时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:36] | OK. Here we go. | 开始录了 |
[00:38] | Hello. Hey, Dr. Blake! | 你好啊 布莱克医生 |
[00:42] | It’s me. Ya know, Craig. | 是我 克雷格 |
[00:44] | Uh, I’ve just arrived at the hotel you recommended, | 我刚到你推荐的这个旅馆 |
[00:47] | and I gotta tell you, man, it’s a– | 我不得不说 |
[00:49] | Ooh, it’s definitely what we talked about. | 这里和我们说的一模一样 |
[00:51] | It’s great. It’s great for our purposes. It’s– | 很好 能够达到我们的目的 |
[00:55] | Yeah, let me show you. | 我给你看看吧 |
[00:57] | Here we are. Room 104. | 就是这 104号房间 |
[01:02] | You know, it’s pretty blank and boring, | 这里其实什么也没有 |
[01:05] | but most importantly, it’s clean. | 但重要的是 很干净 |
[01:07] | And I took your advice | 我听了你的建议 |
[01:08] | and I removed all the bed covers, | 把所有床单都拆了 |
[01:10] | so this is clean, um, | 所以很干净 |
[01:12] | what else did I do? | 我还干了什么 |
[01:14] | I removed all the soaps, | 我扔了所有的肥皂 |
[01:15] | so those are all new soaps. | 那些都是新肥皂 |
[01:17] | And that’s me! Hello, Dr. Blake! | 那是我 你好 布莱克医生 |
[01:22] | I wiped down all the surfaces with bleach too, | 我也用漂白剂擦了一遍台面 |
[01:24] | so– yeah. | 没错 |
[01:29] | well, as you can see, | 如你所见 |
[01:29] | not much has really changed on my body | 从我上周三去见你后 |
[01:32] | since I saw you on Wednesday | 做了体检和血检 |
[01:33] | for the checkup and the more blood work. | 我身上没什么变化 |
[01:35] | Let me see if I… | 让我看看能不能… |
[01:37] | I don’t want to clog up your inbox | 我不想用乱七八糟的东西 |
[01:39] | with unnecessary stuff, Dr. Blake, | 挤爆你的收件箱 布莱克医生 |
[01:41] | but I just want to take a little moment to thank you. | 但我想花点时间感谢你 |
[01:44] | Thank you, man, | 谢谢你 哥们 |
[01:45] | for taking me back on as a patient. | 重新收我做你的病人 |
[01:48] | You know, it’s funny, | 说来有趣 |
[01:50] | but after all these past ten years or so | 但过去十年间 |
[01:53] | of seeing all these big-time specialists for my condition, | 我看了那么多著名的专家 |
[01:57] | whew, fuck– GPs, internists, um… | 老天 还有全科医生 内科医生 |
[02:01] | dermatologists, psychiatrists, | 皮肤科医生和心理医生 |
[02:04] | blah blah blah blah blah blah, | 诸如此类的 |
[02:06] | it feels the most right coming back to you, ya know? | 还是在你这看病最舒服 知道吗 |
[02:10] | You’ve been treating me | 你一直给我看病 |
[02:10] | since I’m five years old, right? Is that it? | 从我五岁起就是了吧 对吧 |
[02:13] | Boy, boy, you’ve always been there for me. | 天哪 你总是支持我 |
[02:17] | Even more so than my parents sometimes. | 有时比我父母还多 |
[02:20] | So… | 所以 |
[02:22] | Well, enough of that, though. | 先不煽情了 |
[02:25] | Enough of that. Enough of that. No pity parties here. | 不煽情了 不煽情了 不自怜自艾了 |
[02:28] | So here we go, yeah, let’s do this. | 那我们开始吧 |
[02:30] | Forty-eight hours, no clothes… | 48小时 不穿衣服 |
[02:34] | no bad foods, no chemicals, | 不吃垃圾食品 不用化学用品 |
[02:37] | just Craig. | 只有克雷格 |
[02:39] | Away from my apartment and my environment | 远离我的公寓和常待的环境 |
[02:41] | and anything that could be causing a reaction. | 以及任何让我产生反应的东西 |
[02:45] | Yeah, so let’s see how we do this. OK? | 让我们看看结果怎样 |
[02:49] | High-five, brother. | 击个掌 哥们 |
[02:51] | Bye. I’ll talk to you soon. Thank you, bye. | 拜 回聊 谢谢 拜 |
[02:55] | Hey, Dr. Blake. Sorry to bug you again, | 布莱克医生 抱歉打扰你 |
[02:57] | but I wanted to show you something while I’m still in the bath. | 但我想在洗澡时给你看点东西 |
[03:01] | I’ve been continuing with the bleach baths, | 我一直在洗漂白剂浴 |
[03:04] | ya know, just a tablespoon, | 就一勺 |
[03:06] | as they generally recommend. | 通常的推荐量 |
[03:08] | Just in case, to keep everything sort of at bay, | 以防万一 不让事情出岔子 |
[03:11] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[03:13] | And it’s weird, but I’m feeling, like, | 还挺奇怪的 但我感觉 |
[03:16] | the rash is somehow reacting to the bleach or something. | 漂白剂是不是加重了我的疹子 |
[03:19] | Here, why don’t I show you. Look. | 这 给你看 你看 |
[03:22] | It’s almost like the rash, like, bubbles up or something? | 就好像这些疹子起泡了似的 |
