时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼玩意 |
[01:11] | *A yellow jacket* | *一件黄色夹克* |
[01:16] | *Kiki Alvarez* | *琪琪·阿尔瓦雷茨* |
[01:21] | *Falling* | *跌落* |
[01:25] | *I only came to drink one beer* | *我只是来喝杯啤酒* |
[01:33] | *I only came to drink one beer* | *我只是来喝杯啤酒* |
[01:42] | *How did I end up…* | *我是怎么来到…* |
[01:46] | *Here?* | *这里* |
[01:57] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[01:59] | Hold on. No, no no. No, no, no, no. | 别挂啊 等我 别啊 |
[02:03] | Yes. | 在那 |
[02:04] | Wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 等一下 等我 |
[02:07] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 你好 |
[02:09] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[02:12] | Yeah. Come on, P-man. | 接电话啊 老兄 |
[02:15] | Don’t let me down, bro. | 别让我失望了 兄弟 |
[02:24] | – You have reached the voicemail box of– – Oh, come on. | -你被转接到留言信箱 -别啊 |
[02:29] | Oh, oh, I’m Arnold, | 我是阿诺德 |
[02:31] | and I hate going out because no one understands me | 我讨厌出门 因为没有人能理解我 |
[02:34] | and I should just stay at home and be alone forever. | 而且我就应该自己一个人待在家一辈子 |
[02:37] | Shit, Arnold! I guess you were wrong, huh? | 操 阿诺德 我想你啪啪打脸了吧 |
[02:39] | Are you still with her? | 你还跟她在一起吗 |
[02:41] | – I want deets, OK? P-Dawg out! – “Her”? | -我要听细节 听到了吗 说完了 -“她” |
[02:48] | All right. Uh, “Her.” | 好吧 “她” |
[02:52] | Who’s “Her”? Start at the beginning. | “她”是谁 重新来 |
[02:55] | And where we go, where we… | 怎么唱来着 怎么唱… |
[03:04] | *A yellow jacket* | *一件黄色夹克* |
[03:10] | Come on, man, what’s the last thing you remember? | 不是吧 大哥 你断片前还记得什么 |
[03:24] | Wait. | 等等 |
[03:27] | Right. | 对了 |
[03:28] | Right! OK. It was Saturday. | 没错 好的 是周六 |
[03:31] | Yeah, it was Saturday. | 对 那是周六 |
[03:33] | Where was I, though? I was, uh, I was at home, uh– | 但我在哪啊 我在 我在家… |
[03:37] | Aw, come on, Arnold. That’s right! | 继续 阿诺德 没错 |
[03:40] | *It was Saturday night* | *那是周六的晚上* |
[03:42] | *And I was at home*Alone. | *我在家* 一个人 |
[03:45] | *Rereading “Stranger in a Strange Land”* | *在看《异乡异客》* |
[03:48] | *For the seventeenth time* | *在看第十七次* |
[03:51] | *And that’s when P-Dawg called* | *然后接到老兄的电话* |
[03:54] | – He said…. – Hey, Arnold! | -他说 -阿诺德 |
[03:55] | God! | 天啊 |
[03:57] | *”Get your ass off the couch* | *”别再坐着了* |
[03:58] | *And get your ass over here* | *快来这里* |
[04:00] | For at least one beer.” | 起码喝杯啤酒” |
[04:03] | Right. Yeah, and I was like, “It’s gonna be crowded and loud | 没错 然后我就像 “慢慢变得拥挤吵闹 |
[04:07] | and I don’t do well in places like that, man,” | 我不太适应那种地方” |
[04:10] | and then P-Dawg started complaining | 然后老兄开始抱怨 |
[04:11] | and saying how I bailed on him last time | 说我上次怎么抛弃他 |
[04:14] | and the time before that and then the time before that, | 还有之前一次 再上一次 |
[04:16] | and then he said if I bailed on him this time, | 然后他又说如果我这次抛弃他 |
[04:17] | he’d be really butt-hurt, | 他会非常伤心 |
