时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:27] | Be quiet. | 安静点 |
[02:08] | You almost blew it. | 你差点搞砸了 |
[02:10] | Sorry! I had an itch. | 抱歉 刚才我痒痒了 |
[02:16] | Oh, come on. The room won’t bite. | 坐吧 这房间不咬人 |
[02:19] | Maybe I should just call and check in with my mom? | 也许我该打电话问问我妈 |
[02:24] | Grey, chill. Your mom, like, | 格蕾 放松 你妈 |
[02:26] | totally bought the story. | 完全信了 |
[02:29] | We’re in. | 我们进来了 |
[02:59] | To our last summer, before it all, like, begins. | 敬我们最后的夏天 在一切开始之前 |
[03:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:08] | It’s already kind of… begun for you. | 对你来说已经…算是开始了 |
[03:11] | Aw, you’ll totally get there, Grey-bird. | 你也会的 格蕾小鸟 |
[03:21] | Can I… see it? | 我能…看看吗 |
[03:23] | – See what? – Your legs. | -看什么 -你的腿 |
[03:33] | Yeah. My sister’s going to show me how to shave. | 我姐姐要教我怎么去毛 |
[03:37] | That’s so cool. | 太酷了 |
[03:40] | I guess, more like totally annoying. | 我觉得更烦吧 |
[03:43] | I got it, and now I just want to, like, | 现在我有了 但是我只想 |
[03:45] | get rid of it or hide it or something. | 甩掉这一切 或者藏起来什么的 |
[03:50] | Like, everything happens to you first. | 什么事都是你先遇到 |
[03:52] | You got that, and you got “It.” | 你先刮毛 还有那个 |
[03:55] | You will too. | 你也会有的 |
[03:56] | I just want to get “It” before we start school, you know? | 我只想在开学前有那个 知道吗 |
[04:02] | Hey, Fin? | 小芬 |
[04:04] | What does “It” feel like? | 那个是什么感觉 |
[04:06] | I don’t know. It was kind of scary, at first, | 我说不好 一开始有点害怕 |
[04:09] | but then, like, exciting, you know? | 但之后也很兴奋 知道吗 |
[04:14] | You will. | 你会的 |
[04:15] | It’s also, like, a majorly annoying thing | 这也是个超级烦的事情 |
[04:17] | you have to deal with every month. | 每个月都得面对 |
[04:20] | Do you feel different? | 你感觉不同了吗 |
[04:22] | Yeah, but you’re, like, supposed to, I think. | 有 但大概你就该感觉不同吧 |
[04:31] | I want to get it so | 我也想要 |
[04:32] | everyone stops treating me like a little girl. | 这样大家就不会把我当作小女孩了 |
[04:35] | Everyone are jerks. | 大家都是混蛋 |
[04:40] | Look what I brought. | 看看我带了什么 |
[04:46] | Your sister has, like, so many signatures in here. | 你姐姐有好多签名啊 |
[04:49] | Yeah, whatever. | 是啊 随便吧 |
[04:50] | I’ve heard my sister and her friends talking about | 我听我姐姐和她朋友说 |
[04:52] | this year’s junior boys being, like, total hunks. | 今年的高一男生都很酷 |
[04:56] | Here, that’s Ben Briggs. | 你看 这个是本·布里格斯 |
[04:58] | He was caught smoking cloves in the bathroom. | 他被抓到在厕所里抽大麻 |
[05:01] | But he’s, like, totally super-duper cute, right? | 但他超级无敌可爱 对吧 |
[05:06] | Like… yeah, I guess. | 算是吧 |
[05:09] | Oh, and this is Simon Imse. | 这是西蒙·伊姆西 |
[05:11] | He throws the best parties | 他办的派对最酷 |
[05:13] | and was voted best hair, like, two years in a row. | 而且连着两年被评选为最佳发型 |
[05:15] | – Voted by who? – I don’t know, like, | -都是谁选的 -我不知道 |
[05:17] | people who vote on that kind of stuff. | 大概就是评选这些的人吧 |
[05:21] | Nice! | 不错 |
[05:22] | Do you think high school boys will be, like… different? | 你觉得高中男生会不同吗 |
[05:26] | I totally hope so. | 我真希望如此 |
[05:29] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[05:30] | Oh, that’s John Mackie. | 那是约翰·麦基 |
[05:36] | He’s, like, on the football team or whatever, total jock. | 他是橄榄球队什么的 运动男 |
[05:41] | Of course he’s the one you like. | 当然你喜欢这种的 |
