时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Gabe. | 盖比 |
[00:09] | Gabe, I have something to tell you. | 盖比 我有事要告诉你 |
[00:12] | Tomorrow when I take you to school, I’m | 明天我开车送你上学后 |
[00:16] | going to park the car and come inside. | 接着我也会去学校 |
[00:18] | Mom, we’ve been over this. | 老妈 这没得商量 |
[00:20] | If you have to use the bathroom, you can just go at the gas station. | 如果你要用洗手间 你可以去加油站的 |
[00:24] | You didn’t let me finish. | 你还没让我说完呢 |
[00:25] | No. The reason I’m going inside is… | 你想错了 我去学校的原因是 |
[00:29] | Please don’t freak out. | 请不要反应太大 |
[00:30] | I’m gonna be your school nurse. | 我将成为你们的校园护士 |
[00:32] | What?! | 什么 |
[00:35] | No! | 不会吧 |
[00:36] | You can’t… | 你不能 |
[00:37] | Why do you hate me?! | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[00:40] | Well, thank you for not freaking out. | 还好 谢谢你反应没那么强烈 |
[00:44] | My mom is working at my school? | 我妈要在我学校工作 |
[00:47] | My life is over. | 我完了 |
[00:50] | It’s just for a week, okay? | 就一星期而已 不用这样吧 |
[00:52] | I’m just filling in while your regular nurse is on vacation. | 我只是临时给你们的校园护士代一下班 她度假去了 |
[00:55] | You couldn’t have done this at a worse time. | 你为什么偏偏选中这个时候 |
[00:58] | Right now at school, I’m considered cool. | 现在在学校 别人都认为我很酷 |
[01:04] | I just… | 我简直 |
[01:06] | Okay, you’re serious. | 好吧 看来你在说真的 |
[01:10] | Go on. | 你继续 |
[01:12] | Well, there’s this really cool kid, Walker, | 跟你说 有个很酷的学生叫步行者 |
[01:14] | and he invited me to eat at his lunch table. | 他邀请我和他同桌进餐 |
[01:17] | Now, they’re all eighth graders, and I’m only a seventh grader. | 他们都是八年级的学生 我是唯一一个七年级学生 |
[01:20] | Do you how big of an honor that is? | 你知道那是多大的荣耀吗 |
[01:23] | Oh, Gabe. I’m sorry. I… I had no idea. | 呃 盖比 对不起 我 我不知道 |
[01:26] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不早告诉我 |
[01:28] | I’ll just turn down the money we need for groceries. | 我正好少花点钱在买食品上 |
[01:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:33] | And then I’ll teach you about sarcasm. | 然后我会教你如何讽刺人 |
[01:36] | Well, can’t you at least not tell anybody you’re my mom? | 好了 最低要求 你能不能不要告诉任何人你是我妈 |
[01:40] | I mean, maybe you can use a different name. | 我的意思是 或许你可以换个名字 |
[01:42] | Well, I guess I could use my maiden name. | 嗯 我想我可以用我的娘家姓 |
[01:44] | Blankenhooper. | 布兰根琥珀 |
[01:47] | That’s good. And if we see each other at school, | 很好 还有 如果我们在学校看见对方 |
[01:50] | we just keep going. | 我们只管走自己的路 |
[01:51] | We don’t talk, we don’t look at each other, we don’t interact in any way. | 我们不交谈 不朝彼此看 反正就是不做任何交流 |
[01:54] | – So just like breakfast? – Exactly. | -那就跟我们吃早餐时的情形一样喽 -非常正确 |
[02:00] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[02:02] | Running late and dad jokes. | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[02:04] | “Has anybody seen my left shoe?” | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[02:07] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:08] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud. | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:10] | There it is up on the