时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Okay, everybody. Listen up. Big announcement. | 嘿 大家 注意了 重大消息 |
[00:08] | Maternity leave is over and I’m headed back to work at the hospital. | 我的产假结束了 必须要回医院干活了 |
[00:11] | Can you take Toby with you? | 你能把托比带走吗 |
[00:14] | Honey, I think we’ve been over this. | 宝贝 我想咱们谈过这个话题 |
[00:16] | Is that a yes? | 这就表示同意呗 |
[00:18] | All right, you two are gonna take care of the little ones on Saturday. | 好了 你俩要周六要看好这俩小不点 |
[00:21] | Teddy, you get Toby. | 泰迪 你来看托比 |
[00:23] | Aw, why can’t I have Toby? | 啊 为啥我不能看托比 |
[00:24] | Remember what happened the last time I put you in charge of a baby? | 你记不记得上次叫你看管个婴儿发生了什么事 |
[00:26] | Man, you lose one kid. You get labeled for life. | 老兄 要弄丢个宝宝 你这辈子就被记住了 |
[00:30] | You and Gabe can take care of Charlie. | 你和盖比能来照顾查莉 |
[00:32] | What about Dad? | 那老爸做什么 |
[00:33] | Or don’t you trust old butterfingers? | 还是说你信不过这又老又粗心的家伙 |
[00:36] | Man. You drop two babies… | 伙计 你弄掉过两个宝宝 |
[00:39] | I just remembered I have the student UN on Saturday. | 我刚想起来这周六我得去中学生联合国大会 |
[00:43] | – It’s at noon.- Oh, that’s not a problem. | -那是在中午 -哦 那不成问题 |
[00:44] | I only work half a day. | 我只工作半天 |
[00:46] | You know what? I’ll meet you at the | 这样吧 我去学校找你 |
[00:47] | high school, we’ll do a Toby hand off. | 我们来交接托比 |
[00:48] | – Great, then we’re all set. – Wow, mom. | -太好了 这就都安排好了 -哇 老妈 |
[00:51] | Now that you’re going back to work I guess this is our last | 现在你要回去工作了 我猜这是我们最后一次 |
[00:53] | Amy Duncan home cooked breakfast, huh? | 艾米·邓肯的私房早餐了吧 嗯 |
[00:55] | I’m afraid so, honey. | 恐怕是的 宝贝 |
[01:00] | I know what you’re all doing. | 我知道你们都在干什么 |
[01:07] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:09] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:11] | “Has anybody seen my left shoe?” | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:14] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:16] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:17] | There it is up on the roof. | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:21] | I’ve been there, I survived. | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:24] | So just take my advice. | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:27] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:29] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:30] | But I know your future’s bright. | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:33] | Hang in there, baby, there’s no maybe. | 宝贝 不要放弃 不要怀疑 |
[01:37] | Everything turns out all right. | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:39] | Sure life is up and down. | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:42] | But trust me, it comes back around. | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[01:46] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be. | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[01:51] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:03] | There he is. Mr. Victor Deleseur. | 维克多·戴力士先生 大驾光临 |
[02:05] | Two-time winner of the South High student U.N. | 两次南高中学生联合国的大赢家 |