[05:43] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[05:46] | We should, like, totally call him. | 我们应该给他打个电话 |
[05:48] | What? No! | 什么 不行 |
[05:55] | Whoa, cool! He’s got his own line. | 厉害 他有自己的电话 |
[05:59] | His family must be, like, rich. | 他家肯定很有钱 |
[06:03] | Oh right. You’ve never… | 对了 你从来没有… |
[06:07] | Wow, okay, whatever. Just dial. | 好吧 随便了 赶紧拨吧 |
[06:09] | Far out. | 冲吧 |
[06:21] | He totally picked up! | 他真的接了 |
[06:22] | Well, like, say hello! | 那赶紧 说你好 |
[06:24] | Uh, hi… Hello? | 你好 你好 |
[06:26] | Yes. Hi. | 嗯 你好 |
[06:27] | Is this John? | 你是约翰吗 |
[06:29] | This is, uh, Grey. | 我是格蕾 |
[06:32] | Grey Sempeio. I, uh… | 格蕾·塞佩奥 我 |
[06:35] | You don’t know me, but, um, | 你不认识我 但是 |
[06:38] | but I’m going to be a freshman and… | 但我马上要成为新生 |
[06:41] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[06:43] | Hi, John. This is Finley. | 你好 约翰 我是芬莉 |
[06:44] | I’m Gera’s sister. | 我是婕拉的妹妹 |
[06:46] | Uh, yeah, that one. Yeah, we’re just, like, | 对 就是她 嗯 我们在 |
[06:49] | hanging in our own motel room. | 我们的旅馆房间里玩 |
[06:51] | – The one off the turnpike. – What?! | -收费公路边的那个 -什么 |
[06:53] | Yeah! You should, like, come over or whatever. | 嗯 你可以过来玩玩什么的 |
[06:55] | Room 104. Okay, bye! | 104号房间 好 再见 |
[06:58] | What are you doing?! | 你在干什么 |
[06:59] | What? He’s, like, never going to come. Don’t worry. | 怎么了 他不会来的 别担心 |
[07:02] | But now, he, like, at least knows we exist. | 但现在他至少知道我们的存在了 |
[07:09] | Okay, but, like, just in case… | 好吧 以防万一 |
[07:11] | – In case what? – In case I don’t, like, | -万一什么 -万一我没有 |
[07:14] | – get “It.” – Oh my God. | -来那个 -天啊 |
[07:15] | Will you totally stop obsessing over this? I told you– | 你能不能不要再老是想着这个了 我和你说了 |
[07:18] | I’m not! I just feel like we should make, | 我没有 我只是觉得我们应该 |
[07:20] | like, a promise or something. | 定个约定什么的 |
[07:23] | What kind of promise? | 什么约定 |
[07:26] | That… | 那 |
[07:27] | like, no matter what happens next year, | 比如不管明年发生了什么 |
[07:29] | we’ll still be there for each other. | 我们还会陪着彼此 |
[07:31] | Duh. Of course! | 切 那当然了 |
[07:33] | – I’m totally serious. – Me, too. | -我很认真的 -我也是 |
[07:36] | You will always come first. | 你永远排第一 |
[07:43] | – Who is it? – It’s John. | -谁啊 -约翰 |
[07:47] | You called? | 你们打的电话吗 |
[07:49] | He’s actually here? | 他真的来了 |
[07:51] | You said he wouldn’t come! | 你说他不会来的 |
[07:54] | O-okay, hello? | 好吧 你好 |
[07:56] | Can I, like, come in or something? | 我能进来什么的吗 |
[08:04] | Hey, ladies. | 你们好 姑娘们 |
[08:05] | Mind if I hang? | 我能进来玩会吗 |
[08:08] | Oh, yeah! For sure. | 当然了 |
[08:10] | Sweet. | 太好了 |
[08:11] | Yeah! Totally for sure. | 是啊 当然了 |
[08:17] | Cool digs. | 这地方不错 |
[08:19] | Yeah. We, like, totally broke in. | 是啊 我们可是溜进来的 |
[08:22] | Yeah, totally. | 是啊 |
[08:24] | We did. | 没错 |
[08:26] | Uh, John, you want a soda? | 约翰 要来瓶苏打水吗 |
[08:27] | Nah. I brought a beer. | 不了 我带了啤酒 |
[08:36] | So, um, you play football? | 那 你是玩橄榄球的吗 |
[08:39] | Yeah. They moved me up ’cause Johnson busted his leg, | 是的 约翰逊腿断了 他们把我提上来了 |
[08:42] | so I’m going to start in the first game. | 所以第一局我上 |
[08:44] | You guys should come. | 你们也应该来看 |
[08:45] | Oh, I’ll totally be there. | 我绝对会去的 |
[08:47] | – Yeah! I mean, like, me, too! – Cool. | -嗯 我也是 -好 |