[03:27] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[03:28] | I just thought I’d send it along, just in case. | 我就想以防万一 发给你看看 |
[03:32] | I think when you’ve been living with something as long as I have, | 我想当你和我一样 得一个病这么久时 |
[03:35] | you start getting, um, a little bit desperate for a cure. | 你会开始不惜一切想得到解药 |
[03:41] | So I figure, why not? | 所我就想 有何不可呢 |
[03:44] | This is crazy, but, um, I’m just gonna say it. | 这有点疯狂 但我打算直说了 |
[03:48] | There’s something I haven’t told you that I feel like I should | 有件事我之前没说 但我觉得该告诉你 |
[03:51] | ’cause I think it’s important. | 因为我觉得挺重要 |
[03:54] | A few years ago when I was seeing my third– | 几年前当我去看第三个 |
[03:59] | third psychiatrist, shit– | 第三个心理医生 |
[04:01] | the German guy, yeah, um… | 那个德国人 |
[04:04] | I had this notion, this– | 我有个感觉 |
[04:07] | it was very quiet, it was from deep inside, | 非常小声 在内心深处 |
[04:10] | and it was like a– like a feeling… | 就好像 好像一种预感 |
[04:14] | like a bad feeling, like there was something… | 不祥的预感 就是我得了 |
[04:18] | really wrong with me. | 得了大病 |
[04:21] | But… | 但是 |
[04:26] | lately it’s been coming back, this… | 最近这种感觉时常出现 这个 |
[04:29] | I don’t know how to describe it, | 我不知道怎么形容 |
[04:29] | it’s like, um, I feel like something happened to me | 就像 我感觉自己遇上过什么事 |
[04:33] | when I was young, maybe. | 或许是在我小时候 |
[04:35] | Like a deep… physical or emotional wound | 可能是一种很深的身体或情感创伤 |
[04:39] | of some sort that I’ve suppressed. | 某种我抑制住的东西 |
[04:43] | And that maybe it’s coming back in the form of this rash? | 或许它以这种疹子的方式重新出现了 |
[04:50] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[04:51] | it might be nothing, but… | 可能不严重 但是… |
[04:54] | I guess when you’re living | 我猜当你和这种东西 |
[04:55] | with something like this for such a long time, | 长时间生活在一起之后 |
[04:57] | you start getting really desperate– you do– | 你会变得十分绝望 真的 |
[04:58] | looking for a cure, and you hope that anything’s gonna crack… | 寻找药物 希望病能好起来 |
[05:03] | I already said that, didn’t I? | 我已经说过这句了 对吗 |
[05:05] | I’m so sorry, I promise I’m gonna stop wasting your time now, | 很抱歉 我保证不再浪费你们的时间了 |
[05:08] | but I just wanted to check in. | 我只是想记录 |
[05:10] | So I’ll talk to you later. Bye. | 回头再聊 再见 |
[05:15] | Hey, Dr. Blake. Just a quickie here. | 你好 布莱克医生 我简单说一下 |
[05:18] | I realize I haven’t given you a sort of wider angle | 我发现我还没给你看过 |
[05:20] | of my entire body, so I’m… | 我的整个身体 所以… |
[05:25] | so I thought I’d put it down on video | 所以我觉得 为了彻底起见 |
[05:26] | just for the sake of thoroughness, I guess. | 我还是录下来吧 |
[05:30] | Fuck. As you can see, | 该死 就像你看到的这样 |
[05:31] | it’s still slowly, um, | 它还是 |
[05:35] | spreading and, you know, doing its own thing, | 缓慢地扩散 根据它的节奏 |
[05:40] | I’m trying not to freak out. | 我在努力不要太害怕 |
[05:43] | And definitely I’m a little sad, | 我真的有点伤心 |
[05:45] | a little scared too, but… | 也有点害怕 但是… |
[05:48] | I’m hopeful. | 我充满希望 |
[05:50] | I’m hopeful that you and I are gonna beat this thing. | 我希望我们能一起能击败这个病 |
[05:52] | We got this, right? | 我们会成功的 对吗 |
[05:55] | So for tonight, I’m just gonna get a good night’s sleep | 所以今晚我要去睡个好觉 |
[05:57] | and keep it on the positive, | 保持积极的心态 |
[05:59] | and we’ll see what tomorrow brings together– | 我们看看明天会怎么样… |
[06:02] | so– | 所以… |
[06:04] | I’m sorry. I guess… | 抱歉 |
[06:07] | you’ve seen everything already, so you don’t care. | 你都见过了 所以无所谓了 |
[06:10] | Bye, Dr. Blake. | 再见 布莱克医生 |
[06:13] | Oh, boy. Uh, I’m so sorry, I know it’s late. | 天啊 抱歉 我知道很晚了 |
[06:17] | Dr. Blake, I just had a dream, | 布莱克医生 我做了个梦 |
[06:20] | and I think it’s important, I can feel it’s important. | 我觉得这很重要 我能感觉到它的重要性 |
[06:23] | It’s like… I think it relates to the rashes somehow, | 就是… 我觉得这和疹子有关 |
[06:27] | along the lines of what | 配合上我刚才 |
