| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:10] | P.J., I got good news and bad news. | PJ 我这里有好消息也有坏消息 |
| [00:13] | Okay, what’s the bad news? | 是吗 坏消息是什么 |
| [00:14] | It’s time for the annual fishing trip with dad. | 该到老爸一年一度的钓鱼之旅了 |
| [00:17] | What’s the good news? | 那好消息又是什么 |
| [00:18] | It’s your turn to go. | 今年轮到你去了 |
| [00:19] | What? Hold on. | 什么 等等 |
| [00:21] | I went last year. It’s your turn to go. | 我去年去过了 今年轮到你了 |
| [00:23] | Yeah, but when you’re out of the house, | 没错 但是当你离开这个家后 |
| [00:25] | I’ll be the one going every year. | 每年都会是我去了 |
| [00:26] | Come on, everyone knows I’m never leaving. | 别装了 人人都知道我不会离开的 |
| [00:30] | Just can’t hear that same stupid joke dad tells every year. | 我就是受不了老爸每年都讲一样的冷笑话 |
| [00:33] | You mean the one where he passes gas | 你是说上次他放屁后 |
| [00:35] | and goes, “hey, I didn’t know this was a motorboat”? | 然后说了句“嘿 我又不知道这是艘汽艇” |
| [00:39] | Hey, boys, who wants to go fishing with dad? | 嘿 小伙子们 今年谁想和我一起去钓鱼啊 |
| [00:43] | -He does. -He does. | -他想 -他想 |
| [00:45] | You know what? You can quit your arguing. | 告诉你们吧 你们也不用争了 |
| [00:47] | ‘Cause this year I rented a bigger boat. You both get to go. | 因为我今年租了艘大船 你们都可以去 |
| [00:50] | -Yay. -Yay. | -好耶 -好耶 |
| [00:53] | I just hope it ain’t a motorboat. | 我只希望这回不是汽艇 |
| [01:00] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
| [01:03] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
| [01:05] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
| [01:07] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
| [01:09] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
| [01:11] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
| [01:14] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
| [01:17] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
| [01:21] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
| [01:23] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
| [01:24] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
| [01:27] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
| [01:29] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
| [01:31] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
| [01:34] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
| [01:36] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
| [01:40] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
| [01:45] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
| [02:01] | “what did you get for number four?” | “你第四题选什么” |
| [02:03] | Why didn’t you just look at my paper? | 你干吗不直接看我的卷子 |
| [02:05] | That would be cheating. | 那样算作弊 |
| [02:07] | If I text, it’s just friends hanging out. | 如果改为发短信 可以认为是朋友互助 |
| [02:12] | You spent the whole weekend with her, Harry. | 你居然花了整个周末来陪她 哈里 |
| [02:16] | -Should I leave? -They have this fight all the time. | -我应该回避下吗 -他们天天这么吵 |
| [02:19] | You should be home with your wife. | 你应该回家来陪自己的老婆 |