[02:08] | Three-time. Hello, Teddy. | 三次 你好 泰迪 |
[02:11] | Why’d you want to see me? | 找我有何贵干 |
[02:12] | Well, I was saddened to hear that you and Victoria broke up. | 那个 很遗憾你和维多利亚分手了 |
[02:17] | She said I wasn’t romantic enough. | 她说我不够浪漫 |
[02:19] | Which is totally untrue. | 这完全不符合事实 |
[02:21] | I did an algorithm which proved my romanticism is above average. | 按我的算法计算 结果指出我的浪漫指数高于平均值 |
[02:26] | Anyway, um… | 无论如何 嗯 |
[02:28] | Since you and Victoria are no longer together I… | 既然你和维多利亚不在一起了 我 |
[02:31] | Uh, stop. | 嗯 打住 |
[02:32] | Before you get your hopes up, | 在你抱有任何希望之前 |
[02:35] | I’m not ready to start another relationship. | 我还没打算开始另一段恋情 |
[02:37] | It’s too soon. | 太快了 |
[02:39] | Really? Okay, um… | 真的 好吧 嗯嗯 |
[02:42] | Give me a moment to regroup… | 让我调整一下 |
[02:44] | Done. | 好了 |
[02:45] | Anyways, um… | 无论如何 嗯 |
[02:47] | I was wondering if you actually wanted to | 我想你是否想和我做搭档 |
[02:49] | be my partner for the student U.N. | 参加这次中学生联合国大会 |
[02:52] | Ah, so you’d like to win the award you lose every year. | 啊 那你想赢得这个你每年都输掉的奖项 |
[02:55] | Well, that’s not all of it. | 啊啊 不只是这样啦 |
[02:56] | Because the award will look good on your college applications, | 要有这份奖项 你的大学申请书会更具竞争力 |
[02:58] | and help you get into a better school. | 很可能帮你进入一所很好的学校 |
[03:00] | Yeah. That’s all of it. | 对 这就是我的全部企图 |
[03:07] | Attention everyone. | 各位 注意了 |
[03:11] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[03:12] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[03:15] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[03:18] | You guys can go pick up that corpse now. | 你们现在可以去抬那个尸体了 |
[03:20] | Oh! Karen. | 哦 卡伦 |
[03:22] | Hello, Duncan. | 你好 邓肯 |
[03:24] | Hi. I thought you gave up nursing after you got married. | 嗨 我以为你结婚后就不干护士了呢 |
[03:27] | Yeah, well, I’m not married any more. | 是的 恩 我离婚了 |
[03:29] | He said I was loud and bossy, I think he has commitment issues. | 他说我又专横有跋扈 可我觉得他对我不忠 |
[03:34] | Well, it’s, uh… | 嗯嗯 这个 嗯 |
[03:35] | Nice to see you again. | 能再次见到你真好 |
[03:37] | Is it, Duncan? | 是吗 邓肯 |
[03:39] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[03:40] | Because I remember what happened | 因为我记得上次咱俩 |
[03:42] | the last time we were in this room together. | 在这屋子里发生了什么事 |
[03:44] | Do you? | 你记得吗 |
[03:46] | I believe I resigned due to a temporary misunderstanding. | 我想我辞职是因为一个临时的小误会 |
[03:51] | You popped one of these saline bags and squirted it in my face! | 你拿个盐水袋朝我脸上喷 |
[03:56] | Tomato, to-mah-to. | 意思差不多啦 |
[04:01] | I’m keeping my eye on you, Duncan. | 我会盯着你的 邓肯 |
[04:04] | I’ve had a lot of problems with nurses returning from maternity leave. | 休完产假回来的护士可有很多问题呢 |
[04:08] | You’re not gonna be all like “wah wah wah I miss my baby.” | 你可不能像这样 哇哇哇 我好想我的宝宝 |
[04:11] | Are you? | 你会吗 |
[04:13] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[04:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[04:18] | I’m gonna be all “wah wah wah | 我要像这样 哇哇哇 |
[04:21] | I can’t believe I have to work with you again.” | 难以置信我又要和你一起工作了 |