[06:28] | I was talking about in the bathtub before. | 在浴缸里说的那些话 |
[06:32] | Oh, my God, I don’t know how to– | 天啊 我不知道怎么… |
[06:34] | It was like I was in this, like, place, | 就像是我在一个地方 |
[06:37] | I was in this place, this– this, like, dark, | 这个地方很黑 |
[06:40] | it was musty, like, earthy-smellin’ place, | 都是泥土 有股发霉的味道 |
[06:42] | it was like a cave or like a lair of some sort. | 就像一个洞穴或是某种巢穴一样 |
[06:49] | Man, and it– there were these beings all around me, right? | 天啊 这些东西一直包围着我 |
[06:52] | Like, I could feel them– | 我能感受到它们 |
[06:55] | I couldn’t see anything, it was dark, | 我什么都看不见 很黑 |
[06:56] | but I could hear them, I could feel them. | 但我能听到 能感受到它们 |
[06:59] | They weren’t human, they were more like animals | 它们不是人类 更像是动物 |
[07:03] | or like ghosts or something like– | 或者是鬼魂之类的 |
[07:08] | And I knew that they needed me. | 我知道它们需要我 |
[07:10] | Like, I felt like they… | 我感觉它们 |
[07:15] | …like I was part of some sort of plan or something. | 就像我是什么计划的一部分一样 |
[07:20] | But I didn’t feel safe. | 但我没有安全感 |
[07:23] | I– I felt like– | 我感觉… |
[07:26] | like they were gonna hurt me. | 他们会伤害我 |
[07:29] | They started closing in and getting closer and closer, | 它们进来了 离我越来越近 |
[07:31] | but I was– I was a little boy in the dream, | 我在梦里是个小男孩 |
[07:33] | but… it was taking them so long to, like, get close, | 但他们接近我花了很长时间 |
[07:38] | yeah, it was like years, it felt like… years, | 感觉花了几年时间 |
[07:41] | ’cause I started growing up. | 因为我在逐渐长大 |
[07:45] | Like, right there, I– | 就在那里 我… |
[07:49] | And one of them was about to step into a shaft of light, | 其中一个正要踏入光芒之中 |
[07:51] | I could just feel him, just– Bam! Fuck! | 我能感受到他 该死 |
[07:54] | I w– I woke up. You know? | 然后我醒了 |
[07:59] | Holy– | 天… |
[08:03] | Dr. Blake, something’s happening. | 布莱克医生 有点不对劲 |
[08:07] | I can feel something opening up inside of me, | 我能感受到我体内有东西正在绽放 |
[08:09] | something that’s like… | 那东西就像… |
[08:12] | Boy, this could be big, huh? | 天啊 可能会很大 |
[08:14] | I’m gonna– I’m gonna try to, ya know, | 我要… 我要去 |
[08:17] | try to go back to sleep, see if I can… learn more, | 试着继续睡觉 看看能不能把梦续上 |
[08:21] | but, I, uh– | 但我… |
[08:24] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[08:25] | I’ll check back in when– | 我到时候再记录… |
[08:29] | Hey, Dr. Blake. | 你好 布莱克医生 |
[08:31] | Man, so, I couldn’t go back to sleep, | 天啊 我睡不着 |
[08:33] | obviously, you know, it’s just doot-doot-doot-doot! | 很显然 因为我脑子里嗡嗡的 |
[08:36] | But that’s OK, that’s OK, ’cause, um, | 但没事 没事 因为 |
[08:39] | I realized that this dream must | 我意识到这个梦一定 |
[08:40] | be reflecting something real from my childhood. | 反映了我童年的真实事件 |
[08:42] | Something real, you know? It’s too vivid. | 真实事件 因为栩栩如生 |
[08:45] | So I’m gonna call my mom and see what’s up. | 所以我要打给我妈 看看有什么情况 |
[08:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[08:50] | – Hello? – Mama! Hi! | -你好 -妈 你好 |
[08:52] | It’s me, it’s Craig. | 是我 克雷格 |
[08:53] | – I know it’s you, honey. – Good. | -我知道是你 亲爱的 -很好 |
[08:56] | Hey, listen, Mom, real quick, | 妈 占用你一点时间 |
[08:58] | I wanted to ask you a few questions, | 我想问你几个问题 |
[08:59] | but before I get into all that, I wanted you to know | 但在我问之前 我想你知道 |
[09:02] | that I’m recording this Facetime, OK? | 我会录下我们这次视频通话的 好吗 |
[09:04] | I’m gonna record you. So, if that’s OK with you. | 我会录下来 如果可以的话 |
[09:07] | Wait, what? You’re recording me? | 等一下 什么 你要录下来 |
[09:09] | Just the conversation, | 只录对话 |
[09:10] | in case something interesting pops up, | 以防提到什么有趣的事情 |
[09:12] | for the questions, for posterity, | 为了这些问题 为了以后 |
[09:13] | – is that OK with you? – OK, Craig, sure. | -可以吗 -好吧 克雷格 可以 |
[09:15] | First question, OK? And just answer, | 第一个问题 好吗 回答就好 |
[09:18] | don’t think about it too much, just answer me, OK? | 不要想太多 根据第一反应回答 好吗 |
