时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Uh-oh. Charlie’s in a time-out. What’d she do? | 呃喔 查莉被罚坐了 她犯什么事了 |
[00:14] | She tried to give your baby brother to the mailman. | 她刚刚要把她弟弟交给邮递员 |
[00:16] | Mm-hmm. Even put a stamp on his forehead. | 嗯 连邮票都贴在他脑门上了 |
[00:22] | Wait a minute, didn’t PJ try to mail me? | 不是吧 PJ那时候不是也试过把我邮走吗 |
[00:25] | Yes, and you tried to mail Gabe, and Gabe tried to mail Charlie. | 是啊 然后你试过邮走盖比 然后盖比试过邮走查莉 |
[00:29] | See, these are the sweet family memories you just don’t get with e-mail. | 你看哈 这些甜蜜的家庭记忆电子邮件是带不来的 |
[00:33] | Mm. | 是啊 |
[00:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:38] | Charlie, have you learned your lesson? | 查莉 知道自己哪里错了吗 |
[00:40] | No. | 没有 |
[00:42] | Close enough. Get outta here. Go go go. | 也就这样 出去玩吧 快点 |
[00:47] | Uh… Oh. Um… | 嗯 对了 |
[00:49] | By the way, I was on your school website this morning, | 顺便说一下 我今早看了一下你们学校的网站 |
[00:53] | and I noticed that your volleyball team needs a team mom. | 我刚好发现你们排球队需要一个团队管家 |
[00:56] | Don’t tell me you’re thinking about calling. | 您应该没有考虑要致电去应聘吧 |
[00:58] | Called. | 打过电话了 |
[01:00] | But you’re… You’re not doing it, right? | 但 但是您应该不会就任的吧 |
[01:02] | Doing it. | 就是我了 |
[01:04] | Mom! Don’t you think we should have had a conversation about this? | 老妈 你不觉得我们应该先好好商量一下这件事情吗 |
[01:08] | Just did. | 刚刚谈过了啊 |
[01:14] | What are you smiling about? | 你笑什么笑 |
[01:17] | It’ll be your turn next. | 下一个受苦的就是你了 |
[01:22] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:23] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:25] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:28] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:30] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:31] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:35] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:38] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:41] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:43] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:45] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:48] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:50] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:51] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:54] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:56] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:00] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:05] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:17] | Hey, Teddy. | 嘿 泰迪 |
[02:19] | What’s with the lab coat? | 你怎么穿这白大褂 |
[02:20] | Oh, I got a new job at the mall. | 哦 我在商场找到了一份新工作 |
[02:22] | I’m a fragrance technician at Bimbel’s. | 我现在是宾贝儿的香水调剂师 |
[02:24] | – Fragrance technician. – Mm-hmm. | – 香水调剂师 – 是啊 |
[02:26] | Basically, I hold up a bottle of cologne and do this… CHH. | 我基本上就是拿一瓶香水然后 就这么喷 |
[02:30] | Very different from when I used to work | 反正和我在叽里咕噜炸鸡店 |
[02:31] | at Kwikki-Chikki, where I did this… | 所做的工作大不同了 当时我做这种事 |
[02:34] | And this… | 还有这个 |
[02:36] | And sometimes this… | 有时候这样 |
[02:40] | Oh. Now you try this. | 哦 你现在试试这个 |