| [02:21] | Not out there with your hands all over her. | 而不是在外面对她用降龙十八摸 |
| [02:24] | Her name is Gracie. | 她叫格雷西 |
| [02:25] | I’m sorry. I can’t just hear and listen to this. | 抱歉 我听不下去了 |
| [02:27] | You two need to work this out. | 你俩一定要把这件事解决了 |
| [02:29] | Now whoever this Gracie is… | 现在不论格雷西是谁 |
| [02:31] | -She’s a car. -She’s a car. | -她是辆车 -是车啊 |
| [02:34] | Of course she’s a car. | 当然是辆车了 |
| [02:38] | I’m so glad I could help. | 很高兴能帮助你们 |
| [02:40] | She’s an old car | 她是辆旧车 |
| [02:41] | That’s taking my spot in the garage. | 还占了我的车库位置 |
| [02:44] | When are you gonna get rid of that thing? | 你什么时候才能把那破车给我扔了 |
| [02:46] | I am not selling my baby to some stranger. | 我不会把我的心肝宝贝卖给陌生人的 |
| [02:49] | Actually, I’ve been thinking about buying a car. | 其实 我最近是想买辆车 |
| [02:52] | Do you hear that, Harry? | 听见了吗 哈里 |
| [02:54] | I don’t know her that well. | 我不是很了解她 |
| [02:56] | Oh, come on, she’s practically family. | 噢 别这样 她也可以算是家庭中的一份子了 |
| [03:00] | Well… | 那么 |
| [03:01] | I guess I could consider it. | 我会考虑下的 |
| [03:04] | -Teddy, would you like to meet Grace? -Sure. | -泰迪 你想见见格雷西吗 -好啊 |
| [03:07] | I’ll take you right out as soon as you wash your hands. | 你洗完手后 我再带你去 |
| [03:18] | Tomorrow is gonna be such a tough day. | 明天注定不好过啊 |
| [03:20] | It sure is. | 那还用说 |
| [03:22] | You have no idea what tomorrow is, do you? | 你不知道明天有什么事 对吧 |
| [03:25] | No, ma’am, I do not. | 不知道 女士 还真不知道 |
| [03:30] | It’s Charlie’s first day of preschool. | 明天是查莉的幼儿园第一天 |
| [03:32] | And I’m not looking forward to it | 但是我一点也高兴不起来 |
| [03:33] | Because she’s gonna be crying and screaming | 因为我知道她一定会又哭又闹的 |
| [03:34] | and grabbing onto my legs like all the kids did. | 然后像其他孩子一样 抓住我的腿不放 |
| [03:36] | Honey, if you want, I’ll take her. | 亲爱的 如果你乐意 我去送她 |
| [03:39] | And miss all that? Are you crazy? | 难道你想让我错过这一切吗 你疯了吗 |
| [03:41] | Hey, mom, dad, can I talk to you guys for a sec? | 嘿 老爸老妈 能和你们说点事吗 |
| [03:44] | Sure, honey, what’s up? | 可以 宝贝 什么事 |
| [03:46] | Okay, so Ivy’s dad has offered to sell me his car. | 听着 艾薇的爸爸想向我出售他的车 |
| [03:50] | And I’d like to ask for you guys to loan me the money. | 而我想向你们贷点儿款 |
| [03:52] | -Sure. -Now before you say no, | -好啊 -在你们拒绝我之前 |
| [03:54] | I made this presentation and… wait. What? | 我弄了一份资料 等等 你们说什么 |
| [03:58] | We said okay. | 我们说可以 |
| [04:01] | ‘Cause the thing is, I spent a lot of time putting this presentation together | 这个 我花了很长的时间来整合这些资料 |
| [04:04] | so I’d really like to present it. | 所以我很希望来展示一下 |
| [04:08] | Goodness gracious, | 亲娘啊 |
| [04:10] | -there’s lots of graphs and charts. -Yes. | -有很多曲线图和图表啊 -没错 |
| [04:13] | I’ll give you an extra 50 bucks if we can leave now. | 如果你放我们走 我会再额外给你多加五十块钱 |
| [04:16] | That concludes our presentation. Okay. | 展示到此结束 好了 |
| [04:25] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 我们到了 |
