时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:48] | Can– Wait, can you hear me now? | 你 等一下 你现在能听到我说话吗 |
[03:01] | Is– Is this better? | 好点了吗 |
[03:06] | Hi, uh, could you please keep | 你好 能麻烦你 |
[03:09] | your telephone conversation down? | 聊电话小声点吗 |
[03:10] | It’s not your fault, I think the walls | 这不怪你 我想是这墙 |
[03:13] | are just really thin. Thank you. | 不太隔音 麻烦你了 |
[03:25] | Yeah, it’s still a little loud. Thank you. | 还是有点大声 谢谢了 |
[03:35] | I can’t breathe! | 我无法呼吸了 |
[03:42] | This is ridiculous. | 这太荒谬了吧 |
[03:49] | Hello. Uh, I’m sorry to bother you. I’m in Room 104, | 你好 很抱歉 我是104房的房客 |
[03:53] | and the woman next door is just– | 住我隔壁的女人… |
[03:55] | well, I don’t know if she’s just very loud | 我也不知道是她说话太大声 |
[03:58] | or if the walls are very thin, but it’s inconvenient, | 还是墙隔音效果不好 但就是太不方便了 |
[04:01] | and I was wondering if I could switch rooms, | 我在想能不能换个房间 |
[04:03] | preferably with a vacancy on either side. | 最好隔壁都是没有住人的 |
[04:09] | Well, that isn’t possible, | 那不可能 |
[04:10] | ’cause I literally just heard her. | 因为我真的听到她说话了 |
[04:16] | Well, perhaps someone is crashing your motel, | 可能有人擅闯了你的旅馆 |
[04:19] | because I am telling you, there is a woman in Room 106. | 因为我告诉你 106房间住了个女人 |
[04:24] | – Sorry to disturb. – It’s OK. | -抱歉打扰了 -没事 |
[04:27] | Let’s just go see. | 一起去瞧瞧吧 |
[04:40] | Seems empty to me, yeah? | 我看来是没住人 对吧 |
[04:42] | I, uh– Well, maybe she left. | 我… 可能她离开了 |
[04:46] | I don’t know, honey. | 我不知道 亲爱的 |
[04:53] | Sorry for the inconvenience. | 很抱歉给您带来不便 |
[05:03] | – That is too weird. I mean– – I know, right? | -这太奇怪了 我意思是 -我明白 |
[05:08] | What?! | 什么 |
[05:11] | – Where were you hiding? – I’m not hiding. | -你藏哪里去了 -我没有藏起来 |
[05:13] | Yeah, but the room was completely empty. | 但隔壁的房间是空的 |
[05:16] | I can– I can explain. | 我可以… 我可以解释 |
[05:19] | I’m inside the wall. | 我在墙里面 |
[05:22] | You’re– you’re inside the wall? | 你在… 你在墙里面 |
[05:24] | It’s true. I live here. | 真的 我住在这里面 |
[05:26] | I’m incredibly bored, and I was just hoping | 我无聊透了 就想着 |
[05:29] | we could have a conversation. | 我们可以聊聊天 |
[05:30] | No, you’re not inside the wall. | 不可能 你不可能在墙里面 |
[05:34] | Catherine. | 凯瑟琳 |
[05:38] | Your name is Catherine Strauss, you’re single, | 你叫凯瑟琳·斯特劳斯 你单身 |
[05:42] | you just quit your job at Anderson | 刚刚辞掉了在安德森的工作 |
[05:43] | because you can’t type at the computer | 因为你只要一打字 |
[05:45] | without back, neck, and arm pain. | 背部 颈部和手臂就疼 |
[05:48] | You’ve just gotten back from the Peterson clinic, | 你刚从彼得森诊所回来 |
[05:50] | where another team of doctors has yet again | 又找了一群医生 |
[05:53] | been unable to find a diagnosis | 他们也无法诊断出 |
[05:55] | for all these strange ailments that you’ve been having | 你这过去一年里的奇怪症状病是什么原因 |
[05:59] | this past year… including the exhaustion. | 包括你的精神不振 |