[02:43] | Zip. | 把嘴拉上 |
[02:50] | This is baseball. | 这就是棒球 |
[02:52] | Not my favorite sport, but when I get to watch it, | 虽然不是我的最爱 但如果我看一场棒球 |
[02:56] | I get three hours all to myself | 就有了属于我自己的整整三个小时 |
[03:06] | – Hey, dad. – Yeah? | – 嘿 老爸 – 怎么了 |
[03:08] | There’s something we need to talk about. | 我跟你说点事 |
[03:09] | Oh, no. | 哦 别啊 |
[03:11] | Do I have to call my lawyer? | 我需要找律师吗 |
[03:14] | My insurance guy? Please don’t say both. | 还是我的保险经理人 千万别说要两个都找 |
[03:17] | Don’t worry. You don’t have to call anybody. | 别担心 你谁也不用找 |
[03:20] | Besides, trouble making was more tween Gabe’s thing. | 再说了 找麻烦的是十岁以前的盖比 |
[03:24] | I’m teen Gabe now. | 我已经过十岁了 |
[03:27] | Well welcome Sir, we’ve uh… | 那好 欢迎啊 我们 |
[03:29] | Been nervously expecting you. | 都心神不宁的等这一天呢 |
[03:32] | All right. So, here’s the thing. | 无所谓了 那好 事情是这样 |
[03:34] | Tomorrow, I need your help because… | 明天 我需要你的帮忙 因为 |
[03:39] | I have a date. | 我要和人约会了 |
[03:41] | Nice. So, who’s the girl? | 不错啊 和哪位 |
[03:44] | Her name’s Emma. She’s new at our school. | 她叫艾玛 刚刚转到我们学校 |
[03:46] | Okay, so because she doesn’t know you, she agreed to go out with you. | 好吧 就是说她不知道你的底细所以同意和你约会 |
[03:51] | – Exactly. – Yeah. | – 完全正确 – 早猜到了 |
[03:54] | Okay. So, here’s the plan. | 那好 计划是这样 |
[03:56] | You pick us up, you take us to the theater, | 你来接我们 带我们去电影院 |
[03:59] | and you sit as far away from us as possible. | 然后尽量离我们有多远就坐多远 |
[04:03] | Questions? | 有问题么 |
[04:05] | Can I speak to her? | 我能和她说话吗 |
[04:07] | Uh, yes. I have taken the liberty of preparing some small talk for you. | 嗯 对了 我已经帮你准备好了闲聊剧本 |
[04:16] | “Hello.” | 您好 |
[04:18] | “I’m Bob.” | 我是鲍伯 |
[04:20] | “Good-bye.” | 再见 |
[04:24] | You know, now that I’m hearing it out loud… | 其实 刚刚听你念出来 |
[04:26] | We may not need “I’m Bob.” | 我是鲍伯 这句也可以删掉 |
[04:37] | Hey, Emmett. How’s the road trip to Death Valley? | 嘿 埃米特 在死亡谷玩的怎么样 |
[04:41] | You ran out of gas? | 车没油了 |
[04:43] | That can’t be good. | 那可不吉利啊 |
[04:46] | Vultures? | 还有秃鹰 |
[04:48] | That can’t be good. | 那更不吉利了啊 |
[04:53] | Emmett. | 埃米特 |
[04:55] | Dude, Emmett. You’re not gonna believe this. | 拜托 兄弟 你绝对想不到 |
[04:57] | I think the clown moved out | 对门的小丑貌似搬走了 |
[04:59] | because there’s a really cute girl in that apartment. | 现在那间公寓里住着一个漂亮美眉 |
[05:02] | Well, you can’t call dibs! | 你可无权先占先得 |
[05:04] | We’re not even sure if you’re coming back. | 你没准都回不来了呢 |
[05:07] | Sorry, dude. I’m making my move. | 抱歉了 老兄 我要出手了 |
[05:16] | Yeah. | 哈 |
[05:19] | Up, and down. | 上去 下来 |
[05:22] | Up, and down. | 上去 下来 |
[05:26] | Up… | 上去 |
[05:29] | And down. | 再下来 |
[05:38] | I hear this movie is pretty good. | 我听说这部电影很好看 |
[05:40] | Yeah, me too. | 我也一样 |
[05:42] | Yeah, me too? That’s all you got? | 我也一样 就不能说点别的 |
[05:47] | I should have written out some cards for myself. | 我应该给自己准备点台词卡的 |
[06:00] | Oh. Great, thanks. | 哦 太好了 谢了 |
[06:04] | My daughter’s on a date with a kid… | 我女儿在约会中 |
[06:06] | And I’m keeping an eye on them. | 我得看着他们 |
[06:10] | You know what? | 巧了 |
[06:11] | I think that’s my kid she’s on the date with. | 貌似和你女儿约会的是我的孩子 |
