时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Okay, everybody. Listen up. | 好了 各位 大家听我说 |
[00:08] | Now that we have the new baby, | 由于现在有了新宝宝 |
[00:10] | The Duncan’s are not going to be | 所以咱们邓肯家没办法 |
[00:12] | able to do our summer vacation. | 再继续暑假家族旅行 |
[00:13] | -Yay! -Yes! | -耶 -太棒了 |
[00:17] | Like we usually do. | 用我们以往的形式 |
[00:20] | There’s always more. Why is there always more? | 总是有后半句转折 为什么总是有后半句转折 |
[00:25] | So, the plan is to head up to the mountains for a few days. | 所以 我们的计划更改为去山上玩几天 |
[00:28] | Dad got a great deal. | 爸爸为此做了很大贡献 |
[00:30] | -Oh, no. This is bad. -This should be good. | -哦 不 太可怕了 -本来挺好的事 |
[00:32] | Okay, I know I got a reputation for | 好吧 我知道我以 |
[00:34] | finding less than stellar accommodations. | 搞砸出油起居而出名 |
[00:36] | But this time, it’s gonna be great. | 但是这一回 一切都会很完美 |
[00:38] | We’re gonna be staying in a beautiful, rustic cabin on, uh.. | 我们会住进一个美丽的乡村小屋里 就在 呃 |
[00:42] | Dead man’s lake. | 死者之湖 |
[00:46] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[00:47] | Hmm? um.. | 嗯 呃 |
[00:49] | Dead man’s lake. | 死者之湖 |
[00:51] | Are.. are you trying to say dead man’s lake? | 你是想要说死者之湖吗 |
[00:55] | I’m trying not to, actually. | 确切的说 我是不想把它说出口 |
[00:57] | Oh, come on, you guys. Once you get | 噢 别这样 大家伙 你们一旦 |
[00:59] | past the name, the place is amazing | 接受了这个名字 那地方其实很棒的 |
[01:00] | Dead man’s lake? | 死者之湖 |
[01:01] | What, are we gonna catch some dead fish, | 怎么着 我们是要去抓些死鱼 |
[01:04] | or hike through dead trees? | 还是要在死树之间散步 |
[01:06] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[01:07] | Climb on some dead rocks. | 爬上一些死石头 |
[01:10] | Or live rocks, whatever. | 活石头也成 随你便 |
[01:14] | Now that I think about it, that sounds really nice. | 现在我仔细想想 觉得这计划听起来真的很不错 |
[01:16] | And I for one, am looking forward to | 就我个人来说 我一直期待着能 |
[01:19] | spending some quality time with my family. | 和家人一起度过有意义的时光 |
[01:25] | We made a lot of kids, Bob. | 鲍伯 我们生了这么多孩子 |
[01:27] | That one turned out good. | 终于有一个拿得出手的了 |
[01:31] | Ivy, hi. Okay, so listen up. | 喂 艾薇 是这样 听我说 |
[01:33] | Big party at my house this weekend. | 这周末来我家举办大型派对 |
[01:34] | My family’s going away and I’m going to pretend to be sick. | 我们全家都会出门 我会装病留在家里的 |
[01:37] | So get the word out that.. | 所以去通知大家 |
[01:38] | The Duncan family is going on a summer vacation. | 邓肯一家要去欢度暑假啦 |
[01:45] | It was Ivy. I was telling her about the big trip. | 是艾薇 我正在跟她说度假旅行的事呢 |
[01:47] | Honey, thank you for what you said in there. | 亲爱的 谢谢你刚才说出那番话 |
[01:49] | That was very sweet. | 真是太贴心了 |
[01:50] | Yeah, well, it needed to be said. | 应该的 该说还是要说的 |
[01:55] | Are you coming down with something? | 你是不是感觉不太舒服 |
[01:56] | Oh, no. It’s just a little tickle. | 没什么 只是嗓子有点痒痒的 |
[01:58] | I’m sure I will be fine for the weekend. | 我相信到了周末就会没事了 |
[02:00] | Family fun! | 欢乐家庭 |
[02:01] | Yay! | 耶 |
[02:04] | Oh. There it is again. | 噢 又来了 |