[04:18] | and then he started using that whiney voice that I hate | 接着他又一直发牢骚 我烦死了 |
[04:20] | and I was like, “Dude, OK, shut up. | 我就说 “兄弟 够了 闭嘴 |
[04:22] | Shut up, I’ll go. I’ll go!” | 闭嘴 我去 我去” |
[04:25] | *And when I arrived it was crowded as hell* | *等我到场 那里已经挤得要死* |
[04:28] | Oh, well… | 好吧… |
[04:29] | *Even worse than I imagined* | *甚至比我想象中更糟糕* |
[04:32] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[04:33] | *So I hid by the jukebox* | *所以我就走到点唱机旁边* |
[04:36] | *And there was this girl* | *然后看到一个女孩* |
[04:38] | In the yellow jacket. | 穿着黄色夹克 |
[04:39] | *She was way out of my league* | *她是我高攀不上的类型* |
[04:43] | But then she put on Dante Dupre’s “Sorry Not Sorry,” | 但她放了但丁·杜普雷的《才不对不起》 |
[04:45] | which is like my favorite song, and part of me was like, | 那是我最喜欢的歌 然后有声音跟我说 |
[04:47] | “Oh, this is a sign, this is the girl!” | “这是天意 这是我命中注定的人” |
[04:50] | Then part of me was like “No, she’s just listening ironically, | 然后另一个我说 “不 她只是随便点的 |
[04:52] | you’re just gonna embarrass yourself,” | 你上去只会让自己尴尬” |
[04:53] | and I was like, “I don’t know. Fuck it.” | 我就 “随便吧 就是干” |
[04:56] | *Hello, hi, my name is Arnold* | *你好 我叫阿诺德* |
[05:00] | She smiled. | 她笑了 |
[05:01] | *”My name is Vicki”* | *”我叫薇琪”* |
[05:03] | And I said, “Nice to meet you, Mickey* | 然后我说 “很高兴见到你 米琪” |
[05:06] | And she said,*”Uh, actually, it’s Vicki”* | 她说 *”其实 是薇琪”* |
[05:10] | So I turned around and got | 我就转身 赶紧走人 |
[05:11] | the fuck outta there because I blew that. | 因为我搞砸了 |
[05:13] | Arnold, way to go! | 阿诺德 该走了 |
[05:14] | But then she grabbed me by the hand, | 但她抓住我的手 |
[05:17] | turned me back around, and she said, | 让我回来 她说 |
[05:19] | “Nice to meet you, Arnold.” | “很高兴见到你 阿诺德” |
[05:20] | “What brings you to a place like this?” | “谁带你来这地方的” |
[05:22] | And I was like, “Ah, my friend P-Dawg, he called me, | 我说 “我的朋友老兄 他打电话叫我来 |
[05:24] | I was at home reading ‘Stranger in a Strange Land,’ actually, | 我本来在家读者《异乡异客》 |
[05:26] | and he guilt-tripped me to come out,” | 他利用我的愧疚勾搭我出来 |
[05:28] | and she said, “Huh! Cool! | 于是她说 那很酷 |
[05:30] | I’m more of a ‘Childhood’s End’ person myself.” | 我是喜欢看《童年的终结》的那种人 |
[05:32] | At which point, I totally shit my pants | 那时候我整个惊呆了 |
[05:34] | because that’s my second favorite book of all time. | 因为那是我第二喜欢的书 |
[05:36] | And then, then I can’t really remember what happened next. | 接下来我不太记得发生了什么 |
[05:41] | Oh, yeah! | 想起来了 |
[05:43] | *Then we just hung out by the jukebox* | *我们在自动点唱机那儿闲侃* |
[05:45] | Talkin’ Dante Dupre and David Bowie | 聊到但丁·杜普雷还有大卫·鲍威 |
[05:47] | and all the crazy shit that we had in common! | 以及所有我们的共同点 |
[05:50] | And I was like,*”What the fuck is happening?”* | 我想 *到底他妈的发生了什么* |
[05:54] | *It was all going so well* | *一切都进展地那么好* |
[05:56] | But of course,*It all went to hell* | 当然了 *最后还是黄了* |