[06:14] | – Bob Duncan. – Randy Schleebee, how you doing? | – 鲍伯·邓肯 – 兰迪·斯克里比 近来如何 |
[06:17] | I’m good. | 还不错 |
[06:21] | Have some popcorn. | 吃点爆米花不 |
[06:23] | Hmm? Thanks. | 好啊 谢了 |
[06:29] | Have all the popcorn. | 爆米花都给你了 |
[06:31] | Whoa. Salty. | 哇 好咸 |
[06:36] | Yuck. Root beer. | 啐 沙士好难喝 |
[06:40] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[06:42] | Oh, it’s starting. | 哦 电影开始了 |
[06:52] | Man, I can’t believe we lost again. | 天啊 我们怎么又输了 |
[06:55] | What do you think the problem is? | 你们认为问题出在哪 |
[06:57] | The other team scored more points than us. | 对手比我们的得分多 |
[07:01] | – Um, I have an idea. – Mm! | – 嗯 我有个想法 – 别 |
[07:03] | Nope. Mom, remember we made an agreement. | 别说 老妈 我们不是订过约法三章吗 |
[07:06] | As team mom, you can only answer questions about snacks and schedules. | 作为团队管家 你只能回答有关食物和日程的问题 |
[07:11] | We even put this in writing. | 白纸黑字写着的 |
[07:14] | Well, if she gives advice as awesomely as she slices oranges, | 如果她的建议和她切橙子的技术一样好 |
[07:17] | maybe she’s got something. | 她可能有一些好点子 |
[07:18] | I like this girl. | 我喜欢她 |
[07:20] | Okay, ladies. Listen up. I’ve got a story for you. | 好了 姑娘们 大家听好了 我要给你们讲个故事 |
[07:23] | Oh, just so long as it’s not one of your college stories. | 哦 千万别是您那些大学里的故事 |
[07:26] | – When I was in college… – Here we go. | – 我上大学的时候 – 到底啊 |
[07:29] | I played hockey for the Southwest Denver Community College Lady Icers. | 我在西南丹佛社区大学冰雪聪明女子曲棍球队打球 |
[07:32] | We’d lost 10 games in a row. | 我们刚刚经历了十连败 |
[07:34] | But all that was about to change the night | 但是这一窘境即将改变 |
[07:36] | that we played our arch rival, | 那晚我们迎战我们的劲敌 |
[07:38] | the Northeast Pueblo Community College Lady Checkers. | 东北普韦布洛社区大学淑女杀手队 |
[07:43] | This is time you’re never gonna get back. | 你已经没地方买后悔药去了 |
[07:47] | Now, because of a terrible blizzard, we had to stay in a motel. | 当时 天降暴雪 我们都住在一个汽车旅馆里 |
[07:51] | Best thing that ever happened to us. | 那是我们经历的最好的事情 |
[07:53] | We all got to know each other and we really bonded. | 我们彼此深入了解 并结下了深刻的友谊 |
[07:56] | And you know what happened at the next game? | 你们猜那场比赛上发生了什么 |
[07:58] | No, but I’m on the edge of my seat. | 快说啊 我已经迫不急待了 |
[08:02] | One of their players tripped me from behind… | 她们队有个人从后面给我下绊 |
[08:05] | And our entire team jumped that girl | 然后我们全队冲向那个女孩 |
[08:07] | and cross-checked the daylights out of her. | 用横档犯规绊得她灵魂出窍 |
[08:09] | Ba-bam! | 炫啊 |
[08:12] | It was so touching. | 太感人了 |
[08:15] | To recap, your advice is that we attack someone? | 总结一下 你建议我们去袭击对手 |
[08:19] | Well, not at first. | 别先动手 |
[08:21] | No no no. I’m saying that you invite the team over for a slumber party. | 不 不 我是说你们应该邀请全队来举行一次睡衣晚会 |
[08:25] | – So you guys can all bond. – I love parties. | – 这样你们就可以团结一心 – 我喜欢派对 |
[08:28] | And I just got a new sleeping bag! | 并且我最近买了一个新的睡袋 |
[08:31] | Okay, you are way too perky. | 你有点太得瑟了 |
[08:34] | Looks like we’re having a sleepover. | 看样子我们要举行一次睡衣晚会了 |
[08:36] | Yes, in my new sleeping bag! | 我可以睡在我全新的睡袋里 |
[08:40] | Seriously, just dial it down. | 说真的 低调点 |
[08:48] | – What a day. – What a day. | – 多好的一天啊 – 今天太悲惨了 |
[08:53] | – She sat so close. – He sat so close. | – 她离我好近 – 他离我太近了 |