[06:04] | Oh, and that pain in your shin? | 还有你胫部也不太舒服 |
[06:07] | It’s been getting worse lately. | 最近的情况还变糟糕了 |
[06:15] | Looking for side effects or something like that? | 你在查看药物副作用之类的吗 |
[06:19] | It’s OK. It’s OK. | 没事的 没事的 |
[06:21] | I can be your friend. You don’t have to be afraid. | 我可以做你的朋友 你不用害怕 |
[06:24] | I am losing my mind. | 我要疯了 |
[06:26] | You are not here. | 你根本不存在 |
[06:28] | It’s the drugs– the combination of drugs. | 是药 是药的问题 |
[06:32] | It’s not the drugs. | 不关药的事 |
[06:34] | Just shut up, OK?! | 闭嘴 行吗 |
[06:37] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[06:39] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[06:47] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[07:24] | * I see you walking through the storm * | *我看着你穿过风暴* |
[07:30] | * The snowflakes * | *大雪* |
[07:32] | * And the fear * | *与恐惧* |
[07:37] | * I hold your hand from far away * | *我从远方牵着你的手* |
[07:43] | * I’ll carry you from here * | *我会陪伴着你* |
[07:50] | * There’s nothing you can do or say * | *你不必做不必说* |
[07:57] | * I’m always with you * | *我会一直在你身边* |
[08:03] | * Always * | *一直* |
[08:20] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想聊聊吗 |
[08:26] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[08:29] | Everything. | 随意 |
[08:33] | Anything. | 什么都可以 |
[08:50] | It… started with me just | 一开始我只是 |
[08:54] | getting anxious. | 开始焦虑 |
[08:57] | Like I was outside of myself all of a sudden, | 好像我突然间灵魂出窍 |
[09:01] | looking at my life. | 旁观我的生活 |
[09:05] | And I just started– | 我逐渐开始 |
[09:08] | started to have these little… panic spells. | 出现恐慌 |
[09:17] | I started not being able to get up in the morning. | 我开始早上难以起床 |
[09:20] | I was sleeping a lot, I was just– | 我睡得很多 |
[09:22] | wasn’t sleeping well. | 但是睡得并不好 |
[09:27] | I started losing my appetite. | 我逐渐开始没有食欲 |
[09:30] | And I lost weight. | 随后体重减轻了 |
[09:34] | And then I got these… aches and pains in my body. | 身体各处也开始疼痛 |
[09:42] | I saw a therapist, | 我见了心理医生 |
[09:44] | I saw doctor after doctor after doctor. | 我一个又一个不停地换医生 |
[09:48] | I went to yoga classes | 我去上瑜伽课 |
[09:50] | and acupuncture, | 去做针灸 |
[09:53] | acupressure, | 去做指压 |
[09:54] | Chinese herbs, more yoga– | 喝中草药 继续做瑜伽 |
[09:56] | I did everything. | 我尝试了所有办法 |
[09:59] | I really– I really tried everything. | 我真的一切都尝试过了 |
[10:06] | And now I feel like I’m… | 现在我感觉 |
[10:08] | going away or something. | 我好像越行越远了 |
[10:12] | And no one can help me. | 没人能帮助我 |
[10:15] | I can try to help you. | 我能试着帮你 |
[10:17] | – How? – Be your friend. | -怎么帮我 -做你的朋友 |
[10:20] | Yeah, I have friends. | 我有朋友 |
[10:22] | – Where are they now? – Home. | -他们现在在哪 -在家 |
[10:25] | Shouldn’t they be with you? | 他们不应该陪伴你吗 |
[10:27] | They have their own lives. | 他们也有自己的生活 |
[10:28] | I don’t want to bother them. | 我不想打扰他们 |