[04:36] | Now, here is our presentation. | 好了 这就是我们的演讲 |
[04:38] | And since we’re Italy, I decided to draw a nice little | 并且既然我们代表意大利 我决定在封皮上画个小小的 |
[04:41] | map of our nation on the cover. | 地图在上面 |
[04:43] | Oh, good. That’s Italy. | 哦 很好 那是意大利 |
[04:45] | I was afraid you were drawing some boots that you wanted. | 我还以为画的是你要买的靴子呢 |
[04:48] | Look, I don’t draw boots. I’m not that shallow. | 听着 我才不画靴子呢 我没那么肤浅 |
[04:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | All right. Let’s go. | 好吧 走吧 |
[04:54] | Why are you taking the baby? | 你为何要带上这个小宝宝 |
[04:56] | Don’t worry. My Dad’s gonna meet me at school | 别担心 我爸会去学校找我 |
[04:57] | and we’re gonna do a hand off. | 我就把托比传球给他 |
[04:59] | Like in football. | 就像橄榄球那样 |
[05:02] | Anyway, it’ll be fine. | 无论如何 没事的 |
[05:04] | Toby’s such a sweet little boy, we won’t even know he’s there. | 托比真是个好宝贝 我们都没注意到他在这 |
[05:12] | Hush little baby don’t say a word. | 睡吧 小宝贝 不要出声 |
[05:16] | Why are you singing? The child is obviously in distress. | 你为什么要唱歌 孩子都这么不高兴了 |
[05:20] | Papa’s gonna buy you a mockingbird. | 爸爸给你买个反舌鸟 |
[05:26] | See? | 看见没 |
[05:28] | Amazing. | 太绝了 |
[05:29] | Lullabies were forbidden in my house. | 我家里禁止出现摇篮曲 |
[05:31] | My mother would only allow me to listen to 18th century Italian operas. | 我母亲只允许我听18世纪的意大利歌剧 |
[05:36] | Oh, so that’s why you turned out to be… | 哦 这就是为啥你变成 |
[05:40] | The way that you are. | 你这样 |
[05:47] | “You’ve been arrested by a Sheriff Kitty. | 你被喵喵警长逮捕了 |
[05:50] | Go to the dog pound.” | 去狗栏拘留所去 |
[05:52] | I don’t get it. | 我就不懂了 |
[05:53] | The game’s called “puppy town”. But the Sheriff’s a cat? | 这游戏叫做 狗狗镇 但是警长却是只猫 |
[05:59] | Okay. Ah. | 好吧 啊 |
[06:01] | You win again, Charlie. | 你又赢了 查莉 |
[06:03] | The 10th straight time. | 连赢十把 |
[06:05] | – Play again? -No no no no no no. | – 再玩一次 -不不不不不不 |
[06:07] | No more “puppy town.” I’m all… | 不要 狗狗镇 了 我快要 |
[06:09] | I’m all puppied out. | 我快要狗刨了 |
[06:10] | Let’s do something else. Want to read a book? | 咱们来干点别的吧 我给你读本书吧 |
[06:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:15] | “Return to puppy town.” | 回归狗狗镇 |
[06:19] | My phone’s upstairs. Hang on. | 我手机在楼上 等一下 |
[06:20] | Gabe? It’s your turn to watch Charlie. | 盖比 该你看查莉了 |
[06:24] | Just a minute! | 等一下 |
[06:40] | What’d you say? | 你说啥 |
[06:44] | Eh. | 嗯 |
[06:54] | Charlie? | 查莉 |
[06:55] | Did you run away? | 你是不是跑出来了 |
[06:58] | Because if you did, I don’t blame you. | 若果是的话 我不怪你 |
[07:01] | Want to play? | 想玩吗 |
[07:03] | Oh, “puppy town,” huh? | 啊 狗狗镇 嗯 |
[07:05] | I used to play with my son Rodney. | 我以前和我儿子罗德尼玩 |
[07:07] | I have to warn you, I’m pretty good. | 我可得告诉你 这个我很拿手 |
[07:10] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[07:12] | Okay, hotshot. | 好吧 狗狗镇达人 |
[07:18] | And this is my baby, Toby. | 这是我的小宝宝 托比 |
[07:21] | Isn’t he adorable? | 他待不待人亲 |
[07:23] | Oh, you know what would be adorable? | 哦 你知道什么会待人亲 |
[07:26] | Doing your job! | 好好干你的活 |
[07:29] | You don’t see me going around showing everyone pictures of my plant. | 你见过我到处向人家炫耀我养的花草吗 |
[07:33] | A plant. | 花草 |