[08:57] | – Our hands touched. – Our hands touched! | – 我们牵了手 – 他居然碰到了我的手 |
[09:02] | Wait, what are you talking about? | 等会 你在说谁 |
[09:04] | Emma’s dad. | 艾玛她爹 |
[09:07] | What a total nightmare. I never want to see him again. | 噩梦啊 我这辈子都不想再见到他了 |
[09:11] | Dad, who says you have to? | 老爸 谁说你需要见到他了 |
[09:13] | Just because I’m hanging out with Emma doesn’t mean that, | 我和艾玛交往并不意味着你就要 |
[09:15] | you have to do stuff with her dad. | 和她爸交往啊 |
[09:17] | Really? I don’t think Randy feels the same way. | 是么 我觉得兰迪可不这么想 |
[09:21] | What do you mean? | 为什么 |
[09:22] | Because he wrote his phone number on my hand. | 因为他把电话号码写到了我的手上 |
[09:26] | Home. | 固定电话 |
[09:28] | And cell. | 和手机号 |
[09:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:49] | – I’m Molly. – I’m PJ. | – 我是茉莉 – 我叫PJ |
[09:51] | Welcome to the neighborhood. | 恭喜乔迁 |
[09:53] | I didn’t know I was living across from a doctor. | 我真不知道我对面住着一个医生 |
[09:55] | Oh, you are? | 啊 有吗 |
[09:58] | I was talking about you. I saw your coat. | 我是在说你啦 我看到你穿着白大褂 |
[10:02] | Oh. Oh, you think… | 哦 你以为 |
[10:04] | It’s so impressive that someone so young could be a doctor. | 太难以置信了 如此年轻就可以成为一名医生 |
[10:08] | I’ve worked really hard. | 我很用功 |
[10:12] | So what’s your specialty? | 你的专业是什么 |
[10:14] | My specialty? I uh… | 我的专业 呃 |
[10:17] | Make people smell better. | 使人更好闻 |
[10:21] | Oh, so you’re an ear, nose, and throat guy? | 哦 所以你是耳鼻喉科的 |
[10:24] | Mostly nose. | 主要是鼻子 |
[10:26] | I’d say it’s 50% nose, 30% ear, 30% throat. | 大概百分之五十鼻子 百分之三十耳朵 百分之三十喉咙 |
[10:32] | That’s 110%. | 这都百分之一百一十了 |
[10:34] | That’s just how much I give. | 这是指我付出的努力 |
[10:39] | So what do you do, Molly? | 你是做什么的茉莉 |
[10:41] | Oh, uh, I’m a college student. | 哦 嗯 我在上大学 |
[10:43] | Well, it was nice meeting you, PJ. | 好吧 很高兴见到你 PJ |
[10:45] | You know, actually… Um. | 其实 嗯 |
[10:48] | I, uh… | 我 啊 |
[10:49] | I’m cooking dinner tonight if you want to come over. | 我在准备晚餐 如果你想来的话 |
[10:54] | The diagnosis is meatloaf. | 主菜是烘肉卷 |
[11:01] | Hey, girls. How’s the bonding going? | 女士们 交流得怎么样了 |
[11:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:09] | I see what the problem is. | 我知道问题出在哪了 |
[11:12] | Put your phones in the basket. | 把你们的手机放到篮子里 |
[11:13] | Good. Dump it. In. | 好 扔进去 进去 |
[11:15] | Aw, man. | 哦 拜托 |
[11:17] | Teddy. | 泰迪 |
[11:20] | Vonnie, you too. | 翁妮 你也是 |
[11:22] | – What if my boyfriend calls? – You have a boyfriend now? | – 要是我男朋友打电话来怎么办 – 你现在有男朋友了 |
[11:25] | Here. | 给你 |
[11:26] | Okay, girls. Forget about your phones. | 孩子们 忘掉你们的手机吧 |
[11:34] | Okay, everybody. We’re gonna do a bonding exercise. | 好了 各位 我们来做一个沟通练习 |
[11:37] | Now get up, get over there, form a circle. | 来 都起来 去那边站成一个圈 |
[11:40] | Let’s go. Hustle, hustle. Get a move on. | 快点快点 动起来 |
[11:42] | Okay. Reach in the circle and grab two hands. | 好 把双手放在圈里并互相抓紧 |
[11:45] | Now the goal here is to untie the knot without letting go. | 我们的目标是不放手并且解开这个结 |
[11:50] | It’s very difficult, but if you work together, you’ll see how easy it is. | 这很困难 但如果你们齐心合力就会发现其实很简单 |
[11:53] | Go. | 开始 |
[11:55] | – Ow. Ow. – Turn this way. | – 嗷 嗷 – 向这边转 |