| [04:29] | It’s the first day. | 第一天啊 |
| [04:31] | It’s not gonna be pretty. | 不好过啊 |
| [04:33] | Okay, now… | 好了 现在 |
| [04:36] | Mommy needs you to be brave, okay? | 妈妈需要你勇敢起来 好吗 |
| [04:39] | And I promise I’m gonna come back real soon to pick you up, | 我保证会尽快接你回家的 |
| [04:42] | -Okay? -Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
| [04:43] | Big hugs. | 来个拥抱 |
| [04:50] | That was easy. | 挺轻松的 |
| [04:54] | I’m so happy that was so easy. | 我为这么轻松而感到好开心啊 |
| [05:06] | -What happened to you? -Sprained my arm so I can’t go fishing. | -你怎么了 -扭伤了胳膊 不能去钓鱼了 |
| [05:10] | What happened to you? | 你又是怎么了 |
| [05:11] | Sprained my eye. | 扭伤了眼睛 |
| [05:16] | -Aw, forget it. -This isn’t gonna work. | -噢 算了吧 -蒙不过去的 |
| [05:18] | Why do we always have to go fishing? | 为什么我们非要去钓鱼 |
| [05:20] | Why can’t dad go with one of his friends? | 为什么老爸不和他的朋友去 |
| [05:22] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
| [05:24] | You just said something really interesting. | 你刚才说的话有点意思 |
| [05:26] | I did? Oh shoot. Now I wish I had been listening. | 是吗 该死 我刚才真应该仔细听听 |
| [05:29] | If we can get dad to take some of his friends fishing, | 如果我们让老爸的朋友和他去钓鱼 |
| [05:32] | then we don’t have to go. | 那咱们就不用去了 |
| [05:34] | You’re right. Okay, who are dad’s friends? | 没错 好了 谁是老爸的朋友 |
| [05:39] | He doesn’t have any. | 他没有朋友 |
| [05:44] | -Are you sure? -Think about it. | -确定吗 -想想看 |
| [05:45] | Have youver answered the door | 当有人来敲门后 |
| [05:46] | and said, “dad, your friends are here?” | 你说过“老爸 你朋友来了”这句话吗 |
| [05:49] | So all we gotta do is find dad a friend. | 所以我们的任务就是给老爸找一个朋友 |
| [05:51] | You mean like fix him up? | 你是说给老爸找朋友 |
| [05:53] | That’s right. We gotta get dad a dude. | 没错 我们要给他找个伴儿 |
| [06:03] | Well… | 好了 |
| [06:07] | I guess this is goodbye. | 该道别了 |
| [06:09] | Mr. Wentz, | 温茨先生 |
| [06:11] | would you like a moment alone? | 你想一个人呆会吗 |
| [06:13] | He slept in the back seat last night. | 他昨晚在后座上睡的觉 |
| [06:15] | I just wanna make sure that you really wanna do this. | 我只是想确认下您是否真的想这么做 |
| [06:19] | So you really wanna sell your car? | 想卖掉自己的车吗 |
| [06:21] | -Well… –He’s selling the car! | -这个 -他会把车卖了的 |
| [06:25] | Teddy, before you go, | 泰迪 在你走之前 |
| [06:28] | would you take a picture of me and my special girl? | 你能帮我和我的心肝宝贝合张影吗 |
| [06:31] | Sure. | 好的 |
| [06:38] | I meant Gracie. | 我是指格雷西 |
| [06:41] | Of course you did. | 那是当然了 |
| [06:51] | Hey, honey, how’d Charlie’s first day of school go? | 嘿 亲爱的 查莉的第一天如何啊 |
| [06:54] | Awful. | 悲剧 |
| [06:55] | Oh no, what happened? She make a scene? | 不会吧 怎么了 她又哭又闹了 |
| [06:57] | No, she didn’t. She just walked through the door | 没有 没哭没闹 她只是径直走进那扇门 |
| [07:00] | without a care in the world. | 连头都不回一下 |
| [07:02] | What was the awful part? | 哪里悲剧了 |
| [07:05] | I just told you. | 刚才说的不就是嘛 |
| [07:08] | But I know what the problem is. | 但我知道问题出在哪里 |
| [07:10] | Mm-hmm. Charlie is the fourth child. | 没错 查莉是第四个孩子 |
