时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Why is there two cakes? | 为什么这儿有两个蛋糕呢 |
[00:10] | Because you and Toby share a birthday, remember? | 因为你和托比同一天生日啊 不记得了 |
[00:12] | I don’t like that. | 我才不要那样 |
[00:15] | Well, maybe it’ll be different next year. | 这个 或许明年你俩生日就不是同一天了 |
[00:19] | How can it be different next year? Won’t they always… | 明年怎么会不是同一天呢 不是一直 |
[00:21] | PJ, look! Pretty balloon. | PJ 看 好漂亮的气球 |
[00:22] | Oh, that is nice. | 噢 真好看 |
[00:26] | You know, Charlie, you’re also having another party at preschool. | 对了 查莉 你马上还要在幼儿园里举办一个派对 |
[00:29] | It’s birthday day on Friday. | 就在周五那天的庆生日 |
[00:31] | Is that party gonna be just for me? | 那个派对是专门为我开的吗 |
[00:34] | Of course it might. | 当然有可能是的 |
[00:37] | Hey, honey, you need any help with the preschool party? | 亲爱的 幼儿园里派对的操办有什么要帮忙的吗 |
[00:40] | Nope. Five kids. Got it down to a science. | 不用 养了五个孩子 这方面我已经熟能生巧了 |
[00:43] | And, that’s why I offered. | 正因如此我才提出帮忙的 |
[00:46] | Ah, come on, a few cupcakes, couple party hats. | 你想多了 不就是买些蛋糕 派对帽子 |
[00:49] | Ba-bam! Childhood memory, done. | 这些东西一上 满满的童年记忆 搞定 |
[00:53] | Come on, Toby, eat some cake. | 来 托比 吃蛋糕 |
[00:56] | We gotta get a picture of you | 我们要给你拍张 |
[00:57] | with cake smushed all over your face, buddy. | 脸上敷满蛋糕的照片 小家伙 |
[00:59] | Everybody else has one. | 其他人都拍过 |
[01:00] | I don’t remember seeing a picture of me with smushed cake. | 我怎么不记得见过我脸上敷满蛋糕的照片 |
[01:03] | Uh, almost everybody. | 呃 是几乎每个人都拍过 |
[01:06] | Left out again, really? | 又把我忘了 要不要这样 |
[01:09] | Well… well, that ends now. | 好吧 好吧 这次可忘不了 |
[01:13] | Oh! | 噢 |
[01:16] | Take the picture. This is adorable. | 快给我拍 这样子太可爱了 |
[01:22] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:24] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:25] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:29] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[01:31] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[01:32] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[01:36] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[01:39] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[01:42] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:44] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[01:45] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[01:48] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[01:51] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[01:52] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[01:54] | Sure life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[01:57] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:01] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:06] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:20] | Hey. What are you doing here? | 嘿 你怎么回来了 |
[02:22] | I live here. | 我住这儿 |
[02:25] | It’s the middle of the day. Shouldn’t you be in school? | 现在才中午 你不是应该在学校吗 |
[02:28] | Shouldn’t you be at work? | 你不是应该在工作吗 |
[02:31] | Look, sometimes I don’t like using the bathroom at… | 这个 有时我不想用 那儿的厕所 |
