时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Okay, Charlie. Let’s go. | 好了 查莉 咱们该走了 |
[00:10] | Time for daddy to take you to school. | 爸爸该送你上学了 |
[00:13] | Forgetting something, Bob? | 没忘带什么东西吗 鲍伯 |
[00:14] | Um… uh, keys, wallet, phone. | 钥匙 钱包 手机 |
[00:17] | No, I’m good. | 没有 都带好了 |
[00:20] | How about your pants? | 你穿裤子了吗 |
[00:23] | You’re not taking Charlie to school in your bathrobe. | 你不能穿着浴袍送查莉上学 |
[00:26] | Honey, it’s Little Dolphins Preschool. | 亲爱的 就是去小海豚幼稚园而已 |
[00:29] | It’s not Buckingham Palace. | 又不是白金汉宫 |
[00:31] | – Go change. – I haven’t showered yet. | -去换衣服 -我还没洗澡呢 |
[00:34] | Then I gotta get dressed, take Charlie, | 那我就得穿好衣服送查莉上学 |
[00:36] | Come back, get undressed, shower, | 回来再把衣服脱掉 洗澡 |
[00:38] | Then get dressed all over again. | 接着再重新把衣服穿好 |
[00:40] | You mean like a regular person? | 你是说像正常人一样做吗 |
[00:43] | Hey, he’s planning on taking a shower. Let’s not push it. | 他就是想洗个澡而已 咱们别逼他了 |
[00:48] | Teddy, you want a ride? | 泰迪 你要搭车吗 |
[00:49] | Yeah, but you can drop me off a block away. | 是的 但是我可以在还有一街区路程时下车 |
[00:53] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[01:00] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[01:03] | Hey, guys. | 各位 |
[01:04] | Hey, honey I’m so glad you’re here, | 亲爱的 你在这我实在太高兴了 |
[01:06] | I need you to do something for me. | 我想请你帮我做点事 |
[01:07] | Oh! Again? | 怎么又是这样啊 |
[01:09] | You know, for once, I’d like to just drop off my dirties, | 你知道吗 我多希望能有这么一次 |
[01:13] | Eat the breakfast you make for me | 我能放下脏衣服 吃着你给我准备的早餐 |
[01:15] | And leave with my clothes clean and folded. | 然后带着别叠好干净的衣服离开 |
[01:19] | I’ll pass that on to the staff. | 我会把这些告知员工的 |
[01:21] | Okay, look, I need you to take Toby to the playground later. | 好了 我要你等一下带托比去广场 |
[01:24] | – And you’re going too. – Why me? | -你也要去 -为什么是我 |
[01:26] | Because your brother has a bad record with babies. | 因为你老哥看孩子有过不良记录 |
[01:30] | – What are you talking about? – Oh, come on. You lost Charlie. | -这话从何说起啊 -少来了 你弄丢过查莉 |
[01:33] | Twice. | 而且是两次 |
[01:34] | You raced Charlie. Twice. | 你让查莉参加赛跑 两次 |
[01:37] | And those are the things I know about. | 而且这还只是我知道的 |
[01:40] | When did I become the responsible one? | 我什么时候变成负责的好孩子了 |
[01:43] | Oh, honey, you didn’t. I’m just out of options. | 宝贝 你还不是负责的好孩子 我只是没得选择了 |
[01:46] | What about that staff you mentioned? | 你刚才提到的员工能帮忙吗 |
[01:52] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:54] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:56] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:59] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:01] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:02] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:06] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:09] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:12] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:14] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:15] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:18] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:21] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:22] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:25] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:27] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:31] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:36] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:50] | Far enough. | 就送到这吧 |
[02:53] | Well, don’t you want me to come in with you? | 你不希望我和你一起进去吗 |
[02:55] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[02:58] | Mr. Duncan. | 邓肯先生 |
[03:00] | Hey, teacher Emma! | 你好 艾玛老师 |
[03:02] | It’s “Director” Now. And it’s Emily. | 现在是”主任”了 而且我叫艾米丽 |
[03:05] | Oh, wow, look at that. They even promoted your name. | 瞧啊 他们都把你的名字升级了 |
[03:08] | Well, congratulations, Director Emily. | 恭喜恭喜啦 艾米丽主任 |
[03:10] | Uh… I hate to ask you this. | 虽然我很不想问你这个问题 |
[03:13] | But, you do know you’re in a bathrobe, right? | 但是 你知道你穿的是浴袍 对吧 |
[03:17] | I was just dropping Charlie off. | 我只是来送查莉上学 |
[03:19] | You know what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[03:20] | I’m in, I’m out, you won’t even know I’m here. | 我进来了 我出去了 你都不会注意到我在这 |
[03:21] | Oh, but I do know you’re here. | 但是我的确知道你在这 |
[03:24] | And you’re in violation of our dress code. | 你这是公然违反学校的着装规定 |
[03:26] | You’ve got a dress code for drop-off? | 你们对送孩子上学也有着装规定 |
[03:29] | And pick-up. | 接孩子也有规定 |
[03:31] | We have rules here. | 我们既然制定了规定 |
[03:32] | And I expect all parents to follow them. | 我就希望所有的家长都能遵守规定 |
[03:36] | Come on! | 别这样嘛 |
[03:39] | Oh! I put four kids through Little Dolphins. | 我家的四个孩子都是小海豚的学生 |
[03:41] | How about cutting me a little slack? | 你就不能假装没看见吗 |
[03:43] | What I’d like to cut you, Mr. Duncan… | 邓肯先生 我确实想 |
[03:46] | Are some slacks. | 假装看不到某些东西 |
[03:54] | Hey, Kelsey. How was practice? | 凯尔西 排练结果如何啊 |
[03:56] | Not good. There was this accident, and one of the girls got hurt. | 不好 发生了一点意外 我们一名队员受伤了 |
[04:00] | Oh, no. | 太糟糕了 |
[04:01] | I’d explain it to you, but it involves a lot of technical | 我是想给你解释一下 但是这太过于专业了 |
[04:03] | Cheer leading stuff you probably wouldn’t understand. | 啦啦队的相关事宜你们是理解不了的 |
[04:07] | – What happened? – We dropped her. | -发生什么了 -我们把她扔出去了 |
[04:10] | Yeah, she’s okay. But now we have to | 她还好 只不过我们现在不得不 |
[04:12] | Replace her before our big trip to Oahu. | 在我们去瓦胡岛比赛前找人代替她的位置 |
[04:14] | Oahu? | 瓦胡岛 |
[04:16] | Yeah, it’s where the | 是的 今年的全国拉拉队比赛 |
[04:16] | National Cheerleading Competition is this year. | 就要在那里举行啊 |
[04:18] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[04:20] | I love that place. I went there with my family. | 我太爱那个地方 我和我的家人去过那里 |
[04:23] | I’d love to go there without my family. | 我多希望能甩掉我的家人 独自前去 |
[04:26] | Yeah, well, tryouts are later. | 选拔赛马上就要开始了 |
