时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:12] | Well, hang in there, honey, okay? | 亲爱的 坚持住啊 好吗 |
[00:14] | Okay, bye-bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[00:20] | I thought you were going to shave. | 我以为你要刮胡子呢 |
[00:22] | What, are you kidding? | 什么 你开什么玩笑 |
[00:23] | I waited my whole life for mutton chops to come back. | 我等了大半辈子才把我的络腮胡等回来 |
[00:26] | These bad boys aren’t going anywhere. | 我永远都不会与他们分离了 |
[00:30] | I just got off the phone with Gabe. | 我刚和盖比通完电话 |
[00:32] | Apparently Gabe Junior is quite a challenge. | 显然 盖比二世实在是让人头疼啊 |
[00:35] | He even referred to him as “The Devil Child”. | 盖比甚至把他称为“恶魔男孩” |
[00:38] | What goes around comes around, huh? | 这就是种豆得豆 种瓜得瓜 对吧 |
[00:39] | Woo! Up top. | 太棒了 击个掌 |
[00:41] | Mom, Toby’s not talking to me. | 妈妈 托比不肯和我说话 |
[00:44] | – Toby, talk to Charlie. – No way. | -托比 跟你姐说话 -没门 |
[00:46] | – Toby… – Hey, dad, chops are looking good. | -托比 -老爸 络腮胡看着不错啊 |
[00:49] | Oh, thanks, pal. | 谢啦 伙计 |
[00:51] | You know, it took five tries, | 你知道吗 我试了五次 |
[00:53] | But I finally got a kid to be nice to me. | 终于得到对我友善的孩子了 |
[00:55] | Toby’s been giving me the silent treatment for two days. | 托比对我沉默相待已经 整整两天了 |
[00:59] | – What’d you do? – Nothing! | -你做了什么 -没什么 |
[01:02] | Well, okay. | 那好吧 |
[01:04] | I told some girl that he liked her. | 我告诉了某个女孩 他喜欢她 |
[01:06] | It’s funny how, whenever you say “Nothing,” | 真是有趣 每一次你说“没什么” |
[01:08] | It’s always followed by something. | 总会有什么跟着来 |
[01:11] | – What does that mean? – Nothing. | -这是什么意思 -没什么 |
[01:15] | Well, what am I going to do about Toby? | 那我要拿托比怎么办啊 |
[01:17] | You know, I think that Teddy | 我记得泰迪曾经和盖比 |
[01:18] | Went through something like this with Gabe once. | 也闹过这样的别扭 |
[01:20] | Do you think she did a video diary about it? | 你觉得她是不是做了有关这个的视频日记呢 |
[01:23] | I think she did a video diary about everything. | 我觉得她有关任何情况都做了视频日记 |
[01:32] | Hey, Gabe. | 喂 盖比 |
[01:34] | Hi. Gabe Junior. | 你好啊 盖比二世 |
[01:37] | You did what? You tied your daddy to a chair? | 你做了什么 你把你爸爸绑在了凳子上 |
[01:42] | Honey, listen to me very carefully, okay? | 宝贝 仔细听我说 好吗 |
[01:45] | Do you know how to work a camera phone? | 你知道怎么用视频电话吗 |
[01:50] | Great. | 太好了 |
[01:53] | Today’s all burnt toast | 生活搞得一团糟 |
[01:56] | Running late, and dad jokes | 就要迟到 爸爸在叫 |
[01:57] | Has anybody seen my left shoe | 我左脚的鞋子有没有人看到 |
[01:59] | I close my eyes, take a bite | 我闭上眼 咬口早餐 |
[02:01] | Grab a ride, laugh out loud | 跳上车子 放声大笑 |
[02:02] | There it is up on the roof | 哎呀 老爸 鞋子就在房顶上 |
[02:06] | I’ve been there, I’ve survived | 我也曾这样生活 我已经顺利走过 |
[02:09] | So just take my advice | 所以听取我的建议 |
[02:12] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:14] | Things are crazy | 世界有很多疯狂无奈 |
[02:16] | But I know your future’s bright | 可是我知道你会有美好将来 |
[02:18] | Hang in there, baby | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:21] | There’s no maybe | 不要怀疑 |
[02:22] | Everything turns out all right | 一切终会如你所愿 |
[02:25] | Your life is up and down | 生活有悲有喜 |
