时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Seriously? | 你不是吧 |
[00:17] | Do you have anything to drink? There’s nothing in the kitchen. | 你有什么喝的吗 厨房里什么都没有 |
[00:19] | – Did you buy any? – Oh, come on, Cat, I’m entertaining. | -你买了吗 -拜托 凯特 我要招待客人 |
[00:23] | God. What have you brought home? | 天呐 你把什么带回家了 |
[00:25] | You’ll like him. He’s Scottish. | 你会喜欢他的 他是苏格兰人 |
[00:27] | Why would I like someone Scottish? | 我为什么会喜欢苏格兰人 |
[00:30] | You like Pokemon. | 你喜欢宝可梦 |
[00:32] | Pokemon’s not Scottish. | 宝可梦不是苏格兰的 |
[00:34] | Isn’t it? I always thought, you know, like… | 不是吗 我一直以为是的 发音听上去就像 |
[00:36] | ‘Whose, mon!’ | “谁的 猛男” |
[00:38] | – Pokemon. – See? | -是宝可梦 -瞧吧 |
[00:39] | Sounds like someone having a go at you in Glasgow. | 听上去就像身在格拉斯哥 有人挑衅你一样 |
[00:41] | – It’s Japanese. – He’s not Japanese. | -那是日语 -他才不是日本人 |
[00:45] | Who’s not Japanese? | 谁不是日本人 |
[00:46] | You’re not. | 你不是 |
[00:48] | Cat fancies Japanese men and she wanted you to be Japanese. | 凯特迷恋日本男人 她希望你是日本人 |
[00:52] | Cat, Jude. Jude, beer. | 凯特 这是裘德 裘德 给你啤酒 |
[00:57] | You’re so drunk. | 你喝太多了 |
[01:00] | You’re getting eaten by a zombie. | 你要被僵尸吃了 |
[01:15] | Oh, here she is. | 你可算出来了 |
[01:19] | – Enjoy yourself last night? – It was just a couple of drinks. | -昨晚尽兴吗 -只是喝了几杯 |
[01:21] | – That why you missed your shift? – Why aren’t we moving? | -那你怎么错过了你的轮班 -我们怎么没有动 |
[01:23] | – Don’t change the subject. – No, the subject was moving, | -别转移话题 -不 话题正在自然前进 |
[01:26] | – and why are we aren’t? – Relax! | -我们为什么没有前进 -放轻松 |
[01:27] | Engine was getting hot, I’m just giving her a breather. | 发动机过热 我只是让它休息一下 |
[01:30] | Which is more than I can say for Sunny. | 至于桑尼 就没那么性感火热了 |
[01:35] | God. | 天呐 |
[01:37] | I think I might’ve snogged him. | 我觉得我可能跟他接吻了 |
[01:38] | Well, great! The ice queen thaws. | 太好了 冰雪女王融化了 |
[01:41] | This is a good thing. | 这是件好事 |
[01:43] | No, this is an apocalypse. | 不 这是世界末日 |
[01:45] | Women who have sex always die in horror movies. | 恐怖片里做爱的女人都会死 |
[01:49] | Jennifer Tilly, Bride Of Chucky, | 《鬼娃新娘》里的珍妮佛·提莉 |
[01:50] | Janine Taylor from Friday The 13th. | 《黑色星期五》里的珍妮·泰勒 |
[01:53] | Oh, God, Linnea Quigley, Return Of The Living Dead. | 天呐 还有《活死人归来》里的琳妮·奎格蕾 |
[01:57] | She was eaten by old men. | 她被一个老头子吃了 |
[02:00] | Old men, Jo. | 老头子啊 乔 |
[02:02] | It was just a snog. What’s the worst that can happen? | 你们只是接了个吻 最糟糕能有什么事 |
[02:07] | Was that just a snog? | 你和那个家伙也只是接了吻吗 |
[02:13] | – Why won’t you give it up? – I know. | -你怎么就是不肯放弃呢 -可不是嘛 |
[02:16] | He’s obsessed with me. | 他迷上我了 |
[02:18] | I think you should accept some responsibility for your own stalker, | 我觉得你应该对你的跟踪者承担些责任 |
[02:21] | who is now our stalker. | 他现在成了我们大家的跟踪者 |
[02:23] | Oh, well, that’s very nice, isn’t it? | 那样不是很好吗 |
[02:24] | All I do is put everyone else first. | 我所做的不过是把别人放在第一位 |
