Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

104房间(Room 104)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 104房间(Room 104)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12
时间 英文 中文
[00:57] Fuck! Fuckin’ shit. Guys! 真是操了 伙计们
[01:00] Guys, guys. 伙计们
[01:02] I’m 30, and I’m a fucking Lyft driver. Fuck me. 我都30了 还是个快车司机 操
[01:06] – Fuck me. – You don’t even look 25. -操了 -你看上去连25都没有
[01:09] And that mask is gonna make you look like you’re 20. 敷了面膜就像20了
[01:11] And you are getting fucking hotter and smarter 等你再过几年
[01:15] and more awesomer as you get older, 就会更加性感 机智优秀了
[01:19] so don’t even worry about it, right? 别担心 好吗
[01:21] You guys sound like my parents. 你们说话跟我爸妈一样
[01:23] That’s… A good thing, right? 这是好事吧
[01:25] “Oh, my parents, they’re always like boosting me 我爸妈总是喜欢激励我
[01:28] and like complimenting me, it’s just so hard…” 夸我 真是太难过了
[01:32] – Shut up. – “Mom and Dad love you…” -闭嘴 -爸妈爱你
[01:36] – We love you, honey. – Love you. -我们爱你 亲爱的 -爱你
[01:38] I love you guys, too. 我也爱你们
[01:40] You look like a beautiful marshmallow right now. 你现在像个可口的棉花糖
[01:45] What? 什么
[01:48] You guys. 你们啊
[01:50] Wait. Wait. Wait, wait. 等等 等等
[01:52] We have– 我们
[01:53] We need to eat some real food. 我们得吃点真的食物了
[01:55] – On it. – Because otherwise, uh, -在点 -不然的话
[01:58] we’re gonna green out 我们就要吸食大麻过量
[02:00] and ruin your entire birthday weekend. 毁了你的生日周末了
[02:02] This isn’t food? 这不是食物吗
[02:04] Two veggie lovers soy cheese gluten-free pizza crust, 两份素食爱好者豆乳酪无麸质披萨
[02:07] here in less then 20 minutes! 20分钟内就到
[02:08] – Yeah! Food! – It’s on! -食物 -要来咯
[02:17] OK, one, two, three. 好 一二三
[02:19] – Oh, yeah. – Perfect. -棒 -完美
[02:21] Smiles. 微笑
[02:23] Yeah. 好
[02:24] OK, wait. No, hold on. 好 等等
[02:26] It’s very awkward. 太尴尬了
[02:31] My fat face. 我的胖脸
[02:33] No, hold on. 不 稍等
[02:35] I look really good there. 这张拍得我挺帅
[02:36] OK. That’s a good filter. 好了 这个滤镜不错
[02:38] Don’t post that! 别发到网上去
[02:40] – Jesus, dude. – Fuckin’ shit. -天呐 -我操
[02:43] What the fuck, man? 搞什么
[02:45] Sorry, I, uh, uh, um… 抱歉 我
[02:48] I just, um– We shouldn’t be posting 我只是 我们不该在推特
[02:51] any images on Twitter or Insta-stories 或是照片故事
[02:55] or, um, any Facebook or anything like that. 或是脸书那样的地方发照片
[02:59] Fucking shit. I– 操 我…
[03:03] Ok. 好吧
[03:06] Why? 为什么
[03:09] Karen. 凯伦
[03:12] I thought you said she couldn’t come. 你不是说她不能来吗
[03:18] You didn’t invite her. 你根本没邀请她
[03:24] You guys. I– 你们真是 我…
[03:26] It’s my fuckin’ 30th, I just– 今天是我30岁生日 我只是
[03:29] I couldn’t, this weekend. 这个周末不行
[03:30] Like, I wanted it to be… us. 我希望今天只有我们
[03:33] I just wanted it to be this. 我只想要这样
[03:35] Is that– Am I a terrible person? 这是不是 我是不是个坏人
[03:38] No. No. Look. 不 不 听着
[03:41] She’s your sister, so, I mean… 她是你姐姐 所以
[03:44] I mean, she would be devastated if she found out. 她知道了后会很伤心的
[03:47] Yep. 是啊
[03:51] Like… 这就像
[03:55] Fine, I’ll say it. 好啦 这句话我来说
[03:57] We’re all really glad she’s not here. She sucks! 我们真的很高兴她没来 她逊爆了