[02:34] | This isn’t about me. | 问你呢 扯我干什么 |
[02:37] | – What’s going on? – All right. | -到底怎么了 -好吧 |
[02:40] | Truth is I got into trouble. | 我惹上麻烦了 |
[02:42] | I punched out Bryce Jenkins, the toughest kid in school. | 我把布莱斯·杰金斯打倒了 学校最壮的那个 |
[02:45] | Whoa, you got into a fight? | 哇 你打架了 |
[02:48] | And won? | 还赢了 |
[02:50] | It wasn’t a fight. | 那不是打架 |
[02:51] | It was an accident. | 只是个意外 |
[02:54] | I was really tired. | 我那会儿很累 |
[02:55] | I yawned. | 伸了个懒腰 |
[02:57] | Like… like this. | 这样 就像这样 |
[03:01] | Just as Bryce was walking by. | 正好布莱斯从那儿路过 |
[03:02] | Yeah, Principal sees Bryce on the floor, I get sent home. | 就这样 校长见布莱斯倒在地上 我就被遣回家了 |
[03:07] | Didn’t you explain it was an accident? | 你没解释那是个意外吗 |
[03:09] | I tried. Nobody believed me. | 解释了 但没人信我 |
[03:10] | Man, you tell 300 lies… | 天啊 你是说了多少次慌 |
[03:14] | All right, well, | 好吧 呃 |
[03:15] | tomorrow you’re gonna have to go | 明天你得回学校 |
[03:16] | down there and you’re gonna have to clear all this up. | 把整个事情解释清楚 |
[03:19] | – And apologize to Bryce as well. – Yeah, I will. | -还有 跟布莱斯道歉 -嗯 我会的 |
[03:21] | Well, gotta head back to the triple B-G. | 好了 我得回三BG了 |
[03:24] | – The what? – Bob’s Bugs-Be-Gone. | -回哪儿 -鲍伯害虫杀光光 |
[03:28] | It’s just kind of a more hip, happenin’ way of saying it. | 这样说更有嘻哈味儿 随口想到这样叫的 |
[03:33] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[03:41] | Oh, thanks so much for letting me borrow this, Amy. | 艾米 非常感谢你把这个借给我 |
[03:45] | My cake pan was getting worn out. | 我做蛋糕用的锅都用坏了 |
[03:47] | So I thought to myself… | 于是我想 |
[03:49] | “Who would have one that’s never been used?” | 有没有谁有这东西而又从来不用呢 |
[03:54] | Well, uh, as long as you’re replacing things that are worn out, | 哦 这样啊 既然你正在换掉那些你用坏的东西 |
[03:58] | would you like to borrow a dress? | 何不去借条裙子呢 |
[04:03] | Anyhoo… | 这这 |
[04:04] | I’m really looking forward to birthday day at preschool. | 我真的很期待那个幼儿园里的生日派对 |
[04:08] | Oh, that’s right. Deedee and Charlie were born in the same month. | 说的对 蒂蒂和查莉是同一个月出生的 |
[04:12] | The way it works is… we | 流程是这样的 我们 |
[04:13] | each get 15 minutes to honor our little tykes. | 每人都有十五分钟去给我们自己的小淘气庆祝 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I have five kids. To know how it works. | 是的是的 我有五个孩子呢 当然知道这个流程 |
[04:21] | Well, my 15 minutes are gonna be quite something. | 我的十五分钟必定会弄的有声有色 |
[04:24] | Yeah, mine too. | 嗯 我的也会 |
[04:26] | I just don’t wanna be one of those lazy moms | 我可不想像那些懒母亲一样 |
[04:29] | who just gets some | 她们做的仅是 |
[04:31] | store-bought cupcakes and a couple of sad hats. | 从商店买些纸杯蛋糕和几个可怜兮兮的帽子 |
[04:36] | Yeah, those moms are so lame. | 说的对 这样的母亲真是逊到家了 |
[04:39] | Hey, mom. Got Charlie’s cupcakes and party hats. | 嘿 老妈 查莉的纸杯蛋糕和派对帽子买回来了 |
[04:45] | That’s… that’s for a different Charlie. | 那 那是给另一个查莉买的 |
[04:47] | – Oh, really? – Yes. | -噢 是吗 -是的 |
[04:49] | – Who’s this Charlie? – That is a… we have… | -那个查莉指的是 -那是 我们养的 |
[04:52] | Have a cat. | 养的一只猫 |
[04:56] | And the cat is also named Charlie. | 猫的名字也叫查莉 |
[04:58] | And it is also… | 它也正好要 |