[02:27] | All you do is create mess that I have to clean up. | 你所做的一切都是在制造麻烦 让我收拾烂摊子 |
[02:31] | I step lightly on the Earth. | 我很环保的 |
[02:34] | I have done… stuff… ..in the past! | 我之前 也有过一些贡献 |
[02:39] | Like last night, some of us were working, | 比如昨晚 有人可是在工作的 |
[02:42] | while you were drinking and snogging your way around this boat. | 而你们只顾着在船舱里喝酒接吻 |
[02:46] | So I’m gonna get some sleep. | 所以现在我要去睡觉了 |
[02:48] | And, you… | 至于你 |
[02:51] | ..get over me! | 把我忘了吧 |
[03:31] | How can I get more experience if I don’t have a go? | 如果不给我试试 我怎么积累经验 |
[03:33] | You can have a go. | 你可以试试 |
[03:34] | Let’s just wait for a straight stretch. | 先等到进入直道吧 |
[03:40] | – You don’t trust my driving. – Course I do. | -你不信任我的驾驶技术 -我当然信 |
[03:43] | Should you even be driving? | 你来开船真的好吗 |
[03:44] | Didn’t hear you get much sleep last night. Cat, eh? | 你昨晚好像没怎么睡吧 跟凯特是吧 |
[03:47] | Shut up, man. | 闭嘴 老兄 |
[03:48] | Just… don’t do what you normally do. | 反正 别按你平时的套路来就好 |
[03:50] | It’s a small boat, we’ve all got to live on it. | 这船不大 我们都得在上面生活呢 |
[03:53] | What do I normally do? | 我平时的套路是什么 |
[03:54] | Panic. And push them away. | 慌张 把妹子们推开 |
[03:56] | Thank you, Love Doctor I’m not actually looking for advice. | 谢了 爱情医生 我可没寻求建议 |
[04:00] | Love… is like dew that falls on both nettles and lilies. | 爱 就像同时落在荆棘和百合上的露珠 |
[04:05] | I’m really far too hungover for this shit. | 我真的宿醉严重 听不下去这些屁话 |
[04:08] | One stings and makes you want to run away, | 荆棘有刺 会让你想逃 |
[04:11] | the other smells nice and makes your life better. | 而百合芬香 会让你的生活更美好 |
[04:16] | Cat’s the lily in this scenario. Be nice to the lily. | 凯特就相当于这个比喻里的百合 对百合好点 |
[04:20] | I feel rough. | 我好难受 |
[04:24] | Nice top. | 衣服挺好看 |
[04:28] | I actually found it on Rakuten, it’s like Japanese eBay. | 我是在日本乐天上淘的 就是日本版的易购 |
[04:32] | The guy who shipped it actually lived in Akihabara, | 那个卖家就住在秋叶原 |
[04:35] | the electric city, home of otaku. | 那个电力之城 御宅族的故乡 |
[04:38] | Smells like rotting flesh. | 有一股烂肉的味道 |
[04:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:46] | Guys… we have a problem. | 各位 我们有麻烦了 |
[04:57] | You don’t even know how to start a boat like that. | 你根本不知道怎么发动那种船 |
[04:59] | I can drive that boat, can’t I? | 我会开那艘船 不是吗 |
[05:00] | – Me too. – Only cos I taught you. | -我也会 -那是因为我教了你 |
[05:02] | Oh, right, you have to do everything for me, I remember. | 是啊 什么都要你来为我做 我记得的 |
[05:05] | – You know I didn’t mean it like that. – I could reverse us. | -你知道我不是那个意思 -我可以让船调头 |
[05:08] | London is that way. | 伦敦在那边 |
[05:11] | Hurry up! Jo’s boyfriend’s here! | 快点 乔的男朋友来了 |
[05:14] | Stop calling him that! | 别再说他是我男朋友了 |
[05:17] | – Is he getting quicker? – Just super keen, maybe. | -他是不是速度变快了 -可能是心中爱意过浓吧 |
[05:20] | – It might need petrol! – I know! | -那船可能得加油 -我知道 |