[09:20] | Um… did you ever take me somewhere | 你有在我小时候 |
[09:23] | that was dark when I was a kid, | 带我去黑暗的地方吗 |
[09:25] | like a– or earthy-smelling, like a cave? | 或者有土腥味的地方 像洞穴之类的 |
[09:30] | Did you ever take me to a cave? | 你要带我去过洞穴吗 |
[09:32] | – What are you trying to ask? – I don’t wanna say too much, | -你想问什么 -我不想说太多 |
[09:34] | ’cause I don’t wanna put any answers in your mouth, | 因为我不想把答案说出来 |
[09:36] | but basically I’m wondering if, um… | 但我在想… |
[09:41] | if something happened to me when I was a kid, | 我小时候是不是发生过什么 |
[09:42] | if something weird happened to me that you can remember, | 你记不记得在我身上发生过什么奇怪的事 |
[09:45] | like, anything out of the ordinary, | 特别的事 |
[09:47] | uh, I don’t want to say threatening, | 我不想用阴沉这个词 |
[09:51] | but traumatizing, something that you don’t want to tell me. | 但是会使人精神受创的 你不想告诉我的 |
[09:54] | Craig, honey, I promised myself | 克雷格 亲爱的 我向自己保证 |
[09:56] | that I wouldn’t argue with you anymore. | 我不会再和你吵了 |
[09:57] | – Then don’t. – You spending | -那就不要吵 -你花了 |
[09:59] | all this time alone, | 所有时间 |
[10:00] | thinking about this stuff– | 想这些东西… |
[10:02] | you know it’s not good. | 这些你知道并不好的东西 |
[10:04] | You know I’m not gonna stop until I find the answer. | 你知道我不找到答案 是不会停下来的 |
[10:06] | – Right? I’m not gonna do that. – Yes. | -好吗 我不会的 -好 |
[10:07] | OK? So can we just please cut the routine and get to it? | 好吗 所以我们可以跳过这些开始了吗 |
[10:10] | – Do you mind if we do that? – Sure, Craig. Sure. | -可以开始了吗 -可以 克雷格 |
[10:11] | Yeah, let’s do it, OK? | 好 那就开始了 好吗 |
[10:12] | Great. Thank you, Mom. | 好 谢谢你 妈 |
[10:14] | So, did we ever take a trip or a vacation or something– | 我们有旅行或者度假这类的… |
[10:16] | We never had money for anything like that. | 我们没有钱干那些 |
[10:19] | We took a few small trips to the lake, | 我们有去湖边 算是小旅行吧 |
[10:21] | we would visit your Aunt Marisol, | 我们去看你的马里索阿姨 |
[10:22] | we went camping once. | 我们去野营过一次 |
[10:25] | We would visit the city to look at colleges for your sister. | 我们还去一个城市给你姐看过大学 |
[10:27] | Wait, what was that? What’d you say? | 等等 什么 你说什么 |
[10:29] | – What? – You said a camping trip? | -什么 -你说野营 |
[10:31] | I don’t remember a camping trip. | 我不记得我们有野营过 |
[10:32] | Of course you remember that trip. | 你肯定记得 |
[10:34] | No, I don’t remember a camping trip. Why would I– | 不 我不记得 我为什么… |
[10:35] | Craig, we’ve talked about this before. | 克雷格 我们之前聊过 |
[10:37] | Mom, we haven’t talked about it. | 妈 我们没聊过 |
[10:40] | H-How old was I? | 那时候我多大 |
[10:41] | I don’t know. Maybe four or five? | 不知道 也许四五岁 |
[10:43] | So I was little. OK. OK. | 所以我那时候还小 好 好 |
[10:45] | Um… Jesus, I don’t remember any of this. | 天 我什么都不记得 |
[10:48] | OK, maybe I talked to Jenny about it. | 好吧 也许我和珍妮聊过 |
[10:51] | No, it’s fine, doesn’t matter. | 不 没事的 没什么 |
[10:53] | Just tell me more about it. Tell me more. | 再和我多说说 多说说关于那次野营的事 |
[10:54] | Well, your father and I, we were– | 你爸爸和我 我们… |
[10:57] | we weren’t having our best times then. | 我们那时候不太好 |
[11:00] | I was very distracted. | 我当时心烦意乱的 |
[11:01] | You were distracted. OK. | 你心烦意乱 好 |
[11:03] | And, um, Jenny made a friend | 珍妮交了一个朋友 |
[11:05] | and ended up staying the night in their tent. | 就在他们的帐篷里过夜了 |
[11:07] | So Jenny was– That’s interesting. That’s good. | 所以珍妮… 有意思 很好 |
[11:10] | Let’s see. | 我想想 |
[11:11] | Oh. Your father and I, we got into a fight, and I– | 你爸爸和我 我们吵了一架 我… |
[11:15] | Well, one of us yelled, and I was worried, | 我们有一个人大吵大嚷 我很担心 |
[11:19] | because I was worried that you might have heard us, | 因为我担心你可能会听到我们吵架 |
[11:21] | ’cause you were in the tent next to us, alone. | 因为你一个人待在我们隔壁的帐篷 |
[11:23] | OK, so wait. So I was alone and Jenny was gone. | 好 等一下 所以我一个人待着 珍妮不在 |
[11:26] | – Is that right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[11:28] | And actually, I forgot all about this part | 实际上 你要不说 |