[04:00] – She’s the worst! – It’s so true! -她最烂了 -太对了
[04:03] Especially since the divorce, 尤其是离婚后
[04:04] she’s been like double-triple desperate 她最近就越发绝望
[04:07] and weirdo lately. 和诡异了
[04:08] I know. I– I– I feel awful, 可不是 我很愧疚
[04:11] I know I’m smiling, I can feel my face smiling, 我知道我在笑 我能感觉我的脸抑制不住地在笑
[04:14] but I feel fucking horrible, and I, you know, I couldn’t. 但我还是很愧疚 我 我做不到
[04:18] Hey, I just wanna say 我只想说
[04:20] thank you for preserving this weekend. 感谢你邀请我们过来
[04:22] You are an amazing friend to us. 你是我们最要好的朋友
[04:24] Even though you are a fucking terrible sister. 尽管你是个糟糕的妹妹
[04:33] – Pizza! – Yeah. -披萨来了 -是的
[04:37] Finally. 终于来了
[04:41] Hi, guys! 大家好啊
[04:45] How’s it goin’? 怎么样
[04:50] Karen. Uh… you made it. 凯伦 你过来了
[04:55] Um… come in. 请进
[05:03] I just assumed you weren’t gonna come, 我以为发生了这么多事
[05:05] with everything that’s been going on, uh… 你不会过来了
[05:10] We, uh, we kinda got started without you, 我们已经开始了 没等你
[05:12] sorry about that. 十分抱歉
[05:16] When you didn’t respond to the invite, 你没回复我的邀请
[05:18] I just assumed that you were too busy to– 我以为你太忙了
[05:21] You sent me an invite? 你给我发邀请了吗
[05:26] Of course I did! I mean, it’s my 30th birthday, 当然发了 这是我30岁的生日
[05:29] why wouldn’t I want my sister there? 我为什么不想让我姐姐来
[05:33] I didn’t get an invite. 我没收到邀请
[05:36] – You didn’t? – Nope. -没收到吗 -是的
[05:38] I just found out about this a little while ago. 我刚刚才知道
[05:41] From Mom. 老妈告诉我的
[05:48] That must have felt terrible 如果你以为格蕾丝没给你发邀请
[05:49] to think that maybe Grace didn’t send you an invite. 那感觉一定很糟糕
[05:57] But obviously she did, 但显然 她发了
[05:58] because, um, 因为
[06:00] she’s your sister. 她是你的妹妹
[06:01] But it’s– you know, 但是 你知道的
[06:03] they just– 它们…
[06:05] It’s the damn email servers. 都怪邮箱服务器
[06:07] – They just– – Yeah. -它们… -没错
[06:09] They’ll send any old email into spam these days. 它们会把旧邮件变为垃圾邮件
[06:13] They don’t care how important it is, they just… 它们才不管有多重要
[06:17] straight to your junk… folder. 直接移到垃圾邮件
[06:21] Um, that’s probably what happened. 这可能就是你没收到邀请的原因
[06:23] ‘Cause mine was in the… in that folder. 因为我的在垃圾邮件里
[06:27] But I found it. 但我找到了
[06:30] Yeah. Mine too. Was in the junk folder. 对啊 我的也是 在垃圾文件夹里面
[06:36] That, uh, must have been what happened. 肯定是这么一回事
[06:40] Junk folder. Spam. 垃圾文件夹 垃圾邮件
[06:42] Fuckin’ spam, man. 去他妈的垃圾邮件
[06:45] You know, spam. 就是啊 垃圾邮件
[06:53] Well, the good news is, you’re here now, 不过好消息是 你现在来了
[06:56] and now we can all celebrate together! 我们就能一起庆祝了
[07:07] *Happy birthday to you* *祝你生日快乐*
[07:12] *Happy birthday to-ooh you* *祝你生日快乐*
[07:18] *Happy birthday my little baby sister* *祝我的宝贝妹妹生日快乐*
[07:26] *Happy birthday to you* *祝你生日快乐*
[07:42] The pizza’s– pizza’s here. 比萨 比萨到了
[07:46] Thank God. 真是时候
[08:12] Oh. Do you know what we should do later? 你们知道我们待会要做什么吗
[08:15] A little group selfie action to commemorate the occasion. 一起自拍来庆祝生日
[08:22] Yeah. 好啊
[08:31] Wow, you guys are really 你们真的是
[08:34] hittin’ that ganja tonight, huh? 今晚要沉浸在大麻的世界里吗