[05:23] | Kill switch, kill switch… | 紧急开关 紧急开关 |
[05:24] | What the holy fuck is a kill switch? | 紧急开关是什么鬼 |
[05:27] | – Hurry up! – It’s the tow cow. | -快点啊 -就是牵引绳 |
[05:29] | Oh, my God, Cat, I swear, if you don’t shut up… | 我的天 凯特 我发誓 你要是再不闭嘴… |
[05:31] | What? Your attention span is short, that’s all. | 怎么了 你的注意力很容易分散 仅此而已 |
[05:34] | Oh, I’m sorry, I forgot it was the end of the world | 抱歉哦 我忘了这是世界末日 |
[05:36] | and I didn’t get this engine started cos I wasn’t concentrating! | 而我没能开启发动机是因为我没专心 |
[05:39] | I’m coming to help. | 我要来帮忙了 |
[05:51] | – What did I tell you? – Nice one. | -我说什么来着 -好样的 |
[05:53] | OK, Jo, jump across and we’ll ditch the cruiser. | 好了 乔 跳回来 我们要甩掉那艘汽艇了 |
[05:57] | – I’m not ditching it. – Two boats are a liability. | -我不要甩掉它 -两条船是累赘 |
[06:00] | You’re sick of cleaning up my mess, | 反正你也不想再给我收拾烂摊子了 |
[06:03] | well, I’ve got my own place now. | 现在我有自己的地盘了 |
[06:05] | OK, no, seriously, come back. | 不行 我说真的 快回来 |
[06:07] | – I need my own space. – It’s too dangerous. | -我需要自己的空间 -太危险了 |
[06:10] | – It’s fine! I’ll stay with her. – This is my boat. | -没事的 我陪着她 -这是我的船 |
[06:13] | We can share the driving. | 我们可以换着开 |
[06:16] | Please? Don’t leave me with the new couple in the double bed. | 求你了 别让我跟那对新人一起睡双人床 |
[06:20] | Fair enough. | 有理有据 |
[06:39] | I never thought I’d be on one of these. | 我从没想过我会坐上这种船 |
[06:42] | We’re like… edgy art students, | 我们就像 前卫的艺术系学生 |
[06:44] | or… an old married couple. | 或者是 一对老夫老妻 |
[06:49] | Not that we’re old, obviously. Or married. | 当然不是说我们真老了 也不是真结婚了 |
[06:55] | – You ok? – Yeah. Yeah, absolutely fine. | -你没事吧 -没事 好得很 |
[06:59] | Why don’t I take over? | 不如我来开吧 |
[07:02] | – I don’t want you throwing up on me. – Charming. | -我可不希望你吐在我身上 -真会说话 |
[07:05] | Yeah, actually, that might be a good idea, a little lie down. | 好吧 我去小睡会儿 这可能确实是个好主意 |
[07:10] | Why has the engine stopped? | 发动机怎么熄火了 |
[07:11] | Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no, no. | 不好 不好 不好 |
[07:16] | – We’ve run out of diesel. – Didn’t anybody check? | -柴油用光了 -没人检查的吗 |
[07:19] | – Did you? – I just presumed… | -那你检查了吗 -我只是默认… |
[07:20] | We should have had enough fuel to | 我们本该有足够的燃油 |
[07:22] | take us to the next fuelling barge. | 能撑到下一艘加油驳船 |
[07:24] | We’ll be all right. | 我们会没事的 |
[07:25] | Ah, right, really, Sunny? We’ll be all right? | 是哦 真的吗 桑尼 我们会没事的 |
[07:28] | We’ve just ran out of diesel. | 我们这是用光了柴油啊 |
[07:29] | How is this my fault? | 这怎么成我的错了 |
[07:30] | Be… because I feel sick, that’s how! | 因…因为我不舒服 就是这个原因 |
[07:34] | Oh, and that’s relevant because…? | 这两者又有什么关系 |
[07:35] | Because you thought it would be funny | 因为你觉得用龙舌兰代替啤酒 |
[07:37] | to play beer pong with tequila. | 玩啤酒乒乓 会很好玩 |
[07:39] | Yeah, well, it was pretty funny, actually. | 没错啊 事实上 真的挺好玩的 |
[07:41] | And it was your idea. | 再说那是你的主意 |