[11:32] | until you mentioned it. | 我都忘了 |
[11:33] | I came back to the tent to check on you, | 我回帐篷看你 |
[11:36] | and you weren’t in the tent. | 你并不在帐篷里 |
[11:41] | What does that mean? What do you mean? I wasn’t– | 那是什么意思 什么意思 我不… |
[11:42] | Now I remember it. I got scared ’cause you were gone. | 我现在想起来了 你不在那里 我很害怕 |
[11:45] | I remember that. And– | 我记起来了… |
[11:47] | – I was gone? – Yeah. I got your father, | -我不在 -是的 我叫上你爸 |
[11:49] | and we got our flashlights, and we looked all around for you– | 拿上手电 到处找你… |
[11:52] | – So I was gone-gone. – Yeah, | -所以我消失了 -是的 |
[11:53] | you were gone, and we couldn’t find you– | 你消失了 我们找不到你… |
[11:54] | – How was it that– – We were really scared, | -那怎么… -我们特别害怕 |
[11:57] | ’cause it was a small site, surrounded by big woods– | 因为那地方很小 周围都是大森林 |
[12:00] | – Mom– – You couldn’t have gone far. | -妈 -你不可能走远的 |
[12:02] | How is it that you’re just remembering this now? | 你怎么能现在才记起来 |
[12:04] | – This is a huge deal! – I don’t know. | -这可是大事 -我不知道 |
[12:06] | I was gone? I disappeared as a kid? | 我不见了 我这么个小孩就这样消失了 |
[12:08] | I haven’t thought about this in years. | 我很多年都没想过这件事了 |
[12:10] | A lot of things have happened to me, | 我经历了很多事情 |
[12:11] | I don’t obsess over every single one of them like you do. | 我不会像你那样惦记着每一件事 |
[12:14] | It’s OK. Just stay with me. This is good, Mom. | 没事 你听我说 这是好事 妈 |
[12:18] | What happened next? | 后来怎么样了 |
[12:20] | – What happened? – I guess, well, | -发生了什么事 -我想 |
[12:22] | I– I think you– you were– | 我… 我想你… 你 |
[12:25] | we couldn’t find you, and– and then we did. | 我们没找到你 后来 后来就找到了 |
[12:28] | W-What do you mean? Where’d you find me? | 什么意思 你们在哪里找到我的 |
[12:30] | I don’t know! We looked around, you weren’t there. | 我不知道 我们四处找 都找不到你 |
[12:32] | We came back to the tent, you were back. | 我们回到帐篷 你已经回来了 |
[12:36] | – Did I say where I was? – No. | -我有说我去哪里了吗 -没有 |
[12:39] | Did you ask me? Did you bother to ask me? | 你有问我吗 你问我了吗 |
[12:42] | I don’t remember. It was late. | 我不记得了 那时很晚了 |
[12:43] | Your father and I were fighting, | 你爸和我还在吵架 |
[12:45] | we just went back to bed. | 我们就回去睡觉了 |
[12:47] | OK, OK. | 好 好的 |
[12:50] | Wow, OK. W-What else? Anything else? | 好的 还有呢 还有其他事吗 |
[12:53] | No. Nothing. That was it. | 没了 就这样 |
[12:55] | – Just– – I– I’m coming! | -就这样 -我就来 |
[12:57] | – No, Mom, listen. – Listen, honey, I gotta run. | -不 妈 听着 -亲爱的 不说了 |
[12:59] | Please, please, before you go, what’s the name of the place? | 拜托 你先别挂 那地方叫什么 |
[13:01] | – Do you have the name? – I don’t know. | -你知道名字吗 -我不知道 |
[13:03] | It’s probably closed down now. | 现在可能已经关门了 |
[13:05] | It was one of those stupid places | 那是八十年代的时候 |
[13:06] | that were popular in the ’80s | 其中一个人们爱去 |
[13:08] | when everybody was all into aliens. | 找外星人的地方 |
[13:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:14] | A-Aliens. | 外星人 |
[13:17] | Yeah, you remember. | 对啊 你记得吧 |
[13:18] | It was right around the time E.T. Came out. | 那会刚好电影《ET》上映 |
[13:21] | All these places sprung up | 这些地方就火起来了 |
[13:23] | advertising that you could see flying saucers | 打着广告说你能用他们营地的器材 |
[13:25] | from their campgrounds and stuff. | 看到飞碟 |
[13:27] | What’s the name of the city, Mom? | 那城市叫什么 妈 |
[13:29] | – I don’t know– – What’s the name of the city? | -我不知道 -那城市叫什么 |
[13:30] | – Calm down. Calm down. – No. Tell me. State. | -冷静 你先冷静 -告诉我 哪个州 |
[13:34] | Do you remember the state? Give me information, Mom! | 你还记得哪个州吗 给我点信息 妈 |
[13:36] | Oregon. Somewhere around there. | 俄勒冈州 就那附近的某个地方吧 |
[13:37] | – Oregon? Where in Oregon? – Southern Oregon. | -俄勒冈州 哪个位置 -俄州南部 |
[13:39] | – Southern Oregon?! – Over there! I don’t know! | -俄州南部 就那附近 我不记得了 |
[13:41] | Great! Great! This is good, Mom! | 很好 很好 有这信息就好了 妈 |