[08:37] – Well, it’s a party. – Yeah, I gue– -这是个派对 -对啊 我想…
[08:40] I don’t know, I’ve just never really… 我搞不懂 我就是从来没真的…
[08:42] felt like I needed that, ya know? 感觉自己需要那大麻东西
[08:46] Not that I’m a prude or anything, it just… 也不是我在装正经或者什么的 就是…
[08:49] I guess I just don’t have those inhibitions. 我想我没有什么可压抑的
[08:52] Life is just fun enough for me as is. 我感觉自己的生活多姿多彩够顺利了
[08:55] I don’t need the extra lube. 我不需要这些额外的润滑剂
[08:58] Sure you don’t wanna try it? 你确定不试试看吗
[09:00] Yeah. No, I’m fine. But thank you. You do you. 嗯 不用了 谢谢 你请便
[09:03] Ok. 行吧
[09:07] How’s your love life these days, Matty? 你最近过得怎么样了 马蒂
[09:09] – It’s pretty good. Thanks. – Yeah? Anything steady? -挺好的 谢谢关心 -是吗 事事平稳吗
[09:13] Not really. Not really. 也不是 也不是
[09:16] So just hookin’ up a bunch… 所以就是跟一群…
[09:19] with a bunch of guys? 男人约约炮吗
[09:21] Yeah. Hookin’ up with a bunch of guys. 是啊 跟一群男人约炮
[09:24] ‘Cause it’s what I do. ‘Cause I’m gay. Right? 这就是我的生活 因为我是基佬 对吧
[09:27] Gay. 同性恋
[09:30] When did you figure that out? 你什么时候弄清楚的
[09:33] That you wanted to be gay. 自己想当基佬
[09:36] – Should we go out? – That I– -我们是不是要出去 -我
[09:37] – That I wanted to be gay? – Mm-hmm. -我想当基佬 -是啊
[09:39] Karen, it’s not actually a choice. 凯伦 这可不是一道选择题
[09:41] Well, have you never been with a girl before? 你以前和女人约会过吗
[09:43] Yeah, I mean, in high school before I came out. 有 在高中我出柜之前的时候
[09:46] Exactly. So you technically can be with a girl. 这就对了 所以说你也能和女人在一起
[09:48] – Oh, my God. – Shall we go to Miller’s? Get $3 PBRs? -我的老天 -我们去米勒酒吧吧 弄点酒
[09:51] I’m just saying that I think about it. OK? 我只是说出了自己想说的 好吗
[09:54] Ya know, for myself. Like, when I see boobs, 对我来说 当我看见奶子的时候
[09:56] I know I’m not gay, 我知道自己不是同性恋
[09:58] but… kinda makes me tingle a little bit, ya know? 但我还是会有点儿性奋 懂吗
[10:02] Makes my crotch tickle. 让我下面躁动难安
[10:04] And I’m just wondering if you get that when you see boobs. 我就是好奇你看到奶子
[10:08] – Or pussies. – Karen– -或者小妹妹的时候 -凯伦
[10:10] I’m curious! 我就是好奇而已
[10:14] Matty gets it, right? 马蒂懂 对吧
[10:15] No, I don’t tingle 当我看见小妹妹的时候
[10:17] when I see pussies, ’cause I am gay, 我不会性奋 因为我是同性恋
[10:19] – I’m a gay man– – Right. But I wonder -我是个男同性恋 -好吧 但我好奇
[10:21] if that’s because you prefer to be gay, or– 是不是因为你更想当个基佬 还是
[10:23] It’s not a fucking preference, Karen, 这不是想不想的问题 凯伦
[10:25] ’cause if it were, everybody would prefer to be gay! 如果要真是 每个人都会是同性恋
[10:28] OK. So if you closed your eyes right now 好吧 那要是你现在闭上双眼
[10:33] and I started to jerk you off, 我给你撸管
[10:34] you’re telling me that you wouldn’t enjoy it? 你会说你不享受吗
[10:36] If I showed you my tits you wouldn’t wanna 如果我给你看我的奶子
[10:37] – lick them and suck on ’em? – Karen, come on! -你不会想对它们为所欲为吗 -凯伦 别说了
[10:41] – Come on, Matty. – What?! -快点 马蒂 -搞什么
[10:42] Gimme that D! 把你的老二掏出来
[10:43] Gimme that D, Matty, ’cause I wanna whack it! 给我你的老二 马蒂 我想好好蹂躏它
[10:46] – Oh, my God! – Got him! -我天 -逮着他了
[10:49] Jesus! Fuck! 操
[10:51] Look who got a little bit jealous! 看看这是谁吃醋了啊
[10:54] – Tanya! – All right. -坦尼亚 -随你怎么说