[05:00] | Celebrating a birthday. | 庆祝生日 |
[05:03] | Here, kitty kitty kitty. | 出来 小猫咪 小猫咪 小猫咪 |
[05:06] | Come here, Charlie girl. Come here. Come here. | 出来 宝贝儿查莉 出来 快出来 |
[05:11] | That was sad. | 真是太不幸了 |
[05:13] | You’re telling me. | 你的意思是 |
[05:15] | We finally get a cat and then we lose it? | 我们好不容易养了只猫却不见了 |
[05:22] | There he is! | 他来了 |
[05:27] | – What’s all this? – Dude, you’re a hero! | -你们这是 -伙计 你真是个英雄 |
[05:30] | – I am? – Yeah, you took down Bryce Jenkins. | -你说我 -没错 你把布莱斯撂倒了 |
[05:33] | Oh, the punch… | 噢 那一拳 |
[05:34] | Hi, Gabe. | 嗨 盖比 |
[05:36] | Hi, girl who’s never talked to me before. | 嗨 以前从没和我说过话的女孩 |
[05:40] | I’m Natalie. I had no idea you were so brave. | 我叫娜塔莉 我以前真不知道你这么勇敢 |
[05:44] | Yeah, so what happened? How did it go down? | 是啊 当时是怎么个情况 你是怎么做到的 |
[05:46] | Oh, guys, look, the truth is I was just really tired… | 噢 大家伙 听着 事实上是我当时很累 |
[05:52] | Of… of Bryce’s attitude. | 烦透了布莱斯的态度 |
[05:54] | So I decided enough was enough. | 所以我觉得容忍也是有限度的 |
[05:57] | That’s when I brought the hammer down. | 于是那时我一记重锤 |
[05:59] | This is the hammer. | 这就是那把重锤 |
[06:01] | These are the nails. | 这些则是钉子 |
[06:11] | Bob’s Bugs-Be-Gone. | 鲍伯害虫杀光光 |
[06:13] | Yeah, sure. What’s the problem? | 嗯 当然 你遇到什么问题了 |
[06:16] | Ants in the kitchen… ewe, that’s gross! | 厨房发现了蚂蚁 唷 太恶心了 |
[06:22] | Yes, I am new. How did you know? | 嗯 我是新来的 你怎么知道 |
[06:26] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[06:27] | I’ll have somebody call you. Just in the meanwhile… | 一会儿我让人给你回电话 在这期间 |
[06:30] | Go to a movie or something. Just get out of the house. | 出去看看电影什么的 离开你房子就行 |
[06:35] | – Hey, Teddy. – Hi, Beau. | -嘿 泰迪 -嗨 博 |
[06:37] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这儿了 |
[06:38] | Uh, well, my dad’s having me | 呃 我老爸让我过来 |
[06:40] | help out and answer phones while he’s training you. | 帮帮忙 接下电话 他得去给你培训 |
[06:43] | So… | 那么 |
[06:45] | Are you trained yet? Because this is kinda boring. | 你培训完了吗 我在这儿有点无聊 |
[06:51] | Excuse me, I gotta take this. | 不好意思 我得接个电话 |
[06:54] | Hey, Julie, listen. I can’t talk right now. I’m at work. | 嘿 朱莉 听着 我现在不能接电话 我在工作呢 |
[06:57] | Yes, I got your text and | 嗯 我收到了你的短信 |
[06:59] | your e-mail and your text about your e-mail. | 还有邮件 还有你提到发过邮件的短信 |
[07:04] | Hey, can you hold on a second? | 你能等一下吗 |
[07:06] | My boss needs to tell me something. | 我老板有事叫我呢 |
[07:10] | Beau! | 博 |
[07:12] | Get over here! We have an emergency. | 快过来 有紧急情况 |
[07:17] | Look, I really gotta go. | 听到了吧 我真得去工作了 |
[07:19] | Okay, I will. I promise. | 会的 我保证 |
[07:22] | Okay, bye. | 好 拜 |
[07:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:25] | No problem. So, who was that? | 举手之劳 那人是谁啊 |
[07:28] | Julie, my girlfriend back in Tennessee. | 朱莉 我那田纳西州的女朋友 |
[07:30] | She’s having a hard time with the long distance thing. | 异地恋让她一时有些受不了 |
[07:33] | Yeah, that can be tough. | 能理解 这确实很难接受 |
[07:36] | It’s her again. | 她又来电话了 |
[07:38] | Voice mail. | 转至语音留言算了 |
[07:41] | You are at work, right? | 你在工作嘛 是吧 |
[07:45] | Bob’s bugs-be… | 鲍伯害虫杀 |
[07:48] | It’s for you. | 是你女友 |