[11:58] | – No, the other way! – Ow. | – 不行 另外一边 – 哎哟 |
[11:59] | Ow, watch it! | 嗷 看着点 |
[12:01] | Get your butt out of my face! | 你屁股顶着我的脸呢 |
[12:04] | Get your face out of my butt. | 把你的脸拿开 |
[12:10] | You girls have got to learn to work together. | 你们得好好学着怎么合作 |
[12:15] | Okay, I need a volunteer. Teddy. Everyone form a circle around Teddy. | 好的 我需要一个人自愿上来 泰迪 大家围着泰迪绕一个圈 |
[12:19] | Come on. | 快点 |
[12:22] | Now, you’re going to close your eyes and make your body stiff and straight. | 现在 把你的眼睛闭上 把身体绷直 |
[12:28] | And then you’re going to lean into the circle. | 然后向圈外倒下 |
[12:30] | Now, you’re gonna feel like you’re falling, but you’re not | 你以为自己会摔倒 其实并不会 |
[12:33] | because your teammates are going to keep you upright. | 因为你的队友们会扶住你 |
[12:41] | There we go. | 就是这样 |
[12:43] | Now we’re working together. | 这就叫团队合作 |
[12:46] | Good. How you doing, Teddy? | 很好 感觉如何啊 泰迪 |
[12:49] | – You know, actually pretty good. – Good. | – 很不错呢 – 很好 |
[12:53] | Aah! | 啊 |
[12:59] | I have to have a phone, I’m a mom. | 我得随身带手机 因为我是当妈的 |
[13:16] | Hi, Gabe. | 嗨 盖比 |
[13:17] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[13:19] | I was just wondering if you wanted to go out for ice cream. | 想一起出去吃冰淇淋吗 |
[13:21] | – Sure. – Why not make it a foursome? | – 当然 – 何不来个双人组呢 |
[13:23] | Hey. Hey, you know where I live now. | 嘿 你都知道我家住哪了 |
[13:29] | Come on, Bobbo. | 那是当然了 小鲍 |
[13:30] | We had so much fun this afternoon it’d be a crime not to keep the party going. | 咱今儿下午多开心哪 不把派对继续进行下去天理难容啊 |
[13:34] | Yeah… Oh, whoa. | 耶 喔 |
[13:37] | Come on, Gabe. A little help? | 我说盖比 帮个忙啊 |
[13:39] | You smell like flowers. | 你闻上去像花儿一样香 |
[13:41] | Oh, you… You know what? What am I thinking? | 那啥 是这样的 |
[13:44] | I can’t go anywhere, I got two little ones I gotta take care of. | 我哪也去不了 我还有俩小的要照顾 |
[13:47] | I hear you, Bobsled. | 我听到了 鲍哥 |
[13:50] | That’s a cry for help. | 这是赤裸裸的呼救啊 |
[13:51] | So I’m staying right here with you. | 我怎么能撇下你不管 |
[13:54] | Maybe we can just have ice cream here. | 那我们就在这吃冰淇淋吧 |
[13:57] | Looks like the party’s staying home, Bobcat. | 看来要在家里开趴了 鲍小喵 |
[14:02] | As you can tell, I’ve been thinking of some nicknames for you. | 你也听到了 我给你起了好几个昵称 |
[14:05] | So you think of some names for me. | 你也给我想几个呗 |
[14:08] | Oh, I am. | 正想着呢 |
[14:14] | Okay, we are going to do another bonding exercise. | 现在我们要做另一个沟通练习 |
[14:18] | Everyone find a partner. | 每个人找个搭档 |
[14:20] | Okay, good. | 好了 |
[14:21] | Now I want each of you to tell your partner one thing you like about her… | 现在我要每个人告诉对方一个你喜欢她的地方 |
[14:25] | And one thing you don’t. | 以及不喜欢的 |
[14:28] | By the end of this, we’re all gonna be very close. | 完了大家就会更亲密了 |
[14:34] | Oh yeah? Yeah, my head’s too big? | 啥 你说我脑袋太大 |
[14:38] | Well, your head is too small! | 是你脑袋太小 |
[14:41] | I am not over dramatic! | 我才没有过分戏剧化 |
[14:45] | She said over dramatically. | 还说没有 |
[14:48] | Oh, wait a sec. | 等等 |
[14:51] | My bad. | 是我的错 |
[14:53] | This is actually really funny. | 还真是好玩 |
[14:54] | Um, this is not a bonding exercise. | 这个其实不是沟通练习啦 |