[07:35] | How wise of you to get something that can’t run away. | 太聪明了 你终于有了个跑不了的东西了 |
[07:42] | Note to self: | 给自己的提醒 |
[07:43] | Take picture of plant, make people look at it. | 照张植物的照片 让人看 |
[07:47] | Okay, I’m just going to check your blood pressure, Mr. Franklin. | 好了 我要给你测血压了 富兰克林先生 |
[07:50] | You can call me Toby. | 你可以叫我托比 |
[07:52] | Oh, Toby. | 哦 托比 |
[07:54] | That’s my baby’s name. | 那是我宝贝的名字 |
[07:56] | Well, what do you know about that. | 哦 想不到这么凑巧 |
[07:57] | Today’s my first day back at work, and I just miss him so much. | 今天是我第一天回来工作 我太想他了 |
[08:04] | Oh, Toby. | 哦 托比 |
[08:06] | – You’re hurting me. -Oh, no, sweetie. | -你弄疼我了 -哦 不会的 宝贝 |
[08:08] | I would never hurt you. Mama loves you. | 妈咪永远不会伤害你 妈咪爱你 |
[08:11] | Hey, I can’t feel my arm. | 嘿 我胳膊没知觉了 |
[08:12] | What? | 啥 |
[08:17] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Mr. Franklin. | 抱歉 太抱歉了 富兰克林先生 |
[08:18] | I’m just having a little trouble focusing today. | 我今天不太容易集中精力 |
[08:21] | That’s okay, dear. | 没关系 亲爱的 |
[08:22] | You work in a hospital, no need to focus on your job. | 你在医院工作 没必要专心于你的工作 |
[08:26] | Thank you for understanding. | 谢谢你的理解 |
[08:32] | What you reading? | 读啥呢 |
[08:33] | “Return to puppy town.” | 回归狗狗镇 |
[08:36] | You know, I can’t get past Sheriff Kitty. | 你知道吗 我就搞不懂这喵喵警官 |
[08:38] | I mean, why would dogs obey a cat? | 我是说 为啥狗狗们要听一只猫的 |
[08:40] | Thank you. | 谢了 |
[08:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:46] | So, where’s Charlie? | 嗯 查莉呢 |
[08:49] | That’s funny. I’ll do it. | 那真有意思 我也来 |
[08:52] | “So, where’s Charlie?” | 嗯 查莉呢 |
[08:55] | I thought she was with you. | 我以为他跟你在一起 |
[08:57] | “I thought she was with you.” | 我以为他跟你在一起 |
[09:00] | Dude, why are you laughing? | 老兄 你为啥笑 |
[09:02] | Because you’re pretending you don’t know where Charlie is. | 因为你装作一副不知道查莉在哪里的样子 |
[09:04] | I don’t know where Charlie is! | 我真不知道查莉在哪 |
[09:05] | What? | 什么 |
[09:06] | -This is suddenly not funny. -You think? | -这突然间一点都不好玩了 -你以为 |
[09:08] | We got to find her. Uh, Charlie? | 我们的找到她 嗯 查莉 |
[09:10] | – Charlie? -Charlie? | -查莉 -查莉 |
[09:11] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 小子们 |
[09:13] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 老爹 |
[09:15] | What are you doing? | 你们在做什么呢 |
[09:16] | Uh… | 嗯 |
[09:18] | Playing hide-and-go-seek with Charlie. | 我们在和查莉玩捉迷藏 |
[09:20] | Yeah. She’s very good. | 是啊 她非常能藏 |
[09:22] | – You want to help us look? – She could be anywhere in the house. | -你想帮我们一起找吗 -她可能藏在任何地方 在这个屋子里 |
[09:25] | Or outside. | 或屋子外 |
[09:27] | -The rules were kind of vague. -Yeah. | -游戏规则有点不明确 -是的 |
[09:30] | Oh, hey. Here’s an idea. | 哦 嘿 我有个主意 |
[09:33] | Why don’t you guys go next door and look in Mrs. Dabney’s house. | 你们为什么不去找隔壁的达布尼太太 |
[09:37] | Do you want to know why I think you should go over and look there? | 想知道为什么我叫你们去那吗 |
[09:40] | Because you’re not very good at this game? | 因为你不太会玩捉迷藏 |
[09:43] | No, because Mrs. Dabney called me an hour ago | 不是 因为一小时前达布尼太太给我打电话 |
[09:45] | to tell me that Charlie had gone over there. | 告诉我查莉去她那儿了 |
[09:48] | All by herself. | 自己一个人去的 |