[02:10] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:11] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:13] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:16] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:18] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:20] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:23] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:26] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:29] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:31] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:33] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:36] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:37] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:39] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:42] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:44] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:48] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:53] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[03:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[03:07] | So, I think we have all the essentials. | 我觉得必需品已经全都准备好了 |
[03:10] | Water bottles, sun screen, bug repellent. | 水壶 防晒霜 驱虫剂 |
[03:13] | Laptop, hand held, game controller. | 笔记本 游戏机 手柄 |
[03:18] | Guys. We’re only going for three days. | 孩子们 咱们只在那呆三天 |
[03:21] | Three days? | 三天 |
[03:23] | We’re gonna need more games. | 咱得再多带点游戏 |
[03:26] | Honey, where’s Teddy? | 亲爱的 泰迪在哪里 |
[03:27] | Here I am. | 我在这儿 |
[03:30] | Teddy, are you sick? | 泰迪 你生病了吗 |
[03:31] | Yes, and I was so looking forward to.. | 是啊 我本来是多么期待 |
[03:36] | Family vacation fun time. | 家庭聚会的欢乐时光啊 |
[03:39] | Oh. | 噢 |
[03:41] | Bob, what are we going to do? Cancel the trip? | 鲍伯 我们该怎么办 要取消旅行吗 |
[03:43] | Oh, no, no. You guys go. | 不不不 你们尽管去吧 |
[03:45] | Ivy can come and stay with me, | 艾薇可以过来陪我的 |
[03:47] | and Mrs. Dabney’s right next door. | 而且达布尼太太就在隔壁 |
[03:49] | I don’t.. I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[03:50] | Plus, I would hate to get the baby sick. | 再说 我也不想把病传染给宝宝 |
[03:53] | That’s a good point. | 你说得言之有理 |
[03:54] | Isn’t it? | 是不是啊 |
[03:57] | Hey, we can keep an eye on her | 对了 我们可以通过 |
[03:59] | with the home monitoring system. | 家庭监控系统看着她 |
[04:00] | With.. with the.. | 什 什么 |
[04:01] | With the what now? | 通过什么来着 |
[04:04] | Last week I did a pest control job | 上周我去给一家 |
[04:05] | for a home security company. | 家庭安保公司做驱虫 |
[04:07] | They gave me a system for free. Look. | 他们免费送了我一套系统 看 |
[04:10] | Got a camera right over there. | 装了个摄像头 就在那儿 |
[04:15] | So it’s on all the time? | 这东西是一直都开着吗 |
[04:16] | 24-7. | 每时每刻 |
[04:17] | So, while we’re in the mountains, we can watch the | 这样一来 就算我们在山里的时候 也能 |
[04:19] | feed through mom’s computer, and keep an eye on you. | 通过观看你妈电脑上的视频 了解你的情况 |
[04:22] | Yay. | 真棒啊 |
[04:26] | Hey. Guys, come on, let’s go! | 嘿 大伙儿 集合 出发了 |
[04:28] | Bye-bye, Toby. | 再见 托比 |
[04:32] | Charlie, honey, the baby’s coming with us. | 查莉 亲爱的 宝宝也要和我们一起来 |
[04:34] | Oh, nuts. | 哦 讨厌 |
[04:36] | Um, where did you learn to say that? | 嘿 你这话是从哪儿学来的 |
[04:39] | Oh, honey, baby needs a change. | 哦 亲爱的 宝贝总会长大的 |