[04:29] | – I could try out. – Really? That would be awesome! | -我想去试试呀 -真的吗 那太好了 |
[04:32] | Go-o-o-o Teddy! | 加油 泰迪 |
[04:37] | Hi, Gabe. | 你好 盖比 |
[04:39] | Hi, Kelsey. | 你好 凯尔西 |
[04:42] | I didn’t know you were a cheerleader. | 我还不知道你是啦啦队队员呢 |
[04:45] | I am. And you know who else might be? | 我是啦啦队队员 你猜谁还可能是啦啦队队员 |
[04:49] | I thought you said you didn’t like cheerleaders. | 我还以为你说你不喜欢啦啦队队员呢 |
[04:51] | They were always the dumbest kids in school. | 他们是学校里最愚蠢的孩子 |
[04:54] | No, Gabe. | 不是的 盖比 |
[04:56] | I said they’re the funnest kids in school. | 我说的是 他们是学校里最有趣的孩子 |
[05:01] | Yeah, we are super fun. | 没错 我们是超级有趣的 |
[05:05] | You know the coach actually tried | 教练在上学的第一年时 |
[05:06] | To recruit me to The Squad freshman year. | 试着把我招进啦啦队 |
[05:09] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:12] | Isn’t it obvious? Imagine all this | 这还不明显吗 想想一下我这完美的身躯 |
[05:15] | In that. | 穿上那美丽的队服 |
[05:18] | Now you’ve ruined it. | 你现在彻底把完美给毁掉了 |
[05:30] | All right, since we have to be here, | 好吧 既然我们不得不呆在这 |
[05:32] | Can we at least make things interesting? | 咱们哥俩能不能做点有趣的事啊 |
[05:34] | – How about a bet? – I’m listening. | -咱们打个赌怎么样 -我洗耳恭听 |
[05:36] | All right. How about this? | 好的 不如我们这样 |
[05:39] | I bet you can’t fit into this baby swing. | 我打赌你坐不进这个婴儿小秋千 |
[05:42] | Oh, yeah? | 真的吗 |
[05:44] | Well, a cheeseburger says I can. | 那我要是坐进去了 你就得给我买个奶酪汉堡 |
[05:47] | – You’re on. – Hold on. | -一言为定 -稍等 |
[05:48] | A cheeseburger with onions. | 要加洋葱的奶酪汉堡 |
[05:50] | – Fine. – Hold on. | -可以 -稍等 |
[05:52] | And mustard. | 还得加芥末 |
[05:54] | – Fine. – And not just plain old yellow mustard, | -可以 -不要普通的黄色的芥末 |
[05:56] | – I’m talking about the kind of mustard… – Okay, just do it. | -我说的是这种芥末 -行了 快坐进去吧 |
[05:59] | Okay. All right. | 好了 看着 |
[06:07] | Hang on. | 稍等 |
[06:12] | Okay, this is not over. | 好了 这事还没完 |
[06:14] | I have an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[06:17] | Let’s go! | 咱们走吧 |
[06:18] | Forgetting something? | 没忘带什么吗 |
[06:21] | I knew that. | 我就知道是这样 |
[06:23] | You don’t actually think I’d forget a baby three times, do you? | 你不会真的认为我会把孩子落下三次 是吧 |
[06:27] | Let’s take it one bet at a time. | 咱们还是一次打一个赌吧 |
[06:37] | – Hey, girls. – Hey, mom. | -姑娘们好啊 -妈妈好啊 |
[06:39] | Whatcha doing? | 你们在做什么呢 |
[06:40] | My friend Kelsey sent me this video of a cheer leading routine. | 我的朋友凯尔西给了我一套啦啦操舞步动作的录像 |
[06:44] | I have to learn it for tryouts. | 我得在选拔前学会 |
[06:45] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[06:47] | Okay, so I looked through all of your old yearbooks | 是这样 为了确认你从没当过啦啦队队员 |
[06:49] | To confirm you were never a cheerleader. | 我看了你以前所有的年鉴 |
[06:51] | That’s why I’m telling you this. | 正因为如此 我才会告诉你这些 |
[06:54] | Well, honey. You know, I had to choose… | 宝贝 要是我必须 |
[06:57] | Be one of many cheerleaders or be the mascot. | 在成为众多啦啦队队员的一员和吉祥物中做出选择 |