[02:27] | But trust me it comes back around | 但是请相信我 坚持就有好结果 |
[02:31] | You’re gonna love who you turn out to be | 你会喜欢将来的你 |
[02:36] | Hang in there, baby. | 宝贝 不要放弃 |
[02:55] | Computer, bring up Teddy’s video diaries. | 电脑 找到泰迪的视频日记 |
[02:58] | Accessing files. | 访问文件 |
[03:00] | Cross reference “Silent treatment”. | 参照 “沉默相待” |
[03:03] | Hey, Charlie. | 嘿 查莉 |
[03:05] | Well, crazy week for the Duncan family. | 咱们邓肯一家过了相当疯狂的一周啊 |
[03:08] | This is going to be a long one, | 这个视频日记会有点长 |
[03:10] | So you might want to get comfortable. | 所以你应该做个舒服的姿势再听我讲 |
[03:12] | Anyway, it all started a few days ago. | 总之 这一切都要从几天前说起 |
[03:17] | Charlie, it’s so sweet you’re playing with Toby. | 查莉 你能和托比一起玩真是太好了 |
[03:20] | You’re a really good big sister. | 你真是个好姐姐 |
[03:21] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[03:24] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[03:25] | I got in trouble. This is my punishment. | 我惹了麻烦 这是给我的惩罚 |
[03:30] | Well, you’re still… | 好吧 你依旧是 |
[03:33] | A sister. | 一个姐姐 |
[03:38] | – Hi, Lauren. – Hi, Teddy. Is Gabe here? | -劳伦 -泰迪 盖比在吗 |
[03:41] | Uh, no. Do you want me to give him a message? | 不在 要我帮你给他捎个信儿吗 |
[03:44] | Yeah, could you tell him I need to talk to him? | 好的 麻烦你告诉他 我想和他谈谈 |
[03:45] | It’s about our relationship. | 是有关我们关系的事 |
[03:47] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[03:49] | Um, I’ll have him call you. | 我让他给你打电话 |
[03:51] | No, I really need to do this in person. | 不 我真的需要和他面对面谈 |
[03:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:55] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:01] | – Uh oh. – What’s wrong? | -不妙啊 -怎么了 |
[04:03] | Well, usually when a girl | 通常情况下 当一个女孩说 |
[04:04] | Says she needs to talk about the relationship, | 她需要谈谈他们的关系 |
[04:07] | It means she doesn’t like the boy anymore. | 这就意味着她不再喜欢这个男孩了 |
[04:12] | We need to talk about our relationship. | 我们得谈谈我们的关系了 |
[04:19] | Meanwhile, there was some trouble brewing in the neighborhood. | 与此同时 咱们这附近发生了一些麻烦事 |
[04:25] | We’ve got a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[04:28] | Well, come on in, Debbie. | 快进来 黛比 |
[04:32] | I came outside this morning to find that some hooligan | 我今早出门发现 我的车窗被某个小流氓 |
[04:35] | Had rubbed soap all over my car windows. | 涂满了肥皂 |
[04:38] | So I guess what I’m asking is… | 所以我想问的是 |
[04:41] | Where was Gabe last night? | 昨晚盖比在哪里 |
[04:44] | All right, it wasn’t Gabe. | 这肯定不是盖比做的 |
[04:46] | He’s too old for that kind of stuff. | 他早就不屑玩这种小儿科了 |
[04:47] | No, besides, soap was never his thing. | 没错 再说了 他从来不用肥皂 |
[04:49] | Eggs, water balloons, toilet paper… | 鸡蛋 水球 厕纸 |
[04:52] | That’s really where he excelled. | 那些才是他拿手的 |
[04:54] | Well, whoever it was, we need to catch him. | 那么 不管是谁做的 我们都得抓住他 |
[04:56] | Almost everyone on the block’s been hit by the mad soaper. | 几乎这附近每一个人都被这疯狂的肥皂抹手袭击了 |
[05:01] | You know what we need? We need a neighborhood watch. | 你知道我们需要做什么吗 我们需要看守咱这片区域 |