[04:41] | Oh, nuts. | 哦 讨厌 |
[04:48] | So that’s it over there, huh? | 就是那边那玩意儿 是不 |
[04:51] | Yup. | 没错 |
[04:52] | Our new security system, | 我家新的安保系统 |
[04:54] | also known as the party killer 9,000. | 也可以称之为 派对杀手9000 |
[05:00] | Why 9,000? | 为啥是9000 |
[05:01] | It’s funnier with a number. | 加上个数字多好玩 |
[05:04] | Is it? | 有吗 |
[05:08] | So, will your parents be able to hear us? | 那 你爸妈能听到咱们说话吗 |
[05:10] | No, there’s no sound. They’ll just be able to see us. | 不 没有声音 他们只能看到咱们的图像 |
[05:13] | Then I guess we gotta cancel the party. | 那我猜咱们的派对是要取消了吧 |
[05:14] | Wrong. I have a plan. | 猜错了 我有好对策 |
[05:18] | And he’s right on time. | 他来得还真准时 |
[05:23] | Victor. come on in. | 维克多 快进来 |
[05:26] | Ivy, you know Victor. | 艾薇 这是维克多 |
[05:27] | President of south high’s audio visual club. | 南部高中音视频协会主席 |
[05:30] | Thank you for using my full title. | 谢谢你使用我的全称 |
[05:34] | I don’t always get the respect I deserve. | 我总是得不到应有的尊重 |
[05:37] | This is your plan? | 这就是你的对策吗 |
[05:39] | Victor the loser? | 废材维克多 |
[05:43] | It’s pronounced deleseur. | 正确发音是 废柴 |
[05:46] | Victor, I wanted to invite you to a party tonight. | 维克多 我想邀请你参加今晚的派对 |
[05:50] | So, you, uh, finally got rid of that dumb jock, Spencer? | 这么说 呃 你终于把那个笨蛋斯宾塞给甩了 |
[05:55] | No. He’s just out of town. | 不是的 他刚好不在镇上 |
[05:57] | Oh, please don’t tell him I said that. | 哦 请别把我刚才说的话告诉他 |
[06:00] | Look, Victor. We need some audio visual help. | 是这样 维克多 我们需要一些音视频方面的协助 |
[06:03] | Do you know anything about cameras? | 你懂摄像头吗 |
[06:06] | Do I know anything about cameras? | 你问我懂不懂摄像头 |
[06:09] | Oh mahn dore tool-ee-ell lay? | 你从何方而来 |
[06:13] | Oh, well, that’s Elvish for “from what land do you come”? | 哦 对了 这是用精灵语说“你从何方而来” |
[06:16] | Elvish? | 精灵语 |
[06:17] | I slip into it when I’m excited. | 我一激动就爱溜达出几句 |
[06:21] | What I’m trying to say is I know everything about cameras. | 我想说的是 我了解摄像头所有的一切 |
[06:23] | Next time, just say it like that. | 下回直接这样说就好 |
[06:27] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[06:28] | Wh.. where are you going? | 你 你要去哪里 |
[06:29] | Well, to tell my mother this wasn’t a trap, | 去告诉我妈一声这不是个陷阱 |
[06:31] | and she may proce back home. | 可以让她先回家了 |
[06:43] | Wow. | 哇 |
[06:46] | I gotta hand it to you, dad. | 真有你的 老爸 |
[06:48] | This place is pretty nice. | 这地方挺不赖嘛 |
[06:50] | Oh. hold that thought. | 哦 你先等一下 |
[06:52] | Spooky portrait. | 阴森的肖像画 |
[06:55] | Who cares about a stupid picture? | 谁会在乎一幅蠢画啊 |
[06:56] | I think we can call this a win. | 这里简直就是天堂 |
[07:01] | Yep. The eyes follow you. | 没错 它的视线在追随你 |
[07:05] | Well, I think it’s very nice. | 好了 我觉得这里相当不错 |
[07:07] | What do you think, charlie? | 你觉得呢 查莉 |
[07:08] | Why is Toby here? | 为什么托比也来了 |
[07:12] | Okay, you really gotta let that go. | 好了 你真的该放下这件事了 |
[07:15] | Come on, let’s go check out your room. | 走吧 咱们去看看你的房间 |
[07:17] | Come on. | 过来 |
[07:19] | Well, as long as the picture’s the | 好吧 鉴于只有这幅画是 |
[07:21] | only spooky thing about the place. | 这地方唯一恐怖的东西 |
[07:22] | I think we’re good. | 我也觉得还不错 |