[10:29] | Respectfully… | 冒昧地问一下 |
[10:33] | wouldn’t a real friend know | 真正的朋友应该知道 |
[10:34] | that you’d never be comfortable asking them to come with you? | 你肯定会不好意思开口要求他们陪你来吧 |
[10:38] | And they’d just book a ticket and come anyway, | 他们会直接订票和你一起来 |
[10:41] | because they knew you, | 因为他们了解你 |
[10:43] | and they knew that you needed them. | 他们知道你需要他们 |
[10:45] | Even though you’d never ask. | 即便你不开口 |
[10:49] | What about a husband? | 你的丈夫呢 |
[10:51] | Right, you know all these things about me | 你对我了如指掌 |
[10:53] | but you don’t know that I’m not married? | 却不知道我没有结婚吗 |
[10:57] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[10:59] | No husband, no boyfriend– really, you’ve never | 没有丈夫 没有男朋友 |
[11:02] | had a relation– | 你从没有过一段真正的关… |
[11:04] | OK, thank you for reminding me. | 谢谢你提醒我 |
[11:06] | But it is so crazy. | 但这太不合理了 |
[11:08] | You’re a good-looking woman, | 你是一个漂亮的女人 |
[11:09] | you’re smart, you’re funny, | 你很聪明 有趣 |
[11:11] | you’re friendly, nice… | 你很友好 和善 |
[11:13] | Oh, God, you sound just like my mother! | 天哪 你听起来像我的母亲 |
[11:18] | Oh, I don’t know, I– | 我也不知道 |
[11:20] | I guess I’d like to think | 我想是因为 |
[11:21] | that when the girls and boys were kissing in middle school, | 初中时男生女生在亲嘴的时候 |
[11:26] | I was a dancer, and… | 我在学跳舞 |
[11:30] | I guess I just missed that boat. | 我想错过了那一趟车 |
[11:32] | And then by the time they were having sex in high school, | 而他们在高中开始上床的时候 |
[11:36] | I was trying to catch up and have that first kiss. | 我在尝试跟上节奏 献出我的初吻 |
[11:39] | And… I guess I just… | 我想我 |
[11:43] | never really caught up. | 从来没有跟上过 |
[11:48] | Is that what you really believe? | 你真的是这样想的吗 |
[11:55] | No. | 不 |
[11:58] | No, I think that there is something really wrong with me, | 我想 在内心深处 |
[12:02] | deep down, that I don’t– | 我有严重的问题 |
[12:05] | that I don’t work right. | 而我也没有很好地解决 |
[12:10] | What if you’re not sick? | 也许你没有生病呢 |
[12:13] | What if this deep-down feeling | 也许这个内心深处的感觉 |
[12:16] | is why all of this is happening to you? | 才是导致这一切的原因 |
[12:21] | Why you’re just… going away? | 是你越行越远的原因 |
[12:33] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[12:37] | Do you trust me, Catherine? | 你信任我吗 凯瑟琳 |
[12:39] | Yeah. | 我信任你 |
[12:45] | I want to try something. | 我想做点尝试 |
[12:47] | Will you try something with me? | 你愿意和我一起尝试吗 |
[12:52] | Ok. | 好的 |
[13:00] | We’re gonna masturbate together. | 我们一起来自慰 |
[13:03] | What?! | 什么 |
[13:05] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[13:07] | We’re gonna jerk off together. | 我们要一起手淫 |
[13:10] | – No. – Yes! | -不要 -要 |
[13:12] | We are. We’re gonna jerk off together. | 我们要 我们会一起手淫 |
[13:14] | – No, we’re– – OK, come on, | -不 我们 -好了 来吧 |
[13:15] | this is gonna be good for you. | 这对你有好处 |
[13:16] | Oh, no, I’m not– | 不 我不是 |
[13:18] | I’ve never been good at this. | 我一直不擅长这个 |