[14:58] | No. We did this in my acting class to break down our emotions. | 我们上表演课时这么干以让情绪崩溃 |
[15:04] | I feel so worthless! | 我感觉自己一无是处 |
[15:08] | Well, as you can see, it’s very effective. | 瞧瞧 效果显著啊 |
[15:11] | You know what, Vonnie? You’re even meaner than Coach Hammerstone! | 翁妮 你比哈姆斯通教练还要恶毒 |
[15:15] | Oh, please. Nobody’s meaner than that diphthong. | 得了吧 才没人比那个双元音恶毒 |
[15:18] | – Yeah, the worst. – I hate him. | – 就是 史上最差 – 我恨他 |
[15:20] | – We don’t like the coach? – Hate him. | – 你们不喜欢教练 – 是恨死了 |
[15:22] | And I like everybody. | 别人我都喜欢 |
[15:25] | Well… Well, that’s it. | 那就行了 |
[15:26] | The best thing any team can bond over… | 把队员紧密连在一起的最好事物莫过于 |
[15:29] | A common enemy. | 一个公众之敌 |
[15:31] | Grab your coats. | 拿上外套 |
[15:33] | Wait. What about the slumber party? | 那睡衣派对呢 |
[15:36] | Oh, don’t worry. | 甭担心 |
[15:37] | After we humiliate the coach, we’ll all come back here and get in our jammies. | 等咱羞辱完了教练再回来开 |
[15:49] | If there’s one thing I’ve learned from all my years of doctoring… | 如果非得说从这么些年的行医生涯中学到了什么 |
[15:54] | It’s that sticks and stones can break your bones. | 那必须是 棍棒和石头可以打断骨头 |
[16:00] | – Good to know. – Mm-hmm. | – 很高兴你告诉我 – 嗯 |
[16:03] | You know who used to live in your apartment, Molly? | 茉莉 你知道之前你的公寓住的是谁吗 |
[16:06] | A clown. | 一个小丑 |
[16:07] | Oh, right. Patches. I’m subletting from him. | 对啊 是派切斯 我从他那转租的 |
[16:09] | He’s working on a cruise ship. | 他在艘游轮上工作 |
[16:12] | Boats and clowns. | 船和小丑 |
[16:14] | Ugh, two of my biggest fears. | 呃 我最害怕的两个东西 |
[16:16] | Actually my biggest fear… | 其实我最最害怕的应该是 |
[16:18] | Would be a boat full of spiders… | 一艘由小丑开的 |
[16:21] | Driven by a clown. | 装满蜘蛛的船 |
[16:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:26] | So, shall we retire to the… | 咱能撤了吗 |
[16:30] | Over there? | 到那边 |
[16:33] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 能请你帮个忙吗 |
[16:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:37] | I fell off my bike and scraped my elbow. | 我从自行车上摔下来把肘擦伤了 |
[16:39] | I think it might be infected. | 可能感染了 |
[16:41] | – Would you take a look? – Oh, um. | – 你能给看下吗 – 呃 |
[16:44] | I’m ear, nose, and throat. | 我是耳鼻喉科的 |
[16:46] | You need more of a wrist, elbow, armpit guy. | 你该找臂腕肘科的医生看啊 |
[16:50] | Still. You are a doctor, right? | 怎么说你也是医生呀 |
[16:54] | Got me there. | 可不是呢嘛 |
[16:57] | Okay. Let’s take a look. | 让我看下 |
[17:00] | Ewe ewe ewe ewe ewe ewe ewe! | 好恶 好恶 好恶 好恶 |
[17:02] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[17:04] | – Is it infected? – It’s something. Cover it up! | – 感染了吗 – 赶紧给遮上 |
[17:06] | Oh! Ohh. | 哦 |
[17:08] | Oh, I would rather be on the spider clown boat right now. | 我现在宁愿在小丑开的蜘蛛船上 |
[17:15] | PJ PJ? | |
[17:17] | You’re not really a doctor, are you? | 你不是医生 对吗 |
[17:22] | No. | 嗯 |
[17:23] | I’m not. I… | 我不是 |
[17:25] | Spray cologne at Bimbel’s Department store. | 我只是在宾贝儿店里喷香水的 |
[17:28] | Why did you lie? | 那你为什么要骗我 |
[17:29] | Because you seemed so impressed by all the doctor stuff. | 因为你好像很喜欢医生 |
[17:33] | I didn’t think you’d like me if you knew what I really do. | 我觉得如果你知道我真正的身份就不会喜欢我了 |