roof. | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:14] | I’ve been there, I survived. | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:17] | So just take my advice. | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:20] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:21] | Things are crazy. | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:23] | But I know your future’s bright. | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:26] | Hang in there, baby, | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:29] | There’s no maybe. | 不要怀疑 |
[02:30] | Everything turns out all right. | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:33] | Sure life is up and down. | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:35] | But trust me, it comes back around. | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:39] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be. | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:44] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:55] | – Hey, dad. – Hey, honey. | -嘿 老爸 -嘿 宝贝 |
[02:58] | Oh, hey. I’m Bob. I’m Teddy’s dad. | 噢 嘿 我是鲍伯 泰迪的老爸 |
[03:01] | I know. I’m Vonnie. We’ve met, like, three times. | 我知道 我叫翁妮 我们见过 好像有三次了吧 |
[03:05] | Oh, I’m… I’m sorry. | 哦 不好意思 |
[03:08] | That’s okay. Happens all the time. | 没事儿 习以为常了 |
[03:10] | Some people just don’t stand out in a crowd. | 有些人只是在人群中不显眼 |
[03:13] | Or in a group of two. | 即使是在两个人中 |
[03:16] | Well, I won’t forget you again. | 嗯 我再不会忘记你的 |
[03:19] | All right, girls. So what you working on? | 好了 姑娘们 你们准备忙什么 |
[03:22] | Oh, it’s a… it’s an assignment for our business and marketing class. | 呃 就是 就是一份市场营销课的作业 |
[03:25] | Basically, come up with a product idea | 大致要求是 构思出一种新产品 |
[03:27] | then pitch it to the group. | 然后把它推销给全组成员 |
[03:29] | Oh! I got… I got a good idea for a product. | 哦 懂了 我想到了一样好产品 |
[03:31] | Let me guess, it’s the corn chips that clean your teeth while you eat them? | 让我猜猜 是食用时能清洁牙齿的玉米片 |
[03:37] | Did I mention they come in different flavors? | 我提过它们还有不同口味吗 |
[03:39] | Bye, dad. | 再见吧 老爸 |
[03:43] | – Dentitos. – Bye, dad. | -新产品就叫洁牙玉米片 -再见啦 老爸 |
[03:48] | So, let’s talk. | 我们来讨论吧 |
[03:51] | Let’s talk ideas. | 来讲讲各自的想法吧 |
[03:52] | – What’s up with your voice? – Oh, it’s just a little scratchy. | -你声音怎么了 -哦 只是有点沙哑而已 |
[03:55] | – So, uh, what’d you come up with? – It’s your house, you go first. | -呃 嗯 你想到什么主意了 -这在你家 你先说吧 |
[03:59] | Okay. Um, so my idea is pajamas with a fun twist. | 好吧 呃 我想到的新产品就是能用来跳摇摆舞的睡衣 |
[04:04] | Basically, they’re footie pajamas that you decorate yourself. | 大致是这样的 它们是一种你可以自己涂鸦装饰的连袜装睡衣 |
[04:08] | Introducing… | 这是配图介绍 |
[04:10] | Graffooties! | 涂鸦连袜睡衣 |
[04:13] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[04:15] | Man, that is so weird. | 天啦 真是太奇怪了 |
[04:17] | What is? | 什么太奇怪了 |
[04:17] | I had the exact same idea. | 我和你的想法一模一样 |
[04:21] | I mean, I don’t have a drawing, or like a name, | 我的意思是 我只是没有画出来 也没给它取名字 |
[04:24] | but everything else, exactly the same. | 其余的全都和你想的一样 |
