时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Uh-oh! Dad’s here. | 呃喔 爹地来了 |
[00:09] | Donuts! Run for your lives! | 甜甜圈们 快逃命吧 |
[00:14] | Up top. | 击个掌 |
[00:16] | It’s not funny anymore. Dad’s lost a bunch of weight. | 已经不搞笑了 老爸体重减了不少了 |
[00:19] | Thanks a lot, dad. You got skinny and killed all my best material. | 感激涕零啊 老爹 你减肥毁了我最经典的笑话 |
[00:24] | Actually, I’ve lost so much weight, | 说到这了 我瘦了不少了 |
[00:25] | I gotta start buying my clothes in a regular store now. | 我现在可以在普通服装店里买衣服了 |
[00:28] | No more “Benny’s Huge and Bald”? | 不再去“班尼肥大特制服装店”了 |
[00:32] | “Lenny’s Big and Tall”. | 兰尼高大强壮服装店 |
[00:36] | But I love Lenny’s. | 但我喜欢兰尼店 |
[00:38] | It’s the only store with steel-reinforced dressing rooms. | 那是家独一无二的店 有钢结构支撑的试衣间 |
[00:42] | The only store where the freight entrance is also the main entrance. | 那是家独一无二的店 把货物入口当正门 |
[00:47] | Okay, wait wait. Okay, I got one. | 哦 稍等 好 我想到一个笑话 |
[00:49] | It’s the only store where the large sizes are big and the small ones… | 那是家独一无二的店 大号衣服很大而小号的 |
[00:55] | Aren’t. | 不会 |
[00:59] | Yeah, I guess I don’t got one. | 好吧 我猜这不是个笑话 |
[01:01] | All right. I’m off to the Mall. | 那好 我去商场了 |
[01:03] | Wow. Shopping without shame. | 哇 光明正大的逛街 |
[01:06] | This is gonna be different. | 真是全新的体验 |
[01:09] | Hey, dad. Just don’t get a hairpiece. | 嘿 老爸 你可别买假发 |
[01:11] | I mean, you gotta leave me something. | 我是说 你总得给我留点可嘲笑的东西 |
[01:16] | Where the big people are so fat… | 那是一个大人很胖 |
[01:18] | – P.J., we’re done. – Okay. | -PJ 我们玩完了 -好的 |
[01:22] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:24] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:26] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:29] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:31] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:32] | There it is up on the roof. | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:36] | I’ve been there, I survived. | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:39] | So just take my advice. | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:42] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:44] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:45] | But I know your future’s bright. | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:48] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:51] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:52] | Everything turns out all right. | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:55] | Sure life is up and down. | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:57] | But trust me, it comes back around. | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:01] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be. | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:06] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:18] | Great news! Remember that play I wrote? | 天大好消息 还记得我写的那个剧本吗 |
