? | 所以你没有全情投入 把这当成游戏体验 |
[13:18] | No. | 没有 |
[13:21] | How did you get away? | 你怎么逃脱的 |
[13:23] | – I didn’t run. – Which is called hiding. | -我没跑 -意思是躲起来了 |
[13:25] | I’m not bailing, something you’d know nothing about. | 我没有溜之大吉 你肯定是不会明白了 |
[13:29] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思 |
[13:30] | Least I was there for the fireworks. | 起码放烟花时我还在 |
[13:31] | You’d gone to bed. | 而你直接上床睡了 |
[13:32] | I wasn’t up for a big weekend. | 我对周末盛会没什么兴趣 |
[13:34] | That’s why you drank so much, | 所以你才喝那么醉 |
[13:34] | you got chucked out the club, is it? | 就能被提前赶出夜店了 对吧 |
[13:36] | It was food poisoning. Those tortillas were dodgy. | 我那是食物中毒了 那些墨西哥薄饼简直有毒 |
[13:38] | 二楼(第二关) 消防安全 | |
[13:39] | What was dodgy was telling the DJ you’d fight him | 你才有毒 居然跟DJ说如果不放酷玩乐队的歌 |
[13:42] | if he didn’t put on some Coldplay. | 你就要跟人家打一架 |
[13:44] | Boys, let’s focus. | 伙计们 注意重点 |
[13:47] | We need to end this mission and get back to the boat. | 我们得结束这个任务 回到船上去 |
[13:53] | Hey, ladies! | 嘿 姑娘们 |
[13:56] | Who wants an Argos necklace? | 谁想要一条阿格斯的项链 |
[14:13] | It’s my 21st all over again. | 简直像又过了一次21岁生日 |
[14:22] | Stay back, I got this. | 退后 交给小爷我 |
[14:24] | – Excuse me? – I did Duke of Edinburgh. | -你说什么 -我扮过爱丁堡公爵 |
[14:26] | I’ll take point. | 我打头阵 |
[14:28] | You were right, he is a bellend. | 你说得对 他的确是个傻逼 |
[14:29] | He’s really not that bad, once you get to know him. | 他没那么糟 你跟他混熟了就知道了 |
[14:32] | Oh, you bellend! | 你个大傻逼 |
[14:33] | – Get away! – Get off me, you dicks! | -快离开 -放开我 混蛋 |
[14:41] | What did I say? | 我说什么来着 |
[14:42] | Oh, God. Mo. | 天呐 莫 |
[14:45] | Why did it have to be Sexy Mo? | 为什么非得是性感莫 |
[14:47] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[14:48] | Feckin’ arrogant, egotistical mingebag. | 嚣张自大 傲慢自负的大混球 |
[14:50] | – No, no, who is he? – Oh, Cristiano Ronaldo, I think. | -不 他扮的是谁 -应该是足球巨星C罗吧 |
[14:53] | Is there anyone you do like? | 这世上有谁是你喜欢的吗 |
[14:56] | No. | 没有 |
[15:03] | Minibus. | 迷你巴士 |
[15:04] | So definitely no game, then. | 你绝对”没有”把这当游戏在玩 |
[15:09] | Never was the brightest spark. | 他一向都不太聪明 |
[15:11] | – We should rush him. – Push him in! | -我们该催催他 -推他进去啊 |
[15:14] | No. No more experiences. | 不 不要再有新体验了 |
[15:16] | You’re pissed. You’re not thinking straight. | 你心中充满怒火 而你没动脑子 |
[15:18] | Says the man who cost me a 50 quid soiling fee. | 花了我50镑清污费的人也有脸这么说 |
[15:21] | – Soiling fee? – In the Uber. | -清污费 -在优步车里 |
[15:22] | – I threw up in the Uber? – If you like. | -我在优步车里吐了吗 -你想这么认为也行 |
[15:25] | Let’s just say there’s a reason it’s called a soiling fee. | 这么说吧 那个费用被叫做清污[屎]费是有原因的 |
[15:29] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[15:30] | – What you doing? – Winning. | -你干什么 -赢 |
[15:48] | Coming? | 走吗 |
[15:57] | Power up. | 补充能量 |
[16:00] | How did I get to bed? | 我是怎么上床的 |
[16:01] | Well, er, first, you threw up on the reception desk. | 你先是吐在了接待处的桌子上 |
[16:05] | Then on your bed. | 然后吐在了你的床上 |
[16:06] | Then on me when I put you to bed. | 在我把你扶上床时 又吐在了我身上 |
[16:08] | And I made you miss the burlesque dancer? | 我还害你错过了那个滑稽舞舞娘吗 |
[16:10] | Which, in hindsight, was a result. | 事后来看 那倒是好事 |
[16:33] | (第3关) 楼顶 | |
[16:56] | Gav! | 加文 |
[16:58] | Gav! | 加文 |
[17:00] | I’ve got you, mate! | 我来救你了 兄弟 |
[17:02] | Gav! | 加文 |
[17:03] | Hey, mate. | 嘿 兄弟 |
[17:05] | OK, I give up, who’s he supposed to be? | 好吧 我放弃 他扮的是谁来着 |
[17:07] | Emma Watson. | 艾玛·沃森 |
[17:10] | – He’s a big Potter fan. – Ciaran? | -他是《哈利波特》的铁杆粉丝 -科伦 |
[17:13] | – Sonny, Cocoa! – Hello, mate! | -桑尼 可可 -你好 兄弟 |
[17:16] | How long have I been up here? | 我在这上面多久了 |
[17:18] | I’m gonna be late for my wedding rehearsal. | 我参加婚礼彩排要迟到了 |
[17:19] | Kim’s gonna blow her lid! | 金会气炸的 |
[17:21] | You know what, I think she’ll understand. | 其实 我觉得她会理解的 |