[07:01] | There’s only one Wammy the Rammy! | 那就是独一无二的公羊威米 |
[07:05] | Charlie, honey, have I ever | 查莉 宝贝 我有没有和你说过 |
[07:06] | Told you about my years as Wammy the Rammy? | 我以前是公羊威米的岁月 |
[07:09] | Coming! | 来了 |
[07:15] | Mom, I’m kind of surprised you chose mascot, | 妈妈 我真的很惊讶你会选择当吉祥物 |
[07:17] | Since your face was hidden under a giant head. | 因为这样你的脸就全被藏在一个大头套里了 |
[07:20] | Mm-hmm. I struggled with that. | 我的内心也为此深深地挣扎过 |
[07:24] | But then I realized that the head could fall off… | 但是后来我发现每一次表演 |
[07:27] | Twice a performance. | 这个头套都可以被拿下两次 |
[07:29] | Which became my trademark. | 这就成了我的招牌动作 |
[07:32] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[07:38] | Is she gone? | 她走了吗 |
[07:41] | All clear, Charlie. | 安全了 查莉 |
[07:45] | Okay, Teddy. Here’s the routine. See if you can stay with me. | 泰迪 我这就像你展示整套动作 看看你能不能跟上我 |
[07:49] | Seven, eight… run, run, run, run. | 七 八 跑 跑 跑 跑 |
[07:52] | Step, turn, step, turn. | 迈步 转身 迈步 转身 |
[07:54] | Run, run, run, run. | 跑 跑 跑 跑 |
[07:56] | Step, turn, step, turn. | 迈步 转身 迈步 转身 |
[07:58] | Step, step, hip, cross. | 迈步 迈步 扭臀 交叉 |
[07:59] | Open, cross, down, up. | 展开 交叉 下 上 |
[08:01] | Go Rams! | Rams 加油 |
[08:04] | And that’s all there is to it. | 这就是选拔时所需要的一切 |
[08:06] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[08:09] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[08:10] | I’m going to the Mall to get some things for Oahu. | 我要去商场买一些去瓦胡岛的东西 |
[08:13] | That’s right, Charlie. Your sister’s going to Hawaii! | 没错 查莉 你大姐要去夏威夷了 |
[08:17] | Hey hey! Hoot hoot! I’m off to buy a bathing suit. | 太棒了 太棒了 我这就去买游泳衣 |
[08:21] | Hey hey, hoot hoot… | 太棒了 太棒了 |
[08:28] | Now, here’s where it get complicated. | 接下来 会有一点复杂 |
[09:04] | Okay, what’s with the huh-ing? | 好了 你这是怎么了 |
[09:07] | Oh, Director Emily had a little problem with my robe this morning. | 今早艾米丽主任对我穿浴袍送查莉上学有点意见 |
[09:12] | Oh, I’m sorry, Bob. I should have said something before you left. | 对不起了 鲍伯 你早上出门前我该说点什么的 |
[09:18] | Look, according to the Little Dolphins handbook… | 听着 根据小海豚指南所写 |
[09:22] | “When dropping off children, pajamas,” | 送孩子上学时 穿着任何类型的浴袍 |
[09:25] | “Lounge-wear and sleepwear of any kind”… | 家常便服和睡衣裤 |
[09:28] | “Are strictly prohibited”. | 都是严格禁止的 |
[09:30] | It’s no big deal, Bob, okay? Just let it go. | 这没什么大不了的 鲍伯 别再纠结了 好吗 |
[09:33] | Oh, just let it go. Just like that. | 别纠结了 就像这样 |
[09:35] | Yeah, just like that. | 是啊 就像这样 |
[09:38] | All right, all right. All right, I’ll… I’ll let it go. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 我不会再纠结了 |
[09:40] | I’m letting it go. Look. | 我这就不纠结了 看啊 |
[09:43] | It’s gone. | 我不纠结了 |
[09:47] | Good. | 很好 |
[09:50] | Oh-ho, no. | 还是不行 |
[10:00] | You really wanna win this bet, don’t you? | 你真的很想赢下这个赌约 是吧 |
[10:03] | It is now a question of honor. | 现在事关我的荣誉了 |
[10:05] | You’re buttering your legs to fit into a baby swing. | 为了坐进婴儿秋千 你在往腿上涂黄油 |