[02:20] | – “The dancing Princess”? – Yeah. | -舞动的小公主 -是的 |
[02:22] | My theater group is doing the production and Ivy’s directing. | 我们剧目组要公开演出 由艾薇担任导演 |
[02:25] | And I’m starring? | 要我来主演吗 |
[02:28] | – No. – Oh. | -不是 -噢 |
[02:30] | Then what’s the great news? | 那好消息是什么 |
[02:32] | Well, you’re not in this one, mom, but guess who is. | 那个 母亲大人您不是主演 但您猜谁是 |
[02:36] | Charlie! | 查莉哦 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna be a Princess. | 我要成为公主啦 |
[02:40] | Good for you. | 恭喜啊 |
[02:42] | Hope show business doesn’t break your heart as it did mine. | 希望演艺事业不会令你心碎 就像我 |
[02:48] | Hey, Charlie. Why is that bear still on the floor? | 嗨 查莉 那个熊怎么还在地上 |
[02:50] | I asked you to pick that up an hour ago. | 我一个小时前就让你捡起来了 |
[02:54] | Hey, Princess. I’m not gonna ask you again. | 嘿 公主 我不想再说一遍了 |
[02:57] | Pick up the bear now. | 赶快把熊捡起来 |
[02:58] | No. | 不要 |
[03:01] | She’s been like this all day. | 她一整天都这样 |
[03:03] | Mom. If I may… | 老妈 让我来 |
[03:05] | Charlie, sweetie. | 查莉 小甜心 |
[03:07] | Could you pick up that bear for your big sister, please? | 帮大姐姐个忙把熊捡起来好不好啊 |
[03:10] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[03:20] | If you need her to do anything else, just let me know. | 您还需要让她做什么 找我就好 |
[03:24] | She’s three years old. You got lucky. | 她才三岁 你这是碰巧 |
[03:27] | No no. It’s not luck. | 不 才不是运气呢 |
[03:28] | Charlie and I have a special sister bond. | 小查莉和我有一种特殊的姐妹情 |
[03:32] | I guess you could call me “The Charlie Whisperer”. | 您可以说我是 小查莉密语者 |
[03:36] | “The Charlie Whisperer”. | 小查莉密语者 |
[03:37] | Okay. Well, if you’re so good, why don’t you get her to come out of your room? | 好啊 你要真那么厉害 为什么不让她从你屋里出来 |
[03:48] | I did that one with my mind. | 我用意念就做到了 |
[03:59] | What you working on? | 你在做什么 |
[04:01] | Oh, it’s for English. | 哦 英语作业 |
[04:02] | I have to write a report about an old person. | 我需要写一篇关于一个老人的报告 |
[04:07] | “My neighbor Bert… By Gabe Duncan”. | 我的邻居伯特 作者盖比·邓肯 |
[04:11] | “Bert Doogan… Husband, Father… | 伯特·窦艮 一个丈夫 父亲 |
[04:14] | Astronaut”? | 宇航员 |
[04:15] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[04:17] | I didn’t know grumpy old Bert was an Astronaut. | 我还真没听说过怪脾气的老伯特曾经是宇航员啊 |
[04:22] | Neither does grumpy old Bert. | 怪脾气的老伯特自己也没听说过 |
[04:26] | I made the whole thing up. | 我瞎编的 |
[04:27] | It was either that or actually talking to the old dude. | 要不然我就得真的和那老家伙谈话了 |
[04:31] | “Whenever I mow Bert’s lawn, | 当我帮伯特先生修剪草坪时 |
[04:33] | he tells me stories about his adventures in space”. | 他总是讲起他那神奇的宇宙探险历程 |
[04:36] | “There was this one time where his rocket sprung a leak and he fixed it, | 曾经有一回他的火箭漏了个洞 于是他用牙膏 |
[04:39] | with toothpaste and moon rocks”. | 和月球上的岩石修好了它 |
[04:43] | Come on, dude! No one’s gonna believe that. | 拜托 老弟 没人会信的 |