| [07:13] | So I didn’t get to spend enough time with her. | 我没有花足够的时间来陪她 |
| [07:15] | We did not get enough bonding. | 所以我们之间的感情不够深 |
| [07:17] | Okay, so with more bonding, | 好吧 更深的感情 |
| [07:20] | then she’ll cry when you drop her off at school, | 带来的是她和你在学校分别的时候会大哭大闹 |
| [07:23] | and that’s a good thing? | 这就是好事了吗 |
| [07:27] | Yes. | 没错 |
| [07:30] | Okay, try and stay with me, Bob. | 好了 请你跟住我的节奏 |
| [07:32] | You seem a little slow today. | 你今天反映有些迟钝 |
| [07:35] | Hey guys, I think Teddy just pulled up in her new car. | 嘿 大家 我看见泰迪刚把她的新车停下来 |
| [07:37] | -Let’s go check it out. -Yeah. | -去围观下 -好的 |
| [07:44] | Is it noticeable? | 看起来很明显吗 |
| [07:58] | Oh, honey. Are you okay? | 噢 宝贝 你还好吧 |
| [07:59] | -Yeah, no, I’m fine. -Well, what happened? | -没事 我很好 -那好 发生了什么 |
| [08:02] | I was driving home and in the middle of the road there was this squirrel. | 在回家的路上 有只松鼠在路中间 |
| [08:05] | So you swerved to avoid it and you hit something? | 于是你就来了个急转弯 然后就撞上什么东西了 |
| [08:07] | No, I stopped and I honked. | 不是 我停下来然后鸣笛了 |
| [08:08] | So then someone hit you? | 然后什么东西撞到你了 |
| [08:09] | This is my accident. Let me tell it. | 我是故事的主人公 让我说完 成吗 |
| [08:12] | Anyway, I got out of my car and I tried to Chase it off, | 总之 我下了车想赶走它 |
| [08:15] | but it was stuck to this huge wad of gum. | 但是它被一大块口香糖给粘住了 |
| [08:18] | What flavor? | 什么口味的口香糖 |
| [08:19] | Who cares? | 谁管这个 |
| [08:22] | By the way, to get back to the earlier conversation, | 和你说下 回到早些时候的那个话题 |
| [08:25] | P.J. Had the most bonding time. | 你和PJ的感情最深 |
| [08:29] | Anyway, while I was staring at the squirrel, | 总之 当我盯着那只松鼠时 |
| [08:32] | a garbage truck was backing out of an alley | 一辆垃圾车正从一条小巷里往外倒车 |
| [08:35] | and it smashed right into the car. | 然后径直撞向了我的车 |
| [08:37] | Do you think it can be fixed? | 你觉着还能修理吗 |
| [08:39] | Honey, I’m afraid it’s gonna cost more | 宝贝 恐怕花那么多的钞票 |
| [08:42] | to fix than the car is worth. | 不值得修理这辆车 |
| [08:43] | This is awful. | 太悲剧了 |
| [08:46] | What’s Mr. Wentz gonna say when he finds out? | 不知道当温茨先生发现后会怎么说 |
| [08:50] | Baby! | 心肝宝贝 |
| [08:52] | I bet he says baby. | 我打赌他说的是心肝宝贝 |
| [09:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
| [09:05] | It’s my friend Jimmy’s dad here to pick up my friend Jimmy. | 我好朋友吉米的爸爸来接他回家了 |
| [09:09] | Come in, say hi to my dad. | 请进 和我爸爸打声招呼 |
| [09:12] | -Hi, I’m Mark. -Bob. | -嗨 我是马克 -鲍伯 |
| [09:14] | I knew you guys would hit it off. | 我就知道你俩合得来 |
| [09:18] | So you’re Jimmy’s dad? | 你是吉米的爸爸 |
| [09:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [09:23] | And your Gabe’s. | 那你是盖比的爸爸 |
| [09:25] | What don’t you guys have in common? | 看看你们有多少共同点啊 |
| [09:27] | So where is Jimmy? | 吉米呢 |
| [09:30] | Dad, please, we’re focusing on Jimmy’s dad. | 老爸 拜托 我们正在招呼吉米的爸爸呢 |
| [09:33] | Who is also wondering where Jimmy is. | 吉米的爸爸也想知道吉米在哪 |