[05:59] | But suddenly, I noticed | 突然间 我注意到 |
[06:00] | this scary-lookin’ guy walking towards us. | 一个长相可怖的家伙朝我们走来 |
[06:02] | He had, like, a neck tattoo, | 他脖子上有纹身 |
[06:04] | and was lookin’ at me like he wanted to kill me. | 眼神看起来想要杀了我 |
[06:06] | Well, he came over and put | 他走过来 |
[06:07] | his arm around Vicki and said, “‘Sup, girl?” | 把胳膊搭在薇琪肩上说 你好 小妞 |
[06:10] | And I thought, “Oh, dear.” | 我想 天哪 |
[06:12] | *Here’s where I disappear* | *我该消失了* |
[06:14] | But she she pushed him away and put her arm around me! | 但是她把他推开而挽住我 |
[06:17] | *So here we all were by the jukebox* | *于是我们都在点唱机旁* |
[06:20] | Me, this asshole, and Vicki. | 我 这个混球 还有薇琪 |
[06:22] | *And that’s when Vicki said “Hey, Chris.* | *这时候薇琪说克里斯* |
[06:25] | *Meet my new boyfriend Arnold* | *见见我的新男友 阿诺德* |
[06:27] | I was pretty startled. | 我非常震惊 |
[06:29] | *And I shrugged at Chris* | *我冲着克里斯耸耸肩* |
[06:31] | And that’s when Vicki, she– she gave me a kiss. | 这时候薇琪亲了我 |
[06:34] | Yeah, she kissed me! | 没错 她亲了我 |
[06:35] | *And I thought Chris was gonna stab me* | *我以为克里斯要拿刀捅我了* |
[06:37] | But before he could, Vicki grabbed me and said, | 他还没来得及 薇琪就抓住我说 |
[06:40] | “Later, Chris. | 回见 克里斯 |
[06:41] | *Arnold and I have big plans for tonight* | *阿诺德和我今晚还有重要的事* |
[06:46] | *We gotta split” Holy shit!* | *我们得走了 哇靠* |
[06:49] | That’s when we ran out of the bar | 那时我们跑出酒吧 |
[06:51] | and… ran down the street?! | 跑到大街上 |
[06:54] | And then we… | 然后我们 |
[06:59] | Where did we go? | 我们去哪了 |
[07:02] | Come on, Arnold, where did we go? Think. | 阿诺德 我们去哪了 想想 |
[07:10] | Shit, man! | 我靠 |
[07:23] | *Kiki Alvarez* | *琪琪·阿尔瓦雷茨* |
[07:28] | Hashtag Kiki Alvarez? | 琪琪·阿尔瓦雷茨标签 |
[07:31] | All right, come on. | 好了 快点 |
[07:38] | “Just say the words Kiki Alvarez when you want to party.” | 想要派对就喊出琪琪·阿尔瓦雷茨 |
[07:45] | Alvarez. | 阿尔瓦雷茨 |
[07:47] | The password. | 是密码 |
[07:49] | OK, the password to a party… | 是参加派对的密码 |
[08:05] | I was at that party. | 我去了那个派对 |
[08:12] | What? Why am I just now getting these? | 怎么回事 我怎么现在才收到这些 |
[08:16] | Someone posted a pic of you | 有人发了一张 |
[08:18] | at a sick warehouse party. What’s happening? | 你参加疯狂的仓库派对的照片 咋回事 |
[08:22] | Hey, man. Dave said he saw you | 伙计 戴维说 |
[08:23] | at the old Stormgren’s plant. | 在斯托姆哥伦的老厂房看见你了 |
[08:26] | L-O-L. He said you looked freaked the fuck out, | 哈哈 他说你看起来吓坏了 |
[08:29] | like you’ve never been to a warehouse party before. | 好像从来没去过仓库派对一样 |
[08:33] | I bet those three beers that girl made you chug | 我打赌那个妹子灌你喝下的三杯啤酒 |
[08:36] | had you feeling a little better though. | 让你感觉爽了点 |
[08:40] | Beer emoji. Beer emoji. Beer emoji. | 啤酒表情 啤酒表情 啤酒表情 |
[08:44] | -*Arnold’s out tonight*- Shit! | -*阿诺德今晚出去浪了*-妈的 |
[08:48] | Bro, just saw you on Marv’s Insta story. | 刚在玛福的图享看到你了 |
[08:51] | How long have we been friends? | 我们做朋友都多久了 |