[04:45] | What, the moon rocks? | 怎么 月球岩石太假了 |
[04:46] | No, that you mowed somebody’s lawn. | 不是 假的是你帮别人修剪草坪 |
[04:47] | Oh! | 噢 |
[04:54] | Oh, there’s my favorite playwright. | 哦 这岂不是我最爱的编剧吗 |
[04:56] | There’s my favorite Director! | 这不是我最爱的导演吗 |
[04:59] | This is so exciting. I didn’t even know you wanted to direct. | 这实在太令人激动了 我都不知道你会想当导演 |
[05:03] | Are you kidding? I talk loud, I like to boss people around… | 你开玩笑吗 我说话很大声 我喜欢使唤人 |
[05:07] | I’m a natural. | 我天生就是这块料 |
[05:09] | Now let’s talk casting. | 我们来讨论一下演员吧 |
[05:11] | Yes! | 好啊 |
[05:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:14] | Well, uh, at least we know who’s gonna play the young Princess… | 那好 嗯 至少我们可以确定谁来出演小公主 |
[05:17] | – Charlie. – Whoa. | -查莉 -哇哦 |
[05:19] | Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. | 别太着急 |
[05:20] | Charlie’s got to audition like everybody else. | 查莉也得和其他人一样参加试镜 |
[05:24] | Okay, I get it. | 好吧 我明白了 |
[05:26] | You want me to bring Charlie in for an… | 你是想让查莉参加一次 |
[05:29] | “Audition”. | 试镜 |
[05:31] | Yes, I… | 是的 我 |
[05:32] | “Do”. | 确有此意 |
[05:35] | Ivy, look. It’s just one line and | 艾薇 你看哈 总共就只有一句台词 |
[05:37] | I wrote it for Charlie. | 我是专门为查莉写的 |
[05:37] | And if she can say it, she gets the part. | 如果她能念出来 她就可以参演哦 |
[05:42] | Hello. | 您好 |
[05:45] | Mrs. Duncan, please stop calling me. You cannot be in the play. | 邓肯夫人 请不要再给我打电话了 您不能参演 |
[06:01] | Hey, guys. | 大家好啊 |
[06:07] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[06:09] | Uh… Bob, honey? | 嗯 亲爱的 鲍伯 |
[06:11] | Could you come out here please? | 能出来一下吗 |
[06:21] | Whatcha wearing? | 你穿的那是什么 |
[06:25] | What, this? | 什么啊 这个么 |
[06:26] | Got it at the Mall. | 在商场买的 |
[06:28] | Yeah, some regular store. Whatever. | 不管怎样 反正是家普通的服装店 |
[06:31] | Oh, the place was called “Cloz”, with a “Z”. | 哦 那家店叫“衣山” 山峰的山 |
[06:35] | Cloz? | 衣山 |
[06:37] | I shop there. | 我也在那买衣服 |
[06:40] | At least I used to. | 至少以前在那买 |
[06:42] | Ooh, question about this “Cloz” with a “Z”… | 呃 我对这家“衣山”有个疑问 |
[06:46] | Um, do they have mirrors or lights? | 他们家有镜子和灯吗 |
[06:51] | All right, all right. All right, fine. I know what you’re thinking. | 好了好了好了 我知道你们在想什么 |
[06:53] | Hey, at first, I wasn’t sure about this new look either. But you know what? | 嗨 最开始我也不知道新形象好不好 不过你猜怎样 |
[06:57] | Everybody kept complimenting me. | 大家都在夸我 |
[07:00] | Really? | 开玩笑吧 |
[07:01] | Yeah, they said I was “making it work”. | 他们说我“穿着有范” |
[07:05] | “Rockin’ that outfit”. | “力挺这一身” |
[07:08] | Oh, yeah… “Killin’ those jeans”. | 还有 “仔裤杀手” |
[07:12] | Not sure that last one was a compliment. | 我不确定最后一条是不是赞美 |
[07:21] | And those are the kind of uplifting stories | 综上就是我的邻居伯特振奋人心的故事 |
[07:23] | my neighbor Bert tells me whenever my brother P.J. | 这是他在我哥PJ帮忙修剪草坪时 |
[07:26] | Mows his lawn. | 讲给我听的 |
[07:33] | Gabe, that was wonderful. Thank you. | 盖比 刚刚太精彩了 谢谢 |