[05:04] | Okay, so why don’t we get everybody together tonight? | 好的 那不如我们今天把大家都召集到一起 |
[05:07] | We can do it here. | 我们可以把大家召集到我们家 |
[05:08] | Ooh, could I cater it? | 我可以负责提供饮食吗 |
[05:08] | I’ve got some new ideas for appetizers. | 我想到一些新花样可以招待大家 |
[05:10] | I could wrap bacon around… | 我可以把培根包在 |
[05:11] | Ooh, that sounds good. | 那听上去不错啊 |
[05:15] | I’ll go spread the word. | 我这就去通知大家 |
[05:20] | My car got soaped. | 我的车被涂了肥皂 |
[05:22] | Where was Abe last night? | 艾比昨晚在哪里 |
[05:26] | It’s Gabe. | 是盖比 |
[05:27] | So… he’s got a partner now, huh? | 这么说 他现在有了一个伙伴 是吗 |
[05:39] | Oh, Gabe, Lauren stopped by. She wants you to come over. | 盖比 劳伦刚才来了 她想让你去找她 |
[05:42] | – Oh, okay. – Wait, hold on. | -好的 -等一下 |
[05:45] | Um, she said that she | 嗯 她说 |
[05:46] | Wants to talk to you about your relationship. | 她想和你谈谈你们的关系 |
[05:50] | Hmm, okay. | 好的 |
[05:51] | Hold on. | 等会儿 |
[05:54] | Come sit with your sister. We need to talk. | 过来和你大姐坐坐 我们得聊聊 |
[05:57] | All right… | 好的 |
[05:58] | He said, slightly creeped out. | 他说 他有点毛骨悚然的感觉 |
[06:02] | Look, do you know what it means when a girl says that | 听着 你知道当一个女孩说想和你谈谈你们的关系 |
[06:05] | She wants to talk to you about the relationship? | 这意味着什么吗 |
[06:08] | That… she wants to talk about the relationship? | 这个嘛 她想谈谈这段关系 |
[06:12] | No! Girls never say what they mean. | 不是的 女孩向来是口是心非的 |
[06:17] | So… | 那么 |
[06:18] | – Are you saying what you mean right now? – Gabe… just… | -那你现在是言为心声吗 -盖比 |
[06:21] | Listen to me, okay? | 听我说 好吗 |
[06:23] | Most of the time when a girl says… | 大多数时候 当一个女孩说 |
[06:26] | That she wants to talk about the relationship. | 她想谈谈这段关系 |
[06:29] | It means… | 这就意味着 |
[06:32] | Well, that she doesn’t want it to continue. | 她不想再继续了 |
[06:35] | You mean, she’s going to dump me? | 你的意思是 她要甩了我 |
[06:38] | I kind of think so. | 我觉得是这样 |
[06:41] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[06:43] | I thought everything was going great. | 我还以为我们之间一切顺利呢 |
[06:45] | Guys always think that. | 男生通常都是这样想的 |
[06:49] | I can’t believe I finally get a girlfriend, | 我真不敢相信 我好不容易有了个女朋友 |
[06:51] | And now she’s going to dump me. | 她现在竟然要甩了我 |
[06:52] | I mean, I could be wrong. | 我也可能想错了 |
[06:54] | No, somebody who’s been | 不可能 你被甩了这么多次 |
[06:56] | Dumped as many times as you knows the drill. | 没人会比你更了解这些了 |
[07:01] | – I can’t believe this. – Look, I know it’s hard. | -我太不敢相信了 -听着 我知道这很难 |
[07:04] | But what does having a girlfriend even mean at your age? | 但是 你这个年龄的小屁孩要女朋友又有什么用呢 |
[07:07] | All you guys do is go to the movies and play video games. | 你们就只会看看电影 打打电子游戏 |
[07:10] | Great, so I’m devastated | 这下真好 我不仅快要崩溃 |
[07:13] | And my relationship was meaningless. | 原来我拥有过感情竟然毫无意义 |
[07:16] | Come here. | 过来吧 |
[07:21] | I know it hurts. | 我知道这很让你心痛 |
[07:23] | Do you want to cry? | 你想哭吗 |
[07:26] | I didn’t until you started hugging me. | 在你抱我之前我还不想哭 |
[07:33] | Welcome, everybody, to the first-ever meeting | 欢迎各位来参加艾芝伍德街区监视的 |
[07:36] | Of the Edgewood Drive neighborhood watch. | 第一次全体会议 |