[08:53] | And how many times have I begged you, | 我恳求了你多少次了 |
[08:55] | pleaded with you, to hit the damn blunt with me? | 求你和我一起飘 |
[09:01] | – Shit! – You won’t hit a single bleazy with your boy, | -我靠 -你都不愿意和我一起抽一口 |
[09:04] | but now you’re burning them with strangers | 而现在你却和陌生人一起飞叶子 |
[09:05] | and doing bong rips?! | 还一起抽水烟 |
[09:07] | Guess my chronic isn’t good enough for you. | 看来我这个废柴配不上你了 |
[09:09] | I’m really fucking pissed, dude. | 我他妈真的生气了 |
[09:11] | Just kidding! | 开玩笑的啦 |
[09:14] | Breaking news: Arnold is out past 10 P.M. | 重大新闻 晚十点后阿诺德还在外面浪 |
[09:17] | Did hell freeze over? You must really like her. | 太阳打西边出来了吗 你肯定非常喜欢她 |
[09:20] | *Arnold’s out tonight* | *阿诺德今晚出去浪了* |
[09:22] | Oh, so you blew off Overwatch League | 所以你放了守望先锋联赛的鸽子 |
[09:24] | to get roofied by some hot chick? | 就是为了去跟辣妹鬼混 |
[09:26] | – No. No, man! No! – Nice. Nice. | -没有 -你真行 |
[09:28] | Yeah, I heard she slipped a molly into both of your drinks | 听说她在你俩的饮料里偷偷放了摇头丸 |
[09:31] | and you like totally flipped out when she told you. | 她告诉你以后你抓狂了 |
[09:33] | What the fuck? Shit! | 我靠 不会吧 |
[09:35] | Arnold are you off a molly? | 阿诺德你是不是嗑摇头丸了 |
[09:36] | Shit, man! Dude, you know they drug test at work, right? | 靠 你知道工作的地方要药检的吧 |
[09:40] | *Arnold’s out tonight* | *阿诺德今晚出去浪了* |
[09:44] | *Arnold’s out tonight* | *阿诺德今晚出去浪了* |
[09:49] | It’s hot. It’s really hot! | 这儿也太热了 |
[09:49] | 我天啊 阿诺德 晚上8点还待在外面能发生的二三事 我了个天啊 不敢置信 看看他的动作 | |
[09:50] | *Arnold’s out tonight* | *阿诺德今晚出去浪了* |
[09:52] | 她看上你了 兄弟 她还喜欢但丁·杜普雷 什么情况 阿诺德 兄弟别再拉伸了 那个女孩好可爱 棒呆了 去追她 阿诺德 | |
[09:53] | *Arnold’s out tonight* | *阿诺德今晚出去浪了* |
[09:55] | 她是谁 你们两个好般配 别告诉我你没有弄到她的手机号 兄弟 阿诺德来状态了 我天 | |
[09:56] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[09:58] | *And he’s falling in love* | *他已陷入爱河* |
[09:59] | *No, he’s getting fucked up* | *得了吧 他搞砸了* |
[10:00] | 阿诺德很放松 哈哈 阿诺德今晚感觉真的不错 世界巨星 我真的不敢相信这是真的 阿诺德开启野兽模式 | |
[10:01] | Whatever. | 管它呢 |
[10:02] | Shit. | 操 |
[10:02] | 阿诺德跳得不错 魔力阿诺德 下次跳一下玛卡雷娜 都没准时睡觉 肯定是恋爱了 胯部幅度大一点 兄弟跳得不错 你会跳道基舞吗 阿诺德疯了 看看陷入爱河的人儿 阿诺德跳舞跳疯了 | |
[10:03] | *Arnold’s out tonight* | *阿诺德今晚出去浪了* |
[10:06] | *Arnold’s out tonight* | *阿诺德今晚出去浪了* |
[10:09] | One beer, huh? | 来杯啤酒 |
[10:11] | By “One beer,” Did you mean “One keg stand”? | 来杯啤酒 你的意思是来一大桶 |
[10:13] | Fuckin’ dead. | 不行了 |
[10:15] | Braaa! I can’t believe I missed you doing karaoke | 我竟然错过了你站在桌子上 |
[10:18] | on top of a fucking table! | 唱卡拉OK |
[10:21] | – And stage diving? – What?! | -还往下跳 -搞什么 |
[10:23] | – You’re a real savage, brah. – My face. | -你可真是个野蛮人 -我的脸好痛 |
[10:28] | Oh, God. | 我的天 |
[10:30] | OK, met her at a bar, went to a party, then what? | 在酒吧碰见的她 之后去了派对 再之后呢 |
[10:35] | Ok. | 再好好想想 |
[10:37] | Ok. | 想想 |
[10:40] | Ok. Ok. Ok. | 想想 |
[10:45] | Ok. | 想想 |
[10:51] | *A yellow jacket…* | *一件黄色外套* |
[10:56] | *Kiki Alvarez* | *琪琪·阿尔瓦雷茨* |