| [09:36] | Guys, enough with the Jimmy. | 同志们 别提吉米了 |
| [09:41] | There are other things to talk about besides Jimmy, | 除了吉米还有很多事情可以谈啊 |
| [09:44] | like fishing, which I know you both love. | 比如钓鱼啊 我知道你俩都喜欢这项运动 |
| [09:47] | Not me. I can’t do anything outdoorsy. | 别提我 我可不擅长室外运动 |
| [09:49] | -Allergies. -Oh. | -过敏 -噢 |
| [09:53] | Sure wish Jimmy would mentioned that in the pre-interview. | 真希望吉米能在之前告诉我过敏这事 |
| [09:56] | Hey… oh, sorry. Dad, I didn’t realize you had company. | 嘿 噢 抱歉 老爸 我不知道你有客人 |
| [10:00] | Bring your guy in. My guy’s not working out. | 把你的人带进来吧 我的人失败了 |
| [10:03] | I just remembered Jimmy left about an hour ago. | 我记得吉米一小时之前就走了 |
| [10:06] | Bye-bye. | 再见了 |
| [10:08] | Dad, there’s somebody I am dying for you to meet. | 老爸 我极力推荐给你一个人认识 |
| [10:12] | This is… what’s your name again? | 这位是 你叫什么来着 |
| [10:15] | -Roger. -Right. | -罗杰 -没错 |
| [10:17] | Roger, this is my dad Bob. | 罗杰 这是我老爸 鲍伯 |
| [10:19] | -How you doing? -Hey. | -你好啊 -嘿 |
| [10:22] | Tell my dad what you just ordered. Dad, wait’ll you hear this. | 告诉我老爸你刚才点了什么 老爸 听好了 |
| [10:24] | This is going to blow your mind. | 这绝对让你血脉喷张 |
| [10:27] | The kwikki fishy combo. | 咕唧鱼拼盘 |
| [10:33] | The guy comes into a chicken place and orders fish. | 一个到炸鸡店买鱼的人 |
| [10:37] | He loves fish. You love to fish. | 他喜欢鱼 你喜欢钓鱼 |
| [10:40] | Roger, Bob, perfect together. | 罗杰 鲍伯 你俩绝配啊 |
| [10:44] | Actually, I ordered the fish for my wife. | 其实 我是为了我的老婆而买鱼 |
| [10:47] | I hate fish. | 我讨厌鱼 |
| [10:50] | Tease. | 鄙视你 |
| [10:55] | All right, come on, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
| [10:58] | Gabe, what is going on? | 盖比 你们搞什么 |
| [11:00] | What’s going on is you better stop being so fussy, mister, | 你最好不要这么挑剔了 先生 |
| [11:02] | or you’re gonna end up alone. | 不然你会孤独终老的 |
| [11:10] | Okay, Charlie, are you ready to have some fun? | 好了 查莉 想开心一下吗 |
| [11:14] | Because today is mommy and Charlie day. | 因为今天是母女亲情日 |
| [11:16] | Yay! | 耶 |
| [11:19] | Okay, let’s try that again. | 好了 咱们再试一遍 |
| [11:23] | Today is mommy and Charlie day. | 今天是母女亲情日 |
| [11:26] | Yay! | 耶 |
| [11:34] | Boy, we got some work to do. | 天啊 我们有的忙了 |
| [11:37] | All right, here’s what we’re gonna do. | 听着 我们来玩这个 |
| [11:40] | We’re gonna play hide and seek, okay? | 捉迷藏怎么样 |
| [11:41] | Cover your eyes and count to 10. | 捂住你的眼睛 然后数到十 |
| [11:46] | One, two… here we come. | 一 二 我来了 |
| [11:56] | Ahh, you found me. | 哈 被你发现了 |
| [12:17] | On his farm he had a duck | 他的农场里有只鸭 |
| [12:19] | E-I-e-I-o! With a quack quack here | 咿呀咿呀噢 在这里嘎嘎叫 |
| [12:23] | And a quack quack there, here a quack, there a quack | 在那里嘎嘎叫 这里嘎 那里嘎 |
| [12:25] | Everywhere a quack quack, old MacDonald had a farm | 到处嘎嘎叫 老麦当劳有个农场 |
| [12:29] | E-I-e-I-o! | 咿呀咿呀噢 |
| [12:35] | What a day. | 多美好的一天啊 |
| [12:37] | Ooh! | 呜 |
| [12:39] | We laughed. We played. | 我们欢笑 我们玩耍 |
| [12:41] | We sang. | 我们唱歌 |