[04:29] | You don’t have an idea, do you? | 你什么都没想 是不是 |
[04:31] | No, ma’am. I do not. | 没有 女长官 我没想过 |
[04:35] | – Vonnie? – Yep? | -翁妮 -怎么啦 |
[04:37] | What have you been doing all week? | 这一星期来你都在做什么 |
[04:39] | Congratulating myself for picking you as my partner? | 庆幸我把你选作搭档 |
[04:52] | I’m coming. | 来了 |
[04:56] | I said I’m coming. | 就来了 |
[05:00] | Mom? What are you doing here? | 老妈 你来这儿干什么 |
[05:02] | What am I doing here? I’m dropping off Charlie and Toby. | 我来这儿干什么 我要摆脱掉查莉和托比 |
[05:05] | I thought Gabe would be the first kid you got rid of. | 我以为盖比才是你最想摆脱掉的孩子 |
[05:09] | PJ, I’m working at Gabe’s school. | PJ 我要去盖比的学校工作 |
[05:10] | You’re gonna have to watch the little ones for a few days. | 你得帮忙照看查莉和托比几天 |
[05:12] | I thought I explained all this on the phone to Emmett. | 我不是在电话里都和埃米特说过吗 |
[05:14] | – Didn’t he give you the message? – No, he didn’t. | -他没告诉你吗 -没有 |
[05:17] | I’m gonna call him. | 我打给他问问 |
[05:24] | Hello? | 喂 |
[05:25] | Emmett, did you forget to give me a message? | 埃米特 你是不是有什么事忘了告诉我 |
[05:27] | Your mom’s dropping the kids off. | 你妈要把孩子丢在这儿 |
[05:30] | – I’ll pick them up at 3:30. – She’ll pick them up at 3:30. | -我三点半会来接他们 -她三点半会来接他们 |
[05:33] | Hey, you. Have fun. | 嘿 宝贝 在这儿好好玩 |
[05:36] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[05:39] | Is this your house? | 这是你家吗 |
[05:41] | Yep. | 是的 |
[05:42] | Were you bad? | 你是坏人吗 |
[05:53] | Well, hello there, kid I don’t know. | 你好 那个我不认识的孩子 |
[05:55] | I’m nurse Blankenhooper, what’s your name? | 我是布兰根琥珀护士 你叫什么名字 |
[05:58] | You promised you wouldn’t talk to me. | 你答应过不和我讲话的 |
[06:00] | Well, I just wanted to let you know that your zipper is down. | 呃 我只是想提醒你拉链没拉上 |
[06:03] | Oh! Made you look. | 噢 逗你玩呢 |
[06:05] | I love middle school. | 爱死中学了 |
[06:11] | – Hey, s’up. – S’up. | -嘿 昨样 -你昨样 |
[06:14] | I can’t believe I have to run the mile in P.E. today. | 简直不敢相信今天体育课我得一英里长跑 |
[06:17] | – I hate the mile. – Yeah, me too. | -我讨厌一英里长跑 -嗯 我也是 |
[06:20] | It totally ruins my hair. | 跑步把我的发型全毁了 |
[06:28] | Someone as cool as you shouldn’t have to run the mile. | 像你这样酷的人不该一英里长跑 |
[06:31] | I mean, your name’s Walker, not runner. | 我意思是 你叫步行者 不叫飞奔者 |
[06:33] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[06:36] | Don’t worry about me, dude. | 不用给我操心 伙计 |
[06:39] | I’m not running it. | 我没打算跑 |
[06:41] | How are you gonna get out of it? | 你怎么可以不用跑呢 |
[06:43] | I’ve been in eighth grade for three years now, I’ve picked up some things. | 我读八年级三年了 还是学到了点东西的 |
[06:54] | Oh, nurse? Over here. | 噢 护士 过来一下 |
[06:59] | What’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[07:00] | Oh, the problem is, I just totally barfed. | 噢 我刚才严重呕吐了 |
[07:02] | Guess I can’t go to P.E. | 我可能上不了体育课了 |
[07:04] | Wow, that looks like potato soup and fruit punch. | 哇 那似乎是土豆汤和果汁 |
[07:08] | That’s what I ate. | 那正是我吃下的东西 |
[07:09] | Guess they had a fight in my stomach. | 它们大概在我胃里翻江倒海地狠斗了一番 |
[07:11] | Are you sure they were ever in your stomach? | 你确定它们到你胃里溜达过 |
[07:13] | They seem to have landed in two separate puddles. | 地上的两滩似乎是分开的 |