[11:00] | *Falling* | *沉沦* |
[11:07] | *Falling* | *沉沦* |
[11:12] | *Falling* | *沉沦* |
[11:19] | Yeah. Yeah, OK. | 没错 没错了 |
[11:30] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[11:38] | *It’s calling* | *爱在召唤* |
[11:44] | *It’s calling me* | *爱在召唤我* |
[11:48] | *I am–* | *我* |
[11:51] | *I am– mmm–* | *我会* |
[11:55] | *Falling* | *为你沉沦* |
[11:58] | *It’s calling me* | *爱在召唤我* |
[12:01] | *I am falling* | *我为你沉沦* |
[12:04] | Fuck! Aw, of course! Arnold, come on, man, | 操 当然了 阿诺德 加把劲儿 |
[12:06] | Dante Dupre featuring Cecily VelJohnson, “Sorry Not Sorry.” | 但丁·杜普雷和塞西莉·维尔约翰逊《对不起不后悔》 |
[12:09] | I mean, like, come on, man. | 拜托 伙计 |
[12:12] | *Tonight* | *今夜* |
[12:15] | *I feel your love* | *我感受到了你的爱意* |
[12:17] | *Is calling me* | *爱在召唤我* |
[12:20] | *I am falling* | *我为你沉沦* |
[12:30] | No? | 不对吗 |
[12:32] | OK. Uh, uh– | 好吧 |
[12:37] | *Tonigh–* | *今夜* |
[12:38] | What?! | 搞什么 |
[12:41] | You gotta be– | 你一定是 |
[12:42] | Oh, girl. | 我天 |
[12:53] | *Tonight* | *今夜* |
[12:56] | *I feel your love* | *我感受到了你的爱意* |
[12:59] | *It’s calling me* | *爱在召唤我* |
[13:02] | *I am falling* | *我为你沉沦* |
[13:06] | *Tonight* | *今夜* |
[13:09] | *I’m shivering* | *我内心惶恐* |
[13:12] | *Please hold me close* | *将我紧紧拥入怀中* |
[13:15] | *’Cause I’m scared to take that leap* | *只因我没有勇气迈出那一步* |
[13:18] | *Of faith* | *不确定你的心思* |
[13:22] | *But I’m way too excited* | *但我已经激动难耐* |
[13:25] | *To wait* | *不想再去等待* |
[13:28] | *So take* | *那就请紧握* |
[13:31] | *My hand* | *我的手* |
[13:34] | *And close your eyes* | *阖上你的双眼* |
[13:36] | *And we’ll take a walk together* | *让我们共同漫步* |
[13:40] | *Towards the ledge* | *迈向爱的传奇* |
[13:41] | *Holding me closer, I am falling* | *将我紧紧拥入怀中 我为你沉沦* |
[13:44] | *As we teeter on the razor’s edge* | *当我们摇摇欲坠* |
[13:48] | *If we fall we are not sorry* | *哪怕跌落深渊也不后悔* |
[13:51] | *Sorry* | *后悔* |
[13:54] | *Not sorry* | *没有后悔* |
[13:57] | *Sorry* | *后悔* |
[14:00] | *Not sorry* | *没有后悔* |
[14:06] | – Hey, that was pretty fun. – Yes. | -挺有意思的 -没错 |
[14:09] | Do you remember the music video for this one? | 你还记得这首歌的MV吗 |
[14:11] | Of course! Of course. | 当然记得 |
[14:13] | Dante, I’m so afraid of these feelings. | 但丁 我实在害怕这些强烈的情感 |
[14:17] | Don’t be afraid, Cecily. | 别害怕 塞西莉 |
[14:20] | Look into my eyes. | 看着我的双眼 |
[14:23] | *So* | *那就* |
[14:26] | *Take* | *握住* |
[14:29] | *My hand* | *我的手* |
[14:31] | *And close your eyes and we’ll* | *阖上你的双眼 我们* |
[14:36] | *Take a walk together towards the ledge* | *共同漫步 迈向爱的传奇* |
[14:39] | *Hold me closer I am falling* | *将我紧紧拥入怀中 我为你沉沦* |
[14:42] | *As we teeter on the razor’s edge* | *当我们摇摇欲坠* |
[14:45] | *If we fall we are not sorry* | *哪怕跌落深渊也不后悔* |
[14:48] | *Take a walk together towards the ledge* | *共同漫步 迈向爱的传奇* |
[14:52] | *Hold me closer, I am falling* | *将我紧紧拥入怀中 我为你沉沦* |
[14:55] | *As we teeter on the razor’s edge* | *当我们摇摇欲坠* |