[09:51] | Oh. | 哦 |
[09:53] | So… | 这样啊 |
[09:54] | A little moment of panic, but a happy ending, huh, Dad? | 过程有一点点痛苦 但是结局圆满 是吧 老爸 |
[09:58] | Go get her. | 去接她 |
[10:02] | Oh, and when you guys come back we’re having a little talk. | 啊 等你俩小子回来 咱们的好好谈谈了 |
[10:13] | Sheriff Kitty? | 喵喵警长 |
[10:15] | Well, that doesn’t make any sense. | 啊 这说不通耶 |
[10:27] | – Victor. -Victoria. | -维克多 -维多利亚 |
[10:31] | This is who you’re partnered with? | 这就是你的搭档 |
[10:33] | Teddy Duncan? | 泰迪·邓肯 |
[10:35] | She’s academically inferior. | 她是个学术小白(痴) |
[10:37] | She’s not inferior, she’s marginal. | 她不是小白 是大白(痴) |
[10:39] | Sitting right here, guys. | 请就坐 伙计们 |
[10:43] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, I’m going to lead Norway to victory. | 现在 不好意思 我要带领挪威走向胜利 |
[10:49] | Of course she would be Norway. | 她当然是挪威了 |
[10:51] | Cold, isolated, yet irresistible. | 又冰 又自立 但是还是难以抗拒 |
[10:58] | Dad, where are you? | 老爸 你在哪 |
[11:00] | What? | 什么 |
[11:02] | Oh, man. Okay. Yeah, okay. | 哦 天啊 好吧 好吧 行 |
[11:04] | Just get here as fast as you can. | 只要快点来就行了 |
[11:06] | Okay, bye. | 好了 拜 |
[11:10] | Bad news. | 坏消息 |
[11:11] | Um, my Dad is running late, | 嗯 我老爸要迟到了 |
[11:13] | so we’re kind of stuck with the baby for a little while. | 我们恐怕还得和小宝贝多待一会儿了 |
[11:17] | What? We can’t give our presentation with a baby. | 什么 我们可不能带个婴儿做演讲 |
[11:19] | Okay, relax. No one will even know he’s here. | 好了 放松 都没人知道他在这 |
[11:22] | Yeah, unless they have a sense of smell. | 是啊 除非他们能闻得到 |
[11:25] | Man, Toby. | 天啊 托比 |
[11:27] | Again? | 又来了 |
[11:28] | All right, let me change you. | 好吧 我给你换 |
[11:30] | Really? Right here? | 真的 在这 |
[11:32] | This is highly inappro… | 这可是十分不 |
[11:37] | Victor, are you okay? | 维克多 你还好吧 |
[11:39] | Fine. Just gonna stay down here for a minute. | 没事 我再躺一会儿 |
[11:45] | Probably not a good idea. | 也许这不是个好主意 |
[11:55] | Welcome to the 14th annual, | 欢迎来到第十四届 |
[11:58] | South High student united nations competition. | 南高中学生联合国大赛 |
[12:03] | As I always say at this juncture… | 就像我经常在此刻要说的 |
[12:06] | Game on. | 比赛开始 |
[12:09] | Yes, the chair recognizes the delegate from Norway. | 好的 主席认得挪威代表 |
[12:12] | Thank you, Mr. Chairman. | 谢谢 主席先生 |
[12:15] | I would like to protest the fact that the Italian delegation | 我抗议意大利代表团 |
[12:19] | appears to consist of three people. | 由三个人组成 |
[12:21] | The maximum allowed is two. | 最大人数只是两人 |
[12:24] | Italy, care to rebut? | 意大利 想反驳吗 |
[12:27] | Um, the third person is a baby. | 嗯 第三个人是个小婴儿 |
[12:30] | A baby is a human being. | 婴儿也是人 |
[12:32] | Italy has admitted to breaking the rules | 意大利已承认违反规章制度 |
[12:35] | and should be dismissed from the proceedings. | 应当按程序将其驱出 |
[12:37] | Isn’t she magnificent? | 她很棒吧 |
[12:41] | Mr. Chairman, Italy is involved in some family care issues, | 主席先生 意大利涉入了家庭看管问题 |
[12:45] | Italy’s father promised to be here, but as we can see | 意大利的父亲理应此刻到场 可如各位所见 |
[12:49] | he has failed to cross the border. | 他没能顺利通过边界 |
[12:54] | The chair understands… | 这个主席理解 |
[12:56] | Having dealt with Italy’s parents before. | 以前跟意大利的父母打过交道 |