[07:56] | Toby, where’s your train? | 托比 你的玩具火车呢 |
[07:58] | Oh, he didn’t get one. I just gave him the box. | 噢 没给他买 我就给了他个玩具盒子 |
[08:03] | You gave him a box for his birthday? | 你送了个玩具盒给他当生日礼物 |
[08:05] | Yeah. After five kids you | 嗯 养了五个孩子后你 |
[08:06] | learn they’re always more excited about the box. | 就会明白玩具盒会让他们更激动 |
[08:09] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[08:11] | So is the train still available or…? | 你的意思是玩具火车仍然会给他还是 |
[08:17] | Honey, I’m so glad you’re here. I need your help. Have a seat. | 亲爱的 真开心你在家 我需要你的帮助 先坐下 |
[08:19] | I need you to help me come up | 我需要你帮忙给 |
[08:21] | with some ideas for Charlie’s preschool party. | 查莉幼儿园里的派对出点主意 |
[08:23] | The objective here… blow Debbie Dooley out of the water! | 目标就是 完爆黛比·杜利家孩子的派对 |
[08:27] | Wow, mom, you kinda make it sound like a battle plan. | 哇 老妈 你把这弄的像在定作战计划 |
[08:29] | Oh, good. That’s coming through? | 不错 这是你刚想出来的吗 |
[08:33] | The idea is… | 主意就是 |
[08:35] | We go first, we go big, we go loud. | 我们的派对先来 礼物更大 更有声势 |
[08:41] | When Charlie’s part of the party is over, | 当查莉的庆祝部分结束后 |
[08:43] | little Deedee isn’t even gonna want a birthday. | 小蒂蒂甚至都不想过她的生日了 |
[08:46] | Isn’t that a little extreme? | 那样是不是太过激了 |
[08:47] | Well, it’s just a goal. I’m not saying we’ll get there. | 那只是理想情况 我没说我们能做到 |
[08:50] | Okay, brainstorming time. | 好了 进入头脑风暴时段 |
[08:53] | Mm, I have to warn you, brainstorming’s not really my thing. | 嗯 我得提醒你 头脑风暴真不是我擅长的活儿 |
[08:56] | It’s always sunny up here. | 我这儿向来都纹风不动 |
[08:59] | PJ, I have faith in you. | PJ 我相信你 |
[09:01] | Besides, you’re the only one who’s home. | 再说 你是目前唯一一个在家的 |
[09:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:06] | Throw out some ideas. Just give me something. What you got? | 想点子 把你想到的告诉我 你想到什么了 |
[09:09] | – Um… – Kid’s birthday party. | -呃 -小孩子的生日派对 |
[09:12] | – Going big. – An elephant. | -礼物得大 -大象 |
[09:14] | – Little smaller. – A baby elephant. | -小点 -小象 |
[09:16] | – Good! – You like the baby elephant? | -好 -你喜欢小象这个主意 |
[09:17] | No. It’s good that we’re getting the bad ideas out of the way. | 不是 我说好是因为你在帮我排除坏主意 |
[09:24] | Uh, Gabe, there you are. | 盖比 你在这儿啊 |
[09:26] | – Bryce is looking for you. – He is? | -布莱斯在找你呢 -是吗 |
[09:29] | Yeah. He wants to talk to you. | 嗯 他想找你谈谈 |
[09:31] | Yeah, well, tell Bryce I’ll be right here waiting for him. | 哦好 你跟布莱斯说 我哪都不去就在这儿等他 |
[09:35] | – Yeah. – Yeah. Okay. | -好的 -嗯 |
[09:54] | Hey, I thought you and my dad weren’t coming back until later. | 嘿 我以为你和我老爸晚点才回呢 |
[09:58] | Yeah, well, there was kind of an… incident. | 本来是的 不过出了点小情况 |
[10:05] | I set off a bug bomb and then I got a text. | 我引爆了个杀虫弹后恰好收到条短信 |
[10:08] | And then he answered the text rather than say… | 然后他就去回短信了 而不是跟我说 |
[10:11] | “You have five seconds, Bob”. | 五秒内赶紧离开 鲍伯 |
[10:16] | Again, I’m really sorry, Mr. Duncan. | 我再次表示抱歉 邓肯先生 |
[10:18] | Hey, a little poison never killed anybody. | 嘿 一点杀虫剂毒不死人的 |
[10:24] | Oh, yeah, it did. | 嗯 确实死不了人 |
[10:25] | Um, you know what? I’m gonna go home and get cleaned up. | 好吧 我得回家把身上清洗干净 |