[07:35] | No, thank you for giving me the assignment. | 哪有 感谢您为我布置了这次作业 |
[07:40] | You know, Bert sounds like an incredible man. | 既然伯特是一位如此不可思议的人物 |
[07:42] | Do you think he could come in and speak to the class? | 你能请他到班上来给大家讲两句吗 |
[07:46] | Um… you know… | 嗯 您看哈 |
[07:48] | I don’t think that’s a good idea. He’s not moving around very well anymore. | 我认为这不太现实 他现在腿脚不那么利落了 |
[07:52] | Astronauting is very hard on the knees. | 宇航对膝盖很不好 |
[07:57] | Well, if you bring him in, I’ll give you extra credit. | 好吧 如果你能请他过来 我会给你额外加分的 |
[08:00] | And it could bring your grade up to an “A”. | 然后你的成绩可能会提高到A哦 |
[08:01] | Huh. An “A” in English. | 哈 英语能拿A |
[08:04] | Woo! Can’t ask for more better than that. | 哇 夫复何求啊 |
[08:14] | Next! | 下一个 |
[08:15] | Okay. For the role of the young Princess, | 好啦 对于小公主的角色 |
[08:19] | presenting Charlie Duncan. | 有请查莉·邓肯 |
[08:21] | Hi, Charlie. | 你好 查莉 |
[08:23] | Okay, Charlie, say the line. | 好啦 查莉 说一遍台词 |
[08:28] | Charlie, hey. | 查莉 嘿 |
[08:30] | Charlie, remember, your line is… | 查莉 听好啊 你的台词是 |
[08:32] | “Your majesty, I was born to dance”. | 陛下 我为舞蹈而生 |
[08:36] | Okay? Now you say it. | 好吗 你来说一遍啊 |
[08:38] | I turned my ears off. | 我耳朵刚刚关机了 |
[08:42] | Here, just… can you give us a minute? | 好吧 稍稍等我们一下好吗 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:47] | Who’s next? | 下一位是 |
[08:50] | Hi, I’m Tammy. | 您好 我是塔米 |
[08:52] | Hi, Tammy. Whenever you’re ready. | 你好 塔米 随时开始就好 |
[08:56] | Your majesty, I was born to dance. | 陛下 我为舞蹈而生 |
[09:13] | Tammy, that was very good. | 塔米 刚刚好精彩 |
[09:17] | Wow. What did you think? | 哇 你意下如何 |
[09:20] | A little show-offy for my taste. | 我感觉有点太显摆了 |
[09:23] | Oh, come on! She’s fantastic. | 拜托 她太好了 |
[09:25] | Yeah, I don’t know. I mean, yeah sure, she can act and dance and say the line, | 谁知道呢 我是说 对 她是能演戏跳舞念台词 |
[09:30] | but once you take that away, then what do you have? | 但除了那些东西 还剩什么了 |
[09:35] | Charlie. | 查莉 |
[09:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[09:45] | We have got two great candidates for the role of the young Princess. | 我们有两位杰出的候选人来竞争小公主的角色 |
[09:49] | Let’s just compare them objectively. | 让我们来公正客观地评价他们 |
[09:52] | Charlie versus… | 查莉 对 |
[09:55] | Hammy. | 汉密 |
[09:58] | Tammy. | 是塔米 |
[09:59] | Oh, it’s too late. I’ve already wrote a “Hammy”. | 哦 太晚了 我已经写上“汉密”了 |
[10:04] | Okay! First category… | 好啦 第一项 |
[10:06] | Cuteness. Well, Charlie gets a 10. | 可爱程度 查莉得10分哦 |
[10:09] | No… no question there. | 没 没问题是吧 |
[10:11] | And, uh, Tammy… | 然后 嗯 塔米 |
[10:14] | Let’s be generous and give her a five. | 我们大度一点给她5分吧 |
[10:17] | A five? | 才5分 |
[10:18] | Is that too high? I’ll make it a four. | 太高了吗 那我给她4分 |
[10:21] | Okay, next category… personality. | 然后 下一项 人格魅力 |
[10:24] | – Tammy has a nice smile. – With dead shark eyes. | -塔米笑得很甜 -配着死鲨鱼的眼睛 |