[13:06] | Double sixes? You win again. | 两个六点 你又赢了 |
[13:11] | Set ’em up. This isn’t over. | 弄好 还没完呢 |
[13:17] | Well, it only took you 73 minutes to | 很好 只花了73分钟才让你们注意到 |
[13:21] | realize your little sister was missing. | 你们的小妹妹不见了 |
[13:22] | In our defense… | 其实我们是 |
[13:25] | You got anything? | 你没啥说的吗 |
[13:26] | – Nope. -Oh. | -没 -哦 |
[13:28] | Charlie, there you are. | 查莉 你在这啊 |
[13:30] | Oh, playing “puppy town,” huh? | 哦 还在玩狗狗镇 是吧 |
[13:34] | – How you doing? – It’s about even. | -玩的怎么样 -平手 |
[13:36] | No, it’s not. | 不 不是 |
[13:39] | – I let her win. -She said bad words. | -我故意让她赢的 -她说假话 |
[13:43] | Just take her and get out. | 赶快给她带走 |
[13:54] | Dr. Elliot to ICU. Dr. Elliot to ICU. | 请埃利奥特医生到ICU 请埃利奥特医生到ICU |
[13:59] | Mommy, I see you. | 妈咪 我看见你了 |
[14:01] | Mommy, I see you. | 妈咪 我看见你了 |
[14:04] | Charlie? | 查莉 |
[14:06] | Charlie, is that you? | 查莉 是你吗 |
[14:08] | Who are you talking to? | 你在跟谁说话呢 |
[14:11] | Um, no one. | 嗯嗯 没人 |
[14:12] | Dr. Napier’s looking for you. | 纳皮尔医生正在找你呢 |
[14:15] | Oh, and tomorrow, you’re working a double. | 哦 还有明天你要加班 |
[14:17] | Good for you, Karen. Way to take the reins. | 干得漂亮 卡伦 这手法驾驭的 |
[14:21] | Dr. Napier, you wanted to see me? | 纳皮尔医生 你找我 |
[14:24] | Yes, I want you to come home, mommy. | 是的 我想让你回家 妈妈咪 |
[14:27] | Uh, excuse me? | 嗯 不好意思 |
[14:29] | I miss you, mommy. | 我想你了 妈咪 |
[14:31] | You do? | 你想我了 |
[14:34] | Can I have a hug? | 能抱抱我吗 |
[14:36] | Of course you can. Ohh. | 当然了 哦哦 |
[14:40] | What are you doing, Duncan? | 你在干什么呢 邓肯 |
[14:51] | And that is why Norway believes that the most important | 综上所述挪威认为当今世界所面临的 |
[14:54] | problem facing the world today is debt. Thank you. | 最严峻问题就是债务问题 谢谢 |
[14:58] | We will now hear from the Italian delegation. | 现在让我们有请意大利代表团 |
[15:03] | Thank you, Mr. Chairman. | 谢谢主席先生 |
[15:05] | Italy believes the most important issue | 意大利认为当今世界面临的 |
[15:07] | facing the world today is the environment. | 最严峻难题是环境问题 |
[15:12] | Just keep going. | 继续 |
[15:14] | As I was saying… | 正如我先前所述 |
[15:18] | Do something. Make him be quiet. | 做点什么 别让他哭了 |
[15:20] | Only singing will do that. | 只有唱歌才好用 |
[15:22] | What are we supposed to do, sing the presentation? | 那我们该怎么办 把演讲唱出来 |
[15:24] | Italy, we’re waiting. | 意大利 我们正在等你们呢 |
[15:27] | Yeah, that’s a great idea. Just sing it. | 耶 主意不错 快唱吧 |
[15:29] | – But I… -Sing. | -但我 -唱 |
[15:30] | The snow caps are melting. | 积雪正在融逝 |
[15:39] | From all the pollution. | 逃离世间的污染 |
[15:43] | Our alps, they need helping. | 我们的阿尔卑斯啊 他们在求援 |
[15:47] | There is a solution. | 有一策良计 |
[15:51] | We will go, we will go, we will go. | 向前进 向前进 向前进 |
[15:53] | To hand our resolution in. | 全军出击 全力以赴 |
[15:56] | So… | 如此一来 |
[16:00] | You will know, you will know, you will know. | 你将知晓 你将知晓 你将知晓 |
[16:03] | It’s a fight, we truly can win. | 此战 我们志在必得 |
[16:27] | All right, I just put Charlie down for her nap, so let’s talk. | 好了 我刚把查理哄上床睡觉了 咱们得好好谈谈 |
[16:30] | How could you two be so irresponsible? | 你们两个怎么能如此不负责任 |
[16:33] | Dad, before we get into that, we made you a little something. | 老爸 在我们开始之前 我们给你做了点东东 |