[07:42] | Hey, Cat! Need a tow? | 凯特 要帮你拖船吗 |
[07:46] | Isn’t it lucky we have two boats? | 我们有两艘船 是不是好幸运呀 |
[08:02] | Is that it? | 那个是吗 |
[08:03] | It looks deserted. | 看起来废弃了 |
[08:04] | They’re right behind us, let’s make it quick. | 僵尸紧跟在后面 我们动作要快 |
[08:15] | Hello there. Fill her up? | 你们好呀 要加油吗 |
[08:19] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 是的 没错 |
[08:21] | No back-up, eh? | 没带备用油 是吧 |
[08:22] | You should always carry some spare fuel. | 应该随时多带点备用的 |
[08:25] | The gauges are terrible on these narrow boats, | 这些窄船的计量表都很不准 |
[08:28] | I can’t tell you the amount of people who get caught out. | 我都数不清有多少人遭遇过半路没油了 |
[08:31] | Erm, Cat? | 凯特 |
[08:34] | Can you lead your stalker away, please? | 麻烦你引开你的跟踪狂 行不行 |
[08:42] | Hey, Jude! | 你好啊 裘德 |
[08:50] | Oh, what rotten weather we’re having. | 今天天气真是糟透了 |
[08:52] | I mean, say what you like about global warming, | 随便你怎么大谈特谈全球变暖 |
[08:55] | but the English summer is still a fickle bugger. | 但英国的夏天依然忽冷忽热 |
[08:57] | Yeah, isn’t it just? | 是啊 就是这样 对吧 |
[08:59] | That gilet looks very warm. Where’d you get it? | 那件马甲看起来挺暖和的 你从哪儿弄来的 |
[09:03] | You do know what’s happening, right? | 你知道现在是什么情况吧 |
[09:05] | Well, I did hear on my radio | 我的确从收音机听说 |
[09:07] | that we’re the epicentre of an apparent zombie plague | 我们正处在一场僵尸瘟疫的中心 |
[09:10] | that started in the Five Bells pub on Gass Street. | 瘟疫是从盖斯街的五铃酒吧爆发的 |
[09:12] | Five Bells? | 五铃酒吧 |
[09:14] | Turns out the government’s mobilised the first armoured division, | 政府调动了第一装甲师 |
[09:17] | but they are struggling to contain it. | 但他们也很难控制住疫情 |
[09:20] | That what you mean? | 你是指这个事吗 |
[09:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:26] | Yeah, it’s a terrible thing. | 是啊 真是可怕的事 |
[09:28] | Still, life goes on. | 但生活仍要继续 |
[09:43] | Come on, keep up. | 快点 跟上啊 |
[09:46] | – I love this boat! – Yeah! | -我好喜欢这艘船 -是啊 |
[09:49] | God, the freedom. | 老天 自由的滋味真爽啊 |
[09:50] | This is what life’s about. Mistress of your own destiny. | 这就是生命的真谛 做自己命运的小三 |
[09:54] | – Let’s have a go. – And the best thing, no Cat. | -我们试试吧 -最棒的是 没有凯特 |
[09:56] | Well, until we go back. | 我们回去就有了 |
[09:57] | Miss Judgey McJudgeface. | 整天指手划脚 评判别人 |
[09:59] | At least I act my age. | 至少我的行为合乎年纪啊 |
[10:01] | She’s a disapproving grandmother | 她就是个对什么都不满的老太太 |
[10:02] | in the body of a YouTube gamer. | 住在了网络游戏玩家的年轻身体里 |
[10:04] | Nightmare. I could take over if you like. | 宛如噩梦啊 我可以替你开一会儿哦 |
[10:06] | She makes me clean the shower. | 她居然逼我清洗淋浴间 |
[10:08] | We should just stay on this boat and go to London by ourselves. | 我们应该待在这艘船上 独自去伦敦 |
[10:10] | – What, alone? – Not alone alone, obviously. | -什么 独自去 -当然不是只有一个人啦 |
[10:13] | Together alone. | 你我一起独自去 |
[10:14] | With them, but away from them. | 跟他们一起上路 但保持距离 |
[10:16] | Like a convoy. | 像船队一样 |