[07:24] | Afternoon.. | 下午好 |
[07:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[07:29] | Name’s Willard. I’m the caretaker. | 我叫威拉德 是这里的管理员 |
[07:32] | Been working here 30-odd years. | 在这儿工作三十多年了 |
[07:35] | And they have been odd. | 这些年来一直都很怪异 |
[07:38] | Okay. Well, we’re the Duncans. | 哦 好吧 我们是邓肯一家 |
[07:43] | Um.. | 呃 |
[07:44] | We’re renting the place. | 我们租下了这个地方 |
[07:46] | Oh, surprised to hear they’re | 哦 没想到他们依然在出租这房子 |
[07:47] | still renting it after the | 即使发生过那样的 |
[07:49] | Incident. | 意外 |
[07:51] | Incident? what incident? | 意外 什么意外 |
[07:54] | I’ve said too much. | 我说得太多了 |
[07:56] | Could you at least tell me what kind of incident it was? | 你至少要告诉我们 这里发生了哪种意外吧 |
[07:59] | Happy incident, fun incident? | 意外欢乐 意外惊喜 |
[08:02] | Well, I’d better be going. | 这个 我还是走吧 |
[08:04] | Wait, wait. Before you go, uh, | 等一下 等一下 先别走 呃 |
[08:06] | Do you know anyting about this guy? | 你知道关于这家伙的事吗 |
[08:08] | Sure I do. | 当然知道 |
[08:09] | That’s Commodore Elijah T. Deadman. | 那是伊利亚·T·戴德曼准将 |
[08:13] | That’s why it’s called dead man’s lake. | 这就是为什么把这里称为死者之湖 |
[08:15] | -Oh. -Actually, no relation. | -哦 -事实上 没有任何联系 |
[08:19] | Well, enjoy your stay. | 好了 居住愉快 |
[08:22] | If you can. | 如果你们可以 |
[08:24] | If you can? what do you mean if you can? | 如果你们可以 你这话是什么意思 |
[08:27] | You seem a little tense. | 你看起来有些僵硬 |
[08:29] | Here. | 给 |
[08:30] | This might help. | 这个可能会帮上忙 |
[08:34] | A coupon for dead man’s massage? | 死者按摩的优惠券 |
[08:38] | Unfortunate name. | 名字不好听 |
[08:40] | Great value. | 但很实惠 |
[09:03] | Gabe? | 盖比 |
[09:05] | -Yeah? -Stop messing with me. | -怎么了 -别再来耍我了 |
[09:07] | Stop? I haven’t even started. | 别再 我都还没有开始呢 |
[09:10] | You made all the drawers pop open. | 是你把所有抽屉都打开了 |
[09:11] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[09:14] | Did the drawers hurt you in any way? | 这些抽屉弄疼你什么地方了吗 |
[09:16] | No. | 没有 |
[09:17] | Were you humiliated? | 令你感到羞辱了吗 |
[09:19] | No. | 不会 |
[09:20] | Do you know anything about my work? | 你到底了不了解我的工作啊 |
[09:31] | Okay. Good fake sneeze. | 很好 这个假喷嚏打得好 |
[09:32] | Now check your temperature. | 现在看一下体温 |
[09:35] | You’ve got a fever. Show me some concern! | 你发烧了 再表现得担心点啊 |
[09:38] | Oh! | 哦 |
[09:40] | Aah! | 啊 |
[09:41] | Ooh! | 噢 |
[09:43] | Woo! | 哇唔 |
[09:45] | You’re hot. you’re not going to burst into flames. | 你是在发热 又没有着火 |
[09:49] | Just trying to make it more interesting. | 我只是想表演得妙趣横生一点嘛 |
[09:50] | No. we don’t want it to be interesting. | 不 我们不想让它变得妙趣横生 |
[09:52] | We’re creating boring footage of you being sick. | 我们正在拍摄展现你生病的枯燥镜头 |
[09:55] | Then I’ll insert it into the video feed, | 然后我会把它插入视频里 |
[09:57] | And that’s what your parents will see while we’re partying. | 这样在咱们开派对时 你爸妈就只能看到这段录像 |
[10:01] | That’s pretty good, Victor. | 真是太棒了 维克多 |
[10:03] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:05] | That’s pretty good, mr. president. | 真是太棒了 主席大人 |
[10:09] | Okay, ivy. you’re on. | 好了 艾薇 到你出场了 |
[10:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:14] | Now taste it. | 现在喝一口 |