| [12:44] | You are so gonna cry tomorrow. | 你明天一定会哭出来的 |
| [12:52] | Look who got out of bed, everybody. | 大家看看是谁起床了 |
| [12:55] | -Hi, Mr. Wentz. -Hello, Teddy. | -嗨 温茨先生 -你好啊 泰迪 |
| [12:58] | Hello, Ivy. Hello, Mary Lou. | 你好 艾薇 你好玛丽·卢 |
| [13:01] | Honey, we said our hellos | 亲爱的 在楼上 |
| [13:03] | at the top of the stairs, remember? | 我们已经打过招呼了 还记得吗 |
| [13:05] | Right right. | 没错 没错 |
| [13:09] | I came by to see how you’re doing | 我过来看看您是否还好 |
| [13:11] | and to say again, | 然后再说一遍 |
| [13:13] | I’m so sorry about Gracie. | 对于格雷西的遭遇我深表抱歉 |
| [13:16] | That’s okay, Teddy. | 没事了 泰迪 |
| [13:17] | I guess it was just her time. | 我想是她的阳寿已尽 |
| [13:23] | I just wish I had a chance to say goodbye. | 我只是想有个机会和她说声再见 |
| [13:27] | Hello, Mary Lou. | 你好 玛丽·卢 |
| [13:30] | Okay, let’s get you a cup of tea, okay? | 知道了 给你沏杯茶吧 好吗 |
| [13:33] | -Come on. -Bye. | -过来 -再见 |
| [13:37] | -Wow. -Yeah. | -哇 -是啊 |
| [13:39] | This is awful. | 这太惨了 |
| [13:41] | I wish there was some way I could help him. | 真希望我可以帮上一些忙 |
| [13:43] | Hey, your dad said that he just wanted to say goodbye, right? | 嘿 你爸爸说他只想说声再见 对吧 |
| [13:47] | -Right. -So he just needs closure. | -没错 -那么说来他需要的是一场追悼会 |
| [13:50] | I know how to do that. | 我有办法了 |
| [13:51] | Uh-oh. You got that crazy look in your eye. | 天啊 透过你的眼睛 我看到了疯狂的眼神 |
| [13:54] | No, this isn’t crazy at all. This is good. This could work. | 不 这一点也不疯狂 绝对正常 绝对管用 |
| [13:57] | Did your dad and the car have a special song? | 你父亲和这辆车有没有首特别之歌 |
| [14:07] | Okay, day number two. | 好了 第二天了 |
| [14:11] | Not gonna be easy. | 也不简单啊 |
| [14:14] | All right, Charlie, we had a lot of fun yesterday, didn’t we? | 好了 查莉 昨天我们玩得很高兴 对吧 |
| [14:18] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 很高兴 |
| [14:19] | So today’s gonna be really hard for you, okay? | 所以今天对于你来说不怎么好过 对吧 |
| [14:22] | You might wanna cry. | 你可能会想哭 |
| [14:23] | It’s okay. It’s okay if you wanna cry. | 没关系的 尽管哭好了 |
| [14:33] | But I was the Jack in the box. | 我就是一个小丑 |
| [14:38] | That’s my baby. | 这才是我的乖宝宝 |
| [14:44] | See that? She can’t let go. | 看见了吗 她就是不肯放手 |
| [14:59] | Oh hey, dad. | 噢 嘿 老爸 |
| [15:01] | Um… what’s this? | 呃 什么情况 |
| [15:04] | We’re just having a little mixer with the guys from Billy’s bait and tackle shop. | 我们召集了一些来自比利鱼饵店和钓具店的人过来 |
| [15:07] | Yeah, here, grab a drink. | 没错 给你 倒杯饮料 |
| [15:09] | Mingle. Don’t be shy. | 融入这个圈子 别害羞 |
| [15:13] | Okay, you two in the kitchen now. | 成了 你俩给我去厨房 |
| [15:19] | We’ll be right back. | 我们马上回来 |
| [15:21] | If you guys get hungry, there are fish crackers and yummy worms. | 如果你们饿了 那里有鱼味饼干和美味虫子 |
| [15:24] | Water, fresh or salt. | 还有水 淡水和盐水 |
| [15:28] | All right, what’s going on? | 好了 到底怎么回事 |
| [15:31] | -Nothing. -Just a couple kids having a bait shop party. | -没事 -我们只是想开个鱼饵商店派对 |
| [15:34] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
| [15:35] | You guys don’t wanna go fishing with me, do you? | 你们两个不想和我一起去钓鱼 是吧 |