[10:17] | – Convoy, exactly. – Right. | -船队 没错 -好吧 |
[10:18] | Only there’s no toilets, no bed, | 只是没有厕所 也没有床 |
[10:20] | and a weird smell of fish in the cabin. | 船舱还飘出奇怪的鱼腥味 |
[10:22] | Come on, Amar. The world’s ending. | 别丧 阿玛尔 都世界末日了 |
[10:25] | We are finally free to do whatever we want. | 我们终于能想做什么就做什么了 |
[10:27] | – I want to drive. – Soon, my friend. | -我想开船 -很快就给你 朋友 |
[10:30] | Soon. | 很快 |
[10:39] | So… cash or card? | 现金还是刷卡 |
[10:45] | Only… the machine’s down, obviously, so if you have the cash, | 但是 机器都坏了 所以如果你们有现金 |
[10:50] | that’d be brilliant. | 那就太好了 |
[10:51] | Good one, man. | 真会开玩笑 老兄 |
[10:52] | Yeah, we don’t have any money. | 就是啊 我们没有钱 |
[10:54] | What, do you think I should just give you the diesel? | 难道你们觉得我会把柴油白送给你们吗 |
[10:57] | It’s an apocalypse. | 这是末日 |
[10:59] | It’s a fucking business, is what it is. | 这是生意 就这么简单 |
[11:02] | But… money doesn’t mean anything anymore, | 但是 钱已经没有意义了 |
[11:05] | we’re back in the dark ages, | 已经回到最原始的时代了 |
[11:07] | presumably with some sort of medieval barter system. | 也许该用中世纪以物换物的交易系统 |
[11:09] | I don’t know what planet you’re living on, bab, | 我不知道你活在哪个星球 小子 |
[11:11] | but on this one… | 但在这个星球 |
[11:13] | you pay what you owe. | 你得付钱 |
[11:14] | Fuck me, a shot gun? Who has a shot gun? | 我操 猎枪 谁会随身带猎枪 |
[11:16] | – This is England. – I have a certificate. | -这里可是英国 -我有执照的 |
[11:19] | Some of us prepared. | 有的人总会未雨绸缪 |
[11:20] | – For zombies? – Why not? | -对付僵尸吗 -不行吗 |
[11:22] | Climate change, religion, bloody Europe, | 气候变化 种族冲突 还有该死的欧洲 |
[11:25] | something was bound to crack. | 总会有什么崩盘的 |
[11:26] | We can talk about this, Lawrence, how about a credit note? | 我们可以好好商量 劳伦斯 写个欠条怎么样 |
[11:30] | An iou? | 借条 |
[11:31] | What do I look like? The tooth fairy? | 我看上去像有求必应的牙仙吗 |
[11:52] | Well done, genius I hope you’re happy. | 真有你的 天才 这下你高兴了吧 |
[11:57] | I can’t believe you told him my sister has money. | 真不敢相信你告诉他我姐姐有钱 |
[11:59] | – My sister never has money. – Buying time. | -我姐姐从来就没钱 -那是为了争取时间 |
[12:03] | He was pointing his gun right at me. | 他当时拿枪指着我呢 |
[12:04] | It’s probably not loaded. | 或许都没有上膛 |
[12:06] | You don’t know that. | 你又不能确定 |
[12:16] | So… last night’s, er, fuzzy. | 昨天晚上 很模糊 |
[12:20] | Did, erm, did anything, you know…? | 你有没有… |
[12:24] | You don’t know? | 你不知道吗 |
[12:26] | Well, I think I know, but I want to know if you know. | 我觉得我知道 但我想知道你知不知道 |
[12:29] | No. I mean, I think I know. | 不 我是说 我觉得我知道 |
[12:32] | No, I-I know. | 不 我知道 |
[12:36] | It shouldn’t have happened. | 不该发生那种事的 |
[12:38] | – We’ve only just met. – And you’re absolutely not my type. | -我们才刚认识 -你也绝对不是我喜欢的类型 |
[12:43] | Absolutely not your type? | 绝对不是你喜欢的类型 |
[12:46] | Blunt insensitivity is your most attractive feature. | 直言直语真是你最吸引人的特质 |
[12:49] | And sarcasm is yours. | 你的嘲讽也是 |