[07:39] | Objection! | 反对 |
[07:40] | I think it should be called | 我觉着这个应该叫做 |
[07:42] | the “Edgewood Drive neighborhood patrol”. | 艾芝伍德街区巡逻 |
[07:45] | Sounds more official. | 这听上去更正式一些 |
[07:48] | Are we going to get T-shirts? | 我们可以领T恤了吗 |
[07:50] | And we’re off to a great start. | 我们有了一个好的开始 |
[07:53] | – Car’s all clean, Mr. Doogan. – Ah, thanks, Tommy. | -杜根先生 车都擦干净了 -谢了 托米 |
[07:56] | We’ve got to catch whoever’s soaping our cars. | 我们一定要抓住这个给我们车涂肥皂的人 |
[07:58] | Yep, but first, we should give ’em a nickname. | 没错 但是首先 我们应该给这个人起一个绰号 |
[08:00] | Oh, I know… how about “The mad soaper”? | 有了 “疯狂肥皂抹手”怎么样 |
[08:04] | Wonder where she got that one. | 真是好奇她是怎么想到的 |
[08:07] | Is that all we’re talking about? | 我们来这里就是为了说这个吗 |
[08:09] | Because I park in my garage. | 我可是向来把车停在自家车库的 |
[08:11] | Okay, but you care about the rest of us, right? | 没错 但是你很关心我们左邻右里 对吧 |
[08:15] | You people crack me up. | 你们真是把我想得太高尚了 |
[08:18] | I’m out of here. | 我要走了 |
[08:21] | Before you go, Mrs. Dabney, crab puff? | 达布尼太太 在你离开之前 要尝尝螃蟹泡芙吗 |
[08:25] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[08:31] | I’ve got cats. | 我养了猫 |
[08:36] | Well, hope those kitty cats enjoy the crab at $14 a pound. | 希望那些猫咪会喜欢这些十四美元一磅的螃蟹 |
[08:41] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[08:43] | Go ahead, Mrs. Dobbs. | 接着说 达布斯太太 |
[08:44] | I say we break into teams | 要我说啊 咱们两人一组 |
[08:46] | Of two and patrol the neighborhood after dark. | 天黑以后在街区这里巡逻 |
[08:50] | What do you think, Bert? | 伯特 你觉得呢 |
[08:52] | Well, I think that’s a great idea. | 我觉得 这个主意不错 |
[08:54] | I’d like someone young who can stay up late. | 我希望和一个能熬夜的年轻人一组 |
[08:57] | I’ll take him. | 我就选他了 |
[08:58] | I’m just here catering. | 我只是来这送食物的 |
[08:59] | You’re either with us or you’re against us. | 你要么做我们的战友 要么做我们的敌人 |
[09:13] | Oh! Hi, Gabe. You want to come in? | 盖比 你要进来吗 |
[09:15] | Uh, no. I want to do this out here. | 不了 我就在外面和你谈吧 |
[09:17] | Do what? | 谈什么 |
[09:20] | I’m breaking up with you. | 我要和你分手 |
[09:22] | How does that feel? | 感觉如何啊 |
[09:23] | Bad. | 很不好 |
[09:25] | Good, that’s what I was going for. | 这就对了 这就是我的目的 |
[09:29] | But I thought things were going so well. | 但是我们之间不是一切都很顺利吗 |
[09:31] | Really? All we do is play video games and go to movies. | 真的吗 我们就只是看看电影 打打电子游戏 |
[09:36] | I thought you liked doing that stuff with me. | 我以为你喜欢和我一起做这些呢 |
[09:38] | Oh, please. | 得了吧 |
[09:39] | “Hey, wait till you get to level two”. | “我等着你打到二级” |
[09:41] | I was faking it. | 我都是装出来的 |
[09:45] | I can’t believe this is happening. | 我真不敢相信会是这样 |
[09:47] | What are you talking about? You were going to break up with me. | 你在说什么 你不是要和我分手吗 |
[09:49] | Where did you get that idea? | 你怎么会这么想 |
[09:50] | You said you wanted to talk | 你说你想和我谈谈 |
[09:52] | About our relationship, I know what that means. | 我们的关系 我知道那是什么意思 |
[09:54] | I wanted to update my status to “In a relationship”. | 我是想把我的状态更新为“恋爱中” |
[09:57] | I was just going to ask if you were okay with that. | 我就是想问问你同不同意 |