[17:23] | It’s been kind of a weird day for everyone. | 今天对所有人来说都是诡异的一天 |
[17:29] | – She’s… – It’s the stripper! | -她… -是那个脱衣舞女 |
[17:31] | That doesn’t look very burlesque. | 那看上去可不像是滑稽舞风格 |
[17:53] | No, no! Get away! | 不 不要 滚开 |
[18:04] | Why is she coming after me?! | 为什么她追着我不放啊 |
[18:05] | Cos you booked her! | 因为是你订的她 |
[18:06] | Why is she so angry?! | 她怎么这么愤怒 |
[18:07] | – Did you pay her? – 500 quid! | -你付钱给她了吗 -付了500镑 |
[18:09] | – What were you expecting her to do? – Burlesque stuff! | -你本来指望她做什么啊 -就滑稽舞的表演项目 |
[18:12] | You have no idea what burlesque is, do you? | 你根本不知道滑稽舞是什么 对吧 |
[18:15] | I’m pretty sure it’s not this! | 反正我确定不是这个 |
[18:19] | Actually, it’s not a million miles away. | 其实 相差也没那么远 |
[18:23] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[18:32] | Rip her! | 把她拉开 |
[18:43] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[18:57] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[18:58] | What the fuck?! | 搞什么逼玩意儿 |
[19:01] | I’m covered in fucking blood! | 我他妈现在浑身都是血 |
[19:05] | Yeah, she’s OK. | 确定 她没事 |
[19:13] | – You’re welcome, Princess. – Oh, mate. | -不客气哦 小公主 -天呐 |
[19:23] | – You threw her off a roof! – What, ye… Let me explain. | -你们把她抛下楼顶了 -你…听我解释 |
[19:29] | Seriously? | 不是吧 |
[19:33] | Who the hell are they? | 这些人又是谁啊 |
[19:36] | What, I didn’t book them. | 我可没订他们 |
[19:39] | Kat? | 凯特 |
[19:40] | Maybe one at a time, but game over, sorry. | 一次对付一个倒还行 但现在完蛋了 抱歉 |
[19:44] | No, I’m sorry I dragged you up here. | 不 我很抱歉我把你拖到这里来 |
[19:46] | I’m sorry I was a dick last night. | 我也很抱歉我昨晚很混蛋 |
[19:51] | I’m sorry I hid in the room. | 我很抱歉我躲在了房间里 |
[19:53] | I was scared. | 我当时太害怕了 |
[19:56] | Does somebody want to tell me what the fuck is going on?! | 能不能有谁告诉我这到底是他妈怎么回事 |
[20:02] | Move the boat out of the way! | 把船移开 |
[20:05] | – What? – Move the boat, we’re jumping! | -什么 -把船移开 我们要跳下去 |
[20:15] | – You guys ever tombstoned? – No! | -你们玩过墓碑体位吗 -没有 |
[20:18] | Here’s your chance. | 你们的机会来了 |
[20:24] | No! I can’t jump that! | 不行 这么高我做不到 |
[20:25] | Jump or get eaten. | 要么跳 要么被吃掉 |
[20:27] | Is this part of the stag? | 这是单身派对的娱乐项目吗 |
[20:29] | Like a zombie experience, yeah? | 是僵尸体验 对吧 |
[20:31] | – Nice playing with you. – You too. | -很高兴跟你并肩作战 -我也是 |
[20:44] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[20:51] | Stop! | 停下 |
[20:57] | No more experiences! | 别再搞什么新体验了 |
[21:02] | Cheat code. | 开挂了啊 |
[21:06] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[21:16] | Got the stairs. | 找到楼梯下来的 |
[21:30] | They didn’t want to come? | 他们不想一起上船吗 |
[21:31] | For some reason, they thought | 出于某些原因 他们认为 |
[21:32] | escaping the apocalypse in a narrow boat sounded ridiculous. | 坐窄船逃离末日灾难听上去很荒唐 |
[21:35] | They’re trying the M42. | 他们打算开车走M42高速公路 |
[21:37] | I explained about roads, but… | 我跟他们解释了路上的情况 但是… |
[21:38] | – Thanks, guys! – See you, fellas! | -谢谢你们了 -回头见 兄弟们 |
[21:39] | – Fuckin’ narrowboat. – I know. | -竟然坐窄船 脑子坏了 -就是啊 |
[21:44] | Are you sad to split up? | 跟他们分开你很伤心吗 |
[21:45] | Gav’s wedding’s in Manchester. | 加文的婚礼是在曼彻斯特举行 |
[21:47] | – He still thinks he can make it. – Right. | -他依然觉得他可以赶过去 -好吧 |
[21:48] | Plus, you know, Ciaran’s a dick. | 再说了 科伦是个混蛋 |
[21:57] | Everything all right on the boat while we were… | 船上这边一切都还好吗 在我们去… |
[21:59] | Yeah, yeah, all good. | 是啦 是啦 一切都好 |
[22:02] | Yeah, I’m really sorry about the… | 好吧 我很抱歉把你搞成.. |
[22:05] | that. | 这样 |
[22:08] | Good job you didn’t have a shower. | 幸亏你没洗澡 |
[22:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:12] | I really do appreciate it, Jo. | 我真的充满感激 乔 |
[22:14] | It’s fine. We’re a team. | 没事 我们是个团队嘛 |
[22:16] | Sometimes you have to make a sacrifice for the common good. | 有时候为了团体利益 就得做出牺牲 |
[22:20] | The hot water’s working!’ | 热水能用了 |