[14:58] | *If we fall we are not sorry* | *哪怕跌落深渊也不后悔* |
[15:01] | *Sorry* | *后悔* |
[15:04] | *Not sorry* | *没有后悔* |
[15:07] | *Sorry* | *后悔* |
[15:10] | *Not sorry* | *没有后悔* |
[15:17] | – What? – What? I– | -什么 -什么 我 |
[15:19] | What? Why would you do that? | 什么 你为什么要这么做 |
[15:21] | I just– | 我只是 |
[15:23] | I thought that you were into me. | 我以为你也喜欢我 |
[15:24] | I thought that you were giving me signs. | 我以为你在撩我 |
[15:27] | Oh, no, I was just playing around, man, it’s just karaoke. | 不 我只是在闹 唱卡拉OK嘛 |
[15:31] | Yeah, well, I– I just thought you were into me, that’s all. | 我只是以为你喜欢我而已 |
[15:34] | I– Yeah, I think you’re a really cool dude, | 嗯 我觉得你很酷 |
[15:37] | but I was just having fun. | 但我只是在享受 |
[15:38] | Like, I didn’t want you to… kiss me. | 我没想让你吻我 |
[15:40] | Well, you told that guy that I was your boyfriend. | 你跟那家伙说我是你男朋友啊 |
[15:42] | Why would you tell him that if you weren’t into me? | 你要是不喜欢我 为什么要告诉他 |
[15:45] | That guy’s my ex. I don’t know. Our shit ended really badly. | 他是我前任 我也不知道 我们不是和平分手 |
[15:48] | He got really scary. | 他真的很吓人 |
[15:49] | I just wanted to get the fuck out of the bar. | 我只想逃出那个酒吧 |
[15:51] | OK, so, you were just using me. That’s– | 好吧 你只是在利用我 这 |
[15:53] | I shoulda never come out tonight. | 我今晚就不该出来 |
[15:54] | This is all so fuckin’ pointless. | 这一切毫无意义 |
[15:57] | Why is this pointless? I thought we were having fun. | 为什么 我们不是玩得很开心么 |
[15:59] | Because I blew it again. | 我弄砸了 |
[16:01] | I never– I just– | 我从不 我只是 |
[16:04] | I meet a girl, and fall in love with her, | 我遇见一个女孩 爱上了她 |
[16:07] | and I blow it on the same night. | 当晚就弄砸了 |
[16:09] | OK, love, dude? We just met each other tonight. | 爱上我 我们今晚才认识 |
[16:11] | – I blew it. – Heh. Well, I do think | -我弄砸了 -嗯 我觉得 |
[16:13] | that if you wouldn’t tell chicks | 如果你不告诉妹子 |
[16:15] | that you just met that you’re in love with them, | 刚刚认识就爱上她了 |
[16:17] | then you wouldn’t be in this situation. But– | 就不会这么尴尬了 但 |
[16:19] | Can you get away from me? Please? Just leave me alone? | 别烦我了行吗 让我一个人待会 |
[16:21] | – Yeah, sorry, OK. – Just-just leave me alone! | -对不起 好的 -我想静静 |
[16:23] | God, just leave me alone. | 天哪 让我静静 |
[16:57] | Fuck. | 操 |
[17:01] | How did I end up here? | 我怎么会在这 |
[17:14] | *I only came to drink one beer* | *我只喝了一杯啤酒* |
[17:23] | *I only came to drink one beer* | *我只喝了一杯啤酒* |
[17:28] | *I only came to drink one beer* | *我只喝了一杯啤酒* |
[17:32] | *I only came to drink one beer* | *我只喝了一杯啤酒* |
[17:37] | *I only came to drink one beer* | *我只喝了一杯啤酒* |
[17:42] | *How did I end up here?* | *我怎么会在这里* |
[17:45] | *How did I end up here?* | *我怎么会在这里* |
[17:49] | *How did you end…* | *你怎么在…* |
[17:52] | *I only came to drink one beer* | *我只喝了一杯啤酒* |
[17:56] | *I only came to drink one beer* | *我只喝了一杯啤酒* |