[07:18] | Yeah. Gnarly, huh? | 呃 不是很明显 哈 |
[07:20] | So, guess you’d better write me a note to get out of P.E. | 那么 你是不是该给我开张病假条让我免上体育课 |
[07:23] | Yeah, I better. | 我想是的 |
[07:26] | Okay. | 嗯 |
[07:28] | I’m gonna write you an ID 10-T form. | 我要给你开一张ID 10-T假条 |
[07:32] | Okay. | 好 |
[07:33] | I want you to wear this all day. | 我希望你整天把这个贴在身上 |
[07:45] | Enjoy P.E. | 还是乖乖上体育课去吧 |
[07:54] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[07:57] | There she is! | 是你啊 |
[08:00] | There he is. | 是你啊 |
[08:01] | The guy who can’t remember my name. | 那个不记得我名字的家伙 |
[08:05] | I remember your name… | 我记得你名字 |
[08:08] | Connie. | 科妮 |
[08:10] | Nope. | 错 |
[08:13] | Oh, uh… | 呃 嗯 |
[08:15] | Little bit of bad news, Teddy’s got some laryngitis. | 呃 出了点小状况 泰迪咽喉发炎了 |
[08:18] | Doctor’s said she shouldn’t speak for a couple of days. | 医生说她接下来几天不宜讲话 |
[08:20] | A couple days? But what about our presentation? | 几天 那我们的产品介绍怎么办 |
[08:25] | Oh, me? | 啊 我来讲 |
[08:26] | No. I can’t. | 不行 我做不了 |
[08:31] | No, but… I’ve never given a presentation before. | 不行 我从来都没做过产品介绍 |
[08:38] | Wow. Look at this! | 哇 看这个 |
[08:40] | It’s like she knows exactly what you’re gonna say. | 似乎你要说什么她全知道 |
[08:44] | Hey, I bet you don’t have a card for me. | 嘿 我肯定你没为我准备卡片 |
[08:50] | And away I go. | 那我还是走吧 |
[08:52] | Oh, uh, good-bye… | 噢 呃 再见 |
[08:57] | Vonnie! | 翁妮 |
[09:01] | Can I… can I keep the card? | 能把这张卡片给我吗 |
[09:11] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 到了 |
[09:12] | Can I have my balloon back now? | 现在能把我的气球还给我吗 |
[09:14] | Whatever. | 随便 |
[09:18] | – Hi, PJ. – Hey, Mindy. | -嗨 PJ -嘿 曼迪 |
[09:20] | I didn’t know you were a babysitter. | 没想到你在帮人照看小孩 |
[09:22] | I’m not. I’m just watching my brother and sister. | 没有 我只是在照看我的弟弟妹妹 |
[09:24] | Actually, I’m kind of in a bind. My nanny just canceled. | 事实上 我现在有点为难 我家的保姆刚辞退了 |
[09:28] | Any chance you could watch the twins for a couple of hours? | 你能帮忙照看下这对双胞胎吗 就几个小时 |
[09:30] | Oh… I don’t know. | 呃 说不准 |
[09:33] | I’ll pay you 15 bucks an hour. | 每小时我付你十五美元 |
[09:35] | – Per kid? – Sure. | -每小时每个孩子十五美元吗 -当然了 |
[09:36] | Wow. | 哇噢 |
[09:38] | Let’s see, that’s 15 bucks an hour times two kids for two hours. | 让我算算 那就是十五乘以二 再乘以二 |
[09:43] | Oh, let’s see. Carry the one… | 噢 让我想下 进一 |
[09:45] | Just say yes. | 答应了吧 |
[09:46] | Yes. | 好 |
[09:54] | Okay. So here’s my new plan. | 好了 我的新计划是这样的 |
[09:57] | Yesterday’s fake puke went on the floor, | 昨天假装呕吐给倒在了地上 |
[09:59] | tomorrow’s is gonna go all over nurse Blankenhooper. | 明天的将会吐到布兰根琥珀护士全身 |
[10:03] | You’re gonna puke on her? | 你要往她身上吐 |
[10:05] | Doesn’t that seem a little extreme? | 那样是不是有点过激 |
[10:06] | Yeah. | 是 |
[10:08] | We’re gonna humiliate her so bad, | 我们狠狠地羞辱她一番 |
[10:10] | she’ll never show her face in this school again. | 她就在学校待不下去了 |
[10:12] | Well, I do like that part. | 呃 后面部分我倒喜欢 |
[10:23] | Hey, Teddy. How you feeling? | 嘿 泰迪 感觉怎么样 |
[10:26] | Super good and getting better. | 相当不错而且越来越好 |
[10:29] | What’s all this? | 这是什么 |
[10:31] | This is how I’m going to communicate with you today. | 我今天就靠这个跟你讲话了 |