[10:09] | Honor comes in many flavors. | 想获得荣誉会有要做各种尝试 |
[10:14] | Okay. | 好了 |
[10:24] | Ah, yes! | 进来了 |
[10:26] | Yeah! | 我赢了 |
[10:27] | Yeah! | 我赢了 |
[10:29] | Yup. Oh! | 不好 |
[10:33] | And I’m stuck. | 我被卡住了 |
[10:36] | Stuck? | 你被卡住了 |
[10:37] | – Are you sure? – Yup yup, I’m sure. | -你确定吗 -是的 我确定 |
[10:41] | Okay, well, I… I guess I should probably do something. | 好吧 那我想我该做些什么 |
[10:45] | – How about this? – What? | -这个怎么样 -什么 |
[10:51] | Whee! | 呦吼 |
[10:59] | Mrs. Lutes, hello! | 卢茨老师 您好啊 |
[11:01] | Teddy Duncan. I was a little | 泰迪·邓肯 看到你的名字出现在报名表上 |
[11:03] | surprised to see your name on the sign-up sheet. | 我还真是有点惊讶 |
[11:06] | Why? We’ve talked about cheer leading before. | 咋的呢 咱们之前谈到过拉拉队啊 |
[11:08] | Right, I remember that conversation. | 对 我记得那次谈话 |
[11:10] | I suggested you try out and you said… | 我建议你参加选拔赛 结果你说 |
[11:12] | “I’ll become a cheerleader when I lose 50 I.Q. Points”. | 等我智商下降了五十我再去吧 |
[11:18] | I say some crazy things. | 我那是说疯话呢 |
[11:22] | No… I have so much respect for cheer leading now. | 是这样的 我现在特别尊敬拉拉队 |
[11:25] | I’ve seen “Bring it on” Like… | 我看过美少女拉拉队 |
[11:28] | Twice. | 两遍呢 |
[11:31] | This has nothing to do with our big trip, does it? | 这跟我们的旅行没啥关系吧 |
[11:34] | You’re taking a trip? | 你们还要去旅行 |
[11:36] | Wait. This is the first I’m hearing of this. | 稍等 我之前没听说啊 |
[11:39] | All right, let’s see what you got. | 来吧 让我看看你有啥能耐 |
[11:44] | Hit it. | 开始 |
[11:49] | Woo! Woo! | 喔 喔 |
[11:53] | Woo! Woo! | 喔 喔 |
[11:58] | Go Rams! | 公羊队加油 |
[12:03] | Keep going. | 继续啊 |
[12:25] | Go Rams! | 公羊队加油 |
[12:37] | I don’t understand. How can you get in, but not out? | 我就弄不明白了 你能钻进去怎么会出不来呢 |
[12:40] | It’s hot, and my legs are cooking with all this butter. | 好热 我的腿快被黄油烧熟了 |
[12:44] | They’ve swelled up like a couple of hairy hot dogs. | 肿胀的像两个长毛的热狗 |
[12:52] | Oh, hey, mom. | 嘿 老妈 |
[12:54] | Yeah, no… we’ll be home soon. I just, uh… | 好 我们一会就回去 |
[12:56] | Just gotta get this kid outta the swing. | 等我把这孩子从秋千里弄出来 |
[12:59] | All right, I’ll talk to you soon. Okay, bye. | 就这样 回头再说 拜拜 |
[13:01] | Dude, you gotta get me outta here. | 老兄 快点把我弄出来 |
[13:03] | I’m losing feeling in my hot dogs. | 我的热狗已经失去知觉了 |
[13:07] | My buns don’t feel so good either. | 屁股也好难受 |
[13:19] | Hey, what’s wrong? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[13:21] | I blew my stupid cheer leading tryout. | 拉拉队选拔赛被我搞砸了 |
[13:25] | What’s the big deal? | 那有啥大不了的 |
[13:26] | I fail at stupid things all the time. | 这不很正常嘛 |
[13:30] | Kinda what I’m known for. | 我以搞砸而著称 |
[13:33] | Yeah, well, I’m known for being a winner. | 可我和你不一样 我是以成功人士著称 |
[13:36] | Teddy, a winner is someone | 泰迪 识时务者 |
[13:37] | who gets back up after being knocked down. | 为俊杰 |
[13:39] | No, P.J. | 才不是 P.J. |
[13:41] | A winner is someone who doesn’t lose. | 成功人士是不会输的 |
[13:46] | So much for that fortune cookie. | 关于幸运饼干就说到这吧 |