[09:59] | But now I don’t have to bother. | 但是现在 我不必再问了 |
[10:06] | Teddy! | 泰迪 |
[10:10] | You ruined my life! | 你毁了我的人生 |
[10:12] | Yeah yeah, what’d I do now? | 知道了 我这次又做了什么 |
[10:15] | No, not you. I meant Teddy. | 不是你 是泰迪 |
[10:18] | Oh! Proceed. | 那继续说 |
[10:21] | You destroyed my relationship. I am never talking to you again. | 你毁了我的爱情 我再也不要和你说话了 |
[10:27] | Get involved in a 14-year-old’s romance? | 你插手十四岁孩子的恋爱了 |
[10:29] | Yep. | 没错 |
[10:32] | – Was that a good idea? – Nope. | -你觉得那会是个好主意吗 -不会 |
[10:44] | Well, Charlie, I thought I’d given Gabe some good advice. | 查莉 我以为我给盖比的是一些有益建议 |
[10:47] | But boy, was I ever wrong. | 天啊 我真的错了么 |
[10:51] | Gabe was really mad. | 盖比非常气恼 |
[10:53] | And he was serious about not talking to me. | 他真的不和我讲话了 |
[10:59] | Hey, Gabe. | 嘿 盖比 |
[11:00] | He’s not talking to you. | 他不想跟你讲话 |
[11:04] | Gabe, I’ve apologized like five times. | 盖比 我都跟你道五次歉了 |
[11:06] | I don’t know what else to do. | 我还要怎样啊 |
[11:10] | Come on! | 别这样 |
[11:12] | What do you want me to do? Curl up in a hole and die? | 你要我怎样嘛 呆到一个洞里去死掉 |
[11:17] | He says, “That’s fine”. | 他说 那主意不错 |
[11:21] | Man, just say something. | 天啊 随便跟我说点什么吧 |
[11:23] | At least make fun of my outfit. Come on. | 至少嘲笑下我的外套 说话吧 |
[11:26] | I wore this just to get a rise out of you. | 我穿这个就是为了显得我鸡立鹤群 方便你嘲笑 |
[11:33] | I can’t say that. | 那话我不能说 |
[11:39] | Ah, that’s funny. | 啊 真好笑 |
[11:43] | – What did he say? – I forgot. | -他说什么 -我忘了 |
[11:52] | Well, here I am. | 嗨 我来了 |
[11:54] | Oh, hey, Mrs. Dobbs. | 嘿 达布斯太太 |
[11:56] | Welcome to neighborhood watch command central. | 欢迎来到邻里监控指挥中心 |
[12:01] | You mean your porch? | 你说的是你的前廊 |
[12:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:06] | Let’s get some eyes on the street. | 我们先观察一下街上的情况 |
[12:09] | Wow. Sure is dark tonight. | 哇 今天夜色果然不是一般的黑 |
[12:13] | Might help if you take the lens caps off. | 你把镜盖取下来情况可能会好点 |
[12:19] | Thanks, partner. | 谢谢了 搭档 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:23] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:26] | Yeah, he’s out there. | 不错 嫌疑人就在那儿 |
[12:28] | I can feel it in my bones. | 我能真切的感受到 |
[12:32] | Watch a lot of cop shows, do you? | 警匪片看多了吧你 |
[12:36] | 10-4 | 收到 |
[12:40] | Hey, you know something, Mrs. Dobbs? | 达布斯太太 你有没有觉得 |
[12:44] | You and I have never really had | 我俩以前从来都没有 |
[12:46] | a chance to sit down and get to know each other. | 机会坐下来了解下对方 |
[12:49] | Tell me about yourself. | 聊聊你的情况吧 |
[12:51] | Well, I’m a widow. | 好 我是个寡妇 |
[12:53] | I don’t like to stay up late. | 我不喜欢熬夜 |
[12:55] | And this bench is uncomfortable. | 还有就是这长椅坐起来不舒服 |
[12:59] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:10] | It’s a nice car, Bert. | 这车不错 伯特 |
[13:12] | I especially like the seat warmers. | 我尤其喜欢这热椅器 |
[13:14] | Oh. Those are on? | 噢 它们开着吗 |
[13:17] | Good. I thought I was having a hot flash. | 那就好 还以为我感受到了一股暖流 |
[13:22] | Nope. Your buns are just like mine. | 没有 你的屁股和我的一样 |