[10:17] | Mm! | 嗯 |
[10:18] | Mm-mm! | 嗯-嗯 |
[10:20] | You love the soup, you’re not in love with the soup. | 你是爱喝这碗汤 而不是在和这碗汤谈恋爱 |
[10:24] | Don’t we have enough video? | 我们的视频拍够了没有啊 |
[10:25] | And cut. | 关机 |
[10:28] | Okay. Question about the party. | 好了 我有一个关于派对的问题 |
[10:31] | What exactly happens at a party? | 在派对上到底都要做什么啊 |
[10:34] | Well, haven’t you ever been to one? | 我说 你从来都没参加过派对吗 |
[10:36] | Nope. | 没 |
[10:37] | Although, the meetings of the av | 但是影视俱乐部大会 |
[10:39] | club can be quit rambunctious. | 就很疯狂 |
[10:43] | One time, Gary’s mother made popcorn! | 有一回 盖里的妈妈还做了爆米花 |
[10:49] | You know T.. at some point, we have to ask ourselves.. | 泰迪 就某种意义来说 咱们该问问自己 |
[10:54] | Is it worth it? | 这值得吗 |
[11:05] | Charlie, you caught a fish! | 查莉 你抓到了一条鱼耶 |
[11:08] | This is daddy’s. | 这是爸爸的 |
[11:11] | That one’s mine. | 那条是我的 |
[11:16] | She’s confused. | 她搞混了 |
[11:18] | No, I’m not. | 我才没有呢 |
[11:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:22] | Why don’t you run along now, okay? | 你现在到一边自己玩儿去吧 好吗 |
[11:27] | So, what you been up to, hon? | 那么 你在干什么呢 亲爱的 |
[11:28] | Well, Toby’s in the middle of a long nap, | 这个嘛 小托比睡得正香 |
[11:31] | and I have been enjoy this novel. | 我呢 一直在看这本小说 |
[11:33] | Breathless Eternity? | 气喘吁吁的永恒 |
[11:35] | What’s that about? | 这是讲什么的 |
[11:37] | Some hunky guy who lost his shirt. | 一个丢了衬衫的性感男人的故事 |
[11:41] | So, how’s Teddy been doing? | 那个 不知道泰迪怎么样了 |
[11:43] | Let’s find out. | 咱们来看看 |
[11:49] | Oh, poor girl. | 哦 可怜的小姑娘 |
[11:51] | She looks miserable. | 看她难受的样子 |
[11:59] | Yeah! I feel like Victor da winner! | 耶 我觉得自己就像胜利者维克多 |
[12:26] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[12:27] | Putting two and two together. | 根据现有情况做出推理 |
[12:28] | How long you been working on it? | 你推理多长时间了 |
[12:33] | The spooky portrait, the drawers that open | 阴森的肖像画 会自己打开的抽屉 |
[12:36] | by themselves, freaky caretaker. | 鬼鬼祟祟的管理员 |
[12:38] | Don’t laugh at me, but I think this house is haunted. | 别笑话我 但据我分析这房子是在闹鬼 |
[12:44] | Dude! I said don’t laugh at me. | 老弟 都说别笑话我了 |
[12:47] | That wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[12:49] | When I laugh at you, it sounds like this. | 我笑话你的时候 会发出这种动静 |
[12:53] | Right? | 对不对 |
[12:54] | So who was that? | 那会是谁呢 |
[12:55] | I.. I don’t know. | 我 我不知道 |
[12:57] | Maybe it’s just the wind. | 大概是风声吧 |
[12:59] | All right? Hey, you know what will make you feel better? | 没事的 嘿 我知道有什么能让你感觉好一点 |
[13:01] | If we build a nice, cheerful fire. | 咱们来生一堆欢欣又美好的炉火 |
[13:03] | Fire’s good. Fire will ward off evil spirits. | 火是好东西 火能让恶灵退散 |
[13:06] | -Right. -Plus we can make s’mores. | -没错 -而且我们还可以生更多 |
[13:10] | Hey, hand me that old newspaper. | 嘿 把那张旧报纸递给我 |
[13:12] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[13:13] | “murders at local house”. | “本地家庭发生谋杀案” |
[13:16] | It’s.. it’s.. it’s this house. | 这 这 就是这栋房子 |
[13:18] | There were murders here. | 这里发生过谋杀案 |
[13:23] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[13:25] | “the sheriff made a gruesome discovery today” | “本日警长有个令人毛骨悚然的发现” |