[10:32] | Let me guess… | 让我猜猜 |
[10:34] | The text was from your girlfriend? | 短信是你女朋友发的 |
[10:36] | Yeah. This is getting to be too much. | 是的 她的短信电话来得实在太频繁了 |
[10:39] | Now it’s affecting my job. | 现在都影响到我工作了 |
[10:40] | Well, if it’s any consolation, | 好吧 如果这样说能给你稍许安慰的话 |
[10:42] | it’s not much of a job. | 那并不算份什么工作 |
[10:46] | That’s it. I gotta break up with her. | 我受够了 我得和她分手 |
[10:48] | And this time it’s gonna stick. | 这次态度得坚决 |
[10:50] | This time? | 这次 |
[10:51] | I tried to break up with Julie before I moved here. | 我在搬到这儿之前就想和朱莉分手了 |
[10:54] | But as soon as I started, | 但我刚一说这事 |
[10:56] | her eyes got all misty and her bottom lip popped out. | 她就撅起嘴要掉眼泪 |
[10:59] | Next thing I know I’m making her a mix tape. | 等我回过神来 已经在帮她做录音带了 |
[11:03] | Well, good luck. | 那祝您好运喽 |
[11:06] | I need help. | 我需要帮助 |
[11:09] | From you. | 你的帮助 |
[11:10] | Me? What can I do? | 我 我能做什么啊 |
[11:12] | You can pretend to be Julie. | 你可以扮演朱莉 |
[11:14] | I’ll try and break up with you, | 然后我试着和你分手 |
[11:15] | and you try and talk me out of it. | 同时你试着阻止我 |
[11:17] | Ooh, hey! Lucky for you, I do an amazing southern accent. | 哦 好啊 你太幸运了 我的南方口音说的可好呢 |
[11:23] | That really won’t be necessary. | 其实你用不着这样 |
[11:24] | Howdy, Beau. How’s your mama and them? | 您好啊 博 家人近来如何 |
[11:29] | – Teddy, I don’t… – Teddy? | -泰迪 我觉得 -泰迪 |
[11:31] | Who’s Teddy? | 谁是泰迪啊 |
[11:32] | I’m Julie, the flower of the south. | 我是朱莉 南方之花 |
[11:38] | Or maybe you can just be | 或者你只需要 |
[11:39] | there to support me when I break up with her. | 在我和她提出分手时 在旁边支持一下我 |
[11:41] | Quietly. | 什么都不要说 |
[11:43] | With no accent. | 不要学口音 |
[11:45] | All right, sugar. | 好滴 亲 |
[11:47] | Let me know if you change your mind. | 改变主意随时告诉我哦 |
[11:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:52] | But I won’t. | 但是我不会的 |
[11:59] | Okay, dry run for Charlie’s party. | 好啦 排练一下查莉的派对 |
[12:02] | Let’s take it from the top. | 从头开始 |
[12:04] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[12:05] | you’ve seen her at one, you’ve seen her at two, | 你们看过一岁的她 你们见过两岁的她 |
[12:07] | again at three and now Charlie Duncan… | 还有三岁时的她 现在 查莉·邓肯 |
[12:10] | Is four! | 已经四岁了 |
[12:12] | Is four! | 四岁了 |
[12:18] | – Great. – I should have sunglasses. | -这下好了 -我应该戴墨镜 |
[12:22] | Ooh, nice touch. We’ll get those. | 哦 好想法 我们会买的 |
[12:25] | Okay, once she gets to the center of the room, | 那好 当她来到屋子中心时 |
[12:28] | you go for the big finish. | 你来负责华丽的收尾 |
[12:31] | Let’s talk about our understanding of “Big finish”. | 我们得讨论一下我们关于华丽的收尾的定义了 |
[12:35] | I’m still waiting for my glasses. | 我还在等我的墨镜呢 |
[12:40] | Okay okay, this is good. But is it enough? | 好啦 这样很好了 但是够吗 |
[12:43] | I feel like we need one more thing. | 我总感觉我们还需要一样东西 |
[12:46] | Hi, hon’. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[12:48] | A clown. We need a clown. | 一个小丑 我们需要一个小丑 |
[12:52] | No, it’s okay. Not life-threatening. | 没事没关系 没有生命危险 |
[12:55] | But thanks for the concern. | 感谢关心 |
[12:58] | Oh, no no no no. You’re not tracking that stuff through my house. | 别别 你不可以带着一身那个东西穿过我的屋子 |