[10:59] Matty, check out dem tig ole Tanya bitties! 马蒂 快来看看坦尼亚傲人的双峰
[11:04] Whoo! Dem tiggle bitties 瞧这大胸脯
[11:06] Tiggle bitties, tiggle bitties 大胸脯 大胸脯
[11:10] Fuck, man, Jesus! 我操 搞什么
[11:14] Fuck! 操
[11:30] Just tryin’ to have a little fun. 只是想找点乐子
[11:32] Ya got great titties, Tanya. 坦尼亚 你的胸很赞
[11:36] And Matty, I know you like dem boys. 马蒂 我知道你喜欢男的
[11:39] OK? Dem hairy, hairy boys 那些生殖器长满毛发的
[11:42] with dem hairy, hairy balls. 体毛旺盛的男的
[11:45] Just messin’ around. 我就是逗逗你们
[11:52] Fuck this. I’m gonna get some air. 去他的 我出去透透气
[12:13] I’m gonna go check on her. 我去看看她
[12:25] Oh, my God. Fuck! 天哪 糟透了
[12:28] What the fuck was that? 她他妈的在干吗
[12:30] I mean, that was intense. 太过了
[12:31] That was intense, even for her. I– 即便是她 也太过了
[12:35] I’m so fucking sorry. 我实在是太抱歉了
[12:37] It’s not your fault. 不是你的错
[12:37] I just feel like my heart is racing 我的心跳地太快了
[12:41] like I’m having a fucking panic attack or something. 好像我要犯焦虑恐惧症了
[12:48] Maybe you should take it easy on that thing. 也许你应该少抽点
[12:50] Well, I need something. 我总得靠点什么撑下去
[12:52] I don’t know how I’m gonna make it through the weekend with that. 一个周末和你姐姐在一起我怎么受得了
[12:54] She’s not gonna stay all weekend. 她不会待一个周末
[12:57] Fuck! Ohh, fuck her! 妈的 去她妈的
[13:00] Fuck! You’re right. 妈的 你说的对
[13:01] She’ll never leave the fucking party. 她肯定不会离开派对
[13:03] She’s not gonna fuckin’ leave. 她他妈的肯定不会走
[13:05] I know this is really hard, but, ya know, 我知道她很难相处
[13:07] I was talking to one of my rides the other day, 我前几天还在和一个炮友说起
[13:09] and hearing it out loud, I– 我觉得她这样也不是没有道理
[13:12] My parents having her super-young 我父母很年轻就生了她
[13:14] and then them adopting me 之后收养了我
[13:16] and then them overcompensating, 为了让我有家的感觉
[13:19] trying to make me feel at home, I– 我父母对我宠的过头了
[13:22] it really fucked her up. 让我姐姐心里很不平衡
[13:24] Yeah, I get that, that makes sense. 明白 这说得通
[13:26] Um… it’s just 只是
[13:28] she tried to grab my dick and rub her tits in my face, 她试着抓我下面还想把她的胸按我脸上
[13:31] so, you know, boundaries and stuff. 所以 你知道 界限什么的
[13:33] I get it. I– 我知道 我
[13:35] I didn’t even fuckin’ invite her. 我根本没有邀请她
[13:38] But I don’t know what to do. I– 但是我不知道该怎么做 我
[13:40] Can we just fake it 我们能不能假装开心
[13:43] and make the best of this birthday weekend? 尽量好好度过这个生日周末
[13:49] Yeah. 好吧
[13:54] Oh, God. 天
[14:06] Listen. 听着
[14:08] Tanya just had a… little talk with me outside, 坦尼亚刚和我在外面谈了谈
[14:13] and she made me realize how inappropriate I was. 她让我意识到我之前有多无礼
[14:18] And I see that now. Totally. 我现在完全意识到了
[14:22] So I just… 所以我
[14:24] I would like to apologize. 我想道歉
[14:28] I’m so sorry. 真对不起
[14:35] Uh, it’s OK. It’s cool. 没事 没关系的
[14:39] Thank you, Matty. 谢谢 马蒂
[14:53] Where’s Tanya? 坦尼亚呢
[14:54] Oh, uh, her dad called her, 她爸爸打给她
[14:56] something about her aunt being sick. 在说她姑姑生病的事
[15:01] – You OK, Matty? – Hmm? -你还好吗 马蒂 -啊
[15:03] Yeah, are you OK? You do look very pale. 你还好吗 你脸色很苍白
[15:08] I feel like I’m greening out a little bit, 我觉得我有点嗑药嗑多了
[15:09] ’cause I’m starting to feel… 因为我开始感觉