[10:30] | I’ll make it another four. | 我再给出一个4分 |
[10:31] | Charlie gets a 10. | 查莉得10分 |
[10:34] | How about the ability to say lines? | 那说台词的能力呢 |
[10:36] | Oh. Yeah. There is some, uh… | 哦 是啊 这可能有 嗯 |
[10:39] | There is some debate there. | 一点点小争论 |
[10:41] | You know what? Let’s just give them each a five. | 这么地 每人给个五分吧 |
[10:46] | And there you have it! Charlie is the clear-cut winner! | 结果出来了 查莉完胜啊 |
[10:50] | Oh, Teddy! Come on! | 少来了 泰迪 |
[10:52] | But the numbers don’t lie. I didn’t just make them up. | 数字不说谎呀 又不是我编的 |
[10:55] | Yes, you did! | 就是你编的 |
[10:58] | Ivy, I will get her to say the line. | 艾薇 我会让她开口说台词的 |
[11:01] | I’m The Charlie Whisperer. | 我是小查莉密语者 |
[11:05] | All right. She’s got the part. | 好吧 就让她来演吧 |
[11:07] | I don’t know how I’m gonna explain this to Tammy. | 我都不知道该怎么和塔米解释 |
[11:10] | Don’t worry about Tammy. She’s gonna get tons of parts. | 甭担心 她以后机会多的是 |
[11:12] | She’s amazing. | 她太牛了 |
[11:19] | – Ooh, cookies. – Hey, they’re not for you. | – 哎呀 有饼干 – 不是给你吃的 |
[11:23] | – They’re for Bert. – Bert’s coming over? | – 是给伯特准备的 – 伯特要过来 |
[11:25] | Yeah, and can you stick around? You have a way with old people. | 是的 你能在这待着不 你比较会跟老年人相处 |
[11:30] | Usually, it creeps me out, but now I need you. | 平时我觉着挺受不了的 不过现在我需要你 |
[11:37] | Hey! Bert! Come on in. | 嗨 伯特 请进 |
[11:42] | I’ve been living across the street from you people for 20 years | 我在街对面都住了二十年了 |
[11:45] | and I’ve never been invited over. | 你才头一次邀请我来 |
[11:49] | We’re shy. | 我们比较害羞 |
[11:52] | Shy? I hear that mother of yours singing and dancing all the time! | 害羞 我听你妈说你俩整天在家又唱又跳 |
[11:57] | – Women, huh, Bert? – Hey, tell me about it. | – 女人嘛 对吧 – 嘿 跟我说说 |
[12:01] | Cookie? | 吃饼干不 |
[12:02] | Yeah, sure. | 好啊 |
[12:05] | That is a nice cardigan. | 毛衣真不错 |
[12:07] | They don’t make them like that anymore. | 您穿出了不一样的气质 |
[12:10] | You got that right. | 你说对了 |
[12:12] | Now you, I like. | 我喜欢你 |
[12:15] | Anyhoo, Bert. | 随便你了 |
[12:16] | I was wondering if you could come to my class | 我想问问你能不能去我班级 |
[12:18] | and talk about your amazing career. | 讲述一下你神奇的职业生涯 |
[12:20] | Amazing? I was a Mailman. | 神奇 我只是个邮递员而已 |
[12:25] | Good stuff. Good stuff. | 不错 不错 |
[12:27] | But let me just suggest one small… | 不过让我们来 |
[12:30] | A little tiny tweak. | 做一个小小的调整 |
[12:32] | Instead of Mailman, let’s use a different word. | 不用邮递员 咱换一个词 |
[12:36] | Letter carrier? | 邮差 |
[12:38] | I was thinking Astronaut. | 我想到的是宇航员 |
[12:41] | You want me to lie? | 你想让我撒谎 |
[12:43] | What’s wrong with being a Mailman? | 邮递员怎么了 |
[12:46] | Nothing. It’s just that the kids these days, they’re not as easily entertained. | 没怎 只是现在的孩子吧 想吸引他们注意力比较难 |
[12:50] | What with the video games, the gizmos and the gadgets. | 他们都喜欢什么电子游戏 小发明还有小器具啥的 |
[12:55] | We’re losing our country, Bert. | 真是堕落的一代啊 |