[13:24] | Warm and toasty. | 温暖而且舒适 |
[13:28] | And now let’s talk about anything else. | 接下来我们聊点其他的吧 |
[13:34] | You know, being out on patrol | 说实在的 像这样在外面巡逻 |
[13:36] | like this reminds me of my days in the service. | 让我想起了我工作的日子 |
[13:39] | – You were in the Army? – No! The Postal Service. | -你在部队工作过 -不是 在邮政工作过 |
[13:44] | You’re listening to KDOZ. | 您现在收听的是KDOZ |
[13:46] | KDOZ, mellow music for mellow people. | KDOZ 为放松的人播放松的音乐 |
[13:49] | We put the Z’s in easy listening. | 我们把Z字发音弱化了 |
[13:52] | You mind if I change the station? | 介意我换个电台吗 |
[13:54] | Only if you can find a better one. | 如果你能找到个更好的话 |
[13:58] | There is no better one. | 没有更好的了 |
[14:04] | Think we should drive around a bit? | 我们是不是该开车巡视一圈 |
[14:06] | Seems like a lot of trouble. | 那样似乎太费事了 |
[14:09] | You’re right. | 说的是 |
[14:10] | Let’s let the crime come to us. | 我们还是等嫌疑人自己送上门来 |
[14:23] | So, Deputy Doug lets you use his patrol car? | 对了 道格副警长怎么会让你用他的警车 |
[14:27] | Deputy Doug doesn’t know anything about this. | 道格副警长不知道这件事 |
[14:30] | He’s away for the weekend. | 他出去度周末了 |
[14:33] | – What if he finds out? – Just more money for the swear jar. | -他要发现了怎么办 -只是多咒骂几句而已 |
[14:38] | I gotta say, it’s kind of exciting riding around in a police car. | 我不得不说 坐在警车里转悠巡逻真的很刺激啊 |
[14:42] | Must be fun for you to sit up front for a change. | 改坐到警车前排肯定感觉很有趣吧 |
[14:48] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:50] | I’m just guessing you’ve been arrested before. | 我只是猜测你以前被抓捕过 |
[14:53] | Because of your attitude. | 因为你那态度 |
[14:57] | Okay, you know what? That is highly offensive, Debbie. | 喂 你知不知道 黛比 你这是严重冒犯 |
[15:00] | I have not been arrested. | 我从没被抓过 |
[15:04] | I was simply asked if I’d like to take a ride downtown. | 我只被询问过是否愿意到市区走一趟 |
[15:19] | – Hi. – Hello, neighbor. | -嗨 -你好 我的邻居 |
[15:22] | – Well, you’re in a good mood. – Of course I am. | -呃 你心情不错嘛 -当然了 |
[15:24] | Gabe and Lauren are broken up. | 盖比和劳伦分手了 |
[15:26] | The Devil Child is gone. | 那恶魔男孩滚开了 |
[15:28] | This house is clean. | 这房子也清净多了 |
[15:32] | Uh, look. The thing is, | 哦 听着 事实上是 |
[15:34] | Gabe and Lauren broke up because of me. | 因为我的掺和盖比和劳伦才分手的 |
[15:36] | Give Mama a hug! | 跟妈妈拥抱一个 |
[15:39] | Can I talk to Lauren? | 我能跟劳伦谈谈吗 |
[15:41] | Lauren? | 劳伦 |
[15:42] | My favorite neighbor wants to see you. | 我最喜爱的邻居找你 |
[15:46] | Oh when the saints go marching in. | 噢 当圣徒在走近 |
[15:48] | Oh when the saints go marching in. | 噢 当圣徒在走近 |
[15:51] | Hey, Lauren. Can we talk? | 劳伦 我们能谈谈吗 |
[15:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:57] | Listen… | 听着 |
[15:59] | Gabe breaking up with you was all my fault. | 盖比和你分手全是我的错 |
[16:02] | I told him that you were gonna dump him, | 我告诉他你要把他甩了 |
[16:04] | and so to avoid getting hurt, he dumped you first. | 为了避免被伤害 他就先把你甩了 |
[16:08] | – Why would you tell him that? – I was helping. | -你为什么要那样告诉他 -我是想帮他 |
[16:11] | – Was that a good idea? – No. | -帮到了吗 -没有 |
[16:17] | And so ever since you broke up, Gabe’s been devastated. | 你们分手后 盖比整个人完全崩溃了 |