[10:34] | A text-to-speech program. | 一个把文本转换成语音的程序 |
[10:36] | Okay. | 哦 |
[10:39] | Here’s the presentation. | 这是产品介绍的稿子 |
[10:41] | Read this out loud. | 把它大声读出来 |
[10:46] | Hi. I’m Vonnie. | 嗨 我是翁妮 |
[10:48] | My partner Teddy and I have something very exciting to share with you today. | 今天我和我的搭档泰迪有非常激动人心的事要和你们分享 |
[10:54] | Be more excited. | 表现得更兴奋点 |
[10:55] | Give me some sizzle with that steak. | 让我听到你具有煽动性的声音 |
[11:00] | Hi! I’m Vonnie. | 嗨 我是翁妮 |
[11:02] | My partner Teddy and I have something very exciting to share with you! | 今天我和我的搭档泰迪有非常激动人心的事要和你们分享 |
[11:05] | Stop. You’re killing me. | 停 你想要我的命啊 |
[11:08] | Hey. Don’t take that tone with me. | 喂 别用那种语气和我说话 |
[11:10] | This is the only tone I have. | 我只能用这种语气说话 |
[11:14] | I can’t do this. Let’s just give up. | 我做不了 我们放弃吧 |
[11:17] | What is wrong with you? | 没毛病吧你 |
[11:18] | Are you a loser? | 你是个窝囊废吗 |
[11:20] | Hey! I’m not a loser! You’re a loser! | 嘿 我不是窝囊废 你才是窝囊废 |
[11:22] | That’s it. | 就要这样 |
[11:24] | Use that passion tomorrow. | 把这种激情带到明天的产品介绍上 |
[11:26] | You’ll nail it, Connie. | 你会成功的 科妮 |
[11:31] | Sorry, typo. | 不好意思 打错了 |
[11:33] | Vonnie. | 翁妮 |
[11:39] | Little Lambs Babysitting Service, taking good care of your kids since… | 小可爱孩子照看服务贴心照看你的孩子始于 |
[11:43] | Yesterday. | 昨天 |
[11:45] | Yes, we are fully licensed. I’ve been driving for two years. | 当然了 我们肯定有驾照啊 我已经有两年驾龄 |
[11:50] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:52] | PJ, this babysitting thing is a gold mine. | PJ 照看孩子太有赚头了 |
[11:54] | I know, dude. We got seven kids. | 我知道 伙计 我们照看着七个呢 |
[11:56] | Seven times 15, times two… | 七乘以十五 再乘以二 |
[11:59] | Carry the three… uh. | 进三 呃 |
[12:01] | I’m bored. | 我好无聊 |
[12:03] | Hey, I’m kinda bored too. | 嗯 我也觉得无聊 |
[12:05] | Okay. Uh, how about music time? | 好吧 呃 来听音乐怎么样 |
[12:08] | – Yeah, music time? – Yeah. | 嗯 听音乐 嗯 |
[12:09] | – Come on, kids. Yay! – Gather around, little lambs. | -来吧 孩子们 快 -围过来 小可爱们 |
[12:11] | – Come on. – There we go. | -好的 -我们开始喽 |
[12:14] | Uh. | 呃 |
[12:16] | Grab a crayon. | 拿起画笔 |
[12:18] | Draw a flower. | 画一朵花 |
[12:21] | You get all this for 15 an hour. | 做了这些每小时就有十五美元 |
[12:24] | Fun in leaps, and fun in bounds. | 蹦蹦跳跳多欢喜 |
[12:28] | And now it’s time to sing about sounds. | 现在来唱关于声音的歌吧 |
[12:32] | – A car goes…- Beep. | -汽车的响声是 -嘟嘟 |
[12:34] | – And a dog goes…- Woof. | -小狗的叫声是 -汪汪 |
[12:36] | – And a bird goes…- Tweet. | -小鸟的叫声是 -啾啾 |
[12:38] | – And a phone goes…- Ring. | -电话的响声是 -铃铃 |
[12:39] | – And a bee goes…- Buzz. | -蜜蜂的叫声是 -嗡嗡 |
[12:41] | And these are the sounds of the sounds. | 这些就是各种叫声的拟声 |
[12:44] | And these are the sounds, of the sounds. | 这些就是各种叫声的拟声 |
[12:47] | – Yay! – Woo! | -耶 -哇噢 |
[12:50] | Wait. Shh shh shh shh. | 等等 嘘 嘘 嘘 嘘 |
[12:52] | – What’s going on in there? – It’s the landlady. Um… | -里面在搞什么 -是女房东 呃 |
[12:54] | Hey, kids. How about a field trip to bathroom land? | 嘿 孩子们 我们去洗手间考察探密怎么样 |
[12:57] | – Yay! – Woo! | -耶 -哇噢 |
[12:59] | Hey, come on. Silent trip. | 嘿 注意 无声考察 |
[13:00] | Silent trip. | 无声考察 |