[12:58] | That’s what I always say when I’m talking to my radio. | 我也老是对我的收音机说这句话 |
[13:04] | So… so you’ll do it? | 这么说 你答应了 |
[13:05] | No! I’m not gonna lie about my job. | 没有 我才不会谎报我的职业 |
[13:07] | What will you lie about? | 那你愿意谎报啥呢 |
[13:10] | Your vacations? And could one of them possibly have been to Jupiter? | 旅游怎么样 有没有可能让您说去过木星 |
[13:16] | Are you off your nut? | 你缺心眼吧 |
[13:18] | Who raised you anyway? | 谁把你养大的啊 |
[13:24] | Hey, Bert. | 嘿 伯特 |
[13:32] | Okay, it’s not your fault. | 好吧 这不是你的错 |
[13:40] | Charlie, it’s just one line. | 查莉 只有一句台词而已 |
[13:42] | Say it with me. | 跟着我念 |
[13:43] | “Your majesty, I was born to dance”. | 陛下 我为舞蹈而生 |
[13:51] | Charlie, come on, please. | 快说呀 求你了 查莉 |
[13:53] | Hey, girls. What’s going on? | 姑娘们 进展如何 |
[13:55] | I can’t get Charlie to say her line. | 查莉就是不愿说台词 |
[13:58] | Why don’t you just do it with your mind? | 你不是会用意念让她说的吗 |
[14:03] | If you’re done mocking me, I could really use your help here. | 如果你不嘲笑我的话 我可以让你帮忙 |
[14:05] | Oh, sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[14:07] | I’ll never be done mocking you. | 我不会不嘲笑你的 |
[14:13] | Okay, relax. I have an idea. | 好吧 放松点 我有办法 |
[14:15] | Okay, Charlie. We’re gonna read a fun new book. | 查莉 我们今天来读一本新的有趣的故事书 |
[14:19] | It’s called “your majesty, I was born to dance”. | 名字就叫 陛下 我为舞蹈而生 |
[14:26] | Ohh! That sounds like a great title. You wanna say that? | 噢 这名字可真棒 你要说一遍吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah, do you wanna say it like the Princess in the book? | 对 你想和书中的公主一样说这句话不 |
[14:34] | That’s a dog. | 那是只狗狗 |
[14:36] | Well, it’s a doggy Princess with an invisible tiara. | 是个戴着隐形王冠的狗狗公主 |
[14:42] | I want another book. | 我想看别的书 |
[14:46] | Come on, Charlie. You can say the line. | 别啊 查莉 你会说这句的 |
[14:50] | “Your majesty, I was born to dance”. | 陛下 我为舞蹈而生 |
[14:53] | “Your majesty, I was born to dance”. | 陛下 我为舞蹈而生 |
[14:56] | Oh! Who’s The Charlie Whisperer now? | 哈哈 现在看看谁才是小查莉密语者 |
[15:05] | All right, here he is… Bert Doogan, famous Astronaut. | 下面有请 伯特·窦艮 著名宇航员 |
[15:21] | Well, Bert. | 伯特 |
[15:23] | Thank you so much for joining us. | 非常感谢你能来 |
[15:25] | Why don’t you tell us a little bit about yourself? | 介绍一下你自己吧 |
[15:31] | Could Bert take off his helmet? | 能让他拿掉头盔吗 |
[15:33] | Uh, no. Next question. | 不行 下一个问题 |
[15:36] | So we have a speaker who can’t actually speak? | 这么说我们的演讲者其实说话都不清楚 |
[15:41] | Okay, kids. Let’s all line up and we can all touch Bert’s helmet, | 好了孩子们 大家排好队过来摸摸伯特的头盔 |
[15:45] | and then he’ll be on his way. | 然后他就得走了 |
[15:47] | I’ll go first. | 我先来 |
[15:51] | Gabe, who is this? | 盖比 他是谁 |
[15:53] | It’s Bert, my neighbor. | 伯特啊 我邻居 |
[15:55] | Bert looks surprisingly young. | 他还真是年轻的不可思议呢 |
[15:57] | Oh, thank you, dear. That’s sweet of you to say. | 谢谢你亲爱的 你这么说真是太好了 |
[16:00] | Gabe, I want the truth. | 盖比 我要听实话 |