[12:50] | That and your utter inability to get off your arse. | 以及 你总是坐着不动 什么也不干 |
[12:54] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Well, no offence, | -这话是什么意思 -无意冒犯 |
[12:55] | but you are the laziest man I’ve ever met. | 但你是我见过最懒的人 |
[12:58] | I mean, it’s the end of the world | 都世界末日了 |
[12:59] | and you’ve barely lifted a finger. | 你却几乎没动过一根指头 |
[13:01] | I’m so sorry I don’t follow the great master plan | 很抱歉我没有完全遵守你伟大计划的 |
[13:03] | to your exact microscopic letter. | 每一个微小的细节 |
[13:06] | You’re the most anal person I’ve ever met. | 你是我见过最龟毛的女人 |
[13:08] | I’m not anal, I just like things done right. | 我不是龟毛 我只是喜欢任何事都要做得完美 |
[13:10] | That’s the definition of anal. | 那就是龟毛的意思 |
[13:12] | So are you. | 你也一样 |
[13:13] | That makes no sense! | 你根本是胡说八道 |
[13:23] | – This is the life, isn’t it? – Totally. | -这就是人生 对吧 -没错 |
[13:28] | Careful! | 小心点 |
[13:34] | Just looks closer your side. This steering is very touchy. | 注意点你那边 这个方向盘很敏感 |
[13:37] | – I don’t mind having a go. – I’m fine. | -我不介意试试 -我可以的 |
[13:40] | Yeah, but your driving’s a bit… | 好吧 但你的驾驶技术有点… |
[13:43] | Well, you know, it’s a new skill for you. | 你懂的 你毕竟才刚学会 |
[13:45] | You think you can do better? | 你觉得你可以开得比我好吗 |
[13:48] | We are a bit vulnerable on our own, is all. | 我只是想说 单独我们两个有点弱 |
[13:50] | You’re kind of a negative person, aren’t you, Amar? | 你是个非常消极的人 对吧 阿玛尔 |
[13:55] | Not to be negative, | 不是我故意消极 |
[13:57] | but I think we should check for leaks. | 但我觉得我们应该看下船有没有漏水 |
[14:10] | Right… | 好吧 |
[14:13] | – What are you doing? – Getting off my arse. | -你要干什么 -起身做事 |
[14:17] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[14:19] | Oh, what? | 什么事 |
[14:21] | Just wondering what you’re going to do with the money. | 我就是想问问你打算用那个钱做什么 |
[14:24] | When you get it. | 等你拿到手的时候 |
[14:25] | None of your business. | 与你无关 |
[14:26] | Only, there’s nowhere to spend it. | 只是 现在有钱也没地方花啊 |
[14:29] | We’ve just been to the supermarket. | 我们之前刚去过超市 |
[14:31] | The only currency’s not getting eaten. | 唯一流通的货币就是”不被吃掉” |
[14:33] | Then it strikes me that real goods, like, for example, diesel, | 那这突然让我明白 真正的货物 比如柴油 |
[14:38] | are even more important. | 就更加重要了 |
[14:40] | Point well made. Price just went up 50%. | 谢谢你的指点 价格现在升高50%了 |
[14:44] | Well done. | 真有你的 |
[14:46] | What you saving up for? | 你存钱是要干什么 |
[14:49] | Retirement. | 退休养老 |
[14:50] | Porsche Boxster, Thai bride, | 买保时捷 去泰国买老婆 |
[14:52] | make your own prejudiced guess. | 以你的偏见 想怎么猜怎么猜 |
[14:54] | What were you going to do when you retired? | 那你退休以后打算做什么 |
[14:56] | All of the above. | 以上所有 |
[14:59] | I’d like to live in a beach hut. | 我想住在一个海边小屋里 |
[15:01] | – Do as little as possible. – No change there, then. | -尽可能什么也不干 -跟现在也差不多 |
[15:04] | I’d tour the canals. | 我会开船游遍各大运河 |