[16:38] | Oh, sweet Mama, is that a chicken Bob-pie? | 哦 好香啊 这个是鲍伯香鸡派吗 |
[16:40] | Mm-hmm. | 么 么 |
[16:42] | Stuffed with cheddar cheese, mini hot dogs, and onion rings. | 原料混入了切达干酪 迷你热狗 还有洋葱圈 |
[16:47] | And love. | 还有爱 |
[16:52] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[16:54] | Look, guys, bribery is not gonna work. | 听着 小子们 贿赂不好用的 |
[16:57] | I’m very disappointed in you two. | 我对你俩太失望了 |
[16:59] | Now, I can’t do everything around here. | 我现在不能在这里做所有事 |
[17:01] | I was supposed to be over at the high school to pick up Toby, | 我本应该去学校接托比 |
[17:04] | but now I gotta deal with this. | 可是现在我却在整这些 |
[17:06] | We’re sorry, Dad. | 抱歉 老爸 |
[17:07] | I just can’t believe you would let Charlie walk right out that door. | 我就是不敢相信你们就那么让查莉从大门走出去了 |
[17:14] | Dad, we won’t let it happen again. | 老爸 我们保证这再也不会发生了 |
[17:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[17:18] | Now if we’re done, I believe there was a pie mentioned. | 好了 要是我们没事了 我记得刚刚有提过派 |
[17:26] | And now the exciting moment that we’ve all been waiting for… | 现在最激动人心的时刻终于来到 |
[17:31] | The winner of the 14th annual South High student U.N. competition is… | 第十四届南高中学生联合国大赛的获奖得主是 |
[17:39] | Oh, my goodness. Italy. | 哦 我的神啊 是意大利 |
[17:42] | Yes! We won! | 太棒了 我们赢了 |
[17:45] | Victor? | 维克多 |
[17:47] | I didn’t know you could sing like that. | 我还不知道你能唱出那样的歌 |
[17:50] | It was so romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[17:54] | Does this mean you want me back? | 这表示你想让我回来吗 |
[17:55] | – Is 64 the square root of… -4,096? | -你在问64的平方是 -4096 |
[17:59] | Oh, darling. | 哦 亲爱的 |
[18:02] | Congratulations, Italy. | 恭喜 意大利 |
[18:05] | Wow, um… | 哇哇 嗯嗯 |
[18:07] | You know, I’d like to thank the little people. | 要知道 我得要谢谢这个小小人 |
[18:10] | And by little people, I mean Toby. | 小小人 我是说托比 |
[18:14] | Love you, bro. | 爱你 小弟 |
[18:21] | Hey, guys. | 嗨 伙计们 |
[18:22] | Hey, mom. What are you doing home from work so early? | 嗨 老妈 怎会下班这么早 |
[18:24] | Oh, I had a terrible day. | 哦 今天糟透了 |
[18:26] | I kept having these crazy hallucinations about Toby and Charlie. | 我老是有些托比和查莉的疯狂幻想觉 |
[18:30] | In fact, they’re still going on. | 事实上 它们现在还有 |
[18:32] | I thought I just saw Charlie in Mrs.Dabney’s window. | 我想我刚刚在布达尼太太家的窗户上看见查莉了 |
[18:35] | Well, that’s crazy. | 嗯 真疯了 |
[18:43] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[18:47] | Does anyone else see her? | 还有人能看见她吗 |
[18:52] | She got out again. | 她又跑出来了 |
[18:54] | Some operation you’re running here. | 这儿的手术做的不错嘛 |
[18:58] | But… They lost her first! | 但是 是他们先弄丢的 |
[19:00] | – What?! -He ate three pies. | -什么 -他吃了三个派 |
[19:02] | – Yeah! -Because you made them for me. | -是啊 -你们给我做的 |
[19:05] | Quiet everybody! | 都闭嘴 |
[19:08] | Pie boy, in the kitchen now! | 吃货 厨房去 马上 |
[19:13] | And you two watch your sister. | 你俩好好看着你妹妹 |
[19:16] | Honey honey honey, okay, look. I can explain. | 宝贝宝贝宝贝 好了 听着 我能解释 |
[19:19] | I know it looks bad. | 我知道这看上去很糟 |
[19:21] | Bob, I missed the kids so much today. | 鲍伯 我今天太想他俩了 |
[19:24] | Going back to work is so much harder than I thought. | 回去工作比我想象得要难得多 |