[16:22] | Do you think you could give him another chance? | 你能再给他一次机会吗 |
[16:24] | – Will you stay out of it? – Absolutely. | -以后你不会再插手我们的事吧 -当然 |
[16:27] | Then… yes. | 那答案就是 能 |
[16:29] | Oh when the saints go marching in. | 噢 当圣徒在走近 |
[16:31] | Oh marching in, go marching in. | 噢 在走近啊在走近 |
[16:33] | Oh when the saints go marching in. | 噢 当圣徒在走近 |
[16:36] | You know what? Don’t tell | 对了 明天再 |
[16:37] | her until tomorrow, let her have tonight. | 告诉她这些 让她高兴一晚上 |
[16:40] | Oh when the saints go marching in. | 噢 当圣徒在走近 |
[16:49] | – Man. Somebody got soaped. – Whose car is this? | -天啊 有人的车被抹肥皂了 -这是谁的车 |
[16:57] | Mom? Mrs. Dooley? | 老妈 杜利阿姨 |
[16:59] | You’re the ones that have been soaping the windows? | 你俩就是给别人车窗抹肥皂的人吗 |
[17:01] | Hey, Bert, wake up. We caught them. | 伯特 醒醒 我们抓到嫌疑人了 |
[17:05] | You didn’t catch anything. | 你们什么也没抓到 |
[17:07] | You fell asleep in your car, and that hooligan struck again. | 你俩都在车里睡觉 让那小流氓再次偷袭了 |
[17:10] | It’s MJ’s fault. He was supposed to stay up. | 全是MJ的错 他该醒着盯梢的 |
[17:13] | In this thing? | 在如此舒服的车里 |
[17:14] | Man, I don’t know how you stay up when you drive. | 天啊 我真不知道你开车时是怎么保持清醒的 |
[17:16] | Who says I do? | 谁说我开车是醒着的 |
[17:19] | You two should be ashamed of yourselves. | 你俩该为自己的行为感到羞耻 |
[17:21] | Completely irresponsible. | 完全不负责任 |
[17:22] | Hey, check it out. A police car rolling backward down the street. | 嘿 看啊 街上有辆警车在往后倒 |
[17:25] | Oh! Smoking biscuits! | 噢 坏了 |
[17:27] | I forgot to set the brake! | 我忘了把车刹好 |
[17:37] | Hey. You guys are back together. | 嘿 你俩和好了 |
[17:40] | Oh, happy ending. | 总算有个好的结局 |
[17:48] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[17:50] | You’re still not talking to me? | 你们还是不愿跟我讲话 |
[17:53] | Guys, everything is fixed. | 喂 事情不都圆满解决了吗 |
[18:00] | Actually, we decided it would | 事实上 我们决定 |
[18:02] | be better for our relationship to not talk to you. | 不跟你讲话是因为 那样会对我们恋情比较好 |
[18:05] | Besides, you’ve got bigger problems. | 另外 你还惹上了更大的麻烦 |
[18:09] | You! | 你 |
[18:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:20] | So, last night’s neighborhood watch didn’t go so well. | 昨晚邻里巡察进展的不太顺利 |
[18:25] | My car got soaped. | 我的车被人抹肥皂了 |
[18:27] | My rose bushes got run over by a police car. | 我的玫瑰丛被一辆警车给碾压了 |
[18:32] | Well, that will forever remain a mystery, I guess. | 这个 我猜那将永远是个迷 |
[18:38] | – Here are your keys, Mr. Doogan. – Oh, thanks, Tommy. | -杜根先生 你的钥匙 -哦 谢谢你 托米 |
[18:41] | You’re the only good thing about this whole disaster. | 你所做的是这整个不幸事件中唯一让我欣慰的 |
[18:45] | – See you, everybody. – Not so fast, Tommy. | -大家再见 -先别走 托米 |
[18:48] | Neighbors, I think I just cracked this case. | 邻居们 我认为我刚才想到了这一事件的突破点 |
[18:51] | It’s so simple a fool could solve it. | 这真是简单到傻子也能想到 |
[18:54] | And I did. | 于是我想到了 |
[18:57] | Who is the one person who’s benefited from all this? | 谁是唯一从这一事件中获利的人 |
[19:01] | The one who gets paid every time the cars get soaped. | 当然是每次车被抹肥皂后能借机赚钱的那位 |
[19:05] | That’s right. | 不错 |
[19:06] | The mad soaper is… | 疯狂肥皂抹手就是 |