[13:50] | I just can’t believe I’m not going to Oahu. | 真不愿相信我去不了欧胡岛了 |
[13:52] | It’s all my own fault. | 都是我自己的问题 |
[13:54] | Let me tell you a story, sis. | 我跟你讲个故事吧 妹子 |
[13:58] | This is a story that happened a long long time ago. | 故事发生在很久很久以前 |
[14:02] | Not today. | 不是今天 |
[14:04] | There was this guy who made a bet with his brother… | 有个小子跟他的弟弟打赌 |
[14:08] | That he could fit into a baby swing. | 说他能坐进婴儿秋千 |
[14:11] | Now he couldn’t at first, but did he give up? | 刚开始他没成功 不过他放弃了吗 |
[14:15] | No. | 没有 |
[14:17] | He buttered up his legs… | 他先鼓励自己的腿 |
[14:21] | Forced ’em into that swing. | 然后设法把它们弄进去了 |
[14:24] | Now that’s what I call a winner. | 我管这样的叫成功人士 |
[14:29] | You’re wearing a baby swing, aren’t you? | 你正穿着一个婴儿秋千 对不 |
[14:33] | I might be. | 有可能哦 |
[14:36] | Quick! Mom’s coming upstairs! Hide! Go go! | 快跑 老妈要上楼了 快躲起来 |
[14:46] | Wh… mom is not home. | 老妈根本没在家 |
[14:48] | I know, I just wanted to see him run around like that. | 我知道啊 我就想看看他跑的样子 |
[14:55] | Good morning, Charlie. | 早上好 查莉 |
[14:57] | Did mommy drop you off today? | 今天是你妈妈送你来的么 |
[14:59] | No. | 不是 |
[15:04] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[15:08] | – Bye, daddy. – Sayonara, Sweetie. | – 爸爸再见 – 再会 甜心 |
[15:13] | Mr. Duncan? | 邓肯先生 |
[15:15] | I thought we discussed the dress code. | 我以为我们已经讨论过着装要求了 |
[15:18] | Yes. And I read the handbook cover to cover. | 没错 我很认真得读完了手册 |
[15:21] | Then why are you wearing a robe? | 那您为什么穿着长袍呢 |
[15:24] | Oh! No. | 不不 |
[15:25] | This is not a robe. | 这不是长袍 |
[15:27] | This is a kimono. | 这叫和服 |
[15:30] | It is a traditional Japanese garment… | 这是日本的传统服装 |
[15:32] | Often worn at weddings and tea ceremonies. | 常见于婚礼以及茶道 |
[15:35] | It is not sleepwear, it is not lounge-wear. | 可不是家常便服 更不是睡衣哦 |
[15:38] | And therefore is allowed at the school. | 因此学校应该允许穿吧 |
[15:41] | Game, set… | 比赛结束 |
[15:43] | And match! | 大获全胜 |
[15:46] | You know, if you were a little dolphin, | 是这样 如果您是小海豚的学生 |
[15:49] | you’d be in a time-out right now. | 可能会受到小小的警告 |
[15:52] | Oh, let me put this in little dolphin talk. | 那我就用海豚的表达方式说吧 |
[15:54] | The kimono… | 和服 |
[15:56] | Not a no-no. | 木有犯规 |
[15:59] | So until tomorrow then… | 所以鲍勃·邓肯会穿着这身 |
[16:02] | When Bob Duncan takes a trip to the continent of Europe? | 直到去欧洲大陆旅行 |
[16:08] | Oh, do I have your attention? | 您听见了吧 |
[16:17] | Oh, Mrs. Lutes, hi! Um… | 哦 卢茨老师 您好 |
[16:20] | If you have a second, | 您有空么 |
[16:22] | I’d love to explain what happened at my tryout. | 我想跟您解释下关于我选拔赛的事情 |
[16:25] | What happened was you didn’t make the team. | 结果就是你没能进入拉拉队 |
[16:28] | I know. But do you know why I didn’t make the team? | 我知道 但是您知道我为什么没成功么 |
[16:32] | Because you were terrible. | 因为你表现很差 |
[16:34] | Okay, but do you know why I was terrible? | 好吧 那您知道我为什么表现差吗 |
[16:36] | Because you have no talent. | 因为你没天赋 |
[16:39] | Let’s try a different tack. | 咱换一个思路吧 |