[13:43] | This is great! Thank you! Thank you so much! | 这很棒 谢谢你 非常谢谢你 |
[13:47] | Thank you, Mom. | 妈 谢谢你 |
[13:51] | Holy– | 我的天 |
[13:58] | I gotta– Please excuse me, Dr. Blake, I gotta– | 我要 不好意思 布莱克医生 我要 |
[14:03] | I gotta go. It– | 我要先挂了 这… |
[14:09] | Hi, Dr. Blake. | 你好 布莱克医生 |
[14:12] | I think I found the place. I think so. | 我想我找到那地方了 我觉得没错 |
[14:15] | It’s got the most consistent craft sightings | 在美国境内发生的最符合的飞船目击报告 |
[14:17] | in the continental U.S., | 就是在那里 |
[14:19] | and I was there during the most popular time, right? | 我在它最火的时候去过那里 对吧 |
[14:21] | And that’s when I disappeared | 我刚好是那个时间不见的 |
[14:23] | and suddenly, mysteriously popped back up? | 后来忽然间 又神秘地回来了 |
[14:25] | Ya know? What? Right? | 你说 这 对吧 |
[14:29] | This is insane. | 这很疯狂 |
[14:31] | This is insane, but, um, | 这事很疯狂 但 |
[14:33] | I feel that… after all the tests I’ve been through | 我觉得 经过这些测试 |
[14:37] | and all the research I’ve done, | 以及我所做的调查 |
[14:38] | the most insane answer I think is the correct one. | 我想这最不可思议的解释就是最终答案 |
[14:42] | Ya know? | 你知道吗 |
[14:47] | I was abducted by aliens. | 我被外星人绑架了 |
[14:49] | And something happened. | 然后发生了一些事情 |
[14:52] | I don’t know what, I– and this cave from my dreams | 我不知道具体细节 我梦到的洞穴 |
[14:54] | is very clearly a suppressed memory. | 显然是一个被压抑住的记忆 |
[14:58] | You see? It was a real memory. | 你明白吗 这是真实发生过的 |
[15:00] | It was making its way back to me, | 它在慢慢浮现出来 |
[15:02] | first in the form of all those little illnesses when I was a kid, | 刚开始是我小时候患过的各种小病 |
[15:05] | and then for the past eight years in the form of this– | 然后近八年来变成这种形式 |
[15:09] | the form of this rash. | 以疹子的形式 |
[15:15] | I can feel it just lifting out of me, man, | 我能感觉到它正抽离我的身体 |
[15:18] | this– this darkness inside of me, it just– | 这… 我体内这黑暗的东西 它 |
[15:20] | as soon as I got it, it was just like… | 我一惹上它 它就像… |
[15:23] | And it’s only been an hour, but look. | 这才一个小时 但你看 |
[15:26] | Look. Look! | 你看 你看 |
[15:29] | I swear, I think it’s already clearing up. | 我发誓 我觉得它在变好了 |
[15:31] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[15:33] | I think I just needed to face it. | 我要做的就是直面它 |
[15:35] | Yeah, to– to like transcend whatever experience it was | 是的 就像超越一切经验之谈 |
[15:39] | and to say it out loud, to say, | 大声说出来 说 |
[15:41] | yes, I was abducted by aliens, and maybe… | 没错 我曾经被外星人绑架 可能 |
[15:46] | maybe I was probed | 可能我被研究了一番 |
[15:48] | or traumatized or whatever it was, | 或者精神受到了创伤 或者其他 |
[15:49] | but I don’t care, I forgive you, you know? | 但是我不在乎 我原谅你 |
[15:51] | I… | 我… |
[15:54] | I forgive you! And I’m moving past it! | 我原谅你 我往前看了 |
[15:57] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[16:00] | I’m ready to begin my life again, man, my… | 我准备好重新开始我的人生了 我… |
[16:03] | normal, just like pain-free, | 正常 没有痛苦 |
[16:06] | rash-free, super regular sort of life, you know? | 没有疹子 特别规律的那种生活 |
[16:13] | I just feel like living again. | 我感觉我好像重生了 |
[16:15] | I want to enjoy myself. I want to– | 我想享受生活 我想 |
[16:17] | I want to dance, is what I want to do! | 我想跳舞 没错 |
[16:20] | Wait. I– I got this. | 等等 我有这个 |
[16:25] | Let me find a good– Oh. | 我来找个… |
[16:27] | Oh, OK. Here it is. Ready? | 好了 在这里 准备好了吗 |
[16:33] | I love this song, man! | 我爱这首歌 |
[16:35] | Oh, Dr. Blake, | 布莱克医生 |
[16:38] | I wish you were here with me to celebrate, you know? | 真希望你也能在这里和我一起庆祝 |
[16:40] | It’s been such a long journey, | 这一路太漫长了 |
[16:42] | and you’ve been right there with me every step of the way, man. | 你每一步都陪伴着我 |
[16:45] | You’re my partner, you know that? | 你就是我的搭档 |
[16:47] | You’re my dance partner! | 你是我的舞蹈搭档 |
[16:48] | Ha! I’ll go! Go, Dr. Blake! | 我来 来 布莱克医生 |
[17:56] | Hey, Dr. Blake. Uh… | 布莱克医生 |
[17:59] | as you can see, the rash has progressed more quickly | 你也能看到 疹子比以前恶化得更快 |