[08:50] | Oh, I’m sorry. Did you want some? | 不好意思 你要来点吗 |
[08:52] | – Oh, Grey doesn’t drink. -Yeah! I’ll do it. | -格蕾不喝酒 -谁说我不喝 |
[08:59] | – Grey, what are you doing? – What? | -格蕾 你干吗呢 -怎么了 |
[09:02] | It’s like no big deal. | 又没什么大不了的 |
[09:03] | – You chicken? – Me? Uh, no. | -你怕了吗 -我才没有 |
[09:13] | Save some for me. | 给我留点 |
[09:16] | But, hold up, idea time. Know what’d be super cool? | 但是 等等 提个问题 知道什么最酷吗 |
[09:19] | If you two got another hotel room | 你们俩在比赛结束之后 |
[09:22] | and threw a party after the game. | 再找个房间开派对才是酷毙了 |
[09:24] | For sure. | 当然 |
[09:27] | Y-yeah! Sure. | 当然 |
[09:28] | I mean, I’m not sure if Grey can make it though. | 但我不确定格蕾能不能做到 |
[09:31] | She totally hates lying to her mom. | 她很讨厌向她妈妈撒谎 |
[09:35] | Did it tonight, didn’t I? | 今晚我就撒了谎 不是吗 |
[09:37] | Yeah, not without, like, totally freaking out. | 是 一点也不害怕呢 |
[09:42] | Well, at least my mom actually cares where I am. | 至少我妈妈很在意我去了哪里 |
[10:28] | Is it, like, totally cold in here? | 这儿是不是很冷啊 |
[10:32] | I’m just, like, so cold? | 我觉得好冷 |
[10:37] | Here. | 给你 |
[10:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:46] | Are you, like, totally for sure? | 你真的确定吗 |
[10:49] | Totally. It’s great. | 确定 非常漂亮 |
[10:51] | Just totally super. | 超级无敌美 |
[10:54] | Why do I get the feeling you aren’t, like, | 为什么我觉得你 |
[10:56] | saying what you really mean? | 有点口是心非呢 |
[11:02] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[11:11] | Why’d you think it could be you this time, hmm? | 为什么你觉得这次会是你 |
[11:13] | It’s, like, never you. | 绝对不会是你 |
[11:25] | I need to stop kidding myself. | 我不能再自欺欺人了 |
[11:30] | What’s this party guy’s secret to a good time? | 这个派对达人开心的秘诀是什么呢 |
[11:33] | Wine Coolers, the drink that everyone can agree on. | 酒酷乐 让每个人都赞不绝口 |
[11:37] | Yum! What is this? | 好喝 这是什么酒 |
[11:39] | Ha, ha! Told you! | 哈哈 就说吧 |
[11:40] | – Uh, no thanks. – Who wants to party?! | -别这样 -谁想要派对 |
[11:45] | Grey? You okay in there? | 格蕾 你在里面还好吗 |
[11:49] | – What?! – Are you okay?! | -什么 -你还好吗 |
[11:52] | All good! I just need, like, a minute! | 很好 我再要一分钟就好 |
[11:55] | She’s kind of a wet blanket, huh? | 她有点扫兴 是吧 |
[12:04] | – Excuse me? – I mean, | -你说什么 -我的意思是 |
[12:07] | like, maybe she could leave, and, you know, we could… | 也许她可以先走一步 然后我们就可以 |
[12:11] | What? We could, like, what? | 什么 我们就可以什么 |
[12:14] | Well, you know… | 你懂的 |
[12:15] | I’m going to go check on Grey. | 我要去看看格蕾 |
[12:17] | No, hey, she’s cool. | 别去了 她没事 |
[12:19] | No, I-I think I’ll just be right back. | 不行 我一会就回来 |
[12:21] | Come on! Not you, too. | 回来 你别走啊 |
[12:26] | Dude, let me go. | 哥们 放手 |
[12:33] | You shouldn’t have done that. | 你不该这么做 |
[13:00] | Now, what are you going to do? | 现在 你能怎么样 |
[13:04] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[13:12] | Do you really want to see what I can do? | 你真的想知道我有什么本事吗 |
[14:01] | Finley? | 芬莉 |
[14:04] | Everything cool? | 你没事吧 |
[14:10] | – All good! – Yeah! | -没事 -是啊 |
[14:13] | Why don’t you come out and join us? | 你怎么不出来加入我们呢 |
[14:15] | Eww, no. | 不要 |
[14:18] | Great. | 好极了 |
[14:19] | Now she’s, like, going to get her first kiss | 现在 她马上要得到她的初吻了 |
[14:22] | before me too. | 还是在我之前 |
[14:25] | Leave her out of this! | 别把她扯进来 |