[16:40] | – Because you’re uncoordinated. – We’re not doing that anymore! | – 因为你肢体不协调 – 我没问了 |
[16:44] | Look… | 是这样的 |
[16:46] | Being on this team is very important to me. | 加入拉拉队对我来讲非常重要 |
[16:49] | In fact, it’s always been a dream of mine to be a cheerleader | 事实上 我一直梦想在我高三下半学期 |
[16:52] | for the last half of my senior year. | 能成为一名拉拉队员 |
[16:57] | Well, seeing as we haven’t filled the spot, | 唔 鉴于还没满员 |
[16:59] | I’m gonna give you one more chance to prove yourself. | 我就再给你一个证明你自己的机会 |
[17:02] | This time at a real sporting event. | 不过这次是在真的运动赛事上 |
[17:05] | – Really? – Mm-hmm. | – 真的么 – 嗯 |
[17:06] | Well, what is it? | 是什么比赛 |
[17:08] | Volleyball, basketball? | 排球 还是篮球 |
[17:10] | Eh, not exactly. | 都不是 |
[17:13] | You can do it! Woo-hoo! | 你能行的 加油 |
[17:18] | Get it out! Get it out! | 吐出来吧 |
[17:19] | All out! | 全都吐出来 |
[17:24] | Way to go, way to be! | 就该如此 非常优秀 |
[17:26] | I think we have an emergency! | 我想我们这有紧急情况 |
[17:34] | Are you guys not seeing this? | 你们难道都没看见吗 |
[17:53] | Good morning, honey. | 早上好 亲爱的 |
[17:55] | You look beautiful today. | 你今天看起来好漂亮 |
[17:57] | So do you. | 彼此彼此 |
[18:01] | So, wearing a skirt puts you in a good mood, huh? | 这么说 穿裙子让你心情大好喽 |
[18:05] | It’s not a skirt. | 这不是普通的裙子 |
[18:07] | It’s a kilt! | 这叫苏格兰短裙 |
[18:10] | It’s not sleepwear. It’s not lounge-wear and therefore… | 不是睡衣 也不是家常便衣 因此 |
[18:14] | Is permitted at drop-off. | 是可以穿到学校的 |
[18:18] | Every day I fall in love with you all over again. | 每一天我都要重新爱上你一次 |
[18:23] | You know, yesterday I told Director Emily… | 你知道么 昨天我跟艾米丽主任说 |
[18:25] | “The kimono not a no-no”. | 和服木有犯规 |
[18:29] | I wonder what I’m gonna tell her today. | 我在想今天跟她说什么呢 |
[18:33] | Well, don’t rack your brain. Director Emily called. | 别绞尽脑汁了 艾米丽主任打来电话了 |
[18:36] | You and your international | 说你还有你的国际范行头 |
[18:38] | wardrobe have been banned from the school. | 一并禁止出现在学校里 |
[18:40] | Oh-ho-ho, no! No no no no no! This is not over. | 喔 不不 这事没完 |
[18:43] | – Yes, it is. – No, it’s not over until I say it’s over. | – 完了 – 我说没完就没完 |
[18:46] | – I just said it’s over. – Well, okay. Now it’s over. | – 我说完了就完了 – 好吧 现在完了 |
[18:53] | Shaved my legs for nothing. | 我的腿毛白刮了 |
[19:03] | Hey, I’ve been meaning to thank you for taking Toby to the park. | 嘿 我一直想为你带托比去公园的事谢谢你呢 |
[19:06] | Oh, no problem. | 甭客气 |
[19:07] | There were no mishaps, nobody got lost. | 没出什么差错 也没人失踪 |
[19:10] | Three people left, three people came back. | 三个人去的 三个人都回来了 |
[19:13] | – The same three people. – Yeah. | – 还是原来的三个人 – 可不 |
[19:18] | Come here. Give your mother a hug. | 过来 让你老妈抱抱 |
[19:20] | Oh. No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[19:24] | P.J. Hug… Now. | P.J. 抱抱 就现在 |
[19:39] | Is there something you wanna tell me? | 你有什么要和我说的么 |
[19:42] | No. | 没有 |
[19:45] | P.J. P.J. | |
[19:48] | I know you’re wearing a swing. | 我知道你正穿着个秋千 |
[19:53] | You know you’re wearing a swing. | 而你也知道你正穿着个秋千 |