[18:01] | and more painfully than it ever has. | 更严重了 |
[18:04] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[18:07] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[18:07] | Didn’t change anything differently, I didn’t– | 我没有做什么改变 我… |
[18:12] | I didn’t do anything differently, I just went to bed, | 我没有做什么不一样的事 我就是上床了 |
[18:14] | I went to bed… excited about the new stage, | 我上床了 对下一阶段的治疗很期待 |
[18:19] | and I woke up a few hours later with this shit. This. | 然后几小时醒来后就这样了 这样 |
[18:24] | I’m upset, you know? | 我很难过 |
[18:26] | And I’m gonna let myself be upset, | 我准备让自己就这么难过下去 |
[18:28] | and I’m gonna forget about the… | 我要暂时放下 |
[18:30] | being-positive thing for just a second, | 这个保持积极的疗法 |
[18:32] | because I– | 因为我 |
[18:35] | I think I need to go on instinct. | 我觉得我要按照我的直觉来 |
[18:38] | I think I need to go bigger. | 我觉得我要做点大动作 |
[18:40] | And my instinct is saying “Bleach.” | 我的直觉告诉我 “漂白浴” |
[18:45] | And that’s exactly what I’m gonna do. | 我就打算这么办 |
[18:46] | It’s like that Malcolm Gladwell thing “Blink” He talks about. | 就像马尔科姆·格拉德威尔的《决断2秒间》 |
[18:51] | I’m blinking on bleach, Dr. Blake. | 我决断漂白 布莱克先生 |
[18:56] | So I’m gonna go bigger, | 所以我要搞个大动作 |
[18:58] | ’cause this situation is just not sustainable, it’s just not. | 因为这情况不能继续下去 不可以 |
[19:00] | It’s not. | 不可以 |
[19:07] | Let’s go big on bleach. | 我们来次大漂白浴 |
[19:10] | See what happens. | 看看会怎么样 |
[20:27] | Dr. Blake, um… | 布莱克医生 |
[20:38] | I think I’m– I’m coming to the end of something here. | 我觉得我 我应该快要走到头了 |
[20:49] | My God, I think I’m going insane. | 天啊 我觉得我疯了 |
[20:59] | Thank you… for everything, | 谢谢你…做的一切 |
[21:02] | ’cause you’ve been wonderful. | 因为你一直很棒 |
[21:09] | But I’m done. | 但我不行了 |
[21:17] | I’m done. | 我不行了 |
[21:25] | Hey, Dr. Blake. | 布莱克医生 |
[21:30] | Um, I don’t know how to start saying what I have to say to you, | 我不知道该怎么和你说 |
[21:33] | but, um, I’m just gonna jump right into it. | 但我还是直说吧 |
[21:39] | I went out for a last meal… | 我出去吃了最后一顿饭 |
[21:42] | and I ate all the things I’m not supposed to eat, all of ’em. | 吃光了所有我要吃的东西 所有东西 |
[21:46] | It was delicious. | 很美味 |
[21:47] | No, seriously, it was so good. | 不 真的 很棒 |
[21:50] | So good. | 很棒 |
[21:53] | Then I went to a hardware store… | 然后我去了一家五金店 |
[21:58] | and I bought myself some rope. | 我给你自己买了一截绳子 |
[22:02] | A lot of supporting devices, too. | 还有很多支架 |
[22:06] | And I had every intention of hanging myself this morning. | 我今天早上就想上吊自杀 |
[22:12] | The funny thing is, I didn’t bring my phone | 有意思的是 我出去的时候 |
[22:14] | on this little adventure of mine. | 没有带手机 |
[22:18] | It’s so silly, | 太傻了 |
[22:18] | but the little things don’t really matter | 但是当你要去死的时候 |
[22:21] | when you’re about to die, | 这都不重要 |
[22:23] | and I just didn’t even think about it. | 我不想考虑这些 |
[22:25] | But when I got to my hotel, | 但是我回到旅店后 |
[22:27] | I, um, had a message on my phone | 发现手机上收到了 |
[22:30] | from somebody very special to me. | 一个很重要的人发来的信息 |
[22:32] | Very special. | 很重要 |
[22:35] | And I wanna play that for you, if that’s OK. | 我想放给你听 如果可以的话 |
[22:45] | Hello, Craig? | 你好 克雷格 |
[22:46] | This is Dr. Blake. | 我是布莱克医生 |
[22:48] | I just received all your messages. | 我收到了你所有的信息 |
[22:50] | I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. | 很抱歉没有早点回复你 |
[22:53] | I’ve been trying to carve the weekends for the grandkids. | 我这周末一直在给我的孙子们安排周末 |
[22:56] | I love my babies. | 我爱我的宝贝们 |
[22:58] | Anyhow, I tried calling a few times and you didn’t pick up, | 我给你打了几个电话 你没有接 |
[23:01] | so I’m leaving you this message now. | 所以我就给你留了这条留言 |
[23:03] | And I’m sure you can hear the excitement in my voice, | 我相信你能听出我声音中的兴奋之情 |
[23:07] | so I’m hoping this message catches you | 所以我希望你能听到这则信息 |