[13:20] | Just trust me. Just trust me. | 相信我 相信我就行 |
[13:23] | There’s no man in this wall… | 这墙里没男人 |
[13:25] | I do this all the time, | 我一直这么做 |
[13:27] | – Great. – and it– it always makes me feel better. | -真棒 -而且这么做一直让我感觉很好 |
[13:29] | OK, listen, I’m gonna make you good at this. | 听着 我会让你擅长起来的 |
[13:33] | Orgasms are fun. | 高潮很好玩的 |
[13:37] | They release endorphins in your brain, | 它们会在你脑内分泌安多芬 |
[13:40] | which make you happy, which heal you, | 安多芬能让你觉得开心 能治愈你 |
[13:42] | which make you more attractive to men– | 能让你在男人面前更有魅力 |
[13:45] | Do you sort of see where I’m going with this? | 你明白我说的了吗 |
[13:46] | Yes. OK, I’ll do it. | 明白 好吧 我会做的 |
[13:49] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[13:51] | OK, get comfortable. | 好了 躺舒服点 |
[14:05] | Ok. | 好了 |
[14:07] | I’m gonna talk you through it. | 我会讲解着带你做的 |
[14:11] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[14:17] | You’re lying in an empty field. | 你正躺在一片空地上 |
[14:21] | You’re naked. | 一丝不挂 |
[14:24] | You feel the sun– | 你感受着阳光 |
[14:26] | it’s warm on your skin– | 照在你皮肤上很温暖 |
[14:30] | and it’s there to heal you. | 它是来治愈你的 |
[14:33] | And there’s a light, cool breeze. | 一阵凉爽的微风吹过 |
[14:38] | It tickles you all over your body… | 它让你浑身发痒 |
[14:42] | like a thousand… mmm… loving fingertips. | 就像一千个 爱抚你的指尖 |
[14:48] | It feels sooooo good. | 感觉好极了 |
[14:54] | Take a deep breath. | 深呼吸 |
[14:58] | Now… | 现在 |
[15:00] | let the breeze penetrate you. | 让那微风渗透你 |
[15:03] | The wind… it takes over completely now | 那风 它现在完全掌控了你 |
[15:08] | and it fills you with a sense of calm. | 它让你内心有一丝平静 |
[15:11] | It holds you. | 它抱着你 |
[15:16] | The wind is your lover, | 那风就是你的情人 |
[15:18] | kissing you, embracing you, | 亲吻着你 拥抱着你 |
[15:20] | touching every part of you. | 抚摸着你身上的每一处 |
[15:26] | Oh, but now the wind, | 不过那风现在 |
[15:28] | it’s– it’s getting caught on something. | 被什么东西卡住了 |
[15:30] | Something in your chest is blocking it. | 你胸口的什么正阻拦着它 |
[15:34] | The sun, it all starts to go away. | 那太阳也在消失 |
[15:36] | The wind wants to get through, you want it to get through, | 那风想要过去 你想让它过去 |
[15:39] | but it just won’t. | 但是它就是过不去 |
[15:41] | The clouds are forming now in the sky. | 天上开始汇集起乌云 |
[15:43] | It’s raining. Yes. | 下雨了 是的 |
[15:45] | You’ve gotta reach down there and free it. | 你得够到那里把那风放出来 |
[15:48] | You’ve gotta clear whatever it is | 无论是什么 你得把 |
[15:50] | that is blocking that wind inside of you, so that– | 拦住你体内那风的障碍扫除 这样才能 |
[15:51] | – Please. I am. I am. – You are not! | -拜托 我在做 我在 -你不在 |
[15:53] | – I can’t! – Catherine, you can! | -我不行 -凯瑟琳 你可以的 |
[15:56] | I can’t! It’s always been blocked! | 我不行 它一直是堵住的 |
[15:58] | Stop it. You can! You absolutely can, Catherine. | 别这么想 你可以的 你一定可以 凯瑟琳 |
[16:01] | I believe that you can do this, you can! | 我相信你可以 你可以的 |