[14:40] | No! | 不 |
[15:22] | 《青少年频道》 新款卫生棉条 | |
[15:24] | That’s it. This was supposed to be our night. | 没错 这本来应该是我们的夜晚 |
[15:28] | I’m coming out! | 我要出去了 |
[15:37] | Leave… my… friend… alone! | 别…碰…我…朋…友 |
[15:58] | No! | 不 |
[16:08] | Silly girls. | 傻姑娘们 |
[16:17] | Neither of you is a match for me! | 你们谁也不是我的对手 |
[16:29] | Let’s see… | 让我想想… |
[16:31] | Which one first? | 先从谁开始 |
[16:36] | No! | 不 |
[16:37] | Grey, I’m sorry. I was being stupid! | 格蕾 抱歉 是我太傻了 |
[16:43] | No. | 不 |
[16:44] | I’m sorry. | 是我应该说抱歉 |
[16:47] | He’s not worth it. | 他不值得 |
[16:51] | Aw, you two. | 你们俩 |
[16:53] | So precious! | 宝贝 |
[16:58] | What’s your next move, little one? | 你准备放什么招式 小东西 |
[17:03] | You’re too… | 你太… |
[17:14] | Your fur! | 你的皮毛 |
[18:09] | You think a little more fur is going to stop me? | 你以为你小小皮毛就能阻挡我吗 |
[18:26] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[18:47] | Pathetic, both of you. | 你们俩真可悲 |
[18:53] | You’ll never take me! | 你们俩是打不过我的 |
[19:00] | – Get on my back. – What? | -来我后面 -什么 |
[19:04] | Just do it. I think we can take him together. | 快来吧 我想我们可以一起对付他 |
[20:06] | We should let him be. | 我们应该放过他 |
[20:07] | He’s just a boy. | 他就是个男孩而已 |
[20:08] | Yeah, he’s no match for us. | 他不是我们的对手 |
[20:11] | Remember that. | 这次记住了 |
[20:14] | Now, scram! | 快滚吧 |
[20:26] | I told you you’d get your fur! | 我说过你的毛会长出来的 |
[20:28] | I’m just glad it came in time, | 幸好来得很及时 |
[20:30] | and you were, like, here for it. | 而你就是为此而来的 |
[20:32] | For sure! We gotta stick together. | 毫无疑问 我们得团结一致 |
[20:35] | Yeah. “Fur” Sure. | 是的 毛无疑问 |
[20:58] | *When the moon is full and bright* | *当满月发光时* |
[21:03] | *We will own the night* | *夜晚是我们的* |
[21:06] | *Totally, fur sure* | *的确毫无疑问* |
[21:09] | *Fur* | *皮毛* |
[21:11] | *When the two of us unite* | *当我们合体时* |
[21:16] | *High-kicking through our highs* | *来个高踢腿吧* |
[21:19] | *Sharing the beast inside* | *分享内心野兽* |
[21:24] | *This is our night, this is our life* | *这是我们的夜晚 我们的生活* |
[21:27] | *We know who we are* | *我们知道我们是谁* |
[21:29] | *We know how to fight* | *我们知道怎样战斗* |
[21:31] | *This is the night, now is the time* | *就在这夜晚 现在正是时候* |
[21:34] | *To show our power* | *显示我们的实力* |
[21:37] | *Now here it is just you and me* | *现在这里只有你和我* |
[21:40] | *Together, we’ll face our destiny* | *一同面对我们的命运* |
[21:44] | *Now you’ll see* | *现在你将看到* |
[21:45] | *What we can do* | *我们能做什么* |
[22:17] | *This is our night, this is our life* | *这是我们的夜晚 我们的生活* |
[22:20] | *We know who we are, we know how to fight* | 我们知道我们是谁 我们知道怎样战斗** |
[22:23] | *This is the night, now is the time* | *就在这夜晚 现在正是时候* |
[22:26] | *To show our power* | *显示我们的实力* |
[22:30] | *Now here it is just you and me* | *现在这里只有你和我* |
[22:33] | *Together, we’ll face our destiny* | *一同面对我们的命运* |
[22:36] | *Now you’ll see what we can do* | *现在你将看到我们能做什么* |
[22:57] | Generations upon generations have sacrificed… | 一代又一代牺牲离去… |
[23:01] | so that generations upon generations may prosper. | 于是一代又一代蓬勃发展 |
[23:06] | The mission is bigger than any of us. | 使命高于一切 |
[23:11] | How is this a life? | 这将怎样生活 |
[23:12] | We get no say in anything. | 我们保持缄默 |
[23:14] | It’s not about us. | 这不关乎我们 |
[23:17] | It’s about the mission. | 这关乎使命 |