[23:08] | before you do anything “Rash.” | 不要做任何疹急的事 |
[23:12] | I know this has been a difficult time for you, | 我知道你一直很痛苦 |
[23:15] | so let’s end it right now, shall we? | 所以我们赶紧结束这一切吧 |
[23:18] | I have just received your blood work. | 我刚刚收到了你的血液报告 |
[23:20] | You have an official diagnosis. | 你的正式诊断出来了 |
[23:22] | You have an extremely rare disease | 你得了一种罕见的疾病 |
[23:25] | called Hertzinger’s Syndrome. | 叫赫兹综合征 |
[23:27] | It is first presented as a weakened immune system, | 这一开始会出现在不健全的免疫系统里 |
[23:30] | i.E., your childhood, | 也就是说在你童年时期 |
[23:32] | and if not caught, it often progresses into a thickening of the blood | 不注意的话总会发现自己出血 |
[23:37] | and presents in a form of small, oddly shaped rashes | 长出一小片奇怪的红疹 |
[23:41] | that can cover the entire body in extreme cases. | 严重时会覆盖整个身体 |
[23:44] | The bad news is, if I had caught this when you were younger, | 坏消息是 如果我在你更年轻一点时知道 |
[23:48] | I could have saved you years of suffering and frustration. | 就能让你少受很多年的折磨和痛苦 |
[23:53] | I apologize to you from the depths of my soul for that error. | 我深深为此而感到抱歉 |
[23:56] | – It’s OK. It’s OK. – I know I cannot give you those years back. | -没关系 没关系 -我知道我无法弥补这些年 |
[24:01] | The good news is, this disease is 100% curable. | 好消息是 这种疾病是百分百可治愈的 |
[24:05] | You will receive three shots, | 只要给你打三针 |
[24:07] | a series of blood transfusions, | 再进行一些输血 |
[24:09] | and a rather stiff 90-day antibiotic treatment. | 以及长达90天的抗生素治疗 |
[24:13] | Your symptoms will start to dissipate within a week. | 你的症状不出一个星期就会消失 |
[24:17] | It is 6:15 a.m. my time. | 我这里现在是6点15分 |
[24:20] | By the time you receive this, | 等你收到这则信息 |
[24:22] | I will be on the road to your hotel room, | 我已经在去你旅馆房间的路上了 |
[24:24] | the one we discussed. | 就是我们之前说的 |
[24:26] | Room 104, was it? | 104号房间吧 |
[24:28] | I will administer the first of the shots | 我会带上第一针解药 |
[24:30] | and I will have the antibiotic treatment with me. | 也会戴上相应的抗生素 |
[24:33] | We’ll start your blood transfusions later today. | 晚些时候 你就可以开始输血了 |
[24:36] | I figured, why waste any more time? | 我想着越快越好吧 |
[24:39] | One last thing. | 还有一件事 |
[24:41] | I was very concerned about your last video, | 我看了你最后一则视频后很担心 |
[24:44] | and it’s very important that you don’t lose hope. | 你一定不要失去希望 |
[24:48] | I’m very proud of you for holding on all these years. | 你坚持了这么多年 我为你自豪 |
[24:52] | Your life has had a greater impact | 你的生命比你想象中的 |
[24:55] | than you will ever know. | 拥有更大的影响 |
[24:56] | You’re very special. | 你很特别 |
[25:04] | Dr. Blake? | 布莱克医生 |
[25:06] | It’s me! | 是我 |
[25:19] | Yes, yes, it’s time. | 是的 是时候了 |
[25:22] | It’s definitely time. | 绝对是时候了 |
[25:26] | Come. Come. | 来 来 |
[25:28] | Lie down. | 躺下 |
[25:49] | Now, this is the first of the shots. | 这是第一针 |
[25:52] | – Ok. – I warn you, it will be painful. | -好 -我先提醒你 这会很疼 |
[25:55] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[25:56] | Your body will feel like it’s fighting the medication. | 你的身体会感觉像是在和药剂对抗 |
[26:00] | But just think: quite soon, | 但是你要记得 很快 |
[26:02] | you won’t have to deal with any of this anymore, OK? | 这一切都会离你而去了 |
[26:06] | OK, Dr. Blake. | 好的 布莱克医生 |
[26:11] | That’s good. Good boy. | 很好 好孩子 |
[26:14] | I– | 我… |
[26:19] | That wasn’t too bad. | 不算太糟糕 |
[26:27] | Dr. Blake– | 布莱克医生 |
[26:49] | I want to thank you… | 我想谢谢你 |
[26:52] | for taking care of my babies for me. | 帮我照顾我的宝贝 |
[27:21] | I have been waiting… | 我等了很久 |
[27:25] | a long… time… | 终于 |
[27:30] | to see you. | 见到你了 |
[27:41] | Almost 35 years. | 快35年了 |
[27:50] | Say, “Bye-bye, Daddy.” | 说”再见 爸爸” |
[29:30] | Lemonade. Country ice. | 柠檬汁 乡下冰 |
[29:34] | Hit them once. | 打一下 |
[29:36] | Hit them twice. | 打两下 |
[29:38] | Hit them at the bottom. Hit them at the top. | 打下面 打上面 |
[29:40] | Hit at the middle and watch them drop. | 打中间 看着掉 |