[16:04] | I ca– I can! | 我可 我可以 |
[16:06] | – I ca– I can! I am! – Fucking do it! Get rid of it, Catherine! | -我可以 我在做 -快做 摆脱掉它 凯瑟琳 |
[16:10] | – Fucking get rid of it, Catherine! – I ca– | -该死的摆脱掉它 凯瑟琳 -我可以 |
[16:15] | I can! | 我可以 |
[16:16] | I can! Ohh! I can! | 我可以 我可以了 |
[16:48] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[17:17] | – Let me know if you need anything else. – Yep. | -如果你有其他需要就告诉我 -好的 |
[17:26] | Hello? | 你好 |
[17:29] | Are you there? | 你在吗 |
[17:37] | Of course you’re not there. | 你当然不在了 |
[17:40] | Because you’re a figment of my imagination | 因为你是我发疯的时候 |
[17:42] | when I was going crazy. | 虚构出来的 |
[17:44] | Which makes a lot more sense than a person in the wall, | 这比在墙里有个人合理多了 |
[17:46] | you fucking idiot. | 你这该死的白痴 |
[17:50] | I’m here, Catherine. | 我在这 凯瑟琳 |
[17:53] | What’s new? | 你怎么样 |
[17:57] | What’s new? | 我怎么样 |
[17:58] | Can you see me right now? | 你能看到现在的我吗 |
[18:00] | I believe so. | 我觉得可以 |
[18:01] | So you can probably guess. | 那你大概能猜到了 |
[18:03] | I’m just trying to break the ice. | 我只是想聊聊天 |
[18:05] | Oh, I get it. | 我明白了 |
[18:06] | You’re just trying to break the ice. | 你只是想聊聊天 |
[18:09] | Well, how are you? | 你好吗 |
[18:10] | I have crippling Lyme disease. | 我得了莱姆病 不能走路 |
[18:13] | I am sitting in a fucking wheelchair | 我必须坐轮椅 |
[18:16] | because I can’t fucking walk! | 因为我不能走 |
[18:22] | – I’m sorry about that. – Oh, are you? | -我很抱歉 -真的吗 |
[18:25] | I wish that hadn’t happened to you. | 多希望你不用遭受这样的事 |
[18:27] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[18:29] | Because I’m your friend. | 因为我是你的朋友 |
[18:31] | Oh, you’re my friend. | 你是我的朋友 |
[18:33] | Yes, I’m your friend. | 是的 我是你的朋友 |
[18:35] | I’m your only real friend. | 我是你唯一真实的朋友 |
[18:38] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[18:40] | When I left here, I stopped seeing doctors. | 我离开这里之后 就不去看医生了 |
[18:43] | Do you know that? I stopped seeing doctors… | 你知道吗 不去看医生之后 |
[18:49] | and I lost the ability to walk. | 就不能走路了 |
[18:55] | I have a disease! Do you hear me?! | 我有病 你听到了吗 |
[18:58] | I hear you. | 我听到了 |
[19:00] | So fuck you! | 去你的 |
[19:01] | That’s what I came back to say! | 我回来的目的就是为了对你说 |
[19:03] | Fuck! You! | 去你的 |
[19:06] | You made me feel like this happened to me | 你让我以为我的不舒服 |
[19:08] | because I was weak! | 都来自内心的软弱 |
[19:11] | That I– I brought it on myself! | 是我自己的想法导致的 |
[19:13] | That it was because I wasn’t strong! | 是因为我不够坚强 |
[19:18] | I am strong! | 我很坚强 |
[19:28] | – *I hear you crying* – Shut up! | -*我听见你* -闭嘴 |
[19:31] | *In the sun* | *在阳光* |
[19:34] | – *Fire and the pain* – Stop it. Shut up. | -*在烈火 在疼痛中哭泣* -快住嘴 |
[19:40] | *Take my hand, my lovely one* | *抓住我的手 亲爱的* |
[19:46] | *Let us become the rain* | *让我们化作细雨* |
[19:52] | *There’s nothing* | *你不用做* |