[13:27] | “when the bodies of a vacationing couple” | “一对度假旅行中夫妻的尸体” |
[13:29] | “were found at a cabin on dead man’s lake”. | “在死者之湖的一座小木屋被找到” |
[13:31] | I knew there was something wrong with this house. | 我就觉得这栋房子不对劲 |
[13:34] | It’s a murder house. | 这是座凶宅 |
[13:35] | Thank you, dad. | 多谢你啊 老爸 |
[13:38] | Just calm down. | 你先冷静点 |
[13:39] | Just because there was a murder here before, | 仅凭这里之前曾经发生过谋杀案 |
[13:41] | Doesn’t mean there’s gonna be more. | 并不意味着还会继续发生谋杀啊 |
[13:44] | Tell him that. | 你跟他说吧 |
[13:57] | PJ, Gabe. | PJ 盖比 |
[13:58] | It knows our names! | 他知道我们的名字 |
[14:02] | It’s dad! The murderer’s dad! | 是老爸 杀手是老爸 |
[14:05] | Hey, what the heck is wrong with you two? | 嘿 你们俩在整什么幺蛾子 |
[14:08] | I’m just chopping some firewood. | 我不过是去劈些柴火 |
[14:10] | Dad, there were murders in this house. | 爸爸 这栋房子发生过谋杀案 |
[14:13] | -Look at the newspaper. -Where’s the paper? | -你快看报纸 -报纸到哪去了 |
[14:15] | The newspaper’s gone! | 报纸消失了 |
[14:16] | The newspaper’s.. oh, there it is. | 报纸 哦 在这里 |
[14:19] | Would you please calm down? | 你先冷静下来好吗 |
[14:21] | There is nothing to be afraid of. | 这没什么好怕的 |
[14:24] | -Evening. -Ah! | -晚上好 -啊 |
[14:26] | Jeez! You’ve got to stop doing that. | 哎呀 你别再这样吓人了行吗 |
[14:30] | Just came to check and see if you were still here. | 我只是过来看看你们是不是还在这里 |
[14:34] | Why wouldn’t we be? | 我们为什么要离开 |
[14:35] | No reason. | 没有原因 |
[14:37] | Goodnight, now. | 那 晚安 |
[14:38] | Wait. Do you know anything about this? | 等一下 你知道关于这件事的情况吗 |
[14:41] | The murders? | 谋杀案 |
[14:43] | Yeah. They were never solved. | 知道啊 这是未解之谜 |
[14:45] | Most people up here think the killer was.. | 来这里的大多数人都认为凶手是 |
[14:50] | I’ve said too much. | 我说得太多了 |
[14:51] | You never say enough. Please, finish your sentences. | 你从来就没把一句话说全过 拜托 多说点吧 |
[14:56] | Some folks think the killer is the angry spirit of.. | 一些人认为杀手就是 |
[15:00] | Commodore Elijah T. Deadman. | 伊利亚·T·戴德曼准将的凶灵 |
[15:08] | Of course other folks have a different theory. | 当然 还有些人有不同的见解 |
[15:10] | Okay. What’s that? | 很好 是什么呢 |
[15:11] | That it’s me. | 认为杀手是我 |
[15:23] | Well, Shaggy and Scooby are convinced | 好吧 兄弟俩就像夏奇和史酷比 |
[15:25] | the house is haunted by a killer ghost. | 非说这栋房子里有个杀手幽灵在闹鬼 |
[15:29] | Bob, come here. Look at this. | 鲍伯 你来看看这个 |
[15:34] | Ivy’s giving Teddy soup. | 艾薇在给泰迪送汤 |
[15:36] | So? | 怎么了 |
[15:37] | So, she’s given her soup three times in the last hour. | 怎么了 她一个小时里都送了三次汤了 |
[15:41] | It’s like it’s on a continuous loop. | 看起来像是在循环播放 |
[15:42] | You think Teddy’s up to something? | 你说是不是泰迪在耍什么花招 |
[15:44] | She’s my daughter. | 她可是我的女儿 |
[15:46] | I know she’s up to something. | 我就知道她会耍花招 |
[15:48] | Of course, she’s your daughter, too, | 当然 她也是你的女儿 |
[15:51] | so she shouldn’t able to pull it off. | 所以她的计划总失败 |
[15:57] | Hey. Teddy’s not picking up. | 嘿 泰迪不接电话 |
[15:59] | You know what? I have a better idea. | 没关系 我有个更好的主意 |
[16:03] | Hi, Mrs. Dabney, it’s Amy Duncan. | 喂 达布尼太太吗 我是艾米·邓肯 |
[16:06] | No, don’t hang up. | 不 别挂电话 |