| [15:38] | Well, I wanna go fishing with you. | 我是想和你去的啊 |
| [15:41] | -No, you don’t. -No, I really don’t. | -你才不想去呢 -对 我不想去 |
| [15:44] | Do you think when I ask you to go fishing, | 难道你们以为我让你们去钓鱼 |
| [15:46] | it’s ’cause I wanna go fishing? | 只是因为我喜欢钓鱼吗 |
| [15:47] | Careful. This has all the signs of a trick question. | 小心了 听起来像是个脑筋急转弯 |
| [15:51] | Guys, I just wanna spend time with my sons. | 儿子们啊 我只想多陪陪我的孩子们 |
| [15:55] | I don’t care what we do, | 我才不在乎去干什么 |
| [15:57] | just so long we do it together. | 只要我们可以在一起 |
| [15:59] | So we can do something else besides fishing? | 那我们可以做除了钓鱼的事情吗 |
| [16:02] | Guys, there’s all sorts of things we can do. | 同志们 我们可以做的事情有很多 |
| [16:04] | We can go golfing. | 我们可以打高尔夫球 |
| [16:06] | We can go bowling. We can go to the movies. I don’t care. | 打保龄球 看电影 我不在乎做什么 |
| [16:09] | -I vote for the movies. -Yeah. | -我选电影 -我也是 |
| [16:11] | But we’re not sitting with you. | 但是我们不和你挨着 |
| [16:14] | Why not? | 为什么 |
| [16:15] | Well, you know how popcorn affects your stomach? | 你知道自己吃完爆米花后的所作所为 |
| [16:18] | And then you make that joke, | 然后你就开始讲那个笑话 |
| [16:20] | “this movie must be rated p.U.” | “这部电影拍的一定很臭” |
| [16:25] | I got one for every venue. | 每个地方都有对应的笑话 |
| [16:40] | Okay, all right, we’re gonna get started, everyone. | 好了 好了 我们马上开始了 大家 |
| [16:43] | I’d like to thank you all for coming and joining us | 我首先要感谢大家的到来 |
| [16:46] | for a celebration of the life | 庆祝一段生命的终结 |
| [16:48] | of Gracie Wentz. | 她就是格雷西·温茨 |
| [16:51] | Now there’s so many people here | 到场的嘉宾有 |
| [16:55] | that loved gracie… her family, her friends, | 很多深爱着格雷西的 家人 朋友 |
| [16:59] | Roy from Roy’s automotive. | 罗伊汽车制造商的罗伊 |
| [17:01] | I know. I know. | 我了解你现在的心情 |
| [17:06] | What can I say about Gracie? | 对格雷西我能说些什么呢 |
| [17:10] | She was a giver. | 她的一位奉献者 |
| [17:12] | In fact, she gave her life | 实际上 是她牺牲了自己 |
| [17:15] | so that a squirrel could live. | 那只松鼠才得以生存 |
| [17:17] | Now unfortunately, that squirrel couldn’t be with us today, | 不幸的是 那只松鼠今天不能到场 |
| [17:20] | but if it could, I know it would say… | 如果它能到场 我知道它会说 |
| [17:22] | “Thank you.” | “谢谢你” |
| [17:27] | Does anyone else have any memories they would like to share of Gracie? | 大家还有什么关于格雷西的回忆可以分享吗 |
| [17:30] | Ivy. | 艾薇 |
| [17:34] | Come on, sweetie. You got it. | 加油 宝贝 你能行的 |
| [17:39] | My first memory of Gracie | 我想到的第一个关于格雷西的回忆是 |
| [17:41] | was when I was five years old. | 当我五岁那年 |
| [17:43] | We were in the garage and dad said, | 我们在车库里 然后爸爸说 |
| [17:46] | “don’t touch the car.” | “别碰那车” |
| [17:48] | That’s right. He did. | 没错 他就是这么说的 |
| [17:51] | Then when I was seven, | 我七岁那年 |
| [17:53] | dad was washing her and he said to me, | 爸爸洗车的时候 他对我说 |
| [17:56] | “don’t touch the car.” | “别碰那车” |
| [17:59] | -Then when I was around nine… -Oh oh oh, | -当我差不多九岁的时候 -噢 噢 噢 |