[15:07] | Yeah? Well, you’ve got a boat and all the diesel in the world. | 是吗 你有船 又有那么多柴油 |
[15:11] | What do you need the money for? | 你还要钱干什么 |
[15:17] | You’re still there? | 你还在吗 |
[15:19] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[15:20] | Oh, sorry, did you want me to roll over | 不好意思 你是希望我转个身 |
[15:23] | and tell you how, “I see the truth now”? | 然后告诉你 “我这下顿悟了”吗 |
[15:26] | Because that pause was me wondering | 因为这个停顿只是因为我在纳闷 |
[15:28] | how someone as stupid as you could think I was that stupid. | 像你这么蠢的人怎么会认为我有那么蠢 |
[15:38] | And I’m back on my arse. | 我继续坐着吧 |
[15:42] | At least you tried. | 至少你尝试了一下 |
[15:50] | Don’t flood it. Again. | 别又把船弄淹水了 |
[15:52] | I know what I’m doing! | 我知道自己在干什么 |
[15:58] | Just give it a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[16:08] | He’s back! That guy is fast. | 他又来了 那家伙可真快 |
[16:11] | He’s got a lot of lean muscle. | 他的瘦肌肉组织很发达 |
[16:17] | What is up with him? | 他是怎么回事啊 |
[16:23] | Jude? | 裘德 |
[16:29] | Oh, shit, we have to get out of here. | 该死 我们必须离开这里 |
[16:32] | How exactly do we get out of here? | 我们要怎么离开这里 |
[16:33] | Engine’s dead, we’re taking on water, | 发动机坏了 船又淹水了 |
[16:35] | and your boyfriend’s mates will be over in a bit for dinner! | 你男朋友的同伴们马上就会来饱餐一顿 |
[16:38] | Will people stop calling him that? | 能别再说他是我男朋友了吗 |
[16:39] | He’s just a zombie like the rest of them. | 他就是个僵尸 跟其他那些僵尸一样 |
[16:41] | – He’s different, Jo. – He’s not different! | -他不一样 乔 -他没什么不一样 |
[16:48] | They can’t swim, right? | 僵尸是不会游泳的 对吧 |
[16:51] | Good riddance. | 终于摆脱他了 |
[16:53] | Honestly, sleep with a guy one time… | 讲真 就跟一个男人睡了一次… |
[17:16] | Get off! | 滚下去 |
[17:18] | Get off! | 滚下去 |
[17:21] | You’d best get out here. | 你们最好出来一下 |
[17:32] | Jo! | 乔 |
[17:34] | Cat! Cat, help! | 凯特 凯特 救命啊 |
[17:36] | Pull her in, pull her in. | 停船 停船 |
[17:39] | Why won’t you stop?! | 你怎么就是不罢休呢 |
[17:41] | Come on! | 快走 |
[17:53] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[17:54] | Gonna say goodbye to an old flame. | 跟旧火花告别 |
[17:58] | That’s a good line. | 这句真美 |
[18:00] | Health and safety exists for a reason, you know! | 健康安全局的存在是有原因的 |
[18:04] | Who’s got a match? | 谁有火柴 |
[18:05] | I’m adding all this to your bill! | 我会把这些都加到你们的账单上去 |
[18:12] | You’re dumped. | 你被甩了 |
[18:18] | – Where’s the flames? – It’s diesel, love. | -怎么没有火焰 -那是柴油 |
[18:20] | It’s not all bangs and whooshes, you know. | 不会瞬间就爆炸 燃起熊熊烈火 |
[18:27] | Oh, fuck! | 操 |
[18:39] | – May I? – No! | -能给我吗 -不行 |
[18:56] | OK, it was loaded. | 好吧 的确是上了膛的 |
[19:02] | Oh, you pillocks. | 你们这些蠢货 |
[19:05] | Get off! Get off! | 下船 下船 |
[19:09] | Back to mine! | 回我的船上去 |
[19:16] | Give me that. | 把枪给我 |
[19:18] | You drive. | 你来开船 |
[19:28] | Why won’t he just die? | 他怎么就是不死呢 |
[19:31] | It’s over, Jude. Take a hint! | 我们之间完了 裘德 懂点暗示吧 |