[16:20] | Shh! Guys.. guys. | 嘘 伙计们 安静 |
[16:35] | Hi, Mrs. Dabney. What’s up? | 你好 达布尼太太 有什么事吗 |
[16:37] | Your mother called and asked me to check on you. | 你妈妈打电话来让我查看你的情况 |
[16:39] | Said you were sick. | 她说你病了 |
[16:41] | Oh. | 哦 |
[16:43] | Yeah, I’ve got a really bad cold. | 对 我的感冒真的很严重 |
[16:45] | So you put on a party dress? | 所以你就把派对礼服穿上了是吗 |
[16:49] | It always cheers me up. | 它总能让我觉得开心点嘛 |
[16:52] | You know what cheers me up? | 你知道什么事能让我感到开心吗 |
[16:54] | Busting kids who lie to their parents. | 就是拆穿向父母说谎的小孩 |
[16:58] | Really? That cheers you up? | 真的吗 这样做会让你开心吗 |
[17:00] | We all have our things. | 萝卜青菜 各有所爱 |
[17:03] | Okay, Mrs. Dabney. | 好吧 达布尼太太 |
[17:05] | You got me. What are you gonna do? | 你逮到我了 你打算把我怎么样 |
[17:07] | Lucky for you, there’s one thing | 你走运了 有一件事情 |
[17:09] | I like more than busting kids. | 比拆穿谎言还要合我心意 |
[17:12] | -What’s that? -Getting my party on. | -是什么 -让我参加派对 |
[17:15] | Okay, so.. | 好吧 那么说 |
[17:17] | If I invite you to the party, this stays between us? | 要是我邀请你参加派对 你就能保守秘密吗 |
[17:21] | You got a deal. | 就这么定了 |
[17:22] | Ah, come on in. | 啊 快请进 |
[17:23] | Let me call your mother and tell her everything’s okay. | 我先去给你妈妈打电话 告诉她一切正常 |
[17:26] | Then I’ll be back. Oh, one question.. | 然后就回来 哦 我有个问题 |
[17:28] | Are kids these days still doing “the hustle”? | 现在的小孩还跳“哈梭舞”吗 |
[17:31] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[17:32] | Ooh. You are in for a treat. | 哦 你一定会喜欢的 |
[17:40] | Well, thank you very much for checking Mrs. Dabney. | 非常感谢你跑一趟 达布尼太太 |
[17:43] | I’m.. I’m sorry to have bothered you. | 我 不好意思打扰你了 |
[17:48] | I don’t get it, she said Teddy was | 真奇怪 她说泰迪就 |
[17:49] | laying on the couch sick as a dog. | 躺在沙发上 病入膏肓 |
[17:51] | That’s nice. | 那很好啊 |
[17:55] | Hi, mommy. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[17:58] | May we help you? | 你们有什么事吗 |
[18:01] | Charlie got scared, and thought it would be a good idea | 查莉有点害怕 她特别想让我们大家都过来 |
[18:05] | if we all came and slept with you. | 和你们一起睡 |
[18:06] | No, I didn’t. | 我才没有呢 |
[18:11] | She’s embarrassed. | 她不好意思承认 |
[18:15] | Okay, just for a little while. | 好吧 就一小会儿哦 |
[18:23] | Why do little knees always find that spot? | 你的小膝盖为啥总能踢那么准 |
[18:26] | Oh.. | 哦 |
[18:34] | Is this a great party or what? | 这派对是不是超棒的啊 |
[18:37] | No, really. I’m asking. | 不 我是真的在问你 |
[18:39] | I have no frame of reference. | 我没什么标准可以作为参照 |
[18:42] | Hey, where’s Mrs. Dabney? | 哎 达布尼太太呢 |
[18:44] | I thought she was supposed to be coming over? | 我记得她不是说要过来吗 |
[18:46] | Maybe she couldn’t find something to wear. | 她可能是找不到什么合适的衣服穿 |
[18:56] | Where’s your turntable? I’m ready to boogie! | 你家唱机在哪 我已经准备好摇摆起来了 |
[19:10] | Okay, what was that? | 好了 那是什么声音 |
[19:11] | It’s the ghost. | 是幽灵 |
[19:12] | -Or the killer. -Or the killer ghost. | -或者是杀手 -或者是杀手的幽灵 |
[19:14] | Or the ghost killer. | 或者是幽灵杀手 |
[19:18] | Bob, wake up. | 鲍伯 快醒醒 |
[19:19] | I’m up! I’m up. I’m up. | 我起来了 我起来了 起来了 |
[19:26] | Bob.. Bob, turn on the lights. | 鲍伯 鲍伯 把灯打开 |