[15:12] a little panicky? 有点心慌
[15:13] You have had a lot. 你确实吸了不少
[15:15] Think I’m gonna take a shower. 我想去洗个澡
[15:18] See if I can sh… shake it off. 看我能不能清醒一点
[15:34] Poor guy. 可怜的孩子
[15:36] Little too much of the ganja, huh? 大麻吸多了 是吧
[15:40] Hey… honey… 亲爱的
[15:44] are you OK? 你还好吗
[15:46] Yeah, I– I’m fine. 我挺好的
[15:47] Fine? 挺好的
[15:50] It’s your birthday. 这是你的生日
[15:52] You should be more than fine. 你应该很高兴才是
[15:54] This should be epic for you. 今天应该是最棒的一天
[15:58] – I’m gonna go find Tanya. – She’s fine. -我去找坦尼亚了 -她没事的
[16:03] Matty? 马蒂
[16:06] Just dropped the shampoo. 洗发水掉地上了
[16:12] I’m gonna go check on him. 我去看看他
[16:15] Gracie, you are spending way too much of your birthday 格蕾丝 你生日花了太多时间
[16:18] worrying about your friends, OK? 担心你的朋友
[16:20] That’s not the way that this should be. 你不应该这样
[16:22] I want you to sit down here… 我想要你坐下来
[16:25] and you are gonna find 然后找一部
[16:28] the cheesiest ’80s movie. 八十年代最廉价的电影
[16:31] OK? And we’ll get some snacks 好吗 我们吃点零食
[16:34] and we’ll do each other’s hair like we we used to. 像以前一样帮对方做头发
[16:36] And it’s gonna be so fun, I promise. 会很有趣的 我保证
[16:39] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[16:40] I’m just gonna check on Matty, make sure he’s OK. 我去看看马蒂 确保他没事
[16:42] – Maybe I should. – No, no, -也许我应该 -不 不
[16:43] I got it. I’m an EMT. 我行的 我是急诊医生
[16:45] This is what I do. I got you. 这是我做的事 我来
[16:53] Oh, God. 我的天
[17:19] Huh? What the fuck! 什么情况
[17:26] 我们到了 是104号房间 让我们开始吧 你在哪里
[17:53] Poor guy passed out. 可怜的家伙晕过去了
[17:55] – Is he OK? – Yeah, yeah. He’s fine. -他没事吧 -是的 他没事
[17:58] No worries. 不用担心
[18:52] Hey, it’s Tanya, I’m doing something better right now, 这是坦尼亚 我正在做更欢乐的事
[18:55] so you know what to do. 所以你知道该怎么做的
[18:56] Hey, uh, where are you? 你在哪里
[18:58] Can you just give me a call whenever you get this, please? 你收到这条消息后能给我打个电话吗 拜托
[19:03] Well, I guess it’s just the two of us now. 看来现在就只剩我们两个了
[19:09] Just like it used to be. 像以前一样
[19:13] I’m worried about Tanya. 我担心坦尼亚
[19:14] She’s on the phone. 她在打电话
[19:15] I just called her, and went outside, 我刚刚打给她 出去看了
[19:18] and she’s not anywhere. 我找不到她
[19:20] Hmm. Well, maybe it really was a family emergency. 也许是家里真的有急事
[19:24] – Her car is outside. – Gracie… -她的车就在外面 -格蕾丝
[19:27] you’re so stressed out on your birthday, 你在你生日这一天也太紧张了
[19:29] and we should just be celebrating. 我们应该放松庆祝一下
[19:31] But Karen, I’m worried about my friend. 但是凯伦 我担心我朋友
[19:35] Well, I’m here, I mean, we can have a party just the two of us. 既然我都来了 我们俩可以自己庆祝狂欢
[19:38] You’re not understanding what I’m saying. 你不明白我说的话
[19:40] – Yes, I am. – No, you’re not. -我明白 -你不明白
[19:42] My friend is missing, 我的朋友不见了
[19:44] my other friend is passed out on the bathroom floor 而另一个朋友昏倒在浴室里
[19:46] because he was so stressed out 他因为太过紧张
[19:47] he smoked himself into a fucking weed coma. 抽大麻抽到昏过去了
[19:52] I see. 我懂了
[19:55] I think I understand. 我想我明白了
[19:59] Grace, I have a question for you. 格蕾丝 我有个问题问你
[20:03] Did you really… 你真的