[13:05] | Verna! | 是你啊,维纳 |
[13:08] | Who’s making all the noise? | 是谁在那吵吵闹闹 |
[13:10] | I heard kids. You got kids in here? | 我听到了孩子的声音 你带孩子到这儿来了 |
[13:13] | No. No kids. Just us. | 没 哪有孩子 就我们俩 |
[13:16] | Then what’s with all the juice boxes? And the shirts? | 那这些盒装果汁怎么解释 还有你们身上的短袖 |
[13:20] | We’re just two young guys who like to drink juice from boxes, | 我俩只是爱喝盒装果汁的小朋友 |
[13:24] | while wearing matching shirts. | 当穿着印有自己名字短袖的时候 |
[13:26] | – It’s relaxing. – Yeah. | -那样很放松 -对 |
[13:29] | Well, I hope you’re not running some kind of babysitting service. | 好吧 我希望你们不是在做什么照看孩子之类的服务 |
[13:32] | Because that is against building regulations. | 因为那违反大楼规定 |
[13:36] | Babysitting service? Oh, that’s ridiculous. | 照看孩子 噢 那太可笑了 |
[13:38] | No, it’s just me and Emmett. | 没有 这儿就我和埃米特 |
[13:42] | Somebody in your bathroom? | 洗手间里有人 |
[13:43] | Mm-mm, no, it’s uh, the toilet’s broken. | 呃 没 那是 马桶坏了 |
[13:46] | Yeah, we’re having this delayed flushing issue. | 对 我们的马桶有延后冲刷的毛病 |
[13:51] | It’s very upsetting. | 真的很恼人 |
[13:52] | When I do my business, I like it to be gone immediately. | 我上完厕所 喜欢立马把它冲掉 |
[13:58] | Well, thanks for stopping by. | 好了 感谢来访 |
[14:02] | I’ll grab my tools and be right back. | 我去拿工具 马上回来 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:06] | Dude, what are we gonna do? We have to hide the kids. | 伙计 我们该怎么办 我们得把孩子藏起来 |
[14:09] | Okay. Um. | 是的 嗯 |
[14:12] | Field trip to the ledge. | 到窗台上去考察 |
[14:14] | No. | 不行 |
[14:17] | – No. – Okay. | -不行 -算了 |
[14:27] | – Hey, mom. – Hey. | -嘿 老妈 -嘿 |
[14:29] | Whoa. | 哇噢 |
[14:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:32] | Nothing, it’s just… | 没什么 就是 |
[14:34] | You look kind of tired. | 你看起来有点疲倦 |
[14:37] | What? That’s ridiculous. I feel great. | 什么 太可笑了 我精神好得很 |
[14:40] | Took a three hour nap in the nurse’s office today. | 今天在办公室小睡了三个小时 |
[14:44] | Kids kept banging on the door, I was out. | 孩子们不停地敲门 我才出来的 |
[14:50] | I think you should take tomorrow off. | 我想明天你还是不要去学校的好 |
[14:52] | Why? | 为什么 |
[14:53] | Well, you’ve heard of bring your kid to work day? | 呃 你听说过携子工作日吗 |
[14:57] | Well, tomorrow’s keep your mom at home day. | 那么 明天就是妈妈居家日 |
[15:02] | Come on, Gabe. You’re better than that. | 行了吧 盖比 不用搞那一套了 |
[15:03] | Oh, just stay home. I’m desperate. | 好吧 你待在家就是 我无计可施了 |
[15:08] | What is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[15:09] | Well, I’m going through the worst dilemma of my life. | 好吧 我正经历人生最严重的进退两难时刻 |
[15:12] | It’s you versus being cool, and… | 我在想是该帮你还是和酷哥们儿们为伍 然而 |
[15:15] | I can’t believe I’m picking you. | 我也想不通我为什么竟然选择帮你 |
[15:21] | Okay, Gabe. What’s going on? | 好了 盖比 到底怎么回事 |
[15:24] | Well, you didn’t hear this from me, but… | 好吧 这可不是我跟你说的啊 但 |
[15:27] | There’s a good chance you’re getting puked on tomorrow by Walker. | 明天很有可能你会被步行者往身上吐秽物 |
[15:33] | I’m getting puked on and you struggled to tell me? | 我会被吐秽物 你竟然还犹豫要不要告诉我 |
[15:38] | This kid throws really cool parties. | 那家伙举办的派对酷毙了 |
[15:40] | – I gave birth do you! – That was a long time ago! | -那还是我生下了你呢 -那是很久以前的事儿了 |