[19:28] | They don’t work. | 灯坏了 |
[19:30] | Question. | 我有个问题 |
[19:32] | Was that wall dripping red ooze this afternoon? | 那面墙今天下午的时候就在淌红水了吗 |
[19:39] | Follow up question, | 另一个问题 |
[19:44] | Does anyone else see the floating candelabra? | 你们还有谁能看到那个漂浮的烛台吗 |
[19:47] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[19:50] | Get out! | 滚出去 |
[19:54] | Oh! | 哦 |
[19:56] | Whoa! | 哇啊 |
[19:59] | Last summer it was us. | 去年夏天我们遭殃 |
[20:01] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你们了 |
[20:10] | He’s got a knife! | 他手里有把刀 |
[20:12] | You’re all gonna die.. | 你们都得死 |
[20:15] | When you learn you’re on “Scary House”. | 当你们发现自己置身“惊魂鬼屋”时 |
[20:22] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[20:23] | “Scary House”.. America’s favorite new reality show. | “惊魂鬼屋” 美国最具人气的真人秀节目 |
[20:27] | Where we take an average family, | 我们每期随机选出一个家庭 |
[20:28] | and convince them | 让他们以为自己 |
[20:30] | in a haunted house. | 住进了一个闹鬼的房子里 |
[20:33] | This was all a prank? | 这完全是个恶作剧吗 |
[20:35] | That’s terrible. | 太过分了 |
[20:37] | You made us look like fools. | 你把我们耍得像群傻子一样 |
[20:38] | You people are disgusting. | 你们这些人太令人发指了 |
[20:41] | We’re gonna be on TV, you say? | 我们家要上电视了 是不是 |
[20:51] | When the Duncans checked into “Scary House”, | 当邓肯一家预定“惊魂鬼屋”时 |
[20:53] | They had no idea what they were in for. | 他们对自己的处境还全然不知 |
[21:00] | Wow, mom. That was quite a scream. | 哇 妈妈 好凄厉的尖叫啊 |
[21:03] | Yeah, that was PJ. | 是啊 那是PJ |
[21:08] | And if you want to see something really scary, | 如果你们想看最最恐怖的景象 |
[21:10] | Check out what we saw on mama Duncan’s laptop. | 请看我们在邓肯妈妈的笔记本电脑上发现了什么 |
[21:25] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[21:28] | Um.. | 呃 |
[21:29] | That is called “the hustle”. | 那个叫做“哈梭舞” |
[21:31] | It was a very popular dance move in the 1970s. | 是一种在七十年代非常流行的舞蹈 |
[21:35] | And what was it doing in our living room? | 它为什么会上演在我们家客厅里 |
[21:37] | Look, mom. I don’t have time for all these questions. | 听着 妈 我没时间回答这么多问题 |
[21:40] | Because I have to do my video diary. | 因为我得录我的视频日记了 |
[21:44] | Hi, Charlie. well, we have had quite a weekend. | 你好 查莉 我们度过了一个充实的周末 |
[21:47] | But you know what? It’s all behind us | 可这毕竟已经成为过去了 知道吗 |
[21:48] | now, so why don’t we forget it. | 我们为何不把它忘记 |
[21:49] | And move on with our lives. | 准备迎接我们的新生活呢 |
[21:53] | Some of us won’t be moving on with | 我们之中的某些人在接下来的两周里 |
[21:56] | anything for the next two weeks. | 不必准备迎接任何事情了 |
[21:59] | -Me? -Yeah. | -我吗 -没错 |
[22:01] | Can you dig it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[22:04] | Wish her good luck, Charlie. | 祝她好运吧 小查莉 |
[22:14] | Oh, you’ve got to be kidding me. | 天 你是在开玩笑吧 |
[22:18] | How much longer is this going to go on? | 这到底还要持续多久啊 |
[22:23] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[22:24] | Well, there’s only one thing to do. | 好吧 现在只有一件事可做了 |
[22:33] | Ah! That’s it. Get your groove on. | 啊 非常好 拿出最佳状态来 |
[22:39] | Far out, man. | 帅呆啊 老哥 |
[22:41] | I can dig it. | 我会喜欢上的 |
[22:46] | -Howdy, folks.. -Oh! | -好啊 各位 -噢 |