[20:05] invite me to your birthday party? 有邀请我来参加你的生日派对吗
[20:09] You know, honestly, at this point, what does it even matter? 说实话 到了这个时候 这还重要吗
[20:12] It matters a lot. 非常重要
[20:14] To me. 对我而言
[20:16] What do you want to hear, Karen? 你想听我说什么 凯伦
[20:18] – Just the truth. – I don’t think you do. -说真话 -我觉得你不想
[20:20] I think you want to hear 我觉得你想听的是
[20:21] that you were the only person I invited to my birthday 我只邀请了你一个人来参加我的生日派对
[20:23] because you’re my only friend. 因为我只有你一个朋友
[20:25] Just like when I was a kid and I used to cling to you, 就像小时候 我经常跟着你
[20:27] and that everything’s just fucking perfect 就像我当初加入这个家时
[20:30] like when I first joined the family. 一切是如此的美好
[20:32] You know what else you want to hear? 你知道你还想听我说什么吗
[20:34] That I don’t notice that you ostracize and push away my friends 说我没发现你表现出一副怪胎十足的样子
[20:39] by you acting like a total fucking weirdo freak, 排挤我的朋友 把他们赶走
[20:44] all so you can have me to yourself. 这样你就可以独霸我
[20:54] I cannot believe that you would say those things about me. 不敢相信你会这么说我
[21:00] I mean, what do you think is going on here tonight? 你觉得今晚到底是怎么回事
[21:04] Do you really think I’m trying to get rid of your friends? 你真的认为我想要赶走你的朋友吗
[21:10] What, that I… followed Tanya out 怎么 我尾随了坦尼亚
[21:13] and killed her by the vending machine 在自动贩卖机那杀掉她
[21:14] and hid her body behind a dumpster? 把她的尸体藏在垃圾箱里吗
[21:18] And what about Matty? 那马蒂呢
[21:20] That I lied about going in to help him, 我骗你说要去帮他
[21:22] and instead strangled him 结果却掐死了他
[21:24] and laid him on the bathroom floor like he was sleeping 为了让你不生疑 把他放在厕所地板上
[21:28] so you wouldn’t be suspicious? 使他看起来像在睡觉吗
[21:32] Is that what you think is going on here tonight? 你觉得今晚是这样吗
[21:36] I didn’t say that. 我没这么说
[21:41] Good. 很好
[21:44] Because that’s not what’s happening. 因为事情不是这样
[21:51] – Matty! – He’s sleeping. -马蒂 -他在睡觉
[21:52] – Matty! – He’s sleeping, Grace! -马蒂 -他在睡觉 格蕾丝
[21:53] Come on! Why are you acting so difficult? 拜托 你为什么要这样
[21:56] This is your birthday. 这是你生日
[22:00] Where are you going? 你去哪
[22:02] I’m going for a walk. 去散步
[22:04] Well, then, I’ll go with you. 行 那我和你一起去
[22:05] That’s OK. OK? 不用了
[22:06] I want to come with you. 我想陪你去
[22:07] But I don’t want you to. 可我不想你去
[22:09] You don’t mean that. You’re just upset right now. 你不是真心的 你只是现在不开心
[22:11] No, I fucking mean it. 不 我是认真的
[22:14] Get the fuck out of my fucking life! 滚出我的生活
[22:19] I’m done! 别再跟我说话
[23:46] Grace! 格蕾丝
[23:48] Come back here! 快回来
[23:50] Leave me alone! 离我远点
104房间

文章导航

Previous Post: 104房间(Room 104)第1季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 104房间(Room 104)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

104房间(Room 104)剧集台词目录:
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S01E11
S01E12
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S02E11
S02E12
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S03E11
S03E12
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
S04E11
S04E12

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号