[13:01] | How else am I gonna get cleaned up? | 那我怎么能变干净 |
[13:03] | Charlie, honey, take your | 查莉 亲爱的 |
[13:05] | father to the backyard and hose him down. | 带你老爸去后院用水管冲冲 |
[13:07] | Come on, daddy. You know the drill. | 过来 爸爸 你知道流程的 |
[13:19] | Duncan! | 邓肯 |
[13:25] | Hey, Bryce. | 嘿 布莱斯 |
[13:28] | I’ve been looking for you. | 我一直在找你 |
[13:30] | Hey, that is the first I’m hearing of that. | 这是我第一次听到 |
[13:34] | There’s something I’ve been meaning to do. | 我一直想做一些事情 |
[13:37] | Okay, just get it over with. | 好吧 快点打完我完事 |
[13:42] | Dude, I’m not gonna hit you. I just wanna thank you. | 哥们儿 我不会打你的 我是想感谢你 |
[13:44] | For what? | 为什么 |
[13:46] | I’m not the toughest kid in school anymore. | 我不再是学校里最粗暴的学生了 |
[13:48] | What a relief. I’m free to be me. | 终于能舒一口气了 我终于可以做我自己了 |
[13:51] | I can finally join the Book Club, take modern dance. | 我终于可以加入读书俱乐部 上现代舞课 |
[13:55] | All the things you used to beat people up for. | 这些不都是以前你打人的缘由吗 |
[13:58] | – Ironic, huh? – Yeah. | -很讽刺是吧 -是啊 |
[14:00] | I wouldn’t wanna be you, though. | 总之我一定不想成为你的 |
[14:03] | Now that you’re the toughest kid, | 因为现在你是最粗暴的学生了 |
[14:05] | everyone’s gonna want a piece of you. | 所有人都想找你麻烦 |
[14:07] | That doesn’t sound good. | 听起来不妙 |
[14:09] | Here’s a tip… make sure the nurse knows your blood type. | 小贴士 确保校医知道你的血型 |
[14:20] | – Oh, he punched me! Noah punched me! – What? | -他打了我 诺亚打了我 -什么 |
[14:23] | Noah Nixon’s now the toughest kid in school! | 诺亚·尼克森才是学校里最粗暴的学生 |
[14:28] | Glad that’s over. | 终于完事了 |
[14:33] | Just stay strong. You can do this. | 坚强点 你能做到 |
[14:39] | – Hey, Julie. – Hi, darling. | -你好 朱莉 -嘿 亲爱的 |
[14:41] | Hey, look, there’s something I’ve been meaning to tell you. | 听着 我有点事情想认真和你谈谈 |
[14:44] | Have you been getting my messages? | 你收到我给你留的信息了吗 |
[14:45] | Because the girl who answers the phone doesn’t seem very smart. | 因为我感觉接电话的女孩不太聪明 |
[14:52] | Look, I’ve been thinking about this a lot. | 你看哈 我想了好长时间了 |
[14:55] | Now that we’re so far apart, it’s tough, so… | 我们现在间隔这么远 很困难 所以 |
[14:58] | – You’re moving back home?! – No, I’m not moving back home. | -你要搬回来了吗 -不 我不会搬回去 |
[15:02] | Look, I’m calling to tell you that I think we should break up. | 我打电话给你是想说我们应该分手 |
[15:05] | What? You’re dumping me? | 什么 你要和我分手 |
[15:08] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[15:11] | Oh, come on. Don’t do that. Not the lip. Please not the lip. | 哦 拜托 别撅嘴 求你别撅嘴 |
[15:16] | – Okay, maybe we can make this work. – No. | -好吧 或许这样也成 -不行 |
[15:22] | Julie, hi. I’m Teddy. Um… | 朱莉你好 我是泰迪 嗯 |
[15:25] | Put the lip away, Sweetie. It’s not gonna work on me. | 别撅嘴了 甜心 这招对我不管用 |
[15:29] | – Who are you? – I work with Beau. I take the messages. | -你是谁 -我和博一起工作 我负责电话留言 |
[15:34] | And I happen to think I’m very smart, | 而且我碰巧认为我自己很聪明 |
[15:36] | but maybe that doesn’t come across over the phone. | 可能这点在电话中体现不出来 |
[15:40] | – Are you trying to steal my boyfriend? – No! No no no no no. | -你是要抢我男朋友吗 -不不不不不 |
[15:44] | Not at all. We’re just friends. | 一定不 我们只是朋友 |