[16:03] | Okay. The truth is that… | 好吧 实话就是 |
[16:07] | On his last mission, Bert went through a wormhole sending him back in time. | 在伯特最后一次任务期间 他穿过一个蛀洞 然后就穿越了 |
[16:14] | Gabe Duncan, I should have known better. | 盖比·邓肯 我早该想到的 |
[16:17] | – You know, you really should have. – Well, I should get going. | – 可不是么 早该如此 – 我该走了 |
[16:21] | To infinity and beyond! | 飞向无限 |
[16:36] | Oh hey, hon’. | 亲爱的 |
[16:37] | Hey! There’s my baby boy. | 我的宝贝儿子在这呢 |
[16:41] | Um, Bob, hon’, you… | 鲍伯 亲爱的 你 |
[16:44] | – You missing something? – Wha… oh! This? | – 你是不是忘了啥 – 这个吗 |
[16:47] | Aw, I just decided to update the work threads. | 我决定更新一下我的工作思路 |
[16:50] | Well, sweetie. | 亲爱的 那啥 |
[16:51] | You’re an exterminator. Isn’t the point of your uniform | 你是除虫师啊 你制服的首要功能 |
[16:55] | to protect you from things that sting and bite? | 不是应该保护你不被叮咬吗 |
[16:58] | Hey, these cannons are my protection. | 嘿 我的二头肌会保护我的 |
[17:06] | Oh. | 哦 |
[17:09] | Daddy’s gone crazy. | 爸爸疯了 |
[17:12] | Mama’s gonna fix it. | 妈妈会治好他的 |
[17:20] | – Hey. – Where have you been? | – 嘿 – 你去哪了 |
[17:23] | – And where’s Charlie? – She’s at home. | – 查莉呢 – 她在家 |
[17:25] | – What?! – She refused to come. | – 啥 – 她不愿来 |
[17:28] | And then when I asked her nicely, | 我很友善得请她来 |
[17:29] | she turned off her ears and she ran away from me. | 结果她捂住耳朵就跑开了 |
[17:34] | How could you do this to me? | 你怎么能这么对我 |
[17:36] | Look, it’s not completely my fault. | 不能全怪我好吧 |
[17:39] | Okay? A good Director would have chosen Tammy! | 你要是合格的导演当初就应该选塔米 |
[17:43] | Teddy, the… | 泰迪 |
[17:45] | The young Princess goes on in two minutes. What are we gonna do? | 小公主两分钟后就要上台 我们该怎么办 |
[17:50] | I’ll take care of it. | 交给我了 |
[17:54] | Your majesty, I was born to dance! | 陛下 我为舞蹈而生 |
[18:23] | Hey. What’s going on? | 嘿 这是啥情况 |
[18:26] | Vern, what are you doing here? | 弗恩 你在这干嘛 |
[18:28] | I’m here because I love you, man. | 兄弟 我在这是因为我爱你 |
[18:31] | Uh-oh. | 不妙 |
[18:34] | Bob, honey. Come here. Have a seat next to me. | 鲍伯 亲爱的 过来 坐我旁边 |
[18:41] | Now, sweetie, we have some things we’d like to say, | 亲爱的 我们大家有些话要说 |
[18:45] | so please just hear us out. | 所以请你好好听着 |
[18:46] | Teddy? You start. | 泰迪 你先说 |
[18:49] | Dad, I miss the old you. | 老爸 我怀念以前的你 |
[18:53] | You know, the normal guy whose clothes aren’t tighter than mine. | 就是说 那个穿衣服不会比我更紧身的普通人 |
[18:59] | Okay. P.J. | PJ 到你了 |
[19:02] | Dad… | 老爸 |
[19:04] | I want us to shop at different stores. | 我希望咱俩买衣服能去不同的店 |
[19:07] | I don’t want us to have the same pants. | 我不想和你穿一样的裤子 |
[19:13] | For the record, I love your new look! | 必须郑重声明 我喜欢你的新形象 |
[19:16] | It’s a comedic gold mine. | 简直是搞笑的金矿啊 |
[19:19] | – For instance… – Uh, uh, thank you, Gabe. | – 比如说 – 好了好了 谢谢你 盖比 |
[19:23] | Vern? | 弗恩 |
[19:25] | Would you like to share? | 你有什么想说的呢 |
[19:27] | Look at me, boss. | 看看我 老大 |