[18:01] | – *To have one beer* – *To drink one beer* | -*喝一杯啤酒* -*喝一杯啤酒* |
[18:05] | *I only came to drink one beer* | *我只喝了一杯啤酒* |
[18:10] | *I only came to drink one beer* | *我只喝了一杯啤酒* |
[18:15] | *End up* | *会在* |
[18:19] | – *Here* – *I only came to drink one beer* | -*这里* -*我只喝了一杯啤酒* |
[18:24] | *I only came to* | *我只* |
[18:26] | – *Drink one beer* – *Why did I have more than one beer?* | -*喝了一杯啤酒* -*为什么我喝多了* |
[18:30] | *How did you…* | *你怎么* |
[18:32] | *How did I end up here?* | *我怎么会在这里* |
[18:36] | – *Up here?* – *How did I end up here?* | -*在这里* -*我怎么会在这里* |
[18:41] | *How did I end up here?* | *我怎么会在这里* |
[18:44] | *How did I end up here?* | *我怎么会在这里* |
[18:48] | *How did I end up here?* | *我怎么会在这里* |
[19:06] | Jesus Christ. What–? | 天啊 搞什么 |
[19:09] | What now, man? | 又搞什么鬼 |
[19:19] | Video. | 视频 |
[19:22] | I just– I’m not– | 我不 |
[19:23] | Where do you wanna go? You’re my chick. | 你去哪 你是我的女人 |
[19:25] | I can’t go anywhere. | 我哪儿去不了 |
[19:27] | I came here to be with fucking friends | 我来这和朋友玩的 |
[19:28] | and you fucking show up. How? | 你怎么来了 |
[19:30] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信 |
[19:31] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[19:32] | You go into my house, went into my apartment– | 你闯进我房子 进了我的公寓 |
[19:35] | You’re pissing me off. | 我很生气 |
[19:35] | I don’t care! Just go away! | 我不在乎 快走吧你 |
[19:40] | What the fuck is wrong with you, man?! | 你怎么回事啊 |
[19:42] | Are you OK? Are you all right? | 你没事吧 你没事吧 |
[19:44] | Man, what the fuck is your problem | 你他妈有病吧 |
[19:45] | putting your hands on a fuckin’ female, man?! | 对女生动手动脚的 |
[19:48] | What the fuck is wrong with you?! | 你他妈怎么回事 |
[19:49] | You’re a piece of shit, dude! | 你个垃圾 |
[19:52] | What? | 什么 |
[19:53] | Real fucking nice, man. Real fucking nice. | 真他妈的棒 真棒 |
[19:55] | Fuck you, dude! | 操你妈 |
[19:58] | Wait. | 等等 |
[20:05] | Falling. | 摔下去了[沉沦] |
[20:08] | Man. | 老天 |
[20:14] | Don’t fuckin’ push me, dude. | 别他妈推我 |
[20:15] | I don’t even fucking know you– | 我他妈都不知道你… |
[20:17] | Chris! Chris! | 克里斯 克里斯 |
[20:20] | Real fucking nice. | 真他妈的棒 |
[20:20] | I guess that makes you a big fuckin’ man, huh? | 这就能让你长大成人了是吧 |
[20:22] | That makes you a big fuckin’ man? | 这让你长大成人了吗 |
[20:23] | Fuck you, dude! | 操你妈 |
[20:28] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[20:31] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[20:32] | No. | 不 |
[20:35] | Oh, no! | 我的天 |
[20:37] | That’s not– Oh, sh– | 这不是…我操… |
[20:39] | No, no, no. No, no. | 不是吧 |
[20:41] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不是真的吧 |
[20:43] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不不不 |
[20:53] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:55] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[21:04] | Come on. Come on! | 拜托 拜托 |
[21:08] | What–? | 什么情况 |
[21:13] | Hello? | 喂 |