[17:36] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:39] | Well… | 嗯 |
[17:41] | Actually… | 其实吧 |
[17:43] | I wasn’t completely honest with you either. | 我也没有完全对你说实话 |
[17:46] | What do you mean? | 啥意思 |
[17:47] | I’m not really a student. | 我并不是学生 |
[17:50] | What are you? | 那你是啥 |
[17:52] | This is a surprise. | 还真“惊喜”啊 |
[17:58] | I don’t usually tell people on the first date, | 我通常不会第一次约会就告诉对方 |
[18:00] | but it kind of came up naturally. | 不过这样好像也挺自然的 |
[18:02] | Okay okay okay. | 好吧好吧 |
[18:04] | I just need some time to get used to this. | 我需要点时间消化一下 |
[18:08] | PJ, a lot of people are afraid of clowns, but I can help you get over that. | 很多人都害怕小丑 不过我会帮你克服的 PJ |
[18:12] | Okay okay okay. Um… | 好的好的 |
[18:16] | We’ll start tomorrow. | 咱明天开始呗 |
[18:27] | Take that, Hammerstone! | 接招吧 哈姆斯通 |
[18:30] | – Whoa. – Yes. | – 喔 – 帅 |
[18:33] | Yeah, taste my two-ply fury! | 让你尝尝我的双层纸卷弹 |
[18:35] | – Great shot, Vonnie. You rock! – Yeah! | – 好身手 帅呆了翁妮 – 耶 |
[18:38] | Keep firing, girls. | 继续开火 姑娘们 |
[18:40] | Five bucks if anyone can get it down the chimney. | 击倒烟囱的奖励五块钱 |
[18:44] | Look at this. We’re really coming together as a team. | 快看哪 真的是在团队合作呢 |
[18:47] | Your idea actually worked. | 你的主意还真起作用了 |
[18:49] | Well, of course it worked. Why are you surprised? | 那是当然了 你有啥好惊讶的 |
[18:51] | I don’t know, maybe I’ve been influenced by the last, | 我也说不好 可能是之前留下阴影了吧 |
[18:54] | 50 ideas that went so horribly wrong. | 五十个主意都没起过作用 |
[18:57] | Well, maybe in the future you’ll give your old mom some credit. | 我说 以后你得相信你家老娘 |
[19:00] | She knows what she’s doing. | 我知道我在做什么 |
[19:02] | Mrs. Duncan? | 邓肯阿姨 |
[19:04] | Why does Coach Hammerstone’s welcome mat say “The Johnsons”? | 为啥哈姆斯通教练家门口的擦鞋垫上写的是“强森家”呢 |
[19:08] | Huh? | 啥 |
[19:10] | Is is 306 North Birchwood, right? | 这不是白桦路北306室吗 |
[19:13] | This is 306 South Birchwood. | 这是白桦路南306室 |
[19:16] | Bummer. | 这可扯了 |
[19:21] | Run! | 快跑 |
[19:26] | Aah! | 啊 |
[19:28] | Whoever doesn’t get arrested, meet me at 306 North Birchwood! | 没被抓住的去白桦路北306室集合 |
[19:37] | Wait wait wait. Don’t answer that. | 等等 别开门 |
[19:40] | Gabe, it’s Emma. | 盖比 我是艾玛 |
[19:41] | Are you home? | 你在家吗 |
[19:42] | It’s a trick. | 这是个计谋 |
[19:43] | I know he’s out there. | 我知道他在外面 |
[19:46] | I’m not here. | 说我不在 |
[19:50] | Emma. | 艾玛 |
[19:51] | And the Rand-man. | 还有兰德侠 |
[19:54] | I didn’t want to say anything so I could trick your dad. | 我没吱声是为了逗你老爸玩的 |
[19:57] | So, where is the Ka-Bobster? | 鲍兄呢 |
[20:00] | Um… | 呃 |
[20:02] | He’s not home. | 他不在家 |
[20:03] | Yes, he is. | 他在家 |
[20:05] | Uh, no. No he’s not. | 不 不在 |
[20:07] | She falls apart every time he leaves so we try to keep her out of the loop. | 每次老爸走她都会哭所以我们骗她来着 |
[20:12] | He’s in there. | 他在后面 |
[20:16] | Oh, I love this guy. Always playing games. | 我爱死这家伙了 总逗我玩 |
[20:20] | – Gotcha! – Hey. | – 抓到你了 – 嘿 |
[20:25] | So, want to sit down? | 坐呗 |
[20:27] | Sure. | 嗯 |
[20:28] | Isn’t it great that our dads are best friends? | 我们的爸爸是好朋友 真是太好了 |
[20:32] | Yeah, about that. | 关于这事吧 |
[20:34] | Um… | 呃 |
[20:36] | The truth is… | 事实上 |
[20:38] | My dad isn’t crazy about your dad. | 我爸不怎么喜欢你爸 |