[19:54] | *You can do or say* | *也不用说什么* |
[19:59] | *I’m always* | *我会永远* |
[20:02] | *With you* | *陪在你身边* |
[20:05] | *Always* | *永远* |
[20:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:52] | Hello, Catherine. | 你好 凯瑟琳 |
[20:57] | I’m excited to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:59] | Especially looking so well. | 特别是看到你那么好的样子 |
[21:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:06] | Bravo! | 太棒了 |
[21:10] | No more pain. | 不再受病痛折磨 |
[21:13] | No more pain. | 不再受病痛折磨了 |
[21:16] | And your sweet, loving husband? | 你亲爱的丈夫呢 |
[21:19] | Oh, Jeff, he’s the best. | 杰夫 他是最好的丈夫 |
[21:22] | I’m so happy for you. | 我为你感到高兴 |
[21:26] | – No luggage. – No, I– I can’t stay. | -没带行李吗 -不 我不过夜 |
[21:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[21:31] | I just… | 我只是 |
[21:34] | I wanted to apologize | 想来道歉 |
[21:36] | for the way I treated you the last time I saw you. | 为我上次对待你的态度而道歉 |
[21:41] | It was a difficult time for me, | 那段时间对我来说很艰难 |
[21:43] | and I think I was looking for someone to blame, | 我只想找个人来出气 |
[21:44] | and I blamed you, | 所以把一切怪罪到了你身上 |
[21:46] | even though you were trying to help me. | 而你一直都想帮我 |
[21:49] | The truth is, I don’t know | 事实上 我不知道 |
[21:51] | if it was the last round of medicine or your… | 是因为最后一轮治疗还是… |
[21:55] | guidance that healed me, | 你的指引治愈了我 |
[21:57] | but I am healed. | 但我现在已经好了 |
[22:00] | So thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[22:03] | You don’t have to apologize. | 你不用道歉 |
[22:07] | I am very, very happy | 你能好起来 |
[22:10] | that you’re better. | 我非常非常高兴 |
[22:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[22:18] | OK, well, anyhow, I was just– | 好了 我只是 |
[22:22] | I just wanted to say that, and good-bye. | 只是想来说这些 还有再见 |
[22:26] | Ok. | 好的 |
[22:28] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[22:37] | You’re still here. | 你还没走 |
[22:41] | I know. | 是啊 |
[22:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:51] | Is it because you’re still sad? | 是因为你还很难过吗 |
[22:54] | No, I– I told you, I’m quite well now. | 不 我告诉你了 我已经好了 |
[22:57] | I know, but… despite it all, | 我知道 但尽管如此 |
[23:02] | you’re still sad. | 你还是很难过 |
[23:08] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[23:10] | You can be honest with me. | 你可以对我说实话 |
[23:12] | The truth is… | 事实是… |
[23:15] | I’m sad too. | 我也很伤心 |
[23:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:20] | I’m sad that I’ll never get to see you again. | 我伤心是因为 我再也见不到你了 |
[23:25] | – But— – But what? I’m not a real person, | -但是 -但是什么 |
[23:28] | so it doesn’t really matter? | 我不是真人 所以无所谓吗 |
[23:30] | Oh, no, no, I wasn’t gonna say that. | 不不 我没想这么说 |
[23:33] | Yeah, but you were thinking it. | 没错 但你是这么想的 |
[23:38] | You’re right, I was. | 你说的对 我是这么想的 |