[19:30] | I had to expose my flesh to the enemy just so you could show off your guns. | 你就为了显摆功夫 害得我把血肉之躯暴露给敌人 |
[19:38] | What’s going on, Bob? | 老鲍 你这是怎么了 |
[19:40] | Are you having some sort of a mid-life crisis? | 你是正处于中年危机什么的吗 |
[19:42] | No! | 不是 |
[19:46] | I… | 我 |
[19:49] | All right. | 好吧我说 |
[19:51] | A couple of months ago I’m in the park with Toby and, uh… | 几个月前 我带着托比在公园 |
[19:57] | Somebody thought I was his grandfather. | 有人以为我是他爷爷 |
[20:00] | So you went through all of this | 就因为某个陌生人的不靠谱言论 |
[20:02] | because of some off-handed comment from a stranger? | 你就这么折腾自己 |
[20:04] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[20:06] | But it… guys, it inspired me to lose weight, get in shape. | 但是这激励了我减肥 保持体型呀 |
[20:10] | And your new body is great. | 你的新体型很好 |
[20:12] | What you’ve chosen to put on your new body… | 但是你用来打扮它的衣服 |
[20:16] | Not so great. | 就不那么好了 |
[20:19] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[20:22] | Will you accept our help and return those clothes today? | 需要我们帮忙把你今天买的衣服退回去吗 |
[20:25] | There’s a car waiting outside to take you to an age-appropriate store. | 外面有辆车正等着带你去和你年龄相符的服装店 |
[20:32] | All right, fine. I’ll go. | 好吧 行 我去 |
[20:34] | But, um… you’re gonna have to give me | 不过你们得等二十分钟 |
[20:38] | 20 minutes to get out of these pants. | 我把这裤子给脱下来 |
[20:48] | Well, Charlie. | 小查莉 |
[20:49] | Dad returned all the clothes, so there’s one less teenager in the house. | 老爸换回了以前的衣服 所以家里又少了一位未成年人 |
[20:53] | And in other news… | 其它方面 |
[20:55] | Hey! Keep it down in there! | 喂 不要吵 |
[20:58] | Gabe got in trouble at school, | 盖比在学校惹麻烦了 |
[20:59] | so now he has to interview our neighbor Bert for real. | 所以现在他正和我们邻居伯特进行一次真正的采访 |
[21:02] | Now where was I? | 我说到哪了 |
[21:04] | 1983. | 1983年 |
[21:07] | 1983. | 1983年 |
[21:09] | The first-class stamp cost 20 cents. | 最贵的邮票卖二十美分 |
[21:12] | And the zip plus-four code was established. | 而且四位数的邮编出现了 |
[21:15] | Now the Z.P.4. Code, | 现在邮编是四位了 |
[21:18] | was originally supposed to be just a Z.P.3. | 原本的邮编只有三位哦 |
[21:21] | Now this is where it gets complicated, so just stay with me. | 这儿有点复杂了 要跟上我的思路 |
[21:25] | It looks like Gabe’s gonna be there a while. | 看来盖比得在那待一段时间了 |
[21:28] | Wish him good luck, Charlie. | 祝他好运吧 小查莉 |
[21:35] | All right, Vern. You wanna look good | 弗恩 我来教你塑造体形 |
[21:38] | in that uniform, we gotta get you into shape. | 以便穿上那身制服更好看些 |
[21:40] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:42] | Now before we begin, we need to stretch out. | 开始之前 我们来拉伸一下肌肉 |
[21:48] | You are limber! | 你还真灵活 |
[21:49] | All right, let’s try some sit-ups. | 好了 我们来做几个仰卧起坐 |
[21:52] | Now watch my technique. | 注意看我的技巧 |
[21:58] | All right, your turn. | 好 到你了 |
[22:05] | Vern? You okay? | 你还好不 弗恩 |
[22:06] | I think I did a little bit too much too fast, boss. | 老大 我想我是一次做得太快太多了 |