[21:16] | Hi, yeah, is this Arnold’s mom? | 是阿诺德的妈妈吗 |
[21:20] | Hi. Um, my name’s Vicki. | 我叫薇琪 |
[21:24] | I’m really sorry about what happened. | 对于发生的事情 我很对不起 |
[21:31] | Yeah, I guess. Yeah, I’m a friend. | 我想是的 对 我是他的朋友 |
[21:33] | I don’t– I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[21:35] | I just met Arnold last night. | 我昨晚还和阿诺德见过面 |
[21:40] | It was just a really… horrible accident, | 这是一场 很可怕的意外 |
[21:45] | I’m so sorry. | 我很对不起 |
[21:50] | It was my fault. He– He, um– | 都是我的错 他… |
[21:53] | He was protecting me. | 他是在保护我 |
[21:55] | I was really mean to him, and he was protecting me. | 我对他很重要 他想保护我 |
[21:57] | I just want you to know that about your son. I– | 我只是想让你知道你儿子的事 |
[22:02] | We barely even knew each other, | 我们才刚认识 |
[22:03] | and he was helping me. | 他却在帮我 |
[22:08] | Yeah, yeah. | 没错 是的 |
[22:10] | Um, yeah, you can come get his phone. Um… | 你可以过来取他的手机 |
[22:14] | I’ll text you the address. | 我把地址发给你 |
[22:19] | Yeah, I’ll just be waiting here. | 好的 我在这儿等你 |
[22:37] | No. | 不 |
[22:39] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[22:41] | No, please. Please. | 不 拜托 |
[22:51] | You don’t have to feel bad, OK? | 你不必感到内疚 |
[23:06] | *We took a walk together towards the ledge* | *我们一起向悬崖走去* |
[23:12] | *You held me close* | *你紧紧地抱着我* |
[23:16] | *I was falling* | *我即将跌落* |
[23:26] | *And we teetered on the razor’s edge* | *我们在刀刃上摇摇欲坠* |
[23:32] | *I fell* | *我沉沦* |
[23:36] | *But I’m not sorry* | *但我不后悔* |
[23:41] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:44] | *Not sorry* | *不后悔* |
[24:02] | *Tonight* | *今晚* |
[24:05] | *I feel your love* | *我感受到了你的爱意* |
[24:08] | *It’s calling me* | *爱在召唤我* |
[24:12] | *I am falling* | *我为你沉沦* |
[24:15] | *So* | *所以* |
[24:18] | *Take* | *拉着* |
[24:21] | *My hand* | *我的手* |
[24:24] | *And close your eyes* | *闭上眼睛* |
[24:26] | *And we’ll take a walk together towards the ledge* | *我们一起向悬崖走去* |
[24:31] | *Hold me closer, I am falling* | *紧紧地抱着我 我即将沉沦* |
[24:34] | *As we teeter on the razor’s edge* | *就像在刀刃上摇摇欲坠* |
[24:38] | *If we fall we are not sorry* | *如果我们沉沦 我们不后悔* |
[24:41] | *Sorry* | *对不起* |
[24:44] | *Not sorry* | *不后悔* |
[24:47] | *Sorry* | *对不起* |
[24:50] | *Not sorry* | *不后悔* |
[25:04] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[25:06] | A kitty has wondered into my room. | 一只小猫走进了我的房间 |
[25:08] | That’s a pretty kitty. | 这只猫真漂亮 |
[25:13] | Yeah, wait a sec. | 等一下 |
[25:14] | Meowing is kinda taking me out of it. | 喵喵叫让我有点受不了 |
[25:15] | – It’s… It’s a little– – Okay. | -这有点… -好吧 |
[25:16] | Do you want to do it? Maybe it’s your turn. | 你想试试吗 该你了 |
[25:19] | You know, I just don’t know what– | 我不知道什么… |
[25:21] | Oh my God, I’m in the– Sorry, I’m in the wrong room– | 我的天 对不起 我走错房间了 |
[25:22] | Oh no, I think you’re in the right room. | 不 我觉得你没走错 |