[20:42] | What? What’s wrong with my dad? | 啥 我爸怎么了 |
[20:45] | For one thing, he’s kind of loud. | 首先 他太闹了 |
[20:47] | He’s outgoing. | 他那是开朗 |
[20:49] | He makes up a bunch of stupid nicknames. | 还总起一堆傻缺的外号 |
[20:52] | Ka-Bobster? That’s hilarious. | 鲍兄 多有趣的外号啊 |
[20:55] | I mean, he licks his fingers and eats other people’s food. | 还有 他舔手指吃别人的食物 |
[21:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:01] | I’ve got nothing for that one. | 这个我想不出理由了 |
[21:03] | You know, your dad’s not exactly perfect. | 不过你老爸也不是多优秀 |
[21:06] | He’s grumpy, and messy, and says stupid things… | 脾气坏 邋遢 冒傻气 |
[21:09] | Whoa whoa whoa. | 喔喔喔 |
[21:10] | My dad’s not the problem. | 问题可不在于我爸 |
[21:13] | Yours is. | 在于你爸 |
[21:14] | I mean, yeah. | 我是说 |
[21:15] | My dad is a problem, but not this problem. | 我爸是有问题 不过这次的问题不在他 |
[21:19] | Well, I can’t believe you’re saying bad things about my dad. | 我不敢相信你竟然说我爸的坏话 |
[21:22] | Daddy? Let’s go! | 爸 我们走 |
[21:25] | – What’s wrong, honey? – I want to go. | – 怎么了 亲爱的 – 我想走了 |
[21:28] | Gabe’s a jerk. | 盖比就是个混球 |
[21:29] | Oh… Oh yeah? Well… | 哦是吗 |
[21:31] | You don’t smell like flowers any more! | 你闻起来再也没有花香的味道了 |
[21:34] | Good one. | 说得好 |
[21:35] | Wasn’t it? | 可不是呢嘛 |
[21:41] | Wow. This is a shock. | 哇 还真是震惊啊 |
[21:44] | Hey, I guess this is it for us, too, huh? | 看来咱俩也不能做朋友了 |
[21:47] | Just because the kids aren’t seeing each other doesn’t mean that we can’t. | 咱孩子闹翻了不代表咱俩就不能在一起玩了啊 |
[21:50] | Hey, I got a great idea. | 我有个好主意 |
[21:52] | Let’s go camping. | 我们去露营吧 |
[21:53] | Hey, I got a better idea. | 我有个更好的注意 |
[21:58] | What is it? | 是啥呀 |
[22:06] | Well, Charlie. | 好了 小查莉 |
[22:08] | Um, once again mom interfered with one of my activities, | 老妈又一次的介入我的活动 |
[22:11] | but this time she actually helped. | 不过这次呢还真是帮上忙了 |
[22:14] | Yeah, thanks to her, the team really bonded. | 多亏她 我们队比以前更紧密了 |
[22:17] | And, uh, we’ll have a chance to bond even more | 等做法院命令的社区服务的时候 |
[22:19] | at our court-ordered community service. | 估计会更紧密 |
[22:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[22:29] | Who? | 找谁 |
[22:31] | Bob-a-lama-ding-dong? | 鲍伯喇嘛丁当 |
[22:34] | – I’m not here. – Oh, yes you are! | – 说我不在 – 哈哈 你在 |
[22:40] | Well, it looks like Bob-a-lama-ding-dong has a new friend. | 啧啧 看来鲍伯喇嘛丁当交个新朋友嘛 |
[22:46] | Ooh. | 咳 |
[22:47] | Wish him good luck, Charlie. | 祝他好运吧 小查莉 |
[22:55] | Teddy, honey, it’s not true. | 泰迪亲 那不是真的 |
[22:58] | Those girls were just being mean. | 她们嘴太坏了 |
[23:00] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[23:02] | Yes, I’m sure. | 当然了 |
[23:04] | You do not have a big head. | 你脑袋不大 |
[23:11] | You’re not just saying that? | 你确定你不是在安慰我 |
[23:13] | No. No. | 当然不是了 |
[23:16] | Lots of families have to have their doors widened. | 很多家庭都需要把门加宽的 |
[23:21] | It’s just that lately I’ve been feeling Like it’s… | 不过最近我感觉 |
[23:24] | Bigger than usual. | 脑袋比以前大了 |
[23:28] | Well, that’s because You’ve been spending too much time with your brothers. | 那估计是因为跟你兄弟们呆在一起的时间太长了 |
[23:31] | Hey, guys. What’s going on? | 说啥呢你们 |
[23:36] | What you looking at? | 你看啥呢 |