[15:46] | Look, can you please just not come to school tomorrow? | 听着 算我求你 明天能不去学校吗 |
[15:49] | Okay. Okay, so I don’t go in tomorrow. | 好吧 好吧 就算我明天不去 |
[15:52] | What about Thursday and Friday? | 那周四 周五怎么办 |
[15:54] | When does it end? | 我得躲到什么时候 |
[15:56] | Saturday. | 周六 |
[16:04] | – Easy. Easy. – Okay. | -轻点 轻点 -好了 |
[16:07] | Perfect. | 太完美了 |
[16:08] | It’s open. | 门没锁 |
[16:11] | Here to fix the toilet. | 我来修马桶了 |
[16:13] | Bathroom’s right over there. | 洗手间在那边 |
[16:18] | – Was that there before? – Was what there before? | -那东西刚才在那吗 -什么东西 |
[16:23] | The giant pile of clothes. | 那堆成山的衣服 |
[16:28] | Laundry day. | 今天是洗衣日嘛 |
[16:30] | Yeah. You drink as much juice as we do,you’re gonna have a lot of laundry. | 对 你要像我们一样喝那么多果汁你也会有很多衣服要洗 |
[16:35] | Well, shouldn’t you get started with your wash? | 好了 你们是不是该开始洗了 |
[16:38] | Uh… | 呃 |
[16:40] | Yes. We should. | 嗯 该开始了 |
[16:43] | Emmett. Come on. Let’s get started. | 埃米特 快 我们开始洗吧 |
[16:49] | Aah aah aah! | 啊 啊 啊 |
[16:54] | Hello. | 你好 |
[17:10] | Turns out laryngitis is contagious. | 原来咽喉炎是会传染的 |
[17:17] | Oh, no. | 噢 不 |
[17:18] | Our presentation is in one hour. | 我们的产品介绍一小时后就要开始了 |
[17:22] | What are we going to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[17:26] | Oh, hey girls. What’s up? | 噢 姑娘们 怎么了 |
[17:28] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[17:33] | I have the same idea. | 我和你的主意一样 |
[17:37] | You go first. | 你先说 |
[17:41] | Bob: Hi. I’m Teddy. | 嗨 我是泰迪 |
[17:45] | My partner, Vonnie and I have something very exciting to share with you today. | 今天我和我的搭档翁妮有非常激动人心的事要和你们分享 |
[17:51] | We take you to a sleepover… | 我俩要带你们去 |
[17:53] | Somewhere in the U.S.A. | 国内的某个地方通宵聚会 |
[17:59] | Ding dong. | 叮当 |
[18:01] | Hey, girl! Thanks for the sleepover. | 嘿 闺蜜 谢谢你来参加通宵聚会 |
[18:05] | No prob. That’s what besties do. | 不客气 那是好朋友该做的 |
[18:09] | I just wish there was some way we could wake up this slumber party. | 我希望有什么办法能让这沉闷的派对变得有生气 |
[18:13] | Well now, there is. | 现在 有了 |
[18:16] | Yeah yeah yeah yeah! | 耶 耶 耶 耶 |
[18:23] | With Graffooties! | 有了涂鸦连袜睡衣 |
[18:25] | The all new pajamas you can write on. | 全新的可涂鸦睡衣 |
[18:32] | Wow! That combines the two things girls love best. | 哇噢 它把女孩们最喜欢的两样东西完美联系 |
[18:36] | Drawing and sleepwear. | 绘画和睡衣 |
[18:41] | Now together in one super fun package. | 现在它们合二为一 超值放送 |
[18:45] | Omg. | 我的天啊 |
[18:47] | Bff. | 它成了我永远最好的朋友 |
[18:48] | Graffooties will make you lol. | 涂鸦连袜睡衣会让你会心大笑 |
[18:52] | Ha ha ha. | 哈 哈 哈 |
[18:53] | Hee hee hee. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[18:55] | Ho ho ho. | 吼 吼 吼 |
[19:00] | Graffooties. | 涂鸦连袜睡衣 |
[19:02] | They make bedtime a blast. | 它把你的睡眠变成欢娱 |
[19:04] | Yeah yeah yeah yeah! | 耶 耶 耶 耶 |
[19:22] | Ah, there’s Blankenhooper. | 啊 布兰根琥珀护士来了 |
[19:24] | Now, Gabe. Remember what to do? | 喂 盖比 记得你该怎么做吗 |
[19:26] | Yeah. I distract her while you take a big swig of mushroom soup. | 嗯 我吸引她的注意力让你趁机喝一大口蘑菇汤到嘴里 |
[19:29] | And then boom. | 然后噗的一声 |
[19:31] | I get her right in the face. | 我正好吐在她脸上 |