[19:57] | Can we just be honest with each other? | 咱俩就不能坦诚相待吗 |
[20:00] | Or we could just… | 或者 |
[20:02] | Pretend we don’t know and go about our day. | 咱们可以假装不知道 然后去忙自己的事 |
[20:07] | Pretend we don’t know?! | 假装不知道 |
[20:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:13] | – Bye, mom! – Bye, Sweetie. | – 拜拜 老妈 – 拜拜 亲 |
[20:23] | Teddy, I hear you did great at the cross-country meet. | 泰迪 我听说你在越野赛跑上表现很出色 |
[20:26] | That the runners loved you, | 参赛者喜欢你 |
[20:29] | the fans loved you and so did the paramedics. | 观众喜欢你 连医护人员都喜欢你 |
[20:32] | So am I on the team? | 这么说我可以加入拉拉队了 |
[20:35] | Yes, you are. | 当然 |
[20:39] | Woo-hoo! | 喔喔 |
[20:41] | Hey, save some of that spirit for Ohio. | 嘿 省点力气留到俄亥俄州 |
[20:44] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 您说啥 |
[20:47] | The cheer leading competition is in Columbus, Ohio. | 拉拉队比赛在俄亥俄州举行啊 |
[20:50] | The Big Apple of the Midwest. | 中西部的纽约 |
[20:53] | Ohio?! You said Oahu! | 俄亥俄州 你不是说欧胡岛吗 |
[20:57] | I did? | 我说了么 |
[21:00] | I always mix those up. | 我老是把它俩弄混 |
[21:02] | I’m such a cheerleader! | 我还真是不折不扣的拉拉队队员 |
[21:06] | Ohio. Not Oahu. | 俄亥俄州 不是欧胡岛 |
[21:08] | I thought it was weird we were taking the bus. | 我还奇怪怎么坐公汽去呢 |
[21:18] | Well, Charlie, I made fun | 查莉 我曾经取笑拉拉队 |
[21:20] | of cheerleaders all my life, and now I am one. | 现在我也成为其中的一员了 |
[21:24] | My reward… | 而我得到的惩罚就是 |
[21:26] | 27 hours on a bus. | 坐27个小时的公汽 |
[21:30] | Go, Teddy! | 泰迪加油 |
[21:33] | To pass the time, Kelsey and I will be working on this puzzle. | 为了打发时间 我打算和凯尔西玩这个 |
[21:38] | She’s gonna learn where the states are and how to pronounce them. | 告诉她各个州都在什么地方并且正确发音 |
[21:44] | – P.J.! – Huh? | – P.J. – 嗯 |
[21:48] | Hi, there. | 你好啊 |
[21:50] | Uh, I see you got the baby swing off. | 我注意到你把婴儿秋千弄下来了嘛 |
[21:53] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[21:55] | – Make any new bets? – Yes, I did. | – 又跟人打赌了 – 没错 |
[22:05] | That’s your gene pool. | 这就是你亲哥啊 |
[22:08] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运吧 查莉 |
[22:16] | How about this? | 这个怎么样 |
[22:17] | I bet you, you can’t throw this pine cone… | 我跟你打赌 你扔出这个松果 |
[22:21] | Have it hit that street sign, ricochet off the bird’s nest, | 不能砸到那个路标 弹飞鸟巢 |
[22:25] | knock the glass out of that lady’s hands, carom off the cat, | 然后砸到那个女士手中的玻璃杯 弹到猫身上 |
[22:29] | have it bounce off the | 再从弹簧垫上弹回来 |
[22:30] | trampoline and then hit the giant in the head. | 砸到那个巨人的脑袋 |
[22:33] | Question. | 我有个问题 |
[22:35] | Why is there a giant in the park? | 公园里怎么会有个巨人 |
[22:39] | Do you want the bet or not? | 你打不打赌吧 |
[22:42] | Cone me. All right. | 来吧 |
[22:46] | Yeah! | 走着 |
[22:53] | Yeah! Woo! I got it! | 耶 我赢了 |
[22:56] | Oh, I gotta say, that was a heck of a shot. | 我得实话实说 扔得漂亮啊 |
[22:59] | – Yeah. – | 可不咋的 |
[23:00] | Oh… | 哎呀 |
[23:05] | I am not the guy you wanna be messing with. | 我可不是你们随便就能惹的起的 |