[19:09] | Little Tommy Dixon! | 小托米·迪科森 |
[19:12] | Actually, it was me. | 实际上 真凶是我 |
[19:14] | That was my next guess. | 我其次怀疑的就是你 |
[19:17] | Mrs. Dobbs? | 达布斯夫人 |
[19:19] | My stakeout partner? Did not see this coming. | 我的监视搭档 真没想到是你 |
[19:23] | I came up with the whole scheme | 我策划这整个事件 |
[19:25] | because I wanted to spend time with Bert Doogan. | 因为我想有时间和伯特·杜根相处 |
[19:29] | I was hoping I could go on patrol with him. | 我希望能和他一组巡逻 |
[19:32] | It would have worked too if it hadn’t been for PJ. | 要不是因为PJ 这一目的就实现了 |
[19:34] | No no, it’s DJ. | 不 不 他叫DJ |
[19:38] | It should have been me napping in the car with Bert. | 和伯特一起在车里睡觉的人应该是我 |
[19:42] | So what do you think, Bert? | 伯特 你怎么看 |
[19:44] | You and Mrs. Dobbs? | 你和达布斯夫人 |
[19:49] | Can you cook? | 你会做饭吗 |
[19:51] | Yes. | 会 |
[19:52] | Okay. We’re together. | 行 我们在一起吧 |
[19:56] | Well. That’s it then. | 好 那这事就算解决了 |
[19:58] | Crime’s been solved. | 案件告破 |
[19:59] | I guess there’s really only one thing left to say. | 我想真的只剩下唯一一件事要说了 |
[20:04] | Neighborhood watch… one. | 邻里监视 得一分 |
[20:06] | Criminal scum… zero. | 人渣罪犯 得零分 |
[20:10] | How long you been sitting on that one? | 为了得那一分你坐了多久 |
[20:12] | Two days. | 两天而已 |
[20:23] | Anyway, Charlie, I’m really | 不管怎样 查莉 我真的为 |
[20:25] | glad that Gabe and Lauren are back together. | 盖比和劳伦重归于好而感到高兴 |
[20:28] | But he’s still not talking to me. | 但他们仍然不和我讲话 |
[20:33] | Wait a minute. I just remembered, | 等等 我想起来了 |
[20:34] | there’s one thing that always works on Gabe Duncan. | 有件事对盖比·邓肯是百试不爽的 |
[20:37] | Ever since he was a little kid. | 自打他小时候起每次都奏效 |
[20:40] | Tickling. | 挠痒 |
[20:43] | Tickling. | 挠痒 |
[20:44] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么没想到这一招呢 |
[20:47] | Oh, Toby? | 噢 托比 |
[20:54] | So… | 唉 |
[20:55] | I guess now that he’s 14, tickling game is a bad idea. | 现在他都十四岁了 挠痒不再是什么好法子了 |
[21:03] | I really have to watch these things to the very end. | 我真该把这些视频日记看到最后 |
[21:08] | It’s not over until she says… | 直到她说 |
[21:10] | Good luck, Charlie. | 祝你好运啰 小查莉 |
[21:20] | – Hi. – Who are you? | -嗨 -你是谁 |
[21:23] | I’m you in the future. | 我是未来的你 |
[21:25] | I’ve come back in a time machine. | 我乘时光机回来了现在 |
[21:26] | Okay. | 哦 |
[21:29] | So, what do you think? | 看看我 感觉怎么样 |
[21:32] | You’re pretty. | 你很漂亮 |
[21:33] | Aren’t we? | 我们当然漂亮了 |
[21:35] | Anything you want to ask me? | 有没有什么想问我的 |
[21:37] | Did Toby move in with grandma? | 托比搬去和奶奶住了吗 |
[21:39] | Still working on it. | 还在努力之中 |
[21:42] | What’s Gabe doing? | 盖比在干什么 |
[21:43] | eight to 10 | 朝八晚十 |
[21:47] | What about mom? | 妈妈的情况呢 |
[21:48] | What about mom? | 妈妈的情况啊 |
[21:49] | Does it get any easier? | 和她相处变容易些了吗 |
[21:53] | I could lie and give you hope. | 我本可以撒个谎给你点希望的 |
[21:55] | But no. | 但事实是 没有 |
[21:57] | So what do you want? | 你想干什么 |
[21:58] | Nothing. I just wanted to try out my new time machine. | 没什么 我只是想试试我的新时光机 |
[22:01] | I’m off to go see some dinosaurs. Want to come? | 我要去看看恐龙 想一起吗 |
[22:04] | Okay. | 好啊 |