[20:02] | – You blew up my boat. – Oh, come on, Lawrence, | -你们炸了我的船 -别这样 劳伦斯 |
[20:04] | give us a break, we’re… we’re just surviving. | 你可饶了我们吧 我们只是想活下去而已 |
[20:08] | We’re all human, we should be pulling together, | 我们都是人类 我们应该齐心协力 |
[20:10] | not exploiting one another. | 而非互相剥削利用 |
[20:11] | That’s just a fancy way of saying | 这只是一种美化的说法 |
[20:13] | you’re still trying to rip me off. | 核心还是你们试图洗劫我 |
[20:15] | Now, does she have my money or not? | 她到底有没有钱给我 |
[20:18] | I’ve been contactless since 2017. | 我从2017年就开始用电子支付了 |
[20:21] | And we’re in this together. | 我们共同面对 |
[20:23] | Yeah, you shoot me, you have to shoot all of us. | 没错 你要开枪打死我 就得打死我们所有人 |
[20:27] | Fine by me. | 我没意见 |
[20:29] | I’ve got your money. | 我这里有钱给你 |
[20:31] | She’s yours. Take the boat. | 它是你的了 把船开走吧 |
[20:34] | What’s the catch? | 隐藏了什么坑 |
[20:35] | No catch. Goes like a dream. Right, guys? | 没有坑 它就如同美梦一般 对吧 各位 |
[20:38] | Well, she is unsinkable. | 它永远不会沉 |
[20:45] | And the gilet. | 把你的马甲也给我 |
[21:04] | I’m so good at driving boats. | 我真的太擅长开船了 |
[21:06] | Wind in my hair. I’m built for it. | 风拂过头发 我简直是天生好手 |
[21:08] | Like a much, much younger Daniel Craig. | 就像超级超级年轻版的丹尼尔·克雷格 |
[21:12] | – You ok? – Yeah. Just, you know. | -你没事吧 -没事 就…你懂的 |
[21:16] | I’ll just… | 我还是… |
[21:21] | How’s the jacket? | 这件夹克怎么样 |
[21:22] | Surprisingly comfortable. Smells of lavender. | 令人意外的舒适 有薰衣草的香味 |
[21:25] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -假的 |
[21:28] | – You know, it was only a kiss. – Several kisses. | -那只是一个吻而已 -好几个吻 |
[21:30] | – Several kisses. – And a bit of… | -好几个吻 -然后还有点… |
[21:31] | Yeah, nothing two friends can’t put behind them. | 好吧 两个朋友完全可以彻底忘掉这事的 |
[21:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:38] | Friends? | 做朋友 |
[21:42] | You smell like toes. | 你浑身一股臭脚丫子味 |
[21:45] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:52] | Gonna be weird for you. No more stalkers. | 估计你会很不习惯 再也没有跟踪者了 |
[21:55] | Trust me, there’s always more stalkers. | 相信我 总会有更多跟踪者的 |
[21:58] | Not like Jude. | 不是像裘德那种的 |
[22:00] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[22:01] | I know, he jumped and he was faster, | 我知道 他会跳 速度也更快 |
[22:03] | that’s not in the rule book. | 按影视文学作品里的规则不是这样的 |
[22:04] | He was different, we need to know why. | 他不一样 我们需要搞清楚原因 |
[22:06] | I meant you were right about… doing stuff for me. | 我指的是 你说为我做一些事 是对的 |
[22:10] | You do… maybe more than your fair share. | 你的确为我做了很多 或许远超你应该做的 |
[22:14] | – Maybe? – Maybe. | -或许吗 -或许 |
[22:17] | Maybe I can be a bit controlling. | 或许我有时的确有点控制欲过强 |
[22:20] | – Maybe? – Maybe. | -或许吗 -或许 |
[22:24] | – Sorry about your boat. – Didn’t even have a kettle. | -抱歉你的船没了 -那船上连个水壶都没有 |
[22:28] | Animals. | 禽兽非人 |
[22:32] | Fancy making me a cup of tea? | 你想给我泡杯茶吗 |
[22:36] | No. | 不想 |