[15:45] | In fact, I just went through what you’re going through. | 事实上我刚刚经历了你们现在的情况 |
[15:48] | A long-distance relationship that didn’t work. | 没有结果的异地恋 |
[15:50] | Until we both decided that we had to make a tough choice. | 我们最终意识到我们必须做出一个艰难的决定 |
[15:55] | We had to be mature and let each other go. | 我们要像成熟的人一样分手 |
[16:00] | Who are you again? | 你是谁来的 |
[16:03] | Look, I know it’s hard now, but you’re gonna be okay. | 我知道现在很难以接受 不过一切都会好起来的 |
[16:06] | You got a lot going for you. You’re pretty, | 你有很多有利的条件 你很漂亮 |
[16:09] | you seem nice and you got that cute southern accent. | 看起来人很好 而且你会说可爱的南方口音 |
[16:13] | You really think I’ll be okay? | 你真的认为我会没问题吗 |
[16:15] | Absolutely. | 必然 |
[16:17] | Hey, and, uh… speaking of southern accents, | 还有 啊 说到南方口音 |
[16:21] | I don’t mean to brag, but I | 我不愿意显摆 不过我 |
[16:23] | happen to think I do a pretty good one myself. | 碰巧也说的很好 |
[16:25] | – Would you like to hear it? – No, thank you. | -想听听吗 -不了谢谢 |
[16:28] | – But I appreciate you making this easier. – Okay. | -不过我感谢你把分手变得容易点 -好的 |
[16:31] | We’ll y’all have a real good… | 我们都有一个很好的 |
[16:34] | Oh. And she’s gone. | 哦 然后她下线了 |
[16:38] | I can’t believe it. I did it. | 难以置信 我做到了 |
[16:41] | Well, we did it. | 是我们做到了 |
[16:44] | I feel so much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[16:47] | I can’t thank you enough, Teddy. | 我太感激你了 泰迪 |
[16:49] | I’m glad I could help. | 很高兴我能帮到你 |
[16:58] | I should probably… | 我差不多应该 |
[17:00] | Get out to the job. | 出去工作了 |
[17:03] | Yeah. And I… I should… | 是啊 我也应该 |
[17:05] | Get back over here. | 回到这里了 |
[17:20] | Okay, everybody. Kids, | 孩子们 大家注意 |
[17:22] | it’s time for Charlie’s super-incredible… | 现在是查莉的不可思议的 |
[17:26] | Amazing party! | 生日派对时间 |
[17:29] | And the other one. | 还有另一个 |
[17:32] | Okay, Charlie, this is your big moment. | 好了查莉 这是你的光辉时刻哦 |
[17:35] | Let’s see the wave. | 挥一下手 |
[17:38] | Remember, swivel the wrist. It’s like screwing in a light bulb. | 记住 转手腕 就像拧灯泡那样 |
[17:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[17:47] | It’s go time. | 开始吧 |
[17:49] | Mom, wait. Look. | 老妈等一下 看 |
[17:52] | Deedee looks sad. | 蒂蒂看上去很伤心 |
[17:54] | – She sure does. – Yeah. | -确实 -是啊 |
[17:56] | It’s really bringing me down. | 弄得我心情都不好了 |
[17:57] | Excuse me, honey. Could you move out of the doorway? | 劳驾 亲爱的 能麻烦你让开门口吗 |
[18:00] | Grand entrance coming through. | 要有人绚丽登场了 |
[18:03] | Can Deedee ride in the car with me? | 我能带蒂蒂一起开车吗 |
[18:06] | It would be the right thing to do. | 这才是正确的做法 |
[18:08] | No no no no no! This is not | 不不不不要 |
[18:10] | about doing the right thing. This is about winning. | 现在不是要做对的事情 我们要赢 |
[18:13] | Think about what you’re teaching Charlie. | 想想您会给查莉带来什么影响 |
[18:15] | And I mean her, not the cat. | 我指的是她 不是那只猫 |
[18:19] | Okay, fine. | 那好吧 |
[18:22] | I always hate this part. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[18:26] | May I present to you Charlie and Deedee! | 让我们有请 查莉和蒂蒂 |
[18:30] | The birthday girls! | 小寿星们 |
[18:39] | Wave, Deedee, wave. | 挥手 蒂蒂 挥手 |