| [18:01] | I-I think what Ivy is trying to say | 我认为艾薇想说的是 |
| [18:02] | is that even though she never touched the car, | 即使她从未碰过那辆车 |
| [18:06] | right? The car touched her. | 对吧 但是那辆车却让她深受感动 |
| [18:10] | No, I’m saying I wasn’t allowed to touch the car. | 不对 我的意思是说我从不被允许碰那辆车 |
| [18:14] | Okay, Ivy, I think you’re done. | 好了 艾薇 我觉着你说的差不多了 |
| [18:20] | Now Mary Lou Wentz would like to dedicate a song | 现在 玛丽·卢·温茨太太想献上一曲 |
| [18:24] | to the memory of the dear departed Gracie. | 送给已逝的格雷西 |
| [18:29] | Amazing Gracie | 天赐格雷西 |
| [18:37] | How sweet the car that Harry sold to T | 多么迷人的一辆车 哈里卖给了小泰 |
| [18:56] | She smashed it up to save a squirrel | 她为了一只松鼠而毁掉了车 |
| [19:06] | And now she is so sorry. | 如今她十分抱歉 |
| [19:25] | And that concludes our service. What? | 礼拜仪式结束了 什么 |
| [19:27] | Read this for me. Thank you. | 读读这个 谢谢 |
| [19:34] | Apparently, C.D.S of this performance | 很显然 这场表演的光盘 |
| [19:37] | will be available for purchase in the kitchen. | 可以在厨房购买 |
| [19:46] | Well, Charlie, we both hit big milestones this week. | 好了 查莉 这个星期对咱俩都意义非凡 |
| [19:49] | You started preschool and I got my first car. | 你开始上幼儿园了 而我有了辆车 |
| [19:53] | Unfortunately, my milestone only lasted… | 悲剧的是 我的车只开了 |
| [19:57] | A mile. | 一英里 |
| [20:01] | Anyway, turns out you very independent which is a good thing. | 总之 学会独立是件好事 |
| [20:05] | not all Duncan kids let go so easily. | 并不是所有邓肯家的孩子都这么容易学会独立 |
| [20:12] | Do it again. Do it again. | 再来一遍 再来一遍 |
| [20:14] | Of course I will, honey. | 当然了 宝贝 |
| [20:19] | Seen enough? I know I have. | 看够了吗 反正我看够了 |
| [20:21] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运了 查莉 |
| [20:35] | Whoa! | 哇 |
| [20:37] | Oh, that cottage cheese is funk-ay. | 噢 这白干酪真是够味儿 |
| [20:39] | Time to say goodbye. | 永别啦 |
| [20:42] | Oh, when the cheese | 噢 当奶酪 |
| [20:44] | Smells really bad | 变味儿后 |
| [20:46] | Oh, when the cheese | 噢 当奶酪 |
| [20:47] | Smells really bad | 变味儿后 |
| [20:50] | Oh, it is time to dump it out | 噢 是时候将它倒掉 |
| [20:54] | And have a cup of yogurt instead. | 换成一杯酸奶 |
| [21:01] | Oh, but I… I don’t want yogurt. | 噢 但是我 我不想要酸奶 |
| [21:05] | -She just wants cheese -Cottage cheese | -她只想要奶酪 -白干酪 |
| [21:08] | -She said cottage cheese -Cottage cheese | -她说的是白干酪 -白干酪 |
| [21:10] | It’s because I had yogurt earlier | 因为我早些时候喝过酸奶了 |
| [21:14] | Why don’t you just wait | 你为什么不能等到 |
| [21:16] | Till dinner? | 晚饭 |
| [21:18] | ‘Cause I need a snack right now | 因为我现在需要一些零食 |
| [21:22] | She needs a snack! | 她需要零食 |
| [21:23] | I need a snack! | 我需要零食 |
| [21:26] | Snack time! | 零食时刻 |
| [21:28] | Yeah! Yeah! | 耶 耶 |
| [21:30] | I need a snack | 我需要零食 |
| [21:34] | Yeah | 耶 |
| [21:35] | Ooh-oh, snack time | 噢 噢 零食时刻 |
| [21:38] | Oh! Oh! It’s snack time | 噢 噢 零食时刻 |
| [21:41] | Yeah, snack | 耶 零食 |
| [21:44] | Snack time! | 零食时刻 |
| [21:45] | Oh oh oh oh oh. | 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 |