[19:28] | Honey, it’s just the first day. It’s gonna get better. | 宝贝 这只是第一天 会好起来的 |
[19:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[19:31] | Bob, we have two little ones now, and they both need me so much. | 鲍伯 我们有两个小不点 他们都需要我 |
[19:36] | I just… | 我就是 |
[19:37] | Look, I know we need the money, | 听着 我知道我们需要钱 |
[19:40] | but if there’s a way I could stay home… | 可要是我能在家里 |
[19:41] | Okay, all right all right, look, if this is what’s best for the family. | 好吧 好吧好吧 听着 要是这样做对家里好的话 |
[19:44] | Then we’ll… We’ll find a way. | 那么我们就 就找个法子 |
[19:47] | Oh, Bob. | 哦 鲍伯 |
[19:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:54] | Guess I’d better go back to the hospital and quit. | 看样子我得回医院辞职去了 |
[19:58] | – Can’t you do that over the phone? – It’s Karen. | -打电话不行吗 -因为是卡伦 |
[20:01] | I should do it in person. | 我得亲自动手 |
[20:11] | Hello, Karen. | 你好 卡伦 |
[20:16] | – Is that for a patient? – Nope. | -那是给病人用的吗 -不是滴 |
[20:18] | – You quitting? -Yup. | -你要辞职 -是滴 |
[20:19] | Do I have time to put on my goggles? | 我能先戴上泳镜吗 |
[20:20] | I recently bought goggles because I had a feeling. | 我最近买了副泳镜因为我有预感 |
[20:24] | Nope. | 不行滴 |
[20:26] | Whoa! Oh! Oh no! | 哇 哦 哦 |
[20:29] | Ohh… | 哦 |
[20:34] | Good for you, Amy. Good for you. | 干得漂亮 艾米 干得漂亮 |
[20:43] | Well, Charlie, it looks like mom’s gonna be staying at home for a while. | 好了 查莉 看样子妈妈要在家里待一阵子了 |
[20:46] | And since we got new childproof locks, | 还有鉴于咱家买了新的儿童锁 |
[20:49] | we are hoping you will be too. | 希望你也可以老实在家待着 |
[20:52] | No, but seriously, it’s gonna be really great to have mom at home. | 不 不过说真的 妈妈在家太好了 |
[20:54] | For you, and for Toby, and yeah, well, for all of us. | 对你 对托比 还有呵呵 对我们大家都好 |
[21:02] | Breakfast is ready. | 早饭好了 |
[21:07] | Better give it a minute. | 再等一分钟 |
[21:13] | You’re gonna be with her for three meals a day. | 你要一日三餐都和她在一起了 |
[21:16] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运啰 小查莉 |
[21:27] | Hello, Mrs. Duncan. | 您好 邓肯夫人 |
[21:29] | I’ve something I must say. | 有些事我不得不说 |
[21:31] | Then let’s hear it, Victor. | 我洗耳恭听 维克多 |
[21:34] | I don’t have all day. | 我日理万机 有话快说 |
[21:37] | Since I’m back with Victoria. | 自从我与维多利亚复合 |
[21:39] | Teddy and I.. | 泰迪和我 |
[21:42] | Are no more-ia. | 就没有 啦 |
[21:44] | I think you’re mistaken. | 我想你误会了 |
[21:47] | Teddy’s already taken. | 泰迪已经有主了 |
[21:52] | Hey. What’s going on? | 嘿 你们在做什么呢 |
[21:54] | Honey don’t you know? | 亲爱的 你不知道吗 |
[21:56] | We’re singing as.. | 我们就是这样的 |
[21:59] | We go. | 唱 |
[22:02] | But I can’t sing. | 但是我不会唱 |
[22:05] | – You must. -You must. | -你必须唱 -你必须唱 |
[22:06] | – You must. – You must. | -你必须唱 -你必须唱 |
[22:07] | You must sing with us. | 你要和我们一起唱 |
[22:15] | Mary had a little lamb. | 玛丽有只小羊羊 |
[22:19] | Little lamb. | 小羊羊 |
[22:20] | -Forget it. Forget it. -Yeah, that was terrible. | -得了吧得了吧 -是啊 太糟糕了 |
[22:27] | Somebody threw a ball through my window. | 有人朝我家玻璃扔了个球 |
[22:30] | Who’s gonna fix.. | 谁来修 |
[22:32] | No no no no. We’re not doing that any more. | 别别别别 我们再也不那么唱了 |
[22:35] | Why do I even try with you people? | 我为什么要配合你们这些人 |