[18:49] | Thanks for including Deedee. | 感谢你带蒂蒂一起出场 |
[18:51] | – That was nice. – Oh, well, you know me. | -那很贴心 -哦 你知道我的 |
[18:55] | Always taking the high road. | 永远的道德高尚 |
[18:58] | That’s one way to go. Here’s another. | 那是一种说法 还有另一种 |
[19:01] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[19:03] | I’ve got a special surprise for Deedee’s birthday. | 我在蒂蒂的生日为大家准备了一个惊喜 |
[19:07] | Look outside! | 向窗外看 |
[19:09] | Oh! | 哦 |
[19:13] | A baby elephant! | 一头小象 |
[19:15] | I knew that was a good idea! | 我早知道这是个好想法 |
[19:17] | Come on, everyone. Elephant rides on the playground! | 大家快去操场骑大象吧 |
[19:27] | Well, at least you have the | 至少你还有 |
[19:29] | satisfaction of knowing you did the right thing. | 做了正确的事情的满足感 |
[19:31] | Yeah. That’s true. | 是啊 没错 |
[19:35] | Why don’t I feel better? | 为什么我并没有感觉好点 |
[19:37] | I’m proud of you, mom. | 我为你骄傲 老妈 |
[19:39] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:41] | Yeah, I got nothing. | 还是没什么感觉 |
[19:44] | Well, I’m gonna go use the | 好啦 我要去一下 |
[19:45] | restroom and then I’ll help you clean up all this. | 卫生间然后帮你把这里打扫干净 |
[19:47] | – Okay. Thanks, honey. – Mm hmm. | -好的谢谢了 -嗯 |
[20:09] | Well, Charlie, you’ll always remember your fourth birthday. | 好了查莉 你一定会记住你的四岁生日的 |
[20:13] | That’s the one where they couldn’t get PJ off the elephant. | 就是所有人都不能把PJ拉下大象的那个 |
[20:18] | I missed it, though. | 不过我错过了 |
[20:20] | I was at dad’s office breaking up with Beau’s girlfriend. | 当时我正在老爸的办公室帮博和他的女朋友分手呢 |
[20:24] | So, now he’s single. | 所以 他现在是单身了 |
[20:28] | Why did I smile when I said that? | 我说那话的时候为什么在笑 |
[20:31] | Why… | 为什么 |
[20:32] | Why am I still smiling? | 我怎么合不拢嘴了 |
[20:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, presenting… | 女士们先生们 向您介绍 |
[20:40] | Dinner! | 晚餐 |
[20:44] | She hasn’t put that thing down all day. | 她一整天都没放下那个东西 |
[20:47] | In this corner, weighing in at six and a half pounds, | 在这一角 是一只重六磅半的 |
[20:50] | everybody’s favorite, baked chicken! | 大家的最爱 烧鸡 |
[20:54] | And in this corner, it’s the lean, green fighting machine… | 在那一角 是苗条 碧绿的战斗机器 |
[20:58] | Salad! | 沙拉 |
[21:01] | Tonight’s meal will be refereed by… | 为今晚的晚餐担任裁判的是 |
[21:03] | Applesauce! | 苹果酱 |
[21:08] | Wish us good luck, Charlie. | 祝我们好运吧 小查莉 |
[21:16] | Okay, Charlie. | 好了 查莉 |
[21:19] | Make a wish. | 许个愿吧 |
[21:23] | Charlie! You bring your brother back right now! | 查莉 快把你弟弟变回来 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[21:32] | Thank you. Now, I am going | 谢谢 现在我再给你 |
[21:34] | to give you one more chance young lady. | 一个机会 |
[21:37] | And this time make it a nice wish. | 这次许一个好愿望 |
[21:44] | Charlie Duncan, that was very naughty. | 查莉·邓肯 你这么做非常坏坏 |
[21:46] | Do you wanna go where mommy is? | 你想去找妈咪吗 |
[21:50] | No. | 不想 |
[21:53] | I… I was just… | 我 我只是 |
[21:55] | I was just wondering if you wanted your presents. | 我只是觉得你是不是想要你的礼物了 |
[21:59] | And Toby’s presents. | 还有托比的礼物 |
[22:02] | And anything else that you wanted. | 还有你想要的任何其他东西 |
[22:05] | We’re gonna get along just fine. | 我们的相处会很愉快的 |