[19:34] | Oh, nurse? | 噢 护士 |
[19:36] | I don’t feel so good. | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[19:39] | – Oh, no. What’s wrong? – Oh, I feel nauseous. | -噢 不 怎么回事 -噢 我感觉恶心反胃 |
[19:42] | Oh. | 噢 |
[19:43] | Nurse! | 护士 |
[19:45] | Look over there. Something medical looks like it’s happening. | 看那边 有人似乎需要医疗帮助 |
[19:47] | Hey, don’t distract me, kid. | 嘿 别在那搅和 孩子 |
[19:49] | Can’t you see that this boy here is very ill? | 你没看见这个男孩病得很严重吗 |
[19:51] | Fortunately, I’ve come prepared. | 幸运的是 我有备而来 |
[19:59] | – What’s that? – Your anti-nausea shot. | -那是什么 -给你治疗恶心的针剂 |
[20:03] | Uh… I don’t need it. | 啊 我不需要 |
[20:04] | Actually, I’m feeling a whole lot better now. | 事实上 我现在感觉完全好多了 |
[20:07] | Oh, no. That means the puke is eating your brain. | 噢 不 那证明呕吐正让你变得头脑不清 |
[20:11] | I’m gonna have to give you this shot right in your head. | 我得在你脑袋上打一针 |
[20:14] | – In my head? – In your head. | -在我头上打 -是的 |
[20:17] | First, of course, I’m gonna have to shave your hair. | 首先 当然了 我得剃掉你的头发 |
[20:22] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[20:24] | Here we go… | 来吧 |
[20:33] | Mmm! | 啊 |
[20:35] | Spaghetti. | 哇噢 意大利面条 |
[20:43] | Okay. All right, Charlie. Uh… | 嗯 好吧 查莉 呃 |
[20:46] | Well, Teddy still can’t talk so… | 呃 泰迪仍然不能讲话 所以 |
[20:49] | Uh, dad’s gonna fill in for the video diary. | 呃 老爸得代她拍一下视频日记 |
[20:51] | So, uh… | 那么 呃 |
[20:53] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运喽 小查莉 |
[20:55] | What? I thought that was pretty good. | 怎么了 我认为那样很好啊 |
[20:58] | We… all right. We… okay. | 那我们 好吧 那我们 好吧 |
[21:00] | Uh, Charlie, I guess I’m supposed to say more. So uh… | 呃 查莉 我想我该多说几句 所以 呃 |
[21:06] | All right, well uh… | 好吧 呃 |
[21:07] | Okay, so this week, uh, Teddy learned a very valuable lesson… | 呃 这周呢 呃 泰迪学到了非常有用的一课 |
[21:12] | About um… uh… | 关于 呃 呃 |
[21:15] | Being yourself? | 做自我 |
[21:18] | Telling the truth? | 诚实 |
[21:21] | Going for it? | 追逐目标 |
[21:22] | Teamwork? | 团队合作 |
[21:24] | Teamwork! | 团队合作 |
[21:25] | Teamwork. | 团队合作 |
[21:28] | Because… oh oh oh oh! | 因为 哦 哦 哦 哦 |
[21:29] | Because if you don’t work as a team, then the team don’t work. | 因为如果你不配合团队工作团队就没法儿工作 |
[21:34] | Huh? How about that. | 哈 那个怎么样 |
[21:36] | That… come on, that’s pretty good. I got a bunch of that. | 那 行了吧 已经非常好了 我说了很多了 |
[21:49] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运喽 小查莉 |
[21:59] | What am I gonna do? | 我该怎么办 |
[22:01] | Ever since the presentation, my voice has been like this. | 自从那次产品介绍后 我的声音就变成这样了 |
[22:06] | You think you got problems? | 你以为就你一个人声音出现了问题 |
[22:09] | I got kicked off my bowling team because of this. | 我因为这个都被踢出保龄球队了 |
[22:16] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 伙计们 |
[22:19] | Something really strange is going on around here. | 很诡异的事情发生了 |
[22:23] | Tell me about it. | 说来听听 |
[22:25] | I know at this age my voice is supposed to change, but not into my mom’s! | 我知道我处在变声期 但也不该变成我妈的声音啊 |
[22:33] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干什么 |
[22:35] | I’m just here to fix the toilet. | 维修马桶 |