[23:40] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[23:41] | Hey, did you ever talk about me with your therapist? | 你和你的心理医生提起过我吗 |
[23:45] | You know I didn’t. | 你知道的 我没提过 |
[23:47] | You thought he’d throw you in the loony bin | 如果你和他谈论你墙里的朋友 |
[23:49] | if you told him about your– your friend in the wall? | 他一定会把你送进精神病院 |
[23:57] | No, I think I– | 不 我觉得我… |
[24:00] | I could have talked about you, | 我本来可以提起你 |
[24:02] | but I didn’t want to. | 但我不想 |
[24:06] | Why not? | 为什么不想 |
[24:09] | I’ve been trying really hard to understand all of this, | 我一直在努力弄明白这一切 |
[24:12] | and I– I can’t. | 可我弄不明白 |
[24:15] | And I would rather just… | 而我宁愿… |
[24:19] | just let it be whatever it is. | 宁愿随它去吧 |
[24:24] | But if you had to guess? | 如果你必须猜呢 |
[24:27] | – I can’t. – I’ll give you a hint: | -我不猜 -我给你个提示 |
[24:31] | I’m not a goblin. | 我不是哥布林 |
[24:37] | And… I’m not just | 而且 我不单单是 |
[24:42] | a figment of your imagination, | 你为了反馈自己的想法 |
[24:44] | reflecting your own thoughts back to you. | 从而臆想出的事物 |
[24:54] | And you’re not crazy. | 而且你也没疯 |
[25:01] | So what, then? | 那你是什么 |
[25:04] | I am a woman… | 我是个女人 |
[25:08] | and something terrible happened to me a while ago, | 不久前 发生了一件可怕的事 |
[25:12] | and I’ve been living here ever since. | 从那之后 我就住在墙里了 |
[25:17] | I’m lonely. | 我很孤独 |
[25:19] | I’m looking for a friend– | 我在找一位朋友 |
[25:21] | a true friend– to help me. | 一位真正的朋友来帮我 |
[25:25] | To help you do what? | 帮你做什么 |
[25:29] | To believe that I’m real. | 相信我是真实存在的 |
[25:43] | *I saw you walking* | *我看见你* |
[25:47] | *In the storm* | *在暴风雨中前行* |
[25:50] | *The snowflakes and the fear* | *雪花的冰冷和畏惧* |
[25:57] | *I’ll take your hand* | *我将牵着你的手* |
[26:01] | *From where you are* | *从你来时的地方走* |
[26:05] | *I’ll carry you* | *我将带着你* |
[26:08] | *From here* | *走下去* |
[26:11] | *There’s nothing* | *你无需挣扎* |
[26:14] | *You can do or say* | *无需多言* |
[26:19] | *I’m always* | *我会一直* |
[26:23] | *With you* | *陪着你* |
[26:26] | *Always* | *直到永远* |
[26:31] | *I hear you crying* | *我听到* |
[26:34] | *In the sun* | *你在太阳下哭泣* |
[26:37] | *The fire and the pain* | *太阳的炙烤与痛苦* |
[26:42] | – No! No! – *Take my hand* | -不 不 -*拉着我的手* |
[26:45] | *My lovely one* | *我最爱的宝贝* |
[26:48] | Noooo!!! | 不 |
[26:53] | *There’s nothing you can do or say* | *你无需挣扎 无需多言* |
[26:58] | *I’m always with you* | *我会一直陪着你* |
[27:04] | *Always* | *直到永远* |
[27:24] | *I see you walking* | *我看见你* |
[27:28] | *Through the storm* | *在暴风雨中前行* |
[27:30] | *The snowflakes and the fear* | *雪花的冰冷和畏惧* |
[27:37] | *I hold your hand* | *我牵着你的手* |
[27:40] | *From far away* | *从遥远的地方来* |
[27:43] | *I’ll carry you* | *我将带着你* |
[27:47] | *From here* | *走下去* |
[27:50] | *There’s nothing* | *你无需挣扎* |
[27:52] | *You can do or say* | *无需多言* |
[27:57] | *I’m always* | *我会一直* |
[28:00] | *With you* | *陪着你* |
[28:04] | *Always* | *直到永远* |